SecurityCamera2000.com Reviews - SecurityCamera2000.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.83/10 22 reviews

SecurityCamera2000.com is not a merchant member
SecurityCamera2000.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I have been dealing with SecurityCamera2000.com for many years ,
they have been very helpful and friendly , the products are always as advertised , excellent price and free shipping ,
the 700tvl Effio-E DSP with Sony chipset is outstanding value
shipped quickly and well packaged every time .

modified review This review was modified by fleabus22 on March 26 2014 08:47:55 AM

"Great webshop!
Large selection of top quality equipment, very competitive pricing and smoking fast shipping.

I buy all my FPV video equipment from them. Their latest Runcam version of PZ0420 camera with it's lightweight plastic housing is superb and comes with every hookup cable you will ever need and extra IR filter.

Highly recommented!
/Dimi

modified review This review was modified by Dimitris76 on February 12 2014 02:21:42 AM

"Vary helpful in identifying what need."

modified review This review was modified by GaryOG on January 25 2014 07:34:51 PM

"this is the first time i deal with this fantastic online store, i purchased a camera on the 12102013, and it arrived on the 23102013, and it come with free shipping,

it is so fast that my country is so far away,

this is the fastest free shipping i had ever get, some free shipping took about a month or more to come,

the communication from the staff was very good, they will sure reply,

i asked the staff in SecurityCamera2000.com that where can i leave good feedback, i really wanted to write this review to share with other buyer, that there is this fantastic company around,

good job, SecurityCamera2000.com

modified review This review was modified by davidong on October 25 2013 07:48:14 AM

" I have dealt with SecurityCamera 2000 for more than 2 years. Service is 5 Star, shipping free, price of cctv equipment is one of the most competitive for Quality products.
Customer service is excellent, extremely good communication on a personal level. All staff are friendly co-operative and a pleasure to do business with. Any problems are dealt with immediately. Customers are treated and looked after very well.
I have no hesitation in recommending anyone who want quality products at a good price with first class service.
Alan J
Australia

"I bought a camera 600 tvl 3,6mm for fpv flying.When it did not
arrive in 4 weeks I kontakt Securitycamrea 2000 ,which was very
pleasant and they send me a new one.The campany is very reliable
and the camera is great.
Henk E from The Netherlands.

"After recently having trouble with a camera, I contacted SC200 to send it in for warranty. Not only did they make that easy, they sent my new cam out the day I confirmed my old one was on its way back! The cam I purchased was also a great Value, aside from having developed a trouble... SC2000 will get all my future business, and has been recommended to my friends."

"The quality of the products is just amazing and the value for the money as well. But maybe the most interesting feature of SC2000 is the amazing Costumer Service. I have an issue with some USB DVR that was DOA. Cat and her team quickly give me an answer and solve the problem without any cost for me.
Communication is great, I can recommend it 100%. You can't go wrong with SC2000!

"Great company that take the time to reply promptly to their customers and also get products out very quickly. Received camera in 7days (thats 5 business days). Have to give these guys 5 stars for everything."

Rating 8/104/5

"I bought a camera from them and they shipped it to me.

My camera died on me and after the usual troubleshooting they offered to replace the camera, covering shipping - which is a big deal if you live in South-Africa, as shipping can be quite expensive.

I am REALLY impressed by their service and prices, but especially the former.

Even though the camera was faulty, the way that they handled it will make me buy from them again.

"One of the best companies Ive delt with,
Well priced Products, Fantastic service/support & extremely fast shipping..

part time Security surveillance contractor...

"Several cameras to Russia, Moscow.
13days(EMS)
great and friendly service!
all additional information via mail, great!
Thanks!

"Full Marks....
I Highly recommend this company and i am not alone in thinking this.

I Bought a 600tvl 2.8mm lens board camera after being recommended this camera and SecurityCamera2000.com from Bruce at RCModelReview.com.
You can checkout a video review there, btw.

I was very pleased with my camera witch arrived one week later to the UK.
The camera perform faultlessly and i was very impressed with it.

I had a problem some weeks later of my own creation! Which involved me buying a (wrong) NTSC recorder (from a well known auction site) which obviously didn't work with the UK PAL camera i had bought. I wrote to SecurityCamera2000 asking if the camera could be made to except a NTSC signal?
Cat, replied the next day saying they could replace it!!!! see the reply below.

I thanked Cat for there kind offer but instead, i will replace my incorrect NTSC ONLY recorder.

BTW. I tried to buy the same camera from a well known auction site. It wasnt the same camera it claimed to be. be warned!

Dear Jeff,

Thanks for your email.

As you had no requirement, we shipped the camera to you with PAL format according to the using practice of your country. The camera only supports PAL and it can't be switched to NTSC format.

If you really need NTSC version, you can send it back for exchange.

Best Regards
Cat

"Super happy with the service here, i dealt with Zoe who was extremely responsive and helpful. I love this store and I will shop here anytime I need a camera.. I ordered a pixim seawolf board camera with a 3.6mm lens.. it is a very nice CAM.... I had some awesome technical help with the settings as well from Zoe! I almost forgot to add, I'm in the NW USA and my 3$ shipment from hongkong estimated 2-3 weeks got to my door in 7 days about 5 business days."

modified review This review was modified by drpatso on May 04 2012 10:09:38 PM

"Have bought numerous times from them and always super service and delivery times."