• SecurityCamera2

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10

"I have bought 3 700TVL PTZ Cameras from them. Never again.

Here is their idea of customer service:

Hello Jeff,

Thank you for your information.

Technician suggest romove the lens from camera, then clean the room between lens and sensor.

Then the problem will be solved.

To make up for the problem, we would like to offer you US$10 store credit.

So now you have US$16.05 store credit in total for your next purchase.

2015-07-22 7:48 GMT+08:00 Dan Bullion :

OK, I shook it as requested and still have the same video problem. I'm attaching a picture of what I have it torn down to and a video of the picture (No change). That is the farthest I am willing to even try tearing it down to. My eyes are not good enough to go farther. I did use compressed air to blow everything out as best that I was able to.

Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 22:40:12 +0800
Subject: Re: Fwd: New Return Request on SecurityCamera2000.com
From: info@securitycamera2000.com
To: Jeepguytx@hotmail.com

Thanks Jeff. Pls don't worry it is not very difficult to remove the case.

Any questions pls feel free to contact me.

BR

2015-07-21 20:41 GMT+08:00 :

I will unpack it and shake it tonight to see if that helps. I don't feel comfortable nor qualified to take it apart to clean between the lens and CCD. I will let you know how it goes.

Sent from Outlook

_____________________________
From: SecurityCamera 2000
Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 2015 4:06 AM
Subject: Re: Fwd: New Return Request on SecurityCamera2000.com
To: Jeff Dan Bullion

Hi Jeff,

It seems that something cover the lens.

Technician suggest you shake the camera lightly to check if the the shadow will move or not.

There may be something between the lens and CCD. You can try to clean it by cotton swab.

Hope it help.

2015-07-21 15:05 GMT+08:00 :

Sent from Outlook

On Mon, Jul 20, 2015 at 7:34 PM -0700, "SecurityCamera 2000" wrote:

Hi Jeff,

Sorry to know that.

Could you please send us a video for reference?

Waiting for your reply.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: SecurityCamera2000.com
Date: 2015-07-21 0:07 GMT+08:00
Subject: New Return Request on SecurityCamera2000.com
To: Info@securitycamera2000.com

New Return Request - #416

A new return request has been submitted on SecurityCamera2000.com. View details for return #416.

Customer Details: Jeffrey Bullion (Jeepguytx@hotmail.com)
Return Reason: Product is defective
Return Action: Replacement
Your Comments: Can only see 1/3 of picture. Tried with 2 different cables.

Your Return Request Contains the Following Items...

Return Items Qty

700TVL Sony Super HAD CCD Outdoor Dome Camera 3X Zoom Waterproof 1
SecurityCamera2000.com

This review was modified by JeffBullion on July 22 2015 05:27:47 PM

"I bought a pan tilt zoom camera on jan/7th 2015 for 800.00 and the worked for 2 days then quit,this company has screwed me around for 2 months the keep saying I didn't hook it up wright and have been telling my it guy to try different things to get it to work and all have failed,they don't honour there warranty's and will not give me my refund or even exchange it, I am so fed up with company,i hope this review gets out to anyone dealing with this ripp off company."

This review was modified by ervinnelson on April 07 2015 10:11:15 AM

"Product is great, much qualified. I've been ordering since 2011 and will continue. Delivery always on time! Great company ! "

This review was modified by hayriasar on June 23 2014 02:30:25 AM

"The camera i bought from SecurityCamera2000 never worked. As soon as i received it i noticed light scratches on the camera. I suspected it was an used item and i contacted the company to tell them but they pretended it was brand new. I let it go, until i noticed the camera had serious issues...

During the night when there is a movement the image is blurred. If i modify shutter speed then i lose image during the day. I spent ONE MONTH exchanging dozens of mails with the seller but the problem was never fixed.

I finally asked to send back the item for a refund, but the shipping address they provided me was WRONG (their fault, not mine). Only after the item was shipped they told me that the address was wrong. They even asked me to NOT buy a tracking number to save money. So now the item is lost and i have not been refunded.

Screenshots of emails:

Order ID is #254419

This review was modified by ungovernable on June 09 2014 12:47:36 PM

"I just placed my second order with SecurityCamera2000.com. I chose some incorrect options and their online chat was available to help me make corrections and pay the small difference in price by paypal. Their service has always been great. THe first camera I bought from them had issues with my recorder (700 TVL camera and 324 line recorder) and they were very patient while helping me find options to make the camera work (new recorder). I would definitely do business with them any time. It's not whether every order or every product is perfect that counts; it's what the company does when things aren't exactly perfect. SecurityCamera2000 has always worked hard to make it perfect."

This review was modified by dalepres on April 22 2014 08:44:59 PM

"I have been dealing with SecurityCamera2000.com for many years ,
they have been very helpful and friendly , the products are always as advertised , excellent price and free shipping ,
the 700tvl Effio-E DSP with Sony chipset is outstanding value
shipped quickly and well packaged every time .

This review was modified by fleabus22 on March 26 2014 08:47:55 AM

"Great webshop!
Large selection of top quality equipment, very competitive pricing and smoking fast shipping.

I buy all my FPV video equipment from them. Their latest Runcam version of PZ0420 camera with it's lightweight plastic housing is superb and comes with every hookup cable you will ever need and extra IR filter.

Highly recommented!
/Dimi

This review was modified by Dimitris76 on February 12 2014 02:21:42 AM

"Vary helpful in identifying what need."

This review was modified by GaryOG on January 25 2014 07:34:51 PM

"this is the first time i deal with this fantastic online store, i purchased a camera on the 12102013, and it arrived on the 23102013, and it come with free shipping,

it is so fast that my country is so far away,

this is the fastest free shipping i had ever get, some free shipping took about a month or more to come,

the communication from the staff was very good, they will sure reply,

i asked the staff in SecurityCamera2000.com that where can i leave good feedback, i really wanted to write this review to share with other buyer, that there is this fantastic company around,

good job, SecurityCamera2000.com

This review was modified by davidong on October 25 2013 07:48:14 AM

" I have dealt with SecurityCamera 2000 for more than 2 years. Service is 5 Star, shipping free, price of cctv equipment is one of the most competitive for Quality products.
Customer service is excellent, extremely good communication on a personal level. All staff are friendly co-operative and a pleasure to do business with. Any problems are dealt with immediately. Customers are treated and looked after very well.
I have no hesitation in recommending anyone who want quality products at a good price with first class service.
Alan J
Australia

"I bought a camera 600 tvl 3,6mm for fpv flying.When it did not
arrive in 4 weeks I kontakt Securitycamrea 2000 ,which was very
pleasant and they send me a new one.The campany is very reliable
and the camera is great.
Henk E from The Netherlands.

"After recently having trouble with a camera, I contacted SC200 to send it in for warranty. Not only did they make that easy, they sent my new cam out the day I confirmed my old one was on its way back! The cam I purchased was also a great Value, aside from having developed a trouble... SC2000 will get all my future business, and has been recommended to my friends."

"The quality of the products is just amazing and the value for the money as well. But maybe the most interesting feature of SC2000 is the amazing Costumer Service. I have an issue with some USB DVR that was DOA. Cat and her team quickly give me an answer and solve the problem without any cost for me.
Communication is great, I can recommend it 100%. You can't go wrong with SC2000!

"Great company that take the time to reply promptly to their customers and also get products out very quickly. Received camera in 7days (thats 5 business days). Have to give these guys 5 stars for everything."

"I bought a camera from them and they shipped it to me.

My camera died on me and after the usual troubleshooting they offered to replace the camera, covering shipping - which is a big deal if you live in South-Africa, as shipping can be quite expensive.

I am REALLY impressed by their service and prices, but especially the former.

Even though the camera was faulty, the way that they handled it will make me buy from them again.

Share SecurityCamera2000.com's store rating

SecurityCamera2000.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

SecurityCamera2000.com is not a merchant member
SecurityCamera2000.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!