"I ordered a Locknetics power supply which was listed on your website. I called for order status/ETA/tracking on this and I was informed this order was cancelled because you don't have this in stock. There was no notification sent to me until after I called, it would be nice to be told that my order was cancelled if it was not cancelled on my end."

"TANKS FOR EVERYTHING!!!!!!!"

"1st class service. They had what they advertised and shipped it promptly. Item arrived in perfect condition. Price and shipping were reasonable."

"The site was easy to navigate and was able to select the item I needed easily, received receipt of my order with complete details via automatic email reply."

modified review This review was modified by Leonard210 on April 20 2012 09:15:59 AM

"Great service and shipping was very fast."

SecureLockDirect.com / Internet Security Systems Inc. is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

SecureLockDirect.com / Internet Security Systems Inc. is not a merchant member
SecureLockDirect.com / Internet Security Systems Inc. does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!