• Address: 6911 216th St SW, Ste A
    • Fax: 866-372-4734

Product & services pricing Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"Easy straight-forward ordering , delivered as promised. Order arrived within estimated time frame and came undamaged. The item is exactly as described."

"I ended up needing to return one of the items ordered and they made the process very simple. Great service. I only wish if they were out of stock of an item you could go ahead and order it so it would automatically ship once it became available, otherwise it is a very convenient ordering process. "

"Great company to do business with. So far coffee maker is fabulous."

"Great service. Great prices."

"Very quick shipping and product arrived in perfect order. Great review/help videos on the website too."

"Competitive pricing, fast shipping."

"Expert knowledge on all your coffee and espresso needs. Fast shipping and they have everything for Saeco espresso machine. "

"I loved being able to watch demonstration videos of the various brands of coffee grinders I was considering. It really helped me make my choice - almost like visiting the store. Delivery was speedy as well."

"Seattle Coffee Gear is extremely knowledgeable regarding their products. "

"Good web info - Smooth buying experience - well packaged -can't ask for more."

"I sent a question and got a prompt thoughtful reply. The web site was easy to use. The pricing was fair. "

"I received what I ordered. That can be a tall order these days. Reviewing items on youtube is phenomenal. Thank You Thank You. Keep up the good work."

"Easy ordering process, excellent video reviews to help me choose my Expresso BES870XL machine, and quick (& free!) shipment. Well done SCG."

"We are very pleased with our new coffee brewer!"

"I always appreciate the expertise and quality of equipment at the store. This time I was hoping for some flexibility in trading in the Rocket tamper that came with my R-58, but no was the answer. In the scheme of things I understand my trade-ins overall are not a reasonable request, but i would suggest sales persons having the understanding and flexibility to make individual decisions to best serve the customer. I just spent 3400.00 and I know that tamper could have been re-sold and I felt more valued as a customer. T"

Seattle Coffee Gear is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Seattle Coffee Gear is not a merchant member
Seattle Coffee Gear does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!