Stores > Sears PartsDirect

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.31/10 0.31/10
2017-01-20

Their Left Hand vs Their Right Hand = My Middle fingers

"Online website reflects that parts is available for pick-up today at a location. Waited for a status update. Called the number at the pick-up location. Phone does not work. Called a number from google. Store indicates location does not offer parts pick-up. Store location transfer to the Alabama call center. I place a verbal order to reorder the part. 30 minutes later I get a call saying part will be ready for pick up. I am told the the original order number is a bbop number and that my new order is a fusion order. I picked up my fusion order. I'm now trying to cancel my bbop order. Sears PartsDirect chat indicated I need to call the store handling the bbop order and provided me with the non-working number once again. With the wonders of technology available, it's a mystery why Sears PartsDirect can't get their house in order to provide great customer service. Apparently, its a low priority "

This review was modified by RhombicEnneacontahedron on January 20 2017 07:45:03 PM

2017-01-20

Lousy

"Ordered and was charged for priority delivery of an "in stock" part for a washing machine. The part never shipped, never arrived and customer service was of zero help. They had lost of excuses, blaming the warehouse, computers, part numbers and everything under the sun. Twice they claimed the part had shipped, but were unable to produce a tracking number. My credit card was charged before the part was supposedly shipped in direct violation of google trusted store policy. Priority shipping is nothing more than something they will try and credit back to you to appease you when your order does not ship. Its unlikely they have any uncommon wear part in actually in stock, regardless of their websites claims.
Don't waste your time here trying to fix a broken appliance.

This review was modified by gyates82 on January 20 2017 06:30:07 PM

2016-12-29

Horrible service

"I ordered something for pickup because they state "pick up today", well it wasn't ready the same day, but two days later. Of course I had to wait 10 days before I could actually pick it up. When I got there, the cashier wanted to be cute and guess my name... after the 10th name she finally gave up. Then she couldn't find my order at all. I mistakingly pulled up the wrong order on my phone, and she had me go to a different Sears to pick up the part. After 20 minutes of driving I discovered my mistake.

I decided to call the store rather than drive 20 minutes back to the original store. I asked them to ship it to me, which they agreed to do.

I never got the package and had to dispute the charges to get my money back. If they had just said on the website that it wouldn't be ready to pickup for two days I would have had it shipped in the first place. I don't mind employees horsing around, but I've now spent 2 hours between driving and phone calls to get a $20 part.

I swear anytime I have to deal with Sears I regret it. When will I learn?

This review was modified by DrieStone on December 29 2016 02:03:22 PM

2016-12-20

In stock, Billed, back ordered with no notice(would rate zero if available)

"Ordered a elect on it board for failed refrigerator board from Sears Parts Direct because they indicated it was in stock. Paid premium to get expedited delivery (2Day). Checked order status next day, found that part was backorder. Contacted Sear Direct parts about backorder was informed that not only was I deceived on availability of part but they had already charge my credit card for the part including the edpedited delivery. Canceled order and was told that funds would not be credited back for 7-10 business days."

This review was modified by Kennmoore0514 on December 20 2016 05:22:31 AM

2016-12-14

What a waste!

"Despite what someone else said, this site is associated with Sears. They link to it, and I think they are associated. In my case I ordered a dryer part Saturday night and paid $45 for expedited shipping (yes, $45). Normally that means they ship it Monday, and it arrives Wednesday. It is Wednesday night, there is no update in the website tracking and when I chatted with someone, they say it will arrive in one to three days. And for this I paid $45. I also tried calling them, and it was during the hours they are supposed to be available, but the message said it was after hours. I should have bought the part for $50 more from the vendor (Appliance Parts Pros)."

2016-11-30

AVOID at all costs. NOT WORTH YOUR TIME. No, REALLY. Don't even think about it!

"Not worth the frustration, risk of CC fraud, and delay in burning up precious minutes of life for no resolution. Completely inept as a company. Appalling.

There are so many other outlets for all the parts, just use them to get the part number and buy elsewhere.

This review was modified by madjimbo01 on November 30 2016 12:12:27 PM

2016-11-21

Holy Mother of God the devil must run this company.

"There are not enough words to describe the ineptitude of the people that work for this company that I had to deal with. Apparently they were not quite ready for me as I made sure that my money was refunded to me immediately. How many phone calls does it take to place and order, follow-up on an order and then after the second time around get them to understand that it is not acceptable to answer a question with "I don't know". They need to fire the lot of them and start from scratch. I bought my part on ebay for $10 less and free shipping. What in the world has happened to Sears and all their affiliates? Shameful."

2016-09-14

SCAM!! Terrible do not use this company!!!!!

"I ordered a thermal dryer cut off fuse kit to fix my dryer that had no heat. The part did not work & they refused to give me a refund. Most reputable companies would offer a return for a non working part. Please do not waste your time or money!! So upset even after talking with a supervisor. I hope they enjoy my money just as much as I am enjoying my non working part. I will be filling a claim with the better business bureau! SCAM!!! BEWARE!!"

This review was modified by Pissed12345 on September 14 2016 01:47:02 PM

2016-08-16

Complete inept company

"After this shopping experience, I am completely done with Sears Partsdirect. They're nothing but a bunch of liars. They promise that parts are in stock and will only take a week for you to receive it. But they don't ship right away. It takes a week for them to ship it, and then another week for you to receive it. Glad I didn't waste the extra money for expedited shipping.
When I contacted them this weekend, they offered to ship another part out for free - with slow shipping. I told them they need to expedite it. They agreed and promised it would be here today. Guess what hasn't shipped yet? The second part.
I'm only giving 1 star, because 0 stars isn't an option.

This review was modified by dko48021 on August 16 2016 05:30:14 AM

2016-08-12

Do not use !!!

"We need a part for our Emerson microwave, we thought that they would have the part in stock, waited 20 minutes in line, only 2 people working. Phone was ringing off the hook, that would explain why the 5 times I tried to call, with no answer. They had to order the part and said, this is the exact part, $ 5.69 , but had to pay for shipping $6.99 more than the part! Received it today, it's for a GE microwave :( when I read the shipping package, if it's the wrong part, you have to pay shipping again! To send it back. Total ripoff. "

2016-08-10

Finally got the parts

"In the opinion, the site wasn't the easiest to navigate. I never received any order confirmation via email, when the order arrived one of the parts was missing. Overall, it just wasn't a good experience. I guess I expected too much from such a large company..."

This review was modified by JJBAD on August 10 2016 12:49:00 PM

2016-08-02

Borderline Criminal

"The Rep completely lied about having the part I needed for my stove. I ordered part #WB30X357. I get an email confirmation within 5 minutes of placing order that says part#WB30T10044 was ordered. This was not an error, but a deliberate act for rep to make a sale. I called back within 10 minutes of placing the order and was told I was going to get a full refund within a week. 3 days later , I get an email that the part is on its way.
It is clear that both representatives deliberately mislead me. I have been charged $123 on my card and now have to have additional annoyance by following the difficult return process and finding a UPS store. I cannot believe Sears has sunk this low.

This review was modified by CHenrick on August 02 2016 08:14:14 AM

2016-08-01

Shipped to the wrong address and refused to do anything about it

" My order was Shipped to the wrong address and refused to do anything about it

I have an email confirming my order and showing the correct shipping address. Even though it was not my fault that the part was shipped to the wrong address, this company refused to send a replacement part or refund my original purchase and shipping charge.

2016-07-01

They lie about parts being in stock, then, will not issue a credit

"Terrible service. I ordered a part that their website said was IN STOCK and paid $24.95 for expedited shipping. They didn't process the order for two days, then said that the part was unavailable from their supplier and it was ordered from the manufacturer. When I called Customer Service to cancel and have my credit card credited, I was told they couldn't do that and that someone would contact me after 72 hours. When I asked why I couldn't cancel my supposedly in-stock order, I was rudely told the person who contacted me would give me an explanation. I've heard from no one. I'm going to dispute the charge on my credit card. Do NOT use Sears Parts Direct! "

This review was modified by PhilHowell on July 01 2016 01:10:20 PM

2016-05-13

Sears - Never Again!

"I service and repair various hvacr units. I was looking for a dependable online supplier for parts and such that are not available locally. I figured sears was a reputable and dependable name I could trust. I found the part and ordered it with no issues (5/3/16). I was even given a %15 discount. I gave my customer an eta of the part based on info I was given from order confirmation. I did not receive any updates or other communication of any sort. 10 days goes by, my customer is without a working unit and finally today 5/13/16 I'm informed my order has been cancelled (product discontinued) and that I should receive a refund within another week or so (7-10 business days). I looked on their web site and it will let me order this "discontinued" part again showing in stock and it will ship same day if ordered by 2:00... At this point I'm very frustrated. My reputation is on the line and my money is **** with this fiasco... very disappointed. "

This review was modified by ell_iott on May 13 2016 12:03:33 PM

Share Sears PartsDirect's store rating

Sears PartsDirect is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Sears PartsDirect is not a merchant member
Sears PartsDirect does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!