Stores > Sears PartsDirect

• Sears PartsDire

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.11/10 1.11/10

2016-11-30

AVOID at all costs. NOT WORTH YOUR TIME. No, REALLY. Don't even think about it!

"Not worth the frustration, risk of CC fraud, and delay in burning up precious minutes of life for no resolution. Completely inept as a company. Appalling.

There are so many other outlets for all the parts, just use them to get the part number and buy elsewhere.

This review was modified by madjimbo01 on November 30 2016 12:12:27 PM

2016-11-21

Holy Mother of God the devil must run this company.

"There are not enough words to describe the ineptitude of the people that work for this company that I had to deal with. Apparently they were not quite ready for me as I made sure that my money was refunded to me immediately. How many phone calls does it take to place and order, follow-up on an order and then after the second time around get them to understand that it is not acceptable to answer a question with "I don't know". They need to fire the lot of them and start from scratch. I bought my part on ebay for $10 less and free shipping. What in the world has happened to Sears and all their affiliates? Shameful."

2016-09-14

SCAM!! Terrible do not use this company!!!!!

"I ordered a thermal dryer cut off fuse kit to fix my dryer that had no heat. The part did not work & they refused to give me a refund. Most reputable companies would offer a return for a non working part. Please do not waste your time or money!! So upset even after talking with a supervisor. I hope they enjoy my money just as much as I am enjoying my non working part. I will be filling a claim with the better business bureau! SCAM!!! BEWARE!!"

This review was modified by Pissed12345 on September 14 2016 01:47:02 PM

2016-08-16

Complete inept company

"After this shopping experience, I am completely done with Sears Partsdirect. They're nothing but a bunch of liars. They promise that parts are in stock and will only take a week for you to receive it. But they don't ship right away. It takes a week for them to ship it, and then another week for you to receive it. Glad I didn't waste the extra money for expedited shipping.
When I contacted them this weekend, they offered to ship another part out for free - with slow shipping. I told them they need to expedite it. They agreed and promised it would be here today. Guess what hasn't shipped yet? The second part.
I'm only giving 1 star, because 0 stars isn't an option.

This review was modified by dko48021 on August 16 2016 05:30:14 AM

2016-08-12

Do not use !!!

"We need a part for our Emerson microwave, we thought that they would have the part in stock, waited 20 minutes in line, only 2 people working. Phone was ringing off the hook, that would explain why the 5 times I tried to call, with no answer. They had to order the part and said, this is the exact part, $ 5.69 , but had to pay for shipping $6.99 more than the part! Received it today, it's for a GE microwave :( when I read the shipping package, if it's the wrong part, you have to pay shipping again! To send it back. Total ripoff. "

2016-08-10

Finally got the parts

"In the opinion, the site wasn't the easiest to navigate. I never received any order confirmation via email, when the order arrived one of the parts was missing. Overall, it just wasn't a good experience. I guess I expected too much from such a large company..."

This review was modified by JJBAD on August 10 2016 12:49:00 PM

2016-08-02

Borderline Criminal

"The Rep completely lied about having the part I needed for my stove. I ordered part #WB30X357. I get an email confirmation within 5 minutes of placing order that says part#WB30T10044 was ordered. This was not an error, but a deliberate act for rep to make a sale. I called back within 10 minutes of placing the order and was told I was going to get a full refund within a week. 3 days later , I get an email that the part is on its way.
It is clear that both representatives deliberately mislead me. I have been charged $123 on my card and now have to have additional annoyance by following the difficult return process and finding a UPS store. I cannot believe Sears has sunk this low.

This review was modified by CHenrick on August 02 2016 08:14:14 AM

2016-08-01

Shipped to the wrong address and refused to do anything about it

" My order was Shipped to the wrong address and refused to do anything about it

I have an email confirming my order and showing the correct shipping address. Even though it was not my fault that the part was shipped to the wrong address, this company refused to send a replacement part or refund my original purchase and shipping charge.

2016-07-01

They lie about parts being in stock, then, will not issue a credit

"Terrible service. I ordered a part that their website said was IN STOCK and paid $24.95 for expedited shipping. They didn't process the order for two days, then said that the part was unavailable from their supplier and it was ordered from the manufacturer. When I called Customer Service to cancel and have my credit card credited, I was told they couldn't do that and that someone would contact me after 72 hours. When I asked why I couldn't cancel my supposedly in-stock order, I was rudely told the person who contacted me would give me an explanation. I've heard from no one. I'm going to dispute the charge on my credit card. Do NOT use Sears Parts Direct! "

This review was modified by PhilHowell on July 01 2016 01:10:20 PM

2016-05-13

Sears - Never Again!

"I service and repair various hvacr units. I was looking for a dependable online supplier for parts and such that are not available locally. I figured sears was a reputable and dependable name I could trust. I found the part and ordered it with no issues (5/3/16). I was even given a %15 discount. I gave my customer an eta of the part based on info I was given from order confirmation. I did not receive any updates or other communication of any sort. 10 days goes by, my customer is without a working unit and finally today 5/13/16 I'm informed my order has been cancelled (product discontinued) and that I should receive a refund within another week or so (7-10 business days). I looked on their web site and it will let me order this "discontinued" part again showing in stock and it will ship same day if ordered by 2:00... At this point I'm very frustrated. My reputation is on the line and my money is **** with this fiasco... very disappointed. "

This review was modified by ell_iott on May 13 2016 12:03:33 PM

2016-05-05

Headache

"Ordered a washer bellow to replace the one on my Kenmore Elite HE3t. My washer is 14 years old and this is the only thing that's ever gone wrong with it. Overtime the rubber wore away and a slight rip formed in the bellow.

Ordered this bellow from SPD. It was $100 and change ($20-$30 more than other sellers, but I needed another unrelated part).

It came a day later than promised when placing the order. I installed with the help of my boyfriend and our neighbor who is a plumber that oversaw the process. The bellow, without a doubt, is properly installed.

Issue #1: The actual bellow itself is a slightly thicker material than the original bellow, thus preventing the door from staying closed. My washer does a 30 second test of all systems before the load starts, a brief 10 second pause where the computer disengages the lock and then begins into the selected wash cycle. Since the bellow is too thick, the door pops open, spilling water allover my floor. Easy to overlook, hoping that the material will compress overtime or I just have to make sure I keep the door held closed for the first 1-2 minutes.

Issue #2: The actual rubber material that the bellow is made out of is poor quality. The rubber "rubs" off when you run your finger or hand over it with any pressure. Think: erasing on paper and the shavings it leaves behind. These bellow shavings leave rubber beads allover my laundry, destroying a $90 white jacket amongst other things.

I've made two separate calls to customer service. Technicians don't even know what the part is or what it does. Frustrating. First representative left me on hold for supervisor for 38 minutes. I had to hang up. Second representative told me that since I installed the part they cannot offer or do anything regarding it. Um.. I had to put the part on to realize it wasn't going to fit right? (Think: you buy shoes online and the seller refuses to return them because you tried the shoe on.)

End all result is they asked me to send the bellow back for some of my money back (no shipping refund - either way). And have told me that its because my washer is 12 years old and the manufacturer doesn't make OEM part, claims that their OEM part is approved but if it doesn't fit then "oh well."

This review was modified by meagfrank on May 05 2016 09:44:18 AM

2016-04-25

Scammers!!

"This is not sears, only in name. AFC I think is the real name, which is why they ****. I ordered 2 head gaskets, both instock, they send one, intentionally the wrong one because they don't have it instock. 1 week later they ship another one, but directly from the manufacturer. Everyday they are instock on their website. which is complete BS. So I get one wrong part and one right part. When I call to complaint, they basically told me tough ****! and would not take responsibility. Their website doesn't have many options for returns. YOU have to pay return shipping. They wouldn't take responsibility over the phone. If you try online it will charge your credit card for return shipping. Its quite clear by the way the website returns is setup, they have a shitload of complaints, mostly from ripping people off!"

This review was modified by JB007skyfall on April 25 2016 06:52:37 PM

2016-04-22

TOTAL RIP OFF - Stay Away

"We bought our Dryer Thermistor in New Brunswick, NJ. Online says it was "In Stock." Went to the store and bought the parts that we needed for $30.07 (plus Tax). While my husband was fixing our gas dryer, he blew the dryer thermistor and needed another one to replace it. I went online to check if this part was still "In Stock" which it was. I ordered and paid online for the parts and selected "Pick up in store." During the checkout process, I noticed that the online price for the same part#8577274 was only $17.34. I almost fell of my chair! THE SAME PART NUMBER IS DOUBLE THE PRICE IN THE STORE. Same company, different price! Husband went to the store and complained when he picked-up our order. the only explanation he got was "online price" is different than "store price" Oh really! I'm an online shopper and never experience this. Called customer service and did not get any help. What a waste of my time!"

This review was modified by jerleereyes on April 22 2016 03:29:30 PM

2016-04-07

A pleasant surprise

"After a bad experience with Sears Parts over 20 years ago, I never used them again, until now. I needed a new deck and various other parts for my old Craftsman Lawn Tractor. Looking through the parts list online, my initial contact was via web chat, and the representative was extremely helpful and encouraging and assisted me in every way to place my order. The first batch of parts arrived quickly and on transferring the old deck parts to the new deck I discovered a few more bad parts. Using their web page I ordered the several other parts I needed and they arrived quickly as promised via expedited shipping. Each part was exactly as described, an exact fit, and everything went back together perfectly.

Altogether a great experience, and I am truly surprised, and very pleased.

2016-04-07

I didn't even want to click on 1 star!

" I have never written a bad review for anywhere until now. I can't even explain my disgust with Sears parts direct. I had a washing machine not working and I needed a part. I checked several different places and I could get the part cheaper at almost every place but it would take longer to get to my house. When I checked sears parts direct, it told me that it would be at my house the next day with the expensive shipping. When I didn't receive my part I called, they told me it was really 1-3 days. So Already I could have ordered the part from somewhere else if I wanted to wait that long. Then I got my tracking number and it was for 3 days later!!!! So I just asked them to return the part because I couldn't wait 6 days for a part I ordered to be here in 1 day! They can't not send it now I guess, so I have to go through all the trouble to return it. They didn't offer any refund.....Did I mention that I spent twice as much to order this part then all the other places!?! Nobody could answer my questions or help me, they just said "Oh I am sorry about that. I understand." but then NOTHING got done. I will NEVER order from this site again. It was TERRRIBLE!!!!! ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!! "

This review was modified by Buckeye289 on April 07 2016 11:27:01 AM

Share Sears PartsDirect's store rating

Sears PartsDirect is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Sears PartsDirect is not a merchant member
Sears PartsDirect does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!