Stores > Sears Outlet / Sears Brands, LLC

Product & services pricing Rating 2.92/10 2.92/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.42/10 0.42/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.42/10 0.42/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.50/10 0.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Sears Outlet / Sears Brands, LLC by clicking a star below.
2017-06-27

Horrible customer service

"I purchased a new (undamaged) GE RANGE on May 27, 2017 at your Sears Outlet store in Marietta, GA but it was damaged upon delivery. I pointed out the damage upon delivery but the delivery person commented it was damaged at the store and showed me a yellow copy of the transaction with the damaged marked. I guess he forgot that we had the original white copy that, of course, showed no damage because there was none in the store. I find this to be unethical and fraudulent. We called the store to explain and were told we could either replace the range or receive $250 for the damage. Since the $250 would not cover the damage of visible scratches and a dent on the front baking door we opted to replace it. We were told that if the Marietta store did not have it then they would call the supplier (Holly) for a new unit. We waited and nothing. Nearly a month later while calling, leaving messages and not hearing from anyone I called Customer Solutions who told me that that the matter must be resolved within 30 days of purchase or there would be no replacement. They suggested I speak with the store. The same store that unethically made it look like we purchased a damaged range, will not call us back, hangs up on us and two Customer Service managers and essentially has ignored us hoping we will go away. I contacted the Customer Solutions Dept again and spoke with Ed [EE # 157008]. She said I should, "bring the range back to the store and let the store handle it.” So, after waiting a month of waiting for a resolution her answer is to unhook the gas from the range (that we paid a plumber $400 to install), rent a truck and deliver men to haul a 300 lb. range back to the store so see what happens.

I have seen bad customer service before but this is the worst customer service experience I have ever encountered. Its remarkable this store or Sears for that matter is still in business. I have called the store numerous times during normal business hours and the phone just rings (no one answers), other times someone answers then hangs up before you can speak. I have left numerous messages and none have been returned.

I understand that Sears Outlet is independent but as long as it uses the Sears name, Sears stores will suffer and its goodwill will diminish.

2017-05-25

Worst custom service ever

"RUN do not order. Ordered on may 11 2017

No one can tell where my article is. Lynn at the outlet stores says I can't help you unless you have a sales check number. This our process and we can not help you. The on line person Tyrone gives me information for the order number that the store says doesn't exist and that not the number they need.... but they took my money and not one can tell me what is up with the order.

Don't get me wrong they were as polite as can be. If I heard one more time we are sorry for the inconvenience I was going to have a fit.

They finally found it and had to set up a new date. Total time on phone 3.45 hours. ordered 5/11new delivery date june 6,th No refrigerator for a month.

They got one star because they don't let you give 0

2017-05-08

Customer Service is no service at all

"I ordered a gas grill on line. It was to be delivered in 7-10 days. After 11 days I called customer service to see where it was. After sitting on hold multiple times for a total of over 1 1/2 hours I got was told" it should be delivered in a few days". After 9 more days I called again, to be put on hold for long periods of time again, I was told it was at the warehouse and UPS hadn't picked it up yet and I was given the number for a person at the warehouse who, I was told, would call me back with more information. When I did not hear from the warehouse I called them only to be told that my order had been sitting there waiting for UPS and that I "need to get on UPS to come get it". Excuse me isn't that your job? This time I wasn't put on hold, rather I heard men yelling back and forth then told the person I needed to speak to was at lunch (at 4 pm?). I could try back later.

After this exchange I had enough so called customer service again - on hold again(1/2 hr). Finally I was given a ref number for cancellation but was told it needed to be reviewed before I would be credited with my money.

This morning I was sent an email saying that it was already shipped so I could not be refunded! Since when did it ship? within the time I spoke to the warehouse and the time I spent with customer service? Bull!!!

Don't use these people - one of my worst "shopping" experiences ever.

2017-04-24

wonderful deals at Sears Outlet

"I bought a dishwasher online but it was no longer available when I arrived to pick it up. The manager was great--he gave me an even better one with no extra charge. But when my appliance guy arrived to install it, he warned me that my old Maytag, even with its problems, was still a better DW than the new one. So I took back the great deal and kept using my Maytag until it just died. So I went back to Sears Outlet and was thrilled to find a Bosch--after it was installed (and my guy approved this choice!) I realized it was the elite one with three racks. It has been amazing and we have been really pleased. And yes it cost under $500. "

2017-04-23

Canceled orders, no refund!!!!!!!!

"Few years ago, i made an online order from kmart, they canceled it and did not refund me. Last week, i made an order from sears, they cancel my order and did not refund me, i called many times but they said they do not have my order, i have the order confirmation, but no way to get my money back, the stole me twice. I am sorry for my self.

2017-04-01

Worst appliance purchase experience ever

"I purchased a GE dishwasher from the Sears Outlet in St Pete, Fl, and it was the worst experience ever in my 63 years of appliance purchases. You had better be very well versed in the appliance you are buying, because there are all kinds of issues with the stuff they are selling. You better know your product extremely well, because the salesperson on the floor, will not offer any professional advise on your purchase, they are only concerned about moving product. While loading the dishwasher into my vehicle, the salesperson accidentally let go of the dolly and it ran into my car causing damage. The store paid for the damage, but I would much rather not had the damage and the hassle to get repaired. The dishwasher I purchased did not have the leveling legs on the bottom, in the darkness of the night I did not notice this. It became a hassle to go back and get legs from them, even though my salesman told me telephonically it would be no problem, but it was. There is no way I will purchase from them again, no matter how much the savings."

2017-03-23

Sear a Terrible Company

"it was atrocious, terrible company. ordered a dishwasher rack 2 weeks ago after 2 weeks of being told they were unsure as to when its would arrive I finally cancelled my order went through another company that was able to over night the rack to me without delay. after calling sears to cancel the rack I called back the following day to ensure I would no longer have to deal with such a horrible company the very next day they sent the rack out.....I wouldn't order anything through them again even calling to get more information has been a terrible experience save yourself a head ache and weeks of arguing with them its not worth it."

2017-02-14

Say No!! Do not shop here.

"This used to be a good store. Now they are horrible! They used to be Sears Scratch and Dent. You could get great deals on good products that had been dented or scratched. They changed it to items that had been returned because the no longer work. Do not buy anything there! When their repair person cannot repair the item they will try to force you to take another of their broken items. At this point I do not trust them!! I don't want anything from them. Don't shop there. You will be sorry!!"

2017-02-13

Beware Sears has a way to steal your money

"I tried ordering a Kayak from Sears outlet online. I placed the order and paid for it and than I got to a page what said.: YOUR ORDER COULD NOT BE PLACED, PLEASE TRY AGAIN.
I checked with my Paypal account and to my surprise Sears had taken my payment out my account.
I would like to know if anybody else has had this happening to them. As the exact same thing happened to me in November when I tried ordering a fridge from Sears. Than it took me over 2 months and many, many calls and emails before i finely got my money back.
As this happened to me twice now I am sure this is a trick from Sears to steal customers money.

2017-01-26

Try and get your item delivered!

"I purchased a wall oven on Jan. 10, 2017 from the Sears Outlet Store in Naples, Fl. I live in Northwest Washington State. I paid $250.00 for the shipping and was told it would take 2 weeks to arrive at my door. It is now 2 days past 2 weeks and I have contacted the local warehouse in Tacoma, Wa and have been told it arrived there 8 days ago and they are "waiting" for authorization to ship the item to my house, as my address is "remote". Every time I call, I am put off to another phone number and another person who can't answer my question. I am now told I might expect it sometime next week, which would be 3+ weeks since I purchased it. I have gotten items faster from China than from Sears Outlet Stores. I will NEVER purchased from Sears again and I urge others to heed mine and the other reviews of their terrible customer service.
Fred Yockers

2017-01-11

The last time you'll see your money (or your appliance) is the moment you place the order

"I ordered a refrigerator on Nov 23. It didn't arrive till Dec 23rd and came damaged. The delivery crew were easy enough to deal with and suggested I not accept it. The refrigerator had barely a flap of cardboard there to protect it but I figured I was fine and would get a refund and purchase another refrigerator.

I was told they'd refund my money but here I am three weeks later with no refund or any promise when it will happen. Their customer service center throws the blame on some refund processing department who aren't available at all to customers and they make no promise whatsoever when it will take place. Who takes three weeks+ to process a refund ? The last note I got a week ago said I should wait 24-48 hours.

I finally got a refund processed. The helpful step was getting ahold of a store manager at the original store. It was still far more work then it should have been. There seemed to be nobody of any authority you could speak to at their customer service line. They were only capable of sending off requests to some group that did the actual processing.

2016-05-10

Terrible. Avoid no matter what.

"This is definitely one of a very wrong places to buy. Don't expect even simple apologizes for a deliberately misleading information. If you didn't agree to their hype you can go, nobody is interested in a customer who asks questions. Once you paid, they don't even bother to pack your items in a plastic bag. Take them, if you like, into your pockets.
Bottom line: go to another store, Lowe's or Home Depot perhaps. Anything but Sears outlet.

2016-04-25

WARNING POTENTIAL BUYERS YOU WILL BE SORRY!!

"I LEARNED THE HARD WAY TOO. I SHOULD HAVE READ ALL THE NEGATIVE REVIEWS ABOUT THIS JOINT. SURE ENOUGH THEY BURNED ME TOO. PURCHASED A FRIGIDAIRE FRIDGE FROM THEM.
TWO WEEKS LATER IT STARTED LEAKING WATER FROM THE INSIDE OF THE FRIDGE. I DON'T EVEN HAVE AN ICE MAKER IT JUST DECIDED TO LEAK WATER??? THEN THEY TELL YOU TO CALL THE MANUFACTURER TO HAVE THEM DO A SERVICE CALL. OH YEAH THAT ANOTHER WONDER IN THE MAKING 3 PHONE CALLS LATER A WASTED AFTERNOON AND GUESS WHAT NO ONE SHOWED UP.
WHAT A BRILLIANT WAY TO HONOR THEIR PRODUCT. WELL I WILL TRY AGAIN TOMORROW AND IF THEY DON'T SHOW UP AGAIN WELL JUDGE JUDY SEE YOU AND THEM IN COURT I THINK I CAN WIN THIS ONE. MY RECOMMENDATION DONT BUY THEIR GARBAGE.

2016-04-06

Whatever you think you are saving in $, you will pay in pain dealing with SearsOutlet. Just DON'T Do it!!

"DO NOT BUY FROM SEARS OUTLET. SERIOUSLY, I WISH I COULD GO BACK IN TIME AND TO 15 DAYS AGO AND PREVENT MYSELF FROM BUYING FROM SEARS. I have been on the phone and email to them no less than 15 times trying to get back the GROSSLY overcharged tax to my purchase. That they charged $30 in tax over what they should have is FRAUD and wrong to begin with, but the ridiculous treatment I have had to endure since then is beyond reason. I STILL don't have the refund back, and they to top it off I had a person yesterday assure my credit will be to me in 5 days, then this morning I get an email that they have sent me a credit of only $11. I"m convinced these guys are a sham, fleecing profits by padding the cost of the sale, then making it impossible to talk to any representative that can actually do something about it, and making promises that they will take care of it and then don't. Don't even get me started on the product - The people who delivered my washer wouldn't hook it up because they said the hoses that came with it are too cheap and crappy to use. WTH!!!??? I wish I could give negative stars for a rating."

2016-01-30

Never buy a dryer plus delivery/installation from Sears Outlet - they promise but do not deliver

"• The online website of Sears Outlet is not good in the first place, but I found an attractive price for a new gas dryer including a poorly described item called “delivery” for a total of $550. Since the price was very competitive for a new item, I contacted the online chat and tried to clarify what is included and what is not. The lady there said everything is included, even the installation and removal of the old dryer. As I couldn’t quite believe it, I explicitly asked whether the installation would also include the hook up of the gas line with all materials necessary and the lady confirmed this once again. Cheerfully I placed my order.
• A couple days later the store that Sears had engaged for the installation called and said that I needed to provide for the upcoming installation a brand new gas connector kit for $32.98, which I agreed to buy, even though it did not sound right, given the promise of Sears’ support chat lady.
• Another day later the store that Sears had engaged for the installation called again and said that I needed to purchase the installation in order to actually get the dryer hooked up when it will be delivered. And there would be nothing they could do, because they were only the middle men. So I ended up paying another $20. Since this did not sound right at all anymore, I contacted Sears support and requested a compensation or remedy for this. Now they said the chat lady had been wrong and the installation was not included!
• But then, when the “installation team” finally appeared they explained that they would not be able to actually install the dryer, since the shut-off valve of the gas line would be 3 feet too far away from the connecting point. They dropped off the item and left.
• As a result I had to hire a third party plumber on short notice for $245 to get the item installed (by now I was paying the third time for the same thing). The plumber explained that he often deals with this issue and always Sears’ “installation teams” are involved. He also stated that there is no code requirement regarding the distance between the shut-off valve and the connection point. It is a mere Sears regulation, if there is one actually.
• Since the old dryer had not been picked up, I had to make 6 calls until I found a person at Sears, who was able to find and talk to the team, which Sears had engaged, to schedule a pick up date for the old dryer. I had to find out that nobody in the service team really understands the Sears organization.
• After all that I attempted another 3 times to call Sears in order to express my dissatisfaction and explain how I incurred such high cost all because Sears claims services, which it simply will not deliver. For the inconvenience incurred I was promised to get a $80 reimbursement, which is nothing in comparison to my cost incurred.

Share Sears Outlet / Sears Brands, LLC's store rating

Sears Outlet / Sears Brands, LLC is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Sears Outlet / Sears Brands, LLC is not a merchant member
Sears Outlet / Sears Brands, LLC does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!