• Sears Hometown

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2015-06-23

"Great customer service! Love this store and will be back. Also recommend to friends."

This review was modified by Shopper80701 on June 23 2015 03:52:50 PM

2015-05-20

"Hello we purchased a 54" Zero turn mower on sale in July 2013 . It was advertised at all Sears stores and we thought we were purchasing it from a full fledged SEARS STORE.
BUYERS BEWARE!
HOMETOWN STORES ARE FRANCHISED,
We got a lemon mower and SEARS is passing the buck off on it not being a full fledged Sears store. It is up to the discretion of the Manager as to wether they will replace our Mower. This includes any appliances outdoor equipment Etc.
If you purchase a big ticket item like ours at $2849.00 only purchase from a mall or full fledged stand alone Sears! Do not purchase from a HOMETOWN Store."

Sears Hometown Stores User

2014-09-06

"Went to the local North Bend Oregon Sears hometown store to buy a freezer for $398. Sales ad said free delivery on appliances over $399 or 5% off all appliances with a Sears credit card or special financing on appliances over $499. So I didn't qualify for free delivery by $1. No big deal. I have a truck. So I asked for the 5% off with my Sears card. I was told by the salesman that the 5% off was good for appliances over $399 only. I told him the ad states 5% off ALL appliances. Not only that but the sale freezer had a sign on it that stated 5% off if paying with a Sears card. He still refused to give me the 5% off. I didn't make the purchase and called Sears corporate when I got home and was told that the hometown stores are totally independent and Sears can do nothing about it. I have bought many appliances and lawn equipment from Sears over the years but I am done. There are a lot of competitors out there. Goodbye Sears."

2014-07-25

"Just purchased a Whirlpool refrigerator at the Sears Hometown Store in Bryan, Ohio. Wonderful out-of-the-norm experience. EVERYTHING was above average: in-store inventory, sales assistance, easy/fast checkout, better than expected price, truly exceptional home delivery/installation/removal of old refrigerators (four hours from time of purchase to a completed and well done job), and above all, highly competent, courteous and caring people. This is the best experience I have ever had at any Sears store, and I've been shopping Sears for more than a half century. I attribute this in part to the store being a "hometown store" i.e. locally owned, and mainly to the outstanding owner, Phil. A++ "

2014-07-15

"I go to Sears at The Fairfield Commons in Beavercreek, Ohio all the time. Mostly good people and lots of tools. For the most part it is a good place to shop."

Share Sears Hometown Stores's store rating

Sears Hometown Stores is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Sears Hometown Stores is not a merchant member
Sears Hometown Stores does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!