Product & services pricing Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

Sears Hometown Stores User

"Went to the local North Bend Oregon Sears hometown store to buy a freezer for $398. Sales ad said free delivery on appliances over $399 or 5% off all appliances with a Sears credit card or special financing on appliances over $499. So I didn't qualify for free delivery by $1. No big deal. I have a truck. So I asked for the 5% off with my Sears card. I was told by the salesman that the 5% off was good for appliances over $399 only. I told him the ad states 5% off ALL appliances. Not only that but the sale freezer had a sign on it that stated 5% off if paying with a Sears card. He still refused to give me the 5% off. I didn't make the purchase and called Sears corporate when I got home and was told that the hometown stores are totally independent and Sears can do nothing about it. I have bought many appliances and lawn equipment from Sears over the years but I am done. There are a lot of competitors out there. Goodbye Sears."

"Just purchased a Whirlpool refrigerator at the Sears Hometown Store in Bryan, Ohio. Wonderful out-of-the-norm experience. EVERYTHING was above average: in-store inventory, sales assistance, easy/fast checkout, better than expected price, truly exceptional home delivery/installation/removal of old refrigerators (four hours from time of purchase to a completed and well done job), and above all, highly competent, courteous and caring people. This is the best experience I have ever had at any Sears store, and I've been shopping Sears for more than a half century. I attribute this in part to the store being a "hometown store" i.e. locally owned, and mainly to the outstanding owner, Phil. A++ "

"I go to Sears at The Fairfield Commons in Beavercreek, Ohio all the time. Mostly good people and lots of tools. For the most part it is a good place to shop."

Sears Hometown Stores is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Sears Hometown Stores is not a merchant member
Sears Hometown Stores does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!