Sears.comCoupons

Customer service: Rating 0.24/10 0.24/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.11/10 0.11/10

"SEARS.COM IS HORRABLE!!
"DON'T SHOP AT SEARS!

I ordered a craftsman bluetooth radio from Sears.com but when the box came I found a cheap $30 babybed thing!!! No where close to my $120 stereo. So when I called customer care they would not send me a new one until they received there stuff back. ASKED ME to ship it back at my expense before I would get a refund. After some discussion they offered to pay for shipping but wanted me to drop it off at UPS? Now i am fighting to get my refund from them, hopefully that is smoother than getting the correct item. SHARE THIS STORY with everyone and anyone. The only thing I can do at this point is to try to get as many people as possible to stop shopping at Sears. Thanks for listening and for passing on

"I usually don't write reviews but the experience with SEARS is a unique experience! The worst experience ever! Dealing with the customer service department was totally a frustration! The delivery of my furniture was a total mess!!! I will never shop at SEARS again!"

modified review This review was modified by mimozap on April 14 2015 02:48:38 PM

"BUYER BEWARE...I was on Sears.com looking for a water filter for my Kenmore refrigerator. I was unable to locate it with the model number of either the refrigerator or the old filter. I used Sears chat window and the representative led me to "the filter", so I ordered the 3-pack filter that the representative told me would work in my refrigerator. When I received the filters they weren't from Sears, they were from Houseoffilters.com. THEY DIDN"T FIT! I tried to return them at a Sears store, and the associate was rude and said you need to be more careful when on the Sears website, if you want to purchase from Sears you need to click on the Sears tab and would not help me return it. No where on the overview of the website did they say you may not be purchasing from Sears. I am disappointed that Sears would make a website like this. After reviewing the website, I see where Sears does a bate and switch. You think you are purchasing from Sears but you could be purchasing from anywhere. I feel that Sears needs to make the SEARS merchandise automatic and if you want the option to purchase from other companies you would click on another tab, not the other way around. I will not be purchasing from SEARS again except for the only filter that fits my refrigerator."

"On April 1,2015 I called my local Sears store to see if they had a belt for my ridding law mower in stock. I did not know that I was redirected to the national parts department. They looked up my part and said that it was not in stock and would have to ship it to my store. I ask two times if it was in stock at my store. They said no. Then they said it was $62 for a belt, I knew that could not be correct and they said yes. So I ordered it. I got off the phone and called the local store and told them I wanted the parts department at that store, I got them on the phone and they did have the part for almost half the cost. This happened once before and the cost was about half. Then I tried to cancel the order 15 min later and a sears person said they would cancel it. Then I get a email from sears about my order so I replied to it and said I canceled it over the phone, they came back and said you can not cancel after an order had been placed. Do not order from the national parts department or you will pay a lot more for a part. They have free shipping so that extra cost was not for shipping."

modified review This review was modified by ssssss2155 on April 02 2015 04:19:11 AM

"On March 23rd we purchased a Kenmore refrigerator. We were very happy with the associate that helped us, she even matched the lower price we found online. This fridge was delivered as scheduled on March 25th and this is where our troubles begin. When it was delivered we realized that while the fridge fit, it really was too big for our small kitchen. We called the store on March 26th to arrange exchange and were told to call the 1-800 customer service number. We called this number, spoke to an agent and arrived exchange. We were told we would be hearing from the warehouse to arrange delivery withing 48 hours. 48 hours passed and we heard nothing. I called again on 3/28 and was assured that the exchange had been processed, but delivery would be arranged on Monday the 3/30. Monday came and I did not hear anything, I called the 1-800 number again, was placed on hold for 45 minutes and then was told, without apology, that the exchanged had been processed incorrectly and needed to be processed again. I waited on the phone while the agent arranged this, she assured me the fridge would be delivered by 4/1. 4/1 came and I heard nothing. I called the 1-800 customer service number again and after waiting on hold for 30 minutes was told that no delivery had been scheduled and that I needed to call the store to arrange the exchange! I asked repeatedly to speak to a manager and was told that there was no one I could speak with. I detailed all of the phone calls I had made and all of the agents who promised delivery and was told there was nothing that could be done, other than to call the store and arrange exchange. I have spent HOURS of my life on the phone trying to deal with this. We have spent 1 WEEK without a fridge in our home (we don't want to use the one we are returning for fear that they will reject the exchange) and we have two little children. Do you know how difficult it is to get by without a fridge with 2 children in the house? SEARS, I have made 6 different phone calls, have spoken to 6 different agents, all of whom have promised me an even exchange of a fridge, and yet we sit here waiting........ is this the customer service you want to provide to loyal customers? Signed, Erin Wright A VERY UNHAPPY, formerly loyal, Sears customrer"

modified review This review was modified by ErinWright on April 01 2015 06:53:06 AM

"Sears does not honor warranty and lies to get out of it. I bought a Lifetime tire warranty, which includes tire pressure.

Warranty explicitly states:

"For the life of the tire, to address an uneven or imbalance tire, we will: adjust tire pressure."

Sears lied and said it had a nail and therefore not covered. I took it to Pep Boys which confirmed the tire was just low and filled it for free.

Sears official response on BBB:

"It could be that the nail fell out on the way to the other automotive facility."

#1.) Nails don't fall out certainly not on 10 min drive.

#2.) Even if there was nail, they could and should adjusted tire pressure as required. Nails clause affects repair, not tire pressure.

#3.) It has been 2 months since tired filled if there was a nail there would be a hole leaking air but the tire is still full.

The real problem is corporate office does nothing indicating you can expect similar service regardless of what store you visit.

modified review This review was modified by L7world on March 24 2015 10:36:52 PM

"Beautiful Necklace. I ordered and received my necklace that I matched up with my wedding outfit. It is absolutely gorgeous. I love it. Thank you sears. "

"Do not order from Sears.com
I was ordering a recliner for my mother's 60th birthday. I place the order on Feb. 19th suppose to receive package on March 5th. On the 9th I still had no package. I called the delivery who at first seem to not be able to find my order. Once they did I was informed that my package could not be delivered until the 21st. They acted as if that was normal and did not care that I was upset. 2 weeks later they called to say my package was being delayed again. I cancelled and experienced many issues to get a full refund. Finally I had to file a claim to get my full refund, hopefully that will come on time.

"Buyer beware!!!! Sears online now has "marketplace merchants". Which means these merchants sell their goods through Sears. These merchants make their own refund policies and what they are selling are flea market items!!! They are cheap & flimsy!!! Sears used to be a reputable company...but allowing these merchants to sell their shoddy merchandise through Sears is despicable!!! Buyer BEWARE!!!"

modified review This review was modified by Kitchensink on March 05 2015 06:01:46 AM

"Another bad experience with Sears delivery. I ordered a chesterfield to be delivered to our ski condo and before I placed the order I asked if they would take away the old furniture and they confirmed that they would for a $25.00 fee. I phoned today to confirm that the order is being delivered as scheduled and have now been advised that they only take away appliances....so I am now left completely hanging with my old chesterfield. All I kept getting was some moron saying he is "sorry" instead of actually doing something about it. This order was placed with Sears because they said they would take the old one away. This is such lousy service and obviously they have very untrained staff. We are builders and always ordered our appliances for our spec homes from Sears but won't be ordering from them anymore as every delivery has had a problem. either it's the wrong item, a piece is missing or it's damaged. "

modified review This review was modified by vvelikov on March 04 2015 03:23:43 PM

"So ordered 2 vacuums from SEARS.COM I got an email they were delivered on 2/11/2014 by UPS. They were not delivered. Called and told them I did not receive. Ordered another 2 and received. Still waiting on a refund for the 2 I did not receive. Called multiple times nothing. Then I get an email today. 3/4/2015. They were delivered. No they have not and at this point I do not need 4 vaccums, only 2. They have refused to refund my money for the 2 missing vacuums that were not delivered. At this point still waiting on a refund which they have refused to do. UPS needs to pay for them! They lost them. UPS is awful, Fed Ex things come UPS things get lost!! Next time AMAZON! as that is who i usually order from with no problems!!!"

modified review This review was modified by Terrence02119 on March 04 2015 11:25:39 PM

"Made an appointment with Sears for estimates on windows, sliding doors and siding for my home. Appointment set for 2/27/15 at 1:00 pm. I confirmed with Sears at 10:00 am that morning that the rep. would be ready to give estimates for all three items. He showed up at 12:55pm. A great start. He was only prepared to estimate for 1 sliding door. I was not happy. My wife took time off to be here for the appointment. After all the apologies, I rescheduled for 2/28 at 2:00 pm. I received the computer confirmation the morning of 2/28/15. I also called the representative and left two voice mails on his phone reminding him of the appointment. 2:00, 2:30 and 3:00 came. No representative. I called Sears and talked to Paul, a supervisor, and got more apologies with a request to set up a third appointment. I declined and told him that they just lost the opportunity for at least a$20,000 job. He didn't seem to concerned. Sears has gone in the dumper. I have dealt with them my whole life. Well, at 63 years old, they have lost my trust and now my business. GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR BUTT! SEARS. Your company is going down and will eventually go broke."

modified review This review was modified by Slvrfx8951 on February 28 2015 03:03:24 PM

"Gross failure to perform a correct order somehow it is twice the amount they tell you over the phone and without the promised refund amount because the computer won't let them place an order for a lessor amount. So a refund check is quickly on its way in the mail however it was deducted for shipping charges. "If the Pedestal is delivered by the truck with the Dryer the shipping for the Pedestal . . . ." is no charge." It was delivered both by Sears TRUCK together !. Under the Master Agreement all shipping costs are free but WAIT not for pedestals. THE GREELEY STORE TELL'S YOU THIS AFTER ITS DELIVERED!! The total amount for a Pedestal for a Dryer which is missing parts IS $317.00 This is a piece of metal only for the dryer to set on until you purchase the washer for stackable. The delivery men took away the old dryer at a cost and delivery charge by the store $69.99. The DELIVERY MEN SOLD My 220 power cord costing $56.00 to a neighbor and took the money in front of me. When I protested they said there would be a expensive charge for the power cord attached to your NEW DRYER! Which looks like a piece of cheap junk, prob•a•ble 120 power cord. When I called Sears they admitted their claims were FALSE!! THEY STOLE THE POWER CORD AND SOLD IT TO A NEIGHBOR! When I reported this SEARS stated they would report it! WOW HOW ABOUT PAYING THE CUSTOMER FOR THIS IN HOME ROBBERY!! INSTEAD OF IN HOME AT NO COST DELIVERY????? for $69.99 where's refund check ????

I'M SWITCHING MY PURCHASES TO HOME DEPOT WITH BETTER WARRANTY AFTER 30 YRS WITH SEARS !!
CAN'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THEY SAY!! ALSO FILING UNAUTHORIZE CHARGE TO MY CARD FOR NON CREDIT REFUND CHECK NEVER RECEIVED!!

"What a joke this place is!! I ordered a crib for my yet to be born daughter on December 27, 2014. I was already a little upset that delivery couldn't be scheduled until January 30, 2015, but went along. On January 29, 2015 they called me to inform me that it was going to be delayed again! This time they say it will be delivered February 27, 2015. Today, February 19, 2015 they called again to inform me that they couldn't meet this delivery date either! I am so unbelievably disgusted with Sears, I cancelled my order (FINALLY!) and will NEVER be shopping at sears again. I would advise anyone thinking about purchasing from Sears online, to NOT!! Go somewhere with real customer service. This place is disgusting, and now it will take at least 7-10 business days to get my refund and go buy a crib that we should have had months ago!"

"I was told via e-mail that my freezer would arrive today 2/18/2015 to pick up at my local sears. I took the day off as I bought meats on sale yesterday to store. Today I get an e-mail saying it now won't arrive for 6 days. When calling to inquire I got routed 3 times to outsourced people who wouldn't even try to help saying their's was the wrong dept. Transferring me to another outsourced wrong dept. Leaving me to do this ... write a review. Oh, my Local Pensacola Store (davis hwy) wouldn't even answer the phone. I won't shop at Sears again and this is just the beginning of my anti-sears campaign. Sears sucks !!"

modified review This review was modified by PhillipHarter on February 18 2015 10:13:41 AM

Share Sears.com's store rating

Sears.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Sears.com is not a merchant member
Sears.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!