Stores > Sears.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.54/10 0.54/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.65/10 0.65/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.56/10 0.56/10
Voice your opinion! Review Sears.com by clicking a star below.
2017-05-20

"Mark K.

Was very helpful, patient and polite. I felt at ease with him.

2017-05-18

If 0 Stars were possible, it would be 0 and not 1 Star!

"WARNING! Do not use Sears Marketplace. This experience has been a nightmare! I ordered 2 mother of bride dresses in 2 different sizes and had to return both (ran 2 sizes too small). Required to return the items to the independent seller, not Sears, and cost me $30 in shipping charges to return. The seller is now in possession of both dresses (confirmed USPS delivery) and Sears still has my money. The seller claims they only handle the merchandise return, not the refund. Sears states they processed. 4 emails, 3 phone calls and 2 weeks later I still do not have my refund from Sears. Other retailers have Sears beat hands down in customer service, accuracy, and easy return. No wonder Sears is going bankrupt! I literally gave Sears $300 of my money for absolutely nothing. Need a mother of the bride dress, shop Amazon and/or The Dress Outlet based out of Los Angeles. Excellent customer service. Easy returns. FYI: all formal wear shops have a restocking fee. it's stupid, but industry standard. "

2017-05-12

I See Why They Are Going Bankrupt!

"I ordered a refrigerator from sears.com. They took the money from my bank immediately and told me it would be 2 months for delivery. After one month called to see if they could speed up the delivery date and was told the refrigerator I ordered was not available- this after having my money for a month! I canceled the order and told the representative that I wanted a refund.
I have been waiting for weeks for my money back. I have called sears cust. service 3 times and have gotten 3 different excuses but still no money. DO NOT SHOP AT SEARS!

2017-05-06

Damaged delivery - no refund

"Paid for a TV cabinet but it arrived damaged. I returned it and it showed up on the Sears website but they later claimed they never received it. What a scam. Die Sears, just die already."

2017-05-02

Marketplace Shipping Scam

"Tried to order 5 of similar items of clothing from the same seller offered for $13 each. Sears didn't offer deals or free shipping because it was a "marketplace" seller ( not actually sears selling the item). The shipping was priced out for each item for $14 each, thus shipping was close to $80. More than the total for the clothing items. I think that qualifies as a scam. Legitimate marketplace such as Amazon limit how much a seller can charge for shipping. I recommend extreme "buyer beware" on Sears. No wonder they're about to go bankrupt. "

2017-04-29

Appliances fine. Customer service TERRIBLE.

"Ordering from Sears has been a nightmare. They called with 2 additional delivery dates for a water & dryer that had already been delivered. ??? Then an order for a stove top & oven had been pushed back twice & rescheduled for ten years out 2027! I called customer service & was transferred 4 times. I am very disappointed in the customer service. So far the washer & dryer are working fine but will never order from Sears again. "

2017-04-26

A nightmare

"Went online at sears ordered a dress for 108.00 paid with my sears credit card. Got the dress it was horrible quality went to return it found out it came from their marketplace. Long story short 3 calls later I had to ship the dress back a specific way that costed me 40.00 to ship. So moving on I get my sears bill and no refund so 2 more calls later find out the did get dress and not to worry refund will be back on my card. So moving on a month down the road get my sears bill they had only refunded part of the money and the part they didn't refund had acquired a late fee of 30.00. So called again and oh yeah there's a restocking fee of around 40.00. I'm like what and why am I just now hearing about this? Sear rep says that's between you and marketplace vendor that never answers their phone so again 3 more calls to sears customer service because vendor doesn't answer their phone to ask at least about the late fee and to see what they can do. Was told that they are really sorry that they can't help me because I ordered from the market place not sears. Funny I went online to sears website and paid with my sears card and i have 110.00 in a dress that the merchant can resale to scam someone new. But to bad it's not sears so you get crappy merchandise, the run around and crappy customer service. Free advice don't order from sears and if you do definitely make sure it's not a marketplace item. Thanks for the expensive headache and lesson. "

2017-04-20

Your not macy's

"I'm going to keep it short. I placed an order for $27 and they called me to verify it didn't get me so they cancelled it. I place the same order again change the phone number I had on the order they called me didn't like my verification answers to their stupid questions so they cancelled it. They claim that the questions are public records like asking me what's my dad's age and asking me what's my cross street. My whole discrepancy with that is I don't know what my dad has on file I know how old he's supposed to be but the questions be pertaining to me. Once again to order was $27 now considering the fact that sears big on electronic $27 is nothing compared to $1,000. So they don't even deserve 1 star if it was possible to give them no stars that is what they would get from me. Now I will gladly go and spend more money and buy my product from Amazon."

2017-04-05

If I could take away the star and send that I would

"I WILL never go to Sears again.
I'll never buy from Sears again, and I used to buy most everything from Sears. I'm really disappointed in the way they handle customers and there repair department. And when I called to talk to someone about my problem with them no one communicated back which left me to calling a number of times, to get told something different from everyone who I talked to.
On Monday 21 I called sears repair to get information on there repair service for my dryer. I was told they had to transfer me to the department. So I waited she came back and told me that they were closed they would have to call me back to let me know how much when and what time. I let her know it couldn't be from march 23 Thursday to Monday 27 I was going to be out of town. She said okay the other department will have to call you to set it up and let you know the rest. I said okay and hung up thinking someone was going to call me to dot the i's and cross the t's I didn't get a phone call till the Thursday march 23 12:30 telling me he would be there in 30 I didn't receive the phone call because my phone was on the charge. I was not home, like I told the repair place on Monday, but my unknowing boyfriend was and let him in a and back to the problem and charged him 100$ to tell him that the dryer wasn't broke. My problem is that I don't feel like I made an agreement to an appointment I thought someone was calling me back about all the details and instead the guy called 30 minutes before he was going to be there, he never even spoke to me on the phone. When he left I called and a lady transferred me to a different department that was a recording that just kept repeating no matter what number I pushed and then it hung up on me. i got on the computer and filled a complaint but a week later still recieved no communication back. So I called again. Monday April 3 and the lady that I talked to told me that I would be receiving a email within 24 hour saying when I was getting my money back and I waited 48 hours and called to makes sure everything was okay. And it wasn't they didn't have my email address even correct...( I feel like communication has fallen short since the 21 of march with Sears.) the lady I talked to told me there was no way I could prove what I was telling her was true because they only record some calls and that they wouldn't give me my money back even though on Monday someone told me I would be recieving it. I'm beyond livid that they told me "yes your right it's not okay for who you talked to without getting confirmation on when an what time and how much. I was told she didn't believe me and that I would not be able to prove it." i see how sears has made all there money all these years by stealing and taking advantage of people. I'm not a lier and I don't make big deals out of nothing.i feel Sears has stolen and taken advantage of me

2017-03-30

Poor customer service. Wrong product.

"I've ordered a brand new refrigerator from Sears.com and was expecting it the next day. They delivered me a broken and dented refrigerator. I called customer service and they wanted me to keep it and offer me $50 credit!! I told the person that I don't want credit I just want what I ordered! After 10 minutes of her trying to convince me to accept that fridge she finally said they'll return it and bring a new one 3 days from now!! Wtf?!! I have newborn twins with breast milk that I refrigerate I can't wait that long!!! I just cancelled my order and she said it will take 7-10 days for my refund"

2017-03-09

Messed Up Majorly

"I called to place an order over the phone and give all the required information to the associate and was told look for an email that confirms the order within 5 minutes. The email never arrived, after 1 hour so i called a different associate took my information again and said to look for an email, she was going to send it within the hour and said my package was going to arrive Wednesday. I never received an email (2nd time). So Wednesday comes and the package does not. Thursday i called Sears, they gave me the tracking number and showed it to be delivered Thursday. I checked the UPS tracking and says it's delayed becaue of an incorrect address. I called UPS and they said Sears put the incorrect zipcode on the label, now i'm waiting 2 additional days for this package....Never shopping sears again! Bad Customer Support"

2017-03-08

Terrible customer service

"It is a waste of time and money doing business with Sears. I bought a Queen size mattress which turned out to be big for my bed. I tried to exchange it for a smaller size and I was told that I need to call the customer service department. After waiting over 50 minutes on the line, they said I have to keep the mattress for 30 days (bs comfort period or whatever) and only after that I can call (again) to initiate the return. Horrible, terrible, awful customer service. Will not buy anything from them ever again."

2017-03-06

DISASTER! DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THEM.... YOU'LL BE SORRY!

"I purchased a appliance group from Sears in late December 2016. The appliances were delivered in January at which time the delivery men said they were unable to install the products. I purchased the products online but did online chat to be sure install was included. I told the delivery men I could not accept the products since installation was not included. After an hour of phone calls and discussion I was told the appliances would be installed the following week at no change to me. I also indicated on the delivery ticket that installation was promised. It has been 2 months and the products were never installed and every time I tried to return them I was (conveniently) disconnected from my phone conversations. I have spent hours trying to get the problem resolved to no avail but with much aggravation and disgust! This business is dishonest, corrupt and uncaring....the worst ever. DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THEM!"

2017-02-25

Never again!!!!

"I ordered a gas range for my daughter almost two months ago ow and after numerous calls it still hasn't arrived. Nothing that is communicated in the online advertisement has actually happened. Never again!!!! Don't order anything from them!!!"

2017-02-22

Placed an order online - ITEMS READY - NOT!

"Placed an online order to PICK UP at a local Sears - told the items were available and ready to pick up - well went to the store to pick up the items - was told - my ORDER will NOT be READY for at least 6 WEEKS!!!!
Will NOT by online from SEARS ever again.
Call service center - I got Hung up on MULTIPLE times - most of the time I can't understand anything because the call center is in the Phillipines and then if you get someone in the States all they do is READ off the Que card - VERY POOR SERVICE and do NOT care about customer satisfaction.

Share Sears.com's store rating

Sears.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Sears.com is not a merchant member
Sears.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!