Stores > Sears.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.29/10 1.29/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.66/10 0.66/10

2016-09-23

Unacceptable!

"Accidentally purchased an extra mattress online. Took at least 4 phone calls to sears.com, 3 "in store" visits, and over a month to get my account credited for a mattress that was NEVER in my possession. I will never shop at sears.com again. Incompetent.

2016-09-22

Go somewhere else....this place has HORRIBLE customer service.

"9 month old fridge started overheating in the back and smelling like something was burning. Pulled it out and unplugged it as we were afraid it was going to burn the house down. After SEVEN calls to different numbers, I finally go ahold of who I was supposed to be talking to. 2 weeks for someone to come look at it. AND we bought the BEST warranty possible. Not that we would need it, the thing is less than a year old!!! So two weeks go by, service tech comes out and says, "i don't have these parts...gonna be a few weeks till I can get them." WHAT???? Are you fricken kidding me??? A month. A month with no Fridge. Thank you Sears, but you can go F**K yourself!!! "

2016-09-14

Customer service sux

"I purchased a queen box spring from sears.com. The woman who processed my order asked me if I wanted the old one hauled away. I told her of course. Well, the delivery came today and the delivery people refused to take the old one away, saying there was no order to take it away and that they didn't have room. (Didn't they have room from the one they just delivered?) Anyway I called two different numbers trying to get the box springs picked up, only got the run around. The first person came back on the line after putting me on hold saying that she couldn't hear me. The other one, supposedly a manager, told me that I never requested a haul away. Way to cover your az sears. I will never do business with sears again, or should I say K mart. They get me confused. Too bad this lack of customer service has to spoil the great experience we had with the mattress delivery guys 3 days earlier. Sears is a rip off. Buyer be careful. "

2016-09-11

Buyer Beware!!! Sears online!!

"Sears Marketplace. .Buyer Beware!! I paid S.E.G. (Survival Equipment Gear)Sears marketplace dealer. Thru Sears online site. $59.93 for a order. They sent me the wrong order. I paid $ 6.85 to ship the wrong order back. They finally gave refund of $29.99-which is only half of what I paid. SEG didn't pay for shipping. Which is $29.94 I never got my order. So they never paid for shipping. Sears marketplace states they will give you back your purchase price PLUS shipping!! They lie!!! And they wont let you put a negative customer review on their site ,for S.E.G. !! Buyer Beware!!~I won't ever buy from Sears again .
Order Summary
Total Due 59.93

This review was modified by itsjustmemred on September 13 2016 05:37:19 PM

2016-08-31

NEVER AGAIN!

"I was shipped the wrong item. I had two options 1) Have UPS pick it up ($7.00 charge to me) and was never given a date when UPS might stop by (it was days before I chose option 2) 2) Go to the UPS store to drop it off myself. Both would cost me time, money and inconvenience to make up for Sears mistake. I was told by a manager that Sears could not expedite my order (read: won't).
Sears ****, even if you can understand the Filipino voices at customer care.

2016-08-30

....

".... good fast shipping but just give the wrong information"

This review was modified by looknamdotson on August 30 2016 04:26:55 PM

2016-08-29

First and last time from Sears!! Never again

"I bought a refrigerator from Sears outlets in cherry hill nj on may 9. 2016
Got a delivery on the 19th. I paid for delivery and installation 89.99. I got only the delivery. They refuse to do the instalation. Called the store and she said( the manager) that she will return the 89.99 back in my card for the inconvenience. Never happened!!
So i call the plumer to do that. I paid extra 100.
So i was waiting for the wayer to run and for producing ice. I got only water.
As i m writing this lines today this refrigerator is not producing any ice.
I called and i got technicians 5 times as up to now. Nothing seems to work in this refrigarator!!!
So i got a defective refer that was for trash but they sold it to me.
And no one can really exchange it for a working one!!!
Never again from sears or Sears outlets

2016-08-26

Beware!

"Ordered a window AC online for same day pickup. Waited several hours, was then told it could take up to 24 hours for my order to "get into the system ".
So much for same day pickup. I immediately canceled my order. It is now going on 2 weeks since canceling and several phone calls and I've yet to receive my $183.06 back. I finally had to open a case with PayPal to dispute the charge.
Do not do business with Sears unless you want to get ripped off!

This review was modified by Ceajae on August 26 2016 05:26:44 AM

2016-08-21

For Sears Parts: Sears.com vs Sears Parts Direct - Watch Out - Different Return Policies

"On June 20, 2016 I ordered Sears item #07124434000, 30lb. wheel weights for my riding mower, Craftsman Pro-247.20442. The item was delivered on time and in great condition. However, I found it did not fit, since the item used bolts to attach to a mower. My mower does not have bolt holes in the rear wheels.

I thought I was buying this mower part from Sears Parts Direct, where I had bought previous wheel weights for my tractor, which were not what I wanted. Sears Parts Direct has a 90 day Return Policy, which I have used.

To my surprise, I had bought this Sears part from Sears.com which has only a 30 day Return policy. Upon trying to return the item today, I found that I was outside the Return window.

Having two separate entities selling Sears parts with different Return policies seems to be a bad business model, for both entities (i.e. Sears.com and Sears Parts Direct).

Separately, I note that Sears.com does not appear to have Buyers Ratings on their website. If Sears.com had ratings, I might have been alerted to the 30 day Return policy, prior to my purchase.

2016-08-19

Defective lawn mower

"Bought a new lawn mower from Sears. Took it home, removed it from the box and assembled it. Would NOT start. Disassembled it, put it back in the box and returned it to Sears the same day. An employee verified that it would not start. They gave me a replacement. Took it home and went through the same process. The 2nd one also wouldn't start. AGAIN, took it back and got number 3. This one started so I cut my grass. One week later, the 3rd one wouldn't start. I am now 3 days past the 30 day return period and they told me that I would have to take it to the other side of the city, drop it off at their repair facility, go home then return when they get around to repairing it. So far, I have well over 20 hours and over 50 miles invested in picking up and dropping off defective mowers from Sears. When I purchased the 1st mower, the clerk badgered me into getting a Sears credit card. I just cut the credit card into pieces. I will NEVER shop at Sears again. Sears has deteriorated into Walmart service with Saks Fifth Avenue prices. They ****."

This review was modified by denajohn on August 19 2016 09:10:01 AM

2016-08-18

Sears. The WORST Customer Service

"I am a new home owner and I wanted to buy a washer and dryer from a company that would help take care of me if needed. I spent over $2500 on a Kenmore washer and dryer about 7 months ago. The washer machine has broken 3 times since then. The computer board just stopped working. So on 08/11/2016 I called Sears to set up an app. to fix it. They didn't have any open time on Friday or Saturday which i understood. So they made an app. on Monday for 8 am to Noon. I took a day off work just for this. I get an email at 12:01 saying they have changed my app. to 08/16/2016 from 1 pm to 5 pm. So i have to take another day off work. I called several times to explain my disgust and disappointment. The customer service was very rude and didn't care at all. So on 08/16/2016 around 4:45 pm they still have not shown up. I call and they changed my app. again without tell me from 4:30 to 6:30. Well that just was not ok with me. I had a meeting i had to go to. So while on the phone i tried for over 20 min to tell them i need help on this today. I cant be without a washer for 6 days. All they said was well you are gonna have to wait. So finally around 5:30 the Tech shows up. The nicest guy ever. After about 2 min he tells me the issue and starts looking at parts. It is going to cost $1,300 to fix this machine. It would only cost $1,100 to replace. The parts wont be here until 08/27/2016 and then i can make an app when they have time. This is unacceptable. I will never buy any thing from Sears again. I will make sure to tell everyone i know the same thing. Sears Customer Service is terrible. If you actually read this just know the service is horrible and not worth buying. "

2016-08-17

Great store customer service, horrible delivery department

"I love sears. And do all my business with them but now I'm rethinking it. Unfortunately my view of sears changed when sears delivery sub contractors delivered a dented stove and tucked it in the corner to hide the dentist side. My son was home for the delivery. When I returned home 12 hrs latter and pulled it out to inspect it, I seen the trickery the delivery company pulled . But my problem is not that they won't exchange it for a new not dented one because I was with in the 72hr window they had too. .....My problem is there so called "customer service team" saying sears does and will not be able to give me any credit for my inconvenience. Years of giving my money to sears but not a 50$ back for inconvenience. I'm leaving and taking my several rental homes away from sears if I don't get a call back from any one. And I suggest you do the same.. I hate to say it, sears is a great store! Has great products! BUT HORRIBLE CUSTEMER SERVICES!!! and customer service is why I'm not staying. "

This review was modified by Nmangroo on August 17 2016 08:38:13 AM

2016-08-17

Sears Marketplace Is A Total Joke

"Placed an order July 26, item due Aug 4. Nothing arrived, no email, no tracking, nothing. Contacted Sears on August 11. Sears says contact the vendor, but the vendor won't answer their phone or return emails. Sears Marketplace is a total joke and needs to be shut down. After a week of dealing with sears.com lip service every two days, telling me give them 24 hours to resolve the issue, I finally had to cancel the purchase with my Visa company due to Internet Fraud by sears.com, who charged my credit card, not the supplier. Sears has yet to issue a refund 7 days after first contacting them."

This review was modified by AvoidAtAllCosts on August 17 2016 08:27:08 AM

2016-08-16

WORST SERVICE EVER!!!!

"It is not this specific location it is SEARs in general that deserves a negative rating. I bought an extended warranty and am on the last year and requested service. Scheduled for 8/10/16 between 3-6. Got an email that said it had been delayed to 6:5-8:15. After multiple phone calls to get a time the "call Center" in the Phillipines said the technician went home. Rescheduled for 8/16/16 between 8-12. At 11:30 called to find out the time. The "call Center" in the Phillipines said the technician called in sick. Rescheduled for 8/26/16. It is the most frustrating thing to deal with call centers who read off a script. "I understand you are frustrated". They have no idea!!!!! NEVER AGAIN will I buy anything from SEARS because they have LOUSY SERVICE!!!!!!!"

2016-08-12

Horrific Experience

"I placed an online order for a Craftmaster combo tool chest as a birthday gift for my husband. Included in the combo were three pieces that were to be delivered to my home on the birthday. A day or two before delivery, I confirmed that my online order was set for the proper delivery date. Late in the afternoon the day before delivery, I received a phone message from a local Sears store, telling me that two of the pieces were being prepared for store pickup, and one of the two pieces was a floor model. I immediately tried to return the call of the person to determine what was going on only to have the phone ring incessantly with no one to pick up. I tried calling customer service to no avail. The live person I did manage to contact in the tool department was not helpful nor did he try to be. I then attempted an online conversation that was of no help. (I was told to file a complaint and wait 3-5 days for a resolution.) I then called the 1-800 number and told my story several times while being switched from person to person. No one seemed to understand that I purchased three pieces, not two, paid for delivery, not store pick up and expected all three pieces to be delivered at one time the following day. After being transferred around, I was eventually hung up on. The next morning, I started the process anew. Once again, no one picked up the phone at the store. I again called the 1-8000 number and finally managed to get a rep who was able to reach the merchandise pickup person at the store. Again, I was told one piece was not in stock, the other was ready and I was to pick up the order. I pointed out that my order included a delivery charge, and that they were missing a piece to the order. After going around in circles, it was finally determined that the third piece was being shipped separate from the other two, that it would not arrive until the following week and that the pieces at the local store could not be delivered until the following week, if I would accept the floor model. Needless to say, I cancelled everything and will never shop at Sears again!!! "

This review was modified by Tallrdhd on August 12 2016 12:39:23 PM

Share Sears.com's store rating

Sears.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Sears.com is not a merchant member
Sears.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!