Sears.comCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.29/10 0.29/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.37/10 0.37/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.33/10 0.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.22/10 0.22/10

"Sears does not honor warranty and lies to get out of it. I bought a Lifetime tire warranty, which includes tire pressure.

Warranty explicitly states:

"For the life of the tire, to address an uneven or imbalance tire, we will: adjust tire pressure."

Sears lied and said it had a nail and therefore not covered. I took it to Pep Boys which confirmed the tire was just low and filled it for free.

Sears official response on BBB:

"It could be that the nail fell out on the way to the other automotive facility."

#1.) Nails don't fall out certainly not on 10 min drive.

#2.) Even if there was nail, they could and should adjusted tire pressure as required. Nails clause affects repair, not tire pressure.

#3.) It has been 2 months since tired filled if there was a nail there would be a hole leaking air but the tire is still full.

The real problem is corporate office does nothing indicating you can expect similar service regardless of what store you visit.

modified review This review was modified by L7world on March 24 2015 10:36:52 PM

"Beautiful Necklace. I ordered and received my necklace that I matched up with my wedding outfit. It is absolutely gorgeous. I love it. Thank you sears. "

"Do not order from Sears.com
I was ordering a recliner for my mother's 60th birthday. I place the order on Feb. 19th suppose to receive package on March 5th. On the 9th I still had no package. I called the delivery who at first seem to not be able to find my order. Once they did I was informed that my package could not be delivered until the 21st. They acted as if that was normal and did not care that I was upset. 2 weeks later they called to say my package was being delayed again. I cancelled and experienced many issues to get a full refund. Finally I had to file a claim to get my full refund, hopefully that will come on time.

"Buyer beware!!!! Sears online now has "marketplace merchants". Which means these merchants sell their goods through Sears. These merchants make their own refund policies and what they are selling are flea market items!!! They are cheap & flimsy!!! Sears used to be a reputable company...but allowing these merchants to sell their shoddy merchandise through Sears is despicable!!! Buyer BEWARE!!!"

modified review This review was modified by Kitchensink on March 05 2015 06:01:46 AM

"Another bad experience with Sears delivery. I ordered a chesterfield to be delivered to our ski condo and before I placed the order I asked if they would take away the old furniture and they confirmed that they would for a $25.00 fee. I phoned today to confirm that the order is being delivered as scheduled and have now been advised that they only take away appliances....so I am now left completely hanging with my old chesterfield. All I kept getting was some moron saying he is "sorry" instead of actually doing something about it. This order was placed with Sears because they said they would take the old one away. This is such lousy service and obviously they have very untrained staff. We are builders and always ordered our appliances for our spec homes from Sears but won't be ordering from them anymore as every delivery has had a problem. either it's the wrong item, a piece is missing or it's damaged. "

modified review This review was modified by vvelikov on March 04 2015 03:23:43 PM

"So ordered 2 vacuums from SEARS.COM I got an email they were delivered on 2/11/2014 by UPS. They were not delivered. Called and told them I did not receive. Ordered another 2 and received. Still waiting on a refund for the 2 I did not receive. Called multiple times nothing. Then I get an email today. 3/4/2015. They were delivered. No they have not and at this point I do not need 4 vaccums, only 2. They have refused to refund my money for the 2 missing vacuums that were not delivered. At this point still waiting on a refund which they have refused to do. UPS needs to pay for them! They lost them. UPS is awful, Fed Ex things come UPS things get lost!! Next time AMAZON! as that is who i usually order from with no problems!!!"

modified review This review was modified by Terrence02119 on March 04 2015 11:25:39 PM

"Made an appointment with Sears for estimates on windows, sliding doors and siding for my home. Appointment set for 2/27/15 at 1:00 pm. I confirmed with Sears at 10:00 am that morning that the rep. would be ready to give estimates for all three items. He showed up at 12:55pm. A great start. He was only prepared to estimate for 1 sliding door. I was not happy. My wife took time off to be here for the appointment. After all the apologies, I rescheduled for 2/28 at 2:00 pm. I received the computer confirmation the morning of 2/28/15. I also called the representative and left two voice mails on his phone reminding him of the appointment. 2:00, 2:30 and 3:00 came. No representative. I called Sears and talked to Paul, a supervisor, and got more apologies with a request to set up a third appointment. I declined and told him that they just lost the opportunity for at least a$20,000 job. He didn't seem to concerned. Sears has gone in the dumper. I have dealt with them my whole life. Well, at 63 years old, they have lost my trust and now my business. GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR BUTT! SEARS. Your company is going down and will eventually go broke."

modified review This review was modified by Slvrfx8951 on February 28 2015 03:03:24 PM

"Gross failure to perform a correct order somehow it is twice the amount they tell you over the phone and without the promised refund amount because the computer won't let them place an order for a lessor amount. So a refund check is quickly on its way in the mail however it was deducted for shipping charges. "If the Pedestal is delivered by the truck with the Dryer the shipping for the Pedestal . . . ." is no charge." It was delivered both by Sears TRUCK together !. Under the Master Agreement all shipping costs are free but WAIT not for pedestals. THE GREELEY STORE TELL'S YOU THIS AFTER ITS DELIVERED!! The total amount for a Pedestal for a Dryer which is missing parts IS $317.00 This is a piece of metal only for the dryer to set on until you purchase the washer for stackable. The delivery men took away the old dryer at a cost and delivery charge by the store $69.99. The DELIVERY MEN SOLD My 220 power cord costing $56.00 to a neighbor and took the money in front of me. When I protested they said there would be a expensive charge for the power cord attached to your NEW DRYER! Which looks like a piece of cheap junk, prob•a•ble 120 power cord. When I called Sears they admitted their claims were FALSE!! THEY STOLE THE POWER CORD AND SOLD IT TO A NEIGHBOR! When I reported this SEARS stated they would report it! WOW HOW ABOUT PAYING THE CUSTOMER FOR THIS IN HOME ROBBERY!! INSTEAD OF IN HOME AT NO COST DELIVERY????? for $69.99 where's refund check ????

I'M SWITCHING MY PURCHASES TO HOME DEPOT WITH BETTER WARRANTY AFTER 30 YRS WITH SEARS !!
CAN'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THEY SAY!! ALSO FILING UNAUTHORIZE CHARGE TO MY CARD FOR NON CREDIT REFUND CHECK NEVER RECEIVED!!

"What a joke this place is!! I ordered a crib for my yet to be born daughter on December 27, 2014. I was already a little upset that delivery couldn't be scheduled until January 30, 2015, but went along. On January 29, 2015 they called me to inform me that it was going to be delayed again! This time they say it will be delivered February 27, 2015. Today, February 19, 2015 they called again to inform me that they couldn't meet this delivery date either! I am so unbelievably disgusted with Sears, I cancelled my order (FINALLY!) and will NEVER be shopping at sears again. I would advise anyone thinking about purchasing from Sears online, to NOT!! Go somewhere with real customer service. This place is disgusting, and now it will take at least 7-10 business days to get my refund and go buy a crib that we should have had months ago!"

"I was told via e-mail that my freezer would arrive today 2/18/2015 to pick up at my local sears. I took the day off as I bought meats on sale yesterday to store. Today I get an e-mail saying it now won't arrive for 6 days. When calling to inquire I got routed 3 times to outsourced people who wouldn't even try to help saying their's was the wrong dept. Transferring me to another outsourced wrong dept. Leaving me to do this ... write a review. Oh, my Local Pensacola Store (davis hwy) wouldn't even answer the phone. I won't shop at Sears again and this is just the beginning of my anti-sears campaign. Sears sucks !!"

modified review This review was modified by PhillipHarter on February 18 2015 10:13:41 AM

"I usually do not write reviews but my experience with Sears has been the most difficult company to work with. Initially, I had to take 5 trips to the store to order appliances (refrigerator, dish washer, oven, over the oven microwave) as their system in the store didn't work properly. Upon arrival of the appliances, the fridge had a big dent in the door which I received a credit for. After only 4 months the microwave is now broken. I already had a technician come out 3 times and the same problem still occurs. They will replace the microwave only after 3 independent work orders. As they consider the diagnosis and replacing the ordered parts as only 1 work order I will have to have a tech come out at least 5 times before they will consider a replacement. In total, the costs of replacing parts/time for technician so far are more than $500, not including all the hours I waited for the technician (about 10hours so far). The only response I receive from customer care is that "they have to follow the regulation". I understand that they need the opportunity to fix the problem but this is neither cost nor time efficient and very frustrating as a customer."

modified review This review was modified by memm on February 17 2015 12:15:12 PM

"DON'T SHOP AT SEARS! In early December I ordered a heated Craftsman jacket from Sears for my husband for Christmas. STRIKE 1 - When it came, it was not a $120 jacket, it was a $12 sweater. I immediately called and was told that I could not get a new jacket or a credit for the jacket until I returned the sweater and even then I would have to wait 30 days for the credit. STRIKE 2 - they would not send me a new one (even if I waited for the return to arrive) so I had to purchase another one which I unfortunately did and my husband did not like it. STRIKE 3 - Over two months later I still don't have my credit. I just spent an hour on the phone with so called customer service (my second time doing this - I did it about a month ago and was told I would get credit and did not) and they claim the credit was put in yesterday - how convenient. AND here is the kicker. Because I did not get the credit for the original jacket I did not return the second one - can you blame me? So STRIKE 4 - they won't take the return of the batteries that go with the jacket because it is past the 60 day return policy for that item and apparently there are no exceptions. PLEASE, PLEASE SHARE THIS STORY with everyone and anyone. The only thing I can do at this point is to try to get as many people as possible to stop shopping at Sears. Thanks for listening and for passing on."

modified review This review was modified by TinaGargiulo on February 14 2015 11:27:04 AM

"ordered a recliner on Dec. 3RD as a Christmas gift. I was told it would arrive on the 18TH. got a call on the evening of 17TH that it wasn't avaible at that time. I asked what I might get in time for xmas. got two choices and agreed on one. the agent placed the order for the wrong one which was to br delivered on the 24TH. I spent 5 days and as many hours on phone and computer to get this straightened out. on the 24TH they delivered wrong chair. I sent it back and was then told the right chair would arrive on the 12TH of jan. next thing I know it was the 12TH of feb. got a call on 11TH of feb at 7:20 pm saying chair would be delivered between 4;45 and 6:45. then at 6:50 AM I get a call again from an inconsiderate SOB to confirm that I was to be home at that time. who calls customers at that time in AM only Ignorant people from Sears. well I guess 7:30 was ok with them to deliver which was one and a half hours later than I was told"

modified review This review was modified by jack3273 on February 13 2015 06:43:27 AM

"I tried to order a set of tires. I was willing to wait to have them shipped to a Sears store for installation. The website tried to steer me to a different brand that I had considered. I have ordered different items and had no problems. This BS cost Sears $600 plus sale. If my furniture is not delivered today as scheduled I will cancel that sale also. I buy what I want NOT what some douche website says I can."

"Terrible company. Ordered item from website which did not work, called in and had the order manually placed. Never got a confirmation but got charged twice. Have spent all morning on phone with foreign call centers and been transferred all over. What a big, big waste of my time, I still do not know if the order is processed or when I will get my money refunded. I will never order from your POS company again unless it is absolutely necessary. Please update to 21st century or close your doors."

modified review This review was modified by dcmacg on February 02 2015 10:32:37 AM

Share Sears.com's store rating

Sears.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Sears.com is not a merchant member
Sears.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!