Stores > Sears.com

Product & services pricing Rating 3.50/10 3.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.11/10 0.11/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.50/10 0.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.22/10 0.22/10
Voice your opinion! Review Sears.com by clicking a star below.
2017-03-09

Messed Up Majorly

"I called to place an order over the phone and give all the required information to the associate and was told look for an email that confirms the order within 5 minutes. The email never arrived, after 1 hour so i called a different associate took my information again and said to look for an email, she was going to send it within the hour and said my package was going to arrive Wednesday. I never received an email (2nd time). So Wednesday comes and the package does not. Thursday i called Sears, they gave me the tracking number and showed it to be delivered Thursday. I checked the UPS tracking and says it's delayed becaue of an incorrect address. I called UPS and they said Sears put the incorrect zipcode on the label, now i'm waiting 2 additional days for this package....Never shopping sears again! Bad Customer Support"

This review was modified by paul_ares on March 09 2017 10:30:02 AM

2017-03-08

Terrible customer service

"It is a waste of time and money doing business with Sears. I bought a Queen size mattress which turned out to be big for my bed. I tried to exchange it for a smaller size and I was told that I need to call the customer service department. After waiting over 50 minutes on the line, they said I have to keep the mattress for 30 days (bs comfort period or whatever) and only after that I can call (again) to initiate the return. Horrible, terrible, awful customer service. Will not buy anything from them ever again."

This review was modified by Rider7 on March 10 2017 11:00:53 AM

2017-03-06

DISASTER! DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THEM.... YOU'LL BE SORRY!

"I purchased a appliance group from Sears in late December 2016. The appliances were delivered in January at which time the delivery men said they were unable to install the products. I purchased the products online but did online chat to be sure install was included. I told the delivery men I could not accept the products since installation was not included. After an hour of phone calls and discussion I was told the appliances would be installed the following week at no change to me. I also indicated on the delivery ticket that installation was promised. It has been 2 months and the products were never installed and every time I tried to return them I was (conveniently) disconnected from my phone conversations. I have spent hours trying to get the problem resolved to no avail but with much aggravation and disgust! This business is dishonest, corrupt and uncaring....the worst ever. DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THEM!"

This review was modified by hellokit357 on March 10 2017 11:01:07 AM

2017-02-25

Never again!!!!

"I ordered a gas range for my daughter almost two months ago ow and after numerous calls it still hasn't arrived. Nothing that is communicated in the online advertisement has actually happened. Never again!!!! Don't order anything from them!!!"

This review was modified by ldlaaveg on February 25 2017 05:15:01 AM

2017-02-22

Placed an order online - ITEMS READY - NOT!

"Placed an online order to PICK UP at a local Sears - told the items were available and ready to pick up - well went to the store to pick up the items - was told - my ORDER will NOT be READY for at least 6 WEEKS!!!!
Will NOT by online from SEARS ever again.
Call service center - I got Hung up on MULTIPLE times - most of the time I can't understand anything because the call center is in the Phillipines and then if you get someone in the States all they do is READ off the Que card - VERY POOR SERVICE and do NOT care about customer satisfaction.

This review was modified by mugsymd on March 10 2017 11:01:00 AM

2017-02-14

Warning!!!! DO NOT order from Sears, You will be disappointed !!!

"Sears home delivery is the worst I had ever had to deal with. Placed an order for some couches on Nov 24, 2016 and our delivery date was for dec. 27 2016. The day before, I get a call and they tell me they have to reschedule because they don't have any in stock. ( okay?! ) so they rescheduled for Jan. 2017. The day before they called again to reschedule because again, they didn't have any in stock. it was rescheduled for today, 2/14/17 and I got a call last night telling me they were going to arrive between 11-1 pm . Perfect. Made arrangements to have someone at home during delivery. at 12 pm they call me to reschedule once again. ( are you kidding me ) now this is just getting absolutely ridiculous. I sure as hell gave them a piece of my mind. NOW they are trying to tell me its going to be delivered on Feb 27. so i asked them, this will be the 4th attempt delivery, if you guys don't deliver for me on that day what am i getting for your inconvenience? You guys took my money, while i look like a damn fool waiting for my damn couches. Never will i EVER order from sears again !!!!!!! Who ever answers the phones are freaking clueless also! asked to speak to a supervisor, they transfers me to someone who wasn't a supervisor to play it off as one. They got caught, then finally transfers me to one but sent me to a supervisor for online orders and not home delivery. seriously?! i wish i wasn't even able to give them a star, they don't even deserve one. "

This review was modified by Sthach90 on March 10 2017 11:01:58 AM

2017-01-30

Their return policy is for the birds!

"We were shopping at our local mall and Sears had a sale on shoes. The sizes available were limited but we were assured that we could get the same shoe, in the size we needed, shipped directly to our house. We walked out of Sears after purchasing 6 pairs of shoes. Some we were able to take with us others had to be shipped due to sizing.

ONE of the SIX pairs we purchased didn't fit my daughter right. We headed back to exchange the brand new, never worn shoes... We were told we had to return them at Kmart. We traveled 15 miles to our closet Kmart - where we were told if you bought them at Sears you must return them to Sears. We traveled 15 miles back to Sears. We were then told Sears would take them back if we paid the $5.00 charge to Fedex/UPS ship them back.

The shoes were on sale for $13.00 after discounts. We've now traveled close to 60 miles back and forth and were prepared to exchange the shoes for a store credit if nothing else.

Store credit wasn't an option. Our only return option was to PAY the $5.00. What a joke. Never again will we purchase from Sears or their brother K-mart. It's just to much of a hassle.

This review was modified by rfordin505 on January 30 2017 04:15:01 PM

2017-01-21

HORRIBLE THIEVES

"I ordered a washer and dryer from sears.com, they charged me and then later emailed me saying my order was canceled! Three days later I still don't have my money back and no one can tell me why they canceled my order in the first place! This website should be shut down!!!!! "

This review was modified by AmandaTetreault on January 21 2017 08:45:02 AM

2017-01-06

If there was a negative million star rating SEARS Should be given it!!

"Made a purchase in excess of $900 a few weeks before Christmas. Never delivered, nor installed. I cancelled the order. They have not refunded me or credited my card! What I'd like to know is...HOW DO YTHEY GET AWAY WITH THIS!!! We MUST pay our bills on time. Shouldn't they have to pay theirs!!? I'll take credit for being stupid enough to even purchase there, but please can't someone close down that fraudulent store with their fraudulent business practices? Obviously NOT the same company we grew up with in the 50's, 60's and 70's. I would like my $900.00 back and would like to know how to go about getting it. Should I consult an attorney, pay him a few thousand if he gets me $10,000 in damages, as I am losing my mind over this!"

2017-01-03

Terrible Company

"I bought a dishwasher on Dec 8 for delivery Dec 27. Got a call Dec 27 same day as delivery that delivery is rescheduled because item is not in stock to new date of Jan 3. Got a call on Jan 3 to tell me that delivery is rescheduled to Jan 18 because not in stock. Sears how do you sell items which you do not have? How do you notify customers on delivery date that you will not come in? Terrible company. I will never use again and have shared my experience on social media. I am actually curious at this point if delivery comes in on this 3rd scheduled date as I have quite a following to find out result."

This review was modified by droidbag1 on March 10 2017 11:01:40 AM

2017-01-02

If you like bad service - shop Sears!

"Worst service I have ever received! I thought I was calling my local store to find out if they had a particular dryer in stock - I talked to a representative who never said they were a call center. The person I talked to said they had the dryer in stock and could hold it for me but would need my credit card. They proceeded to charge my card and I asked if it was for the dryer only and they said yes. But they charged me for a vent, elbow and service agreement without even asking! I didn't even know until I got an email stating the details of my order. It took weeks to get the parts refunded that I didn't need and I am still working on getting the service agreement refunded and it has been a month and a half. They said they sent a check three weeks ago! Each time I have to go through the whole story with some service person. Always have to wait on hold for more than 10 to 15 minutes just to talk to someone. Terrible service. Never will shop at Sears again!"

This review was modified by vhyke on March 10 2017 11:02:21 AM

2016-12-28

They are thief!

"I placed two orders of gift cards, but I only got one gift card sent to my email. After almost two weeks I haven't received the gift card, I contacted the customer service and the representative told me she forwarded to a specialist for investigation and I should receive the gift card in 48 hours. Now after FOUR days I haven't received any response from Sears at all. They just charged me without sending me the gift card. What a scam! I will get my money back from the credit card company."

2016-12-22

Horrible Service

"I ordered three himilayan salt lamps as Christmas gifts. I received an email this week that my ITEMS were avail for pick up. I left work early to go get them today. The man walks out with one. I asked him where the other two are? He was rude and of no help. He said not here. Don't know what to tell you. So I called c/s tonight to see if they can overnight the other two. I am now short two gifts and it is too late to shop online to get another deal and to get them on time. They say sorry, soonest you can get them is January 3rd. It's no wonder Sears and Kmart are in trouble. I even gave them the opportunity to make good. First and last time I ever use for gift shopping. Many other stores with superior service. They've just shown me that they do NOT care, incompetent and it shows. I gave them the chance to redeem themselves and they didn't. "

This review was modified by Ereilly07 on December 22 2016 06:25:52 PM

2016-12-22

Sears canceled my order without my approval but kept my payment. They are THIEF'S.

" I am extremely dissatisfied with your service. In Thursday the 24th I ordered a French Fridge in withe with ice maker in the door for the price of $999. Through the sears account of my daughter in law. At home I realized that the fridge was too wide so I wend ahead and canceled the order. The next morning we looked at the space I have, and my son suggested to move a cabinet so I would have space to house the Fridge. I called Sears back and reordered the fridge, this time in my own account. I spend over an hour on the phone with a girl who barely spoke English and had to repeat my words 3 times or more to get them right. Very frustrating. But she got the order placed as she assured me. I gave my credit card information and the total came to $999. as there was $60 tax but I got a $7 refund or something.
By Sunday I still hadn't received an conformation email so I called Sears back. Again I got a girls who was very difficult to understand. She finely found my order and assured me all was OK. The fridge would be delivered on the 29th. Today (the 29th) in my lunch time I called again to make sure I would be home when the fridge would be delivered and I was told to expect a call from the delivery team the fridge would come between 7 and 9 pm. At 7.30 still no call. so I called Sears again and now I was told my order was canceled. I am livid. I spend so many hours on the phone I have a headache. But no fridge. Now I am without fridge as I was counting on the delivery today. Now I have been put on hold for almost an hour and I finely hang up as I am tired of the tune they are playing. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT THIS. I am going to make this public as I am very disappointed with your service.
Today 12/22/2016 I found out that Sears indeed has taken my payment on the 24th of November and they NEVER returned it. I am now again on the phone for over an hour to get my original payment back.
I want to warn ALL Sears customers about this practice. This was a fridge, what is not so easy to forget. But what do they do with small orders they cancel without telling their customers.
Part of my conversation with them.
Arroyo (01:38:15 GMT) : I'm sorry you've had such a bad experience.
Visitor (01:38:16 GMT) : no I only got $****.99 back
Visitor (01:38:36 GMT) : I just showed you the printout of my PayPal account.
Arroyo (01:38:41 GMT) : Yes, Let me check if the sales tax is not refunded or not.
Visitor (01:38:56 GMT) : Bad that is an understatement. The worst ever
Visitor (01:39:40 GMT) : First you sell me a fridge than you cancel it and you still keep my money for over a month.
Visitor (01:39:47 GMT) : I call that stealing
Arroyo (01:39:56 GMT) : I can completely understand. If that happened to me I'd be really upset too. I can imagine how frustrating that must be.
Visitor (01:41:05 GMT) : You have no idea I have spend hours and hours on this and I am back at zero.
Arroyo (01:41:49 GMT) : I am sorry for that, please allow me 2 minutes.
Visitor (01:44:02 GMT) : I still have no fridge and now i am out $60.
Visitor (01:45:09 GMT) : I was going to get a fridge for half price but that they wanted me to pay again while they were already holding $**** of my money for a month
Visitor (01:45:20 GMT) : 4 minutes now
Arroyo (01:45:39 GMT) : Yes, the difference amount is $60.00. I am forwarding the issue to our accounts team to issue the remaining $60.00.
Visitor (01:45:48 GMT) : just put the money back in my account. I have lost all patient with this company
Arroyo (01:45:54 GMT) : The credit will be processed within next 3-5 business days and you will get a confirmation email.
Visitor (01:46:13 GMT) : I have waited already 4 weeks.
Arroyo (01:46:26 GMT) : Yes, our previous agents already forwarded the refund request to our accounts team.
Arroyo (01:46:45 GMT) : There will not any issues and this is the standard time frame to see the credit.

This review was modified by GOJANTINA on December 23 2016 10:42:03 AM

2016-12-04

I wanted half a star

"never again will I have anything to do with Sears. I ordered a popcorn popper on line at the Marketplace. Beaware...they are the worst. I ordered nov 10 and its Dec 5 and I still do no have it. I have contacted them 6 times as they never contact me back after their phony promises. They refuse to give me a refund. It's always wait 24hs and try again. They are the worst. I just threw my money away!!!!"

This review was modified by solana13 on December 04 2016 04:01:23 PM

Share Sears.com's store rating

Sears.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Sears.com is not a merchant member
Sears.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!