ScrubShopper Reviews - scrubshopper.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 2.22/10 9 reviews

ScrubShopper is not a merchant member
ScrubShopper does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!! Their website says ships in 3-5 days, that's a load of ....!! After finally receiving my order, some of the items didn't fit so I returned them via FedEx. They received my items 13 days ago and still haven't processed my refund!! I called and was put on hold 3 times before the girl agreed to refund my credit card. VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! Customers shouldn't have to track returns and call to have their money refunded!!!"

modified review This review was modified by TessinME on April 30 2013 11:39:43 AM

"horrible/if you want what you ordered avoid these people. ordered on 11-27-12. now 12-21-12/NOTHING. went to my bank to dipute. when the bank tried calling them,their phone is disconnected."

"Fast service really quick shipping, no problem with product or delivery"

"DON'T DO IT!!! I ordered on the 15th of OCT and the order has yet to arrive 16 days later. When I call customer service, I get no answer. I sent emails and got no response. I wish that I had read all the other reviews before ordering. "

"Never Again... This company is aweful. I placed an order for scrub tops on 1/23/2012. The company charged my credit card immediately. They then informed me a week later that my items were on back order and would not be available until 2/16/2012. They also offered to upgrade my shipping. Ok, no problem. Then 2/16/2012 comes and passes, no scrubs. On 2/21/2012 I receive another e-mail stating my items have again been back ordered until 3/15/2012. Ugh, but they said they would give me a coupon for 10% off my next order. Now, it is 3/19/2012 and my scrubs are finally on their way, but the company sent them ground shipping despite what they had previously stated. I went with this company because they had the best price, looks like I am getting what I paid for."

"Place a significant order over $500.00 on 8/18/11. I actually ordered something from carolsdaughter.com about 3 days later and got that shipment before scrubshoppers. The majority delivered on August 30,2011. I had 2 items missing. The next partial shipment arrived 9/8/11. Today, 9/13/11. I called to find out where the last shirt was and was informed I had been refunded on 8/26/11 (I checked the bank and I had.) However, there was no notification I could find in my email that the top was unavailable or that I would be getting a refund. Now, I am going to have to pay shipping to return the matching scrub pants without being refunded for return shipping. Sloppy business."

"I placed my order with ScrubShopper since the web site seems to be better than many of the other scrub sellers on the internet. I placed my order on 4/11/11 using PayPal. I e-mailed them the next day since I had received no confirmation of my order. I got a very cold response from Customer Service the next day saying that they would send out another confirmation. To my relief, they did. I now had proof that I ordered something. Three weeks later, there was no product so I decided to give them a call. They didn't seem to have my order, but after putting me on hold for 15 minutes, they found my order. They apologized and said that the scrub set I ordered was not in stock, but that they would send it out right away. They offered to refund my shipping cost as a consequence on my inconvenience. I wasn't expecting this, but it was a nice thought. It's now June 2nd and I still haven't seen my scrubs. But I do have a tracking number, so I know they are coming. I don't think I will order from them again. Almost two months have gone by since I ordered my scrubs and I am still waiting. I sure hope they fit!"

"Do not order from this company. Had to call several times for order updates (ordered 8/26) and was given different information (basically lied about the status) on each occasion. After my 3rd call (order had been misplaced), I was assured my order was to ship that day but it did not. You would think at this point they would make sure that order shipped out if it was actually found as the rep knew I was upset on the poor handling of my order. I was assured it would ship that day and I would receive a tracking number. By Monday no tracking number was emailed to me so I made my 4th call (9/13), was told it would ship today because their shipping department was too busy on Friday (my 3rd call) to actually ship it too me even though I was assured by the previous customer service rep it would ship. At this point after talking with the rep, I decided to cancel as I felt the rep was irritated with me and I would wait another week to only find out that my order would either not arrive or the wrong items would probably be sent. It sounds like they have a poor management of their distribution centers. If YOU decide to order from this company be prepared to be disappointed! All in all the customer service reps are defensive of their company and will tell you what you want to hear to get you off the phone. "

modified review This review was modified by TrailTeamED on September 13 2010 08:46:14 AM

"Fast free shipping that exceeded my expectations. Good prices too."