Stores > Scrapbook.com

1-800-727-2726
      480-832-5349
      support@scrapbook.com
      1-800-727-2726

Voice your opinion! Review Scrapbook.com by clicking a star below.
2016-05-13

Everything and more

"This is my go to place for scrapbook supplies. My daughter and I spend hours looking for the perfect accent for our treasured books. "

2013-01-27

"Very happy with purchase here. Got a pair of craft scissors Cutter Bee and some bazzill for some projects I'm working on. Decided what to get after emailing their customer service and asking for recommnedations.
After I ordered, I got a shipping notice less than 3 hours later. That was unexpected and so appreciated.
The products have been just what I needed. What more can I say?

2012-08-05

"Great place to shop online. The website is easy to navigate, complete with examples of using their products, and loads fast. Prices are reasonable and shipping costs and time frames are good. The deal of the day and coupons to use on your current order are great! I would recommend this site to anyone interested in scrapbooking/crafting/card making. "

2012-06-06

"EXCELLENT Customer Service. extremely fast email confirmation, plus order processes/shipped the next day. Scrapbook.com packages everything so wonderfully, nothing is ever damaged. AAA Rating. I will use them again."

2012-06-05

"Good prices. Fast shipping. Would definitely shop again."

2012-04-27

"Scrapbook.com misrepresented their products in the website's descriptions. When looking for scrapbook supplies, being acid free is critical.

When I left a review of the product, they will not post the review as the review is unfavorable and accurately describes the product.

This review was modified by Ellie1988 on May 03 2012 04:46:50 PM

2010-12-25

"This is my first online shopping experience with Scrapbook.com - BUT only one of hundreds of transactions I have made on line this year with other companies. I would say - BY FAR - this was my best ever online shopping experience. I found the products were well catagorised (brand, type, colour, price)- and even when I looked up using one of these fields, I could then filter the results several times. After I placed my order, I recieved a follow-up email offering me suggestions of how & what to use the products for & some design ideas. When the order was shipped, I was notified it was on it's way AND it arrived in record time before christmas!! ONLY 10 days from placement to delivery across the world!! Beautifully packaged & all as ordered - 10/10 for SCRAPBOOK.COM - I'll be shopping there regularly now!!!"

2010-12-03

"Love shopping at scrapbook.com. I use a couple different online scrapbook stores and I always get my stuff delivered very quickly from scrapbook.com and have never had an issue. they always have the newest products that other websites are sold out of. this is my first stop when shopping. "

2010-10-13

"I love Scrapbook.com--they have most of the products I'm always looking for, but I do wish they had more "free shipping" coupons/promotions. I spent almost $100 and would have spent more but had to allow for the cost of shipping. It seems so discouraging to have a big list of items and have to remove some to allow for the cost of shipping. I would also order more frequently in smaller quantities if shipping weren't an issue. But overall, I like the products they offer and like the web layout."

2010-10-08

"I placed an order for a product that I desperately needed, but as I just started my business and am trying to save on costs I do standard shipping.
I was so shocked at how fast my order reached me- Scrapbook.com is an awesome company!
This was my second order from them and I will continue to purchase from them in the future as well as highly recommend them to others.

2010-10-06

"The Silhouette blades came fast and well packed. I'm very satisfied with the service. "

2010-10-03

"My order experience was wonderful. First, I love the search tool on the website -- the predictive images helped me refine what I was looking for and discover product that I didn't know existed. My order came quickly and there were absolutely no hassles. I'll definitely be using Scrapbook.com for my craft shopping needs in the future. "

2010-09-28

"Excellent customer service and super fast shipping. Everything arrived just as described.
Will definitely purchase from again!
-D

2010-09-26

"Wrote company because I thought shipping was free, they refuded my credit card!!!No questions asked. Love how they work in Real Time so I know if the item I want is in stock. Scrapbook.com has the latest, greatest selection and I am now a loyal customer who tells all her friends about them."

This review was modified by shirolives on September 26 2010 07:57:08 AM

2010-09-16

"I am so excited that I found this website for my scrapbooking needs. They have such a great selection and it is like Christmas when my order arrives. Thank you from a very satisfied customer."

Share Scrapbook.com's store rating

Scrapbook.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Scrapbook.com is not a merchant member
Scrapbook.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!