• Science Fiction

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"This club was very good, until I got sick. I was hospitalized and in rehab, the books piled up. I realized that I did not want the books as I didn't know what they were and I returned the books all together. They did not make it back. Thus I am being billed for the books. I called them and offered to pay, explained they situation and the representative said that they would be taken off my bill that was 12/04/14. Called in January and was told after review that the bill stood. I don't have the books yet I have paid for them as they reflect on credit reports. Just a warning to others that though this club gets good reviews, they send books you do not order and when you return them they won't honor their representatives word. "

modified review This review was modified by irishric on January 15 2015 09:51:51 AM

Share Science Fiction Book Club's store rating

Science Fiction Book Club is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Science Fiction Book Club is not a merchant member
Science Fiction Book Club does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!