Stores > ScienceLab

• ScienceLab

• Address: 14025 Smith Rd.
    • Contact: sales@sciencelab.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
2016-09-28

SO DISHONEST!!!!

"We placed a fairly large order with them and because of us being a " new customer" we had to pay up front, well it has now been all most 8 months and they have not sent one item, they won't return messages or calls and usually won't even answer the phone. These people a very dis-honest, their business is a scam. Pretty sad. Please save your money and do not order from them."

This review was modified by BlythevilleSewerDept on September 28 2016 09:32:17 AM

2016-08-28

My experience was fine

"I was worried to place an order due to the many poor reviews, but I spoke to Keely in customer service, who was very reassuring. I ordered a hard to find item (Quinine Sulfate), and she said it was in stock. It arrived in 3 days, perfect condition, exactly what I expected.

I hope whatever their problems had been are over, and I will be ordering from them again.

This review was modified by tomstab on August 28 2016 07:59:43 AM

2015-06-07

"Purchased some items via website in August 2014 months later had not received them. After making numerous attempts at contacting them finally got a hold of someone who informed me my items had not shipped due to them being on back order. They offered to replace the back ordered items with comparable items in stock to which I agreed. Nearly a year later I still have not received my items and but they certainly received my money via PayPal. Apparently my money was received by another company named Astrimay, Inc. which also apparently has issues with fraudulent business practices."

This review was modified by Red07 on June 07 2015 08:36:47 PM

2015-03-23

"They are a SCAM!!! Charged my account the day I place an order (three months ago), never sent the product, and won't return my emails or phone calls. All of this makes their sappy greeting message, and bible quotes disturbing. Just called my credit card co and PayPal to get a refund. PayPal already seems to know of this problem. "

This review was modified by alcatraz1 on March 23 2015 01:15:59 PM

2014-07-21

"DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEB SITE! They will take your money, in my case, PayPal. Then they string you along past the 45-day period you have to take action and get your money back from PayPal. Once it's past the 45 days, forget it. You lose. If you search the web for "Sciencelab.com Reviews" you will see quite a few indications that these folks are scammers. One thing that really gets me is that they quote scripture in their emails as if to make it look like they are good Christians. Yeah, good Christians alright. You have been warned. DO NOT attempt to conduct business with these guys."

This review was modified by ScienceLab.com_Stole_From_Me on July 21 2014 11:54:41 PM

2012-12-18

"Not sure what happened to this company. We previously ordered with no problems. Now we have a $200 order that hasn't shipped after we paid for it online and there are no answers to numerous emails.

DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH SCIENCELAB.COM!!!!

2012-07-31

"Everytime I called after the order never came was the same thing ... "it just got in, we will ship tomorrow." After three calls like that I asked for a refund and to cancel the order. "All but one of the items is in and it will ship tomorrow" and "We can only give you a store credit if you cancel." Fortunately, over eight weeks had passed and my credit card company (well done VISA) took immediate action."

2012-07-03

"Better Business Bureau rating for this company as of 7/3/12 is an 'F'.

I ordered a product only to find out it was on back order. Canceled the order the next day and was promised a timely refund. It is now almost 14 months after the order was canceled and still no refund. I filed a complaint with Better Business Bureau and Federal Trade Commission as suggested by another review. Please take the time to do the same or save yourself the trouble and avoid doing business with ScienceLab.

I continue to call and email, so far to no avail. Same story from the customer service reps every time. Stacey Tyler is the only individual who is able to issue a refund and there is no way to contact her directly nor does she have a schedule for when she will be in the office.

This review was modified by cpack1 on July 03 2012 12:13:36 PM

2012-03-08

"I never received back ordered products, even though I was charged immediately. Luckily I reversed the credit card charges in time. Do not order from these dishonest people."

2012-02-11

"Having the same issues as the other buyer..... ordered, back order, no response to emails or phone call..... so far no product either. I am going to try via letter but after reading the other review I am not hopeful ....."

2012-01-23

"I ordered from this company twice: First time we ordered amber glass bttles, never received product , asked for credit but nevere received. Second time we ordered refrigerant , received a back order notice and after months of expediting requested a refund. was promised but 3 months later never received the credit. I would not reccomend doing business with this compny. Very disappointed."

2012-01-13

"I placed an order believing the items I wanted were in stock. two days later I received an email stating that the items were on backorder and would be expected to ship in 2 to 3 weeks. I called them 5 weeks after the original order date to cancel the order and was told that the items would be received by them in the next week or two and that I wasn't permitted to cancel my order. It was apparently my fault for not cancelling the order within the first three days after placing it. The items I ordered we not so expensive that it was worth my time or energy to argue about it. If I still have not received my items within the next month or so I will have to revisit the issue and likely will need to contact my credit card company to file a complaint as it is obvious I will not receive an acceptable resolution from ScienceLab directly.

I should have spent a little more time researching them as a company and ordered my items from someplace else. I was willing to spend about 25% more money on the items I wanted in an effort to support a small american owned business. If I had received my items as expected, even within the time frame of the declared backorder, I wouldn't have any complaints. Unfortunately their policies are not customer friendly and I will not be a repeat customer.

2011-09-23

"BEWARE - This company is a scam. They will steal your money and not ship your products. Same problem others have had. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM!!!!"

2011-09-07

"Wow I actually got a refund after numerous complaints and threats of filing a class-action lawsuit!!!

We need to stop this and put these people out of business. File complaints with the Federal Trade Commission, Texas Attorney General, and the Better Business Bureau. All are linked below. So what exactly do these people do with our money? Turns out Stacey Tyler, VP of sciencelab.com has donated around $2,400 to various campaigns over the years!!! This data is public domain and is linked below. What else are they doing with our stolen money…who knows?

2011-08-09

"Wow, we ar not alone! Sciencelab.com got the worst possible BBB rating as well as sellerRatings! That's why when I threatening them with complaints, they don't care! Becasue their rating cannot be any worse then this!!! Be aware of them! Stay away! I've never deal with a company this bad! Back ordered for 7 months and refuse refund money only offer useless in store credit and they might never stock the item we needed again! The VP in charge of this (wife fo the president) would not even reply to your complains! I was contacting them EVERY day!!! Get you money back as soon as you can as some other guys mentioned!! Science lab is the worst"

Share ScienceLab's store rating

ScienceLab is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ScienceLab is not a merchant member
ScienceLab does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!