"I saw a Dansko pair of shoes really cheap, and was cautious at first because many places sell what's called "second merchandise" - stuff that has minor flaws. So I called them to inquire. I expected to get a voicemail as with so many internet stores, and that I wouldn't get a response in a few days at least. Surprisingly, my call was answered by a pleasant female with no accent, and she confirmed me that the item was brand new (just clearance). It seems that actually they have physical stores, and have been in business for a long time. I'm surpised that they don't have a record with RR. Anyway, my order was fulfilled as expected; shipping was prompt; shipping packaging was good; return label was included, and the item was brand new. Shipping (as well as return), in comparison with bigger sellers like amazon or endless, wasn't free, but it was reasonable. Not that I needed to return... I haven't had any problems, so I can't comment on customer service beyond my original call, but they seem to be honest sompany with great service.

Schuler Shoes is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Schuler Shoes is not a merchant member
Schuler Shoes does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!