Stores > Schoola.com

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Schoola.com by clicking a star below.
2017-02-14

In the end...worth it.

"The shipping is not fast, but the items do arrive. The items have all been in great condition (and I have ordered multiple times).
Our school has earned over $2000...and I have been the sole person really running this fundraiser. Do I wish it was more? Sure, but I am glad Schoola exists and if people don't like all of the aspects...well, show me another company doing exactly the same thing. Swap.com is faster, but schools are not benefitting. Schoola has plenty of kinks to work out, but I think their heart is in the right place and I have appreciated the high quality clothing we have received.

2016-11-28

I've ordered from them three times recently! All I can say is Wow!

"I have ordered three different times from Schoola in recent months. I have been more than happy! I did order more high-end items. All arrived timely and were as described. My most recent purchase was a fabulous Calvin Klein black leather jacket that was like butter. They regularly send out e-mails for 40% or 50% off, which makes the more expensive items a real steal."

2016-04-26

Quality second hand clothes; Get $30 FREE towards your first purchase.

"I've ordered clothes three times so far from Schoola, and I'm excited to have found a new place to shop going forward! I love shopping consignment, but there aren't really any good consignment shops in my area, but Schoola has me covered. I got a great Banana Republic blazer, a Talbots sweater, a J. Crew dress and more that were all in good shape. The best part is, as a new customer, you can get $30 off of your first purchase (see below) and on top of taht, they often have sales for up to 50% off.

To get $30 off of your first purchase and free shipping, sign up through this referral link to get a $20 credit: https://www.schoola.com/stitch?ref=cp-3Xa2clHLH . THEN, create and save a "Collection" with search terms to get an additional $10 credit. Someone shared a link with me, so I wanted to pay it forward.

2016-04-13

Good until recently

"A friend of mine showed me schoola a few months back and I thought it was awesome that I could get credits just for referring my friends to their site. So i referred a bunch of my friends and got all my credits and placed my orders. At first I was getting my orders shipped out withing 10-14 days. But ever since Spring Break none of my orders have been shipped out. My friends have had theirs shipped but not me. Also about a week ago I recieved an email saying they did not have one of the items I ordered & they did refund me the amount & give me a $10 credit for the inconvenience, but the rest of the order has not shipped out. I emailed help@schoola a couple days ago and I havent heard back from them either. Im very disappointed because I was promoting the site and praising how wonderful it is & how much it helps out families. But now I feel like they forgot about my orders...
All in all the site is legit and the clothes are in decent shape! It just seems like they have having an issue with shipping here recently.

2015-12-15

"I love that I'm able to find quality, gently used or new clothing while helping out local schools."

2015-12-11

"Fast, clean, and exactly as I expected!"

2015-12-11

"schoola gives me a way to get great stuff and give back!"

2015-12-10

"I thought the clothes were really cute but unfortunately part of my order didn't arrive I received a credit for the missing item which I appreciated"

2015-12-10

"Still have not recieved my order. It's taking a very long time :/ "

2015-12-09

"Had a customer service issue, but it was solved promptly, politely, and in a satisfactory manner. A+"

2015-12-09

"Clothes were in very good condition, and they fit perfectly. You have great prices. Thanks."

2015-12-08

"Very timely customer service. "

2015-12-08

"I love this site! They have some super cute clothes for my son. "

2015-12-07

"Everytime i tried to buy something it got taken out my bag but was still showing up as available.
I ordered before my mom and her order shipped 4 days before mine smh

2015-12-07

"Very satisfied with my purchase. Arrived fast and nicely packaged. Items were in good condition. No complaints. "

Share Schoola.com's store rating

Schoola.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Schoola.com is not a merchant member
Schoola.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!