• Customer Support: 866-560-1330
    • Business Hours: 7:30 - 4:30 Pacific Time - Monday through Friday

"Ordered a prop for a small yacht tender based on engine model number and year as described on their website. Turns out my outboard has 9 splines not the 7 they show on their website. This I take responsibility for, I ordered while not at the boat. Where the poor customer service comes in is trying to get an RMA and a restock fee costing almost half as much as the prop. I received no less than 4 RMA conformation emails but as of yet have still not received an RMA. They go on to say that they will gladly get the correct prop for me as soon as they get this one back. Thats great but doesn't help one bit because I needed the prop 4 days ago and had to find one locally. It should be noted that the website has not been updated to include a note that the outboard in question came in two configurations and be sure to check before ordering even after I brought this to their attention."

modified review This review was modified by Shaktisboy on May 03 2014 05:05:00 AM

"They could not have been more helpful. "

"Extensive inventory, efficient web ordering, delivered as ordered and on time.
Any questions?

"Service was much speedier than I'd anticipated!

"SavvyBoater had the best price for my center console boat cover. They made the cover and delivered it within a week! They were very helpful during the phone order. The boat cover fits perfectly. I am highly recommending them and wish their company the best in the coming year."

"Fast service without problem."

"Great seller! Best price on the internet The boat cover was perfect. Savvy boater called and helped us decide what boat cover was perfect for our boat and what accessories we needed. Everything arrived in great shape and ever 2 days earlier that quoted. We could not be happier with the product or the service."

"I am very pleased with the quality of the product. I purchased the Backyard Bass system for a fellow teacher in the elementary school and it is rugged enough to handle whatever the students throw at it. I am also pleasantly surprised with how quickly I received the product. It took one week, regular delivery. The people at savvyboater are definitely on the ball and I will purchase from them in the future.
Michael Stewart

"Excellent service and fast shipping.
I purchased a prop and a week after, had it installed in my boat....In Patagonia, Argentina

"Good product and good service"

"I thought the selection was great for what I was looking for (a boat cover) and the prices were very competitive. I was happy with the service and delivery time, and will definitely look here again for my future boat related purchases.

Chuck

"Fast shipping, excellent product, great prices. the boat seat has already been fishing."

"Great selection with great prices. Received my package shrink wrapped in black to eliminate theft when they saw a box containing a prop. Received within estimated time and happy with my purchase "

"Extremely knowledgable personnel. Answered my questions immediately. Delivery when promised. Very pleasant buying experience."

"I ordered a Westland Custom Boat Cover. Delivery was prior to expected date and the product was excellent. I checked several on-line stores prior to ordering and SavvyBoater had the best price"

SavvyBoater.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

SavvyBoater.com is not a merchant member
SavvyBoater.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!