" I do NOT recommend this company. I ordered a product (camera) and then was told it was discontinued. Even though its cancellation affected another purchase (replacement batteries) made elsewhere based on this order, there was no understanding. The customer "servant" got angry with me for being frustrated and hung up on me. Their email "SAID" that they had another option when in fact they had none.

I do NOT think they have high enough standards for service.

"I ordered a set of car speakers yesterday and had them shipped UPS ground. By some fluke, they arrived the next day (today). They were brand new, as expected, and work great. Packing was excellent.

I did not get a shipping confirmation or any status updates other than "your order has been sent to savinglots". Though this may be because I used google checkout rather than their own checkout.

Overall a good experience. I would not hesitate to buy from these guys again.

"I ordered a Danby DAC811E, 8K BTU window air conditioner from Savinglots.com. I chose them because of pricing, as they had the lowest I could find. I placed the order paying with PayPal on Sunday night and received an automated response email immediately. It ocurred to me that the ordering process with that payment method was so streamlined they didn't have my phone # if needed for shipping. I sent an email. Monday morning "Mark" promptly responded to my email. That afternoon I got a tracking # and UPS estimated delivery to be Wednesday by standard ground shipment. It was shipped from Ohio to Maryland, and arrived Wed. morning, 48 hours after Savinglots had my order. Danby's box was so well packed the unit was perfect, tho the box was a bit beaten up. I'll do business with Savinglots.com again without question."

modified review This review was modified by olddj1 on June 08 2012 04:13:33 AM

"I read all the bad reviews about this company which made me nervous. I ordered my receiver on Tuesday and on Wednesday afternoon it was on my porch. I was impressed. So I give them two big thumbs up."

"BUYER BEWARE!! THIS IS ABSOLUTELY THE WORST ONLINE SHOPPING EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD!!! EVER!!! Basically, I placed an order for a car audio video navigation system on March 16, 2012 that ultimately never shipped. The website clearly states in multiple locations that items in stock are usually shipped within 24-48 hours; the item I ordered was listed as "In Stock", and by March 20th, the website updated my order status as "order processed, awaiting tracking number from warehouse", yet I never received a tracking number or even an email stating my order status. I called multiple times and I was constantly told that it would ship the next day, and the next day, and so on. Every time I called, a "Mark" picked up the phone but always had the same thing to say about the order: that there was something going on with the vendor & the warehouse and to keep calling back the following day. After more than a week had passed without any indication of when my order (that should have been shipped many days earlier) would be delivered, I finally decided to call and cancel the order on March 26th. Never have I had to go through so much trouble after spending nearly $800 on a product, just to be treated with incredibly horrid customer service. The people at Savinglots.com obviously need a serious lesson in Customer Service Skills 101. At this point, I only hope that my credit card refund is processed expeditiously so that I can be done with this company for good; I do not have the patience to go through the whole run-around process to get my refund--I will waste no time getting my credit card company involved if it gets to that point. Moral of the complaint: Savinglots.com is a COMPLETE SCAM!"

"This site looks a complete scam to me.The price was surprisingly low so I ordered a sony cyber shot camera on Saturday morning and by Saturday evening my credit card was being used in NY(although I am in NC ). I got around 200$ spend but luckily I looked in time and got my credit card cancelled. Obviously I was never charged for sony cyber shot but purchases in NY.Do not fall in trap and greed."

"My experience with savinglots.com has been excellent. I ordered a danby dehumidifier from them that work fine for a month, then stopped collecting water. One call to Mark and he had UPS pick up my broken dehumidifier, and once he had the tracking he immediately sent out a replacement which arrived in 2 days. Their shipping ( 1st and second time) was lightning fast and the customer service was great. I was hesitant getting this product replaced because I don't want to get another lemon, but if I do I know savinglots will take care of me. I did read some bad reviews on them- not sure why- but I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from them again- in fact I probably will."

"There was an issue with the map software on our Clarion NX501 that prevented the navigation feature to work due to an out of memory error. Despite this being a factory defect in the software, there were countless stories on the message boards about clarion requiring users to purchase a replacement card if the deck was installed by a non clarion authorized dealer. We had ours installed by a high end shop that isn't an authorized Clarion dealer, so we fell into the group of people that Clarion refused to help.

When we called SavingLots.com and told them about our situation, they were very willing to help. They told us that if we would send them the SD card with the defective map software on it, they would make it right.

We sent it in that day, and two days later we had a replacement card with the bug fix from Clarion. After months of fighting with Clarion over the factory defect, our problem was solved after one phone call to SavingsLots.com.

I am still amazed at how customer service oriented they are and how willing they are to stand behind the products they sell. I would highly recommend SavingLots.com to everyone.

"Take time over 2 weeks to ship from NY to CA. When I order stuff from India it only take one week. The product came in one piece, but due to the shipping I won't be ordering from them again unless I'm local. There are a few other reviews on other sites that state about shipping issue. I should of considered those reviews."

"Ordered Danby dehumidifier on 29 July 2011 after the store closed at 4PM eastern. I did receive an automated order confirmation upon completing the order. I received a UPS tracking number on 1 August 2011 (before noon) and received the dehumidifier on Wednesday, 3 August 2011.

The dehumidifier came overpacked in a cardboard box with cushioning material surrounding the manufacturer's packaging. I did not request any special services, and am very pleased with the transaction.

"I must admit, I was so nervous to order from them after reading the past comments. However, they were older posts and one very new, in June. That is the one that I went on and I am soooo glad I did! The fastest service ever! I ordered it on Saturday, mailed it on Monday and I got it Tuesday! They also had a good price. So after searching and investigating many online companies for 3 weeks, I went with SavingLots.com and NO regrets!! Maybe a year or so ago there were glitches, but they must have worked them out. Thanks so much for getting my Danby dehumidifier to me so fast, Now I just hope it does its job ( which would not be the stores fault) Only time will tell!!!!"

"AWESOME PURCHASE, AWESOME SERVICE! I PURCHASED A DANBY DEHUMIDIFIER FROM THIS COMPANY BEFORE READING THE REVIEWS. AFTER I PURCHASED IT, I READ SOME REVIEWS AND GOT NERVOUS BECAUSE OF WHAT I READ. HOWEVER I CALLED THE COMPANY RIGHT AFTER MY PURCHASE TO CONFIRM THEY RECEIVED MY ORDER AND ASKED THEM TO PUT THE UNIT INSIDE ANOTHER BOX FOR ME FOR SHIPPING SAFETY PURPOSES. THE MAN I SPOKE TO ASKED MY ORDER NUMBER AND TOLD ME HE WOULD SHIP IT OUT RIGHT AWAY! THAT WAS ON A WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON, AND I RECEIVED THE UNIT EXTREMELY WELL PACKED WITH CUSHIONS INSERTED IN THE BOX ON MONDAY. I COULDN'T HAVE ASKED FOR A SMOOTHER TRANSACTION. SO, BECAUSE OF THE BAD REVIEWS THAT I HAD READ, I THOUGHT I WOULD POST MY POSITIVE EXPERIENCE WITH THIS COMPANY. I AM MORE THEN PLEASED.

"I ordered a pair of ear phones the Etymotic ER-4S, was waiting for my tracking number for days. Called the customer service. They said they would have tracking for me, to call back later. I called back next day, they put me on hold to find out what was going on... finally comes back and tells me the warehouse can't find my product. WTF? And he says he'll just refund me the amount. No apology, nothing. Had to wait a week, and now have to wait another week for my money to appear in my bank account because I paid through PayPal. Terrible company."

"Wow, where to start. This company has been absolutely awful to deal with. Ordered merchandise on 6/27. My credit card was charged for the merchandise on 6/28. We followed up numerous occasions and finally received merchandise on 7/15. Immediately opened box and tried to install. However, merchandise was damaged. Within 30 minutes of delivery on 7/15/2010, I contacted customer service to let them know the merchandise was damaged. Then began the headache of getting the merchandise returned. They wanted pictures of the box and we got the runaround about whether or not they would take the merchandise back. I finally disputed the charge on my credit card on 7/23. Savinglots.com finally contacted my on 7/25 to say the merchandise would be picked up between 11 am-3pm today (7/28). They never showed up because they "couldn't find our house" (we had to call them to find out why the never came). Interestingly enough, they didn't have any trouble finding our house when they had the merchandise to deliver. They are supposed to come back tomorrow. I'm not holding my breath."

"Everything negative written about this company is true! It is all false advertisement. I ordered a product they said they had 65 in stock. Well let me tell you they didn't even have one. They took my money told me that my order was processed and waiting for the tracking number from the warehouse, this went on for 48 hours until, I hounded them with emails and went online to the better business bureau to get the presidents email. He then stated it was shipped out also. Then he stated "ran out before we could fill your order. Should be more here on Monday." Yes he is saying they ran out of 65 items that I even called to ask they had. In the end after calling and emailing them over 20 times the order was never shipped and I finally received my money back. So I would tell anyone do not order from SavingLots.com, read all the reviews they are not lying."

SavingLots.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

SavingLots.com is not a merchant member
SavingLots.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!