Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.29/10 4.29/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.71/10 5.71/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

Sarraf Jewelry Inc. User

"Ordered a 14 kt Rose Gold 2.5mm Spiga Chain 20". Initially, when I received it I was satisfied. After wearing the chain for three months, the links separated and upon closer inspection the majority of the links were cracked. To add injury to insult, these links were not solid gold as advertised but merely flattened, and rolled gold filament. Honestly, I knew I was taking a risk when purchasing gold online. IT IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE! Avoid this company like the plague. They would not refund my money although the advertised weight and description were not accurate. They sent me some B.S. gold box chain as a replacement and then refused to respond to my complaints or acknowledge their fraudulent practices. These people are an absolute joke! Next time I'm in L.A. I've got a score to settle. In case anyone would like to get in touch with these crooks, here's their info:

Sarraf Jewelry, Inc.

650 South Hill Street Suite 728
Los Angeles, CA 90014
Phone: (213) 612-4690
Contact: Mehran Sarrafzaden - President

Sarraf Jewelry Inc. User

"Ordered a 9" 18Kt custom hand made chain for an ankle bracelet. Since it was a hand made item it took longer to come but boy was it worth the wait...the workmanship was excellent and the bracelet is a beautiful one of a kind piece.
I will definately continue to shop with Sarraf and refer my friends to do the same for quality and value.

Sarraf Jewelry Inc. User

"I have bought a pair of 14k solid rose gold hoop earrings for christmas and I have received them very quickly BUT, after wearing it for some months the earrings got tarnished and a yellow gold color comes through.

I have contacted Saffar Jewelry Inc. with this problem by email on 10-04-2014 and 14-07-2014 without receiving ANY REPLY!

The earrings were not cheap and I had to pay huge customs charges and now I'm stuck with ugly color earrings.

You are warned NOT to buy at this company, they are SCAMMERS! With no customer service at all!

Item nr. IHE02570-14KR
Description: 14k Rose Gold 2.5mm High Polish 70 Mm Hoop Earrings

"Ordered a white gold 24 inch 14k chain on Friday, arrived on Tuesday, amazing since I am in Australia!!
The chain was exactly as described, the price was excellent, way less than anything similar here and it went through customs with no additional duty payable, Bonus.
I will be shopping with Sarraf again. And suggesting to all my friends to look at their website before purchasing here.
Delighted.

modified review This review was modified by KeiraS on August 05 2014 03:19:30 PM

"One Happy Camper! Purchased a custom made solid 14k tri-color gold 7mmx22" diamond cut rope chain with a heavy duty 14k gold lobster claw clasp on June 30th, 2014 and I received it on the exact date I was told at the time I placed the order with Kamaran via phone. The chain is awesome and the quality is super. It weighs 2 grams more then was quoted too at 103.5 grams. Love it. And I asked Kamaran of Sarraf.com what manufacturer made this chain that has a hallmark stamp of a pointy circle (or could be a star) with a Capital A in it and he answered that they made it. Awesome once again. Will be back again as I have many times before over the years! Kudos to Sarraf.com!"

"Wait roughly two weeks to receive merchandise and expect weight in grams to be 1 to 2 grams less then advertise. Good luck with your purchase, call them not email with complaints you will not hear from them with emails. Honesty should be a must when selling goods to customers no exceptions!"

"Never received item even after a week of waiting and my credit card was billed the same day the order was placed. After contacting them 2-3 times still having rec'd a refund or the chain I ordered. Very dissatisfied, won't order from this company again."

"Purchased a 14k 10g solid gold bangle from them for my fiancee as a birthday present. When I received the item and weighed it, it was only 7g. Thats a 30% and $100 difference. Company has not responded to my email and there is not enough time to find a replacement elsewhere before the date arrives. Also, don't be deceived by the free 2-day shipping. It's useless when they don't fulfill the order for 5 days. Will be contacting my credit card and better business bureau. False advertising.. stay away!"

modified review This review was modified by mb500 on February 15 2013 04:46:33 AM

"At first I thought it was a great site: easy selection, decent prices, and reasonable delivery time... however, upon selling it I discovered that the 14k gold chain was worth about 1/100 times less than I bought it for since it was actually made of silver. Never buying from here again."

modified review This review was modified by Shady_Lamp on December 28 2012 08:40:01 AM

"Recently I received a ring that I purchased from sarraf.com (18k White Gold Contemporary Comfort Fit Band 7.5mm). However, there was a stamp inside the ring “Benchmark® 14K” (the company manufacturer). This ring supposed to be a solid 18K White Gold and not 14K. I addressed this issue by e-mail with sarraf.com and I was told that it was a mistake. I was told to return the wrong ring back to them and that they will send an 18K ring to me. I mailed the 14K ring back to sarraf.com as I was instructed. Yesterday I received another ring from them. It is obvious that another mistake has occurred. When I look at the engraving of "personal statement that I requested" there is another engraving underneath that has been "polished" out but is still visible. The engraving was originally done in cursive and then covered up with the font I requested. Also in doing this, the stamp "Benchmark ®" company name has been almost completely removed and is illegible. This is very concerning because the symbol of "Benchmark ®" on the ring is the only sign of authenticity of the ring. The quality of this ring is not acceptable in terms of the inside part of the ring where engravings have been "erased," and tried to be covered up. This is my wedding band and it is extremely important to me. Sarraf.com has never apologized for these incidents and at the moment this issue has not been resolved."

"I bought 4 rings (one platinum, 2 yellow gold and one white gold) from Sarraf.com in LA. In addition I bought an 18k golden necklace. The rings are all brand products at a low price. Also the necklace is of great quality.
The service has been good for every purchase. One ring had to be replaced due to some damage, a new ring was purchased and the old one was credited after return within days!
They were very helpful in meeting tight delivery deadlines and order changes.
I would definately purchase from Sarraf again!

"This was my first purchase online so I was really nervous about going through with it, but I decided to take a chance and so glad I did. Sarraf jewelry was a pleasure to do business with and will be purchasing more jewelry very soon. When I recieved the chain I purchased I took it to my local pawn shop to test and weight it. All tests and weight came back perfect and it looks fantastic. I definitely recommend this company for anyone who wants the best deal and best quality merchandise online..... Thanks again Sarraf,you now have a customer for life !!! A.M.T

DEFINITELY RECOMMEND SO THE NEGATIVE COMMENTS ABOUT SARRAF ARE FALSE BECAUSE THEY CAN DEFINITELY BE TRUSTED

"I ORDERED AN ITEM FROM ANOTHER ONLINE COMPANY WHO REFERRED MY ORDER TO SARRAF JEWELRY UNBENOWNST TO ME. I RECEIVED THE ITEM ,IT WAS NOT AS DESCRIBED RETURNED THE ITEM, AND WAS TOLD BY THE REP.(WHO CURSED AND CALLED ME DEROGATORY NAMES) THAT I WOULD NOT BE REFUNDED BECAUSE THE PACKAGE WAS "TAMPERED" WITH AND I DIDN'T INSURE IT. THEY PULL THIS SAME SCAM OVER AND OVER AGAIN ON CUSTOMERS! AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS!!!"

"Shop else where, you'll regret your purchase! And if you have to send it back.... be prepared to wait and wait for your refund! They received my 14k Gold Chain back on 4-20-11 and today is 5-4-11 and still no refund received. After 3 calls to them and being told empty promises.... I just don't believe them any more! Terrible Company to shop with!"

"Stay away! You will regret ever buying from them. They have terrible customer service and low quality produts. What you buy is not what you will get. The ring i bought looked terrible in person and 3 local jewlers told me the quality of the diamonds and the overall ring was much lower than advertised. "

Sarraf Jewelry Inc. is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Sarraf Jewelry Inc. is not a merchant member
Sarraf Jewelry Inc. does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!