Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

"One Happy Camper! Purchased a custom made solid 14k tri-color gold 7mmx22" diamond cut rope chain with a heavy duty 14k gold lobster claw clasp on June 30th, 2014 and I received it on the exact date I was told at the time I placed the order with Kamaran via phone. The chain is awesome and the quality is super. It weighs 2 grams more then was quoted too at 103.5 grams. Love it. And I asked Kamaran of Sarraf.com what manufacturer made this chain that has a hallmark stamp of a pointy circle (or could be a star) with a Capital A in it and he answered that they made it. Awesome once again. Will be back again as I have many times before over the years! Kudos to Sarraf.com!"

"Wait roughly two weeks to receive merchandise and expect weight in grams to be 1 to 2 grams less then advertise. Good luck with your purchase, call them not email with complaints you will not hear from them with emails. Honesty should be a must when selling goods to customers no exceptions!"

"Never received item even after a week of waiting and my credit card was billed the same day the order was placed. After contacting them 2-3 times still having rec'd a refund or the chain I ordered. Very dissatisfied, won't order from this company again."

"Purchased a 14k 10g solid gold bangle from them for my fiancee as a birthday present. When I received the item and weighed it, it was only 7g. Thats a 30% and $100 difference. Company has not responded to my email and there is not enough time to find a replacement elsewhere before the date arrives. Also, don't be deceived by the free 2-day shipping. It's useless when they don't fulfill the order for 5 days. Will be contacting my credit card and better business bureau. False advertising.. stay away!"

modified review This review was modified by mb500 on February 15 2013 04:46:33 AM

"At first I thought it was a great site: easy selection, decent prices, and reasonable delivery time... however, upon selling it I discovered that the 14k gold chain was worth about 1/100 times less than I bought it for since it was actually made of silver. Never buying from here again."

modified review This review was modified by Shady_Lamp on December 28 2012 08:40:01 AM

"Recently I received a ring that I purchased from sarraf.com (18k White Gold Contemporary Comfort Fit Band 7.5mm). However, there was a stamp inside the ring “Benchmark® 14K” (the company manufacturer). This ring supposed to be a solid 18K White Gold and not 14K. I addressed this issue by e-mail with sarraf.com and I was told that it was a mistake. I was told to return the wrong ring back to them and that they will send an 18K ring to me. I mailed the 14K ring back to sarraf.com as I was instructed. Yesterday I received another ring from them. It is obvious that another mistake has occurred. When I look at the engraving of "personal statement that I requested" there is another engraving underneath that has been "polished" out but is still visible. The engraving was originally done in cursive and then covered up with the font I requested. Also in doing this, the stamp "Benchmark ®" company name has been almost completely removed and is illegible. This is very concerning because the symbol of "Benchmark ®" on the ring is the only sign of authenticity of the ring. The quality of this ring is not acceptable in terms of the inside part of the ring where engravings have been "erased," and tried to be covered up. This is my wedding band and it is extremely important to me. Sarraf.com has never apologized for these incidents and at the moment this issue has not been resolved."

"I bought 4 rings (one platinum, 2 yellow gold and one white gold) from Sarraf.com in LA. In addition I bought an 18k golden necklace. The rings are all brand products at a low price. Also the necklace is of great quality.
The service has been good for every purchase. One ring had to be replaced due to some damage, a new ring was purchased and the old one was credited after return within days!
They were very helpful in meeting tight delivery deadlines and order changes.
I would definately purchase from Sarraf again!

"This was my first purchase online so I was really nervous about going through with it, but I decided to take a chance and so glad I did. Sarraf jewelry was a pleasure to do business with and will be purchasing more jewelry very soon. When I recieved the chain I purchased I took it to my local pawn shop to test and weight it. All tests and weight came back perfect and it looks fantastic. I definitely recommend this company for anyone who wants the best deal and best quality merchandise online..... Thanks again Sarraf,you now have a customer for life !!! A.M.T

DEFINITELY RECOMMEND SO THE NEGATIVE COMMENTS ABOUT SARRAF ARE FALSE BECAUSE THEY CAN DEFINITELY BE TRUSTED

"I ORDERED AN ITEM FROM ANOTHER ONLINE COMPANY WHO REFERRED MY ORDER TO SARRAF JEWELRY UNBENOWNST TO ME. I RECEIVED THE ITEM ,IT WAS NOT AS DESCRIBED RETURNED THE ITEM, AND WAS TOLD BY THE REP.(WHO CURSED AND CALLED ME DEROGATORY NAMES) THAT I WOULD NOT BE REFUNDED BECAUSE THE PACKAGE WAS "TAMPERED" WITH AND I DIDN'T INSURE IT. THEY PULL THIS SAME SCAM OVER AND OVER AGAIN ON CUSTOMERS! AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS!!!"

"Shop else where, you'll regret your purchase! And if you have to send it back.... be prepared to wait and wait for your refund! They received my 14k Gold Chain back on 4-20-11 and today is 5-4-11 and still no refund received. After 3 calls to them and being told empty promises.... I just don't believe them any more! Terrible Company to shop with!"

"Stay away! You will regret ever buying from them. They have terrible customer service and low quality produts. What you buy is not what you will get. The ring i bought looked terrible in person and 3 local jewlers told me the quality of the diamonds and the overall ring was much lower than advertised. "

"I ordered a 14kt solid gold curb link chain bracelet 23.40 grams, 10mm, flat, 8" online. The Bracelet was $875.00. The chain is not hollow or overlaid. It arrived exactly on the due date in a stylish red box. I signed for it from UPS. I am very happy with this bracelet. It is exactly as described and very handsome and shiny. It’s marked 14kt on both ends. I am very satisfied with this company and will most likely do business with them again. In addition, I was able to track it easily via the UPS Website from the e-mail sarraf.com sent me. I felt at ease from the beginning of the transaction all the way to its arrival. I took the time to read several different review sites of sarraf.com before I ordered from them and noticed there were several people that complained about this company, however, I took a chance and on doing business with them and am very glad I did. Thanks a bunch Sarraf! Sarraf is a legitimate business and not a fraud.

"I ordered "Italian Diamond Cut Rope" chain from Sarraf. Its website clears states the chain was "made in Italy". The chain I received only stated purity but not country of origin. I returned it, and requested made in Italy chain that I originally ordered.

I received the replacement that Sarraf sent, and was breathless for awhile. They had simply stamped "Made Italy" on the same chain. The stamp was done in such a micky mouse manner, even 5-year-old could see that it's fraudulent.

The sales associate, "Kevin" admitted that they stamped country of origin on the same chain. He said, they receive chains in a big rolls, and Sarraf, in its stores, stamp country of origin, not manufactures in Italy.

Retailers stamping country of origin on products cannot be legal. I'm returning it, Sarraf, however refused to credit back shipping. I will be contacing authorities about this.

Sarraf cannot be trusted.

modified review This review was modified by neochris on July 27 2009 10:16:52 AM

Sarraf Jewelry Inc. is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Sarraf Jewelry Inc. is not a merchant member
Sarraf Jewelry Inc. does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!