Stores > Sarraf Jewelry Inc.
  • Sarraf Jewelry

Product & services pricing Rating 5.42/10 5.42/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.58/10 4.58/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
Voice your opinion! Review Sarraf Jewelry Inc. by clicking a star below.
2017-04-26

"Diamonds" crush and fall out

"Purchased a "platinum" etoile "diamond" eternity band. I'm not certain of the actual metal this is made of because I haven't had it tested but the two of the "diamonds" have already crushed like cheap glass. My wife's wedding band which has similarly set diamonds has not had a problem in 20 years. Conveniently Sarraf "lifetime" warranty does not cover damaged or lost stones and there is a $50 or 5% charge (which ever is higher) on any repair. I've read enough complaints about this company after having this issue with the stones to see plainly this is not a reputable dealer. Be forewarned. "

2017-04-20

Men's 14k gold and onyx ring

"I was very pleased with my purchase of 14k gold gemstone ring. I intend to be a long time customer.I have 3 other pieces on my wish list that I will be purchasing very soon. "

2017-04-04

Horrible Customer Service, they don't like Americans.

"I placed an order and recieved an order number. One half hour later my order was declined, I ordered previously with no problems. The only difference this time was a 10% discount code. I called customer service and they hung up on me.

2017-03-25

Really not sure how people had bad experiences

"I ordered a gold chain from the site. I only bothered checking reviews after I had placed the order, and I'm glad I did because I might not have gone through with it if I had.

I also noticed that I missed out on a coupon code, and figured it was worth a shot to e-mail them and ask for a refund of the discount. I was surprised that I got an e-mail no more than 30 minutes later - they received my e-mail and had already sent the refund.

Then a few days later, I received tracking information for my package, which arrived in a timely fashion. The packaging was neat and pretty and the item came with a lifetime warranty card.

Overall, I was pleased with the product I received, thought the price was reasonable, and was happy with the customer service.

2017-03-24

Nebraska satisfied!

"I purchased online a mans 24K gold ring. Smooth transaction. Highly recommend!"

2017-03-02

Absolutely no service after the sale, poor quality junk! Stay away from them

"After only 6 months one of the stones in my 14k wedding band fell out and the ring looks horrible without it. Okay, it is 14k solid gold but with zirconia stones. When I inquired about getting the stone replaced, a guy named Avi returned my email and pretty much said too bad, not our problem now. Whatever, I still paid a lot for what I got and did not expect it to fall apart so soon. Oh, he did say they would replace the tiny zirconia if I mailed the ring back along with $50. NO way am I going to send them money for something that should not fall apart so soon, let alone 50 bucks for a tiny zirconia. I suggest you NEVER buy from Sarraf.com or you will be stuck with poor quality junk that they do not stand behind. Be safe, buy locally. I will certainly never buy from them again and will never recommend them to anyone. "

2017-02-17

A review written by a real customer (as opposed to Sarraf.com's own 5 star ratings)

"DO NOT ORDER from SARRAF.com. They do not back their so-called gold, poorly made jewelry, just bad service and cheap products. My purchases arrived in pretty boxes on time, but it's what is inside that you do not want. I ordered earrings, necklace, and gold cleaner. I put my earrings in when they arrived, and within 3 weeks of continuous wear they had turned black. I took photos and emailed Sarraf Jewelry requesting that they pay my return shipping. It took 3 attempts to get a reply from Avi at Sarraf, who ignored my request for them to pay for shipping, and stated that the earrings must have been in contact with some harsh chemical, but that they would accept a return if received back w/i 30 days of purchase. I had 5 days to get them from my home in Canada back to the US, which cost, and for some reason, I only got a partial refund. I also returned the necklace that I had only worn once because I figured if their earrings turn black after 3 weeks of wear what was going to happen to the necklace. I kept the cleaner, but it's cheap as well: the container is so poorly engineered that it leaks from the lid that does not fit properly."

2016-12-20

Wish I had bought elsewhere

"I ordered a rose gold pendent and it arrived with a minor manufacturing defect (indentation). I found the customer service unsatisfying, and when I submitted a review of my experience, it was not posted. I have lost trust and confidence in Sarraf."

2016-06-24

EXCELLENT QUALITY .. EXCELLENT SERVICE .. COULDN'T BE HAPPIER!

"EXCELLENT QUALITY .. EXCELLENT SERVICE .. COULDN'T BE HAPPIER!
I have a LOT of high end jewelry but I wanted a new pair of simple gold hoop earrings. I went to a local jewelry store I frequent often .. showed them the hoop earrings I was wearing .. told them I merely wanted same diameter .. BUT a wider width "look". They measured my current hoops .. said my current hoops were 3mm wide and 30mm diameter. That what I was looking for was 4mm wide and 30mm diameter .. that for my petite size a 5mm wide would probably be overwhelming. They gave me a quote of $495.00

My EXACT SAME HOOP EARRING just arrived from Sarraf Jewelry . . and they are LOVELY! EXACTLY what I wanted FOR $212.40!! EXACTLY as described and pictured. I wanted a narrow “shaft” because the pierced hole in my ear in quite small and large ones really irritate my ears. So these earring as just perfect! Thank you Sarraf! I would not hesitate to order from them again!

2016-05-21

Horrible Company - lied about gold chain

"Purchased a gold curb chain from them what a horrible experience. They promised that it was 6mm and 20.8 grams. When I got the chain it was lass than 5mm and less than 17 grams in weight. Also they promised that it was made in Italy the chain didn't have a "Made in Italy" stamp on it. When I called their customer service it was even more traumatic. They tried to tell me that I received the correct chain and these were normal tolerances. Also they said that it didn't have to have a Made in Italy stamp on it to prove that it was made in Italy. What a bunch of liars. It was a big project to get a return authorization and get my money back. Took over a month. I would suggest that you stay away from Sarraf."

2016-05-11

GOLDEN

"I recently Ordered a 10k 3mm gold necklace. I read various negative reviews after placing my order. My advice is do not pay any attention to them. I ordered a quality piece of jewelry and that is EXACTLY what I received. The craftsmanship and quality are second to none. The weight is exactly as advertised. It was definitely the best price out there and arrived at my door in two days at zero cost to me. I would HIGHLY recommend and will be doing buisness with them again."

2016-01-07

"I received today my order : the chain 20 inches bought 5 days ago on the web. All is perfect and the service very Quick. I am living In Saint Nicolas near Québec Canada. I will buy again from Sarraf!"

2015-07-03

"Just tried calling sarraf to find out about a chain I bought for over a thousand dollars. The message I got was they were closed and there normal business hours were 10 to 5. It was 12:30. I called again and same message. Nice customer service. I should have listened to the reviews"

2015-02-28

"Better yet don't buy from them because I bought a necklace and pendant they are just plated even though it was supposed to be solid gold and I paid top dollar to them. The lifetime guarantee card makes it look legit even this page requires you rate them at least one star to submit a review. They are negative 5 stars if there were such a rating"

2015-01-19

"When I ordered this 5mm 950 Platinum Comfort Fit Wedding Band on Dec 30 the website said it was in stock and would ship 2nd day air the next day however I did not receive it until Monday, Jan 12.
Upon receipt the ring arrived in a nice box and looked good. However the fit is quite loose. I will have to have it adjusted. Also, more importantly, the weight is off by 0.5 grams. The description on the website stated that the weight would be 9.3 grams but it is only 8.8 grams. Since I calculated that the cost and hassle of return shipping would be more than the price of the missing metal (~$20) I did not request a return. I wouldn't like to think that Sarraf's counts on this for every purchase and intentionally slightly shorts each purchase but...all the reviews I read of Sarraf said to weigh your purchases and that they would be light. They were right. Shop with caution.

Share Sarraf Jewelry Inc.'s store rating

Sarraf Jewelry Inc. is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Sarraf Jewelry Inc. is not a merchant member
Sarraf Jewelry Inc. does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!