• Sarraf Jewelry

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10

"Better yet don't buy from them because I bought a necklace and pendant they are just plated even though it was supposed to be solid gold and I paid top dollar to them. The lifetime guarantee card makes it look legit even this page requires you rate them at least one star to submit a review. They are negative 5 stars if there were such a rating"

This review was modified by Stagnatedsarraf on February 28 2015 12:37:40 PM

"When I ordered this 5mm 950 Platinum Comfort Fit Wedding Band on Dec 30 the website said it was in stock and would ship 2nd day air the next day however I did not receive it until Monday, Jan 12.
Upon receipt the ring arrived in a nice box and looked good. However the fit is quite loose. I will have to have it adjusted. Also, more importantly, the weight is off by 0.5 grams. The description on the website stated that the weight would be 9.3 grams but it is only 8.8 grams. Since I calculated that the cost and hassle of return shipping would be more than the price of the missing metal (~$20) I did not request a return. I wouldn't like to think that Sarraf's counts on this for every purchase and intentionally slightly shorts each purchase but...all the reviews I read of Sarraf said to weigh your purchases and that they would be light. They were right. Shop with caution.

"Never ever buy anything from this site. I ordered yesterday a Platinum Wedding band ring. The site is really tricky; it does not ask the size of the ring at the time of purchase. Or at the time of check out. I paid for 9 gram wt. they called me today and said, I did not select the size of the ring. When I told them I need 9-1/2 size then they jump the price from $549 to $674. When I asked them, are you sending the ring with more than 9 gram as I paid $549, the manager said NO. He said it will be approx. the same weigh even I pay extra $125. I was not happy and disappointed from his answer. I said it is not fair to charge me extra $125 just because of the size unless you are giving me bigger than 9 gram of the band after changing the size he was so arrogant, he said if I do not want it I can cancel the order, he just cancelled my order at his own. I advise, be really careful if you really buying something from this site. The site is really tricky and they play gimmicks if you especially do not know about the actually gram of the ring you paid for and they will ask you to pay very un-reasonable and extra price if you ask them for a larger size. My entire argue with him was if I paid for 9 gram then not matter of the size of the ring it should be 9 gram but he denied to accept the facts and reality.
His customer service skill was very poor; he was very rude and angry. The owner really should take action on it if he wants expand his business.
Good luck....

"I am very disappointed with this site. I place a order on September 9 2014 for a men signet ring. I received my ring exactly as they said I would (2 days later). When I got the ring it was a lot smaller than I thought It would be. Ok. So I followed instructions. I returned the ring then called to confirm that they received the ring. They said they did in fact
receive the ring. So I requested a bigger ring for more money which was charged to my credit card right away. I expected to receive my ring in the same timely fashion as I did my first order. To my surprise it has been 2 weeks now and still no ring. There is no worse experience then feeling like you been cheated out of your hard earned money.

This review was modified by Mango2215 on September 30 2014 11:02:14 AM

Sarraf Jewelry Inc. User

"Ordered a 14 kt Rose Gold 2.5mm Spiga Chain 20". Initially, when I received it I was satisfied. After wearing the chain for three months, the links separated and upon closer inspection the majority of the links were cracked. To add injury to insult, these links were not solid gold as advertised but merely flattened, and rolled gold filament. Honestly, I knew I was taking a risk when purchasing gold online. IT IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE! Avoid this company like the plague. They would not refund my money although the advertised weight and description were not accurate. They sent me some B.S. gold box chain as a replacement and then refused to respond to my complaints or acknowledge their fraudulent practices. These people are an absolute joke! Next time I'm in L.A. I've got a score to settle. In case anyone would like to get in touch with these crooks, here's their info:

Sarraf Jewelry, Inc.

650 South Hill Street Suite 728
Los Angeles, CA 90014
Phone: (213) 612-4690
Contact: Mehran Sarrafzaden - President

Sarraf Jewelry Inc. User

"Ordered a 9" 18Kt custom hand made chain for an ankle bracelet. Since it was a hand made item it took longer to come but boy was it worth the wait...the workmanship was excellent and the bracelet is a beautiful one of a kind piece.
I will definately continue to shop with Sarraf and refer my friends to do the same for quality and value.

Sarraf Jewelry Inc. User

"I have bought a pair of 14k solid rose gold hoop earrings for christmas and I have received them very quickly BUT, after wearing it for some months the earrings got tarnished and a yellow gold color comes through.

I have contacted Saffar Jewelry Inc. with this problem by email on 10-04-2014 and 14-07-2014 without receiving ANY REPLY!

The earrings were not cheap and I had to pay huge customs charges and now I'm stuck with ugly color earrings.

You are warned NOT to buy at this company, they are SCAMMERS! With no customer service at all!

Item nr. IHE02570-14KR
Description: 14k Rose Gold 2.5mm High Polish 70 Mm Hoop Earrings

"Ordered a white gold 24 inch 14k chain on Friday, arrived on Tuesday, amazing since I am in Australia!!
The chain was exactly as described, the price was excellent, way less than anything similar here and it went through customs with no additional duty payable, Bonus.
I will be shopping with Sarraf again. And suggesting to all my friends to look at their website before purchasing here.
Delighted.

This review was modified by KeiraS on August 05 2014 03:19:30 PM

"One Happy Camper! Purchased a custom made solid 14k tri-color gold 7mmx22" diamond cut rope chain with a heavy duty 14k gold lobster claw clasp on June 30th, 2014 and I received it on the exact date I was told at the time I placed the order with Kamaran via phone. The chain is awesome and the quality is super. It weighs 2 grams more then was quoted too at 103.5 grams. Love it. And I asked Kamaran of Sarraf.com what manufacturer made this chain that has a hallmark stamp of a pointy circle (or could be a star) with a Capital A in it and he answered that they made it. Awesome once again. Will be back again as I have many times before over the years! Kudos to Sarraf.com!"

"Wait roughly two weeks to receive merchandise and expect weight in grams to be 1 to 2 grams less then advertise. Good luck with your purchase, call them not email with complaints you will not hear from them with emails. Honesty should be a must when selling goods to customers no exceptions!"

"Never received item even after a week of waiting and my credit card was billed the same day the order was placed. After contacting them 2-3 times still having rec'd a refund or the chain I ordered. Very dissatisfied, won't order from this company again."

"Purchased a 14k 10g solid gold bangle from them for my fiancee as a birthday present. When I received the item and weighed it, it was only 7g. Thats a 30% and $100 difference. Company has not responded to my email and there is not enough time to find a replacement elsewhere before the date arrives. Also, don't be deceived by the free 2-day shipping. It's useless when they don't fulfill the order for 5 days. Will be contacting my credit card and better business bureau. False advertising.. stay away!"

This review was modified by mb500 on February 15 2013 04:46:33 AM

"At first I thought it was a great site: easy selection, decent prices, and reasonable delivery time... however, upon selling it I discovered that the 14k gold chain was worth about 1/100 times less than I bought it for since it was actually made of silver. Never buying from here again."

This review was modified by Shady_Lamp on December 28 2012 08:40:01 AM

"Recently I received a ring that I purchased from sarraf.com (18k White Gold Contemporary Comfort Fit Band 7.5mm). However, there was a stamp inside the ring “Benchmark® 14K” (the company manufacturer). This ring supposed to be a solid 18K White Gold and not 14K. I addressed this issue by e-mail with sarraf.com and I was told that it was a mistake. I was told to return the wrong ring back to them and that they will send an 18K ring to me. I mailed the 14K ring back to sarraf.com as I was instructed. Yesterday I received another ring from them. It is obvious that another mistake has occurred. When I look at the engraving of "personal statement that I requested" there is another engraving underneath that has been "polished" out but is still visible. The engraving was originally done in cursive and then covered up with the font I requested. Also in doing this, the stamp "Benchmark ®" company name has been almost completely removed and is illegible. This is very concerning because the symbol of "Benchmark ®" on the ring is the only sign of authenticity of the ring. The quality of this ring is not acceptable in terms of the inside part of the ring where engravings have been "erased," and tried to be covered up. This is my wedding band and it is extremely important to me. Sarraf.com has never apologized for these incidents and at the moment this issue has not been resolved."

"I bought 4 rings (one platinum, 2 yellow gold and one white gold) from Sarraf.com in LA. In addition I bought an 18k golden necklace. The rings are all brand products at a low price. Also the necklace is of great quality.
The service has been good for every purchase. One ring had to be replaced due to some damage, a new ring was purchased and the old one was credited after return within days!
They were very helpful in meeting tight delivery deadlines and order changes.
I would definately purchase from Sarraf again!

Share Sarraf Jewelry Inc.'s store rating

Sarraf Jewelry Inc. is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Sarraf Jewelry Inc. is not a merchant member
Sarraf Jewelry Inc. does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!