• Address: 15970 Sidney St. Wapakoneta, Ohio
    • Business Hours: 9-5 EST

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"Staff was very helpful over the phone. Could not have done this project without them. Product was delivered in a timely fashion. Being able to solve my basement wall leak this way saved me thousands of dollars!
Thank you!

Sincerely,

Mike
Marysville WA

"Very good products worked on my leaking basement by following the directions given. Best product that I know of though it is expensive but waterdamage is more expensive."

"Always impressed with perma flex. It's a little secret weapon of mine. We do basement waterproofing.
Kahle
West MI Waterproofing

"Difficult and time consuming to prepare concrete for product application and the application process is somewhat tedious. As far as "waterproofing" performance goes only time will tell. However, as price goes this was a fair price compared to other brands and has a much higher claimed water resistance level. "

"very good product. Stops water from coming thru concerete blocks."

"Works perfectly just like the paperwork says stop water intrusion in the basement will use on all other projects for waterproofing thank you
Doug B.
All Done Home Repair & Projects

"I didn't see on the website that I needed 70 degree weather to install."

"very satisfied, fast & prompt shipment. Instuctions are easy to follow. Thanks Jim"

"This product saved me close to $600 - which is what another basin would have cost. My badly cracked fountain is almost returned to its former glory - now I just need to find a paint to match and it will be as good as new! Thanks for saving me some major bucks!"

"I recently purchased a quart of Permaflex to seal a very expensive fountain we acquired \\\"as is\\\" from a local nursery. The fountain was experiencing efflorescence after a month and we want to keep it for a while. The Permaflex was easy to apply and dried in a timely manner. I called customer service a few times with questions about prep and application specific to my project and they were friendly and helpful. We applied rustoleum stone paint and two coats of sealer and I have to say it turned out great and I know it will last generations, I might have to touch up the paint at some point but I know it will never leak or degrade with the Permaflex applied! Thanks Sani-Tred!"

Richfield, Ohio

"The product is great. The only issue is the odor of the LBR while curing. Not a big deal, but a concern with the customer"

"I find that SaniTred is a very reliable product. From its easy application to its incredible ability to resist abrasion and its ability to be a decorative solution on damaged concrete, I have not found anything that can compare. This product and its elasticity properties make it the ultimate crack repair material. I have done thousands of feet with this product and am very comfortable to give a limited lifetime warranty on my installs.
P.B. from KC

"Very easy to work with. Did as advertised."

"SaniTreds products far exceeded my expectations. Easy to install and working just as promoted on their website. Highly recommended!!"

SaniTred is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

SaniTred is not a merchant member
SaniTred does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!