"I called San Bernardino Garage Door to asked how much would it cost to replace a broken garage door spring. The quote was between $120 - $180 depending on the type of spring. I requested they come out and fix the garage. The installer said the garage needed heavier springs and both springs need to be replaced. He proceeded to install the new springs which took no more than 30 minutes. He came into the house so we could process the invoice and gave me a $420 bill. I couldn't believe it. I called the office and stated the verbal was $120-180 which is no where close to $420. The woman stated the bill included a $100 installation fee and a $60 service call fee plus two springs at $180 per spring. I asked why these additional costs were not included in the quote and she replied because I did not ask. I asked how much would it cost to replace the broken spring which should have included the required two spring replacement and service/installation costs. I was outragged and said to undo the installation. They came back with $380 which still shocked me. . . . what to do . . . . I felt violated and trapped. I paid the bill and need to take them to small claims court. I do not recommend this company - beware of criminals!!!!!!!"

San Bernardino Garage Door is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

San Bernardino Garage Door is not a merchant member
San Bernardino Garage Door does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!