Samsungvesta.com Reviews - samsungvesta.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 1 reviews

Samsungvesta.com is not a merchant member
Samsungvesta.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"We had a reverse osmosis filter for nearly 8 years. the reverse osmosis filter removes contaminants from the water, but makes it energetically dead, and acidic, so you have to ionize it therefore i was searching a better alternate for it.

I researched many water ionizers on the market and finally decided to purchase samsung vesta.

Pros of Samsung Vesta Water Ionizer
Water tastes really fantastic. Keeps you drinking more and more of it.
Vesta does not take a lot of space.
Samsung Vesta Produces a range of alkaline and acidic water.
I love the auto adjust feature on the samsung vesta.
Vesta is a great 9 plate water ionizer.
It has advanced filtration which is another plus.
Dont have to wait for getting alkaline water while the vesta cleans itself.

Cons
I needed the Biostone Plus Filter with the Samsung Vesta however it does come with a Biostone Filter. I guess i just have to wait for a little while.

I purchased the vesta water ionizer from the ebay Store. Communication from the seller was absolutely amazing. All my queries were answered before i made my purchase.

They shipped the samsung vesta next day so the customer service was great.