Stores > SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc.

• SamsungParts / SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. Elite Status

Customer service: Rating 5.71/10 5.71/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

2016-09-20

Got what I ordered!

"All I wanted was for a company to provide the service that they promise. This was the first time I used this company and they did as promised. Thank you."

2016-09-19

quick and easy

"We got exactly what we needed thanks to the customer service rep. He was unbelievably helpful, I could never have found the part without his help. Purchasing our own part and doing the quick 5 minute repair saved me over $200"

2016-09-18

Back order and didn't know it!

"Order something that I needed by the end of the week paid extra for shipping to get it and finally had to call to check order. Rep so casual that the product was on back and might be for a month. Good thing I called "

2016-09-18

Top Notch Service!

"Excellent Customer service!!!, with Contact on line.
Despite being shipped to Canada, the time frame between ordering, (27/08/16), to delivery, (14/09/16), was shorter than I had anticipated.
I would certainly order from this company again, should I need parts for my Samsung products.
Customer service rating through online contact: 10/10
Delivery time: 10/10
Awesome company to deal with!!!

This review was modified by susanirwin on September 18 2016 11:53:07 AM

GOT WHAT I ORDERED!

"Catchy title says it all."

communication

"I ordered parts from them twice. The first time the part was back ordered but they did not tell me that. No communication even after I emailed 3 times and opened a case with pay pal for non delivery. Finally after over 2 weeks I got notice that the item had been shipped. and I received it in good order in 3 days. the second order I received in less than a week in good order. By keeping the customer aware of the situation would have relieved a lot of stress. "

Problem Free Order

"Part arrived as ordered. No problems."

2016-09-17

Got the part at a third of the price!

"I had moved and lost the cord to my new TV. Samsung wanted $65 for the cord. TV only cost me $300 so I can't understand how the cord was $65. I was so upset. But then I thought if eBay , found this fabulous seller who delivered a cord immediately for $27. This cord works perfectly fine and I now have a good working tv. Thank you"

# 1

"it was very good, delivery was on time and search for parts was easy"

2016-09-15

Satisfied!

"Part was easy to identify and order and arrived promptly and in good condition.

2016-09-15

Just Fair Customer Service

"Staff does not have positive attitude and only fair customer service. Warranty only 30 days on parts! Will not exchange or accept returns of new circuit boards. Very rigid in their policies....AND THIS IS SAMSUNG'S ONLY AUTHORIZED PARTS DISTRIBUTOR!!"

2016-09-14

Great service and support

"I had a great experience with SamsungParts/ J & J International. They promptly answered my email inquiry within a couple of hours, verified that the part I needed was the part I requested, and shipped it out quickly. All in all, a perfect experience."

2016-09-14

"Arrived faster than expected."

2016-09-13

Happy with part. Easy install.

"No issues with order or delivery."

2016-09-13

Part order - Excellent service from start to finish

"From the point I called in to order a part to the point I received it everything went smoothly, and I received it within 5 days via normal delivery. Very happy with overall service. "

Share SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc.'s store rating

SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. is a merchant member
SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,630 merchant members.