"Service request was fulfilled to my satisfaction, except the delivery. Carrier left the boxed laptop on the front door step with no one home; otherwise, the repair and recommendation was all good and appreciated."

"Site easy to use and found my parts quickly. Ordering was just as easy with no hassles. Parts arrived in a very timely fashion and fixed my TV's problem. All parts web site should be so easy to use.
Charles G./St Louis,MO

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“You are absolutely correct! We try hard to satisfy our customers needs with our user-friendly webpage and fast shipping! Thank you for your rating!”

"Excellent help with the parts I needed and very fast shipping."

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Thank you so much for your feedback! We will continue to provide high quality services to make our customers happy!”

"We were very satisfied with the promptness and helpfulness of our order. Thank you!!!!!"

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“You are very welcome! Glad to hear that you were satisfied with our services. Thank you for doing business with us.”

"What I wanted was a plug for my computer in replacement for the one I lost. Instead, I got a strip of plastic that has no value to me. This mistake was made because I couldn't see what I was ordering, but rather had to rely on vague descriptive data. Now, I've spent $11.50 for something I can't use. I also can't return it because doing so would only generate another shipping expense. So, it was a losing situation all the way around.

Question: can you help me get it returned and a refund.

Suggestion: Reverse stream transactions are very expensive. I suggest your on-line illustrations be very clear at all times so future customers can make orders knowing they will be getting what they need. In my case, no photo was provided. Such photos would be helpful for all future customers.

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Thank you so much for your comment! If you were unsure of what you were ordering because there was no image on our website, you shoud've gave us a call at 1-800-627-4368 before you initiated the purchase. We carry uncountable amounts of parts and it is impossible for us to have images for all of them. Our customer service representative are available to help you with the orders you may have problems with. We are sorry for the trouble you went through with us. Hope you have a better experience next time!”

"They are the best so far. All the Samsung service centres around me in Nigeria could not get my TV repaired in the name of not finding the required parts. Each centre wasted over 3 months until I knew about it and I got the part(s) ordered from SamsungParts/J&J under one week each time. Very impressive."

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Thank you so much for being appreciative! We are glad to hear that you were impressed by our services. We will continue to work our hardest!”

"BEWARE! WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!

Their way of dealing with you is to just hang up the phone!

I ordered a remote and other items. Waited, waited, finally called and they said parts had been delivered. Submit investigation ticket--first rep says 3-5 days for a response. I thought you know, that sounds like a long time, especially since I've already been waiting so long. The second rep (a manager--who was far from warm) said 18 days. Its been over a MONTH. No parts. I called again to create ANOTHER ticket and they hung up not once but twice! In fact, the second time the rep just put the phone down and kept typing.

I doubt I will ever buy a piece of Samsung merchandise after this. If this is who they choose to partner with--shame on them.

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Thank you so much for your feedback! I looked into your order and saw that there was problem with the carrier. You did not receive your part because there was a lost package the carrier. When this happens, there is a process we must go through. We apologize for the inconvenience but when the issue happens with the carrier, we also have no option but to wait.”

"I ordered a heating element to replace my broken one in my Samsung dryer. Since I couldn't us the dryer without it, I paid for "3-day air" shipping to repair it as soon as possible for my large family. The part was delivered on time, as promised, three days later, but the element was damaged in shipping. I called customer service about the problem and they told me to take pictures of the damaged part and submit it to them, that a ticket would be submitted to investigate the problem with the shipping company (UPS), and that once approved, they would contact me about replacing the damaged part. I replied, "What do I do in the meantime?" They said, "You can either purchase another part and wait for a refund, or wait until we contact you." So I took pictures and submitted the pictures to them. Since I (my wife) wasn't interested in waiting another week for another part to arrive or paying them again, I "luckily" found a way to take the good parts from the damaged heating element and repair the broken one. It made my wife and daughters very happy........ By the way, I finally received a replacement heating element from J&J International (USPS) today, almost a month after my initial order. I guess their investigation is complete."

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are terribly sorry for the inconvenience you went through. It is understandable that you are a bit frustrated with our services;however, for damaged parts, there is a whole process that we need to go through to determine why the part was damaged. It could have been the carrier or it could have been our warehouse. Again, we apologize for the long wait but we are glad to hear that the dryer works now.”

"I can not make it work. I plan to return it. How do I do that? Not a single piece of paper to tell me how to install. "

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“You can do returns when you call us at 1-800-627-4368. Before you return the part, you can call Samsung Technical support and ask them how to install the part. The instalation instructions are in the owners manual of the unit you needed the accessory for.”

"Ordered a replacement door bin for my Samsung side by side fridge. I was specific as to what part it was to the customer service rep. Today the wrong part arrived via UPS. Called customer no-service and was provided an RMA and asked for a UPS return label so I would not be hit with $32.00 in shipping. $32.00 is the total of the freight to me, return for the RMA, and shipping the correct part. I asked to speak to a supervisor or manager and was told that the company would have to listen to the call to determine who was at fault. Obviously it sounds like they record every call.

This is poor customer service and was a terrible customer experience. I will never do business with this company again.

I also found the same part for much less and $6.00 shipping. I paid J&J almost as much in shipping as the part was worth.

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“I was not able to bring anything up with the order number you have provided. If the wrong part was sent on our end, you will get a return label, which is why we need to go back and review the call. I am not clear where the $32.00 was spent. Was it to ship the item back? Because if the fault was on our end, we give you a shipping label which prevents you from spending money to ship back the item. Please give us a call at 1-800-627-4368 and we can fix this issue. Thank you!”

"Even though the item was backordered, I received it fairly quickly."

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Thank you so much for the praise and also for being patient with us with your order. We greatly appreciate it!”

"Exact parts and shipped very quickly. Thanks"

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“You are very welcome! Thank you for your time to rate us. Hope to see you shop from J&J International Inc. again”

"Very disappointed with the site in general. Was looking to order a stacking kit for a washer/dryer which total cost was under 25$ which is the average I have seen pretty much every where else. I clicked on "checkout with paypal" option which gave me a total double the cost of the item which put it far beyond any other site I had visited luckily before I had to even log in. However when attempting to log out to view more shipping options it required about 4-5 pages of personal info which I just found to be absolutely ridiculous. I've never seen a legitimate site do this. These kinds of business practices will keep me from returning to this site indefinitely."

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to rate us. I have taken all of the information provided and sent it to our IT departrment. We arre looking into the issue.”

"My new shelves arrived quickly and fit in my refrigerator perfectly. Thank you!"

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-14-2014

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“You are very welcome and thank you for shopping at J&J International Inc! Hope you share your experience with your family and friends as well!”

""Ridiculous!" Ordered part 4 from exploded view diagram and received part 3. Was told that I needed to return part before correct part can be shipped. Waited for shipping label and drove to post office to return. Why cant you ship the correct part since you have billed for it and received the old part back? Why couldn't the correct part have been sent as soon as you were told of the error? Today is 8/12/14 and I am still waiting on a plastic door bin that i ordered on 7/17/14... Call back like you promised, stop hanging up the phone, and respond to my email. I have spent hours on hold with several of your staff already for a piece of plastic. hello... send the part already... I'm still waiting... it is a simple order... chop chop"

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-13-2014

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Thank you for sharing your experience! We emailed each other numerous times and we are cooperating to fix the problem, its just that it is a long process. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience on your part. Hope you can receive the correct part soon!”

SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. is a merchant member
SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,857 merchant members.