Stores > SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc.

• SamsungParts / SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. Elite Status

Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10

2016-08-29

Perfect fit

"Called tech support to find the right part and was a perfect fit when it arrived"

2016-08-28

Quick Sale and Quick Delivery...Easy!

"Got here amazingly fast!
All good!

2016-08-28

Wanted it - got it.

"Needed a water filter for my Samsung refrigerator and got it easily and quickly."

A PERFECT SAVE.....

"My experience with the Samsung parts department was stellar. I called customer service because I had trouble finding what I needed.....filters and a replacement shelf. Of course, this online problem could have easily been because of my electronic ineptness. I received prompt attention. The agent went on line with me and walked me through placing the filter order. The second part of my order was referred to a different area in the parts department. I was told I'd receive a call, but instead I received the part! Since my one year warranty was not quite over, there was no charge. Other than the confusion I had online, Samsung was great."

Fixed my freezer door

"The cam part of my freezer door hinge cracked and began to catch and click whenever we used the door. I was able to order a replacement part which installed easily. Standard shipping took about a week. Pleased overall. "

Easy

"That's how my experience was!"

2016-08-25

Quick delivery - exact part needed

"I am very pleased with the quick delivery of the quality Samsung original TV stand pedestal that I needed for our Samsung TV. Quick delivery and reasonable price!"

2016-08-25

"Everything was exactly as described"

Extra screws

"The tv stand I ordered had a different number than the one I received, but it worked just fine. When I placed the order, a note appeared that I would need 4 screws to mount the stand to the tv. I ordered the screws, but the different stand only required 2 screws. I have extra which is better than not enough. I just had to pay for them. "

Well done!

"Thank you for your excellent services. "

2016-08-24

Great parts when kids break them

"Love my fridge and and my children,but sometimes they are not compatible. When my youngest broke the milk carton holder I was worried that the parts were no longer available. J&J parts to the rescue. Great customer service, and speedy delivery. "

2016-08-24

"great service, filters were bent but still work
ice maker was exact

An amazing $13.35!!!!!!!

"I needed to replace a plastic hinge on a space saver shelf in my frig. The manufacturer said I couldn't buy the hinge, only the whole shelf at $189 plus shipping. I did a QUICK search, found J&J, they shipped the HINGES ONLY for $13.35. It was also very quick. Yes, I'm happy......"

2016-08-23

Cable to nowhere...

"The cable I ordered does not charge the Samsung camera battery. Paid $26 including shipping for something that is worth $0. "

2016-08-23

Well served

"Everything was perfect and arrive very quivkly. Thank you"

Share SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc.'s store rating

SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. is a merchant member
SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,514 merchant members.