• SamsungParts / SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.38/10 2.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.72/10 1.72/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.63/10 0.63/10

"The bulb I purchased worked great. Thank you "

"Customer service has to be the worst that I have ever dealt with. I placed an order on Feb 4th. I received the order on Feb 18th. Opened the box to find the wrong part (ordered a center channel speaker, was sent left surround speaker) Multiple e-mails and photos sent. Finally called. I was hung up on by the first Rep. and rep had no clue and put me on hold for 5 minutes. Hung up and finally got a rep who cared. Rep stated a return order was in the process and they were waiting on Samsung to find the part. Really!!! Samsung can't find their own part. So to make a long story short, I finally got the correct part, be it, it was a month and a half from the original order date. Buyer beware. Company is based in NJ, but is shipped from California. So if you live on the east coast and think it will be delivered sooner. Guess again. Will never buy from this outfit again."

"I needed a $12 optical pigtail I paid $30 for 2 day delivery. It took 5 days to arrive. When I complained I learned it takes 2 days to fill the order. Not acceptable!"

“Good Afternoon,
Thank you for taking the time to rate our services. The part that was ordered was not in stock and the website stated 3-5 business days to ship. Which we shipped it in 2 business days, which is below what we quoted you. I apologize if you were confused with the shipping.”

"I was looking to purchase a stand and thought that is what was ordered because the part stated stand. Since there was no picture available, the only thing you have to go on is the description. Now I have a $30 part that is useless.

It will cost me just about the same price to send it back. So therefore I swill just keep it.

When the product arrived it was the part that attaches to the bottom of the TV.

“Good Afternoon,
Thank you for taking the time to rate our services. Since there are millions of different parts, we do not have pictures of every single paart, and we are working on getting pictures everyday. I am unsure of how you came up with the incorrect part because I do not have any information to go on. The descriptions of the parts should be just as they are in the owners manual when it comes to the stand. Your stand may have come with multiple parts leading to choosing the incorrect one. Again, I am unsure.”

"The part should have come with the television. I kept everything that came with that tv, including the foam wrapping! I never should have had to pay for the part or the over-priced shipping. The part works fine, it's the system with which I am dissatisfied. "

“Good Morning,
Thank you for taking the time to rate out service. Please contact the manufacturer for all issues relating to what was not included in the box. We are Not Samsung, We are a 3rd party part store. We have no control over what was missing or have any relationship with the manufacturer to replace any parts they might have forgotten to put in. I am glad the part that you received is working and it took care of the issue.”

"Used them twice and got prompt device, thanks again."

"I ordered a remote identical to the one that came with the TV. Instead got a remote for a Smart TV that works fine but the TV is not a Smart TV. Could have saved money by getting a universal remote at a local store. Paid extra to get what I did not get and with features not compatible with the TV. Called the customer service number and was informed the remote I ordered was no longer available"

"easy to order. Part delivered on time."

"Part came sooner than expected worked great thanks."

"Happy about service but not happy with answer's given. "

"Prt was the right one. Prompt delivery."

"I placed an order for 2 different parts for 2 Samsung refrigerators that were both 16 months old. I was told the one part would be delivered in 5-7 days and the 2nd part in 7-10 business days. I called J&J International today and was now told the latter part was on an indefinite backorder and the first part was still being processed. I never received any notification of this delay. They had no explanation. I asked to speak to a supervisor and was put on hold indefinitely."

"We bought our with Samsung appliances already installed, to expensive to replace filters!"

"This part was used as a replacement for my Samsung touch screen remote control. It is working just as good as the original part"

"I ordered a replacement remote for my smart TV. It arrived within a few days and once again I can control my TV from my chair. "

Share SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc.'s store rating

SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. is a merchant member
SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,837 merchant members.