Stores > SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc.

• SamsungParts /

Customer service: Rating 4.32/10 4.32/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2016-02-10

Parts order went smoothly

"Easy to navigate website. Part arrived quickly. "

horrible customer service

"did not have part and did not tell me. They expected us to wait four weeks for part for new Samsung dryer. The worst part was that they never told us the truth until we made multiple requests for information."

2016-02-09

"the part was correct and fit the washing machine"

Dropin Replacement

"I replaced the liquid soap tray with a broken leg with a new one. Throw the broken away, drop the new one in and you are done."

Livraison et communication

"bonjour

livraison rapide...et très bonne communication avec le service a la clientèle

2016-02-08

"Samsung did what they should do, advertise the correct part for their product and have it on hand."

Great Service

"Ordered an assy for dryer for heater box. found out it was out of stock so ordered three parts to go into my htr box and received in two days. I had to call for information on original order and cancelled but all other parts in stock which was cheaper"

Quick AND Correct

"Shipped quickly and had all the correct parts the FIRST time!"

2016-02-07

No problems

"I had no problem with the item I ordered and they had one of the best prices I could find online."

Terrible

"Sent wrong part, would have cost more to send it back than it cost. When I called to find the right part they said it was no longer available. Found part at another dealer. Don't waste your time with this company."

A Very Satisfied Customer

"The delivery was speedy & the product was perfect!
Thank you!

2016-02-06

Couldn't have asked for better support

"Title says it all. Simple phone call. Identified the part and within the time frame given by the rep, it was in place."

Dissapointed

"I ordered BP07-00029A on 12/18/2015... it said it'll ship within 4-6 weeks... still nothing. Logged on to see if there is any tracking info or anything for the order, there is nothing. Its been 7 weeks already... if you're not going to ship it, if you could let me know, I would appreciate it. Don't want to keep waiting for something thats not going to come..."

2016-02-05

I got the screws

"Had the stand for my wall mounted TV in the basement for years. Bought new TV and decided to mount TV on stand and put it in the bathroom. Couldn't find the screws to anchor the tv to the base. Yes SamsungParts came through. "

2016-02-04

kind of good,maybe

"the parts are good and they right..but,that because of me..when you look the mod# up you get one size fit all part number..that mean I would to redo the holes in the part for it to fit..fit more mod# that way..I dug up the old parts and got the old numbers off of them,the parts were still in stock..the holes were in the right place..to be fair I got the first set of parts from my parts people ..but,they used samsung website to order them..should not have two sets of numbers for the same thing...real fun..never could get the parts number out of samsung cust. service..that the reason I had to buy two sets of parts.,.paul"

Share SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc.'s store rating

SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. is a merchant member
SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,638 merchant members.