• SamsungParts / SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5/10 5/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10

"Surprised on the cost of a plastic part for a relatively new washer. I feel it should have been provided under the warranty.

Customer reference number: 2137851962
Please quote your customer reference number when contacting Samsung
Email response ID: 2137851962

"The part arrived quickly and in good condition. Website was easy to navigate and find the correct part we needed."

"Parts were easy to find, order, and delivery was on time. No more need be said. I was thoroughly satisfied."

"I have been waiting since Aug. 3 for a set of hinges. It seems the post office lost the parcel and Samsung has 658.72 pesos that they took out of my account. I no further need the hinges and I wish Samsung would [at my money back. Good luck with that. An very unhappy customer. Ronald Matthew White, Rivera del Rio 164B, Col. Emiliano Zapata, Jalisco,Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. VERY UPSET."

friendly, efficient, knowlgeable

"remote was send to the wrong address. It was send back and I'm still waiting for it.This is going on 3 weeks of waitng .Very dissatifited."

"Easy, simple, and I received exactly what I ordered."

"correct part easily located, easy to place order
part works as expected

"Sent me the wrong product. Spent 45 dollars to overnight the part and got it 4 days later. But u still charged for the overnight. Will never buy samsung products again will never advise anyone else to buy. Horrible experience "

"Part arrived quickly and works."

"Cancelled order within the first hour as I discovered the part was not defective. The response was amazing. Order was cancelled without any further discussion."

"I think the way you do business is horrible. First, your company would not answer the phone after over an hour waiting. After, I was forced to use your website and could not get an answer as to which remote control to purschase for my 55" Samsung TV. I ordered the one that looked like the remote control I had lost. After placing the order, I inquired again to have someone to make sure I was ordering the correct remote control or I threatened to cancel the order, I than finally got an answer which was that I had ordered and they displayed the correct remote control which was not the one I had ordered. So your company billed me for the more expensive remote control and sent me the cheaper remote control which is the one that I was suppose to receive anyway. I will probably never buy another Samsung product just to make sure that I do not do business with your company. I never received an adjustment credit and I never received an apology. "

"should include instructions on how to install"

"Was Shipped out day after ordering. Packaged
well with instructions. Will order again

"Fast delivery and product fit perfectly. "

Share SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc.'s store rating

SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. is a merchant member
SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,714 merchant members.