Stores > SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc.

• SamsungParts / SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. Elite Status

Customer service: Rating 4/10 4/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10

2016-07-27

Fast and Correct

"I received the correct part fast! "

Better than expected Price and Shipping makes Dad a Happy Helper

"Needed a heating element for my daughters dryer. Found it, ordered it and it actually arrived next day even though I used standard/cheapest shipping option. Perfect match and repair went smoothly saving her considerable expense . The price was also almost 1/3 what other competitive sites were asking so this will be the first place I look if anything Samsung is needed in the future. "

2016-07-26

"Received order very quickly. Was able to disconnect old speaker wire and plug I new. Thank u Samsung you brought new life into my old system. "

2016-07-26

"Excellent and prompt service"

2016-07-26

They know the products, shipped promptly

"Service was good, I ordered a screen for a camera and they identified the correct part."

2016-07-25

On Time No Hassle

"Parts were shipped quickly, arrived intact."

2016-07-23

fridge parts

"The part was pricey, but came quickly and the draw works better than when it was new."

2016-07-23

just what i needed

"you are great seller just what I needed"

Rude customer service

"I called Samsung for my 5 years old refrigerator part and they sent me to j&j parts. I called them and after being 10 minutes on hold to get a representative he said that Samsung does not provide anymore that part and when I asked why or where can I find it he hung up on me. "

This review was modified by Andre12345 on July 22 2016 09:43:47 AM

Remoteless no more

"Order my replacement remote controller was simple and it was delivered when stated. Could not have been easier and the product worked. No issues at all."

not so good

"Have not received the ordered part after nearly a month................."

2016-07-20

Quick and Simple

"I ordered a replacement speaker wire for my surround sound system. The part came within a week; no issues."

2016-07-20

eventually got it right and all is good

"wrong part was received and returned but when correct part was subsequently received it was easily installed and working great.

my pay pal account was reimbursed and I paid for the second part with a credit card.

2016-07-19

The samsung gear battery works

"Easy installation
The samsung gear battery works

2016-07-18

Great service!

"Went back to the store we purchased our sons Samsung tv at, looking for a replacement guide (the part that connects the tv to the stand) that was MIA as we didn't want to wall mount the flatscreen again. They didn't carry them, suggesting I try online with Samsung.
Came across the SamSung Parts/J & J website and ordered through there. Even called to confirm I had ordered the right part after the confirmation gave me a different size tv. Very helpful and after checking she let me know I had the right part.
Only downside was this isn't shipped within Canada (or they don't have a Canadian distributor that I could find), so after including exchange it isn't a bargain by any means.

Share SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc.'s store rating

SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. is a merchant member
SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,533 merchant members.