Stores > SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc.

• SamsungParts / SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

2016-04-29

Quick delivery on backordered item

"My wife and I had purchased a new 55" Samsung Ultra HD curved screen tv for my father, who lives in a managed care residence complex. Unfortunately, he lost his remote within 24 hours of us setting up his new television. The remote was listed backordered 6-8 weeks. I was pleasantly surprised when the backordered remote control arrived MUCH sooner than expected (within 10-days). J&J rocks."

2016-04-29

Right hand doesnt know left hand!

"Dealing with J&J and Samsung is like talking to two entirely different people! Samsung told me the part I needed, J&J told me the part was discontinued and sent me a replacement part that was supposed to work... it, of course didn't. Not only once, but I jumped through these hoops twice. Just totally ridiculous to spend $2500 on a TV and go to add a $100 webcam and they can't handle it. Talk about inept! But at least they were rude while putting me through all this. Maybe I need to learn Japanese, cause they no speaka da English!"

2016-04-28

Best support for the best line of TVs!

"We only sell Samsung TVs in our store because the support from Samsung Parts / J & J international is awesome!"

They are awesome

"Shipped fast got here fast great experience I'd surely order from here again..."

2016-04-27

"Always very quick to get our order out to us."

Racks Respond

"New parts allow the top rack to once again tilt to ensure all glasses and other dishes are completely dry after completing a cycle. Thanks."

Immediate Tracking Number

"Received my order; however had to call to confirm order and check to see when it would be delivered. Need to have a tracking number in place so customer can keep up with order online. "

2016-04-25

Fast Delivery!!!!

"I put too many items on one of the door shelves in my fridge. Found the part easily, ordered the part easily. Part came in earlier than I expected !!! Was very happy to get things back on the shelf in the fridge. No problems at all. Very nice for Company to exceed my expectations. Will recommend and use again."

fast shipping

"Works great. Was told I had a bad fan, just bad bulb for aftermarket seller."

quicky

"Fast service, part was here in 2 days"

2016-04-24

Quick delivery... and it works!

"Needed a remote and this was so fast and easy, we didn't miss a show!"

Just What I Needed

"I got great service for an obscure part. Everything was as expected...no surprises. Highly recommended.
Davis

Older model but…

"I do not like the new remote that came with my newer Samsung Soundbar system. When I discovered the remote with my older one worked withe the newer "better" one, I ordered a duplicate.
EXTREMELY SATISFIED CUSTOMER!!!

Fast, Quick, Easy!

"Broke a part on our Samsung refrigerator, went quickly on line to look for replacement and within days it arrived on our front porch and in our refrigerator. Could not have been much easier."

2016-04-22

The right part fast, what more could you want.

"SamsungParts / J & J International Delivered a quality replacement part for my Samsung dryer and It was back up drying in no time. "

Share SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc.'s store rating

SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. is a merchant member
SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,612 merchant members.