Stores > SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc.

• SamsungParts / SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2016-05-23

Fast is the word

"I got the needed part quick, my refrigerator now keeps the food cold not frozen"

2016-05-23

On time if pricey

"Part was what I needed and arrived just fine, was just rather expensive!"

2016-05-22

great service

"puppy chewed my Samsung remote. 2 days later I had a new one ( remote control). Very good service!!"

2016-05-21

"Placing the order was easy. No issues. "

2016-05-21

ordered new part/ new part defective

"ordered a ice route assembly took 10 days plus to receive, installed, ice maker inop. called samsung , reset ice maker still no. ice. removed new part, was hot on the side ,replaced old ice route assembly. it works. samsung wanted to send a repair man. they wanted 200.00 to come out and diagnose. very dissatisfied. i gave 3 different people with samsung all the info and they couldn't diagnose over phone."

2016-05-20

Ice maker woes

"The ice bucket from our refrigerator broke. Ordered the new one , which arrived a day sooner that was scheduled!"

Replacement remote control for Samsung LCD TV

"I mistakenly lost my original Samsung remote control for my LCD TV when it unknowingly got scooped into the recycling bag for newspapers that I set out at the curb. The new one works as well as the old one did, and it was delivered in a timely fashion. Thank you for the prompt service. "

UPSET!!!!!!!!!!

"Ordered on 04/27/2016, received invoice but no shipping date. When I called a week later, They said the part had been on back order. Would have been nice to know that as I needed that part to do laundry. No mention on the invoice or email that said it was back ordered. I cancelled the order and ordered from someone else as the day that I ordered it, they sent it out to me. "

Met expectations

"Easy to order and arrived on time."

2016-05-18

*****

"Very satisfied with the services I received."

2016-05-17

Excellent

"I needed door bins for my Samsung side-by-side fridge. I received the parts in quick time and they fit perfectly."

2016-05-16

Great Parts Department.

"Website was easy to navigate. Finding such a small part was a little challenging at first but once started it went fast.
Only complaint was the shipping cost more than the little tiny spring.. But knowing that we had to have it we had no choice. Shipping was fast and as promised and product was installed easily.
Thank you..
HF Myers

2016-05-16

Great price and quality.

"Easy to order and fast shipping."

2016-05-15

Quick delivery

"Accidentally broke remote for surround sound/DVD easy order ,fast delivery highly recommend . !"

2016-05-15

Easy Buy!

"Called Big TV store because we ever received a remote for one of our blue rays. Never noticed so on us. Gave me order part, ordered it, paid for it, and received in 2 days. Very happy!!"

Share SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc.'s store rating

SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. is a merchant member
SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,592 merchant members.