"When asked for a part number over the phone so I can order the part on line the customer service person WOULD NOT give me the part number. It was very frustrating. "

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Thank you for sharing your experience with us. As you have stated, our customer service representatives are not authorized to release part numbers at all. However we can help you search the part you need and also the price and availability.”

"Part was exactly what we needed and arrived several days earlier than expected"

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! Great to hear that you were satisfied with J&J International Inc.”

"Parts are the same as pictured in the ad and arrived in a fair amount of time in perfect shape. "

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Thank you for the feedback! We are pleased to hear that you were happy with your purchase!”

"Part came on time, was as described and worked great! "

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“We feel very content to hear that our customer was pleased with the services we provided. Thank you so much for the feedback!”

"Absolutely overpriced item at $30.43. After placing my order with J & J International, I bought 2 extra remotes at Amazon for $9.98 each."

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Thank you for sharing your experience with us. The reason why we may be more expensive than the other sellers is that we only carry Samsung Original remotes.”

"VERY PLEASED..... great price and & very fast delivery time. "

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Thank you so much for the short and sweet feedback! We appreciate your comment and we will work harder to satisfy our customers.”

"Shipping was way too much! "

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We apologize for the high shipping cost. We will consider your comment and try to decrease the shipping cost in the future.”

"The product was very expensive and it took over 2 weeks to arrive."

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Thank you for taking your time to rate J&J International Inc.! We apologize for the late delivery. Since we carry numerous amounts of Samsung parts, it is impossible for us to have all of them in-stock. Because of this reason, depending on the part, we need to first get it from the manufacture, which can delay the shipping date. We appreciate your patience.”

"J & J International, Inc. never got the items to me. I wrote to them on two occasions to ask about my shipment. They responded with the same shipping information both times. The package is probably lost in transit. Can you help me.

Fred Abeles

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Fred, we apologize for the delay. It seems like the package was lost by the carrier. We are still waiting for the results of the carrier claim. We will contact you with any updates. We appreciate your patience.”

"I was extremely satisfied with ordering my part"

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Thank you so much for the great compliments! We are happy to know that our customer was happy with our services.”

"Easy to order and fast shipping, thank you"

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Thank you so much for the compliments! We will continue to work hard to make our customers happy.”

"I ordered a specific remote for my 3D TV but received a different remote than the one I had ordered. I called customer service and they said that the one that they shipped would work yet all of the buttons did not function properly. Hence, I'm not too satisfied with their service.

When you order something you expect to receive what you order, not something else in it's place. I'm not a very happy camper !

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Thank you for taking your time to rate us, we apologize that you did not receive the remote that was expected. If you received an alternate remote, you can return the wrong remote and ask for the original remote, however, it may take a long time for you to receive it. Please call our call center to get a detailed guidance.”

"Great service, quick shipping. "

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-23-2015

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Thank you for taking your time to rate us! We are happy to now that the services we provided were satisfying.”

"Now that I know I needed more parts, I received just what I needed and I am watching television downstairs!!!"

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-22-2015

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Thank you so much for your feedback! We are glad to hear that you had an awesome experience with us. Thank you again for doing business with us.”

"AWESOME !!! Received my new remote within a couple of days! Easy to order and to find the part you need."

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-22-2015

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“We are glad to know that your part arrived on time! Thank you for using our services.”

SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. is a merchant member
SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,896 merchant members.