"Item was as advertised and delivered in a timely manner"

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-18-2014

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Thank you for the 5 stars! Great to know that you were satisfied with our services.”

"My Samsung tv was originally wall mounted but we decided to take it off the wall and put it on the stand, but when we went and look in the box it was not there...we figured we misplaced it, So I contacted Samsung.com I was redirected to samsungparts. I ordered the the tv base and it works great..."

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“We greatly appreciate your feedback ! It is wonderful to know that you had a great experience with us.”

"I ordered a refrigerator filter. Customer Service helped me with to choose the correct filter. The order arrived timely and I was able to install the filter which is working correctly after a few weeks."

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Thank you so much for the compliments! We will continue to work hard to make our customers happy.”

"They had exactly the part I wanted, and weren't charging the earth for it. Delivery was speedy too. I'm a satisfied customer!"

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-16-2014

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Thank you so much for the 5 stars! we are glad to hear that you were satisfied with the services we provided.”

"Super fast shipping and very reasonable price of parts. "

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Thank you for the awesome compliments! We are glad to know that the order transaction went smoothly.”

"I ordered a part that took them a week to ship, I tried to cancel the order but they said their systems were down and they would call to confirm I still wanted to order the part. In the mean time I got the part from another distributor. They didn't call they just shipped the order even after I tried to call and cancel. I sent the part back and from $39 I received $8 credit. This was a total rip off I will not order from them again"

"The quality of the product is good , the service is exelent. Need to improve on the time to do the shipment."

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Thank you for sharing your experience with us! For non-stock items, it takes about 3-5 business days for us to receive the parts from the manufacturer. Thank you for your patience.”

"even though my lamp i purchased did not fix my samsung, the returns department was easy to us. "

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

"Excellent selection of parts. "

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Thank you so much for the short and sweet feedback! We appreciate your comment and we will work harder to satisfy our customers.”

"I was able to find what I needed quickly and place an order. I would recommend the site to others. Good job!"

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! Great to hear that you were satisfied with J&J International Inc.”

"website made it easy to find the right part the first time around."

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“We feel very content to hear that our customer was pleased with the services we provided. Thank you so much for the feedback!”

"Easy to order part. Fit great. Reasonable price. "

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Thank you for the short and sweet feedback! It is awesome to hear that you were satisfied with our services.”

"Ordered replacement remote, quick and easy to order + fast delivery"

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“We are glad to hear that you received the remote on time! Thank you for doing business with us.”

jjm96's Avatar
ny

"I ordered parts for refrig came quick. Didnt get a chance to install it. My wife did who never does this. Parts fit perfectly cant asked for more."

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. It is great to know that you were happy with the services we provided. Thank you again!”

"Not the seller's fault. But the service manual was totally, and I mean TOTALLY, useless. Take a look at the piece of crap."

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback! We are sorry to hear that you did not find the manual very helpful. Hopefully you will have a better experience with us in the future.”

SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. is a merchant member
SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,921 merchant members.