"Terrible Experience!!!!!
We had needed the ice maker motor and door for our refrigerator and was told by the representive on the phone that this was ONE unit. We waited for our product to come and when it got there all we received was the Ice Maker. Then upon calling them back we were repeatedly told that this is two seperate peices and the door did not come as one unit with the ice maker! I am not lying that we would have never made the purchase in the first place if we were told that it wasn't ONE unit! Upon calling customer service I asked if we could get our $20.55 in shipping back since the sales rep. basically conned us into buying the wrong piece and the (not friendly representive) told me "THEY" will not refund my shipping. When I asked her who "THEY" are she said, "the company". So instead of her replying, "Let me contact the company and see if there is anything we can do for you" she refused to do anything and made me feel stupid for getting the wrong part ordered. Thanks for nothing SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc.!!!! Real nice costumer service!!!

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-24-2014

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to rate our company. I have reviewed all of the calls pertaining to this order and I am only showing one call when you called to return the unit. The order was placed online. J&J International Sales Reps would not tell you what part to order online, we would take the order ourselves. We believe the information you received was from the manufacturers customer service department. We received an order online, and shipped the part that was ordered. You called us when it was received and tell us it is wrong. We will gladly take the part back and give you a refund for the part, but the shipping costs are not refundable because there was no error on our part. We just shipped what was ordered.”

"WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!

I order a part online, wait OVER two weeks and never receive it. When I call to see where it is, the customer service rep gave ME a hard time. Not once apologizing for my inconvenience. She did not order me the correct part. All she offered to do is cancel my order completely. She also acted as if this was all MY fault and hung up on me. What a joke. I waited two weeks and still don't have my part coming to me. Good, I will take my business elsewhere. PATHETIC

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-24-2014

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“We sincerely apologize for the behavior of our customer service representative. Please give us a call back at 1-800-627-4368 and we can get this situation figured out. Again, we are terribly sorry for the poor experience you had with us.”

"Customer service stinks, rang these guys three times and they hung up on me three times. Two of the ladies had terrible attitudes names: Tony and Julie. If you are reading this Mr manager, give them a reprimand!

P.s. i signed up to this website ONLY to make this review as your customer service was that bad

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-18-2014

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Thank you for your time to rate J&J International Inc.! We would like to apologize for the poor experience you had with our customer service. We will take your feedback seriously and put them to consideration. Thank you.”

"Recently I had to call them because their order form schematic is so in-ept. Not only is their no picture to order the part. Their was no part # . It's not like my refer is old their is no reason not to have the part listed and pictured. So I called the service # they tell me I have to send them a picture of the part I need. I did. I still have not recieved any correspondince or any thing. Its is a common part. A part that fits in the handle so it closes , or to open it. I have 3 Samsung appliances. While the products operate great. I will never buy another. After this problem with my refer to get a 4.00 part , and at 2 months of waiting and still no part. Word to the wise do not buy Samsung"

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-11-2014

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Thank you so much for your feedback! I was able to pull up your order and it says that your part was delivered on August 25, 2014, 9:46 AM. Please give us a call at 1-800-627-4368 so we can figure out what happened to your part.”

"Really bad experience with this reseller. I was redirected to samsungparts.com from Samsung's website to purchase a water filter for my refrigerator. And the nightmare started. First I was charged more than $11 for shipping of a filter, and the shipping was slow. After I received the filter, I found I couldn't install the filter on my fridge even my fridge's model number was listed under the filter's description. I realized the filter's mount is different from the picture showed on their website and on the product package. I checked again on my order history in their website, but I couldn't find my order history there. So I have to call them to return. I called them once about 45 minutes before their office close, I was told I was first on the line. I waited for whole 45 minutes till the time they close the office and the line was cut without anybody answering my call. After that I was out of town for scheduled vacation. When I came back it is past 30 days (about 34 days) since I paced my order. They refused my return request. I am really frustrated with my experience with this reseller. I will never order anything from them. Probably I will never buy any Samsung products. "

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-10-2014

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to rate our company! I apologize for the exprence you had with your recent filter purchase. The design on the filter has changed and unfortunately that is something we have no control over. I have had someone contact you via email for the return of the filters.”

"Fair price, fast service. Good company to do business with, and I intend to order from Samsung Parts again in the future. I do wish that Samsung had produced a better Service Manual for the RM257ACRS/XAA refrigerator as it leaves much to be desired, leaves much vital information out, and lacks voltage, resistance, and temperature tables nowhere to be found, even though it specifically referrs to these phantom tables. It advertises the features/benefits, and has a side by side comparison page, internal and external dimensions, weights, and other non-useful information for servicing and repairs. Most information is unclear, and confusing, at best.I wasted much valuable time deciphering, double checking, educated guessing, using good old basic electrical, and electronics knowledge to know if a component was failing/failed, working properly, within expected limits/parameters, and, had I just put on my magnifying loupes with their bright light source and checked the main control board, I would have seen the small but clear markings indicating all leads to each sensor, fan, defrost
heater, and cut offs. The tiny bit of information that I had to ferret out of the manual over several hours of page flipping, reading and re-reading, sorting out the confusing/conflicting/nonsense information, made the manual on USB thumb drive price of approximately $20 with shipping (kind of high for a

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-08-2014

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Thank you so much for taking your time to rate us! It is awesome to know that you will be shopping from us again in the future. With the Samsung manuals, they are accessible on the Samsung's website (samsung.com) for free. However, we have it in USB drive, CD, and in a paper format which is why it is a bit costly. Thank you again for your input !”

"everything went fine. filters are expensive though"

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-04-2014

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Thank you for taking your time to rate us! We do have original Samsung parts which is why they are a bit pricey!”

"The plastic part sent to me was twisted and bent, placed in a plastic sandwich-like bag. The shipping and handling charges were high. I did not send it back for the same reason."

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Thank you for rating your experience. If you have any issues with the order please contact us at 1-800-627-4368 so we can correct them.”

"The order was filled and delivered promptly.
We would use this service again.

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“It is awesome to hear that you will come back to us for Samsung original parts! Excited to serve you again in the future.”

"It was Gucci but cost a fat dollar"

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Thank you for the comment! We are glad to hear that you were happy with the services we provided.”

"Easy web site to use and fast delivery."

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Thank you for utilizing our website! Glad to hear that you received your part quickly. Thank you again for your feedback!”

"Super easy and fast. Unable to find the filter in local stores."

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Thank you so much for the feedback! We will continue to provide high quality services to our customers.”

"This is the worst company I have dealt with. I ordered a part on 8/25/2014 and it is now 9/2/2014 and have not received my part, have not received any update on the order status, and have tried for an hour to find out something on the phone and was unsuccessful, even got hung up on. I called their main number 800-627-4368 and the call could not be completed. What kind of a fly by night company is this??

Reply to J & J International, Inc.

I was never told you did not have any in stock! I received an order confirmation and nothing else until I contacted you wondering the status of my order and when it would be shipped! I never received shipment notification until after I sent an email after I could not contact anyone on the phone!

YOU ARE A LIAR!!!!

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to rate our company. I have looked into your order and I am not understanding the issue. We received your order at 4:50pm on 8/25/14. We explained we did not have the part in stock and would take 3-5 business days to ship. We placed the order with Samsung on the 26th and received it late on the 28th. We shipped it the morning of the 29th and sent you an email with the UPS tracking#. Everything with the order went as it was supposed to. If you called yesterday 9/2/14, we had an issue with our phone system that was fixed by noon. I apologize if you tried to contact us during the time our phone system was down. Your order was shipped and will be delivered on friday.”

"Painless ordering process and seemless receipt of parts"

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Thank you so much for the five stars! We are glad to hear that you were satisfied with our services.”

"Parts came as ordered and installation was effortless."

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“We are glad to hear that you are happy with our services! Thank you for your input.”

SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. is a merchant member
SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,844 merchant members.