SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. Reviews - samsungparts.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 7.27/10 1,580 reviews

SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. is a merchant member
SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (1,580)

"my new remote arrived on time and in good working order "

"I ordered color wheel for my TV. Waited for the shipping, I received it opened it up and it was broken. Color wheel was laying in pieces in bottom of plastic container. I called them did as they said took several pictures of the item and packaging. The shipping package was not damaged. It looks as though the unit was broken when they sent it.

They gave me a damaged item number and told me once pictures were sent they would contact me in 10 days. I waited longer and called them. They give me this crap response they are awaiting the insurance carriers response and that it should be another 7 days.

This is the poorest service I have seen in a long time. They told me you can purchase another one and we will ship it out and when the other clears we can re-reimburse you. I flipped out and said absolutely not. If I do not hear in the next 5 to 7 days I will file a complaint with the Attorney Generals office Division of consumer affairs complaints, and the BBS.

It almost in my opinion looks like they sent a broken item possibly knowing it was broken to get the insurance to pay them for the item? I am not saying this as a statement but in my opinion only. Having to wait all this time has soured me against Samsung repair parts. I will share this with my friends and next purchases I make will not be Samsung products.

"This was a very poor experience and I will not be ordering from SamsungParts/J&J International again.

I ordered a remote. When I received the shipping notice, it stated that they had shipped something other than what I had ordered. I called to inquire, and was told by "Ray" that it is SP/J&J International policy that, when an item is out of stock or back ordered (note, they don't indicate this on the website), that they send out an alternate product at their discretion.

I told them that I wanted the remote that I had ordered, or I want a refund. Their replacement was not comparable and I could have ordered THAT off Amazon for 1/3 the price. They told me that they would do a refund under the following circumstances:

-I pay to ship item back to them (roughly $10)
-they would not refund shipping price on the original order ($11.25)
-They would refund the purchase price of $42, minus a 15% restocking fee ($6.30).

So, I'd get back roughly half of what I paid, because they decided to ship an alternate product. Because they incur no loss and get to charge a restocking fee, this seems to be a profit generating scam.

After contacting the BBB and the FTC, SP has promised to send me a return label at their expense. I've sent the item back, but for whatever reason, the tracking info won't show up. Without it showing up, I cannot prove that the item was returned as per their instructions, and they won't issue a refund.

Avoid them. This website is a scam.

Rating 8/104/5

"It took a phone call to locate the part. Should be easier to find the parts on-line. Once order was made it came very fast "

Rating 8/104/5

"I was able to order the filters I needed for my refrigerator easily, however I felt the shipping charges were excessive."

Rating 8/104/5

"Other than the fact it was back ordered and took several weeks to get it finally did arrive and it was the right part. My only question is why they use such a cheap part for something that is used frequently in the dish washer, a part should last more than a year when you pay so much for a dishwasher."

"Very nice experience, delivery was quick and parts were correct. "

"I ordered a remote control (RC) device for my Samsung 60 inch plasma 3D HDTV. At the time of the order, the website did not advise that the item was out of stock. When I called a week later to get status on the order I was told the item was not available and no delivery date was predicted. I asked why I was not informed of this at the time of the order and the customer service person had no answer.

Most big box stores websites tell you whether the item is available in local stores on for on-line purchases without talking to anyone. I worked in US DoD logistics for over 40 years and could not believe my ears.

The Customer Service Dept for the only source for Samsung parts, authorized by Samsung, could not tell me when the item could be delivered. I had preferred to use Samsung's parts store because I thought I would get quality service. I see that this was a mistake.

It is not difficult to provide parts if one really tries. I was able to find a new RC at Amazon for $20.00 less. The RC works fine and Amazon is probably the first place I will look in the future.

If you keep this level of service up, J & J will not be in business over the long term. J & J needs to improve customer response on-line as well as in person. Good Luck

"Ordered, they shipped and I received my product in a fast efficient manner. Thanks Samsung Parts.

"It was quick, easy, and well done."

"the order was shipped quickly and it is the correct material I needed. "

"All parts ordered worked perfectly. "

"Arrival of the part was very quick and in good order."

"I canceled my order due to the way I was handled, They did not let me know it was backorderd, when I called I felt the person I was talking to just blew me off. I asked him to send me a notice that I was canceling and he said he would, I would have waited for the part if they would have been more customer Minded. He never sent the email on the cancel as he said he would. I ordered part a amazon and had it in three days. will not purchase any thing from this company again"

Rating 8/104/5

"part was received two days after promise date"