"I had no problem, with my order. It was the right part."

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“We are pleased to hear that you received the correct part! Thank you so much for doing business with us and hope to see you shop Samsung Parts from us again.”

"Part is OK. It is somewhat expensive because I live in Canada and shipping cost + duty adds to it. A Canadian store would be much better for me."

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Unfortunately, we do not have a warehouse in Canada which is why the shipping cost is high. We apologize for the high shipping cost.”

"Shipping was outrageously expensive and it took a month and a phone call to receive the parts."

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Thank you for the time you took to rate us. We will take your feedback into consideration and work harder to make our customers satisfied.”

"Excellent, very satisfied"

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Thank you so much for your short and sweet comment! Hope to see you shop parts from us again.”

"The remote works perfect! We received it very fast, a couple days after I ordered it. "

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“With in-stock items, we are able to ship out the part extremely fast. Thank you for taking your time to rate us!”

"Well. I did not talk to anyone. I saw the part and ordered it. No discount or anything. The fridge is only few years old and the ice-maker should not have gone bad this soon. On top you charged me very high amount for shipping which is not right. So I am happy? No. You should at least return my shipping. and also how long this one will last? "

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Did you order the wrong part from us? I am having trouble understanding what happened with your order. We provide shipping cost back if there was a mistake on our part. Please give us a call at 1-800-627-4368 if there was an issue. Thank you.”

"Very pleased with my experience. The price was right and they were very efficient and fast at mailing my part."

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Thank you so much for your feedback! Thank you again for doing business with us and hope to see you shop Samsung parts from us again.”

"received my order on time and correct.Was well packaged and was undamaged."

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Thank you for taking your time to rate us. We are glad to hear that you were content with the services we provided!”

"Quick, painless and got the correct part. Thank You!"

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-17-2014

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Thank you for the 5 stars! IT is great to hear that you were satisfied with our services. Thank you again!”

"Had to send back 1st remote as it didn't work. Then had to wait until they received the remote before sending another one. Finally got new one 10/15. It didn't work either but I decided to try batteries from a newer package and it worked."

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-16-2014

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Thank you so much for being patient with us! We are happy to hear that the remote worked with the new set of batteries.”

"The item arrived quickly and worked well. I made a prior Amazon purchase of a comparable product, but it did not work properly."

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-16-2014

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Thank you so much for the five starts! We are happy to hear that you were content with the purchase. Thank you again for doing business with us!”

"So far, i have not received my order, or I received any information about my order. i sent a email asking how long it will take for my order to arrive, and I received no response."

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to rating our service. please contact us at 1-800-627-4368. We have been trying to get in touch with you since Friday about your order and have not heard anything back. Please contact us, we have your part but need to speak with you..”

"I phoned because I was unsure from the info available on the web sight whether I needed to order screws with the two parts I intended to order. I was told the required screws were included but when the parts arrived, screws were included for only one of the parts ordered. Fortunately a screw on the back of the flat screen was the same configuration as the screw I needed to install the bracket for the base so I was able to acquire the correct screws at the local hardware store."

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“We are glad to hear that everything worked out well at the end! We apologize for the misleading direction from our representative. We will try to be more accurate with the help me provide to our customers. Thank you for your input!”

"Parts was ordered and I had no call or e-mail stating they didn't have the parts. After calling I was told that the part was on the way to them and it would be three to four week before I see it. It's now 10/14/2014 and I still haven't recieved the parts I ordered. I ordered the parts on 09/23/2014. I would think you would ask if I'm satisfied after I recieve the parts."

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Thank you for the time you took to rate us. We are terribly sorry for the delay and the inconvenience you went through. Parts that are on nationwide back order take about 4 to 6 for it to be shipped. Again we apologize for the trouble and thank you for being patience with us.”

"The ordering process was easy. The item arrived on time. The item works great! Still not sure what caused my original TV remote to suddenly stop working, but obtaining this new one has been awesome! "

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“We are glad to hear that you were happy with your purchase! Thank you for dong business with us. You are greatly appreciated.”

SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. is a merchant member
SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,860 merchant members.