"Parts arrived promptly, but they were wrong parts. I ordered using the parts illustration on you website, but the site fails to differentiate between the middle door rack and the bottom door rack. I got the bottom door rack by mistake. The middle door rack is a different shape on the right side, but this is not obvious in your illustation or in the part description. I'll keep the bottom rack as a later replacement for when that part eventually needs replacement, but have ordered the middle rack from a local supplier."

"Very Satisfied, was on time and correct part."

"Our remote stopped working and it could not be found in a store to buy, even Amazon was out of it. So I looked online and J & J International had one to fit my model. When it arrived it did not look exactly like the picture but everything worked and it included the closed caption button which my husband needs."

"Easy to find the part on the site - correct pictures are a huge plus for us not-so-familiar-with-tech people. Cheapest price that I found, and knew it was a reliable source."

"The new remote control arrived quickly and works fine.
Thanks

"Need screws, found the screws on the website. shipping cost is BS but i got what i needed."

"I received the remote to our DJ in a box stereo system in a timely fashion. The remote was exactly what we ordered and it works great!!"

"I got the remote control I ordered, and it got here quicker than they said it would."

"I ordered the part for my fridge, which was $30...the shipping to Canada was $43, and when I called to ask why, the person on the phone told me that it was duty and customs that had to be paid. I did my research and found out that the duty was $1.75. I will NOT be calling again for anything else, and have advised everybody I know on social media of this absolute abuse of customers."

"Shipment was late, should have been shipped 3-5 business days, shipped 8 business days after ordered. When I called I was told the at this was considered to be on time."

"The site is very user friendly the shipment process is very easy to track your parcel and shipment usually arrives within 5 days overal I give it a 5out5 rating thanks."

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“You are very welcome! We are glad to hear that you had a great experience with us.”

"First order arrived after 10 days; I expected arival in less than 5 day delivery.
My second order was 3 weeks ago and has still not arrived. I don't know why not. There has been no email about a delay.

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Thank you so much for the feedback! Unfortunately, for non-stock items, it takes about 7-10 business days for the customer to receive the part. For the second order, the part you have ordered may be on a nationwide back order. If you would like to know the status of your order, please call us at 1-800-627-4368.”

"Delivered within time frame expected."

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“We are happy to hear that your part arrived on time! Thank you for doing business with us.”

"They sent the wrong manual, which wasn't that useful anyhow as Repair Parts Online had a better advice on how to fix it and very useful videos."

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Thank you for your comment! We apologize that our manual was not helpful to you. Hopefully we can be more helpful in the future!”

"The part I ordered was a Samsung switch. I had a working freezer, but NO refrigerator. It took more than a week before the part was delivered, so I learned how to defrost and cook my food. including eggs.

I followed internet instructions and installed the part myself

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Thank you for the feedback! We would like to thank you for your patience. For non-stock items, we have to receive it from the manufacturer first, then we can ship it out. We are glad to hear that the part fixed your refrigerator!”

SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. is a merchant member
SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,911 merchant members.