"Asked about a part without the part number and Customer Service responded almost immediately with the correct part and also explained how to return the wrongly prdered part.

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Thank you for praising our customer service center! We are here to help/guide you and do not hesitate to call us!”

"TV stand was in new condition, no damage to shipping box."

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Thank you so much for your feedback! We are happy to hear that you were satisfied with your purchase.”

"I haven't received order."

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Please contact us at 1-800-627-4368. Your order was placed while using Paypal and they send us different transaction numbers for the order. Or you can contact us using this link. http://www.samsungparts.com/customerservice.aspx?cs_menu=contact”

"I was told by first rep that part needed didn't exist -- so I needed to chat with supervisor who gave me part # to purchase. Part arrived but doesn't work or solve our need. Very poor service and product. We still need the correct part-- afraid to call back. Please have competent person contact me . USA 215-284-8193. Konna gallagher"

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“We will be calling you today so we can solve this issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you so much for the feedback.”

"I ordered the part on August 8, 2014 and have yet to receive the item. I've called and emailed and finally was told the part was on back order. I was never told until I called August 25, 2014 that the part was back ordered. When I asked if I needed to find another distributor, I was told that I could cancel at any time. I told them that I would still like the part to be delivered.

I want the part as promised. I am close to changing the satisfaction at 1 star not the 2 that I have got listed right now.

I still DO NOT have a delivery date for my part.

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“We will be contacting you soon regarding your order. We apologize for the wait; however, for back ordered items, we do not have knowledge of when the parts will arrive to us to ship out. Again, we are sorry for the inconvenience.”

"quick & easy place the order via web site here within 48hr"

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Thank you for the five stars! We will keep up the great services for our customers. Thank you for doing business with us!”

"Lost my remote. Found it. They cancelled my order online right away."

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“We are glad to hear that you utilized our customer services to help with your order! Hope to see you shop from us in the near future.”

"Very quick and easy to use the website. Very satisfied!"

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Thank you so much for doing business with us! It is great to hear that you were satisfied with our services.”

"I placed my order in May. It's almost September and it's still not complete. I needed three parts for any of them to be useful. I received two of them. I've never received the third part, though SamsungParts has shipped me the same wrong part twice now. I will never buy a Samsung product again. There's just no good way to get replacement parts or accessories."

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-29-2014

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Thnak you for taking the time for rating your service. I have looked into the issue and we are having problems getting the correct part from the manufacturer. Everytime we have received the part in it has been incorrect. We have contacted them about the issue and we have been told they are working on it. I do aplogize for the delay, we are doing our very best to get the correct part out to you as quickly as possible.”

"I was happy with my remote order because it was exactly like my orginal remote same model."

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Thank you so much for your feedback! At J&J International Inc., we carry genuine original Samsung parts! We are glad to hear that you were happy with your purchase.”

"Not very helpful in determining the product ID # or installation. Only pointed me to the manual, which I'd already reviewed."

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-27-2014

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Thank you for your comment. I apologize that we could not assist you but please understand, we are simply a parts store. Instalation issues need to be brought to the attention of the manufacturer.”

"The TV base I purchased was damaged and was missing one of the four rubber feet. I was out of time on a project and therefore unable to wait for a replacement so I am using it as is. "

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“We were able to pull up your transaction. You have not informed us that you received a damaged part! When a damaged part is received, you can send back the part and we send you a brand new one! If you would like to speak to a customer service representative and talk about the issue, please call us at 1-800- 627-4368!”

"Kudos to Samsung Parts.....I give them 5 stars because they absolutely deserve it. After ordering my part (on line) it was delivered within 3 days. It was correct...there was no fuss, no bother. Nobody does it better !!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you. .....Mrs JK"

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Thank you so much for the praise of our company! We will continue to make our customers happy with great services! We look forward to assist you in the near future. Thanks you!”

"Very satisfied. I'm happy with my purchase."

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-26-2014

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Thank you so much for the comment! We are happy to hear that you were satisfied and happy with your purchase!”

"Exactly what I expected and will order for here if I ever need replacement parts again."

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-26-2014

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Thank you so much for the five stars! It is awesome to know that you will come back to us for replacement parts. That means a lot to us. Thank you again!”

SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. is a merchant member
SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,851 merchant members.