Stores > SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc.

• SamsungParts /

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.19/10 5.19/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
2017-02-15

Erroneous parts listed- this company is a scam

"Ordered parts they recommended for my model tv and these are the wrong parts, they don't fit. Impossible to get someone on the phone, they don't return emails. Finally after 2 weeks, I got "Lawrence" who asked me to send him a picture. No call back, no email received after many attempts. This company is a scam- dont waste your money!!!! I want to return these items with a prepaid postage label that they dont want to send- hey your mistake not mine. My mistake: getting involved with this company that only wants to steal your money."

This review was modified by Lleon on February 17 2017 07:00:02 AM

2017-02-10

Quick and Very Easy

"I was able to place the order online, but found out that i had entered a wrong code number online and had to reorder by phone. both were very quick and easy to do. I got what I ordered within a few days and I am very happy with the speed of delivery and also the quick service.

Great job SamsungParts/J & J International. I will most certainly use you again when I need any replacement Samsung parts or service.

This review was modified by davidmanaker on February 14 2017 12:15:12 AM

2017-02-10

awful

"I ordered a service manual online because when I called I held 12 minutes & got disconnected. I phoned back & held forever again & gave up. The service manual was supposed to be delivered 2/02. It took over an extra week to get it. Of course, calling got me on hold again. I did get an answer from a "Jesse" who did track the package for me. He was very nice. Unfortunately when I received the package it wasn't a manual, it was a usb, which is of no use to my husband who is 70 years old & does not use a computer. I called again today regarding this & after holding 11 minutes I was told there was a difference between the service manual & the owners manual. Now I'm out another $41.75 while I wait for that. Not happy"

This review was modified by marilyn_k9 on February 14 2017 12:15:10 AM

2017-02-09

"the website was easy to navigate and when I placed the order it was delivered to my door step a few days later. Excellent service! Thank you J&J International. "

This review was modified by b56 on February 14 2017 12:00:25 AM

2017-02-09

Extremely Prompt Service and a Great Website!

"I found myself in desperate need of a TV stand for a relatively new Samsung 65" TV that I had initially mounted on the wall. Apparently it never occurred to me that I might have to move that TV so I guess I threw the original stand. Anyway, as luck would have it, I bought a 75" not very long after, and decided to move that 65" to another location, and mount the 75" in its place. Company was coming, and I needed the new stand quickly. I was sent to this website by Samsung customer service. I found what I needed, ordered it overnight, and had it at my house the next day. My son got it attached to the TV while I was at work, and had it set up when I got home. I was extremely pleased with the transaction and rapid shipping that was available."

This review was modified by scottproctor on February 14 2017 12:00:19 AM

Legs to stand on

"J&J International was able to get us legs, supports and cables for our smart TVs built for use outside of the U.S.. I was able to cross reference a US model number with a list of parts and online images to place an order. Thanks to the help of the nice lady at J&J, we now have our TVs up and running (pun intended) on the new legs and cables.
Thanks a million to the J&J team.

This review was modified by bobbuya on February 10 2017 09:00:02 PM

Terrible company!

"Avoid this company. I paid more for shipping than the item I received, incorrectly! Contacted and left message for manager, Charles Zameico 3 times and heard nothing back. I received the incorrect merchandise and had to pay for return label and then got charged for a return label they sent days later. I was not made aware that I would be charged if it wasn't used. They didn't do anything to help me at all. I'm disgusted and don't like being taken advantage of. Would never recommend this business. Terrible customer service! Stay away!"

This review was modified by KC718 on February 09 2017 07:55:36 AM

gugu

"great servixe, easy to order and super fast delivery."

This review was modified by ritarealty on February 10 2017 01:45:02 PM

2017-02-07

Great Service and Staff, I Will Likely Use Again

"About 8 months ago I purchased a new, smart Samsung replacement BlueRay player with a remote and have been very happy with it. Two months ago I purchased a new Samsung smart TV and I am very happy with it. The TV remote is supposed to be able to control the the player. However, the very few buttons on it control many different functions on both the tv and DVD player. To program it you really need a 12- year old geek, and you must figure out how you can remember all the functions. Unfortunately, I lost the DVD player's remote--probably fell into the newspaper recycle basket. I gave up trying to pause the player or returning it to where you stopped a disk. I did not want an all-purpose remote from Best Buy or WalMart, I wanted the exact replacement so I could stay "old school" and use two remotes I can understand and successfully operate. Thanks to Samsung/J and J International I have the exact replacement and I am a happy camper for less than $17 plus tax and shipping. While not as fast delivery like Amazon I still got it in under a week. And Jesse at J and J was very helpful in tracking down the order while in shipment as I lost the USPS tracking number. He was on it immediately and sent me the info and invited me to contact him again if I had any questions or needed help. My kind of Customer Support. Way to go Jesse and Samsung. "

This review was modified by Milrose13 on February 09 2017 09:45:01 AM

Best Service Ever!!!

"Quality product, best price, timely processing and shipping. What more could you expect?
Any time again!

This review was modified by Muratuzer72 on February 08 2017 07:30:01 PM

2017-02-06

right part at the right price

"Amazon had the part I needed...but at three times the price. So I ordered from here. The part was delivered on time and fit perfectly."

This review was modified by dc-5554 on February 08 2017 02:45:01 PM

Awesome Service

"Advised the extra over shelf would arrive in a couple weeks and much to my amazement showed up in 3 days."

This review was modified by grahamnicolasw on February 08 2017 12:45:01 PM

2017-02-06

No schematics included in Samsung laptop service manual

"Before I ordered I called J&J to confirm that the service manual included schematics and a components list. Upon arrival I found the e-manual did not include the schematics section 6, even though it was identified in the table of contents. It did included the components list.

Don't order if you need schematics to service your QX410 Samsung laptop.

This review was modified by herman_towles on February 08 2017 12:30:02 PM

2017-02-06

I have not received the part

"I have not yet received the piece that I ordered and paid.
I did not have notice of when it might arrive.
what else can be worse.

This review was modified by gas3366 on February 08 2017 11:15:06 AM

Just what I needed

"arrived quickly and in good order. Installed easily and is doing a great job...and saving me lots of money!"

This review was modified by tommybert on February 08 2017 10:30:07 AM

Share SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc.'s store rating

SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. is a merchant member
SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,447 merchant members.