• Samstores

• Address: 1500 midway ct,w8 Elkgrove village,IL
    • Contact: info@samstores.com
    • Phone: 847-2901718
    • Customer Support: 8472901718
    • Business Hours: Open 8.00 AM to 8.00 PM -Monday to Friday & 9.00 AM to 5.00 PM on Saturday & Sunday
    • Fax: 773-4421566

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"We are building a hotel in Caribbean which works in 220-240 volts.
After almost 6 month hunting overseas in Europe,Asia and USA
We decided to buy all out hotel electronics and appliances which work on 220-240 volts from them.
We studied quality, availability , pricing, delivery and customer service of different 220 volts stores in USA. But no one came close to samstores.
My wife and I flew to Chicago to check there products.
We spoke to very polite decent guy name abbey. He showed all different product they had in the warehouse with pricing and features.
They where some product they had to order directly from factory. But the overall patience and dedication they showed was excellent.
We also checked other stores in Chicago area but ultimately decided with samstores.com due to overall experience with them.
We went back home and after 2 weeks called them placed the order.
We ship to freight forwarder in Florida and later on got all our shipment sealed packed and seen.
I would advice all my Caribbean friends to order from them

This review was modified by smith61carribean on September 07 2015 02:51:30 PM

"I ordered a wrong unit. They sold me a 220 volts power tool drill.
I live in United stated and it 110 volt here. But their customer service was excellent, they called and verified with me and cancelled the order. My PayPal was credited back

"My phone arrived on time. The next day shipping was twice the shipping cost of ground. But worth it

This review was modified by waymirejo on May 20 2015 08:12:39 PM

"ordered TV and asked to call - when I called said I was to receive "newer model", was that ok? I said yes and was sent a smaller set, not same model or dimensions. No invoice was ever sent - this is a thief and fraudulent store. Required that I pay for return shipping. "

"Outstanding customer service!
All my items have arrived in a good amount of time, and were all packed well. It seems to me that all of their employees are very good too. They have always done their very best to resolve any issues that I have. Never have they given the whole run around about how they are "unable to do that" like other online retailers will. I will always buy from samstores.com even if its cheaper somewhere else.Customer service representative, Peter, was fantastic -- exceeding my expectations. The 220 volts appliances what I had ordered was in brand new condition and looks the same as displayed on there site.I wish all on-line retailer's customer service reps were as knowledgeable, professional and personable as Peter.I will definitely purchase from samstores again

This review was modified by linta on November 06 2014 04:07:08 PM

"I chose this site because they had the best prices and the phone was in stock.
So i got the phone (black 8gb) and paid it, it was $394.00. After the order I did not get an email till 2 days later saying to call them... I Called and turns out even know the phone was in stock when i got it, it wasn't in stock anymore and i would have to wait a week and even then it wasn't sure to get it, so the manager hooked me up with the 16 gb in white for $36.00 more dollars. A week later I receive the phone(2 days late) , set it up put my screen protector on before turning it on and then noticed it was a 8gb version (there was actually no invoice in the box). So i called theme up and told them my story and the vendor started literally yelling at me and saying i was a bad costumer for not checking the item they sent ... After getting yelled at i asked to speak to the manager who told me he would give it to me for the price they got it for, I got 30 dollars back but it was still more than i originally payed for and it was not even the color i wanted and i still had not received an invoice. so after at least 2 weeks i got 15 more dollars back so 10 dollars less than i originally paid for but i had to send at least 10 emails to get the right invoice.

Point is I got the phone a week late, not the color I originally wanted and the whole process took me over two weeks with long phone calls many emails and unfriendly vendors.
Worst buying experience ever, I do not recommend !

"Hello online buyers

I would like to spread my opinion on the best online store samstores.com , for any Electronics items. I am a regular customer of this store and I will give 100% of my satisfaction. Great people working with appreciate samstores and entire staff.

This review was modified by singhdskh on December 29 2013 05:24:36 PM

"There are only a few places I consider shopping and Samstores is in that small group of dependable, service oriented and above all trustworthy.

In this day and age, it is hard to find places that you just know you cannot go wrong - Samstores fits the bill.

This review was modified by Nicolita on December 25 2013 04:35:47 PM

"I ordered a 220 volt electric kettle from Samstore that was advertised on their website as having 3000 watts of power and in fact my invoice specifically quotes a " Braun WK300 AquaExpress Cordless Kettle Black 3000w for 220 Volts". What I received was a 220 volt kettle with 2200 watts of power. Since complaining that they sent me the wrong kettle or possibly they got their ad wrong, I have received nothing but the proverbial runaround. Whoever has been answering my emails simply does not know the difference between a volt and a watt nor do they grasp the concept of misrepresenting their products. I don't mind when a mistake is made, but all I have received from Samstore is unintelligent babble about the kettle being 220 volts not 2200 watts and I keep trying to tell them that I KNOW IT IS 220 VOLTS BUT THEY HAVE GOT THE WATTAGE WRONG."

This review was modified by RRBSF on December 23 2013 06:53:44 PM

"You guys are the best and I shop nowhere else but Samstores. The salesmen knowledge of items are incredible. I ordered a Samsung galaxy S4 for my wife, got it on time with a very reasonable price. Thank you Samstores. "

"hello i buy 2 mobile phone and one LED TV from samstores low price and excellent service i will recommend this store for electronic "

This review was modified by aaqib2nice on June 23 2013 10:37:11 PM

"Best price for the distributed amplifier I was looking for. Would do business with again."

"I bought a cellphone from them, and thanks to their excellent service I got it in just two days."

"Worst purchace I ever made!!!!

I wish I could give this company NO stars! The first time I called I was told that my order was back ordered. I was told I needed to wait two weeks. The next time I called they said the order should be on its way within a day or so they created a shipping label with UPS. HOWEVER I never got the package, in fact the package never left the warehouse. The company added a label for UPS and package tracking but UPS told me that they had never received the package. The company created a second shipping label and this time I was sent a package. I hooked up the DVR/ DVD player and I played a DVD for about 40 minutes when the Unit froze and stopped working altogether! I called the company and they emailed to me a form so that I could return the item. I went to the post office and paid $14 to ship the item back to the company the company then refused my return and the DVD player was sent all the way back to me. When I called the company to ask what happened they could not give me a manager. PLEASE DONT BUY FROM THIS HORRIBLE COMPANY!!!!Delete | Edit

samstore a place to trust for any electronics items. i bought an cell phone frm samstores and i m 100% satisfied with their customer service, product and timely shipping process.

Looking forward to do business with samstores.

Kevin Ryan

Share Samstores's store rating

Samstores is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Samstores is not a merchant member
Samstores does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!