• Address: 1500 midway ct,w8 Elkgrove village,IL
    • Contact: info@samstores.com
    • Phone: 847-2901718
    • Customer Support: 8472901718
    • Business Hours: Open 8.00 AM to 8.00 PM -Monday to Friday & 9.00 AM to 5.00 PM on Saturday & Sunday
    • Fax: 773-4421566

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10

"Super fast service with excellent customer service to back up.
Theirafter sales service was great.Help me set up my Samsung S5 phone. I would come back soon for more phones. Also they had the lowest price online

modified review This review was modified by Billybourden on July 28 2014 09:18:39 AM

"I would like to let all know in short that this is the best store for electronics product with the best customer service.

"This was perfect; exactly what I was looking for and worked perfectly. The delivery was fast and efficient. I would do business with them again"

modified review This review was modified by Alex570 on May 12 2014 09:38:23 PM

"Visited there warehouse which is 40 miles way from my house. The Polish speaking man was very polite and gentle. He explained me very nicely about the the voltage transformers. and which model I needed. We ordered some large appliances to They shipped all my 220 volts appliances for free to my house. Since we building our house overseas we will need more of 220 volts stuff these in future Thanks again"

modified review This review was modified by anabiden on May 09 2014 11:40:13 AM

"Got My Samsung s5 phone on time. Lovely Phone.
Got it on time
They had best online price

modified review This review was modified by larrypicosta on April 24 2014 01:47:53 PM

"They delivered me what they promised. Got all my appliances from them. Brand new condition"

modified review This review was modified by jackylarsen on April 12 2014 09:26:32 AM

"Hello, Awarded store for Electronics item, from small appliance to big home appliance. I am routine customer of this store & I am very glad to find this kind of store which has a package of best Product & great customer service."

modified review This review was modified by JoseRemirez on March 28 2014 05:53:31 PM

"Got the amazing SamsungGalaxy s phone on time.
Great Phone great service.Great Seller
Will come back for the next Phone

modified review This review was modified by Stanleydia on February 02 2014 07:25:49 PM

"I chose this site because they had the best prices and the phone was in stock.
So i got the phone (black 8gb) and paid it, it was $394.00. After the order I did not get an email till 2 days later saying to call them... I Called and turns out even know the phone was in stock when i got it, it wasn't in stock anymore and i would have to wait a week and even then it wasn't sure to get it, so the manager hooked me up with the 16 gb in white for $36.00 more dollars. A week later I receive the phone(2 days late) , set it up put my screen protector on before turning it on and then noticed it was a 8gb version (there was actually no invoice in the box). So i called theme up and told them my story and the vendor started literally yelling at me and saying i was a bad costumer for not checking the item they sent ... After getting yelled at i asked to speak to the manager who told me he would give it to me for the price they got it for, I got 30 dollars back but it was still more than i originally payed for and it was not even the color i wanted and i still had not received an invoice. so after at least 2 weeks i got 15 more dollars back so 10 dollars less than i originally paid for but i had to send at least 10 emails to get the right invoice.

Point is I got the phone a week late, not the color I originally wanted and the whole process took me over two weeks with long phone calls many emails and unfriendly vendors.
Worst buying experience ever, I do not recommend !

"I wish all the other stores where as professional and had patience like samstores.com. I am 60 plus guys who is building a house in Kenya, so wanted to get all my appliances from USA. But Kenyan Current being 220 VOLTS I was not able to find it locally in Maryland. Did lot of research with friend and family members and online. Also called lot of stores in USA and overseas for the products they offer. I was looking for the best deal with best quality.
After my months hard work. I think I got the bests deal from Samstores.
They not only had the price and products which I wanted. They had the sales people who where very patience and respectful. Gave me the right information and product what I needed. There sales people answered all my technical questions. I called other 220 volts stores who had similar products. But they had no knowledge what they where selling. Also all looked in hurry to sell things to me. Samstores manager I believe it was abbey was very helpful and polite with good technical knowledge. We got a call one day prior to my delivery for appointment set up.I got my delivery from Sam stores in 6 days.
I had some question after delivery on TV setup. Their tech guys walked me through how to set it up and watch it in USA.
The whole thing was very smooth and worked out well for us.
I recommend this store.

modified review This review was modified by OlusaOguchi on January 19 2014 11:47:45 AM

"The phone I bought is what I expected. It was delivered on time and in good condition. Communication after the order was easy to access and accurate. This is my second cordless Panasonic phone - this one for my mother. It has larger displays, larger numbers, and more volume than my first set. I plugged it in and checked its functionality. I have recommended it to friends already."

modified review This review was modified by Muhammad0967 on January 18 2014 01:04:09 PM

"Hello online buyers

I would like to spread my opinion on the best online store samstores.com , for any Electronics items. I am a regular customer of this store and I will give 100% of my satisfaction. Great people working with appreciate samstores and entire staff.

modified review This review was modified by singhdskh on December 29 2013 05:24:36 PM

"There are only a few places I consider shopping and Samstores is in that small group of dependable, service oriented and above all trustworthy.

In this day and age, it is hard to find places that you just know you cannot go wrong - Samstores fits the bill.

modified review This review was modified by Nicolita on December 25 2013 04:35:47 PM

"Got the best deal for Samsung s4 cell phone. I love my Christmas present. They have the best price and service for unlock Samsung Galaxy phones. I was looking for this phone from last 2 months . Finally got it."

modified review This review was modified by bannyshukla on December 25 2013 04:14:27 PM

"I ordered a 220 volt electric kettle from Samstore that was advertised on their website as having 3000 watts of power and in fact my invoice specifically quotes a " Braun WK300 AquaExpress Cordless Kettle Black 3000w for 220 Volts". What I received was a 220 volt kettle with 2200 watts of power. Since complaining that they sent me the wrong kettle or possibly they got their ad wrong, I have received nothing but the proverbial runaround. Whoever has been answering my emails simply does not know the difference between a volt and a watt nor do they grasp the concept of misrepresenting their products. I don't mind when a mistake is made, but all I have received from Samstore is unintelligent babble about the kettle being 220 volts not 2200 watts and I keep trying to tell them that I KNOW IT IS 220 VOLTS BUT THEY HAVE GOT THE WATTAGE WRONG."

modified review This review was modified by RRBSF on December 23 2013 06:53:44 PM

Samstores is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Samstores is not a merchant member
Samstores does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!