• Address: 1500 midway ct,w8 Elkgrove village,IL
    • Contact: info@samstores.com
    • Phone: 847-2901718
    • Customer Support: 8472901718
    • Business Hours: Open 8.00 AM to 8.00 PM -Monday to Friday & 9.00 AM to 5.00 PM on Saturday & Sunday
    • Fax: 773-4421566

• checkmark icon COD

"I am frequent online buyer, I came across samstores.com for electronics & appliance product. I bought few phone & home appliance for my rental property & i ask bunch of question to figure out about this company & product, Customer service was so polite & helpful they explain every product in details & also sent me email regarding product detail.

Shipping was perfectly on timely manner & also got better shipping price than other companies compare of what i ordered.

I am satisfied & give samstores.com & their entire crew 100%

Shipping was perfectly on timely manner & also got better shipping price than other companies compare of what I ordered.

I am satisfied & give samstores.com & their entire crew 100%

"There had they best price and I like there service
We are a software testing company.
“I am very pleased with my purchase from Sam stores.com. I was looking for a very specific unlock cell phone for testing , and I used Google to help me find it. Every site I went to seemed to be out of stock of this particular item. I did find it on Amazon, but for a huge markup at $60
Finally I found samstores.com, and they had it in stock for cheaper price I placed my order on a Wednesday evening. By Thursday I had an email notifying me that it had shipped.
When I realized the email did not include a tracking # I called...”
They gave me the tracking on phone. I check my junk the tracking email was there.
Excellent service guys

modified review This review was modified by stevecummuins on December 06 2014 01:42:51 PM

"Outstanding customer service!
All my items have arrived in a good amount of time, and were all packed well. It seems to me that all of their employees are very good too. They have always done their very best to resolve any issues that I have. Never have they given the whole run around about how they are "unable to do that" like other online retailers will. I will always buy from samstores.com even if its cheaper somewhere else.Customer service representative, Peter, was fantastic -- exceeding my expectations. The 220 volts appliances what I had ordered was in brand new condition and looks the same as displayed on there site.I wish all on-line retailer's customer service reps were as knowledgeable, professional and personable as Peter.I will definitely purchase from samstores again

modified review This review was modified by linta on November 06 2014 04:07:08 PM

"Would given them 5 stars.Overall my experience with SAMSTORES as a first time customer was good. I was referred to SAMSTORES by a friend, his experience with SAMSTORES helped me be confident in making a purchase. My order arrived fast, but the item was damaged in shipping due to UPS mistake . I called customer service, he set up my shipping and paper work for a return and exchange. My exchanged region free blu ray arrived in new condition and so far works great.
I will definitely buy from SAMSTORES again. Thanks SAMSTORES."

"Was looking for whole day and night for some 220 volts product for my Europe trip.
Ordered items Sunday night and all were shipped Monday. Seemed to up to date as to "in stock" or "back ordered". Notification was given both by the vendor (shipment #) and the shipper (shipment # and delivery date) so there is no waiting to know when delivery will be made.
This is what I like, a vendor you don't have communicate with to straighten out every little detail, gets the order out and done correct the first time. They don't save credit card info so you don't have to worry about it.
And they have some really cool stuff.
Thanks, I'll be back."
Also they had the best price

"hi, I am one of a rare online buyer but SAMSTORES change my thinking with their great service & product. I bought few electronics item from them with best deal online & am very happy with all help they given to me."

modified review This review was modified by HectorRemirez on September 12 2014 12:01:40 PM

"They sold me what i wanted. Gave me the best price for 220 volts products. I will come back again"

"Super fast service with excellent customer service to back up.
Theirafter sales service was great.Help me set up my Samsung S5 phone. I would come back soon for more phones. Also they had the lowest price online

modified review This review was modified by Billybourden on July 28 2014 09:18:39 AM

"I would like to let all know in short that this is the best store for electronics product with the best customer service.

"This was perfect; exactly what I was looking for and worked perfectly. The delivery was fast and efficient. I would do business with them again"

modified review This review was modified by Alex570 on May 12 2014 09:38:23 PM

"Visited there warehouse which is 40 miles way from my house. The Polish speaking man was very polite and gentle. He explained me very nicely about the the voltage transformers. and which model I needed. We ordered some large appliances to They shipped all my 220 volts appliances for free to my house. Since we building our house overseas we will need more of 220 volts stuff these in future Thanks again"

modified review This review was modified by anabiden on May 09 2014 11:40:13 AM

"Got My Samsung s5 phone on time. Lovely Phone.
Got it on time
They had best online price

modified review This review was modified by larrypicosta on April 24 2014 01:47:53 PM

"They delivered me what they promised. Got all my appliances from them. Brand new condition"

modified review This review was modified by jackylarsen on April 12 2014 09:26:32 AM

"Hello, Awarded store for Electronics item, from small appliance to big home appliance. I am routine customer of this store & I am very glad to find this kind of store which has a package of best Product & great customer service."

modified review This review was modified by JoseRemirez on March 28 2014 05:53:31 PM

"Got the amazing SamsungGalaxy s phone on time.
Great Phone great service.Great Seller
Will come back for the next Phone

modified review This review was modified by Stanleydia on February 02 2014 07:25:49 PM

Samstores is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Samstores is not a merchant member
Samstores does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!