Stores > Sammy Dress

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.39/10 8.39/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.03/10 7.03/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.22/10 8.22/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.66/10 7.66/10
Voice your opinion! Review Sammy Dress by clicking a star below.
2017-07-22

J'adore Sammy Dress ....

"C'était la première fois que j'achetais SammyDress et
je suis incroyablement satisfait du service et du produit.
J'ai acheté une blouse et il s'intègre parfaitement,
la taille est complètement précise et la couleur est incroyable.
Je prévois déjà mon prochain achat sur cette merveilleuse boutique en ligne.
L'expédition a également été très rapide - et gratuite!
N'hésitez pas à vérifier SammyDress parce que leur service est haut et les prix sont justes et bas.

2017-07-21

Otimo site!

"Eu já comprei três vezes neste site(Orders No.: M1704021648017757; M1704012057337129; M1607061750128857) e nunca me decepcionei. As seções sobre os tipos de produtos são bem organizadas e tem muita variedade. Os produtos sempre são entregues dentro do prazo e quando eu precisei de ajuda eles me responderam rapidamente. Adoro esse site e vou comprar e indicar sempre! Ótimo custo benefício. "

2017-07-21

Addicted

"Since November 2016, I have placed thirteen orders with sammydress and I am still a happy customer. Clothes, bags, jewelry, I have touched all. To be honest, I am very satisfied with my purchases. It happened that I had some problems with sizes mainly with pants which were resolved promply and positively. Customer service is always nice, professional and friendly and I had never have problem with refund. The quality was what I expected for the cost. The only downside is shipping cost is somewhat high."

2017-07-20

satisfação

"Sammy dress é um site ótimo para se fazer compras. Além de ser confiável, eles são super atenciosos com os consumidores em qualquer coisa que eles precisem. Sou do Brasil e não tenho nenhum problema em comprar lá. "

2017-07-20

Sammy Dress

"Sammy Dress has always been a reliable one stop shop for me and my family. We love it because it's always up on the latest fashions and trends from kids toys to a beautiful summer dress. Choose Sammy Dress and you won't be disappointed. :D"

2017-07-19

Delightful

"I love all purchases they always put effort into any situation I might have and they resolve it so swiftly in a orderly matter."

2017-07-17

Sammydress sells the best and their shipping s faster

"Excellent Quality and shipping"

I like it

" My experience with sammydress is perfect , i found all styles , good quality .the custmer service very helpful. Once I returned a dress because I do not love the color, I got my rufund fast and easy."

Excellent Company to buy from

I have had nothing but great service from Sammydress and I decided to share this with other potential buyers.
It says on each item that is advertised, what expected processing time is and usually takes 2 weeks to a month to receive as is shipped overseas from North America. In my experience it has always been well worth the wait.
I've ordered many things and have always been very happy with my purchases with good quality for the price and I order 2 sizes larger then North American sizing.
I would recommend Sammydress as being an honest and reliable Company to buy from.

Good quality

"Everything on the Sammydress website is clear and easy to work with. The quality is MUCH BETTER than i expected considering they are very affordable. The only fault i have with Sammyderss is that the Shipping rates are VERY expensive, but other than that i am happy with them."

2017-07-13

Sammydress

"I have placed several orders with Sammydress and am pleased with the items: clothing & jewelry. Customer service is helpful and quick. I have recommended Sammy to family & friends."

2017-07-10

My Experience with Sammy Dress

"Sammydress eGift Card $20. The perfect gift to give. There is No expiration, no fees. Variety of items for me to choose for any occasion. Wide range of jewelry that I am interested in, good quality for the price."

2017-07-05

ADDITIONAL CHARGES / SLOW DELIVERY TIME

"ORIGINALLY I PLACED ONE ORDER WHICH I RECEIVED WITH NO PROBLEM. I THEN PLACED A FURTHER TWO ORDERS, WHICH WERE DELAYED MORE THAN THEY NEEDED TO BE BECAUSE OF CONVERSATIONS BACK/ FORTH RE. CONTENTS. THESE WERE BOTH TIME SENSITIVE (THEY ARE NOW IN CANADA, BUT NOT YET AT MY HOME). IF YOU USE EXPEDITED MAIL, BE WARNED THAT YOU WILL NOT ONLY PAY THE ITEM COSTS + THE EXTRA POSTAGE BUT ALSO THE HEFTY CHARGES MADE BY DHL TO DELIVER THE PACKAGE. A BETTER AND CHEAPER EXPERIENCE WOULD HAVE BEEN TO SIMPLY GO TO A REGULAR STORE AND PICK OUT ITEMS THAT WAY. "

2017-06-28

Mi compra fue exitosa

"Mi compra fue muy agradable llego lo que pedí la talla fue correcta y la calidad muy buena no me puedo quejar además su programa de puntos son excelentes ayuda mucho al consumidor por ahora estoy fascinada con su tienda encuentro todo lo que busco los amo "

2017-06-26

SammyDress Delivers

"I cannot say I have had a bad experience. Everything is clearly outlines and easy to find. I have fun shopping on the website. The products are amazing and I find no faults. Customer service always responds. All shipping time are clearly stated and I Iove free shipping on my jewelries!!"

Share Sammy Dress's store rating

Sammy Dress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sammy Dress is a merchant member
Sammy Dress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,384 merchant members.