Stores > Sammy Dress

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.20/10 7.20/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.66/10 8.66/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.32/10 8.32/10

Loving this discount stuff

"Ok so I was a bit skeptical at first but oh my god I was so happy with my order when it arrived. I ordered 2 packs of wall stickers (repositionable for a babys room), 2 packs of glow in the dark stars and a choker necklace and I was so pleased. when i ordered the wall stickers and the measurements were 60 x 90cm I thought that would be the space they take on the wall ( I thought this was small but fine for the price) but actually this was the size of the sheet the stickers came on - all placed neatly together so it is actually quite big on the wall so I was absolutely delighted, it was rolled up in the package so no creases on any of the stickers, the same for the second set of wall stickers, and contrary to what people think these stickers - any words are in english on them so no worries there. now, on to the glow in the dark stickers - these are removable aswell so great for kids, and they charge up in the light and then glow in the dark and each pack had 19 big stars and 19 small stars so i used them to make the letter of the childs name on the wall and these look amazing. the choker necklace i had ordered for my mam who wanted it for a friends daughter and she was so happy with it, it looks classy and expensive - nobody would guess how cheap it is.

i love how with sammydress you collect sammypoints with each purchase which you can then use to get a discount on your next order. and also their customer service is really good - always reply within a day. i live in Ireland and the order came in just 2 weeks so I was extremely happy.

i have also previously ordered maxi dresses from sammy dress for myself and my sister. their maternity dresses were fantastic quality as were the non-maternity ones. very good sizes and very good quality - especially for the price.

i haven't had to return anything so i can't rate that.

The best Online Store

"Products are always in good quality, the clothes I've ordered are always fit to me and looks pretty. Very affordable prices it is. I've been a customer for a quite a while and I never had any problem in dealing with Sammydress. If I have any concern with my order or shipping the customer support are always very quick to response to all my queries.

I don't purchase stuff online before but when I first tried sammydress, I don't look for anywhere else online, instead keep on coming back on this site. It makes me feel good to shop knowing it's safe to transact online. I can browse for a few hours sometimes just to look for any stuff that will interest me, it gives me stress free.

I love sammydress, especially the dresses, swimwear, fancy jewelries and shoes, that's what most I'm so in love with.

Thanks Sammy for making my online shopping best experience it can ever be. Will difinetly recommend to everyone.

it was Great shopping

"I loved the specials they put on, the deliver time was ok taking in account that it comes from really far away, the price where really good, plus you can always find a coupon to help you out as well, i had an issue with an item and the size and costumer service was extremely nice and help the issue really fast. they have in store anything you can ask for.
quality wise in clothing the ones i ordered were really good and for the cheap price even better.
would be going back and ordering soon more stuff for this christmas.

This review was modified by EAPT on October 12 2016 04:09:54 PM

So so good.

"The shortest review: I recomend, it's a good website.

The longest review: I know this page a long time ago, I read a lot of reviews of other buyers and the most say that's fantastic, and it's. You can buy a lot of different products, always arrives in a short time and in good conditions, and without paying a lot of money!

This review was modified by itxasoriodiez13 on October 11 2016 03:40:12 AM

Great product at cheap price!

"Bought a few mermaid blankets with the product true to picture and material good! Is definitely value for money with the price that they are selling."

High quality products at a great price!

"Just received my products. I had ordered jewelry. The quality of each and every product is very good. The designs are trendy and unique. The website also keeps updating stocks very often. My package took exactly 2 weeks to reach me, which is fast considering the shipment is from China. I am very satisfied and will definitely order again. I recommend sammydress to everyone."

Best Fit

"I like my order from SammysDess, the cardigan arrived within a week earlier than expected. It's a very warm sweater , the color of it is what really got my attention, it's a beautiful bold blue and the navy buttons makes the sweater a sweet buy. Just pay attention to sizing charts , it helps to get that perfect fit"

This review was modified by Irene193 on October 05 2016 06:18:57 AM

Love shopping at sammydress!

"Love shopping at sammydress.com. I've been shopping with sammydress for over a year now. Good quality, arrives fast, super cool stuff for a very good price. Will be shopping again. "

This review was modified by milka_17 on October 04 2016 10:52:52 PM

Great experience ordering online!

"I've had 7 orders at SammyDress in total by now, and I must say that I am really beyond content with many things. I really don't understand why people are giving SammyDress all the negative comments, I've never had any bad experience with them. I ordered things like clothes, shoes, jewelry and some home tools by now and I've been really happy with quality of my received items and the shipping speed! (I live in Europe and it only took three weeks for all 7 of my orders to arrive. Since I paid for Inte'l Flat Rate Shipping this really pleasantly surprised me!) I've found that the quality of items is really really great (especially my shoes!!) considering those very low prices. Quality of the make-up is really outstanding. And also, their support service is really the best. They always answer to me the same day and offer possible solutions quickly if I happen to have any questions. I would really recommend SammyDress to anyone else, and to people who complain about sizes - you are shopping from Asia, so you should be aware that the sizing is totally different than in your country! I always take clothes that are x2 bigger than my actual size and I never have the problem afterwards!) SammyDress has an A+ from me and I will definitely continue shopping there. "

I got my items and they were exactly as described

"I have been shopping with Sammy Dress for about four years now. I can still remember my first order because it was my first time shopping for clothes and Jewelry online and I was very skeptical so I only placed a small order of 6 items costing a little over USD $70.00. Payment was easy, just a few steps to enter my payment info. The items arrived on time and I still have them today. I was especially impressed with the shoes because for the price I paid for it, I expected it to be history by now! But I am still rocking it! The sizes I saw on the product description for both the clothes and shoes were on point. Everything had fitted well. The Jewelry did not look their price, the looked just like the picture on display and I still have them, even though my favorite on has started to change color now, as expected, but it is so nice I still wear it. I am still shopping with them I intend to continue shopping with Sammy Dress because they are so customer friendly. On my last order, I used an incorrect shipping address so my order had be be sent back to a warehouse. I was very worried but the customer service reps sorted out everything and got my products from the warehouse to me. They were still in good condition and exactly like the Website described the products. This is why I decided to drop by and give Sammy Dress a positive review.

P.S This is my honest review, Sammydress did not ask to write this review

This review was modified by Crissi10 on September 29 2016 08:59:34 PM

I love sammydress

"I love shopping at sammydress! They have such cute items at great prices! I have ordered with them many times and have overall had a good experience. "

This review was modified by KatieB386 on September 24 2016 06:54:29 AM

Fashion at fabulous prices!

"I love Sammy dress! Great styles at great prices. So thrilled they offer the latest plus size fashions. Just read the sizing description to get the perfect fit. Thank you Sammy Dress!! Super happy customer

This review was modified by LiciCastilo on September 22 2016 11:01:39 AM

Fun experience and lots to choose from

"I'm really happy with my latest purchase from SammyDress. I have ordered several times now - it's kind of addictive ;) Overall everything is really affordable and there are lots to choose from, so you don't have to play it safe and can try new styles and colors you don't usually wear without having to break your budget. For example I was happily surprised to find lots of things when I search for owl jewelry! And I'm really into vintage dresses right now, and I could find lots of those too.
This time I got some new sunglasses, a wig with a nice ombre effect (been looking a while now for one with really dark roots and light ends) and a vintage looking brooch for my mother that I think she appreciated :)

The sites interactivity with all the customer photos makes the site entertaining and more personal, and sometimes I visit just for fun even when I'm not going to buy something... The sizes are rather different from European standard (and I'm a bit on the tall side) but it is rather easy to take measurements and you soon figure out what sizes will work. Other customers photos are also very useful when figuring out how clothes will work on different body types and lengths.

So to sum up, it has been a good experience and I will probably order again soon :)

Super item

"My daughter loves her new mermaid plaid "

This review was modified by Jdg77 on September 18 2016 05:27:30 AM

Nice Website for shopping addict

"J'ai hésité longtemps avant de passer commande chez Sammydress, j'avais un peu peur pour la qualité des produits. J'ai commandé 4 sacs à main et je ne suis pas déçue, ils sont beaux, de bonne qualité, originaux, bref je suis contente et je recommande ce site à toutes mes amies maintenant."

This review was modified by MelissaFerrari on September 16 2016 06:20:33 AM

Share Sammy Dress's store rating

Sammy Dress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sammy Dress is a merchant member
Sammy Dress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,636 merchant members.