• Sammy Dress

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.83/10 6.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.61/10 5.61/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.71/10 6.71/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.44/10 6.44/10

"It's great! For the most part the clothes and accessories are true to fit and are exactly as described. The staff are very polite and helpful and will continue to shop here in the future!"

"I have recently started shopping at SammyDress. The experience has been overwhelming to say the least. A wide array of quality products, reasonably priced. Shipping is timely and I have received my items in very good condition. SammyDress is the place to shop."

"Hi i ordered products August 22, and i tracked them and it is in ohio right now, when will i be expecting them in my hometown."

"Me and my wife ordered clothing items..I ordered 4 shirts and my wife ordered a dress..we had looked at reviews and noticed that some of the complaints said the clothing was too small so we both ordered bigger sizes than normal..I ordered 2Xl and when the items came they are all small..my wife who is a petit size 6 could wear the shirts I ordered..they fit her.Her dress was a medium and she normally wears small..the dress was like a top..didnt cover her backside..we are very disappointed and expect a refund..i have made a complaint but no one has answered..this company needs closing down if they are not going to deal with customer complaints...they need to sort the sizing problem out asap"

“Dear Steven-bradshaw,
Thank you for taking your time to write your review. We really appreciate the feedback.
First, I want to start by saying how sorry we are about the size issue.
We kindly suggest every customer refer to the Size Chart before they order.
We are grateful to all who take the time to review us and while the terrific reviews are lovely to get, it is the ones that tell us where we can improve that are invaluable.
We will be in touch with the customer to personally apologize and offer special consideration for what was clearly an unacceptable level of service. We can and will do better in the future.
Sammydress Customer Service

"Ordered a few times from this site.1st time shipping was very fast 2nd time took 2weeks. clothes are cute and worth the money.love the styles and prices.will order again
-Nijah

"i am a frequent online shopper and my computer automatically puts my address into websites i make purchases with. with that said, after waiting for my shipment i received a notification from the delivery service saying my package was undeliverable at the address. i sat here thinking how could that be? ive been home all day and not once did my door bell ring. to my disappointment i discovered my address had been incorrectly transposed on their website. my address number was incorrect and because it is an international shipment i cannot put a hold on my package and pick it up at my local post office. thats right....my package is being sent back to china. very dissappointed at i spent quite a bit of money getting jewelry"

“Dear cindibarbara,

Thank you so much for your important feedback. We are always very grateful to hear from our customers.
I want to start by apologizing unreservedly to you for what has happened; it is never our intention to upset any customer.
Our system take record of the address from Customers account information automatically, we would never alter the address unless the customer require us to edit the address for them,
We are also upset at the customer's dissatisfaction and want to ensure they are perfectly satisfied with their experience. We need to identify where the disconnect was so we may prevent it from happening again.
We are going to reach out to this customer to apologize in a more personal way, and to offer an accommodation as thanks for bringing this issue to our attention.
Sammydress Customer Service

"I and my roomies had ordered few jackets for 90$. the order was on hold and they request me to share my color photos of my Driving license, passport etc and they need the credit card details. Which fool will share all these details. And they say it for fraud prevention. it is like sharing all my details and letting someone to use it...
I have asked to cancel my order. I really don't understand what is this stupid procedure!!!!!

“Dear pradeepdee6,

We're extremely grateful for your constructive feedback.
I would like to start off by telling you that we are so sorry about the payment confirmation.
We are sorry for the inconvenience. Please understand that we DO NOT ask for photos of your drivers licence or credit card to prove your identity for no reasons. We only do that when there is a problem occur during the process of your money transaction. The reasons can vary from customer to customer. For example, sometimes there are fraud orders, in order to make sure that it's not someone else purchasing items using your account, we have to ask for payment identity. It is for your own good. If you cannot offer the identity, we are not supposed to send your order.
Your support and kind understanding is highly appreciated.
Sammydress Customer Service

"Getting upset because I made an order since the 11th of August and still it has not arrived at my address. I am unable to track the package on Sammy's website and because of this I am hesitant to make any further purchases from this site. I know the site uses Paypal however I do not know if I can trust them anymore. I bought from another site also in China and the items were received in two weeks so I do not believe the area is an issue."

“Dear Dissatisfied1988,
Thank you for being kind enough to tell us about your experience. It means a lot to us because it gives us an opportunity to improve.
Let me start by apologizing personally for your experience. We really want to work with you to make this right.
We shipped your order out, please kindly follow your package online http://www.17track.net/en/result/express-details-100012.shtml?nums=4203306992612927004800150500144750
2015-08-28 09:35
UNITED STATES, Delivered
It shows your package was delivered, we kindly suggest you go to the local mailbox or post office for your package,
Hope you will receive your package soon!
We will also contact the customer to apologize for the delay and offer an accommodation for their troubles and inconvenience. We feel that this is the least we can do in the circumstances.
Sammydress Customer Service

"I have'nt been sent my items after one month, it is very difficult to get real response from them, their website is a mess when you want to get in touch with them, you cannot get them on the phone, cannot track your "tickets" to follow the history of your order and their response !!
They lost one of my parcel and I have not been refund yet !! NEVER never buy on this website ! it is not reliable !!
The sizes mentioned are Chinese sizes so at least 2 or 3 sizes smaller than European or American ones !! (a M is a XS)

“Dear SYLOU,
We want to say thank you for providing us with important information about your situation.
I wish to start off by telling you that we are extremely sorry about the situation. We have clearly been remiss on our end and will endeavor to resolve it to the customer's satisfaction.
After the receiving of your order, we conduct Quality Control checks and testing in order to ensure the product's quality prior to shipment. The processing time varies depending on the specific product with the average processing time approximately 4 business days; however, it can also be affected by the item's stock status. If your order includes popular items experiencing stock availability issues, the order can take between 5-10 business days to process.
Again, I am extremely sorry for the frustration this has caused you and hope that this will set things right.
We would be grateful if you could please continue your communication with us in your support ticket(s), so that we can work together to reach an acceptable solution. We are committed to assisting every customer at any time. Many thanks.

Sammydress Customer Service

"Sammy Dress.com is the place to place your orders of clothing ,be it for Male or Females.I have placed numerous orders,and have always been well pleased with the quality and price of the items I've purchased.when I think of Sammy Dress--I think of words like:Happy,Low prices,Satisfaction, and a opportunity to wear clothing which my peers will not have."Sammy's is off the Chain". Get Some."

"LOVE this dress! So cute. I wore it to a little summer wedding and got so many compliments! Great steal.

This Website is so great- super cheap clothes, and super cute! There are so many options to fit your taste! So glad my friend told me about Sammy Dress!

"I give SAMMY DRESS no stars!!! They are HORRIBLE company!! I ordered my things from them WEEKS ago and still have not received it!! Not even an email explaining anything!! I submitted numerous "tickets" inquiring about my order, only to be told over and over that it's in the shipping process. And the phone number they give u for customer support is a FAKE number or something because it has an odd answering machine and most of the time its busy or "off line"!!! I have finally called PAYPAL and explained the situation and the are going to take care of it or give me my money back by September 7th!! Just ridiculous!! DO NOT EVER ORDER ANYTHING FROM " SAMMY DRESS" ... EVER!!!"

“Dear starrwhite,
I want to start by extending our thanks to you for providing your extremely valuable feedback to us.
We wish to let the customer know that we are extremely sorry for their disappointment. Clearly, we did not meet their expectations and we will work towards creating the best outcome that everyone can be happy with.
We wish to apologize to you due to the delay delivery of our suppliers, we cannot schedule the shipment of your order which let down both of us.
We fully understand your frustration and we apologize for the inconvenience. We hope that you choose to give us a second chance next time. This is certainly not the way we do business, so we will endeavor to provide you with the highest levels of service.
Sammydress Customer Service

"I shopped with Sammy Dress for the 1st time and I was amazed with their service. I received a speedy delivery with the items. The items were good and nice. Hope to shop again!"

"I found Sammydress one night and ordered 5 things, 2 shirts, 2 pants, and a sweater. All 5 things were exactly how they were shown on the website and honestly exceeded my expectations because of how cheap the prices were. There delivery time was quick too. I used expedited shipping and my order was here by the end of next week, which was understandable because i ordered it on a Saturday which is not even a business day. The one tip of advice i must offer to anyone reading this review however is to pay close attention to the sizing of there items. There sizes are smaller than american sizes (which is probably were you're ordering from) so be sure to use there size charts and adjust for that."

"I made ordered on 20/08, no link to contact the customer services as I had needed to replace ordered shoes from size 12 to 14.

Got a message last week that only part of my order had s been shipped and wonder why..
The tracking links sent are not working !

With some of the comments here, I just hope i would not be disappointed with arrival time and sizes

Rep reply posted Aug-31-2015

“Dear segex,

We would like to extend our sincerest apologies to the customer. We want every customer to be happy and clearly this is not the case here.
we shipped your order out, please kindly follow your order online http://www.17track.net/en/result/post-details.shtml?nums=RC450839677NL
The items you ordered is hot sale and there have been significant supply issues with the manufacturer. We had originally submitted a large order to them, however, despite repeated assurances, they only provided an incomplete batch which is far below the replenishment level to meet consumer demand. We are as disappointed as you and feel let down by the manufacturer. We wish to apologize unreservedly for this situation.
We will be more than happy to contact the customer directly to reach an amicable and acceptable solution. We will learn from this experience and ensure that steps are taken to prevent it from happening again.

Share Sammy Dress's store rating

Sammy Dress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sammy Dress is a merchant member
Sammy Dress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,716 merchant members.