Sammy DressCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.39/10 5.39/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.55/10 6.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.27/10 6.27/10

"I had a really good experience shopping at sammydress.com. I received my items within the time I was told and their customer service was great. They dealt with my complaints and queries really well. I highly recommend others to shop here as their products are of good quality. "

"The customer service is great and the clothing is great too. They don't lie about shipping estimates. Shipping does depend on the weight of the package, but it's worth it in my opinion. I shop here all the time and have never been disappointed."

"I ordered a pair of shoes from this site in June. Payment was made but it seemed to be taking a while to process. I became concerned so I sent an e-mail to follow up to ensure that I placed the order correctly. I received a response from Customer Service that the shoes were out of stock and they gave me a restock date. I did not mind waiting, I just think they should have indicated the item was out of stock at the time I ordered, instead of me having to inquire. Anyway, the restock date came and I checked again and I was given another restock date. I was a bit frustrated but I decided I would wait it out. My shoes did finally arrive, however, they were a completely different shade of yellow than I was expecting. On the website, the shoes shown are regular yellow, but the shoes I received are fluorescent yellow. I am a bit dissatisfied, but there's nothing I can do about it now. It was a fairly o.k. shopping experience, I just can't say for sure if I will shop with them again."

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-26-2014

“Dear mrsJ2015,
Thank you for your review ,and we are very sorry for all the inconvenient we caused .
Regarding your order, we have shipped it out ,the tracking number is RS137730266NL ,we can track it in http://www.17track.net/en/result/post.shtml?nums=RS137730266NL .As the history ,you have signed in the package in 8-Aug ,please kindly check it .
Please submit help tickets in our website if you have any other problems .We are committed to assisting every customer at any time.
Sammydress Customer Service”

"i had ordered some shoes at sammy, and i received it in very good shape and just exactly what i wanted. thanks to sammy. "

"I ordered a leopard cardigan and the shipping was so fast I got it in 12 days I absolutely love it and can't wait to wear it! Good quality and affordable the sizing does run small they are Asian sizes but there is a converter and chart on the Web page so you can see what size u need"

"DO NOT BUY FROM SAMMYDRESS!!!!! I ordered from here and paid for express shipping which is supposed to be 3-5 business days. A month later I still haven't received anything. They said they posted it and gave me some bogus tracking number, they then proceeded to tell me they are out of stock and apparently posted part of my order in 3 separate parcels, do not trust this website, it is a scam."

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-26-2014

“Dear reviewer260,
Regarding your order, we have sent you an email ,please kindly check it and we believe we will help you solve all your problems there .
Sammydress Customer Service”

"I bought from Sammydress 2 times, I think the prices are really low, and the quality is good, I really love the bags!! and the jewerly, I will keep buying from them."

"I bought from Sammydress 3 times and the products are really good and the price too. Before you buy just pay attention on the material and size of the clothes."

"It is a great site with a variety of products at very cheap prices.

Be careful with the stock of the items, because you would wait A LOT of time for the shipping!!

"I really enjoy shopping at sammydress.com,because it seems to have everything I have always wanted in good quality and most of all,the prices are so low and affordable."

"I've had an overall nice shopping experience with SammyDress. There are loads of funny and original jewelry pieces and other stuff for low prices."

"HORRIBLE HORRIBLE! The company will lye if an item is out of stock, and even if you pay extra for shipping they will hold your order until all items are there in stock. Do not plan on receiving your items ontime for any special occasion. Customer service is also horrible, they cant unferstand you if you even get can get them to answer the phone. I can't tell you if the items are well made, i had to cancel my order due to all the difficulties! "

“Dear laurasanders80,
Sammydress Customer Service”

"I ordered 3 dresses from them over a month ago and I still havent received anything. I was told they would arrive within 10 to 15 days. I bought one of the dresses for a wedding I had to attend a week ago. I obviously had to buy a different dress for the event. Im very dissappointed and even if I do receive them and like them I will not be ordering from this website again. Oh yeah..and the traxking numbers they gave me are all invalid.."

“Dear britlizzie,
Sammydress Customer Service”

"I placed an order on 8/10/2014. Payment has been received but status is STILL saying processing. I've tried calling numerous times only to get a busy signal. Im Very disatisfied with this company."

“Dear Tinab3508,
Sammydress Customer Service”

"Jai commandé deux fois sur ce site et jen suis ravie ! Je ne suis pas du tout déçue ! Les prix sont excellents ce qui permet de se faire plaisir à petit prix ! Ce que jai reçu est de bonne qualité et très joli !"

Sammy Dress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sammy Dress is a merchant member
Sammy Dress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,856 merchant members.