Sammy DressCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.50/10 6.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.89/10 4.89/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.06/10 6.06/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.79/10 5.79/10

"I love shopping with sammydress, the prices are cheap and decent quality. The shipping is slow but I expect that coming from overseas. I just ordered a shirt and 3 jewelry items and I am in no hurry to get them but I am excited for when they do get here. I would recommend sammydress to all my friends and family."

"THIS SITE IS A SCAM, IT DOES NOT MAKE SENCE. THEY TOOK YOUR MONEY THEN BEFORE THEY SHIP IT THEY NEED TO IDENTIFY WHO YOU ARE. WHY DIDN't THEY VERIFY BEFORE THAT. BY THE WAY YOU CAN'T GET NOBODY TO ANSWER YOUR CALL.
"As for the order, we will arrange the shipment to the address you requested.

But before that would you please offer us the attachments to confirm the payment information? Just one photo attachment of your identity card or passport or driving license and one photo attachment of your credit card (for credit card, in order to protect the Security, you can just leave the cardholder\'s name,the valid date and the last 4 numbers visible) via email?Please just take a photo for the two cards and then attach the photo here. "

“Dear KATIA28,

We're extremely grateful for your constructive feedback.
We are NOT a con. We really do not need to risk our reputation over a single order. Nevertheless, we respect your opinion. It will be nice if you can respect the opinions of other reviewers too because it is not fair to accuse other honest reviewers of being liars.
We are sorry for the inconvenience. Please understand that we DO NOT ask for photos of your drivers licence or credit card to prove your identity for no reasons. We only do that when there is a problem occur during the process of your money transaction. The reasons can vary from customer to customer. For example, sometimes there are fraud orders, in order to make sure that it's not someone else purchasing items using your account, we have to ask for payment identity. It is for your own good. If you cannot offer the identity, we are not supposed to send your order. For the details, we will send you an e-mail to you ,please check it and reply,hope we can solve this issue soon.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"I placed my 1st order on Jan 31, 2015 and my 2nd order on Feb 1, 2015. Payment was made immediately for both orders. Both orders had multiple items therefore taking this into consideration I anticipated a longer shipping time. After a month went by and the online check continues to show "processing" I began to reach out for a status via email. This vendor has yet to respond. This is day 52 and no response again. Would it be that hard or take that long to respond to an email? I think not. I should have been notified of this delay, not ignored. Today I am providing this review for "Customer Service Only". I cannot rate the quality of product since I have yet to receive my order. All I have requested is an accurate status. "

“Dear donnahowell103,

Thank you for recent comments.
For the issues you mentioned.We will contact our vendors to confirm the problem.
Once we confirm it, we will give you a better solution.
We will send you an email for the details,please check and reply,hope we can resolve soon.
We are also upset at the customer's dissatisfaction and want to ensure they are perfectly satisfied with their experience. We need to identify where the disconnect was so we may prevent it from happening again.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"The baby doll lingerie pieces are comfortable, pretty, and easy to wear. They fit true to size. I love the prices! My husband loves them both!"

"I have ordered a few times from this site. The first time I ordered three items two were out of stock, and it took them a little while because of the holiday but they fixed it. The more recent time I ordered the product was great as described and the delivery was very fast. "

"I love this page, it took a long time shopping at this store and love. has very good quality / price and very fast response messages"

"I like Sammy Dress - they have cute clothes for an affordable price. While it may bother some people that it takes a long time to ship - they do tell you how long to expect your order to arrive. I usually just order and forget about it and get a nice surprise a few weeks later in the mail! I try to treat myself once every few months at Sammy Dress!"

"Having four children can be very expensive. Its hard sometimes for myself to look fashionable yet stay within my budget.. therefore I'm constantly looking for great deals. That's why I love Sammy Dress. They have a great selection with low prices. I've already recommended them to many of my friends and I'll recommend them to anyone else."

"They have really cute things for really cheap prices. A coworker told me about this site and after reading tons of negative reviews about it I was a bit nervous since I had already placed an order. I have now placed my 3rd order with them and hope to shop with em in the future. I have gotten my things quickly and accurately. I love it! Thank you SammyDress (:"

"The highlight of my day was getting my SammyDress delivery! The dress you can dress up or down. It is modest enough to wear anywhere. Just make sure you wear athletic shorts underneath for no peeksees. Pair this with knee high boots for a polished look. I had introduced Sammydress to my friends, they are so happy to find this website. The price and quality are amazing! Love so much! 4 Stars!)"

"Disappointed I ordered a dress for my wedding expedited shipping & a week later they tell me it going to be sent in another month unacceptable since my wedding day is 2 weeks before they plan on mailing it expedited shipping means I get my order in 5 days or less not over a month after paying for it I will never ever order anything from this company again they ruined my wedding "

“Dear jacbkc199093,

Thank you for taking your time to write your review.
For the issues you mentioned.We will try to confirm the problem.
Once we confirm it, we will give you a better solution.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"I've ordered from SammyDress many times and I've always been happy with my purchases. The clothes are very trendy, very cheap, and at a quality on par with big chains like H&M and Forever 21. My favorite purchases from SammyDress are their shoes and purses, they are durable and unique! I will continue to patron Sammy Dress for a long time! "

"OMG! Worst clothing ever ordered!! Ordered some tops in a size XL, These things would not fit a child. Horrible!! Customer service is just as bad. Telling me to take pics of the items and measure them and all of this crap. Never again!!!! True the clothes are inexpensive, and you definately get what you pay for here. Then they tell you to ship them back to an address in China. By the time you pay for all of that you might as well keep them! Bad Business!!!"

“Dear bswhetzel,

Thank you for taking your time to write your review.
First, we want to offer my sincerest apologies to you for the issue.
For the size issues you mentioned,please note that 1 inch= 2.54cm so you can convert the size accurately.
Maybe the Asia size was not fit for you,you can return back to exchange bigger one. We will check it for you whether it is in stock as for the size you want.
We will send you an email for the details,please check and reply in time.
We apologize for any inconvenience and hope that we will have another opportunity to ship you one of our fine products.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"On February 24th, I placed a 30$ order with this website, and planned to wear the clothes for an even that is now in a month. I figured I could order a dress online a few month in advance, and not pay for fast shipping. It's now March 23rd and my order is still "processing". The money has been taken from my account, so after about 10 days I decided to file a complaint asking about why my order still had the processing status. I received no reply for the question/complaint, and a month after purchasing my order is STILL "Processing". Now the event is in less than a month and I will need to order a different dress from a different website that will actually send me my merchandise! Since I already had the money taken from my account, I'm extremely annoyed that my complaint has been ignored. There is no excuse for an ignored complaint, and have my order take weeks (possibly longer!) for it to be shipped out. I understand that it's coming from out of the country, but I at least deserve a reply an a new estimated shipping date. "

“Dear Meghanbeth,

Thank you for taking your time to write your review. We really appreciate the feedback.
We are really sorry that your order includes popular items experiencing stock availability issues, the order took more business days to process. Usually, the processing time can affect the item dispatch time.
This includes the time taken to conduct compulsory, detailed quality checks as well as carefully packaging the item prior to dispatch.
For the details, we will send an e-mail to you please check it and reply,hope we can solve this issue soon. Thank you again for bringing these matters to our attention.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"My order took a month to arrive. The tracking link never worked. The boots I ordered came with one of the heels not attached; totally unwearable. The chemical smell wafting from the boots was so intense and toxic I had to leave them in the garage. It makes me wonder how safe they are to touch and breath the fumes from them; carcinogenic comes to mind. The quality of the product is very poor; I would never have bought them if I could have seen the product first. "

“Dear kds16,

Thank you for being kind enough to tell us about your experience.We really want to work with you to make this right.
As for the problem with the tracking link, as you have not paid tracking fee 2usd and total amount less than 40usd, so we sent it out by unregistered parcel. No shipping information online. For the detailed information on other problem, we will solve it after we confirm it. we will send you an email for the details, please check and reply.Hope we can resolve the problem soon.
We value your patronage and wish to continue serving you in the best way possible.

Share Sammy Dress's store rating

Sammy Dress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sammy Dress is a merchant member
Sammy Dress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,838 merchant members.