Sammy DressCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.44/10 6.44/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.56/10 4.56/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.69/10 5.69/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.66/10 5.66/10

"I ordered from them only once, and that was probably my last time too.
Clothes are shipped from China, and it takes a long time.
I ordered size L, but everything was way to small. (Chinese L is here probably a small small)

“Dear b887703,

Thank you so much for your important feedback. We are always very grateful to hear from our customers.
We very much regret that the issue has occurred and are fully committed to resolving it to your satisfaction.

We have sent an e-mail to you already,please check it and reply,hope we can solve this issue soon.

Your patronage is important to us, and we hope that you’ll continue to give us opportunities to serve you.
You are a valued customer, and we are committed to providing you with the best service possible.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"My order arrived today, and I have a mixed review for it. First, the positives:

It arrived. It looks nice, and the wool is soft, almost chamois-like (instead of scratchy, which wool CAN be).

The negatives:

The size was WAY on the small side. Being a person who needs to have clothes tailored to fit, I'm aware of my measurements and doing the napkin math conversion of 1"=2.5cm I figured a 3XL would do, which I could then have altered to fit me specifically. It is salvageable, I think, but the alterations are going to cost me more than the price of the jacket.

The processing time was 11 days from date of order (07 OCT) to date that my order was picked up by the shipper, DHL (18 OCT). Once it was picked up, it arrived in Minnesota 2 days later. The shipper is to be commended on their speed of delivery and handling of the package. The processing time is a far cry from the 3-5 days that SammyDress promises, though.

Quality control is slipshod. There's one buttonhole on the right front that has no corresponding button, and only 3 buttonholes on the left that match up fairly well with three of the four buttons on the right. One pocket was sewn in upside down and of a different size than the other.

I bought this thinking that I would be getting a nice winter coat, and with a lot of work and investment in it, it's salvageable - but the weight is definitely more suited to a Midwest spring and early fall than a Midwest winter. I will definitely think long and hard before ordering from SammyDress again, but overall the experience wasn't that horrible.

"I ordered 3 items on 8/28/14 and it's now 10/20/14 and I still have not received 2 out of the 3 items i ordered. Paid $16.00 on shipping and it's taking almost 2 months to get all my items. This is horrible! I've emailed them 3 times to get an update and still no response. Tried calling their phone number but i keep getting a busy tone - not even ringing. I'm very dissatisfied with this online store and I really hope they can respond to me already. "

“Dear Mayeenying,

We want to start by thanking you for notifying us about the issue.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"I ordered a jacket in September and selected the 3-7 day delivery option with tracking number. This 3-7 days shipping feature (which was not cheap) was for estimate delivery after processing. After my order spent multiple days in "processing", I sent an email inquiring as to when they would expect the item to be shipped. I was told by a person identifying themselves as "Hennessy" that they had been moving their warehouse and were having a delay for all orders (something they should have said upfront rather than wait for people to complain). I had to ask multiple times to get a clear answer on predicted wait time. I was then told that wait time for processing was 9-11 days. That alone was more than expected, but, of course, it turned out to not be true.

After 11 days, my order was still "processing". I sent multiple emails getting clarification and requesting expedited shipping, just to be completely ignored for a long period of time. Finally, after waiting nearly a for weeks, the order was sent for delivery (with still not response from a SammyDress rep and no expedited shipping. I then attempted to use the tracking information they gave me, which of course did not work on their website. I sent an email asking about this, just to be told that I could use my tracking number to track my package. I had to ask multiple times over the course of multiple days to get my tracking number sorted out. After several MAJOR delays and headaches, and nearly a month of waiting, I finally got my jacket. They jacket itself? Smaller than advertised.

This was the single worst shopping experience I have had in my life, both online and in person. I strongly advise you to avoid SammyDress. I rate my service and experience as completely unacceptable.

“Dear smfox-13244,

Thank you for your important feedback and for letting us about your experience with us.
We want to start by apologizing unreservedly to you for what has happened; it is never our intention to upset any customer.

We had sent an e-mail to you already,please check it and reply,hope we can solve this issue soon

Thank you so much again for bringing the issue to our attention. We welcome all feedback as it enables us to continually improve to provide even better service to all our customers.
We value your patronage and wish to continue serving you in the best way possible.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"Had a great experience with SammyDress. Ordered several items, and they came very quickly (less than 2 weeks). Everything was exactly as expected. Only thing, is the colors were slightly off on the jewelry, but that is to be expected with online shopping. It was also very helpful to see actual customers with the products. Will definitely be ordering again."

"Placed an order on September 24, still waiting for my items. I would assume it will take some time because they are coming from China. Didn't purchase the tracking or insurance because other reviews said it didn't work. Once my items arrive, I will comment with my findings. "

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-21-2014

“Dear Aciryl,

We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you.

Please don't worry,your order had been shipped out on 4th Oct.
However, we note that you did not request a tracking No. during the order checkout stage, therefore we are unable to track the progress/location of the order for you.

Because it is an unregistered parcel, it may be slower than other shipping methods.

We want to thank you for your constructive comments, which are always most welcome. Thank you so much for using our site and for providing your valuable feedback to us.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"I am really disappointed of my FIRST order.

Yesterday I have received my order 2 sizes SMALLER and DAMAGED.

I have tried to contact their Customer Service but no one ever got back to me.

I have placed a total 3 orders of which 1 as I already mentioned has been delivered to me yesterday and the other 2 appear on my sammydress account as shipped but I havent received ANYTHING till now.

to be honest I am afraid of what I will find once my other two orders arrive.

Veronica

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-21-2014

“Dear bitil667,

We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you.

Thank you again for bringing these matters to our attention.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"I have just known about SammyDress from almost one year, but in all this period I have felt really well and confortable with buying for them. The prices and the quality of the products are really good, there are sometimes some problems of delay with the products, but all the things that I have bought until now I have recieved them. I really suggest anyone who wants to spend a small amount of money for a good rate of quality to buy here. They have a lot of choises and all you nedd to do is to read carefully all the descriptions of the products."

"I WAS JUST IN A LIVE CHAT WITH THE GREATEST CUSTOMER SERVICE REP BY THE NAME OF EULIANA. SHE IS WHAT CUSTOMER SERVICE IS ALL ABOUT AND CARES DEEPLY ABOUT HER CUSTOMERS AND THE INTEGRITY AND REPUTATION OF HER COMPANY SHE REPRESENTS. GREATEST JOB EULIANA BECAUSE OF YOU I'LL KEEP DOING BUSINESS!!!! YOUR AWESOME!!"

"I am very satisfied whit sammy dress services, the quality of the products is good and the costummer service is also ok. Es una tienda con gran variedad de productos con calidad que siempre me han llegado en buenas condiciones."

"SammyDress is one of the best (or maybe THE BEST) place to buy clothes online. "

"Very happy with everything what I ordered great products for little price"

"Sammydress is a great store i bought a dress from them for my mom i did not received the tracking number so i contacted them for it they sent it to me next day.
i have lots more items coming and i will be ordering more.

"une découverte par hasard de ce site très concluante!
un rapport qualité/prix judicieux
je conseil!

"SammyDress is a site that I love, for each command that I spent, I was thrilled with the items, great value for money, the products are of very good quality, a huge selection of products, I can not help but order. I advise everyone to order here, no one can be disappointed sammydress."

Sammy Dress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sammy Dress is a merchant member
Sammy Dress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,860 merchant members.