Stores > Sammy Dress

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.38/10 7.38/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.79/10 8.79/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.25/10 8.25/10

2016-09-20

Fun experience and lots to choose from

"I'm really happy with my latest purchase from SammyDress. I have ordered several times now - it's kind of addictive ;) Overall everything is really affordable and there are lots to choose from, so you don't have to play it safe and can try new styles and colors you don't usually wear without having to break your budget. For example I was happily surprised to find lots of things when I search for owl jewelry! And I'm really into vintage dresses right now, and I could find lots of those too.
This time I got some new sunglasses, a wig with a nice ombre effect (been looking a while now for one with really dark roots and light ends) and a vintage looking brooch for my mother that I think she appreciated :)

The sites interactivity with all the customer photos makes the site entertaining and more personal, and sometimes I visit just for fun even when I'm not going to buy something... The sizes are rather different from European standard (and I'm a bit on the tall side) but it is rather easy to take measurements and you soon figure out what sizes will work. Other customers photos are also very useful when figuring out how clothes will work on different body types and lengths.

So to sum up, it has been a good experience and I will probably order again soon :)

2016-09-18

Super item

"My daughter loves her new mermaid plaid "

This review was modified by Jdg77 on September 18 2016 05:27:30 AM

2016-09-16

Nice Website for shopping addict

"J'ai hésité longtemps avant de passer commande chez Sammydress, j'avais un peu peur pour la qualité des produits. J'ai commandé 4 sacs à main et je ne suis pas déçue, ils sont beaux, de bonne qualité, originaux, bref je suis contente et je recommande ce site à toutes mes amies maintenant."

This review was modified by MelissaFerrari on September 16 2016 06:20:33 AM

2016-09-12

Beautiful jewelry!

"I've ordered earrings, necklace and bracelet at Sammydress, and I'm very satisfied! Quality is good and price is low. The shipping was a little bit long, but my order arrived in good condition. I highly recommend Sammydress!"

2016-09-11

Sammydress is a fraud

"Never ever consider buying or recommending this defrauding website. I really don't know if they really have served any customer more than once. They are just there to trap new and uninformed customers. I placed an order one year ago and had to ask for a refund after two months. This is how they earn. They take possession of your money and when you complain, they send you a coupon to compensate for your frustration and encourage you to place another order which I did. I placed a second order 18 days ago and it still shows as "processing". Never trust Sammydress for a dime. BTW, I am sure this site is affiliated to Sammydress anyway because it is asking me for order number and secondly they are probably giving Sammydress an outstanding rating which is ridiculous. But I do not care and I will continue to voice my feedback everywhere including in their affiliates' sites."

This review was modified by absavi on September 11 2016 04:46:47 AM
Rep reply posted Sep-13-2016

“Dear absavi,
Thank you for your post.
We wish to express our sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
Please note that we are a proper registered company that has been around since 2007.
We Sammydress are certified "secured " by renowned E-commerce service providers such as Norton, Paypal Trustwave.
You may check our certificates at the bottom of home page and here is http://www.sammydress.com/
As for the item you still have not received, it is back-ordered.
For the stock issue, we need to explain that it took more business days to process.
Usually, the processing time can affect the item dispatch time.
This includes the time taken to conduct compulsory, detailed quality checks as well as carefully packaging the item prior to dispatch.
For your issue, we have emailed you via ticket.
Please kindly check it in your account of "My tickets".
We will do our best to improve our service.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Best regards,
Sammydress.com

2016-09-10

Best online store!

"Sammy Dress is by far the best online market place I have done business with. I will not be shopping anywhere else. The shipping was fast and reliable. I have made many purchases with them now and everytime has been the same, the product is of quality materials and fit perfectly. The ads match what the product is. The pictures on each product page match the item to a T. The prices are amazing you can't find the items for less anywhere else. What an amazing place to do business they are a reputable business! Love love love them."

2016-09-10

Very satisfied with the site!

"All the products I ordered were just like I had hoped for and I had no problems at any point. The products are very affordable and the quality is still great. I will continue ordering stuff from Sammydress in the future for sure! "

2016-09-08

GOODIE GOODIE DEAL

"I have be dealing with sammydress for over a year now and their products are always on point and delivered on time. I started using the site in May 2015 and up to date they have never disappoint in terms of quality and speedy delivering. I am a Nigerian but currently study in India.
Their price is moderate compare to others that I have checked. I have never have a cause to returned an order for any reason.

This review was modified by IVWIONOKU on September 08 2016 07:44:59 AM

2016-09-07

Pretty darn good

"There was an issue with the order and not receiving it but they have refunded my money, in a timely manner. Thank you"

This review was modified by Kare102 on September 21 2016 11:49:54 AM
Rep reply posted Sep-09-2016

“Dear Kare102,
Thank you for your post.
We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
We are sorry to hear you've had difficulties to reach us. Our customer service is available 24/7 on the live chat and via the tickets.
We reply to all tickets within 24 hours. If you prefer to contact us on the phone, please call us at this number + (1)909-581-9508 between 7:30-21:30(GMT+8).Please note the actual delivery time may be affected by peak shipping periods, public holidays, bad weather and other reasons.
For your issue, we have sent you email via ticket.
Please kindly check it in your account or contact us in our support center here http://www.sammydress.com/m-article-id-12.
Please rest assured that we always do our best to help our customers and improve our service.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Best regard
Sammydress Customer Service”

2016-09-02

Ladylike Women\'s Slippers With Flowers and Butterfly Design, SKU:173664801, Colour Green, Size 39

"Hi! Hope sharing my experience on this product might be of help to you.

I am Greek, female, 170cm tall. I wear EU39. I ordered Size EU39 and it is true to size.

Slippers ae as exactly as they are shown. Their quality is excellent.

I've been wearing them every day for more than 15 days by now. Yes, they are very comfortable and they have not changed from their originally received form.

I have washed them by hand once. They stay as they are bought.

The fabric and all other materials that are used on these slippers are very good ones; high quality ones for their pricing.

I chose flat rate shipping and received my slippers in the time frame that is mentioned for my country. Not that I would not have wanted a faster service on free shipping :) .

Processing time was kept as it was mentioned.

These slippers are really astonishing for the ones who like that style. I really like them a lot.

Some pics of my own received pair.

Thank u.

2016-08-30

highly addicted to Sammy dress!

"I have bought 50 + items from them and so far have been very pleased. They do have a size issue, you have to watch everything you buy. What may be an x large in North America is only a small etc.pay attention to the sizing charts under each item. Shipping is generally quick and I have been very surprised how good the quality of the products are. Never have I had a quality complaint. I love the points system and have saved a ton of money shopping for Christmas this year. There are always lots of coupons and other discounts too. They are very generous with these. When I have had an issue it is solved quickly. I buy something at least once a week. I am addicted to Sammy dress ! "

2016-08-27

BEWARE! TERRIBLE CHEAP COMPANY! NOTHING LIKE THE PICS! NO CUSTOMER SERVICE AND NO RETURNS! MONTHS TO RECIEVE SHIPMENTS IF AT ALL!

"Ordered 6 of the same tops in different colors, the order took a month and a half to receive, only 2 of them, sort of, fit. They not only look nothing like the pics, but the sleeves on 4 do not even fit the arms of the 16 year old tiny niece! I have never seen such poorly made irregular crap in all my life! Not one of the 6 tops look anything like another! The tight, black lacey part on the midsection, actually goes over half of your chest, not like pictured at all, so, if you can get it on, it looks ridiculous! Wrote customer service, they barely communicate in English, but told me to read the rules on their return policy! There, I would have to explain WHY I needed to return it, they would have to approve the return, and I would have to pay the return shipping! Needless to say, they did not approve my return and I am now stuck with 6 rags that neither look good or fit! Never again! And I cannot believe the obvious plants on here for good reviews that are barely readable with the horrible English! BEWARE of this company! "

This review was modified by emailsynn1 on September 06 2016 06:02:36 AM
Rep reply posted Aug-30-2016

“Dear emailsynn1,
Thank you for your feedback.
We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Sammydress offers a 30 day warranty to return the products to us for a refund or exchange . To know more about it, please review our warranty and return policy on our website:http://www.sammydress.com/m-article-id-16.htm.
We are sorry to hear you've had difficulties to reach us. Our customer service is available 24/7 on the livechat and via the tickets. To reach our customer support please click this link :http://www.sammydress.com/m-article-id-12 .
Furthermore our team has already contacted you in the ticket regarding your order.
To respond to us please sign in your SammyDress account and Click " My Tickets ".
Thank you for your cooperation.
Sammydress Customer Service

2016-08-27

Chii (Stunning cyrstal cuff ring)

"Received a lovely crystal cuff ring which i ordered based off reviews and comments. the ring was absolutely beautiful, the correct colour as promised and delivery was surprisingly swift."

This review was modified by Chii-C on August 27 2016 03:47:00 AM

2016-08-26

Better Experience THIS time around!

"I have ordered with Sammydress last year and had a really bad experience with shipping, customer service..Everything! This time around, I was VERY satisfied with the entire ordering process, shipping and customer service support. Very impress with how they have changed and how quick their customer service response is now. I had a defective item and they were very quick to help me resolve it. "

2016-08-25

Place for Wigs

"The only thing I've purchased at this site are wigs, so I can only review those. The prices were very good. Shipping takes awhile but they are very accurate when it comes to telling when your items will arrive. If you work with the wigs, they look good. I like that they allow customers to upload pictures, which can be very helpful in deciding whether to purchase. "

Share Sammy Dress's store rating

Sammy Dress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sammy Dress is a merchant member
Sammy Dress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,631 merchant members.