Sammy DressCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.37/10 7.37/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.58/10 5.58/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.84/10 6.84/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.61/10 6.61/10

"I purchased three items from Sammy Dress that I was really excited about, only one has met my expectation. The dress I ordered swell. The material is slightly heavy but still flows and is easy to wear. The hoodie I ordered felt cheaply made. The picture on the website makes it look like sweat shirt material but it's not and it has a strip of lace with a pom pom hanging from the hood, (something I'm definitely going to remove). Last but not least is the oh so cute wallet I ordered. This is what I was most excited about but have yet to receive, instead I was shipped a blue and white purse with a chain strap. I've been corresponding with Sammy Dress reps for a little over a week. They've quickly responded to my issue but it's not yet resolved. Overall if I'm able to get the wallet I ordered (and it looks like the picture), I'd probably order from Sammy Dress again. "

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-29-2014

“Dear sboyddos,
Thank you for your review ,and we are very sorry for all the inconvenient we caused .
Regarding your order, we have sent you an email ,please kindly check it and we believe we will help you solve all your problems there .
Please submit help tickets in our website if you have any other probelems .We are committed to assisting every customer at any time.
Sammydress Customer Service”

"I like this store. They have cool things at low prices. Great variety. Easier to search than similar online stores. Shipping time is slow and sometimes costly."

"This is absolutely the WORSE online website ever. I only ordered two items & I waited over 3 weeks to get it. When i contacted them they said my items shipped but with an insufficient staffs on it & to check with my post office. The man over the phone was terribly rude & disrespectful he & put the phone down in the middle of me talking & never came back to it. My post office said the address wad smeared on the package do they sent it back they want me to repay for shipping just yo get my stuff cause they said it was my fault But my address was correct when i made the order. I still have not got my money back and no clothes. NEVER ORDER from this suite no matter how cute & great priced they are its a bunch of crap."

"I have had nothing but issues and headache with sammydress.com I've been hung up on, blown off, none of my emails have been returned. The item that I ordered and can currently order are "on back order" I'm pretty positive that all of the positive reviews on this site are from people working for sammydress.com. Complete scam. Don't be a fool like me. I hate even giving them one star."

“Dear kateslee21,
Regarding your order, The shipping time for your order is 3-7 days. However, the processing time can affect the item dispatch time. The dispatch time for some of the items in your order is 5-10 business days; this includes the time taken to conduct compulsory, detailed quality checks as well as carefully packaging the item prior to dispatch. About the other issues ,we have sent you an email ,please kindly check it and we believe we will help you solve all your problems there .
Sammydress Customer Service”

"I purchased 2 items July 1st still have not received them and no response from Sammy Dress. PayPal refunded my money. I would NEVER buy from this place again, total scamm and terrible customer service."

“Dear Skaren62,
Regarding your order,The shipping time for your order is 7-14 working days. However, the processing time can affect the item dispatch time. The dispatch time for some of the items in your order is 5-10 business days; this includes the time taken to conduct compulsory, detailed quality checks as well as carefully packaging the item prior to dispatch. About the other issues ,please kindly send us emails and we believe we will help you solve all your problems there .
Sammydress Customer Service”

"I ordered a bathing suit months ago was charged and never got it... wth I was really looking forward to this suit. Will never order from them sgain seeing as how I call the number and of course no one answer..."

“Dear xzaviersmommy11,
Sammydress Customer Service”

"I am very unhappy with this company. I placed my order last week, paid extra money for it to be shipped with 3-5 business days, and it hasn't even been shipped! Plus they never answer their phones! Definitely the worst place ever!"

“Dear sammrroquin,
Sammydress Customer Service”

"I placed an order with Sammydress on the 9th of July and since then, it's been one horrible experience. First, they always say, processing order on the order page. I had to repeatedly contact them because I get two different responses from two different people, when first contacted. One says the entire order was cancelled as all the items went out of stock, while the other says, only one product isn't in stock causing the delay in dispatching the order.

Alright! After a few days of such interaction, they tell me that they're going to refund one product's price+Shipping charge for it. Finally, they shipped the order(except one item, which doesn't say "not in stock" on the website but a refund was issued as promised) on 07/16/2014 04:10:08 AM PST through a courier called PostNL.
Since then, the tracking just says "This item is pre-adviced." No update whatsoever. At least a tracking update would make me stay fine. I email them about the same and also said I'll have to review here on resellerratings but, no response. I don't think this is fair on the website's part. I will give better ratings if I receive my order soon but I have hardly any hope. Adding to the misery are the emails I get from them. Scripted, and also they don't understand our question. One was a copy paste of their previous email. This just got bad.

“Dear notananonymous,
Sammydress Customer Service”

"Thank You Thank you Thank you, I loved the site, the product, the service. this is my favorite site "

"SammyDress did ask me to write this review, but I'm going to still be honest. I often read a lot of reviews saying the website is a scam or that you shouldn't trust it, so I was nervous buying from there. (Of course, I read these reviews after I had already made a purchase).
I ordered two swimsuits. Shipping did take a while to get to you, so you have to keep that in mind. I contacted the website about it taking so long to process, and I got my responses within a day or two. So definitely not bad there. I did get the items in one piece, no damage to the product or the packaging.
One thing you really need to watch out for is sizing. Since it's an Asian based website, you must realize that in general Asians are more petite. I usually wear a size S in womens, and i had to order an X-Large on these sizes. Basically expect items to be smaller than what you think. Looking at customer reviews on the items, as well as pictures from the buyers, is a really good idea. I was pleased with my purchases. The material of both swim suits were sturdy and nice.
Overall, besides a long shipping date and small sizes, I didn't have a bad experience shopping there, and would probably do it again. Just make sure you size yourself correctly, read item reviews and pictures, and you should be good.

"Listen to the one star reviews, because they are right. This is possibly the WORST online shopping experience I have ever had. The customer service is horrible, and they did not refund my money, nor did they notify me that 2 items were out of stock and sent the 5 out of 7 items I ordered. Not to mention that shipping took over a month to arrive (I am from Canada), which is ridiculous. I spent exactly $100 on this website, and I hate to give this website such a negative review, but it's a warning to those who were fooled like me at where the first glance at it looked promising. I insure you… IT IS NOT. Avoid ordering at all costs. When I received the items, they were horrible quality. It was the cheapest material I have ever seen. I would rather shop at the local thrift store and find better deals than pay $7 for a t-shirt at SammyDress. The high waisted swimsuit I ordered could literally fit a twelve year old child. The sizing on the website was misleading and beyond exaggerated. Overall, horrible experience. Please do not order from here. You will save yourself from so much trouble."

“Dear ziggb1,
Sammydress Customer Service”

"Where do i start. I ordered over 120$ worth of stuff. Then i figured out they charged me more cause they gave me doubles of something.
I emailed them, they didn't understand what i was saying.
Then i waited a month to email them again because my order was still processing. They told me my item's weren't available at the time. They were when i ordered them. Then i waited another month, i told them to give me my.money back, they said they had already shipped my order. Now more than 3 months later, they emailed me again saying some items weren't available. I regret going to this site. I got scammed out of 136$

“Dear rivasnatalie,
Sammydress Customer Service”

"I ordered two swimsuits from Sammy Dress. It took a little over a week to process, but everything shipped within the time I expected. I was happy to find quality materials with good construction. The sizing can be a bit off with international sizing being different, but it helps that the site shares each item's measurements and has other customers share their reviews so you can get a good idea of what you are ordering. I have another order in the mail, and I will order from them again. I have seen some mixed reviews, but it seems that when others have had complications, that the customer service department is eager to help. The site is also really great. They share a lot of details and pictures of the items, reviews, measurements, etc. It makes ordering very easy."

"HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE. I placed an order at the end of June and it was delivered three weeks or so later. When I looked at the clothes I was surprised by how cheap the fabric and stitching looked, and several pieces had visible stains; one white shirt had a red stamp mark in Chinese on it. One dress even had a rip in it. I put everything back in the bag immediately. I looked at the packing slip, which basically contained more of my information than Sammy Dress's and NO order number or customer service information. In fact, the invoice listed Choice Destinations Pte Ltd and Sammy Dress was nowhere on the invoice. Finally, weeks later I was able to find a phone number (909) 581-9508 and I called. The person answered by saying "Hello", like I called a personal number. I asked is this Sammy Dress? He said yes, and I told him I wanted to return a purchase. His responses sounded like he was reading from some 'cheat notes'. He directed me to go online and SUBMIT a request and someone would email me back. So I went through the motions to Register an account just to submit a refund request - totally ridiculous. The form loaded and I completed the information, however, I couldn't proceed without the order number, which was not on the invoice. No order number on the invoice or package. Thankfully, I found it by registering the account. So, I submitted the 'request' for my money back and NO ONE has contacted me yet. I spent $108.48 and I WANT MY MONEY. 7/23/14: They responded to this review saying they sent me an email to help resolve my issue. No they didn't. I did not receive an email at all, and they decline my request for a Paypal refund."

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-23-2014

“Dear 2BHonest,
Sammydress Customer Service”

"I found Sammy Dress.com to be very good i found so many nice thing and that was not even best part their price are cheap i ordered from this website 10 time and i was extremely happy with my product it came brand new"

Sammy Dress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sammy Dress is a merchant member
Sammy Dress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,879 merchant members.