Sammy DressCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.49/10 7.49/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.66/10 5.66/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.97/10 6.97/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.76/10 6.76/10

"Where do i start. I ordered over 120$ worth of stuff. Then i figured out they charged me more cause they gave me doubles of something.
I emailed them, they didn't understand what i was saying.
Then i waited a month to email them again because my order was still processing. They told me my item's weren't available at the time. They were when i ordered them. Then i waited another month, i told them to give me my.money back, they said they had already shipped my order. Now more than 3 months later, they emailed me again saying some items weren't available. I regret going to this site. I got scammed out of 136$

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-24-2014

“Dear rivasnatalie,
Thank you for your review ,and we are very sorry for all the inconvenient we caused .
Regarding your order, we have sent you an email ,please kindly check it and we believe we will help you solve all your problems there .
Please submit help tickets in our website if you have any other probelems .We are committed to assisting every customer at any time.
Sammydress Customer Service”

"I ordered two swimsuits from Sammy Dress. It took a little over a week to process, but everything shipped within the time I expected. I was happy to find quality materials with good construction. The sizing can be a bit off with international sizing being different, but it helps that the site shares each item's measurements and has other customers share their reviews so you can get a good idea of what you are ordering. I have another order in the mail, and I will order from them again. I have seen some mixed reviews, but it seems that when others have had complications, that the customer service department is eager to help. The site is also really great. They share a lot of details and pictures of the items, reviews, measurements, etc. It makes ordering very easy."

"I found Sammy Dress.com to be very good i found so many nice thing and that was not even best part their price are cheap i ordered from this website 10 time and i was extremely happy with my product it came brand new"

"I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND ORDERING FROM THIS SITE! I placed an order almost 3 weeks ago and it hasn't even been shipped yet! I contacted their customer service about getting a refund only to be blown off. THIS SITE IS A SCAM! "

“Dear jewlz1991,
Sammydress Customer Service”

"I ordered a dress through Sammydress, it was a cheap reasonable price and I received it within 3 weeks and the material was excellent quality. I even received a 10% discount as a new coupon"

"I waited at least waited 2 weeks for 3 items to be shipped. ever since then I haven't received anything yet. whats going on?"

“Dear Josephtoasa,
Regarding your order, we have shipped it out ,the tracking number is RS133129507NL ,you can track it in http://www.17track.net/en/result/post.shtml?nums=RS133129507NL.About the other issues ,please kindly email us and we believe we will help you solve all your problems there .
Sammydress Customer Service”

"I just love Sammy Dress!!! I am new to the site and already in love with it. The price are great and the quality of the merchandise is even greater!!! Looking for cheap fashionable merchandise and accessories, shop Sammy dress."

"I have to admit..when I found this website I was madly in love with everything they have to offer!! The customer service is awesome and they go above and beyond the call of duty to provide their customer with whatever they may need!!!"

"I totally love Sammy Dress. I've ordered a few items and all of them were the correct size and very well-tailored. The shoes were all gorgeous, comfy and fit perfectly!
I look fprward to shop from this site on every possible occasion!

"It wont take any guest long to see why Sammy is so loved. The quality of the clothes are wonderful, the prices are incredibly and the customer service has a very personal feel to it. They really do want ther customers to be happy. If I had to complain about anything it would be the time frame it takes to get the items. They have so many styles and selections you wont want to wait to wear them! Love you Sammy:)"

"I made a purchase today and tried to review my purchase and it said "Orders you are looking for is not found" WTF?!? my purchase number is (M1407202044397397) i better not be getting scammed! purchased at 07/20/2014 20:44:33 PM and had problems ever since! "

“Dear little_small_alex,
Sammydress Customer Service”

"I just received my two shirts I purchased from sammy dress. It took almost 2 months for me to receive my clothes and the shirts were terrible quality. They actually have writing all throughout the shirt which I thought the shirts were solid black and white. I'm glad I didn't purchase more from there. I would highly recommend not to waste your money. It is a sham. I will NEVER purchase from them again"

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-21-2014

“Dear Graz80,
Sammydress Customer Service”

"I love the website. Love the items and only things i hate shoping is wanting everything =) . Yes i want everything i see on SammyDress !! Only disadvantage i dont like is the high price of shipment out to my area. I know i shouldnt complain but are there sometimes Free Shipping Days for purchases over a Price indicated?? Would love that too =) Thank you for the service. I loove my dresses i purchased and so looking forward to buying more. "

"Amazing place to shop for the most beautiful things at an affordable price. I can never find affordable, vintage looking jewelry and this is the best place!"

"I am very satisfied with my purchase from this website. Clothes and jewellery are standard quality, shipping was also ok. I am planning next order soon."

Sammy Dress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sammy Dress is a merchant member
Sammy Dress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,877 merchant members.