Sammy DressCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.79/10 6.79/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.98/10 4.98/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.26/10 6.26/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10

"I'm so glad to have found Sammy Dress. After I sent my order in I was kind of skeptical about how they were going to look and if they were going to fit but when I received my items that I ordered I was so surprised at the material and how everything fit so well. I love the items in my order and would absolutely recommend Sammy Dress to all of my family and friends. Again I say I love the clothing and they fit perfectly. Thank You Sammy Dress for becoming my favorite online store."

"My order number was M1501161755222719 I had ordered 5 items, leggings, 2 shirts, a piece of lingerie and fringed boots. The order was suppose to be sent in 2 separate deliveries, also there was an issue with 1 shirt I ordered, it was out of stock and they where prompt with the email letting me know I could chose a refund or pick out another item, I chose the refund and within about 5 days the money was back into my account. The first ordered arrived about 3 weeks after I placed it. It included the leggings, lingerie piece an 1 shirt. I was happy with the clothing I received, however the boots, which was the item I really was the most excited for never came...I received an email with a picture of the package just like the 1st one so I was sure it would arrive, just a little later....Its about 2 full months and NO boots NO emails nothing, I sent in 2 tickets asking about this issue and received nothing! I am SUPER ANGRY because the boots where $20 plus the expensive shipping, The order number for the boots comes up as "not found" which is BS because I paid the $2 extra for the tracking number. I wanted to shop with Sammy Dress more because I do love their clothes...but after this experience I dont ever want to shop there again, unless I receive MY boots I paid for and an apology....Its a shame to I read a mix of reviews and thought I`ll give them a chance because a lot of the bad reviews where dated awhile back and all the good dated recently so I figured they cleaned up their act and was more customer service friendly...I really really thought, with after the refund being prompt and my 1st half of my order arriving in a timely fashion (for them) I could trust that the boots would just take longer....I think its horrible they just ignore their customers"

“Dear laughinsunshine6,

We're extremely grateful for your constructive feedback.
We want to start by apologizing unreservedly to you for what has happened; it is never our intention to upset any customer.
We are delighted to tell you that your item (boot) has been sent , which has been delayed out of the high-demand at that moment and we need more days to prepare for you. We apologize for any inconvenience and hope that we will have another opportunity to ship you one of our fine products. We got the information from shipping company. You can tract it by yourself with tracking site:http://www.17track.net/en/result/post . They are on the way with package#BJ14222539616589 . As it’s flat rate shipping,the shipping time is slower than you expected, the real shipping time may be affected by holidays,season,strict customs clearance and so on,which we have no control over it. From time to time with thousands of shipments there will be an occasional issue with shipping. please wait for a few days again.
Thanks for your kind understanding and continued patience.
Hope you can receive it soon.

Sammydress Customer Service””

" Never shop from here! Ever! Four months still no order.."

“Dear keyananicole,

Thank you for being kind enough to tell us about your experience. It means a lot to us because it gives us an opportunity to improve.
Let us start by apologizing personally for your experience. We really want to work with you to make this right.
We are delighted to tell you that your order has been sent out, We apologize for any inconvenience and hope that we will have another opportunity to ship you one of our fine products. They are on the way with package #CN14163657197721 and BJ14207441961664 . Please see the details on the site http://www.17track.net/en/result/post.shtml?
For the detailed infromation on it , we will send you an email for the details, please check and reply.Hope we can resolve the problem soon.
We want to extend our apologies to you regarding your issue, we will work hard to ensure it is resolved to your satisfaction.
We value your patronage and wish to continue serving you in the best way possible.

Sammydress Customer Service””

"THEY THINK THEY ARE SLICK I PURCHASE 13 ITEM AND RECEIVED 11 PAY ABOUT 50 DOLLAR IN SHIPPING AND AFTER I PAY THEY SEND ME AN E MAIL THAT SOME ITEMS WERE UNAVAILABLE MEANWHILE FROM THE 11 ITEMS I RECEIVED 3 WHERE NO WHAT I ORDER. NOW I WANT TO RETURN THE WRONG ITEMS , AND GUESS WHAT CANT REACH THEM IN ANY FORM OF COMUNICATION, NOW IM FUCK BECAUSE IM ABOUT TO TRAVEL AND THEY RIP ME OFF WITH MY MONEY AND THIS HAS TO BE A SCAM BECAUSE HOW A COMPANY HAS A CHAT THAT NEVER CHAT AND A PHONE ALWAYS BUSY SOMETHING IS WRONG ABOUT THIS COMPANY.AND I SPEND ABOUT 150 DOLLAR EXPECTING GOOD SERVICE AND THEY STILL MESS IT UP "

“Dear thecomando,

We're extremely grateful for your constructive feedback.
Let me start by apologizing personally for your experience. We really want to work with you to make this right.
We apologize for any inconvenience and hope that we will have another opportunity to ship you one of our fine products. We are very sorry to inform you that the items which you haven't received(two items) are not in stock at the moment out of high demand at this moment.
Could you wait for a few more days and when we have the items in stock, we will ship them to you as soon as possible. Or we can exchange other items for you. Or we can refund you.
For the wrong items you just have received, we would send you an e-mail for more details ,please check it and reply soon ,hope we can solve this issue soon.
Once again, I want to restate our apology to the customer for their experience. We are responsible for this and we will work hard to resolve this issue for them and to prevent it from occuring again in the future. We are grateful to all who take the time to review us and while the terrific reviews are lovely to get, it is the ones that tell us where we can improve that are invaluable.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"One of the best value for money online stores you can ever get, everything is so cheap and most of the goods are great!

Just ensure you buy the right size and keep inmind the price factor!

Love this site!

"I have made 2 orders with Sammydress so far. I have only bought accessories because I think the clothes they sell might not fit me well because I am a bigger size but I am a big fan of their necklaces, bracelets and rings. To be honest I was expecting that because the low prices the quality is not as high as it was. Also I thought I would have to wait forever because I am in Ireland and they ship from Asia. My order arrived very fast and I have been loving the things I received. I also had a pair of earrings that I wanted to gift to my sister, sadly they did not have them in stock and I was very impressed with being contacted by them telling me that they did not have them anymore, customer care is friendly and fast and this was the part I liked the most. All in all I am happy with them and the huge selection they have. I will definitely make another order."

"I have placed an order of different products totalling to USD $ 894.92 since end of October 2014 and has not received the products todate,

I tried to bring this to the attention of sammydresses in many cases via emails and phones calls but all in vain, I always receive different conflicting information from the customer service. At one point I was told by one of the customer service officer that the order was mailed to a wrong address, with no further elaboration. In a sense I can't blame the customer service, but rather blame the Sales Manager responsible for my order. Right from the beginning his communication mode has no clarity. He mixes things up. For example, he first told me the order was sent through China post and that I should check the post offices where I leave. When I went to two of the post offices they received nothing. I then emailed S/Manager back. He then said the order was sent by Netherland post registered. I checked again with the PO, nothing is received todate.
I have called the S/Manager many times and sent emails. Promises were made that my case will be looked into and be solved. The Sales Manager himself responsible continued reassuring and giving me empty promises after succeeding getting my money. I have emailed him several times where at most he ignores my emails, and if he replies any once, he would say "I have already sent your order, how many times do you want me to tell you?" Is this a professional and business like reply!? I have paid you money and you become irrogant and negative towards me as if I am requesting from you when I have given you, is this justifiable!? so heard to believe in a sense!!

I am totally angry, angry and felt I have been taken advantage of by this company. I am a single mother of six and surviving solely on a minimal wage. So bring my money back OR send the ORDER. Enough is enough. I have been patiently waiting for this order for the last four months.

I hope this review will go to someone who will at least look into this problem differently. Sammydress.com, you people have no idea how much some one has worked hard to obtain this money. I wish you know!

“Dear judithapai,

Thank you so much for your important feedback. We are always very grateful to hear from our customers.
We wish to start off by telling you that we are extremely sorry about the situation. We have clearly been remiss on our end and will endeavor to resolve it to the customer to your satisfaction.
We are delighted to tell you that your order has been sent out, We apologize for any inconvenience and hope that we will have another opportunity to ship you one of our fine products. They are on the way with package #,RS197525655NL,
RS197344239NL, RS197442942NL ,RS197431255NL ,RS197400117NL ,RS197388005NL .RS197497570NL.RS197272174NLand RS197423461NL. RI222456486CN
Please see the details on the site http://springglobalmailtracker.com/
We apologize for any inconvenience and hope that we will have another opportunity to ship you one of our fine products. Some of your items are sent out by China Post surface mail,
They are on the way with package #CN14146528521520 and N14164056201649 .

Sammydress Customer Service”

"i ordered a sweater sweat suit and ear rings never got them its been months i am very pissed about this i spent about 40 bucks sammy dress where is my stuff?"

“Dear brittney ,

First, I want to offer my sincerest apologies to you for the issue.

We are delighted to tell tou that your order had been shipped out with package#CN14172965555544 before,you can find the original shipping status on the site http://www.sky56.cn/english/track/index,
Because it is an unregistered parcel, it may be slower than other shipping methods. The real shipping time may be affected by holidays,season,strict customs clearance and so on,which we have control over it. From time to time with thousands of shipments there will be an occasional issue with shipping.

We cannot apologize enough for any inconveniences this may have caused you...or any of our customers.
We will also contact the customer to apologize for the delay and offer an accommodation for their troubles and inconvenience. We feel that this is the least we can do in the circumstances.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"As of February 28 I have sent four e-mails to Sammy, and have not received an answer. I have been checking my junk e-mail. My order was shipped January 19. Where are my red shoes? Your telephone number never works. I have no way of communicating with Korean Post office. Order number: M1501180903066079. I believe I ordered the shoes in December, but Pay Pal received payment January 18. Although I did a cut/paste for my order number, your computer sometimes says the order number is incorrect. After another try I am able to get your computer to accept my order number"

“Dear lschell2,

First, I want to start by saying how sorry we are about this issue.

We are delighted to tell you that your order had been shipped out with package BJ14216354328041before,you can find the original shipping status on the site http://www.sky56.cn/english/track/index,Your item has been sent out , which has been delayed out of the high-demand at that moment and we need more days to prepare for you. We apologize for any inconvenience and hope that we will have another opportunity to ship you one of our fine products.

We are going to reach out to this customer to apologize in a more personal way, and to offer an accommodation as thanks for bringing this issue to our attention. You are a valued customer, and we are committed to providing you with the best service possible.
We fully understand your frustration and we apologize for the inconvenience. We hope that you choose to give us a second chance next time. This is certainly not the way we do business, so we will endeavor to provide you with the highest levels of service.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"Being a careful buyer who does lots of research before spending my hard earned money. I must say that the shoes that I ordered from Sammy dress are perfect.
Receive the item on time, still nicely packed, is the same as in the picture,

When I had questions about the size of the shoes, the customer service department responded very quick and were helpful.

"I made a purchase on february 11 of $201 dollars and outta that 80 was just for expedited shipping still havent received anything and wen I called to ask about it the girl told me theres no such order number mind you my credit card was charged the same day now its a struggle to get and answer or know where my items are "

“Dear marvin23,

I want to start by apologizing unreservedly to you for what has happened; it is never our intention to upset any customer.
We are so sorry to trouble you again, your payment is still checking to protect the safety of your payment. We will send you an email for the details,please check and reply in time.and we are trying to solve it out so that it can reach you soon.

Kind regards
Sammydress Customer Service”

"I received my Parcel here in Philippines for about 21 days. And I think that is fair enough if your within Asia. I heard that some of the buyers did not receive their items from Sammy Dress, but I think the courier has the problem not Sammy Dress.

I bought 3 accessories and one top and 1 bottom (shorts) Its pretty and inexpensive. I will buy another items from Sammy Dress. Because they give so much coupons for each order you will avail. THUMBS UP!

"Hi,
Please dont take any offense to this message but there are a few concerns I have...
1. my tracking number RS291600798GB isn't an actual tracking number
2. Ive come across a few negative reviews regarding the truancy of your packages...

I thought it best that we discuss these issues up front && I expect response from an actual customer service rep...
I expect to have a valid tracking number within the next 24 hours, we can both agree that that isn't an unreasonable request, especially since I payed extra to be able to do so...
My item was purchased well enough in advance that the 10-25 day estimation shouldn't conflict with my plans March 21'st... for which I ordered the shoes...
I will be patient, but please understand that I take matters involving my money seriously && that I expect no further issues...
If I do not recieve my package within the next month (at most) you will lose a valuable customer... Furthermore, if I have not received my purchase an additional month from march 22nd I will contact Kevin Leibman in the UK better business bureau && will persue any actions to have you held responsible for my inconvenience...
Hopefully we're on the same page && I look forward to wearing my new shoes on my anniversary March 21, 2015...

Cara Reiser

"I am so frustrated with Sammy Dress right now! I placed an order and paid the extra for expedited shipping. I still haven't received my order. I placed it before Valentine's Day to wear on Valentine's Day. I created a ticket to which they responded that the items were not in stock and would not be available until March. I would not have placed the order if I knew this.

It feels like such a waste and I just want my dresses ASAP or a full refund because this is ridiculous!

“Dear liz_wright0804,

Thank you for recent comments. We take feedback very seriously, and clearly it did not meet your expectations.
First, we want to offer my sincerest apologies to you for the issue.
Unfortunately, we are very sorry to inform you that the items which you haven't received are not in stock at the moment due to the high-demand at the moment, we need more days to prepare for you .
We will send you an email for the details,please check and reply in time.

We have sent an e-mail to you already, please check it and reply,hope we can solve this issue soon.
Your patronage is important to us, and we hope that you’ll continue to give us opportunities to serve you.

Best reagards
Sammydress Customer Service”

"Shipped a sports jacket from China in a tiny envelope so it arrived looking like a homeless person had been living in it. XL is more like a Small. Worthless, do not be tricked by their slick website. Their stuff is not even worth $10.

NOTE - They market heavily to the US market yet their XL does not fit a 6 foot 160 male adult.

“Dear resistk,

First, we want to offer my sincerest apologies to you for the issue.
For the size issues you mentioned,please note that 1 inch= 2.54cm so you can convert the size accurately.
Maybe the Asia size was not fit for you,you can return back to exchange bigger one.
We will send you an email for the details,please check and reply in time.

Thank you again for bringing these matters to our attention.
We will be in touch with the customer to personally apologize and offer special consideration for what was clearly an unacceptable level of service. We can and will do better in the future.

Share Sammy Dress's store rating

Sammy Dress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sammy Dress is a merchant member
Sammy Dress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,888 merchant members.