• Sammy Dress

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.37/10 5.37/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.31/10 6.31/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.11/10 6.11/10

2015-07-29

"Sizes don't match the size chart & unable to contact anyone. The phone number is always busy. I tried to submit the form they have on their website, but it is broken. I've spent an hour trying to send the form and their is a problem with their security code feature. It doesn't recognize when it is correct & keeps erroring out. - so I have no way to contact anyone to help correct my issue. I am hoping they see this and can reach out to me."

2015-07-29

"When I placed my order and registered for the site it never actually registered me for the site so I could not track my order or even review the items that I had ordered. I e-mailed them regarding the matter, that was 9 days ago, since then I have received a couple of e-mails saying either someone is out of the office or they need more information. All I wanted was my S points and to be able to track my order. Well it turns out I no longer need the S points or to track my order because my package came in today and every single item is of the lowest quality, at least one item is completely different than what was pictured online and absolutely NONE of the items fit correctly. I would highly discourage anyone from ordering with them and I am still waiting a response to find out where to ship my return...of which i will most likely need to pay the shipping and handling...again. Horrible quality and service all the way around."

2015-07-29

"I've ordered lots of things from sammydress.com not just for myself but as gifts for friends and family as well. I've gotten 2 absolutely gorgeous dresses from them that I love and at a way better price than I've seen on other websites. I highly recommend any and all jewelry... I've ever ordered for me or others were amazing, I have so many favorites, have gotten tons of compliments on them and gifted many to friends who just loved them. Clothing and lingerie make sure to double check your measurements. Found some great shoes on there site and really fab styles too. There prices are great and I've been happy with almost everything I've ordered. The shipping is very slow, but that is to be expected because its from overseas and has to go thru customs when it gets to the US. If I have questions or concerns I found email or messaging to be better than calling customer service....they get back to you quickly, usually in 24hrs or less. My most recent order was awesome, everything was perfect, just like pictures, good quality and price, I ordered a few items for myself and the necklaces I found made amazing gifts, so happy with them. I saw similar necklaces for $40-$70 on other websites and I got them as gifts from sammydress for way cheaper and my friend loved them. I will definitely be ordering more from them in the future :)"

2015-07-29

"Sammydress sells quality clothing at affordable prices. I ordered 3 dresses for my mom, sister and myself for a wedding and they were great. Everyone complimented us on how beautiful we looked. The shipping was very fast and got it just in time. Thank you Sammydress, I will keep ordering from you guys a lot more. "

2015-07-29

"the price is amazing and so cheap. Shipping was fast and got products in 2weeks. The products are decent quality too"

2015-07-29

"I love sammy dress. The variety of styles, the ability to choose my shipping rate, and the quality for the price is unbelievable. I wold recommend them to anyone. "

2015-07-29

"I loved the service with Sammydress.com. They delivered quickly and their products are just like they are advertised online. They answered my questions to the best of their knowledge and helped me track my order when I couldn't find it. I will definitely be going back to shop at their site again!"

2015-07-29

"Sammydress is a great company. They have reproductions of expensive items at lower prices. This does come at the cost of slightly lower quality than the originals, but it doesn't really matter as the items are still usable products and most of what they offer is high quality.
The postage costs do seem high, but they are the same as what it would cost to ship to Asia from another country, so they aren't trying to scam you. Same goes for the time it takes to ship. Orders can take some time to process, but as long as you don't order for a specific event within a couple of weeks you should be okay. It also gives you plenty of time to cancel your order if you change your mind, as I have done. "

2015-07-28

"I AM VERY UPSET WITH SAMMY DRESS. I ORDERED A SKIRT AND WHAT I RECEIVED WAS NOT WHAT WAS PICTURED. I ASKED FOR THE SKIRT THAT WAS PICTURED, THE ONE THEY KEEP BLASTING ALL OVER FACEBOOK AND THEY SAID, "WE SENT WHAT WE HAD". I WILL NEVER PURCHASE FROM SAMMY DRESS AGAIN!!! BUT I WILL CONTINUE TO WRITE REVIEWS TO LET EVERYONE KNOW OF THEIR DECEPTION. ON TOP OF EVERYTHING ELSE, IT TOOK A MONTH TO GET IT.... BAD, BAD, BAD "

“Dear Cece4Him,

I want to start by extending our thanks to you for providing your extremely valuable feedback to us.

We wish to let the customer know that we are extremely sorry for their disappointment. Clearly, we did not meet their expectations and we will work towards creating the best outcome that everyone can be happy with.

We would be grateful if you could please continue your communication with us in your support ticket(s), so that we can work together to reach an acceptable solution. We are committed to assisting every customer at any time. Many thanks.

2015-07-28

"I received my items on time and I am quite satisfied I will definitely buy again."

2015-07-28

"Sammy dress us a THIEF!! I will never order from this site again! It's been almost a month and have not received my order. One article of clothing came in the mail and I had to email them to see where the rest of my package was. They said they were out of stock. I asked for my money back. The next day I received an email stating my order was shipped out. Still have not gotten it. "

“Dear Jayyryann,

I want to start by apologizing unreservedly to you for what has happened; it is never our intention to upset any customer.

Please kindly follow your package online https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?qtc_tLabels1=LN077486650CN
and https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?qtc_tLabels1=LN036324913CN

We are also upset at the customer's dissatisfaction and want to ensure they are perfectly satisfied with their experience. We need to identify where the disconnect was so we may prevent it from happening again.

We will be in touch with the customer to personally apologize and offer special consideration for what was clearly an unacceptable level of service. We can and will do better in the future.

2015-07-28

"I cannot describe how excited I am to have discovered this site! Everything is super cheap but still really good quality and super cute! I am in love with their jewelry selection. What really surprised me is that when I did have a question customer service got back to me in less than 24hr and were really polite. I couldn't be happier."

2015-07-28

"I was pleased with the majority of the items i purchased from Sammy Dress. The pricing is very fair, the shipping is a little high, but it is to be expected since it is coming from China. I would consider ordering from here again. "

2015-07-28

"very happy with my purchases at Sammy Dress is a secure page where you can find variety of items, especially clothing for all occasions. fully recommend ! "

2015-07-27

"Sammy dress is full of CRAP !!!!! I ordered my clothes over a week ago ! I paid for 3- 5 day shipping and my order still shows it still has not shipped!!!! What in the WORLD SAMMY DRESS!? YOU CAN'T CALL THEIR PHONE DOESN'T WORK, NO EMAIL ADDRESS, NO CHAT, I JUST WANT MY MONEY BACK YOU CAN KEEP THE CLOTHES IF THEY DON'T ARRIVE TOMORROW AND A REFUND ON MY EXTRA SHIPPING COSTS I'M GOING TO STOP MY CREDIT CARD PAYMENT, WAY TO GO VISA YOU'VE SEEN THESE TYPES OF PEOPLE COMING! I WON'T SPEND ANY MONEY WITH THEM AGAIN I WILL STICK WITH Amazon , Cute, Wish, they may take a while to get here but THEY GET HERE! "

“Dear totallyblessed20,

Thank you for being kind enough to tell us about your experience. It means a lot to us because it gives us an opportunity to improve.

I would like to start off by telling you that we are so sorry about the frustration you experienced.

After the receiving of your order, we conduct Quality Control checks and testing in order to ensure the product's quality prior to shipment. The processing time varies depending on the specific product with the average processing time approximately 4 business days; however, it can also be affected by the item's stock status. If your order includes popular items experiencing stock availability issues, the order can take between 5-10 business days to process.

Your order was shipped out in two packages on July 21st and July 22nd, the day you place order was July 19th, please kindly follow your packaga online https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?qtc_tLabels1=LN087765035CN and http://www.myib.com/Tracking?j=1&tnum=IB14374383426233

Again, I am sorry for the frustration this has caused you and hope that this will set things right.

We are going to reach out to this customer to apologize in a more personal way, and to offer an accommodation as thanks for bringing this issue to our attention.

Share Sammy Dress's store rating

Sammy Dress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sammy Dress is a merchant member
Sammy Dress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,713 merchant members.