Stores > Sammy Dress

Customer service: Rating 7.57/10 7.57/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.24/10 7.24/10

2016-05-24

Excellent customer service

"I enjoy online shopping at Sammy because of their excellent customer service, they respond so fast incase of any query and always give me options to choose from. I also get quality products at a cheaper price and i do not have to wait for long to receive my package. Way to go Sammy,Bravo! "

2016-05-21

Mz Nu

"I've shopped on sammy dress and love their stuff very pleased with the products and colors they have in store , i will seeing from them again ."

2016-05-21

Sammydress

"i am a loyal customer of sammydress, having ordered more than 20 times and never being disappointed. i enjoy the wide variety of products, low prices and latest fashion trends. the service is always fast, helpful and friendly. a big thanks for the whole team of sammydress!"

2016-05-20

The best !

"So far all I've ordered in this store has come in very good condition. I am very happy and please with all. I bought here things for my home, accessories, clothes, etc. and the products I've ordered so far are good quality, the material is good for the price, I really like the items that I buy from this site.
I love this store because they have a lot of variety of products so you can find almost anything.
For shipping I used both; standard (came in 4 weeks) and express (came in 3 days), and for me everything came perfect.

This review was modified by FAN_NY on May 20 2016 02:31:03 PM

2016-05-20

What a pleasant surprise!

"I just bought from Sammydress for the first time and I am really happy with my purchase. The dress was of very good quality and fits perfectly. It also arrived rather quickly much to my surprise. I will definitely buy again. Thank you!"

This review was modified by Maria2016 on May 20 2016 11:35:50 AM

2016-05-17

Never Again!!!!

"I bought some stuff at Sammy dress and never again, I got half of the order 2 weeks later BUT I am still waiting for more stuff And the worse that was 5 weeks ago." I got into the chat the agent was nice but he lied to me I am still waiting for my items" BTW I know clothes are cheap but the quality is nasty, I bought a dress that looks like a costume Awful it does not look like the picture. Please don't make the same error."

This review was modified by Marbe on May 17 2016 07:58:38 AM
Rep reply posted May-17-2016

“Dear Marbe,

Thank you for your feedback.We're very sorry for your concerns and the issues you have raised.

1)About the package which you said that have not received.We have tracked the shipping information and it shows it was delivered successfuly on date 2016-04-18.And we shipped out the package on date 2016-04-10.
2)We regret the item did not meet your expectation.
3)In order to resolve the issue, we have sent you a message and we are waiting for your reply now.To answer us, please check your Sammydress account in My tickets. Thanks in advance!

Sammydress Customer Service”

2016-05-17

enjoy 5% discount and get a coupons code SUMMER5

" often buy a skirt in the Amazon, because Amazon is a platform for fair and reasonable. My friend's recommende that I purchased a dress from the site http://www.ezpopsy.com When I entered this site, I was shocked, you will find here dress stylish is more fashion than dress on Amazon or eBay. Unique design, the price is not expensive . love it, you can enjoy 5% discount and get a coupons code SUMMER5"

2016-05-13

Loveabledresses

"I've shop with Sammy dresses and am very happy and please with my dresses... the service is very good and fast, very quick delivery with in 7 business day's.. I love shopping with Sammy dress and I would recommend anyone to shop with them."

2016-05-11

very good customer service

"i ordered a lot of items through Sammy dress, my last order got lost in the mail, but they made sure i received the item. i did not have to ask twice, very happy."

This review was modified by samoossazion on May 11 2016 12:45:23 AM

2016-05-10

Unsatisfied costumer that will not wear this item

"Hi i am very very disappointed with this item i brought from Sammy Dress. I Ordered this dress for mothers day and did not received it until may 9, 2016. I Ordered a size large when it finally got here in chicago i couldnt pull it pass my shoulders. Nevertheless i paid extra to get it here before mothers day didnt happen. I took the dress out the package to look at it turned it over it was busted down the back and to top that off threads was hanging and stitching was showing. The bow was not attached it was a hot mess. Never ever wiill i purchase from them again ever."

This review was modified by M.Japanesegaga4 on May 10 2016 08:30:36 PM
Rep reply posted May-10-2016

“Dear ray,
Thank you very much for your feedback.

About the shipping time.We shipped out your order on date 2016-04-29 and the delivered date is 2016-05-09.
The estimate shipping time frame is 7-10 working days which means not including the weekends or holidays.So it was within the normal shipping time frame.

In order to resolve this issue in a better way. We have sent you a message to offer you the right resolution.We are now waiting for your reply.

We are looking forward to hearing from you soon.

SammyDress Customer Service”

2016-05-10

Very good

" I have ordered many times on sammydress and I have never been disappointed. For me it's one of the most reliable website. The products look the same as the picture, and are of good quality for the cheap price. The customer service is really good. They respond to my questions very quikly."

2016-05-09

ADGR

"Dear all readers,
at the begining i was not trusting this online shoping and was thinking that it may be fraud so therefore the prices are too low but when i just trust and send a very signle order at the beginging through Paypal i got it but it took a bit longer time, next time i planned ahead almost one month before but when i orders some more personal things i got some of them immediatly after just 7 days and still waiting for next packages so in over all i am happy with SAMMYDRESS.
at the same time as i have ordered same time they used two cargo/post carrier china post and Netherland post i already received china posts ones but still not from Netherland post therefore recommend and request you to use china post for my orders.

good lucks sellers and buyers

ADGR

This review was modified by ADGRR on May 09 2016 09:55:02 AM

2016-05-09

An amazing quality and perfection of service

"I've ordered items on Sammydress.com and it's really the best shopping online website !

Items I received are really good quality and similar to the pictures on the website.
Quality and shipping of clothes and shoes from Saammydress.com are similar as well-known website as Asos for exemple !
Shipping was fast as well, and the service is kind !!

If you love fashion and to have a lot of choice on a shopping online website, you should visit and buy on Sammydress.com !

I'll buy again again in sevral days for sure !

2016-05-08

Failure to deliver full order

"I only received 40% of my order with no correspondence in relation to the remaining articles. not only that but the support web site is corrupt and I can't access to find out what is happening to the rest of the order??."

This review was modified by GeoffGullock on May 08 2016 10:05:09 PM
Rep reply posted May-09-2016

“Dear Geoff,

We are extremely grateful for your constructive feedback.

1)Please check this link:http://www.sammydress.com/m-article-id-12.htm to contact us anytime.We customer service would reply you within 24 hours.
2)We have sent you a message to offer you the right resolution,We hope to hear from you soon so that we can resolve this issue to your satisfaction.

We value your patronage and wish to continue serving you in the best way possible.

Sammydress Customer Service”

2016-05-05

deceivedinoklahoma....

"I have ordered from sammydress three times. The first two times my experience was okay. The sizes were a little small even though I ordered a size larger. But the order I purchased a month ago I still haven't received. I even paid extra for faster shipping...which was supposed to be shipped in 3-5 days. To make it all worse- I have been trying to get in touch with a representative..the phone number goes to a voicemail-every attempt....by email with no response...and even the live chat. Nothing. I am very dissappointed to say the least. I ordered swimsuits to have here before our pool was installed...got the pool already...no suits. Super awesome."

This review was modified by deborahj0518 on May 05 2016 11:04:39 PM
Rep reply posted May-05-2016

“"Dear Debora,

We really appreciate the feedback.We're very sorry for your concerns and the issues you have raised.

1)We customer serivce always reply message within 24 hours.Please check this link to contact us anytime:http://www.sammydress.com/m-article-id-12.htm
2)In order to resolve this issue,we have sent you a message to offer you the right resolution.We really appreciate that you can take your time to reply us so that we can serve you in a better way.

Hope to hear from you soon!
Many thanks in advance!

Sammydress Customer Service"”

Share Sammy Dress's store rating

Sammy Dress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sammy Dress is a merchant member
Sammy Dress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,590 merchant members.