Sammy DressCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.03/10 7.03/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.31/10 5.31/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.44/10 6.44/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.28/10 6.28/10

"buona esperienza di acquisto, prezzi economici e prodotti corrispondenti alle immagini. tempi lunghi di elaborazione ordine"

"I have been ordered from SammyDress for a several time and now I know them very well. If you don't have any problem with the order that's mean you are lucky. And you will get your items for sure even It take long time for shipping from China. But If your order has a problem like out of stock, wrong items or broken item that gonna make a lot of work to deal with them. Because the customer services are very slow reply (take more than 24 hours) and they don't understand English very well. It takes time to communication back and forth, waiting for them to answer back and many time they don't get what you said so you have to explain and ask them again and wait 1-2 days for them to reply. About quality that you should know you will get what you pay. And I can say the quality is less than H&M or Forever21 so if you don't mind it is ok. But the good thing are many items are very fashionable."

“Dear Melissa_NY,

Thank you for taking your time to write your review. We really appreciate the feedback.
First, I want to offer my sincerest apologies to you for the issue.
After the receiving of your order, we conduct Quality Control checks and testing in order to ensure the product's quality prior to shipment. The processing time varies depending on the specific product with the average processing time approximately 4 business days; however, it can also be affected by the item's stock status. If your order includes popular items experiencing stock availability issues, the order can take between 5-10 business days to process.
Your order had been shipped out by tracking#RS136046090NL and LN432101298CN
You can track it on the website http://www.17track.net/en/result/post.shtml
The shipping time is 10-25business days.
We had sent an e-mail to you already,please check it and reply,hope we can solve this issue soon

Thank you again for bringing these matters to our attention.
We will be in touch with you to personally apologize and offer special consideration for what was clearly an unacceptable level of service. We can and will do better in the future.

Sammydress Customer Service””

"My experience shopping at Sammy Dress has been excellent, very good products"

"Bonjour,

J'ai passé une commande le 14/08/2014 et reçue le 29/08/2014, le bonheur !! Les 3 articles commandés étaient en parfait état, bien emballés et correspondaient parfaitement à la description sur le site. Donc je recommande. Seul bémol, je sais pas pourquoi mais j'ai payé un peu plus cher que prévu.... j'attends encore un geste du site marchand...

"Very good company.. responsible...highly recommended"

" I love the website. I shop fast it comes fast and it the best! So glad I found it "

"I'm really impressed with this website , I was a little skeptical at first due to the fact they are not known here in the states. They have been very helpful and super accommodating . If placed two ordered with them , satisfied with both orders. "

"Très bien, je recommande ce site, article en excellent état!!"

"I recently bought a jacket in sammyDress and I am very satisfied with the quality, design and especially the price of my purchase. Also the customer service is very efficient.I am Very satisfied with the facilities offered to buy clothes and beautiful accessories at low cost"

"Ordered over $50 worth of stuff. The designs are cool but the sizes are way too small. Im 5'9 155 lbs ordered 5 medium sized shirts not one fits. There medium is more likely to fit a small child. There was no return address and they make it extremely inconvenient to get in contact with a sales support rep "

“Dear hstopsale,

We want to start by thanking you for notifying us about the issue.
We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you.
Thank you again for bringing these matters to our attention.
We would be grateful if you could please continue your communication with us in your support ticket(s), so that we can work together to reach an acceptable solution. We are committed to assisting every customer at any time. Many thanks.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"Wow! I ordered a dress thinking its amazing how cheap it is. Cheap is the right word for it. The quality is terrible, the fabric is incredibly thin, and the sizes run small! I am highly dissatisfied. Although the shipping was not too slow (18 days) I fear if i try exchanging it, I will not get the correct size by the time that I absolutely need it. And I should not have to pay the shipping for that! Also, I sent them a question and they never even bothered to answer."

“Dear Tetty,

Thank you so much for your important feedback. We are always very grateful to hear from our customers.
We very much regret that the issue has occurred and are fully committed to resolving it to your satisfaction.

Thank you again for bringing these matters to our attention.
We value your patronage and wish to continue serving you in the best way possible.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"I was first skeptical about Sammy Dress because of the poor reviews that it had about the quality and shipping time. I placed an order for three items and within about two weeks I received my order. The quality was great and the clothing looked exactly like it did in the pictures. I was satisfied with my order and look forward to shopping there again when Fall comes around."

"TERRIBLE customer service. Friendly, but basically useless.
I have ordered from Sammy Dress two times now. I should have learned from the first time - not to order again. 2 out of three items were way too small, and I had to give them to a friend, as they weren't worth sending back/shipping costs etc.
I placed this order on the 20th of August, and finally received an email yesterday (August 29th) saying that ONE of the items -- out of 3 ordered - has been shipped.
I had been contacting customer service repeatedly since my order wondering why it was taking so long to process. I have not received ANY response from them YET, only the email saying 1 item was shipped.
If something is not in stock, SAY IT ISN'T IN STOCK ON THE ITEM PAGE IN YOUR STORE, then customers can choose a different item. I needed these things for an occasion, and apparently won't have them for it.
To Sammy Dress:
If you are going to respond to this comment, like you have everyone else, with a "form letter" type response. DON'T RESPOND. That type of response isn't sincere, and takes no thought.

“Dear Ms_BoBo,

Thank you for your important feedback and for letting us about your experience with us.
We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you.

The second package is ready for shipping at present,you will receive the tracking NO.soon.

Thank you so much again for bringing the issue to our attention. We welcome all feedback as it enables us to continually improve to provide even better service to all our customers.

We want to thank you for your constructive comments, which are always most welcome. Thank you so much for using our site and for providing your valuable feedback to us.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"I love this site it is my absolute favorite they're very quick with response when help is needed and their clothes are super cute and cheap! I would recommend to anyone"

"There are a lot of reviews that make sammydress a 50/50. There are both good and bad reviews. Overall, sammydress was a good experience for me so far. I ordered 6 items about a month ago, and so far I have received only 4 items. However, I submitted my tickets and information was relayed to me quickly and professionally. The 2 items I did not receive were out of stock/did not have the colour I requested. As a result, I changed an item and asked for a refund on the other. Once the last item has arrived, I will get a refund on the item that was no longer in stock and the difference between the items I changed. The processing time for the order was long, but once it had been shipped out, it arrived 4 days later. I live in Australia. I think the only negative thing would be the shipping/delivery time, but you have to understand that there are other factors involved that cannot be controlled e.g. climate. The products I have received were of good quality and matched the pictures. Only one item was larger than the actual measurements, however that can be taken care of by taking it in. The customer service was great and I can definitely see myself buying from here again/recommending to my friends also."

Sammy Dress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sammy Dress is a merchant member
Sammy Dress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,851 merchant members.