Sammy DressCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.38/10 6.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.48/10 4.48/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.75/10 5.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.74/10 5.74/10

"I honestly enjoyed my first purchase with Sammy Dress.The items I ordered arrived within the time stated in their website,and they are good quality.I would recommend anyone to shop from Sammy Dress,that why I placed more orders 2 days back,and yesterday.

Looking forward to more positive experiences.

regards

modified review This review was modified by Goitseone on October 31 2014 06:26:12 AM

"this is my first time i order from sammydress.
i haven't received my order yet and the tracking numbers not working.
also there is four items out off stock.
i don't know when my packages will deliver but i hope soon.
I ordered in 10/12/2014
I cant do the survey because i don't know any thing about my order.

"My order has not yet processed after the allotted time that I was given. I was planning on wearing the contents of my order to a certain event and decided to place an order early with the hope that I would receive it on time. From the looks of it, I won't have ANYTHING to wear. Why? MY ORDER IS STILL PROCESSING TO THIS DAY.

I am currently attempting to contact support about it, and while I /do/ understand that they are very busy, I haven't been able to get a hold of anyone. Man, I've read a plethora of reviews regarding this website, and a lot of them are on point: their lack of communication and reliability is RIDICULOUS and INEXCUSABLE. Never before have I witnessed such poor service.

It seems unlikely that I will ever give Sammydress another chance...and unless you're alright with waiting thousands of years for a skirt and a pair of socks, I suggest you steer clear, as well - 1/5 stars.

***UPDATE (10/28/2014)***
I managed to finally get in touch with live support, and they claim that my order will be ready to ship within 1-2 business days...hopefully, this /is/ the case, but I'll keep everyone in the loop, nonetheless.

“Dear satsukikiryuin,

Thank you for taking your time to write your review. We really appreciate the feedback.
First, we want to offer my sincerest apologies to you for the issue.
After the receiving of your order, we conduct Quality Control checks and testing in order to ensure the product's quality prior to shipment. The processing time varies depending on the specific product with the average processing time approximately 4 business days; however, it can also be affected by the item's stock status. If your order includes popular items experiencing stock availability issues, the order can take between 5-10 business days to process.
Please understand that we want you to be completely satisfied with our products.Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Please don't worry,your order had been shipped out already.
Because it is an unregistered parcel, it may be slower than other shipping methods.Please wait for it patiently.

We have sent an e-mail to you already,please check it and reply,hope we can solve this issue soon.

Thank you again for bringing these matters to our attention.
We will be in touch with you to personally apologize and offer special consideration for what was clearly an unacceptable level of service. We can and will do better in the future.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"They didnt send me the complete order, it tiok a month in a half to get to me. When I called to tell them they got the sizes wring its constantly busy and dont try emailing its an automative email back"

“Dear emg7812w,

Thank you so much for your important feedback. We are always very grateful to hear from our customers.
We very much regret that the issue has occurred and are fully committed to resolving it to your satisfaction.

Please don't worry,the second package is on the way,just need some days to deliver.Actually,we had sent you 2 emails before,please check in time.

Your patronage is important to us, and we hope that you’ll continue to give us opportunities to serve you.
You are a valued customer, and we are committed to providing you with the best service possible.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"I am beyond annoyed and frustrated with this website. I have been waiting on an order from august that still has not been received. Then the numbers i was provided for tracking dont seem to work. I cant seem to get an answer from anyone regarding what is going on. they wait until i send 5 email wondering where my things are and it isnt until then they tell me something isnt in stock. Beyond disgusted. I want my products or my money back. the price isnt worth the headache. "

“Dear bridgette0715,

Thank you for your important feedback and for letting us about your experience with us.
We want to start by apologizing unreservedly to you for what has happened; it is never our intention to upset any customer.

Please don't worry,the first package had been shipped out by tracking#RS142280454NL.

We had sent an e-mail to you already,please check it and reply,hope we can solve this issue soon

Thank you so much again for bringing the issue to our attention. We welcome all feedback as it enables us to continually improve to provide even better service to all our customers.
We value your patronage and wish to continue serving you in the best way possible.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"The site is easy to use and is also easy to place an order .. Unfortunately my package has not arrived but I was refunded."

"I read the review about sammydress before placing the order. The items are very comfortable and I receive many same comments from other people! "

"Sammy Dress was the first website I had ordered anything from. The shipping and the whole process does take a while but I am excited to see the things I have ordered."

"Just received my order today, Leopard Print V-Neck , plus a black chiffon dress and a watch. Love them. They fit perfectly also love the watch. Can wait to see my pumps (boots) that were shipped on Oct. 23. Thanks Sammy Dress"

"Love this site it is awesome. The quality of the item i purchased was great. Prices as well as style is a plus. Very nice sellection of many items such as jewerly and clothes."

"It's one of the best or even the best online shopping I have purchased"

"Terrible operation of business. I spend over $70 on this website and chose expedited shipping. 10 days later and the order was still processing. After writing twice to the company I finally got a message back that the items are out of stock…I guess they weren't going to tell me? Asked for a refund and was told I'd have to wait 7-14 days. Wow. Do not use this website."

“Dear nicholaslambert,

We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you.

Thank you again for bringing these matters to our attention.
We want to thank you for your constructive comments, which are always most welcome. Thank you so much for using our site and for providing your valuable feedback to us.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"Sammydress is awesome site. i use it every now and then to buy clothes and i never had any problem. this one time happened to be a little bad transaction, but i contacted the and they solve it within problems."

"Eu comprei 2 facturas com um valor apróximado a 170 USD no dia 13 de Outubro, escolhi os artigos que gostei na página e efectuei o pagamento, horas depois recebo uma mensagem a dizer que alguns dos produtos que escolhi não estavam disponíveis em stock, pelo que, tinha a opção de escolher outros ou esperar, eu optei por esperar até o dia 21, contudo há uma calça que só fica disponível no dia 31, eu enviei uma mensagem para trocar com outro item, mandaram me escolher, o que escolhi também dizia no site que estava disponível enquanto não tinha em stock, a minha experiencia até agora com esta página está a ser HORRIVEL ! Eu faço compras online ha mais de 10 anos, nunca vi um serviço de atendimento ao cliente tão lento, desde sábado que não me respondem a uma mensagem. Como é possivel dizerem na pagina que um artigo está disponivel em stock e depois dizerem que afinal nao está ? Pessimo site, nao recomento a ninguem !"

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-28-2014

“Dear ZOZOKAS,

Usually, the processing time can affect the item dispatch time.
This includes the time taken to conduct compulsory, detailed quality checks as well as carefully packaging the item prior to dispatch.
We are really sorry that your order includes popular items experiencing stock availability issues, the order took more business days to process.

Please don't worry,we are glad that your order had been shipped out by tracking#RS162491404NL before.All estimated/typical delivery time are derived from real world data collected from past orders. They are approximate times for reference only.However, please understand this is an estimate. The shipping speed is outside our control and is dependent on the courier company.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"I am happy with the quick response to any question I might have had, the quick delivery and my overall experience with the SammyDress website."

Sammy Dress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sammy Dress is a merchant member
Sammy Dress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,865 merchant members.