Stores > Sammy Dress

Customer service: Rating 7.30/10 7.30/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.79/10 6.79/10

2016-04-26

insider`s choice

"I have ordered merchandize from Sammy Dress on several occaisions and I was never disappointed.
When I dealt with costumer service and received a polite responses. I did receive a credit for a sweater. And all my complaints were addressed and dissolved.

This review was modified by Kroebi66 on April 26 2016 02:17:15 PM

2016-04-26

Perfect!

"Great items, very similar to the pictures provided, at unbeatable prices! I'm so happy with my purchase, I recommend this website without hesitation."

This review was modified by iamlilyrose on April 26 2016 03:59:09 AM

2016-04-22

Sammydress

"I am very pleased with Sammy Dress. I recently ordered a bathing suit from the site , this was my first online shopping and I can safely say it wont be my last. The customer service is really good- Quick response and regular check ups. The price is low , compared to what I'd spend if I was shopping in my country. I would suggest that you look at the comments and the customer's picture of the product before you make a purchase though."

This review was modified by Arielle123 on April 22 2016 10:33:17 PM

2016-04-21

The glitz and the glam

"I love this website it literally has the cutest outfits, bathing suits, shoes, and tons of other stuff. I ordered a really cute bathing suit recently and I'm in love with it "

This review was modified by Allanis-Hall599 on April 21 2016 05:19:28 AM

2016-04-21

User friendly and affordable

"Had ordered from them few times already in the past year and it's always been a pleasant experience, if there were issues they were dealt with in a timely manner and the process was made as simple as possible from my end. Great customer service.
The products have detailed descriptions and it's easy to tell what size to pick for each one with measurements charts, customers' pictures allow for an even better vision. You know what you order.
I'll keep going back.

This review was modified by lau_m on April 21 2016 04:18:21 AM

2016-04-19

Customer Support

"I have recently had an issue with their support, who acted in a manner unbecoming of customer support.
They recently apologised, however, for their member's behaviour, so I will assume they took steps to ensure that their behaviour is more cordial in the future, so I am adjusting the rating I previously gave them.

This review was modified by DecidedConsumer on April 21 2016 02:44:07 PM
Rep reply posted Apr-19-2016

brandsdragon, Sammy Dress rep has responded

“Dear Benjamin,

Thank you for notifying us of your complaint. We strive to provide you with the best possible service, and when you feel that it fails to meet your expectations, it’s important for us to know.We very much regret that the issue has occurred and are fully committed to resolving it to your satisfaction.

We have reviewed your ticket in detail and we do apologize for any inconcenience.We have sent you another message to offer you the right resolution.Please kindly check and reply us so that we can resolve it to your satisfaction.

Again, I am sorry for the frustration this has caused you and hope that this will set things right. Again, we apologize for your shopping experience which was clearly not up to your expectations. We will work harder to minimize the possibility of a recurrence.

Best Regards
Sammydress Customer Service”

Fun clothes, great value

"I have had great service from Sammy dress, my orders were processed quickly and the support centre has kept me up to date with my order all the way to delivery.
I knew exactly what was sent, and anything not in stock was sent separately after or refunded promptly.
The clothes fit well and are as described, they are fun to wear and I have received good comments from my friends. People think they have cost more than they did, it is good value for money.
My husband and I will keep using Sammy dress and recommend the site.

2016-04-18

A Great Site for Clothing!

"SammyDress is a great website. They have fast shipping to all locations and cheap prices. The clothing is nice too."

This review was modified by emmymaye on April 18 2016 06:30:46 AM

2016-04-18

Sammy Dress is a great site to shop from.

"Sammy Dress is a great site to shop from. The variety of products they offer is huge and varied. They range from ornaments, to jewellery to clothing (men women and children), shoes, bags, and they even have cosmetics.

I have ordered a number of dresses, false nails, watches, wigs, jewellery and even an umbrella. Every product I have ordered has been great. They look exactly like the pictures and all of the dresses fit really well.

If you are considering ordering from this site there are only two things to keep in mind.
1) Postage takes time, which shouldn’t be a problem if you don’t need the item right way. I don’t have an issue with it as I feel the price of the items outweighs any delay in delivery.
2) Read the description of the items especially with the jewellery. If you do that then you will know exactly what you are getting as nothing is hidden.

Overall I can say that I am very happy with the items I have bought, I have a huge wish list (lol) waiting for me and I have every intention of buying more.

This review was modified by Wendysimba on April 18 2016 02:12:59 AM

2016-04-16

Awesome Service!

"I can say from experience that this website is excellent in receiving orders, and shipping them out as fast as they can! Also, the info given about their products is quite accurate. "

Cosplay Wigs

"I've got the greatest wigs from this store! Those wigs are just shown as in the pictures from the store, have a nice colour and are perfectly soft. :)

This review was modified by MyuuDesu on April 15 2016 09:03:58 AM

2016-04-15

Best online shopping experience!

"I came across this website through advertisement. It is the only shopping website that catches my eye. Their clothes are trendy and they sell at a reasonable price. They have excellent customer service as well as I read through other customer's post. The shirt I bought for my friend sent on time!"

Cutest bathing suit ever

"I enjoyed my bathing suit and got lots of compliments "

2016-04-14

Well worth a visit

"I just love the sammydress website. I first found it in January 2016 and have so far placed 10 multiple orders. The prices are unbelievable and depending upon which delivery service you choose the items arrives quickly. I have purchased some jewellery items which have had free delivery and have arrived within 2 weeks. The sizing is accurate as long as you check the size compatible guide on the page of the item you are ordering. The insurance and tracking service is worth paying for. All round a very good site which I would highly recommend. I am delighted with all the products that I have ordered. The shoes are a good fit and comfortable to wear.the quality of material is great and feels nice to the touch. I have 1 open ticket waiting on goods to arrive but I notice that they have been shipped so it shouldn't be long before the order is complete"

This review was modified by mjcs on April 14 2016 06:08:06 AM

2016-04-14

Good customer service

"They have managed to successfully resolve my queries and I have received a refund.
They also provided bonus points to compensate for the delay.

This review was modified by misia_tarade on April 19 2016 02:22:13 AM
Rep reply posted Apr-17-2016

brandsdragon, Sammy Dress rep has responded

“Dear misia,

Thank you for taking your time to write your review. We really appreciate the feedback.First, I want to offer my sincerest apologies to you for the issue.

We have resolved your issue through our ticket center.Please review and we hope that we have setted things right.

Thank you again for bringing these matters to our attention.You are a valued customer, and we are committed to providing you with the best service possible.

Best Regards
Sammydress Customer Service”

Share Sammy Dress's store rating

Sammy Dress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sammy Dress is a merchant member
Sammy Dress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,609 merchant members.