Stores > Sammy Dress

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.38/10 7.38/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.52/10 8.52/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.02/10 8.02/10
Voice your opinion! Review Sammy Dress by clicking a star below.
Chnatale's Avatar

Secrétaire
2017-03-28

Sammy Dress the BEST .... i love !!!!

"Honnêtement, non seulement les sélections sont fantastiques, il y a beaucoup à choisir et les ventes sont difficiles à battre! La réponse du service à la clientèle est très rapide et ils s'efforcent de résoudre le problème et de laisser les clients heureux. Jusqu'à présent, j'ai du annuler une commande (qui étaient mon erreur) ont été résolus rapidement!
Je vous recommande grandement Sammy Dress !!!!!

This review was modified by Chnatale on March 30 2017 03:00:09 AM

2017-03-26

What a great place to shop. So much variety and very good prices.

"I have always received first class customer service from Sammy staff; they are attentive and deal with any inquiries promptly.

You do need to watch clothing sizes, though, as their 'XL' sizes are quite smaller than other western countries, even if the measurements seem right. I have found their 5XL to be more like a New Zealand 3XL.

This review was modified by MsTCraig on March 28 2017 10:30:01 PM

2017-03-24

Great website

"All products so good packaging also good quality so good I order many products I got at time delivery on time "

This review was modified by SeharAmjad on March 28 2017 12:00:39 AM

NishRR's Avatar

Calgary, Alberta
2017-03-21

Really great!

"Awesome experience and had no issues."

This review was modified by NishRR on March 23 2017 03:30:01 PM

2017-03-20

Get There!!!

"I have to say sammydress surprised, I was refered by a friend but I must say they don't disappoint. Very affordable, tons of discounts, high quality material I mean normally I would be cautious but even with receiving a few products smaller than I expected I'm still in love with these guys. A MUST SHOP STORE, don't forget to refer a friend for free products (it works lol)"

This review was modified by golex_2006 on March 22 2017 11:45:02 PM

2017-03-20

Brilliant place to shop!

"Great prices and great clothes. Perfect fit every time. Excellent customer service and easy to navigate the site.
I'll shop again and again.

This review was modified by Krudt on March 22 2017 07:30:01 AM

2017-03-18

2 Months, No Package and No Full Refund

"2 months waiting for my items to irrive and never received them. The first time I contacted them, they told me the package had been delivered to California...I'm in Texas! I was never able to track my shipment because the link was never working. I finally got a partial refund for one of my shipments and was asked to wait for the second. I was asked to be understanding about the shipping costs and because of them being overseas that I should understand that I couldn't receive a full refund and that the shipping was all on me. A month later, no second package and no second refund. I WOULD NOT buy from this company. Everything cheap always ends up costing more. There's a reason why they're cheap. DON'T BUY from them. "

This review was modified by kmlewis26 on March 21 2017 11:48:40 PM
Rep reply posted Mar-21-2017

A rep from Sammy Dress, brandsdragon, has responded

“Dear Customer,

Thank you for your feedback.

Please kindly note that it is customer's responsibility to provide the correct shipping address during check out.

We did send the package to the address accordingly.
For more details, we have sent a message to you with solutions.

Please log in your account and reply to us there.

Thank you for your support.

Sammydress Customer Service Center”

2017-03-18

Sammydress is the place

"I LOVE sammydress.com. I have placed 2 orders so far and both times the experience have been awesome! The quality of the produts are great and dont bother let me start on customer service... they were the bomb. Two of the products that I had purchased were on back order and I opted for a refund which was in my Paypal account by the next morning. That is the fastest I have ever gotten a refund. Just really a nice experience. Please note this is my objective experience and I am not being forced or paid to write this review. I just want to help other buyers make a great choice and experience wonderful customer service like I did."

This review was modified by aguthrie397 on March 21 2017 12:30:06 AM

2017-03-12

Inexpensive meets trendy!

"Sammy Dress has been my best find of 2017! I found a link for the website on FaceBook last year and would occasionally click on it and look through the items, often wondering if their low prices and vast selection was too good to be true...

After finally deciding to make a purchase with them, I was thrilled to receive my items. The fit was great, they looked the way they were presented on the website, they were trendy, relevant, and the price could not be beat! I was able to augment my wardrobe with several pieces that would normally have cost me the same as if I had spent that much for one or two pieces shopping in a traditional mall.

I had to contact customer service about one piece and their response was immediate and outstanding. They are responsive, polite, and go above and beyond - something that is sorely lacking in many business transactions today.

I am anxious to make my next purchase with Sammy Dress!

This review was modified by dcranfield2013 on March 14 2017 04:15:02 PM

2017-03-09

Awesome Half finger bicycle gloves with shock gel

"Awesome gloves wich fits well on hands. I used them when i went in mountain with my bike and they are so comfortable and stable. U can use them for traning aswell.
Thank you an good luck!!!

This review was modified by moose-39027 on March 14 2017 12:00:09 AM

2017-03-09

LOVE this store. Completely.

"Buying from this online store has been one of the best experiences. The service is incredible, the products have immense quality at a very affordable price and the delivery time is super recommendable. I completely recommend this store. The site is super well organized, which facilitates immense when choosing the products."

This review was modified by MariV on March 14 2017 12:00:07 AM

2017-02-28

Fraud

"I have been a long time customer of Sammydress with no issues until recently. They are working with me to resolve the issue. I just hate that it took so long to resolve the issue. I will continue to order from Sammydress mainly because the products are very reasonably priced but quality clothing."

This review was modified by Alqasim on March 14 2017 12:15:02 AM
Rep reply posted Mar-04-2017

A rep from Sammy Dress, brandsdragon, has responded

“Dear Alqasim,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

As for the issue with the parcels, we will check the issue for you.
We have taken care of your complaint and offered a resolution via the ticket center.
Please get in touch with us and we would be happy to solve your issue,

Thank you very much for your cooperation.
Sammydress Customer Service

2017-02-27

Love Shopping Here

"I love shopping on Sammy Dress because they have such a wide selection of styles, many of which I love and are hard to find anywhere else. Their prices are very reasonable, though at times the shipping charges are higher than I feel they should be. Delivery can take a few weeks, but this doesn't bother me. I have made several orders through this website, and although I wasn't entirely satisfied with a couple of the products I purchased, their customer service was very good about giving me a solution that I was happy with. Other products that I have purchased have exceeded my expectations! I will continue to purchase through Sammy Dress, and I would recommend."

This review was modified by RedDemon19 on March 01 2017 02:00:07 AM

2017-02-25

LOVE LOVE LOVE My Sammydress!!

"I love Sammydress! An amazing selection of items (something for everyone!) at shockingly low prices, not to
mention the excellent customer service! Very happy with my purchases as well as the high level of service received. A great experience, highly recommended!

This review was modified by Breathlesshush on February 28 2017 12:30:09 AM

2017-02-24

SammyDress gave me my first successful experience buying on internet

"After some failed attempts to purchase stuff online, where the shipment went wrong or there were complications in the payment, SammyDress was the first clean experience for me purchasing on internet. It was straight forward to pay and track the packages to my country and home, as I watched the warehouse changes and the date the package arriving to the airport, etc. The products were better than I expected from a quality point of view (I imagined the cloth was ordinary given the offered price, but no) and I got my girlfriend and myself super happy with the stuff we got. Also, when I had doubts, their customer support responded my questions in a timely manner; i was sooo happy to see they paid attention to me (you do not get answers that fast everywhere), and now I am purchasing on SammyDress every time I see a product I like :)"

This review was modified by nestormateo on February 28 2017 12:15:09 AM

Share Sammy Dress's store rating

Sammy Dress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sammy Dress is a merchant member
Sammy Dress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,429 merchant members.