• Sammy Dress

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.64/10 6.64/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.39/10 5.39/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.41/10 6.41/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.07/10 6.07/10

"I decided to order from the site so that I could get my own opinion because I had heard mixed reviews ( Im happy I did ) ! I decided to ordera single purchase just to play it safe, looking back I wish I had ordered more from the site. I ordered a fantastic looking watch from the site around Christmas time. I received the watch about 3 and a half weeks later, which was expected because I know how businesses can be busy around the holidays. I made sure that I was able to track the item, and I checked with the site & shipping companies almost daily. When I received the watch I was extremely pleased. The watch came in a nice little package. The watch itself was packaged great too, they put a plastic protective covering over the face of the watch and the links to prevent scratching which was a great for me. I inspected and looked over the watch as well to make sure everything worked and functioned properly, all in which did. I could adjust the time with the dials as well and it worked great, I was extremely pleased. The watch link size was too big on my wrist but I figured it was that way so that it was customizable for those with larger wrist sizes, which was also a plus. I was able to easily resize the watch myself by watching a Youtube video on how to remove links. Once I was finished, the watch fit my wrist like a charm ! Whenever I wore the watch I received a ton of compliments. People who saw the watch automatically thought it cost over $100 or that it was a Micheal Kors watch, when in reality I paid less than $10, that's how good and expensive the watch looked ! I was so happy with the watch, it went with all of my outfits, I was able to dress it up or dress it down, it was my staple piece. But unfortunately the watch was stolen from me from my locker at school :( . Again, that gives you an great example of how good quality the watch was ! ). But overall, I was completely pleased with my purchase from Sammydress, the customer service was great. I will definitely be purchasing from Sammydress again ! I LOVED THE WATCH !!"

"I am very pleased with my order from Sammydress. The clothes are beautiful, true to the photos they advertise and, ordering a larger size than I would from the US, very satisfied with the fit - and have gotten compliments on every piece I've worn. Shipping takes longer coming from Asia but, so far, no problems and will be ordering again soon."

"I am so grateful Sammy Dress website has a great layout. It is great to see the sales, new items, special features. And delivery is usually about 6-8 weeks. Also, I have mobility issues, so Sammy Dress website has an awesome way of showing their stock. I love the fact that the website is useful in so many ways. I can order items for myself and other family members and have it delivered directly."

"i buyed on sammy a bag, i received it quickly, i'm happy and i will order again soon ! :) thks sammy"

"My experience with my recent purchases with Sammy dress has been awful. I ordered 6 items which I payed for all at the same time. I only received 4 items and still currently waiting for the other 2 items after a month has passed. I submitted a complaint because I want a full refund and Its been a week since then, I have not received any responses which makes their communication and customer service very bad. I submitted pictures to them that the items I received where either damaged or did not looked at all like the items in the pictures they advertise. I do not recommend you buy anything for this site. They are sooo bad that even the number they provide on the website is a non-working phone number. I cant even communicate with someone who I can talk to directly through the phone. It has been an experience full of struggles trying to communicate. ITS SO DISAPPOINTING. I DO NOT RECOMMEND IT !!!!!"

Rep reply posted Jun-30-2015

“Dear heisa_ramirez,,

I want to start by extending our thanks to you for providing your extremely valuable feedback to us.

We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you.

We have sent an e-mail to you already,please check it and reply,hope we can solve this issue soon.

We want all to know that the best way to handle any issue or complaint such as this is to call us at 1(909)581-9508 9am-7pm Monday through Saturday, and 8.30am-6pm on Sunday. These are our hours during Beijing standard time. So please call us. Or contact us here
http://www.sammydress.com/m-article-id-12.htm. We are very customer friendly!

Sammydress Customer Service”

"Ugh I ordered some bathing suits. I picked the size for my measurements and 2 of the suits were way too small. The other mostly fit but the material was already fraying and coming apart.
The return policy..I'm already in my third email asking permission to return. Apparently I now have to take pictures of me in the suits and with a measuring tape to prove that my bust is a 36" and they are indeed too small. Seriously? I've bought size 36 bras for 20 years now. I know my size and who has time for sending pics and still no guarantee.

"NEVER PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THESE PEOPLE!!!!!!...They sent clothes that do not fit and will not take a refund. I did what I was told to do by writing the company and accepted a "ticket number", They refused to accept the "unworn" items back that I cannot fit and the quality is very poor. The breast pads are not in the correct place, the size is too small. It is not the standard American size and the material is stretched and out of proportion. I attempted to call but the number given does not work and the only person you can connect with is the person who is available for "presale purchases" only and will not help you. I have spent over 150 dollars on clothes that I cannot fit and will not be able to receive a refund. Worst customer service ever!!!!!! IF you want to call it that. They are available to you "before" your purchase and once you have received the poor quality clothing and goods afterwards, they vanish WITH YOUR MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!...DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!! IT IS A COMPLETE SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Rep reply posted Jun-30-2015

“Dear scam123,

Thank you for informing us about your shopping experience.

We kindly suggest every customer refer to the size chart before they order.

For your reference, please note that 1 inch= 2.54cm so you can convert the size accurately.

We also sent you an email before,please check again.Hope we can resolve the problem soon.

We are truly sorry for the problems with this order.

We really want to fix this situation and are anxious to resolve it. We are confident that we can offer a resolution this customer will be pleased with!

Sammydress Customer Service”

"I would like to say that Sammy dress is trying to fix the problem with my order and hopefully soon it will arrive

Rep reply posted Jun-28-2015

“Dear misshubbard78,

We want to say thank you for providing us with important information about your situation.

We're very sorry for your concerns and the issues you have raised.

We apologize for any inconvenience and hope that we will have another opportunity to ship you one of our fine products.

Thank you so much again for bringing the issue to our attention. We welcome all feedback as it enables us to continually improve to provide even better service to all our customers.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"I have had a pretty good experience with Sammy Dress. From what I have order the products seemed to be of good quality for the price I paid them for. There sizes do run small, so I would make sure to get your measurements taken from a friend or family member. I'm a medium or a Large in shirts in the US, and I have to order a xl or a 2xl. Some of their one size fits all items fit will on me, but these items are baggy to begin with usually.
Shipping can be slow since it's coming from china, and their customer support is pretty quick at answering questions.

"Love this website! The only thing that I can say bad about it is that shipping is slow but I always get what I ordered and always love it"

"Sammy dress is The worst mistake i ever make on purchase online .quality is very poor is like baby cloths zise please do not order from this webside you will lose your money "

Rep reply posted Jul-01-2015

“Dear Yaniris,

Thank you for being kind enough to tell us about your experience. It means a lot to us because it gives us an opportunity to improve.

Would you mind forwarding us your Valid Order Number? It is very important for both of us to get in touch and reach a better solution.

We are always more than willing to offer help, please feel free to contact us http://support.sammydress.com/?lang=en

Again, I am sorry for the frustration this has caused you and hope that this will set things right.

Hope hear from you soon on our end.

Kind regards
Sammydress Customer Service

"I met Sammy Dress only since two months and I'm pleasantly surprised! There you can find everything you want and the quality is really excellent compared to the price.
The service is really neat and the people who assist you are really helpfull and nice.. Well.. the site perferct for me! .. oh.. I apologyse for my english :-)

"Very good website : I found so much things for me (dress, shoes) or for my husband and my home. Very cheaper. Good quality. Products receive after 2 weeks.
I recommand !

"Sammy Dress is terrible. I order multiple items from them, 1 item never shipped, and the other items are too small. Nothing fits, i have submitted 3 tickets and i have not yet heard back from anyone. THeir U.S customer line is always busy, and when it does ring, an answering machine hangs up on you.
NEVER BUY FROM THIS SITE, THEY ARE A PAIN AND DIFFICULT MERCHANT

Rep reply posted Jun-28-2015

“Dear leluvs10,

We're extremely grateful for your constructive feedback.

I want to start by apologizing unreservedly to you for what has happened, it is never our intention to upset any customer.

Maybe the sizes you chose were not fit.

Again, I am extremely sorry for the frustration this has caused you and hope that this will set things right.

We will be in touch with the customer to personally apologize and offer special consideration for what was clearly an unacceptable level of service. We can and will do better in the future.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"I'm still waiting for my shipment but ordering the items I wanted was very easy and I was pleased with the prices. At this time in a very happy coustomer I'm excited to try on everything I bought!"

Share Sammy Dress's store rating

Sammy Dress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sammy Dress is a merchant member
Sammy Dress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,850 merchant members.