Store Information Store Info
Sammy Dress Coupons
  • Rating 8.33/10 3,243 reviews

Sammy Dress is a merchant member
    Sammy Dress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.
  • Sammy Dress contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 8.63/10 8.63/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.94/10 7.94/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.99/10 5.99/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.40/10 7.40/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.24/10 7.24/10

All 3,243 Customer Reviews

"I've already ordered more than two times from sammydress.com and I have always had a great time.
the packages arrived on time in very good condition and everything has always been beautiful! I love it

"Sammy Dress provides fast,friendly communication as well as stellar customer service. the products that they carry are of a great quality, and the shipping charges are quite reasonable. the only problem is the shipping and handling time, so if you want to order from sammydress for a particular day, order it far in advance or you may not get it when you need it. overall, a great company to buy from!"

"I found this website while browsing for fashionable clothing at affordable prices. This website provides a wide range of stylish clothing that would compliment the four seasons. I love my red stylish suspender skirt and would gladly visit the site again. "

"sammydress is an excellent place to find anything your heart desires! i love shopping on there site!!! i always find something i want! i recommend it 100%!!!!!! love !!!!!!"

"Adorei a compra que fiz no site Sammydress, super indico."

"I bought 16 items from sammydress.com and I love each and single one of them. I love this website and yes I am getting more cute clothes from them. Waiting for my other order to come :) <3"

"I ordered two of these "free bras" as theyre commonly referred to, and they came about three weeks after I ordered them. They fit as theyre supposed to, though it does take a bit of training to get used to the application. All in all, they have given me no troubles and stay on for extended periods of time. I am very happy with the overall purchase, and sammydress.com s prices and products!

"love this website. The prices are excellent and the quality of the products are excellent too. No complaints about this website."

"I ordered some clothes on this site for myself and my daughter for a wedding and was really delighted with the products. They looked just as good in real life as they did on the site and they were great value. The delivery takes about 5 weeks or so, but certainly worth it and I have already placed my second order!"

"I love sammydress.com i bought a lingerie outfit for my bf birthday and he loved it, it fit so nice on me. "

"I&amp;#039;ve now ordered 3 separate orders from Sammy dress and I am very pleased! They have everything you could ever ask for and amazing quality for such low prices! I most defiantly will be ordering from them again and again! I absolutely recommend it for people like me who love a great deal!"

"I recently ordered a blue spotted retro style purse from SammyDress.com.The blue color is a little more vibrant than what the picture shows, but it only makes the bag more adorable. Everyday I wear this bag out of the house, I get a new compliment. My friends keep trying to take it with them, too, because they want one like it. I am very pleased with this purchase."

"I bought two items from.com—a pocket watch and a pair of earrings. Both of the products I chose to buy were in the “free shipping” section, so I didn't have to pay for shipping at all, which brought my total price to $6.69; I consider this to be very cheap. Both the earrings and pocket watch came in about a month (U.S.), which is reasonable for items being shipped from China, in my experience. Both items are absolutely cute!"

Rating 8/104/5

"The buying experience was excellent, accessible parts and customer service very fast and polite. Surely I&amp;amp;amp;amp;#039;ll make another order on the website, they have a lot of choice for both the make-up for both outfits. The site is well done, very easy as point and intuitive. Excellent."

"I myself only buy things on Sammydress that of offered to have Free Shipping (which is a wide variety in jewelry specifically) I bought several pieces of jewelry that arrived to the US in about 4 weeks (faster than I expected considering it was free shipping) the over all quality of the products I ordered were very good. I was very satisfied with my purchase and quickly ordered a few more things. I do caution people however to read the product reviews (if any) before buying as perhaps the quality and size is not what they were expecting. "