Sammy DressCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.69/10 4.69/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.01/10 6.01/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.94/10 5.94/10

"I will NEVER order from Sammy Dress again! I see these great reviews and I have NO idea how they got them! They are probably staged. I received the WORST costumer service I have ever had in my entire life.
First, I had ordered 3 items. After my payment, I waited well over a month for my items. Finally I contacted Sammy Dress to ask where my order was. They responded saying that the items I had ordered AND paid for, were not in stock but that they would be back in about 3 weeks.
So I wait, another 3 weeks go by, and I hear NOTHING from them. So I write them and ask again. Where is my order? They responded, telling me that the items I had ordered would not be coming back. I was disappointed, but said Okay, thank you. What can you give me as an incentive? They offered me a 4% DISCOUNT! Seriously? Are you THAT cheap that you can't even offer me free shipping or 10%? ... Fine. I'll take it, and I asked for a full refund of my money.
I go through a ridiculous long process to fill out the refund ticket, and I am told the refund will take 7-14 days generally to get a refund on credit card, but could take up to 30 days, TOPS!
Here it is a full month and a half later, 11-23-14, and I still have not recieved a penny back, OR any email from them keeping me posted on my refund, its been almost a full 3 months I have been in this process.
Again, I will NEVER order from them again, and its a shame, because they have cute clothes. I will choose other shopping websites in the future.

“Dear a_pezley,

Thank you for taking your time to write your review. We really appreciate the feedback.
First, we want to offer my sincerest apologies to you for the issue.
But,we had full refunded to you earlier on 11th Oct,please check your account ID 97G18194SG059144H again.

We have sent an e-mail to you already,please check it and reply,hope we can solve this issue soon.

Thank you again for bringing these matters to our attention.
We will be in touch with you to personally apologize and offer special consideration for what was clearly an unacceptable level of service. We can and will do better in the future.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"I am very very satisfied with the items I bought, they were just the way I wanted it. Even the rings are beyond my imagination. Good quality and cheap, everyone wants that. I personally like that.

kramo

"Sammy Dress is my favorite website. They have so many options already, but they always add more and more. There's always something new and fun to see there. Their products are great, and their customer service is fast, helpful, and friendly."

"Sammydress is a great place to shop,I'm glad I found it because soooo many of my dresses and shoes have come from Sammydress. It has a great range to choose from and comes with great prices too!You often get discount coupons which is always great to have and your items come even cheaper!!Give Sammydress a go you will NOT be disappointed you too will be very happy that you found it!!"

"I love ordering from Sammy Dress. I have ordered from them about 3 times so far and have not had a bad experience. Their customer service was quick to answer any questions that I had about making changes to an order, and every item that I have purchased has been very good quality. The website is easy to navigate and offers a large selection of women's and men's clothing and accessories. I have, with two items, forgotten to order based on American sizes, so the items were too small for my wife, but was still able to give them to my daughter to wear. It does take a couple of weeks for items to ship to me, however, but it is coming from the other side of the planet, so it is to be expected. I will certainly be ordering from Sammy Dress in the future."

"I am a frequent customer of sammydress. The prices are great, the service is also great, the product quality varies but I have been satisfied with most of the products I purchased. The accessories are amazing especially for the price. "

"I placed an order to be expedited. The time frame what 6-10 business days. I paid extra money to have my order processed quickly. It has been 6-10 business days and I have no order. Again better judgement I placed another order and now I am concerned that I won't get this!! Get in contact with this company is impossible! I have stayed up at night so that I can meet with their office hours but all I got for hours was a busy signal. When I thought I was getting through, it rung then it went to the busy signal. This is beyond frustrating. If I had done flat rate shipping I would understand but I paid extra money to still get the same shipping time frame as the free shipping!! I'm not happy at this point."

“Dear Tftazier,

Thank you so much for your important feedback. We are always very grateful to hear from our customers.
We very much regret that the issue has occurred and are fully committed to resolving it to your satisfaction.
After the receiving of your order, we conduct Quality Control checks and testing in order to ensure the product's quality prior to shipment. The processing time varies depending on the specific product with the average processing time approximately 4 business days; however, it can also be affected by the item's stock status. If your order includes popular items experiencing stock availability issues, the order can take between 5-10 business days to process.

Please don't worry,your order is on the way with tracking#LN542660419CN,you can track on the site http://www.17track.net/en/result/post.shtml?nums=LN542660419CN

Your patronage is important to us, and we hope that you’ll continue to give us opportunities to serve you.
You are a valued customer, and we are committed to providing you with the best service possible.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"Sammy dress is the best online clothing store i've ever cam across. Great quality in there product and any and everything you order is true to size. Im petite so its harder for clothes to fit properly without trying it on first but not with sammy dress everything fits perfecr. I recommend sammy dress to everyone i know! Great price and always keeps me up with the latest fashion. Thank you!

"Really disappointed I went by the measurements and used my tape measure to measure myself I am 10/12 and M should have been the correct size.....it is too small. I thought I would treat myself as my birthday is coming up so so so disappointed even though I have contact customer services they have not responded. My work colleague commented on how roughly it was made no lining and the tailors chalk was chalked on the inside of the garment! Not a quality product as I thought, like they say you actually get what you pay for. In my case not even that it needs to be returned and exchanged or money refunded 10/12 must be 2XL in reality in UK fitting! ignore measurements and go for 2XL "

“Dear Lachantay,

Maybe the Asia size you chose was not fit.
For your reference, please note that 1 inch= 2.54cm so you can convert the size accurately.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"I don't have a very pleasant memories connected with this online store. Clothes are very low priced, so I did't expect much. I ordered five things. They weren't delivered on time and I didn't receive any information about my order status. Three of them was sent to me after my complaint. Quality was quite poor and clothes where unfinished with loose threads hanging all over. About other two they informed me that those are out of stock and they'll sent it in about one month. I said ok and waited. After little bit over one month I've got message that sammydress will send me refund as it's impossible to send clothes for me. So I waited for a refund... I waited patiently but after couple of weeks I wrote another complaint and after it I've got my money back. Refund was £1 less than I expected but I don't want to deal with them ever again, so I'll just forget about it... "

“Dear Bukia,

We want to start by thanking you for notifying us about the issue.
We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you.
For the items which were out of stock,we had refunded to your account ID 4YS64292C22260745 on 8th Nov,please check again.
We had sent an e-mail to you already,please check it and reply,hope we can solve this issue soon
We would be grateful if you could please continue your communication with us in your support ticket(s), so that we can work together to reach an acceptable solution. We are committed to assisting every customer at any time. Many thanks.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"Good experience… my first order took about 3 weeks to arrive, now waiting for my second one, still hasn't arrived, will give it a few more days. The clothes are ok, not the best of quality but was expected since the prices are so low. Fits good but be careful..Overall ok, will be from them again.

"I placed my order on Oct 18 2014 didn't receive any notifications on item no longer available until Nov 7 2014 and just received my order in 2 different shipments. Been trying to resolve the problem with the unavailable items for almost 2 weeks now and still don't have it resolved. Of the items I did receive 1 thing actually fit, 2 are defective and now I have to pay to ship it all back. The sizing charts they provided are very inaccurate. After sending them an email letting them know about the problems I more or less got a sorry about your luck response. Not real sure what to do at this point, but very disappointed. I will probably not shop with them again."

“Dear sjshrop,

Thank you for your important feedback and for letting us about your experience with us.
We want to start by apologizing unreservedly to you for what has happened; it is never our intention to upset any customer.

Thank you so much again for bringing the issue to our attention. We welcome all feedback as it enables us to continually improve to provide even better service to all our customers.
We value your patronage and wish to continue serving you in the best way possible.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"Although sammy dress has cheap prices for nice outfits. I ordered 3 items dress , sweater , crop top. I received my dress but, I didn't receive my other 2. I ordered these items in September & received my dress in November. I called customer service and asked to get my refund. I was told the items I order was out of stock but I was never notified that that were. I was even allowed to purchase these items before they were out of stock. I asked for my refund and I was told I will receive my money back on my card & never have ! I will never order from them again !"

“Dear Cori5,

We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you.

Thank you again for bringing these matters to our attention.
We want to thank you for your constructive comments, which are always most welcome. Thank you so much for using our site and for providing your valuable feedback to us.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"I purchased my first order from Sammy Dress and I was pretty impressed. I like the web page, they even have an app (works great, easy to use). I got my order within 10 days from receiving the e-mail that the order was processed (took 3 days). One item was backordered and I eventually had to select another item or they would refund the money back to my pay pal account. I selected another item the process was quick and easy... all by e-mail and web links. They have GREAT pricing and good customer service so, I will be purchasing from them again in the near future. "

"I had amazing experience doing online shopping at SammyDress.com. I bought about 9 watches for my whole family . Those watches were par on quality as well as price. I am thinking about buying more things from the website for winter like Trench coats that also come at a really good price!

Would suggest everyone to give it a try at least once and buy something from the website. I had an amazing experience with them.

Thanks and Regards,
Pawankumar Sharma

Sammy Dress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sammy Dress is a merchant member
Sammy Dress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,916 merchant members.