Sammy DressCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.25/10 7.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.33/10 5.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.57/10 6.57/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.36/10 6.36/10

"Such cheap and bad clothes! First up it took nearly 3 months for 2 dresses to arrive. They do not respond to any of your emails and they also don't list the "tickets" you fill out on their homepage! My dresses finally arrived today: 1) Solid Color Casual V-Neck Short Sleeve Dress For Women and 2) Sexy Plunging Neck Short Sleeve Stretchy Bodycon Dress For Women.
Number 1 was really bad quality and at the bust you could see through. The material itself looked like table cloth and I am not exaggerating. I wrote a review on their site but I am sure it is not being published as they only publish positive ones.
The second dress was so short that it did not even cover important parts! And no, I did order the right size! The lenght in the picture and described in the table where completely off. Again, a hooker's dream!

Cheap quality, cheap company, save your dollars and spend it elsewhere! You will regret it with sammydress

“Dear tajun,

Thank you for your important feedback and for letting us about your experience with us.We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you.

Regarding your order ,we had sent an e-mail to you already on 22th Sept, and we gave the solution in the email ,please check it and reply,hope we can solve this issue soon.

Thank you so much again for bringing the issue to our attention. We welcome all feedback as it enables us to continually improve to provide even better service to all our customers.

We want to thank you for your constructive comments, which are always most welcome. Thank you so much for using our site and for providing your valuable feedback to us.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"Understandably took a while to get items, my only problem was that I am a slender 6 ft tall male and read that some of the items come a little smaller than normal, so I ordered way above my normal size and got 2XL's...when I recieved them they fit more like a small, normally wouldnt complain, but comon it was a 2XL! Tried to submit a complaint ticket, says my order number is invalid, idk not too happy. "

“Dear Bewareofsizing,

Regarding your order ,we had sent an e-mail to you already on 22th Sept, and we gave you a solution in the email ,please check it and reply,hope we can solve this issue soon.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"Placed an order on August 27, still haven't received it. I finally got a response from the company and they said one of my items was out of stock and should be back in stock soon. I asked for my other items to be shipped separately and no response. Now a week later, still no package or response. I really hope this isn't a scam because I am already so angry and about to call my bank and get my money back. Hey sammydress, lets learn how to treat our customers with some respect."

“Dear Sammydee7293,

Due to delays in the delivery date supplier, we could not schedule delivery in time before.We are really sorry for the delay of processing time,but,please understand that we want you to be completely satisfied with our products. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Regarding your order ,we had sent an e-mail to you already on 22th Sept and gave you a solution in the email ,please check it and reply,hope we can solve this issue soon.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"I ordered on 9-5-14 my order has not shipped and I can't get ahold of anyone! Number is BS and so is their 24hr response policy. Don't waste your time"

“Dear Buggy10,

We had sent an e-mail to you already on 16th Sept,please check it and reply,hope we can solve this issue soon.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"I am extremely dissatisfied! ! I placed my order on September 13th and it still says "processing". The email link will not work & no live chat either. I tried calling the phone number listed and after a few rings, its disconnected. I smell SCAM!!"

“Dear nickibecker2002,

We want to start by thanking you for notifying us about the issue.
We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you.

However, the processing time can affect the item dispatch time. The dispatch time for some of the items in your order is 5-10 business days; this includes the time taken to conduct compulsory, detailed quality checks as well as carefully packaging the item prior to dispatch.
Please understand that we want you to be completely satisfied with our products.
Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

We checked that the first package of your order is ready for shipping,once it's shipped out,you will receive the tracking NO.soon.Please kindly wait for it patiently.
We had sent an e-mail to you already,please check it and reply,hope we can solve this issue soon.
Thank you again for bringing these matters to our attention.
We would be grateful if you could please continue your communication with us in your support ticket(s), so that we can work together to reach an acceptable solution. We are committed to assisting every customer at any time. Many thanks.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"I relly like this site! Very good service at first
And very pretty items !!! But shipping no sooooo fast, but i ordered from them many things and i will be do it for a long time (i hope) love love love

"Horrible experience with Sammy dress. Was sent 3 items all different sizes than what I ordered and after a month of emailing back and fourth, I was told I could get a 10 dollar gift card"

“Dear Daverrss,

Thank you so much for your important feedback. We are always very grateful to hear from our customers.
We very much regret that the issue has occurred and are fully committed to resolving it to your satisfaction.

For your reference, please note that 1 inch= 2.54cm so you can convert the size accurately.

We have sent an e-mail to you already,please check it and reply,hope we can solve this issue soon.

Your patronage is important to us, and we hope that you’ll continue to give us opportunities to serve you.
You are a valued customer, and we are committed to providing you with the best service possible.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"I am not pleased with the service for this business. I order some items almost a month ago in which I still have not received. I tried to call the company the line is busy then automatically hangs up on you. I have tried to communicate through the live chat and it has been indicating for at the least a hour stating all operators are assisting other callers please wait they are working with up to 8 callers at a time. However to no availability am I assisted. I went on the website they indicate to track my package which was www. postnl.post/ and it states my package can not be located. I sent an email to this company and they responded back in reasonably time still referring me to the website to check for my page.. Pissed"

“Dear ARIES1982438,

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Please don't worry,we are glad that your order (you placed on 2nd Sept)had been shipped out on 12th Sept by tracking#RS148779645NL.You can track it on the site http://www.17track.net/en/result/post.shtml?nums=RS148779645NL.
Because it is flat rate shipping, it may be slower than other shipping methods.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"I placed an order at the end of august and paid for expedited shipping. I was told to expect 3-7 days for shipping. It has been 3 weeks and still has not even shipped. I paid for expedited shipping and I am very upset that it has taken so long and still has not left the shelves. I sent in a inquiry ticket and received an email saying I would receive a response in 24 hours. 48 hours later my ticket is gone, deleted from the website. I sent in a second ticket and again have yet to receive I response. I have tried to message the company on facebook and now my last resort is this website because it seems people are actually getting a response. I just want my clothes or I want my money back. This is rediculous. "

“Dear megjoan,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We always look forward to hearing from our valued customers.
We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you.

Due to delays in the delivery date supplier, we can not schedule delivery, please be assured that we will be a full refund, if you still need to buy, please post a new order.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"I need to know when my order will be delivered. I placed my order on the 8th and it was shipped on the 12th and here it is the 19th. WHEN AM I GOING TO RECEIVE MY PACKAGE. And this will be my LAST time ordering from here. This don't make no sense smh."

“Dear denaewhitehead,

Thank you for taking your time to write your review. We really appreciate the feedback.
First, we want to offer my sincerest apologies to you for the issue.

How,we need to explain for you:
After the receiving of your order, we conduct Quality Control checks and testing in order to ensure the product's quality prior to shipment. The processing time varies depending on the specific product with the average processing time approximately 4 business days; however, it can also be affected by the item's stock status. If your order includes popular items experiencing stock availability issues, the order can take between 5-10 business days to process.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

We checked that you placed the order on 9th Sept and your order was shipped out on 12th Sept by tracking#RS148781564NL,you can track it on the site http://www.17track.net/en/result/post.shtml?nums=RS148781564NL

Because it is ordinary mail Flat Rate Shipping, the shipping time is slower than other shipping methods.The estimated shipping time is 10-25business days.

All estimated/typical delivery time are derived from real world data collected from past orders. They are approximate times for reference only.However, please understand this is an estimate. The shipping speed is outside our control and is dependent on the courier company.Please kindly wait for it patiently.

Thank you again for bringing these matters to our attention.
We will be in touch with you to personally apologize and offer special consideration for what was clearly an unacceptable level of service. We can and will do better in the future.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"I absolutely adore this website! This is my number one place to shop online, the prices are amazing, the products are of good quality. Couldn't ask for a better online store."

"My order was placed on 9/05/14. I paid $30+ for "Expedited Shipping". On their website it states that it'll take approximately 4 business days to process. I know it can take more time to process but it's frustrating when there's no response to let me know if the items are on back-order or what. It's been 2 weeks and it still shows "Processing". I've submitted 3 tickets to customer service trying to find out what is going on with my order. NO response at all!!! YES! I know it's coming from China and I've ordered numerous times from other merchants from China, but communication has never been this poor ever before with other merchants. This is my first time ordering from Sammy Dress and this will be my last! All I want to know is, is there an issue with my order and why it's still not shipped out yet? Even your Live-Chat is always offline it seems. Excuse me for venting but I'm really frustrated! Maybe I'll get a response from them on here. "

“Dear marydonald_6,

First, we want to offer my sincerest apologies to you for the issue.

However, the processing time can affect the item dispatch time. The dispatch time for some of the items in your order is at least 5-10 business days; this includes the time taken to conduct compulsory, detailed quality checks as well as carefully packaging the item prior to dispatch.
Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Please don't worry,your order is ready for shipping at present,once it's shipped out,you will receive the tracking NO.to follow up the status in time.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"Let me say first, I am extremely disappointed that I can not post pictures of what I received in the mail from this company!
I placed my order for two Elegant Women's V-Neck Long Sleeve Loose-Fitting White Chiffon Dresses. One size Small and the other size Medium on August 4th. Nearly 7 weeks later, I receive a quart size bag in the mail from China (and not California, where I thought I was purchasing from) with the two dresses balled up inside.
Upon opening the baggie and removing it's contents, I find two similar articles of clothing. I hesitate to call the items I received "dresses" as they barely cover my lady area. (I'm 5'1" and weigh 110lbs). I immediately notice that they are no where near the same color. One is White like described in the ad and picture the other is a dark off white (like beige). After unballing the articles, I see that the White one does not have a label or any sort of information as to what type of fabric or care is needed. Truthfully it looked like it had been hand sewn together. The Beige one had a label sewn into it "Defania" but no care instructions and the label was sewn in crooked and looked to be hand sewn as well.
The stitching is crooked, unevenly spaced and you can see needle marks in the fabric (which appears to be window sheers). I am going to dispute the purchase with my credit card company and delete this site from my email and never ever look back. If the deal is too good to be true, it most likely is. Lesson learned.

“Dear cparker22,

We want to start by apologizing unreservedly to you for what has happened; it is never our intention to upset any customer.

We value your patronage and wish to continue serving you in the best way possible.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"I placed an expedited order on August 25th and have yet to receive anything. I have contacted customer service twice and have called countless times, each time with zero response. This is incredibly frustrating, I ordered these clothes almost a month ago for an event that I have next week. At this point I just want a refund. I will never do business with this company again. Seriously, why even have a customer service department if no one replies to emails or answers the phone? "

“Dear WhitneyA.,

We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you.

After the receiving of your order, we conduct Quality Control checks and testing in order to ensure the product's quality prior to shipment. The processing time varies depending on the specific product with the average processing time approximately 5-10 business days; however, it can also be affected by the item's stock status. If your order includes popular items experiencing stock availability issues, the order can take more than 10 business days to process.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"The most asinine customer service ever. First, they mailed only part of my order, without informing me that items were missing. When it arrived, and I brought it to their attention, they said those items were now out of stock and to choose new items. Okay... Not ideal, but I chose new items to replace the missing ones, and thought that would be that. But by the time they processed the order, at least one of those items went out of stock too. This happened over, and over, and over again for literally weeks. Finally, it appeared that we had it all set and they shipped the order - about 7 weeks after the original order was placed. But when it arrived, it was missing one of the replacement items! Again! Without any forewarning, again, either. So, now it's more than 3 months after the original order was placed. At this point, I should ask for a refund and walk away, never to return. But the other side of me thinks maybe pushing to get this last item, because of the low prices, will somehow justify all this trouble, as opposed to being refunded the mere $8.68 balance. So, as one last effort, I asked for a single item to be sent in lieu of the one that was missing. Something I have been wanting (a small, black purse). I emphasized no more delays/emails/questions that might allow this item too to go out of stock before it ships. Just simply ship the item and that's it. Instead of doing so, I received an email back that they will cancel the order and refund the balance. Wow, guys... You've really proven to be incompetent at filling orders, in every way possible."

“Dear reviewerzooer,

Sammy Dress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sammy Dress is a merchant member
Sammy Dress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,849 merchant members.