Sammy DressCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.40/10 6.40/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.53/10 4.53/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.66/10 5.66/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.64/10 5.64/10

"Placed an order on October 5th, have not received what I paid for and it's October 22nd. This is ridiculous. No attempt to notify me that something was out of stock, which is something I would accept as to why the order was delayed, but I am very VERY dissatisfied with this company. Friendly reminder to always check with the Better Business Bureau before doing business with anyone online."

“Dear marstreiff12,

Thank you for taking your time to write your review. We really appreciate the feedback.
First, we want to offer my sincerest apologies to you for the issue.
After the receiving of your order, we conduct Quality Control checks and testing in order to ensure the product's quality prior to shipment. The processing time varies depending on the specific product with the average processing time approximately 5-10 business days; however, it can also be affected by the item's stock status. If your order includes popular items experiencing stock availability issues, the order can take more business days to process.

Please understand that we want you to be completely satisfied with our products.Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Please don't worry,most items had been shipped out before by tracking#1653876582,you can track on the site www.dhl.com,hope you can receive soon.

We have sent an e-mail to you already,please check it and reply,hope we can solve this issue soon.

Thank you again for bringing these matters to our attention.
We will be in touch with you to personally apologize and offer special consideration for what was clearly an unacceptable level of service. We can and will do better in the future.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"I am really disappointed with the Sammydress team. I really liked the dress I ordered and its been 2 months now, they say that its already been dispatched however I never recieve it, not sure whose fault it is. "

“Dear meghasinha87,

Thank you so much for your important feedback. We are always very grateful to hear from our customers.
We very much regret that the issue has occurred and are fully committed to resolving it to your satisfaction.
Please don't worry,your order had been shipped out on 2nd Oct.All estimated/typical delivery time are derived from real world data collected from past orders. They are approximate times for reference only.However, please understand this is an estimate. The shipping speed is outside our control and is dependent on the courier company.

Your patronage is important to us, and we hope that you’ll continue to give us opportunities to serve you.
You are a valued customer, and we are committed to providing you with the best service possible.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"I placed a large order with you and then I started to read about the negative feedback on the store. I sure hope that I don't have problems here. Also, I did not realize that there was a size difference in your clothes. Alot of them were one size fits all. I sent a email T33191915900 stating that I put the wrong size in and I have not heard back yet. I need that in a XL. Can you please make sure that everything is XL. I am not sure on how to convert the size when I just want a XL. I am hoping that this ships out within the 5-10 day time frame. In the email you sent back you stated you would send me a tracking number as soon as it ships.
Concerned customer

“Dear Pamnshell,

Thank you again for bringing these matters to our attention.
We would be grateful if you could please continue your communication with us in your support ticket(s), so that we can work together to reach an acceptable solution. We are committed to assisting every customer at any time. Many thanks.

"First of all,

I ordered 2 dresses from this website on October 1st in hopes to get my dresses before the 17th when I was attending a former ball for the military. This was a very important event. Sammy dress said it would take 7-15 business days. It is now the 22nd of October and I have STILL not received my order. Not that it would matter anyway because the ball was the 17th and because I did not receive my dresses I had to do last inure shopping at the mall. I have been really inconvenienced by ordering my dresses thru Sammy Dress and I definitely will not be ordering from them again. I have attempted to call the only number posted to speak to a representative of this company however it is always busy at all hours of the day and no one ever answers when it rings. I have emailed twice and have asked for a refund but have received no personal response. All I have gotten was an email from "Robert" with no attached call back number. This is not good customer service at all. Avoiding a customer at all cost. Reading reviews on others experience with this website confirms that its not just a mistake it is a reoccurrence and no explanation is given except for sorry and thanks for being patient. You guys are quick to take someones money but I have never had a 1 month shipping problem on any order I have ever paced thru the internet. I am requesting a refund, and if I EVER receive my dresses I will gladly send them back.

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-23-2014

“Dear tiffany_g_howes,

Thank you for your important feedback and for letting us about your experience with us.
We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you.
Usually, the processing time can affect the item dispatch time.
This includes the time taken to conduct compulsory, detailed quality checks as well as carefully packaging the item prior to dispatch.
We are really sorry that your order includes popular items experiencing stock availability issues, the order took more business days to process.

Please don't worry,your order had been shipped out by tracking#IB14127046374679,you can track on the site http://www.myib.com/Tracking?j=1&tnum=IB14127046374679

Thank you so much again for bringing the issue to our attention. We welcome all feedback as it enables us to continually improve to provide even better service to all our customers.

We want to thank you for your constructive comments, which are always most welcome. Thank you so much for using our site and for providing your valuable feedback to us.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"Great product and fantastic service and very quick delivery basically a great site"

"The best customer care!!! Service is wonderful, recommend to all to make order on it."

"I made one order on September, 26, and another one on September, 30. Today is October, 21. I've just contacted their customer service and was told that the items will be SHIPPED in 2-3 days. WTH!!! Will never ever shop there again!"

“Dear pazza,

Usually, the processing time can affect the item dispatch time.
Please don't worry,we are glad that your order is ready for shipping.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"Initially, I was very excited/ nervous to place my order. I ordered and it took two and a half weeks to arrive which was fine considering it came from China. The dissapointment came when one of my items was extremely too small and two of my items were not even in the package. I refuse to pay for shippment back to China to get the right size so Ill take the hit. However, I've emailed them twice to inquire when the remainder of my items would arrive, yet I have not recieved a response. The other items I received were actually pretty decent for there price. I just hope the rest of my items are in route."

“Dear neneg,

We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you.

Please don't worry,your order was shipped out separately,the second package with items you have not received are on the way.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"I came across Sammydress randomly on Facebook. I was amazed by the low prices and the reviews! You can see how the product looks on others, which is SO helpful because you can almost imagine how it will look on you! The process was so smooth and easy. I am already getting ready to make my winter order!"

"I Will NEVER order from this sham of a site again. It took over three weeks to process. I never got a straight answer as to when it would ship but according to them my items were ready to ship out. What really pissed me off was last week I got my tracking number saying my order shipped but about an hour ago they inform me 1 out of three of my items shipped out. Like how heck do u take a month to process but only partially ship. In all that time they could have informed me my items were not in stock..such a disgrace and I still have yet to receive the one item that shipped so lord know what the quality be like..hopefully its better than the service of this company. I also find it mighty funny they are quick to take all of your money but take their sweet time with your items. I opened a ticket so I can get a refund and to my surprise they responded saying my order was cancelled and a refund will be issued within 7 days. I will be taking this up with the authorities and disputing this charge on my PayPal if I don't get my money back. I work to hard for my money. I could go on and on about how pissed I am but based on other reviews my pain is shared"

“Dear amc1986,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We always look forward to hearing from our valued customers.
We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you.

We had sent an e-mail to you already,please check it and reply,hope we can solve this issue soon.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"I finally received my order after waiting forever for it to even ship out. And then they sent my large order in peices. One in which the deliver left on my porch covering it with a floor mat.
But looking at my items...one of the dresses fits like a shirt ( disappointed). My coat I got im sure was suppose to have selves...total has no sleves -_- it looks unfinished.
My cute purse tho super cute broke the first day I got it.... (boo). I can say I love my other and my eye shadow palette.
Ive order from here several time...this has been the worst time :/

“Dear sleepycat29,

We want to start by apologizing unreservedly to you for what has happened; it is never our intention to upset any customer.

We value your patronage and wish to continue serving you in the best way possible.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"I ordered a shirt from Sammy's. After more than a month, it finally arrived. Their sizing is way off. The shirt I got was basically a child's size shirt. When asked to send a refund or a different size, I was told I'd have to ship it back to China which would cost about 4x the price of the original low quality shirt. So now I'm stuck w a child sized shirt. Caveat Emptor!!! I will NEVER EVER do business with this company, and I will try my best to tell as many people as possible to avoid this scam of a company at all costs.

**Addendum **
Sammy Dress has rectified the situation. I spoke with someone who is handling the issue. I stand corrected. Great customer service goes a long way! Thank you Sammy Dress. Well done!

“Dear Thehygene,

Sammydress Customer Service”

"Terrible company! First of all, it took about a month for me to receive my two items. The worst thing was that one item arrived severely damaged; it was a blouse, and the package arrived damp. When I opened it up, the blouse was completely moldy - absolutely disgusting. I took a picture, emailed their customer service with the photo (using their online form) requesting a refund, and never heard back from them again. That was 6 weeks ago. I am livid. Never in my life have I ever received a clothing item that was MOLDY. I was scared for my health when I opened that package and threw it away right after I took the photo as proof."

“Dear glo-90101,

Sammydress Customer Service”

"I am still waiting on a order that I paid for over two months ago... I have tried to contact customer service numerous times and created a "customer service ticket" to try to resolve the issue. This is clearly a scam. I would like my money back and this site shut down immediately. No one wants to wait three months to receive an order just to find out that they were scammed. WORTHLESS!! "

“Dear mworks11,

We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you.
But,we checked that you placed the order on 2014-09-19.
Please don't worry,your order had been shipped out on 20th Sept.
However, we note that you did not request a tracking No. during the order checkout stage, therefore we are unable to track the progress/location of the order for you.

Because it is an unregistered parcel, it may be slower than other shipping methods.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"I'm pretty pleased with the assortment of products and prices that has Sammy Dress , I think it is a very good option to buy online , I hope my order arrives soon to value the product having it in my hands."

Sammy Dress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sammy Dress is a merchant member
Sammy Dress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,865 merchant members.