Stores > Sammy Dress

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.07/10 9.07/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.14/10 8.14/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.07/10 9.07/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.58/10 8.58/10
Voice your opinion! Review Sammy Dress by clicking a star below.
2017-09-20

LET'S TALK ABOUT SAMMYDRESS.COM

"GOOD STUFF - GOOD FOR TAKE OFF YOUR FAVOURITE PRODUCTS FROM THEIR SITE.. HERE ARE ABOUT SAMMYDRESS TO WRITE!

Worldwide website to order everything what you need and want. There's so many choices, so many products.
Everything what I order it comes to me exactly the same as it is on Sammydress. website. There's no cheating or fake stuff or damaged items..it's correct and safely
It there's something confuse here they are - online support and customer servise so you can get into contact with them whole time if you need and want.
So, it's really nice and useful website for everyone, from kids to old people.

THANK YOU FOR READING!

2017-09-18

i love

"Je n'ai jamais eu de problème avec SammyDress.
Vos vêtements sont incroyables.
Les prix sont excellents.
Le service à la clientèle est incroyable et vos articles sont rapides dans le courrier,
chaques articles à acheter avec Sammydress, si heureux avec eux.
Je ne magasine pas ailleurs ... Vous êtes les meilleurs !!!!

2017-09-17

J'adore SammyDress !

"Je déteste habituellement le shopping, car je me sens stressé en essayant de comprendre les tailles et les matériaux et le raccord. Heureusement, j'ai découvert il ya quelque temps ce magasin. Il a un énorme choix, qui embrasse tous les goûts. Un guide très clair pour les tailles, ainsi que beaucoup de photos bien détaillées: son attention rapide et rapide pour le service à la clientèle est une valeur ajoutée, très rare de trouver de cette manière ...
Merci SammyDress !

2017-09-17

Shopping experience

"What i love the most about this website is that they deliver your items in a very short amount of time. In my experience, I got my package after 3 days from placing the order. Their items are very cheap. Will definitely buy again "

2017-09-15

Product Quality

"i am really happy and satisfied with shopping with Sammy Dress , products are very good and with high quality
material is perfect
products are same as the picture

Thanks alot Sammy Dress

2017-09-14

Scam: Bad customer service and low quality products

"I ordered some things off of this website that I needed shipped asap, so I paid extra for "expedited shipping" which promised it would be delivered in 3-5 business days. FOUR WEEKS later, after speaking with customer service, I finally received my package. I was not refunded for the extra money I spent to have it shipped in 3-5 business days (which the website promised), and when I got the products they were made with cheap material, and the jewelry I ordered was broken. Although the products they sell are cheap, please know you are getting what you pay for... unless what you're paying for is fast shipping, because you won't get that!! "

Rep reply posted Sep-19-2017

A rep from Sammy Dress, brandsdragon, has responded

“Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

We check all our items before we ship to our customers, so we sincerely apologize that the item you received did not meet your expectations.

Sammydress strives to give our customers the best quality clothing at the lowest prices.

For the issues you mentioned, we will check them for you.

Would you please send us your VALID order number to offer you a solution?

Best regards,

Sammydress Customer Service Center”

2017-09-14

Shopping at Sammy Dress

"I really recommend shopping at Sammydress! Shipping is fast and all items are always well packed. The site is really easy to use and all the information about te items are available and is extremely accurate, this is true even for clothe's measures. Clothes are nice, actual, have great quality and fit really well!"

2017-09-13

Excellent site

"J'ai passé plusieurs commande, je suis très satisfaite du service autant après vente, je le recommande."

2017-09-13

Excellent Service

"I was overwhelmed how they were able to meet and even exceeded my expectations. I love how great the quality of their products and even amazed how fast the delivery is. So far I haven't experience any problem with them and when it comes to shopping online they are highly recommendable! :) "

2017-09-11

My New Go To For Online Shopping

"I have been a customer for Six months and am ready to give my opinion on my experience. After "testing" the waters in making my first small order I was satisfied that I received my items and also with what I received. For my latest purchased I shop for myself (dress, top and first handbag purchase - love! love! my new bags, larger than I expected but it was just how I like it), my mom (dress), sister (earring) and brother (pants).

After placing the order I contacted customer service requesting that all my items be shipped together as there were different processing times for the items. Within 24 hours they replied to let me know this would be done. I have to say that due to my request I was expecting that my order will take a while before it was shipped out, but I was pleasantly surprised when I received a message a few days later with a tracking number and that my items were shipped.

Due to the fact that I live in the Caribbean, it did take me a long few weeks to receive my package. And again I was not disappointed with my purchases.

The only thing I would like is for an invoice to be included in the package as they only give you a list of the items shipped. This would help with the customs and duty charges as the officers seem to overvalue my items.

I am very happy I found this website, just wish I did sooner.

2017-09-08

Amazing site, decent prices

"Not all of my clothing was spot on, and the sizes run smaller than the US sizes but otherwise, I loved my products."

2017-09-08

Best online website - worth it

"My experience with sammydress is always great. I've been purchasing on this website since a long time and I've never been disappointed. When I made my first purchase on this website I thought it was a scam after reading reviews on youtube and all, but then when I received my parcel I was so excited and started purchasing more and more.
Besides, you get really good quality products for such low prices and trust me its worth it.
Also the shipping cost is really cheap and for jewelry there's no shipping at all. I get my parcel within like 20 days.
Customer service is also really good, they reply to all my emails within 24hrs. :)

2017-09-07

Stylish clothing at an affordable price!

"I always find stylish clothing at an affordable price at Sammy Dress. The size chart is very helpful and I always get exactly what fits me best! I totally recommend it. Shipping usually takes me 15-17 days."

2017-09-06

Beyond excellent:)

"When i start shopping i was suspicious but quickly all the negatives turned to positive!!!
They have a very special selection of clothing and reasonable prices :)
I am very happy with them that i absolutely highly recommend them!!!!

2017-09-06

very nice products

"all the orders i have done have a good quality and they send me the products quickly."

Share Sammy Dress's store rating

Sammy Dress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sammy Dress is a merchant member
Sammy Dress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,434 merchant members.