Sammy DressCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.94/10 6.94/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.06/10 5.06/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.37/10 6.37/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.13/10 6.13/10

"I really enjoyed shopping on SammyDress.com the products are really beautiful, and have such a good quality. And if you send any doubts for their support, they answer you really fast. I love the store "

"When I ordered for the first time, I was kind of nervous, because, it is a long distance and on line shopping, but it broke all my prejudices… I was so happy and satisfied ! After that, I continually, more than a year, buy on the Samydress, and I usually buy jewelry. Each piece looks even more perfect than the pictures, with incredible details, and the prices are really very affordable. I also bought the shoes, which are perfect! it's amazing how big is selection and variety of jewelry and clothes ..... Shipping is really fast, 3 weeks and my package is here. I am very pleased, I would recommend to everyone to buy on Sammydress, because every time when the shipment arrives I am overjoyed because for low price I received great products and great service, well done and thank you a lot, Sammy :)"

"Actually, this is the first time I ordered from the Internet,to my surprise the products were excellent quality ,amazing quality jewelry,fast service and always the support Center helped me, measurements matched me exactly...and the prices are very cheap compared to other places,I'm really happy about my choice to buy from sammy dress! :)

"Sammy Dress is perfect! Prices are reasonable and affordable. My personal online shopping heaven!"

"The products are very good and very reasonable prices that fit my budget and my girl love to shop this site"

"I order on January 1,2015, got my order January 26,2015, my first order , I Luv my purse, and will buy from u again, until proven different , I appreciate u so much.. "

"VERY pleased with this company. They have excellent prices and a huge variety of items to buy--anything from clothing to home decor and everything in between. The quality is very nice and worth the wait for what you buy! :) --- Steph"

"worst customer service ever! I ordered my things in September..only some came but not all.. in November I wanted a refund for the things i did not have.. they said its too late because it's been shipped already (how convenient..) and they gave a 8% coupon for the trouble.. It is now end of January and I still haven't gotten the last part of my shipment and they marked it already shipped. It was never shipped. I do not have my items. I AM NOT HAPPY. WORST WEBSITE EVER. I understand this is a warehouse type store.. but there are better ones. So thank you for eating up $40 of my money and I did not get anything from it. "

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-27-2015

brandsdragon, Sammy Dress rep has responded

“Dear Isabel,

I want to start by extending our thanks to you for providing your extremely valuable feedback to us.

We wish to let the customer know that we are extremely sorry for their disappointment. Clearly, we did not meet their expectations and we will work towards creating the best outcome that everyone can be happy with.We have send you the order information to your account.Please check it and wish your quick reply. We want to solve your problem as soon as possible.

Again, I am sorry for the frustration this has caused you and hope that this will set things right.

Best Regards

Sammydress Customer Service”

"My experience with two of my purchases from Sammy Dress have been very good thus far. One order I had used the cheap shipping, which usually tallies to $9.99, and the items arrived in a month or so, I wasn't distraught and was happy with the quality of the merchandise that arrived. The second order I made sure to use Expedited shipping and the order arrived in less than a week, with the same quality of merchandise met and I was very happy.

There was one order however, before the holiday season, that I had placed with cheap shipping with the "no tracking number" not checked and that order still has yet to appear, which concerns me that the order is lost in limbo.

However, with what I have bought, I am very happy with the service and will definitely order a lot more in the future. Just make sure you choose expedited shipping because it is amazing~

"Loved it a lot! Very affordable and good quality stuff! I Really recomend to buy jewelery and watches ifrom them! Delivery time is good and feedback is fast."

"I love Sammy dresses, if it was a way for Shipping to be faster it would be Great other then that."

"Sammy dress has helped me with any issues i had. Customer service responded to ALL my concerns. I appreciate their business and will order Again.

Thanks....

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-27-2015

brandsdragon, Sammy Dress rep has responded

“Dear Allisha,

Thank you for being kind enough to tell us about your experience. It means a lot to us because it gives us an opportunity to improve.

We would like to extend our sincerest apologies to the customer. We want every customer to be happy and clearly this is not the case here.We have send you the solution to your email and please check it.We wish your quick reply.

Once again, I want to restate our apology to the customer for their experience. We are responsible for this and we will work hard to resolve this issue for them and to prevent it from occuring again in the future.

Best Regards

Sammydress Customer Service”

"I first came to know about sammy dress through some friends that were advertising the webpage through facebook. I saw that the products had good reviews and decided to go for it. My first order consisted of a few bikinis and a couple of clothing pieces and I am very happy to say that I loved most of the products. The bikinis looked just as the pictures advertised and the quality was good but the sizes were a bit smaller than expected. I also think that their rewarding system and other offers they have contributes into wanting to buy even more. Will defenetly shopthere again."

"I have now place three orders with sammydress and I am more then pleased with my purchases . I have purchased jewelry , dress, and " pjs " . Being you average size canadian woman sizing can be tricky with these sites but I always find something I love . "

"I was very skeptical of the company because of the cheap pricing and some negative reviews. But over all I am happy with my order. I ordered 7 different garments from them. 3 of them I can wear perfectly. The others I felt the need for leggings (because of cheap material) or to add a sweater because the fit wasnt quite right. For the price though, I'm definitely pleased with what I purchased, and it arrived VERY quickly which I was shocked by because of other reviews I saw. I would be likely to be a repeat customer, but if I were to refer a friend I would say, expect cheap material. Expect the fitting to need some help. And shop for your body type- even though many garments are "one size" the model is clearly under 100 pounds and probably 4 ft 8, so it may not look the same on you."

Sammy Dress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sammy Dress is a merchant member
Sammy Dress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,902 merchant members.