Stores > Sammy Dress

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.59/10 7.59/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.80/10 8.80/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10

2016-08-27

BEWARE! TERRIBLE CHEAP COMPANY! NOTHING LIKE THE PICS! NO CUSTOMER SERVICE AND NO RETURNS! MONTHS TO RECIEVE SHIPMENTS IF AT ALL!

"Ordered 6 of the same tops in different colors, the order took a month and a half to receive, only 2 of them, sort of, fit. They not only look nothing like the pics, but the sleeves on 4 do not even fit the arms of the 16 year old tiny niece! I have never seen such poorly made irregular crap in all my life! Not one of the 6 tops look anything like another! The tight, black lacey part on the midsection, actually goes over half of your chest, not like pictured at all, so, if you can get it on, it looks ridiculous! Wrote customer service, they barely communicate in English, but told me to read the rules on their return policy! There, I would have to explain WHY I needed to return it, they would have to approve the return, and I would have to pay the return shipping! Needless to say, they did not approve my return and I am now stuck with 6 rags that neither look good or fit! Never again! And I cannot believe the obvious plants on here for good reviews that are barely readable with the horrible English! BEWARE of this company! "

This review was modified by emailsynn1 on August 27 2016 11:00:34 PM

2016-08-27

Chii (Stunning cyrstal cuff ring)

"Received a lovely crystal cuff ring which i ordered based off reviews and comments. the ring was absolutely beautiful, the correct colour as promised and delivery was surprisingly swift."

This review was modified by Chii-C on August 27 2016 03:47:00 AM

2016-08-26

Better Experience THIS time around!

"I have ordered with Sammydress last year and had a really bad experience with shipping, customer service..Everything! This time around, I was VERY satisfied with the entire ordering process, shipping and customer service support. Very impress with how they have changed and how quick their customer service response is now. I had a defective item and they were very quick to help me resolve it. "

2016-08-25

Place for Wigs

"The only thing I've purchased at this site are wigs, so I can only review those. The prices were very good. Shipping takes awhile but they are very accurate when it comes to telling when your items will arrive. If you work with the wigs, they look good. I like that they allow customers to upload pictures, which can be very helpful in deciding whether to purchase. "

2016-08-24

Sammydress.com is awesome

"My overall experience with Sammydress has been great. I placed my first order through the website and was amazed to find out that the product is exactly as what I had ordered. Shipping time was as mentioned on the website. I found all the products resonably priced and the variety is huge. Everyone will find something of their liking. I am extremely impressed and would recommend Sammydress to all my family and friends...

This review was modified by nisha10678 on August 24 2016 03:24:03 AM

2016-08-22

My new favorite online store!

"So far I have loved the 3 items I have bought on sammydress. I would highly recommend for anyone who wants a good deal and very cute clothes. I have received lots of compliments! My sister also ordered and loves what she received!"

This review was modified by miaella on August 22 2016 06:18:38 AM

2016-08-20

My favourite store

"I have been ordering from sammydress for over 3 years. All my stuff is from there. I never disappointed on what I order from sammydress. The prices is more than it was before but it all good some the products des rave more. Sammydress will always be my favourite! "

2016-08-17

HIGHLY Recommend

"The items came in on time, the products were not damaged in any way, i got what i ordered, the items were like the description and looked exactly like the pictures, they were indeed very cute and i am glad to have them as an addition to my wardrobe. I purchased 2 accessories which were a wallet and a purse. I am happy to say that they are the cutest things i own so far. I will sure have more adorable things when i continue to purchase from the website sammydress. The quality was superb for the price. Exactly like how i imagined and exactly like how i wanted. Both items i purchased were versions of other originals. i love buying replicas and fakes (sorry not sorry) the originals tend to be way too overpriced and sammydress has by far the best deal for the 2 products i bought. i checked other websites such was dresslink and the shipping was outrageous and dresslink products take like a month to arrive. now this review is for sammydress and not dress-link so i will discontinue my comparisons but honestly sammydress is awesome. they have improved their quality over the years, a family member of mine purchased a dress from sammydress a few years ago and it wasn't the best, but it was cheap so what can we expect. but this time the items I purchased were cheap AND great quality. highly recommend this website and these products. customer service is superb and i have not returned my items (why would i, they are so great!) so i don't know about their return policy or return procedure. all i know is sammydress is very affordable, has not cheap quality products (from what i know) and ships on time, and doesnt have expensive shipping. HIGHLY reccommend go to sammydress,com right now and check it out."

2016-08-16

Gorgeous Clothes for Less

"After my last shopping experience with Sammy, I had to come back to snag some other items. I bought sweaters, a blouse, and a few pairs of pants. Every single item was stellar. Love the fit, love the style, love the PRICE!! They have earned a loyal customer here. Don't shy away from trying them out. "

This review was modified by ringerrenee on August 16 2016 07:07:11 PM

2016-08-15

I love Sammydress

"All my orders arrive, if there is a problem of any kind customer service solves it right away, the quality of their merchandise is great, the prices are excellent....thank you Sammydress for making it possible for all women to feel feminine again"

SammyDress it's great

"SammyDress my experience was really very satisfactory. I get my package before the estimated time. and the product I liked a lot. the quality is good, recommended this store."

2016-08-12

Very satisfied with Sammy!

"I have been buying handbags on Sammy dress for little over 4 months now; and my experience has been very pleasant. My orders are always complete and if three any problems with our of stock items , customer service always informs me with options
I am very pleased. And will continue to buy from Sammy.

This review was modified by SERINApatricia on August 12 2016 11:21:48 PM

LOVE LOVE IT!

"Ever since I found out about sammydress I have never regretted it. They have a wide variety of products at ridiculously cheap prices. My packages always got to me on time and exactly like it looked in the pictures and reviews. I love Sammydress and I recommend it to anyone who loves great fashion at a wonderful price."

2016-08-09

Very cute blouse

"Cheguei em casa e minha blusa estava empacotadinha me esperando.
Ameeeeeei! Super linda e incrivelmente igualzinha a da foto...até melhor! Pena que não tem como postar foto aqui ;)
Super recomendo! Com certeza comprarei muito mais vezes!

This review was modified by CristianeOliveira on August 27 2016 11:29:15 PM

2016-08-08

Sammy Dress has great style for less!

"I like shopping conveniently at Sammydress.com. They offer stylish, nice clothing with an average quality for less. Shipping should be offered for a discounted rate over a certain order price such as $50-$100 or free after $100.

This review was modified by NycPrettyWoman77 on August 08 2016 10:49:29 AM

Share Sammy Dress's store rating

Sammy Dress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sammy Dress is a merchant member
Sammy Dress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,513 merchant members.