Stores > Sammy Dress

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.20/10 8.20/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.90/10 6.90/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.02/10 8.02/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.38/10 7.38/10
Voice your opinion! Review Sammy Dress by clicking a star below.
2017-05-23

Ótima experiência

"Sou cliente da loja desde 2014 e amo fazer compras no site. A variedade é incrível e o preço bem justo.
Adoro as promoções e cupons de desconto que sempre disponibilizam.
Recomendo!

2017-05-22

Better

"I haven't received. my items i ordered it's been over 7-15 days .No email can't talk to no one very upset"

Rep reply posted May-22-2017

A rep from Sammy Dress, brandsdragon, has responded

“Dear Delois,

We are sorry to learn that you are worried about your order's whereabouts.

Please note that with our registered and expedited delivery we offer all customers a tracking number. You can use this to track where your package is and see an estimated delivery time.

Sammydress can be contact by Live Chat, Support Center 24 hours a day. If we cannot be reached please leave a message and our team will get back to you within 24 hours.

We have sent you your tracking number via a ticket. Please login to your account to check.

If you have any further questions, please contact us and we are more than happy to help,

Sammydress Customer Service Center”

JackHermiz's Avatar

2017-05-17

"It is the best time I ever had thank you ! "

2017-05-12

nice necklace

"very preety pandent necklace just like the picture.i jusy love it...!!@"

Returning customer

"Excellent service! Returning"

Great store!

"The clothes, Jewelry, shoes, wigs and everything else i've tried have all been very good. If there is a problem the will fix it for you. been shopping with them for a long time. :)"

Buena experiencia

"Rápido y excelente producto"

2017-05-08

Sammy Dresse ... Je t'aime !

"Sammy Dress est mon site d'achat préférer . Je n'ai rien
a dire de négatif contre Sammy Dress ... je vous aime beaucoup !
Un site facile d'accès , le prix est abordable qu'en plus vos
vêtements sont de super bonnes qualités . Je vous recommande Sammy Dress .
Vous êtes toujours là à nous aider sans oublier que votre site est facile d'accès .
Vous m'avez même remis mon argent pour un colis non-reçu ...
Merci Sammy Dress !
Chantal / Canada

2017-05-06

Nice clothes and great customer service

"Though the shipping costs to Germany are rather high and sometimes, the articles weren't true to size, I loved what I buyed and everything got solved through the nice customer service. "

Sequoya-22791's Avatar

North Carolina
2017-05-06

Sammy Dress review

"I always have really good experiences with Sammy Dress. Their items are great quality yet very affordable. I always do the fastest shipping so my items always arrive quickly, I would not recommend the cheapest shipping. Their sizes do run small but the sizing charts are pretty reliable and the items do look similar to their pictures. Also the customer service team are super nice and helpful. I would definitely recommend this company!"

2017-05-03

My Number one option

"Most of my wadrobe comes from Sammydress, that is because I can find there the right size for me. As a petite woman is really difficult to find clothes that fits me on stores, that's why I buy there so much. Prices are super cheap and the more you buy, the more beneffits you get. Right now I am VIP Diamond and I save with S points and promo codes. Plus, sharing your purchase on facebook or other social networks gives you S points too. Quality of the clothes is very good. I have never been desappointed. Pretty clothes, best price! Just one thing, the shipping time can be a little long especially on hollydays so I recommend not to pay extra for expedite shipping because it will arrive at the same time as one with flat shipping rate. My honest experience. "

2017-04-30

they look the same

"They look just the same as in the picture"

2017-04-30

Very Good Site to Shop On!

"Sammydress is a great site to shop on! The only thing I would change would be the shipping time. It seemed like it took forever to get my order. About 3 weeks. "

2017-04-27

Amazing!

"When i so the products and prices i thought would be a joke. I was plesant surprised when i received the items that i ordered and they were și good quality and much more beautifull than the website."

Rep reply posted Apr-28-2017

A rep from Sammy Dress, brandsdragon, has responded

“Dear Enache,

Thank you for your kind review about Sammydress. We are always happy to hear when our customers have enjoyed their experience shopping with us.

We hope to see you again on Sammydress.com soon!

Best regards,

Sammydress Customer Service Center”

Branka030's Avatar

Serbia
2017-04-26

Fast delivery and good cooperation

"My experience of shopping on this site is more than good. Very nice and a lot of quality things have to offer, good promotions and products for all ages and every style. Fast delivery and good cooperation with the Center for assistance are the most important to me, and this site provides just such a service. All the best recommendations for Sammydress."

Share Sammy Dress's store rating

Sammy Dress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sammy Dress is a merchant member
Sammy Dress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,403 merchant members.