Stores > Sammy Dress

Customer service: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.47/10 5.47/10

2016-02-08

Nice clothes and Low prices

"I love shopping at sammy dress. They have a great variety of products from clothes to accessories to wigs. The prices are low and the quality is good. I have ordered a few items from them and have been very pleased with them all."

2016-02-07

Satisfied customer here!

"Hello,

I was really anxious when I put my order at Sammydress website. After reading a lot of reviews, I was still mixed up but I decided to give it a shot anyways. I ordered a verry comfy sweatshirt and a really stylish bathsuit. I had a lot of compliments on both.
So did I receive my order? Yes absolutly
Was it long before I received it? Yes, indeed
Was it worth it? Definetly, I will purchase again from them
Before I ordered my sweatshirt, I took the time to read the comments. Some people posted pictures of them, wearing the item, so you can't go wrong. You know exactly how it will look like and how it fits. Size is an issue for a lot of people but again it's because they don't read the description. Asian sizes here, you don't pick your usual size, you go to the measurement page and you choose your size accordingly. I am a xs/s in US size, but i will order a Medium or Small depending on the item. Just be smart, before you pick your oder and read what others said about it.
I had an issue with my bathsuit, It was a little bit tight, but I knew from the beginnig that I should have picked a bigger size. And yet, the technical support was so nice and polite and gave me a refund. I still don't understand what are people complaining about.
The shipping is long, but the items are sent from China, I live in eastern Canada, so I knew it will take a while. Processing time is 3 to 7 days, then the shpiping to Canada is a 25 days, so let's say a max of 5 weeks. I received my order after exactly 5 weeks including christmas and new year hollidays. Keep that in mind when you order, specially if it's for a gift.
But all in all, i am happy here, and I recommend that website

Have a nice day people

This review was modified by meghem on February 07 2016 08:51:15 AM

2016-02-07

Avoid scam artists

"Absolutely do not waste your money their sizing chart is completely fabricated with the xl being 3 times smaller then what is stated on their sizing chart they use on their website. The fabric is like a child's costume dress. They have absolutely no customer service so if something is wrong with your order then you are on your own!! I have used their customer service area on their website I have emailed, messaged on Facebook and wrote on their Facebook page and I have got nothing but generic messages back.
YOU WILL NOT GET A REFUND FOR SH**Y PRODUCTS OFF THIS SITE

This review was modified by Aenya on February 07 2016 06:16:48 AM

2016-02-06

Poor Customer service

"i ordered 6 items and only 4 arrived .I complained via the website and recieved an empty email in reply, (they did say they would reply within 24 hours but did not say with NO explaination!)
The items are as cheap as chips if you like a bargain but you get what you pay for cheap chinese merchandise.

This review was modified by pjm64 on February 06 2016 06:26:33 AM

2016-02-04

Sammy Dress the best online shops ever!!!

"Sammy Dress has prove to be a true and reliable site. Have orderd twice from it and still am highly satisfied bu the products. The prices are ridiculously affordable and the quality....way better than I expected.

Thank you Sammy Dress!!!!

This review was modified by Vimbz on February 04 2016 05:50:10 AM

2016-02-04

Sammy Dress have good quality, low prices ans fast shipping

"I like this website very much! I have orderded 2 times and they have arrived in perfect condition in two weeks. The quality is very good so I'm sure I'll ordered again in the future. The clothes looks like on the photo. I definitely recommend to all.
And customer service works very good, they answered messages very fast

2016-02-03

Great Prices and Styles!!

"SammyDress always has great prices on trendy clothes, makeup,etc. I have been shopping there since 2014 and I plan on continuing! Love them! "

This review was modified by Anna-Lee on February 03 2016 03:17:22 PM

where my syuff

"Shipping too long.. Didn't received my things..
Tracking number is wrong!! CAN'T email them because ticket number is wrong!! No one answers the phone!! Horrible services!!!

This review was modified by wontshopagainhere on February 03 2016 01:21:25 PM

The Hat that never came

"I ordered three items from Sammy Dress. They mailed me two of the items in separate plastic envelopes about 50 days after the order was place. The third item was never sent, although I paid for it. They finally offered me a refund, but I never got it. They are not a good, reputable company with which to do business. I had to pay extra for insurance of the items, so you would think that would mean a refund for items not received, but even though they offered a refund it never came.
I opened a case with Paypal because they never sent me my refund and they told Paypal the items were sent. Two of the items were sent, I never disputed that. The third item NEVER CAME, they acknowledged that, but NEVER sent my refund. They will drag out a refund until it takes so long that your claim expires. Not a reliable company. Beware.

This review was modified by Shedemi on February 03 2016 12:34:09 PM

Awesome online store

"I have great experience from SammyDress.com. I've only ordered one time but i'm planning to order again. Product selection is very large so anybody can find something to purchase. Quality of the products are good and i'm very pleased about the products i have bought so far."

Be Cautious, Business Practices are Sketchy, Product is Disappointing

"Please be careful when you shop here. One, it is extremely difficult to return items as you manually have to do a LOT of work in order to get them to return your items and IT ALMOST NEVER RESULTS in ALL OF YOUR MONEY as a refund. They take away some for a "restocking" fee when you have unused unworn items.

Sizing is a major issue. THE CLOTHES ARE NOT US sizes so don't think you're getting a steal.

My biggest issue was that I did not receive some of the items from my shipment. Instead of their customer service and ordering notifying me that it was out of stock, they went ahead and charged my card and never sent it to me until I reached out and told them I did not receive it. Any proper business would NOT do that. Then on top of that, instead of offering a refund for OUT OF STOCK items I never received, they said I could either wait or receive a credit on their website to buy other items. No, those ARE NOT the only two options. There should be another which is to refund the money of items you don't have SINCE YOU shouldn't have charged it anyways.

Be smart, purchase from another company that is more reputable like your local f21, wetseal, or whatever. This online retailer **** in customer service.

As for their product? It's hit or miss and subpar. The descriptions don't tell you what material it is made of, they don't have accurate reviews, their sizing chart is not really indicative of how the dress fits on an American person. AND it DOES NOT look like pictures they have at all. Save your money and shop elsewhere.

This review was modified by jhvo1990 on February 03 2016 07:34:55 AM

2016-02-02

Sammy dress Stockings and Dress a Hit for "Fashions on the Field" at the Melbourne Cup

"I loved this and so did everyone else!
This little combo of dress and stockings from Sammydress was so stylish it won Fashions on the Field on Melbourne Cup Day in Australia. It was so comfortable and easy and went perfectly with my Stylish Elastic Waist Kitten Pattern Bodycon Stockings For Women 135966101
I work them to "The Melbourne Cup" races and everybody loved them -
I am a former model and both my husband and I are quite well known personalities here in Australia

2016-01-31

DO NOT USE SAMMY DRESS

"Not only were the clothes the wrong size nothing looked like the site showed. EVERYTHING was cheaply made and they robbed me. I had to pay 24$ in shipping and handling AND then I had to pay ANOTHER 24$ on top to the third party company they use. But to make matters only worse they put my order in 2 shipments so now I have to pay ANOTHER 24$ because they are useless morons who are only after money. NEVER EVER EVER use this site or company!"

This review was modified by AdriannaLawlor on January 31 2016 11:05:46 AM
Rep reply posted Feb-02-2016

brandsdragon, Sammy Dress rep has responded

“Dear AdriannaLawlor,
We want to thank you for telling us about your situation.
We very much regret issue and are fully committed to resolving it to your satisfaction.
Our team has reviewed your complaint and offered you a solution in the ticket. We are waiting for your reply.
Could you please answer us ?
Thank you very much for your cooperation.
Kind regards
sammydress Customer Service

2016-01-29

Best website to shop on

"I have been shopping on this website for 2 years and counting, never been disappointed with any purchase recommend for all online shoppers "

This review was modified by Tafari255 on January 29 2016 07:50:53 PM

2016-01-29

Good website

"I love this website. The support is fast and good, they always help me. I have orderded 3 times and they have arrived in perfect condition in 15 days. The quality is very very good so I'm sure I'll ordered again in the future. "

Share Sammy Dress's store rating

Sammy Dress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sammy Dress is a merchant member
Sammy Dress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,635 merchant members.