Sammy DressCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.66/10 6.66/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.69/10 4.69/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.91/10 5.91/10

"its a good site. the stuff i order on the site came in at a reasonable time and nothing was wrong with anything. i really like the site and the stuff on it . i really look forward to using sammydress again "

"Oh my goodness I love this site. The prices are unbelievable and the quality of the products is really amazing for the price! I went back and did a ton of Christmas shopping here after I bought stuff for myself!"

"I ordered a sweater and it was perfect :) Nice and soft & for the price it seamed more than what I expected. I doubted at first if it was some type of scam.But when I got my order it was great :) "

"I have only order once, so far, from Sammy Dress. My experience with them was very good. Shipping was within the days stated. Prices were right. The items I ordered was exactly what I expected. The only down fall was one of the item I ordered was too short to wear as a dress, and I will be wearing as a long shirt instead. Just make sure you pay attention to the size you are ordering. I will be defiantly ordering again! "

"nice price on clothes. dresses fit like a glove and are not bad quality for the price. will shop here again"

"i love the website!
everything is great, good price, quality, good comunication with the seller, sometimes it takes too long to arrive... but worth it!!!
the clothes are very fashionable!!!! the shoes and the jewelry too
i recomend it!

"I received my shoes just in time for the winter. They are very cute and comfortable. I have received compliments on my shoes already and this is my first day wearing them. I ordered them a size bigger which for me is a 7 US size because I thought they were going to be snugged, but they fit fine and I could have gotten my size 6 US size, but they are not to big they actually are comfortable. Will order again, but next time in my size. Over all I love them. Sammy Dress shipped in 3 days and I got my product in time. Great online company"

"I actually love ordering from this site. I can't understand how people complain about the clothes being "too cheap" when your paying 5$-20$ for items, you have to set your expectations appropriately. I've ordererd a coat, dresses and boots from here and within 2 weeks have recieved them, and they fit perfectly and I get so many compliments. I will be ordering again in the future!! "

"Esta tienda en linea me encanta, los precios son increibles y los articulos son de ensueño, el primer pedido que hice me llego super rapido, todo empaquetado individualmente. Me han respondido todas las preguntas que e realizado, simplemente amo esta tienda.
P.D. estoy en espera de mi siguiente pedido!!!

"Thanks for all this stuff. Good quality and texture !"

"So i ordered two packages in early October and i still haven't received my pack. Not to mention the second package hasn't even shipped and the package that has already shit is a partial order ._. Which still hasn't felt china or where ever.. as far as the clothes go, i wouldn't know."

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-19-2014

brandsdragon, Sammy Dress rep has responded

“Dear ibsippin123,

We want to start by thanking you for notifying us about the issue.
We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you.
For the item you didn't receive,it's out of stock,we will refund to you,please don't worry.
We had sent an e-mail to you already,please check it and reply,hope we can solve this issue soon
Thank you again for bringing these matters to our attention.
We would be grateful if you could please continue your communication with us in your support ticket(s), so that we can work together to reach an acceptable solution. We are committed to assisting every customer at any time. Many thanks.

Best Regards
Sammydress Customer Service”

"I ordered a jacket on 9/29/14 and it is now 11/19/14 and I still have not had the jacket shipped to me. When I emailed Sammy Dress to find out why they stated they never received payment and told me to contact my bank to pay them. This is despite using PayPal to pay for the transaction using an instant transfer and getting emails from both Paypal and Sammy Dress stating my payment was accepted, received and processed. Sammy Dress, however told me too just keep waiting. I'm starting to think that I will never get the item I ordered or a refund. I discourage anyone from ordering from this website."

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-18-2014

brandsdragon, Sammy Dress rep has responded

“Dear roberttrippel,

We want to start by thanking you for notifying us about the issue.
We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you.
Thank you again for bringing these matters to our attention.

Best Regards
Sammydress Customer Service”

"A friend told me about Sammy Dress.com and I was a little hesitant to try it out. Finally one day I ordered a necklace from them and I've been in love with this website ever since. Checkout Sammy Dress.com for that designer look at a bargain! "

"This is the only site I'm going to order from, from now on. They have a wonderful selection of clothes. Oh and the best part is the price!!!!"

"Sammy Dress gave me great customer service. They were very quick to reply to my questions and concerns. The quality of some clothes was not so great, but others was good, especially considering the price.

Thanks,
Shannon East

Sammy Dress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sammy Dress is a merchant member
Sammy Dress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,909 merchant members.