Sammy DressCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.80/10 6.80/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.84/10 4.84/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.17/10 6.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.96/10 5.96/10

"I placed an order November 15th, still has not arrived. tracking has not updated since Nov 22nd. just says it is enroute to destination. I ordered other items from Aliexpress two weeks after placing this order and the items have all arrived last week."

“Dear rastam1 ,

Thank you for taking your time to write your review. We really appreciate the feedback.
We very much regret that the issue has occurred and are fully committed to resolving it to your satisfaction.
We have reached out to personally apologize for what happened. From time to time with thousands of shipments there will be an occasional issue with shipping. Our procedure is designed to handle situations like this one quickly and efficiently. For this customer we were neither quick nor efficient and for that reason, we are retracing what exactly went so wrong so we can avoid such inefficiencies in the future.
Your order is on the way with tracking#RI222306362CN at present,you can track on the site http://www.17track.net/en/result/post.shtml?nums=RI222306362CN,as it’s flat rate shipping chose before,the shipping time is slower than other shipping method,please kindly wait for it patiently.
We will send you an email for person apologize,please check it and reply,hope we can solve this issue soon.

Again, I am sorry for the frustration this has caused you and hope that this will set things right.
We will learn from this and strive even harder to improve the shopping experience for all of our shoppers. We want to make Sammydress a great place that provides the best possible experience for every one of our customers.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"cute stuff for super reasonable prices! Just might take a while to receive in the mail."

"A very good avenue to shop online, products are really what they are as they appear on pictures. Clothes fit really well as well as shoes.

Would highly recommend this to others!!

"I absouletly love this site! They have the cutest clothes at the best prices...I am very happy with everything I received:) and the shipping was sooo fast I received all my stuff in less then a week! This is my new faviorite go to site to shop:) Thankyou Sammy dress! you are Awesome and have the best customer service!!!:))"

"I did not have a good experience with Sammy dress. It was over a month before anything was shipped out. I contacted the support center numerous times and if I got a response, it wasn't until at least a few days later. I have also tried to contact them using the phone number available and get a busy signal every time. I have also asked to get a phone call instead of an email for a response and never got one, therefore have never spoken to a representative. All of the men's clothing I ordered was entirely too small. A few of the items I ordered for myself were also too small. I understand that when you are not paying too much, the quality will not be as good but I honestly don't think the quality is good at all. I asked a representative through email about returning items for a bigger size and I was told that it's suggested not to send back because the shipping price to have it sent back is so expensive. Overall, I'm very disappointed with the site and will not be ordering again."

“Dear Jamie0418,

We want to start by extending our thanks to you for providing your extremely valuable feedback to us.
We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you.
Maybe the Asia sizes you chose were not fit.For your reference, please note that 1 inch= 2.54cm so you can convert the size accurately.

We will send you an email,hope we can resolve the problems together.
Once again, I want to restate our apology to the customer for their experience. We are responsible for this and we will work hard to resolve this issue for them and to prevent it from occuring again in the future.
We are going to reach out to apologize in a more personal way, and to offer an accommodation as thanks for bringing this issue to our attention.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"Really fun to shop @ Sammy Dress. I am happy so far...they are currently resolving a couple issues that they were quick to respond. I will continue my business with them."

"Sammy dress is a very great online shopping site! They have a variety of items that are great quality, yet light on your pockets. If your looking for unique Stylish fashion at a great price I recommend Sammy dress!"

"I am so very very upset with this place, please please please DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!!! You can't call and inquire because you can't understand what they are saying VERY poor english, I did get enough out of the convesation that he said to pay extra for shipping so I did, that was OVER 10 days ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN!!! PLEASE SHOP TO FIND ANOTHER ITEM!!! DO NOT ORDER FROM SAMMY DRESS!!!!

“Dear brendasuesullivan,

Thank you so much for your important feedback. We are always very grateful to hear from our customers.
I want to start by apologizing unreservedly to you for what has happened; it is never our intention to upset any customer.
Usually, the processing time can affect the item dispatch time.Total Delivery Time = Processing Time + Packaging Time + Shipping Time.
This includes the time taken to conduct compulsory, detailed quality checks as well as carefully packaging the item prior to dispatch.
We are really sorry that your order includes popular items experiencing stock availability issues, the order took more business days to process.
Please understand that we want you to be completely satisfied with our products.Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
If it's too late for you,we can full refund to avoid keeping you waiting too long.We will send you an email,please check in time,hope we can resolve it soon.

We are grateful to all who take the time to review us and while the terrific reviews are lovely to get, it is the ones that tell us where we can improve that are invaluable.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"Very good online shop! I ordered clothes for my girlfriend and shoes for me. My order came in 12 days from ordering products. Very fast and the product quality was great. I recommend!"

"I really enjoy shopping with Sammy Dress. They are very friendly, well-mannered, and have great prices. If you live in the United States be sure to order your item at least two weeks in advance. This company is over seas. Over All a very well pleasing company!"

"I've personally never had any issue with the products received or their customer service. I've noticed bigger orders tend to be separated so they don't all come at once, but they do still ultimately arrive. I'd definitely buy from them again"

"Great prices for some super cute clothes. Love the "share your look" pics of real women wearing the clothes so you really know what you are buying!"

"I ordered a dress from Sammy Dress and absolutely loved it. It fit great and the quality was good. Although shipping was a bit long I will definitely be ordering from this site again."

"Recently ordered 3 dresses. Received a package after 10 days containing only 1 dress. Contacted their customer support and where very helpful and sorry for their mistake. I dont even receive that type of customer service at my local stores which is a shame. They were very fast at replying to my emails. Oh and the dress omg loveeeee it! I cant wait to wear it for Christmas. I am now a happy loyal customer to Sammy Dress. "

"Shopping online on Sammy dress is a blast. They have a variety of amazing items that you can choose from. Their help/support system helps with any problem you need. I always get a quick response back. Sammy dress is the place to shop."

Sammy Dress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sammy Dress is a merchant member
Sammy Dress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,919 merchant members.