Stores > Sammy Dress

Customer service: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.30/10 8.30/10
2017-01-17

DON'T BUY HERE

"I have now tried to deal with this company twice and both times totally unsatisfied .

A company which is trying to sell to the north American or European market needs to have sizing which is comparable to this . The first time I ordered the sizes were suppose to be a medium mens and it was more like a shirt for a 7 yr old . And it took well over 6 weeks to get here on top of that .

Then they offered to send me new sizes which in over 2 months never did arrive and again telling me to contact the post office . The post office only deals with the shipper not the receiver . They pass off their responsibility .

I will never deal with them again - total waste of my time .

This review was modified by stuartlg on January 19 2017 01:00:03 PM
Rep reply posted Jan-18-2017

“Dear Stuartlg,

We wish to apologize that you are having issues with our products.

We at Sammydress provide a clear and easy to use size chart below our item description on all product pages. We ask that customers use their correct measurements compared with our chart to check the correct size before ordering.

For the shipping option that you have chosen, unfortunately there is no international tracking number available. Usually, this delivery service usually takes between 10-25 business days. We kindly ask that you wait a little longer to receive your order.

If you believe that your order should have already arrived, please first check that it is not being held at your local post office.

We have sent you a message and are awaiting your reply in our ticket system. Please login to your account to send us a response.

Thank you for your feedback, it is always well appreciated.

Sammydress Customer Service Center

2017-01-17

Variety of clothes with very low prices!

" Such an easy website to navigate. Plenty of choices, from casual to formal. Cute and fashionable clothes at unbelievably low prices. Good customer service, too! "

This review was modified by MidwesternGirl on January 19 2017 08:00:02 AM

2017-01-16

SammyDress Shopaholic

"My experience with SammyDress has been amazing. Fast shipping, quality products - clothes, jewelry, makeup accessories and more, as well as the chance to earn points towards all of my purchases on their easy to use app. Five Star Experience! "

This review was modified by SunShiine on January 18 2017 07:30:02 AM

2017-01-13

Delighted with the products

"I have been shopping Sammy Dress for the past two years. My clients are raving about the outfits they are receiving. The customer service has been very helpful when I call with questions. I have already ordered five outfits this year-the latest ordered an hour ago. I use them for all my customer needs, and they are rising to the challenge!"

This review was modified by ReeceWorldFashion on January 17 2017 12:02:02 AM

2017-01-12

Satisfeita com o serviço!

"Eu demorei muito para encontrar um site que atendesse ás minhas necessidades como consumidora. E o site sammydress sempre me atendeu super bem e as vezes em que ocorreram imprevistos,como reembolso por exemplo,sempre eram resolvidos com bastante agilidade e eficiência. Por isso eu recomendo,pelo menos para mim o site é realmente excelente!!"

This review was modified by adrieleraiane23 on January 17 2017 12:01:00 AM

2017-01-11

Très bon site je recommande

"site facile à utiliser, clair avec beaucoup de choix d'articles. Articles conformes aux photos et correspondants à la taille voulue. Paiement sécurisé. Suivi de transport excellent et service après vente très bien. Je suis ravie."

This review was modified by titiajo on January 13 2017 10:15:02 AM

2017-01-06

Don't be impatient

"First off, I don't work for them, and I'm being 100% honest. I don't understand why people call this site a scam? I understand that some people have had terrible experiences with their orders, but this isn't the only site where orders may come in wrong or damaged. As for the length of time for shipping, I'm located in the US and since this site is primarily of Chinese origin, I already knew my items would take some time to arrive ( especially since I choose the cheapest shipping). I considered that my items would have to cross overseas to arrive, plus I made my order around the busiest time of the year which is the holidays. Regardless, I got half of my order in about three weeks, my skirt was made of good material and worth the wait. Yeah, I was confused about only getting half of my order. So I got in touch with their online customer support chat ( referred to as tickets)and their customer support replied that same day and with answers that satisfied me. 1) My other skirt was out of stock at that moment and 2) They wanted to send what they DID have. This not only kept me satisfied because I at least have something, but they gave me proper answers and I can always use my tracking number to keep an eye out for my other package. This site is similar to Amazon, where you KNOW these items are coming from across the seas and they WILL take time to arrive. Plus, as I already mentioned, those horror stories of not receiving anything could happen on any site and that's why I spent that extra $2 for shipping insurance. Anyone who goes online to shop ANYWHERE should always be careful, take into consideration where your package is coming from and if it's during the holidays, prepare to wait. I don't shop online often, but I will say this site is reliable and their prices are great. I have no disputes with them that I haven't already solved with the help of the tickets."

This review was modified by sushichie on January 06 2017 06:43:47 AM

2017-01-05

Buyer Beware! You may not get your items.

"I placed my order on cyber Monday, which I knew would delay the process from the start. However, after two weeks of 'processing' I had to make the initial contact to find that they were holding my order due to stock issues. This was the first point of contact made by either party, and I felt it was irresponsible to not inform me of this without my seeking of information.

At that point I asked to have my 5 items shipped, and wait for the initial item to be restocked and sent out. This was "resolved" on 12/11 and they created the shipping label for my package, emailing me a picture of said package and saying it was heading out (with 4 items)! My package sat in their warehouse until 12/28 when (after much back and forth with my "tickets") I told their customer service I would be moving forward with a fraudulent accusation. I had been told various times in those two weeks that my package was out for shipment, but this was a blatant lie. I had spoken with UPS on several occasions at this point, based on shear confusion.

At this point they informed me that three of my items were being sent out and now, the item that was not in stock in my original inquery was somehow replaced, but another item (that I had not been made aware of a stocking issue with) was now being offered as a refund to me. At this point, I'm fed up enough to just say "fine, send whatever." But I have to tell you, I am absolutely disgusted with the way this has been handled. I have been blatantly lied to, and misdirected for over a month now, and my items (the few they deemed to send) ARE STILL NOT HERE.

I know this is a pretty wordy review, but if you're thinking of ordering from this company.. Let me sum it up for you.

2 week processing time. Lying customer service. Absolutely abysmal handling of stock and stock related issues. And I haven't even seen the quality of the products.. But I'm worried.

Please don't order from Sammy Dress. They are a terrible company.

This review was modified by JenniferLynn_ on January 16 2017 10:52:45 AM
Rep reply posted Jan-07-2017

“Dear Jennifer,

We are sorry that you are experiencing issues.

Sammydress clearly states on each item page the processing time of each product. The time it takes for you to receive your package will be the processing time plus the shipping time.

In cases where we believe that the processing time may be longer, due to stock availability, we will contact the customer within 24 hours.

To track a parcel please visit here: http://new.17track.net/en.

We have sent you your tracking number via a ticket with solution. Please login to your account to check.

We are awaiting your reply there.

Sammydress Customer Service Center”

2017-01-03

I love it

"I always go to this website to find cheap clothes, do not expect a mega quality but I find that honest for this price. After personally I have never had a problem and they already answered to my questions."

This review was modified by AnnabelleM on January 03 2017 04:10:43 AM

2017-01-02

COMPLETE SCAM/CON

"I placed an order with SammyDress on December 12 2016. I had ordered a Christmas present and wanted to make sure I would receive it in time so I also opted the "expedited shipping", which I had to pay extra for, but that was fine cause like I said I wanted to make sure I would receive it in time. It is now January 3rd 2017. STILL have NOT received the package. Reading other reviews I see mentioned to "please refer to the processing time on the item page" fine and dandy, I can see it was shipped out!!! Not only have I not received my package yet, I have yet been able to contact or speak with an actual person anytime I try to call, or send an e-mail!!! I have got no response or answers from anyone!!! And when I called the shipping company I got a recording that said "number has been disconnected"!!!! Complete SCAM!!!!! DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE!!! If I could give no stars I would but that is obviously not an option. WILL NEVER ORDER FROM HERE AGAIN OR REFER ANYONE TO DO SO!!! "

This review was modified by CrystalLee on January 16 2017 10:55:42 AM
Rep reply posted Jan-04-2017

“Dear Crystal,

Thank you for your review.
Sammydress can be contact by Live Chat, Support Center or phone 24 hours a day. If we cannot be reached please leave a message and our team will get back to you within 24 hours.
Our phone number for US customers is: + (1)(1)8552228111, and for other countries is: + (001)8552228111. Our lines operate in English and are available from 7:30-21:30, 7 days a week.
Please note that with our registered and expedited delivery we offer all customers a tracking number. You can use this to track where your package is and see an estimated delivery time.
To track a parcel please visit here: http://new.17track.net/en.
We have sent you your tracking number via a ticket. Please login to your account to check.
If you have any further questions, please contact us and we are more than happy to help,

Sammydress Customer Service Center”

2016-12-27

A best dress company on the web!!

"Sammy Dress is the best company among the similar dress companies on web.
Their web site is organized nicely and it's easy to find what you want.
Their merchandises are in a good taste with good quality.
They have so many nice clothing and so many accessory to choose from.
It is very much the fun to looking at what they offer!
They are also very quick to send what you have ordered.
Their customer service is also very good.
I never had trouble with them.
I love shopping at Sammy Dress!!

This review was modified by Kimmie4192 on December 27 2016 06:07:26 PM

2016-12-22

Awesome store to shop! :)

"I was looking for the outerwear to use this winter season and I haven't see any at any mortar stores nearby but luckily I've found sammydress that sells out fashionable outerwear for men which I found really reasonable as the prices of its coat are these cheap and the quality of the jacket I've bought is superb! Indeed, sammydress is a worth to check as you need to buy anything for fashion. "

This review was modified by Iamronel on December 22 2016 07:43:23 PM

2016-12-22

Get top of shopping experience and don't wander elsewhere

"I am the one who likes online shopping and look at many sites. My experience with Sammydress.com is exceptionally great due to quality of service offered, amazing offers and great product quality with varieties. It is very easy to communicate with the customer service and their approach is very satisfying. The resolution has always offered more than the expectations. I bought total 5 dresses and I am extremely satisfied with my shopping experience. This is the honest feedback and I have also recommended many of my friends about this online shopping experience. Enjoy great offers of quality products with exceptional customer service as a bonus. "

This review was modified by kirtimak25 on December 22 2016 03:14:51 AM

2016-12-20

Good quality and low prices!

"Ordered some dresses from Sammydress. Initially I was worried the quality wouldn't be good because of the love price tag, but I was happily surprised! The clothes were good quality and I will definitely order from them again. Just be sure to have your measurements ready, as most of the clothes have custom sizes based of inches or cm measurements! Shipping time was as promised and the shipping cost was fair! "

2016-12-15

SammyDress is the perfect fashion site!

"I've been ordering from SammyDress for almost 2 years now, and I must say they are my #1 website to go to for inexpensive but quality fashion. They're outfits are true to size, the textures are amazing, and I always have a great experience with their customer service. The processing and shipping time to the US is extremely fast. Everytime I wear my SammyDress items, I'm always asked "where did you get that"! I haven't seen any of the clothing in my local retail stores, so it's great to be the unique one wearing something different. Thanks SammyDress...you rock!!! "

Share Sammy Dress's store rating

Sammy Dress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sammy Dress is a merchant member
Sammy Dress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,446 merchant members.