Stores > Sammy Dress

Customer service: Rating 7.99/10 7.99/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.48/10 7.48/10

2016-06-21

Impossible to return

"No way of contacting sammydress to return a dress that was to small. Everytime I look for away to contact the website says it's corrupt in the return section. Deadline for return . And still can't contact site. You can't return without contacting. Good way to not actually let you return even though they say you can. Love the dress bUT it doesn't fit."

This review was modified by Creepydolls on June 21 2016 01:58:49 AM
Rep reply posted Jun-21-2016

A rep from Sammy Dress, brandsdragon, has responded

“Dear customer,

Thank you for your recent message.We wish to apologize for any inconvenience.
Please check out warranty and return policy here:http://www.sammydress.com/m-article-id-16.htm
Customer can return product according the instruction there.
In order to resolve the issue,we have sent you a message and offered you the best resolution.
We are now waiting for your reply.
Thank you for your support in advance!

Best regards
Sammydress Customer Service”

2016-06-16

Satisfaction!!!!!

"It's a well organised site, with great prices, nice quality clothes!! I can' t wait re-ordering!!! Ican't wait trying other staff than clothing!!
It;s my sincere opinion and I have no problem sharing it with other people!!

2016-06-15

My cutie bag from the best shop!

"Highly recommend shopping at SammyDress. I found the site when I search on the internet a bag, and had a great time looking something for me. My bag is so cute and I loved it. I was surprised with the quality of the bag, and light green is a pretty color. I'm buying again a new bag and 2 dresses. Anxiously awaiting my shopping!
Really recommend for all people the shop because have high quality, good price, fast shipping and the products are send to many countries.

This review was modified by MFERNANDES on June 16 2016 10:13:27 AM

2016-06-09

NOT SO QUALITY

"I ordered swimsuits from Sammy dress last summer. It took forever to get my order only to discover that that swim suits were very cheaply made & did not fit. I tried relentlessly to contact Sammy Dress on their website. No invoice was sent w the order or any instructions of how to return. I have been fighting w my bank to credit my credit card--they cannot because according to PayPal I still have the merchandise. Yes I do still have this merchandise- cannot fill out return form on line, no answer to calls on their 24 hour hotline or live chat no matter when I tried. I strongly suggest these positive reviews need to be thoroughly researched. I would never order from Sammy Dress again & would welcome a response from their representative. "

This review was modified by Nancygrocciajohnson on June 10 2016 11:41:02 AM
Rep reply posted Jun-10-2016

A rep from Sammy Dress, brandsdragon, has responded

“Dear Nancy,

Thank you for your feedback.We wish to apologize for any inconvenience.
We have reviewed your order issue in detail.
1)Please kindly note we shipped out your order on date 2015-08-26.And the delivered date is 2015-09-08.The shipping time frame for your order is 7-15 working days according to the shipping method you chose.So it was delivered on time.
2)Here is our warranty and return policy:http://www.sammydress.com/m-article-id-16.htm Obviously,your order was exceed the time limit to return.But we are willing to take the responsibility to resolve the issue to your satisfaction.We have sent you an e-mail to offer you the right resolution.
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon.Thank you for your cooperation.

Kind regards
Sammydress Customer Service

2016-06-07

My purchase on Sammy Dress

"Hello ! This was my first purchase in this store. I was very pleasantly surprised by the huge choice of products. Quick and timely support. The quality of the goods ordered. Speed of delivery. Only the positive imotsii. I will definitely order more in the store. I recommend to do there shopping."

2016-06-07

They do a good job overall

"I'm very pleased with how this company conducts business. Everything I've bought from them was exactly as expected. Overall trustworthy. "

2016-06-03

good quality

"I have a few products from them, and I'm so happy with the quality. I washed them in washing machine, and still are the same. Also the products look the same as the pictures. "

2016-06-03

Good Experience

"I really enjoy the SammyDress website. It is easy to maneuver, when looking for dresses just click dresses and I appreciate that there are so many options for me to narrow my search. I have made several purchases with them and they have really great pricing. The orders are always decent and they arrive in good shape. The shipping because it is international does take a little time and pay attention to the sizing but if you know that going in you'll have a wonderful experience."

2016-06-02

Lots of smiles shopping Sammy Dress!

"I have ordered a number of different items from Sammy Dress over the past few months and I am never disappointed. Great quality and fast shipping. And their customer service is excellent....and we all know THAT is important!
Don't hesitate with ordering from Sammy Dress! You will be smiling too:)

2016-06-02

SammyDress is Perfect

"I made a purchase, after the payment confirmed my request has already been sent, were super attentive, sent pictures of my pack and followed the whole process. Wonderful products and super affordable values."

2016-06-01

amazing

"so i ordered a dress for my bridal shower and it was amazing the quality of the material was not cheap and not see through it was just a described and pictured i will definitely order from this site again"

2016-05-30

Great Company!

"Sammy Dress is a great site to shop from their prices are very reasonable and the products have very good quality. My experiences purchasing from them were satisfying and when i had any queries there customer service was very helpful and on point when it came to rectifying the issue. I would definately encourage you to purchase from them."

This review was modified by Val302016 on May 30 2016 11:08:17 AM

2016-05-29

I got my product of SammyDress

"In the correct time i recieved my palette of concealer and i like it, the package was protected. "

This review was modified by Olgamar on May 29 2016 07:37:02 PM

2016-05-29

So many great items at amazing prices.

"I love shopping at sammydress.com, there's so much to choose from. The prices are great, and on the rare occasion that something does go wrong customer service always takes care of it immediately.
Each time you shop points are applied to your account, then you can use those points like cash to spend on more items.
Even though it's overseas shipping it is surprisingly quick to arrive. They have a whole section of items that ship free, too. I always receive a shipping email with tracking number and even a picture if my package showing the label.
Women, men, children, accessories, bags, shoes and more! Even if you shop all day you won't need able to see it all. There's always lots of good clear pictures and very good sizing charts so you can be sure of what you're buying.

2016-05-24

Excellent customer service

"I enjoy online shopping at Sammy because of their excellent customer service, they respond so fast incase of any query and always give me options to choose from. I also get quality products at a cheaper price and i do not have to wait for long to receive my package. Way to go Sammy,Bravo! "

Share Sammy Dress's store rating

Sammy Dress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sammy Dress is a merchant member
Sammy Dress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,565 merchant members.