Sammy DressCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.72/10 6.72/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.33/10 5.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.40/10 6.40/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.11/10 6.11/10

"I received my order in good time. I love everything I got!! the only issue was that two of the dresses I ordered didn't come? I think it's because high demand for the items I just want to be sure that I will be getting them, A follow up email would be nice.. tried to call their customer service number but that hasn't gotten me anywhere. It's a shame because I love everything I have gotten thus far... "

"I have used Sammy Dress several time and I still love them. I shop with them for their awesome prices and unique styles. I'm usually very satisfied with my purchases. Especially accessories like bags and shoes! "

"This is place is great! I've ordered many times from Sammy dress,and impressed every time. If you're ordering,over seas,it takes a couple of weeks to receive your order,but it states that in the estimated delivery time. Prices are great,material is exact,but sized run small so I always order a size up.. I've recommended this site to a few cousins and recently my mother,and their infatuated with the site"

"I ordered this dress with expedient shipping, so I could wear it for graduation. I still haven't gotten it. I paid more for shipping than I did for the actual dress. I am going to hope that it will be here in time and that it will fit. If not, I will try to get my money back."

“Dear kaylin_sink,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are lucky to hear from our valued customers.
First, we want to offer my sincerest apologies to you for the issue.
Due to delays in the delivery date supplier, we can not schedule delivery, please be assured that we will full refund you, if you still need to buy, please post a new order.
We emailed you already,please kindly check and reply,hope we can solve this issue soon.
Again, I am sorry for the frustration this has caused you and hope that this will set things right.
We are grateful to all who take the time to review us and while the terrific reviews are lovely to get, it is the ones that tell us where we can improve that are invaluable.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"I purchased a swimsuit for my daughter. The suit came with a major design flaw when they made it. It is a blue top with a large white stripe on the top of it. One of the white stripes was noticeably larger than the other. When I wrote to them and sent them a picture, they said that they cannot return swimsuits for hygiene issues. Really? It's not like your going to resell the bathing suit. It's defective and cannot be worn. I won't be using them again, and I'll be giving them bad reviews all over the internet. "

“Dear danetteg,

We are especially lucky to receive your feedback here and always open to customer's different advice which
contribute to the great improvements on our work.

We totally understand how disappointed and frustrated when you receive the products which have some flaws.
We are gald to solve this problems for you, We emailed you and more than happy to offer a better solution for you,
please kindly check and reply.

Please feel free to contact us for any question and concerns, we are always there to help you.

Best regards
Sammydress Customer Service”

"Everyone complaining that it takes so long to be delivered, realize youre ordering from over seas, of course its going to take a while and sammydress even tells you that it will when you go to check out. I have recieved all of my packages, ive ordered from them a few times and no issues. I love sammydress and they are my go to place for fun summer flirty dresses and jewelry to compliment the outfits."

"Confused... upon reading these reviews, they all say the following:
"Thank you so much for your important feedback. We are always very grateful to hear from our customers.

I want to start by apologizing unreservedly to you for what has happened; it is never our intention to upset any customer.

We have reached out to personally apologize for what happened. From time to time with thousands of shipments there will be an occasional issue with shipping. Our procedure is designed to handle situations like this one quickly and efficiently. For this customer we were neither quick nor efficient and for that reason, we are retracing what exactly went so wrong so we can avoid such inefficiencies in the future."

Are you serious? can you not be so routine and be more personable to the concerns we as customers have with your company?! I ordered a couple of items from Sammy Dress and even paid the expedited processing fee so the items would arrived on time. Now this was earlier May and it is now May 20, 2015 and let me be sure to clarify, expedited shipping fees means just that, expedited. I completed a complaint form and several days later I get a response that the items was out of stock but they are waiting on for it to arrive by the 17th. I replied to them and told them what they should have done was put a comment in the order history or contacted me immediately that the items were not available. the company wasted no time debited my account and the dresses probably won't be here until two months later. This is simply insane and I do not understand why something has not been done about the company inconsistencies and their recklessness. This is the first time I have some genuine concerns about a company and besides the reviews I have read, I will not order from them again.

“Dear Tee_74,

Thanks a lot for your genuine concern with our company.
We are terribly sorry for not making your order arrive your place in time.
We apologize for the delay shipping.
Total Delivery Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time, please kindly check http://www.sammydress.com/m-article-id-39.htm
Due to delays in the delivery date of supplier, we can not schedule your order in time.
Your patience and understanding is highly appreciated.
For further information, we emailed you, please kindly check your email and reply.
Our support tickets are always open for custoimers, so the customers can follow their order by emailing us anytime and anywhere.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"I must say that there service has been great.I got my items shipped and there customer service was extremely good.I would definitely recommend them to my friends and co-workers."

"Great costumer service. The packages take longer than normal to arrive but coming from overseas is expected. I already order more clothes and can't wait to arrive. Thank you SummyDress"

"Adoro realizar compras na Sammy Dress, simples, rápido e eficiente! Quando preciso de ajuda, em pouco tempo tenho a resposta necessária! E claro depois de uma boa experiência, promovo o site a todas as minhas amigas!!"

"I love Sammy dress! Great service, beautiful clothing :-), love shopping experience :-)"

"Right now Im pretty aggravated I ordered my clothes this past week && Im Still Waiting. I have tried calling the customer service number and either the line is busy or rings nonstop. I Paid EXTRA For 3-7Day Delivery, Because my Birthday Is Friday . &&Reading these other reviews I'm considering contacting my attorney and my bank in the morning. "

“Dear badgurl994,

Happy happy birthday!

Thank you very much for placing an order with Sammydress.

You placed the order on2015-05-15 05:30:33, now your order was delivered on 2015-05-20 14:11, please kindly check in the website http://www.17track.net/en/result/express-details-100001.shtml?nums=1677958063

Wish you look pretty amazing in our dress and happy birthday, stay young and beautiful forever!

Sammydress Customer Service”

"I love the designs and range of products especially dresses on Sammy dress. My fiance, Amit also loves the dresses from Sammy dresses and compliments me always when ever I wear dresses from Sammy dress. I have purchased a lot of dresses from sammy dress and it does meet my expectations. My shopping with Sammy dress has grown rapidly over past few months. The designs are truly eye catching and enhances your looks. "

"i have had a pretty good relationship the sammydress.com. if there is an issue with my order i find the response time is good enough to keep me coming back. have no problem with returns. the s points is an added bonus. i find shipping cost sometimes seem a little high, but otherwise i will be shopping there"

"I love sammy dress
I am satisfied with my orders i have received from them

Share Sammy Dress's store rating

Sammy Dress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sammy Dress is a merchant member
Sammy Dress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,838 merchant members.