Stores > Sammy Dress

Customer service: Rating 8.95/10 8.95/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.60/10 8.60/10

2016-12-01

New Favorite Online Store

"I recently shopped SammyDress and fell in love with their clothes and the selection for plus size women. I loved every piece that I received and their customer service is amazing! I had several questions after I placed my order and they were quick to respond and make sure that I was happy. The quality of the clothes I received was above and beyond what I actually paid for the items! I am excited to shop with SammyDress again and have told all my family and friends!"

This review was modified by Dbritnei on December 01 2016 04:24:32 PM

2016-11-23

The Worst!

"I ordered from them and it was the worst experience I've ever had. They shipped my partial order and then didn't contact me about the rest. I had to contact them and they've given me the run around now for a month! They don't have their current inventory online, so you place your order thinking that the items are in stock. They then string you along by asking you to pick other items or wait for them to come back in stock. But they never come back in stock and the other items you pick aren't in stock either! And the part of my order I did receive had holes in it and everything shrunk in the wash. HORRIBLE! "

Rep reply posted Nov-24-2016

A rep from Sammy Dress, brandsdragon, has responded

“Dear Kschadler,
We are sorry that you are experiencing issues.
Sammydress clearly states on each item page the processing time of each product. The time it takes for you to receive your package will be the processing time plus the shipping time.
In cases where we believe that the processing time may be longer, due to stock availability, we will contact the customer within 24 hours.
We kindly ask that customers wait patiently for their package to arrive.
We check all our items before we ship to our customers, so we sincerely apologize that the item you received did not meet your expectations.
Sammydress strives to give our customers the best quality clothing at the lowest prices.
If you have any questions in the meantime you can always contact our Support Center.
We have sent you a message and kindly ask that you reply to us via a ticket.

Sammydress Customer Service Center

2016-11-22

DRESS FOR LESS

"I love to order Sammy Dress! They have trendy items at an affordable price. I also love the jewelery and millions of other accessories and items. Will definitely still be a customer. Already have and will be recommending SammyDress!"

This review was modified by sidneydlott on November 22 2016 02:46:48 PM

2016-11-20

Very good

"Since a while I discovered Sammydress. I order online and it is shipped to Belgium. It's always good quallity and the clothes are fitting perfect. The sizes are good. I have a big size and normally the clothes are fitting but the sleeves are a little bit short. But by Sammydress even the sleeves are fitting with the rest of the size clothes.
The deliverytime is not so long to Belgium.
If there is a problem they always respond very quickly on my questions and they are always able to help my.

2016-11-20

Trendy necklace

"Well priced modern little necklace.
Goes with pretty much everything but great with just a white tee with skirt or pant.
Lightweight for summer.
Has an extender chain which I needed so fits perfectly.
Customer service very friendly and helpful.
Will definitely buy from the store again.

This review was modified by AngieP53 on November 20 2016 01:35:09 AM

2016-11-16

SUPER TERRICFIC! :)

"I really love Sammy dress clothes and shoes for men :) they have the best prices :) I really enjoyed it soo much and have been a fan since 2012/2013 and they always upgrade on the quality of clothes and shoes lately which is good :). I'm always lookin forward to buy more items on the site and loving how they always have great deals."

This review was modified by 1OmyniteAce on November 16 2016 08:59:22 PM

2016-11-13

Great customer service

"Sammydress is a great site to order from. They allow you to collect points that can be used towards your purchase. They have quick shipping services and low prices for item you are looking for. I like this site compared to the rest for chance to win or points to be won. "

This review was modified by Frankieedee on November 13 2016 09:07:35 PM

2016-11-09

Customer Service Saved the Day!

"I am absolutely in LOVE with the one pair of leggings and the mermaid tail blanket that I purchased. The other 3 leggings ran very small and are unwearable by me. However, the customer service with Sammy Dress is top of the line, and I am a very pleased customer."

This review was modified by corvettepamela on November 09 2016 02:13:15 PM

2016-11-07

Actually really good!

"As long as you read reviews, read the product description, and choose your size accurately (all things a good shopper does anyways!) you can find some really great, cute, and cheap clothes! I've gotten a lot of compliments on the shirts i've purchased. Fast, good customer service - they're willing to work with you if you have an issue with your order. Interesting home items and accessories, too! Shipping takes a while, but that's expected from an Asian wholesale retailer to the US."

2016-10-31

Nice cloths, shoes and service

"Sammy Dress offers unique style and designs in clothes and shoes. I like the fit and look of their clothes and I like that their clothing styles are different then those you see most often. My only recommendations is that new US customers are sure of their body size and shape and the time it will take for orders to ship before purchasing clothing from Sammy Dress. US customers, like myself, may be initially confused by the size indicators when they first shop with Sammy Dress and mistakenly purchase items that are too small. Once new customers are aware of the correct way to read the sizing charts and makes their purchase based on the inch measurements and not the S, M, L, XL measurement indicators US customers will be more satisfied with their purchases. It would also help if new US customers were somehow immediately made aware that Sammy Dress offers a Big & Tall shopping option. Overall, my shopping experience with Sammy dress is great! It's almost the only place I shop for clothes anymore.

This review was modified by Callman on October 31 2016 02:46:31 PM

2016-10-30

SammyDress is AMAZING

"I have been using SammyDress for a long time, and have made over 20 orders, so I have really been able to see the consistency of their amazing customer service, and the exceptional value for the quality of goods they sell! SammyDress provides an incredibly cheap option for shipping insurance so the few rare times I have had an issue with an item lost in transit, SammyDress has professionally and swiftly offered full refunds or replacement items shipped free of charge! I couldn't be happier, and highly recommend this terrific business!!!"

2016-10-29

Best Online Shop

"The experience that i have with this page have been wonderfull. The products I order were exactly like the picture, and the shipping time was really good. I fully recommend this page because you can get a lot of thing and the prices are very affordable."

This review was modified by Annakareninap on October 29 2016 08:24:46 AM

2016-10-27

Bonne expérience

"Bonne expérience avec Sammydress jusque là, bonne qualité de produit dans l'ensemble, envoi rapide et soigné, large choix de produit, et tres bonne assistance clientèle et très rapide merci encore Sammydress"

This review was modified by thonyap24 on November 01 2016 09:50:33 AM

2016-10-26

Great shop where I bought some unique clothes

"I'm buying from Sammy dress for some time now, mostly clothes, and I have never had any complaints.
Shipping time is up to 3 weeks and I always count on it.
Clothes, but also some accessories and even cute cat lamp are fine, nicely sewn, wearable or usable.
Clothes must be checked for exact measurements. Don't count just on sizes.
I'm buying products with already made reviews, but a few things hadn't been reviewed and nothing bad happened.
I'm satisfied and always coming back.

2016-10-16

Loving this discount stuff

"Ok so I was a bit skeptical at first but oh my god I was so happy with my order when it arrived. I ordered 2 packs of wall stickers (repositionable for a babys room), 2 packs of glow in the dark stars and a choker necklace and I was so pleased. when i ordered the wall stickers and the measurements were 60 x 90cm I thought that would be the space they take on the wall ( I thought this was small but fine for the price) but actually this was the size of the sheet the stickers came on - all placed neatly together so it is actually quite big on the wall so I was absolutely delighted, it was rolled up in the package so no creases on any of the stickers, the same for the second set of wall stickers, and contrary to what people think these stickers - any words are in english on them so no worries there. now, on to the glow in the dark stickers - these are removable aswell so great for kids, and they charge up in the light and then glow in the dark and each pack had 19 big stars and 19 small stars so i used them to make the letter of the childs name on the wall and these look amazing. the choker necklace i had ordered for my mam who wanted it for a friends daughter and she was so happy with it, it looks classy and expensive - nobody would guess how cheap it is.

i love how with sammydress you collect sammypoints with each purchase which you can then use to get a discount on your next order. and also their customer service is really good - always reply within a day. i live in Ireland and the order came in just 2 weeks so I was extremely happy.

i have also previously ordered maxi dresses from sammy dress for myself and my sister. their maternity dresses were fantastic quality as were the non-maternity ones. very good sizes and very good quality - especially for the price.

i haven't had to return anything so i can't rate that.

Share Sammy Dress's store rating

Sammy Dress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sammy Dress is a merchant member
Sammy Dress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,458 merchant members.