Sammy DressCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.77/10 6.77/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.17/10 5.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.41/10 6.41/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.10/10 6.10/10

"As every person who meet for first time with online shop I was thinking there might be something tricky behind those fancy clothes with so cheap prices. As I made my orders I was expecting everything. But how big my surprise and joy were when I got my order neatly packed, exactly same as on the pictures and not even a cent more than I had to paid. I highly recommend this site to everyone. Their service is very kind and helpful. Orders might not come that fast, but consider how far they need to travel before they reach you,I think waiting is worth it.
As I see hate comments of not satisfied clients I can only say that I can't agree. I had a problem with one of my orders (they didn't send one item). I wrote email and not even couple days they replied to me, apologized and sent it right away. So don't believe those stories about ignoring emails and scam. I paid exactly how much was the price on the site, I wait 2-3 weeks before my items arrived , considering I live on the other side of the world.

To all new people that wonder if they should try or not- Choice is yours, but I recommend it! Your order might come fast or not that fast, don't expect designer clothes , after all it's chinese products. Everything is as on the pictures.

"I have ordered twice from this site and items arrived always on time and looked exactly as pictured! I am very happy with my purchases, especially bearing in mind the unbeatable prices! And I can shop from home whenever I want to!"

Sophie N's Avatar
Tennessee

"LOVE Sammy Dress! I get so many compliments on the items I purchase from them.. Customer Service is good, Products are excellent.. I highly recommend them!"

"Very pleased with my order and the customer support I received. I love the clothes here. Super cute and can't wait to shop again :) "

"really happy with the items i ordered, quick delivery and nice products, really happy :)"

"at first I was afraid That my purchase went wrong, Because people always talk about but sammy With all worry has evaporated, the That help with customer service took care of me confidence and now I am happy, I now do my shopping without fear and my purchase arrives home, happier Because it is exactly as I wanted and I figured, a quality product."

"SAMMYDRESS is a very very good site!products here are very unique,they have good quality and the prices are very good,easily accessibles for everyone!service is fast enough,guaranteed and they always help you if you need to ask something!i recommend this site to everyone!"

"Ordered around 20 items. I received the items soon and was very much satisfied with the products. I have ordered multiple times from them and I will continue to do so. The prices are cheap and the products are just amazing. Excellent site and I would definitely recommend to everyone"

"I have made several purchases from Sammy Dress and have always been pleased with the vast selection of styles, affordability, quality, speed of shipping- considering it is coming from overseas, and customer service. I highly recommend Sammy Dress to anyone looking for nice quality and trendy clothing and accessories."

"i will shop at sammy dress again and again. Shipping was faster than i expected, it said it might take 10-25 days to process and deliver my order but i got my complete package delivered withing 10 days."

"I placed my first order being a bit skeptical. I must say I was wrong. Each of the items that I have recieved are great. They have exceeded my expectations. The value and quality make me very happy, I have alredy placed another order and can't wait for it to arrive."

"Sammy Dress nunca me ah decepcionado, tanto en sus productos como la atención al cliente.
Todos sus productos contienen una descripción detallada del producto, y es mas fácil si hay comentarios de gente que ya a adquirido ese producto ya que puedes seleccionar mejor tu talla.

Siempre que eh tenido dudas o comentarios me han respondido y solucionado mi problema... Esa es una de las razones por las que continuo comprando!
Si mencionar que sus precios son muy accesibles!

"I cannot believe what I received. I ordered a Cardigan sweater, it arrived and the stink was so bad when I opened the package I thought something had spilled on it. The sweater is sewn up the front all the way to the top so the opening for the head . There are threads hanging all over it and I just cannot believe this company has so little pride in what they do. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM. "

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-15-2015

brandsdragon, Sammy Dress rep has responded

“Dear mscolleen2003,

Thank you for taking your time to write your review. We really appreciate the feedback.
For the issues you mentioned.We will contact related staff to confirm the problem.
You can return back to us for refund if you don't like them.
For the details, we will send you an email for the details,please check and reply,hope we can resolve soon.
Thank you again for bringing these matters to our attention.

Best Regards
Sammydress Customer Service”

"I was skeptical of Sammy Dress after reading most of these reviews, but I ordered anyway. I did get the clothes I asked for and they did come on time. However, it's not at all the quality of the pictures that are shown on the website. It's a cheaper version. Which would be fine since you're paying such a cheap price for them, but they get you on the shipping. The 3 things I got were NOT worth the $50 I ended up paying after shipping. I wouldn't order again. "

"At first I was a bit sceptical about purchasing stuff from this site, but I did and I must say that I am very pleased with the items which I bought, the prices are great and the products are really nice. I never thought that I would get such good items at these prices. Will definitely continue shipping with them"

Share Sammy Dress's store rating

Sammy Dress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sammy Dress is a merchant member
Sammy Dress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,859 merchant members.