Sammy Dress Reviews - sammydress.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.07/10 3,205 reviews

Sammy Dress is a merchant member
Sammy Dress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,888 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (3,205)

"I love the dress I ordered from here, although it fits a little small it's still gorgeous. I just need to get it fixed a little"

"I have purchased many items from Sammy dress. Mostly the items include jewelry and blazers. The clothes always tends to run a little on the smaller side and are normally only available in a size medium("one size") but I am a size medium/large in US sizes and I fit them fine. The selection of jewelry as well as the jewelry itself is so great! I've ordered MULTIPLE different earrings/rings/necklaces, they always looks identical to the picture and are good metal/materials so I'm always very pleased. The blazers tend to be on the thinner side (but that's fine with me because I live in Florida). Some of the blazers are longer/bigger and some are smaller so make sure to look at the customer reviews for pictures of the exact item and pay close attention to the measurements given because they are pretty accurate."

"I ordered a sexy red dress from sammydress.com and it was the best dress I've ever owned!!"

"I bought a couple of things from sammydress.com, I was really satisfied with the items and as well as the shipping, I really like the jewelry, it is just like in the pictures presented. I've also got a nice coat, everyone compliments me for it. I reccomend."

"I love this website! The products are exceptional, and at a price I cant stop myself from buying more! I have recommended this site to a number of my friends. Quick delivery, never any problems with the items I revive. "

Rating 8/104/5

"I made an order with sammydress.com and am fairly satisfied with the merchandise I received. They make nice dresses of decent quality and their styles are quite unique. There tops are not as good, but that may be because I didn't order the best ones. I would buy from sammy dress again"

"I bought a dress and a necklace at sammy dress. The products arrived fast and very good quality. It was a lovely experience. I will order another products for sure."

"I love Sammy dress, my past experience shopping with them has been great. Awesome styles and you can not beat the prices for the quality anywhere."

"I came across this site whilst looking for a birthday dress. I ordered one dress in plenty of time before my birthday and it arrived in plenty of time! It was excellent quality material and did wonders for my figure! Since then I have placed another two orders with Sammy dress and cannot wait to receive them. Told all my friends and family about it and they will be placing more orders soon."

"Love this site! I was a bit sceptic at first so I didn't make a large order but I'm soo pleased with the clothes I bought! I'm definitely buying more from sammydress.com! "

Rating 8/104/5

"thanks for this nice items. i liked too much. good quality, look exactly like picture"

"Always a pleasure to shop with sammydress, cheap prices, moderately fast delivery, high quality products. And excellent customer service. Recommended to all of my friends!"

"This website has met all my expectations and I'm very satisfied with my purchases. The only problem I've had is that the package arrives slowly. Then again, I live in America and the company is from China. This is totally understandable about why it would arrive slowly. However, the tracking and customer service help is very helpful and efficient. Whenever I write a ticket, it takes awhile but they give me a very good amount of information and help. Their website is nice and very easy to search for specific products. The clothes and products I received are never broken and are very nice quality. Also, the products are true to size and the picture provided. A lot of information about the merchandise is also provided, making searching easier."

Rating 8/104/5

"i have always look for the best online shop and today i have fund the best shop online so very easy too order and friendly customer care the best products every one could buy i would recommend this site too all my friends and family
so many different prices you can afford the best value i have seen thank you sammydress you are the best.

"Really cute website. The clothes are very nice and at an affordable price. I have ordered several things from this store and have been completely happy with my choices. They arrived within 25-30 days after their shipping, as promised. Would definitely recommend this store to my friends and family. "