"Great Selection!
Great prices!
Same day shipping if orders placed by 2pm EST
THEY ANSWER their phones and are very polite and helpful.

The guitar I purchased became defective after 3 days (bad grounding wire as verified by PRS) and SameDayMusic sent me a replacement no questions asked. They even shipped it overnight at no charge to match my original shipping choice on the 1st guitar.

"I ordered a Tascam CDGT2 Portable CD Guitar Trainer from them
After finding it at a lower price somewhere else
I sent Same day music the URL and the price of the other site and they came back with a lower offer within 2 hours.
Wow… So I ordered it from them on the last day working day of the year Dec 30 2011 and for some reason it did not ship. I think it was a FedEx problem with not picking up parcels on the last day of the year.
It was then shipped on Jan 3 2012 and so I decided to submit a claim on the $100 guarantee for same day shipping.
They sent me an email saying it was their error and would send me a check for $100 within 10-14 days. Another Wow ….
The check arrived in 5 days.
I am very impressed with the integrity of this company and will definitely use them as my primary source for all my online music purchases.
Bill M
Colorado

"Excellent service. They are very responsive to e/mail inquiries regarding the order. Even though their initial response to the contact form says within 24 hours, their response was within an hour or so. They were very informative as to what was going on, friendly and helpful. Could not have done any better with selecting their Company. Prices were the best. I ended up ordering a concert ukulele and a FB55 banjo. Both arrived in excellent condition and were shipped fast. Nothing negative about the transaction, support or followup inquires."

"I ordered two guitars from Samedaymusic, both an Ibanez S770PB and an Ibanez RGA72TQME. I ordered them in the middle of the day, and with next-day shipping.

I'm very used to retailers that take a day or two to process an order before they can ship something out. However, in the case of SameDayMusic, they completely blew away my expectations. They processed my order within hours and got both guitars out the door the SAME day. They arrived on the morning of the following day.

I really appreciate that kind of service! I certainly didn't expect them to be able to ship my order on the same day I'd placed it, especially given that they are east coast and I'm out west.

They've earned themselves a guaranteed return customer!

"Phenomenal service! My item was backordered, but before I knew it, not only was it available, but it was en route to my place. "

"Ordered a new amp advertised as new and got an amp with a 3 year old build date. They refused to pay the return shipping. Stay away from this seller. Beware!"

"Ordered a guitar amp at a great price on a Thursday night. The amp shipped Friday and I had it on Tuesday (shipped from the east cost; I'm in Indiana). This was my first purchase at Same Day Music but it won't be my last.

(Edited to correct a spelling error.)

modified review This review was modified by dalemccl on February 03 2011 05:33:04 PM

"Excellent Product and Customer Service. Got my item out fast. Very impressed."

modified review This review was modified by jcamp4 on January 30 2011 09:07:51 AM

"I was shopping for a digital drum set, stand, & power cord adapter...My first stop was Amazon.com. I found the 3 items but they were each from different sellers which would mean 3 different shipping charges. I almost placed my order at Amazon but then noticed a link to your page. After comparing prices I found all 3 items at your site at less expensive prices plus the shipping was free. I placed my order on Friday the 16th and the packages arrived on Monday the 19th! I was very impressed and happy about this since they are Christmas gifts. I would absolutely recommend your site to anyone interested in purchasing music related items. I encounted no problems at all and the service was excellent. My thanks for being such an outstanding merchant!"

"Same day music was really easy. Explained everthing perfectly I got my product quick. I would shop here again if I needed anything. They have lowprices I could not find a better deal them Same Day music. You guys are awesome!!!!!!!!!!"

"I heard about Same Day Music two years ago when my technically challenged mother found the site while looking for some drum sticks for my son. I couldn't believe it when she said she got 12 pairs of drumsticks for something like $35. I was skeptical. Well, they arrived within days and my son was delighted. The 12 pairs lasted him two years. I ordered the same 12 pairs and was pleased to find the strings I wanted as well for half the price that I pay around here. Thumbs up for Same Day Music all the way!

Jan

"The BEST price.

Fast shipping.

Excellent communication every step of the transaction.

No reason to buy from any other online web site.

Check other sites for price, if you find a lower price they will beat it!

"First time ordering from Same Day Music and couldn't be happier. Loved the no shipping charges and item was received promptly. Would definitely buy from them again. "

"Two thumbs up for the service of same day music and the quality of product, got it on time and the dm-10 sounds really good, it sounds really realistic and much more cheaper than roland."

"Very pleased with Same Day Music. They have great communication and they have great prices. I received my order quickly and I have been very pleased with my experience. I will definitely shop with them again in the future."

Same Day Music is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Same Day Music is not a merchant member
Same Day Music does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!