• Rating 9.17/10 74 reviews

Same Day Music is not a merchant member
    Same Day Music does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Same Day Music contact information

"Great Selection!
Great prices!
Same day shipping if orders placed by 2pm EST
THEY ANSWER their phones and are very polite and helpful.

The guitar I purchased became defective after 3 days (bad grounding wire as verified by PRS) and SameDayMusic sent me a replacement no questions asked. They even shipped it overnight at no charge to match my original shipping choice on the 1st guitar.

"I ordered a Tascam CDGT2 Portable CD Guitar Trainer from them
After finding it at a lower price somewhere else
I sent Same day music the URL and the price of the other site and they came back with a lower offer within 2 hours.
Wow… So I ordered it from them on the last day working day of the year Dec 30 2011 and for some reason it did not ship. I think it was a FedEx problem with not picking up parcels on the last day of the year.
It was then shipped on Jan 3 2012 and so I decided to submit a claim on the $100 guarantee for same day shipping.
They sent me an email saying it was their error and would send me a check for $100 within 10-14 days. Another Wow ….
The check arrived in 5 days.
I am very impressed with the integrity of this company and will definitely use them as my primary source for all my online music purchases.
Bill M
Colorado

"I ordered two guitars from Samedaymusic, both an Ibanez S770PB and an Ibanez RGA72TQME. I ordered them in the middle of the day, and with next-day shipping.

I'm very used to retailers that take a day or two to process an order before they can ship something out. However, in the case of SameDayMusic, they completely blew away my expectations. They processed my order within hours and got both guitars out the door the SAME day. They arrived on the morning of the following day.

I really appreciate that kind of service! I certainly didn't expect them to be able to ship my order on the same day I'd placed it, especially given that they are east coast and I'm out west.

They've earned themselves a guaranteed return customer!

"Phenomenal service! My item was backordered, but before I knew it, not only was it available, but it was en route to my place. "

"Ordered a new amp advertised as new and got an amp with a 3 year old build date. They refused to pay the return shipping. Stay away from this seller. Beware!"

"Ordered a guitar amp at a great price on a Thursday night. The amp shipped Friday and I had it on Tuesday (shipped from the east cost; I'm in Indiana). This was my first purchase at Same Day Music but it won't be my last.

(Edited to correct a spelling error.)

modified review This review was modified by dalemccl on February 03 2011 05:33:04 PM

"Excellent Product and Customer Service. Got my item out fast. Very impressed."

modified review This review was modified by jcamp4 on January 30 2011 09:07:51 AM

"The BEST price.

Fast shipping.

Excellent communication every step of the transaction.

No reason to buy from any other online web site.

Check other sites for price, if you find a lower price they will beat it!

"First time ordering from Same Day Music and couldn't be happier. Loved the no shipping charges and item was received promptly. Would definitely buy from them again. "

"Two thumbs up for the service of same day music and the quality of product, got it on time and the dm-10 sounds really good, it sounds really realistic and much more cheaper than roland."

"Very pleased with Same Day Music. They have great communication and they have great prices. I received my order quickly and I have been very pleased with my experience. I will definitely shop with them again in the future."

"Same Day Music is my all-time favorite online music store. The product selections are abundant, the price is unbeatable; especially if you use the Price Match feature, and the shipping is top notch; most of my products are received within 2 days of ordered using standard ground shipping. And I love the fact that everything is tax-free. Same Day Music is definitely the place where I'll shop again and again in the future for all my musical needs. - Khoa Van Do -"

modified review This review was modified by KITANATIONAL on September 27 2010 11:13:46 PM

"Very fast delivery and quality product!"

"purchased mini strat gig bag. It's what I expected and nothing more. You definitly get what you pay for. It works as advertised.
What more can I say.

"Same Day Music has the best prices. If for some reason, they don't, let them know and they will beat the price you found. These guys are GREAT to work with. Products ship the same day, unless on backorder. My purchase is still on backorder, but at this price, it is worth the wait. I have had nothing but good experiences with Same Day Music. I have bought several guitars and other products from them and hope to buy many more."