Sam's ClubCoupons

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.43/10 1.43/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.42/10 0.42/10

"Horrible customer service with sams club .com Ordered a gift-
fed ex lost it- they said they would send a replacement waited over a month- and manager offered me nothing but a refund, I will not use sams club .com again
Horrible Horrible Horrible!!!!!!!!

modified review This review was modified by Marydc76 on May 16 2015 11:03:32 AM

"Very very bad and unorganized delivery system :(
I always ordered for the office and every time I received the package either something is missing or is with breakage.
I have to call few times for missing items to get a credit or reorder.

modified review This review was modified by Spring Creek on May 06 2015 07:49:26 AM

"I am a plus member at Sams Club of Flint, Mi. I called them because I bought a hybrid grill from there my husband put it together and then notice the charcoal lid had a dent and scratch on and a part missing from it which caused it to close uneven it so I call and asked if i could bring the lid back and get a new lid they said yes when I got there the girl at the service desk ( Halley or Kalley) was rude from the start she took about a half hour just to find my purchase of the grill ( the whole time she was talking to co- workers and looking at everyone that came into the store )which i had also purchased an extended warranty for and then she finally got someone and they were to bring another box up after another 15-20 minutest they finally brought another box up and Halley opened the box and was going to give us the lid but my husband noticed that that lid was also damaged so I began speaking with Halley or Kalleye not sure of her name because her name tag was worn but she kept ignoring me and would only talk to my husband after some time of this I went to the service desk and asked for a supervisor which they sent over to us and when she got there I explained to her what was going on and Halley got angry and threw one of the part onto the box and said " I'm done helpling you" and the part fell onto the floor I then told the supervisor is this how she suppose to treat the customer this is what i have been putting up with her and that is the reason why your merchandise is damaged because the workers throw them. the supervisor said no and apologized and began to help us then all of a sudden a man comes out of no where and starts yelling at me and my husband saying " Whats going on here ?" i'm not damaging out a bunch of boxes and may husband told him that it's not our fault that the manufacturer packages the parts needed in different boxes my husband told the man which we later found out was named Jerry who had no identification card on him so that is why we didn't know who he was that he was only getting the parts need for the lid handle, rings for handle, smoke stack and spring. So to keep the situation from escalating any more because my husband by this time was very pissed off at Jerry for the way he approached us yelling my husband took the lid that they brought to us which turned out to be off of a floor model display. I am serioulsy considering returning everything we bought there in the the last two months back to them and getting my money back if some kind of action is not taken against these two employees and that amount is quite a bit because we bought mattresses, microwave,tv etc, I demand some kind of compensation and an apology from this store they owe to us after all these years of being a loyal customers."

"Sam's,Woodruff Rd, Greenville SC. Found guest pass information online and at the door was directed to Customer Service. At Customer Service, I waited while 3 employees stood together talking among themselves while waiting for a supervisor to handle a purchase return question. Surely 3 employees were not needed to handle one issue, but they all stood waiting for the supervisor while the line grew longer and waiting customers grew more impatient. Several waiting customers complained to each other that this lack of customer service was common and that they were switching to Costco. After a very long wait, finally told by a rude, unfriendly employee that every store has it's own promotions and guest passes were not available at their store. Left and drove 30 minutes to the Easley SC store and was told to print information and come back with it. At this point, I was ready to give up, but went back the next day to the Easley store and more of the same rude, unhelpful customer service. As I stepped up to the desk, the desk employee did not even acknowledge or speak to me, only held out her hand for my printed information. Needless to say, my guest experience was so unpleasant that I will not be joining Sam's Club, as I had planned. I will drive farther for a Costco store membership. I have never experienced poorer treatment in a store, or seen SO MANY RUDE EMPLOYEES. What is even more appalling is that this behavior is evidently tolerated by management in 2 different stores. Since my experience, I have heard from numerous others that my experience is not uncommon."

modified review This review was modified by Shondee1 on March 30 2015 11:06:00 AM

"After being a Sam's member for years, I switched to Costco for something different, and I've been very happy with Costco. Now a few years later I'm in the market for Apple products and I find out that Sam's has much better pricing, and I see other items they sell that differ from Costco. I sign up online for a membership, get the "Welcome to Sam's Club" email and place an order online. 17 hours later I get an email asking for additional information for my order. I call them and they "verify" the information I gave them (address, name, what I ordered, birthday) and then ask me for the last 4 digits of my SSN. I point out that they are not verifying this since I didn't give it to them when I signed up and ordered. She tells me that she can also use the last 4 digits of my driver's license, which I also did not give them originally. I tell her that with my billing address, the CID number on my credit card and my name, they can verify that I'm using my own credit card. But they still need my SSN or DL.... I tell her to cancel the order and my membership and I get transferred. I've now been on the phone 15 minutes. The second lady tells me that it will take 6-8 weeks for them to issue me a USPS check for my membership refund. Seriously? So you can immediately bill my credit card, but you can't credit it within a couple days??? Since she gives me the option to cancel at a local store, I give her the last 4 of my DL so they can ship my order. When I get it, I'll go cancel my membership. Now I remember why I switched to Costco.....

modified review This review was modified by cralexander55 on March 25 2015 11:36:26 AM

"I ordered a table set from Sam's Club on January 11. There was no pick up at store option, it was only available to be shipped. I received an email January 13 stating it shipped. It was coming by freight delivery by MXD Group; due to it being freight, the estimated delivery date was February 5--which I thought was a long time to wait for an order in the first place. The email stated MXD Group would call to schedule the delivery. February 5 comes around and nothing, no call and no item. I called MXD Group on February 10 and was told that MXD had lost my order in transit and had submitted a replacement request to Sam's Club but hadn't heard anything back...I received no notification from them of this issue, it was up to me to call. I called Sam's Club and was told they hadn't received the request from MXD and that they would need to do an investigation to make sure the item really did get lost before they could ship a new one. I was instructed to call back if I thought the process was "taking too long." I called Sam's Club back on February 18 and was told that the request was sent to the wrong department....February 19 was told that my order was being re-sent and I would receive a confirmation email. That shipping would take about the same time frame as the last time--another month! On February 23 I received an email saying my order was canceled and I would receive a refund, I assume because the table sets were sold out. I am very disappointed with this service and would caution anyone from purchasing if MXD Group is the delivery service because I got the impression that this happens all the time with them. I believe Sam's Club should stop using this service if they are constantly losing products."

modified review This review was modified by Zalea1864 on March 02 2015 08:57:29 AM

"Tonight was the second time a truck of mine has been vandalized at Sam's club in Tucson while I was shopping. The first time someone bent my antennae in half and cost me $45.00 to replace it. This time someone tossed a container of fresh pineapple on the hood so it could etch the paint. I do not feel safe in that parking lot anymore. If you are letting people get away with doing this kind of thing, it won't be long before you have out and out muggings and carjackings there. You need a uniformed armed guard out in the parking lot.I have lived in Tucson since 1989 and have never had a vehicle vandalize except at this Sam's club. I reported it to the manager whose main response was well there are big trees in front of the security cameras so they probably didn't catch anything. I am so not amused by this."

modified review This review was modified by rlippse on January 17 2015 09:02:17 PM

"Purchased a car battery. It died five weeks later. They refuse to honor their warranty. Two independent mechanics verify that the battery is dead, but somehow it is "good" when they "test" it at Sam's Club. The 48-month warranty means nothing if they don't intend to honor it."

modified review This review was modified by smahmoud on January 14 2015 11:50:09 AM

"They don't care about you or how they speak to customers, because, quite frankly they will continue to make millions off of buyers wanting to save money. Just like at Walmart. They won't be getting my business back. I'll try Costco and see if they treat customers better. "

modified review This review was modified by THEYDONTCARE on October 08 2014 12:28:22 PM

"On 9/19, I ordered for a Serta Roma Premium Memory Foam Mattress - King. Estimated delivery time was 10-12 business day. Later that say, I received a voice mail Home Direct USA saying that they received notification of the order for delivery, that I should expect a call in 2-3 business days from the delivery terminal, and that I should call the terminal directly if I had not heard anything after 3 days.

I heard nothing.

On 9/26, I received an email from Sam's Club that said my order was shipped. It lied. It was never shipped. It never even made it to production I found out later

On 9/29, I called the distribution center in case they were waiting on me as I never heard from them. They weren't. They hadn't received my mattress but it was suppose to come in later that day. It didn't. Or the next day. Or the day after that. I give Home Direct a call on 10/1. They don't know what's up either and never call me back. Same excuse and no call back on 10/3.

With no one calling me back, I call SamsClub.com support line. They say something doesn't look right, say they'll talk with someone, and then never call me back. Same thing happens Monday 10/6 at lunch time when I talk to someone. Promise to email me back, but never do. I call again that evening and talk with someone for over a half hour only to find out that Serta closed for the day and they can't do anything.

This morning, 10/7, I wake up to check the status of my order on the Serta Pro Tracker. Lo and behold, I see not one, not two, but THREE orders out there although it looks like the first two are just duplicates of each other. The 3rd order is a new one and it has a submission date of 5:25. Not sure what time zone that is for so it was either send during my call the previous evening or after I got off the phone, but either way maybe I actually got through to someone who could do something sometime during the day Yesterday. Finally something happend. Wait...does that mean my 10-12 business days gets reset and I'll now have to wait another two weeks for it to be delivered?

So I call again just a little bit ago. I get to repeat the story yet again. So I try to go through it one last time. The rep puts me on hold and talks with whoever and comes back and says that it technically wasn't supposed to be delivered until tomorrow blah blah blah but yeah the order was resubmitted as the manufacturer had a problem. They ran out of supplies.

So it has taken over two weeks of waiting, reaching the end of my delivery period, for someone to actually tell me that Serta, the largest manufacturer in the country ran out of supplies for an order to the largest retailer in the world? Right... Thanks for not communicating it right away, lying that it shipped, and then not informing me until after I beg for information.

So I cancelled my order. Or at least I think I did because apparently you can change my card instantly, but it takes 10-15 days for a refund to happen. You can keep the mattress if it ever gets shipped, and you can cancel and refund my membership as I won't be needing it anymore. Costco apparently wants my business more. It does give me satisfaction knowing that instead of the dozen or so people I've told of my great previous experience, I'll know there will be even more people that I'll tell of the atrocious experience I just had.

"We purchased a $360 prescription and realized it was double ordered and WAY more than we could afford. We attempted to return it the following morning and were refused. The pharmacist (same one from the previous evening) is lacking people skills. "

modified review This review was modified by Ronaldo1234 on October 03 2014 07:49:34 AM

"What a way to treat a loyal customer!I have been ordering TVs from Sam's Club.com for our institution for over 6 years. I have ordered about 400 TVs.It usually takes over a week to get them, so I figure that into our installation schedule. On 9/10/14 I order (2) 70", (1) 65" and (2) 32" TVs to be install the week of 9/22. I received the confirmation. On 9/17 I checked online to see when they would be delivered. It said between 9/12 & 9/16. I then called Sam's Club Customer service, if you can call it that. After checking she said there is an exception to the order and was pulled to verify. I said why wasn't I informed. She abruptly said an email was sent. I said no and I'm checking everything now including the spam folder. She said it was sent! She wanted my last 4 of my social security number or driver's license. I said why, and why would you have that information in your system.I told her I don't give that info out and to let me talk with a supervisor. I had to wait 30 minutes for a supervisor and she just wanted the same information. I again said isn't this strange that you have shipped 400 TVs to me over 6 years to the same address and now you want me to verify all this. This is standard she said. I give her the info and she gave me a reference number and said they would be shipped. I then call Corporate Wal-Mart headquarters and asked for someone to address my complaint about Sam's Club customer service. They connected me to a very nice person who was also at a loss as why this happened. She would send my concerns to an Executive of that area. That afternoon I got an email stating to call Sam's Club, more information was needed to complete more order. I thought maybe it was a copy of the email they said they sent to me before. So I thought I'd call the Corporate Customer service rep that was helpful and see what this email meant. She said she would call the Sam's Club number for me and see what was going on while I stayed on hold. She then came back and said a Sam's Club customer service supervisor was on the line. Now she wants to know my birth date!! Wants to know the shipping address. That's the same it's been for 6 years!. I give them the information and she says they will ship right away. I tell them both this is the last time I will purchase from Sam's Club, you can't ship these to a business that has been ordering these for 6 years without jumping through all these hoops. I cannot trust them to deliver any order now. I can get the same thing shipped faster through Amazon!9/24, (2) 32" TVs come FedEx, no 70" TVs come FedEx like their email stated. 65" will come from Seko tomorrow which I confirmed with Seko. Seko also did not have any 70" TVs for delivery to me. I then call customer non-service and they can't check, their systems are down and call back in an hour. What a great company!! I call back an hour later and they state it should be coming FedEx. I state the tracking number states it was delivered, but no 70" TVs were on the pallet. She tells me someone will get back to me in 1 to 3 days. I get a call back from Sam's and new person tells me all the TVs are being shipped FedEx. I state all the TVs and she says yes. I say that's not right. SEKO is delivery the 65" TV tomorrow and her information is not correct. She then says oh I look at the screen wrong. Liars!She said the 70" TVs are coming FedEx and I should give them 5 days. I said no I need them now and ask for the tracking number. She then gives me the same number I had. I told her that number has been delivered and that's not the 70" TVs. She says she will have to contact the vendor and get back to me.What a sorry excuse for a business. They can go down the same road as JC Penny and Sears. All they think is they are so big and no need for customer service.Amazon for me and they have good customer service when you have a problem, which hasn't been many times with hundreds of orders.I will now cancel my Sam's Club membership and ask for my money back. No you didn't live up to any of my expectations. Hope you will be the next Montgomery Ward and close.""

modified review This review was modified by Greg1 on September 25 2014 09:45:05 AM

"this sams club,the people are rude
tamara was rude i wanted to buy a tv
the managers were ruder and they didn't even know what their were doing.
know one could help me, no one was around. they just walked passed me - i will take my bussiness to cosco and tell all my friends and family how rude and unfriendly they are here.
i own a bussness and come in weekly, but no more i will go else where.
i will never come back to sam's club 8299 on 301 Coit Road | Plano, TX 75075

modified review This review was modified by limafaith on September 22 2014 11:16:27 AM

"My online order was labeled and shipped from Sam's Club Warehouse, to the wrong address!! and I have conformation of that fact from UPS. Sam's Club will not admit that even though they viewed my tracking # delivered to wrong address and then tried to tell us that "It was lost in shipping", therefor by their terminology of" lost in shipping" Sam's Club will not be held accountable. We were told to reorder the item ourselves again...............................Why would anyone spend $175.00 again in hopes that Sam's Club would get it right the second time. My husband and I have worked with the pubic on many different levels in our life and we are amazed at the very poor level of customer service that SAM"S CLUB provides. Sam's Club should drop out of online shopping."

"Ordered a juicer from samsclub.com and afterwards got an email stating it would deliver within the week. As the week passed, I checked my order online and no new news. The day before it was due, I called Customer Service to receive the excuse that it was ordered and shipped from a third party and someone would get back to me with an update. The following day, the day the order was due to arrive, I called again to get the same information. They could not provide me any kind of update to my order. Aren't we in the Information Age? Who can't pull up an order on a computer and update a customer nowadays? Maybe they should stick to only brick and mortar selling, because they sure as hell have no idea how to satisfy a customer using an online system. (Hope my juicer shows up one day) Costco here we come! "

modified review This review was modified by ic2cs on June 17 2014 07:40:48 PM

Share Sam's Club's store rating

Sam's Club is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Sam's Club is not a merchant member
Sam's Club does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!