Sam's ClubCoupons

Product & services pricing Rating 3.50/10 3.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.00/10 1.00/10

"this sams club,the people are rude
tamara was rude i wanted to buy a tv
the managers were ruder and they didn't even know what their were doing.
know one could help me, no one was around. they just walked passed me - i will take my bussiness to cosco and tell all my friends and family how rude and unfriendly they are here.
i own a bussness and come in weekly, but no more i will go else where.
i will never come back to sam's club 8299 on 301 Coit Road | Plano, TX 75075

modified review This review was modified by limafaith on September 22 2014 11:16:27 AM

"My online order was labeled and shipped from Sam's Club Warehouse, to the wrong address!! and I have conformation of that fact from UPS. Sam's Club will not admit that even though they viewed my tracking # delivered to wrong address and then tried to tell us that "It was lost in shipping", therefor by their terminology of" lost in shipping" Sam's Club will not be held accountable. We were told to reorder the item ourselves again...............................Why would anyone spend $175.00 again in hopes that Sam's Club would get it right the second time. My husband and I have worked with the pubic on many different levels in our life and we are amazed at the very poor level of customer service that SAM"S CLUB provides. Sam's Club should drop out of online shopping."

"Ordered a juicer from samsclub.com and afterwards got an email stating it would deliver within the week. As the week passed, I checked my order online and no new news. The day before it was due, I called Customer Service to receive the excuse that it was ordered and shipped from a third party and someone would get back to me with an update. The following day, the day the order was due to arrive, I called again to get the same information. They could not provide me any kind of update to my order. Aren't we in the Information Age? Who can't pull up an order on a computer and update a customer nowadays? Maybe they should stick to only brick and mortar selling, because they sure as hell have no idea how to satisfy a customer using an online system. (Hope my juicer shows up one day) Costco here we come! "

modified review This review was modified by ic2cs on June 17 2014 07:40:48 PM

"I purchased Road Hazard on my tires I bought at Sams Wholesale Club and went to have one of them fixed due to screw in tire. I was told I had to renew my card just to get my tire fixed. I DO NOT understand why that card has to do with Road Hazard repair on a tire. Thank you alot for helping me have a flat on the highway. I will NEVER buy tires from Sams again."

modified review This review was modified by lawgirls70 on May 06 2014 06:38:02 AM

"I am not happy with my online experience with samsclub.com Within minutes of placing my order I received an order confirmation stating that I would receive another email when my order is shipped. I never received another notice - except for a survey a week later asking about my experience. I answered their survey and was never contacted. I never received the product. I waited yet another week and called their toll free number. The polite lady checked and told me that since they couldn't ship it to me by the promised date (what promised date?) that they cancelled my order. What? I've never had such a terrible experience. No email saying it was back ordered or unavailable. I mentioned that I wasn't happy and was told that I would be called about this issue. Guess what - no call.

I've done a lot of online shopping over the years and this is not up to par to say the least. Inexcusable.

modified review This review was modified by norskviking on May 03 2014 10:04:25 PM

"If I continue to be badgered at the check out about upgrading my membership so I can get a small discount on products never buy I will ask to have my membership fee refunded & use it to join Cotsco.These people do not want to take no for an answer & usually get mad.If Sams needs to beg for money why not have someone sit in front of the store with a tin cup?"

modified review This review was modified by abe1361 on March 24 2014 12:25:31 PM

"We purchased a king sized bed online via sams club online.
The bed arrived but unfortunately 2 of the 3 pieces were king size, the mattress was a queen. Talked to a representative and was given a ticket # and told to wait 72 hours. No response from them after 72 hours. Talked to another rep and given another ticket #. Next day called again and given an order # at which point I politely asked if the bed could be expedited after moving onto calls to the supervisor level. Told sure and given another ticket number. Began tracking the shippentment online and nothing happening. Called again and getting rather hot under the collar trying to make something happen - guess what got another ticket #. Next day called and got a claim #, at this point it has now been 3 weeks and 4 days and the bed has apparently just shipped from California. Can't wait to see what arrives in a couple more weeks - yikes never, never again with these bunch of clowns. They must sit around around the call center laughing about the wild goose chases they tell folks while saying to folks 'THEY CAN'T BELIEVE THIS COULD EVER HAPPEN'. This is the worst online experience I have every encountered and I have over 2000 ebay purchases with nothing coming remotely close to this nightmare. Avoid them if you are wise!!!!!

modified review This review was modified by jake99 on February 08 2014 03:50:23 PM

"I used to have a Sams club membership that I hardly used, certainly not enough to justify the membership fee. Several years ago I bought an o'cedar mop there I really like to use and today I tried to purchase replacement flip mop heads for it online at the Sam's club website... what a DISASTER! All I wanted was a package of 6 mop heads for under $25 and I was EVEN willing to pay the 10% non-member fee and go through the hassle of setting up your annoying online membership that wouldn't recognize the email address I USED to have for Sam's Club online. When I finally typed and re-typed my information to get past the REQUIRED areas that your system didn't like, I then found that the checkout automatically added a full member charge to my check out that I was unable to remove. Forget you Sam! I will just order and pay a bit more at amazon.com where it is EASY to check out and we have PRIME so shipping is always free and there are no automatic membership mistakes to deal with. Done!"

modified review This review was modified by jzbrick on January 21 2014 11:37:18 AM

"Their Customer Service line is the worst that I have ever heard! Even worse than Bank of America and that was pretty bad!
I placed a couple of auction bids that won, I then got an email stating that there needed to be some verification that needed to be done, which I completely understand. I called in and a rep took my information on one order and said that it would process. I thought "great!" Then I advised the rep that I needed to change the payment method, she told me someone would have to call me back. No one called me back, so I called Customer (No) Service and this rep told me "oh sir, they should have told you in 72 hours". Wow! OK, so I wait another couple of days and still nothing. Again, I call back and the rep tells me then "oh sir, they should have told you 72 business hours." Incredible!! So I ask for a supervisor and am transferred to a gentleman who was absolutely no help and was rude to me by overtalking me, and telling me that it had to have been my misunderstanding. I asked why didnt the first rep, or the second one for that matter tell me this? He said "oh sir, they are probably temps and they dont know." Really??? Absolutely horrible, I advised them that I would blast them over the internet and they really didnt seem to care.
Never Never doing business with Sam's Club ever again!!

modified review This review was modified by jayman3132 on January 06 2014 01:16:04 PM

"On black Friday morning 11/29/13, 05:30, in line at Sam's. 4 or 5 employees conversing with people in the line, maybe 35, explain the morning program and the # of the hot items. Very accommodating and friendly. Providing tickets for some items and greeting each arriving customer. 06:15 asking who wanted coffee,& what in it.07:00, doors open and an orderly flow of customers guided to their wanted items. Large TV's already on floats and 4 check outs at the ready. Very orderly and pleasant, with juice and yogurt handed out. At the age of 74 and several "black Fridays" behind me, I was pleasantly surprised. Wish they would work some of their ethics on their Walmart cousins."

modified review This review was modified by glastique on December 01 2013 11:27:30 AM

"I don't know if I got really lucky or if they changed, but I had a pretty darn near perfect experience with Sam's Club's online store. They had the Xbox One in stock for a long period, so I ordered it there. It shipped fast and their customer service team was very helpful. The only real issue I see is that they can't answer many questions over email; email replies just tell you to call. On that note, there was almost no wait when I called them."

modified review This review was modified by Unknownwarrior33 on November 28 2013 11:09:14 AM

"Pathetic customer service. I used a gift card at the cashier counter. But the bill was all on my account and cashier threw the gift card in trash. When i asked her to either make adjustments or return my hift card, she denied looking into the trash for the gift card. Went to the manager and she asked me to get the gift card from trash. I was very angry and called a male manager and told him all the story. He got me the same gift card and apologized. But i still am so annoyed with the customer service, that i wont ever buy anything from sam's and even i am getting my membership cancelled"

modified review This review was modified by Akank on September 04 2013 11:35:04 AM

"Ordered item online, was shipped the wrong item. Was told it would take 3 months to get the correct one if I shipped it back because of all the paper work. They instructed me to go to a store which I did. They are not set up to do returns at store but somehow did it (they thought). It never got returned to my credit card, I have faxed them credit card statements etc and nothing has happened. No one will call me and it has been 3 months. I will never set foot in Sams club or Walmart again."

"I am so glad there is a Sam's Club close to where we live. It's so convenient and I always find special buys. I would refer this store to all my friends."

"order bridal set on May 23 to be deliver between May 28 and June 11. It did not ship when stated. After checking several days I cancelled the order on June 20."

modified review This review was modified by justfacts on June 20 2013 06:26:27 PM

Sam's Club is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Sam's Club is not a merchant member
Sam's Club does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!