• Rating 9.70/10 210 reviews

Saltysupply.com is not a merchant member
    Saltysupply.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Saltysupply.com contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 8.53/10 8.53/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.19/10 9.19/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10

"Great selection, had the exact canister for my ro system. Shopping was fast and I received the items in percent condition. I'll definitely buy again!"

"Very quick shipment and prices well below market. Awesome! The products got here in three days. "

"ordered from this place twice now, and both times I've had a excellent experience. Their online chat team helped me with some questions I had and after placing my order, they shipped very fast, it was later that day!

I will continue to order from salty in the future.

"Very fast delivery and use of heavy duty box and peanuts my products were very secure. Prices were great. Recommend to everyone and I will purchase here again in the future."

"I have been setting up a new aquarium and thus purchasing a lot if new equipment. I had never shopped at Saltysupply.com before. Came across there website when reviewing products and comparing prices on equipment. I have spent a lot if time on this and looked at all the common retailers, Saltysupply consistently had great products and great selection. I ended up buying much of my equipment from them. Fast shipping, frequent sales/specials, all around great experience. Will continue to use Saltysupply as one of my go-to sites when I need new products/equipment. "

"Ordered Redsea test kit. Received it in 2 days via USPS priority mail. Test kit was well packed. Only my second order from this site and both went very well."

"Great price and super fast free shipping!"

"Prices are higher than many of my wholesalers. But availability and shipping cost bring me back. Only complaint is I requested return help with a defective product but have not had a response in over 1 week from my sales rep."

"I have made few, but essential purchases from SaltySupply for my existing and soon to be upgraded system. I am extremely happy with the experience I received when dealing with SaltySupply. My phone calls with questions were always answered and addressed with care. When shopping for a new skimmer that was out of stock (everywhere), I was notified via phone of its arrival, which, to me displayed the commitment of the company and staff to understanding the nature and urgency of reefkeeping. The shipping always was addressed in the same fashion, quick. Customer satisfaction and support is their #1 priority, even months after your purchase, as I found it to be through my experience. I have been dealing with few large online retailers, and this one is my favorite, primarily due to the service you receive. Most definitely, a place to shop for your new toys. "

"Great to deal with. Had some questions and inquired via email. Customer service was very quick to respond and was very helpful. Will be back for sure. "

"Prompt response from customer service regarding order."

"Saltwater supply were very efficient in handling my order: not only did they reply to my query right away, but the order was shipped immediately after placing it. The packaging was also very good."

"This was my first time using SaltySupply. Te web site was extremely easy to navigate, checkout was just as simple and for once there is a company with reasonable shipping prices if you don't qualify for free shipping. Overall great experience and I will be using then more in the future. "

"This was my first time ordering from Salty Supply. FYI, the other online suppliers of aquarium supplies I order from include Bulk Reef Supply, Fragtastic Reef, Dr. Fosters and Smith, and Marine Depot. My experience with Salty Supply was excellent. Fast and easy checkout, speedy delivery, and the product was something that other online supplies did not carry or were out of stock. So, this ultimately made my decision to go with you. Please make sure I am placed in the drawing for the IPAD.

Thanks Salty Supply

"I had a great experience with Saltysupply. Absolutely fantastic customer service. I ordered three day shipping, as it turns out the package was going to arrive a day early, Chris from Saltysupply noticed this and called me to make sure I was going to be home to receive the package. Everything was packaged very carefully by the way. Great prices. Defintely going to do business with them again soon."