• Address: 224 W. Central Parkway Suite 1022

Product & services pricing Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

"RLSS 8I skimmer
Seems like it was made by Skimz. But the pin wheel is custom made and seems to skim more concentrated than a skimz I have rated the same 200-500 gallon. Very well made heavy duty acrylic. Salty Supply answered all my questions and they double boxed this big package really well. No problems and will purchase from them again for supplies.

"Love this Site,Fastest shipping around and they are always helpful if I have a question..Cant get no better then this"

modified review This review was modified by Coreydale on June 19 2014 06:53:41 AM

"I've ordered twice from Salty Supply and both experiences have been great. Helpful staff, orders ship same day, many shipping options to fit my needs. I would highly recommend them!"

modified review This review was modified by memontgo on May 29 2014 08:12:44 PM

"My very first experience with S/S was extremely easy. All I had to do was pick out what I wanted, add it to the cart and then finalize my purchase. The shipment came fast & accurate."

modified review This review was modified by Brian-A on May 28 2014 09:32:34 PM

"Great communication throughout the buying process with updates on my order. Fast processing and great deals. There are numerous websites I have used for ordering supplies for my reef tank, but Saltysupply.com is definitely the best. Thank you guys, keep up the good work."

modified review This review was modified by thanhnguyen409 on May 12 2014 11:43:47 PM

"My order was delayed getting to my home. I was not happy because my order was supposed to arrive on a Friday and it didn't come until Monday."

modified review This review was modified by sur4boy7 on May 06 2014 06:58:18 PM

"Customer Service was very helpful on making my transaction easy. Fast shipping and the item was well packaged. "

modified review This review was modified by Addicted2reef on July 15 2014 08:50:39 AM

"Great selection, had the exact canister for my ro system. Shopping was fast and I received the items in percent condition. I'll definitely buy again!"

"Very quick shipment and prices well below market. Awesome! The products got here in three days. "

"ordered from this place twice now, and both times I've had a excellent experience. Their online chat team helped me with some questions I had and after placing my order, they shipped very fast, it was later that day!

I will continue to order from salty in the future.

"Very fast delivery and use of heavy duty box and peanuts my products were very secure. Prices were great. Recommend to everyone and I will purchase here again in the future."

"I have been setting up a new aquarium and thus purchasing a lot if new equipment. I had never shopped at Saltysupply.com before. Came across there website when reviewing products and comparing prices on equipment. I have spent a lot if time on this and looked at all the common retailers, Saltysupply consistently had great products and great selection. I ended up buying much of my equipment from them. Fast shipping, frequent sales/specials, all around great experience. Will continue to use Saltysupply as one of my go-to sites when I need new products/equipment. "

"Ordered Redsea test kit. Received it in 2 days via USPS priority mail. Test kit was well packed. Only my second order from this site and both went very well."

"Great price and super fast free shipping!"

"Prices are higher than many of my wholesalers. But availability and shipping cost bring me back. Only complaint is I requested return help with a defective product but have not had a response in over 1 week from my sales rep."

Saltysupply.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Saltysupply.com is not a merchant member
Saltysupply.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!