• Address: 224 W. Central Parkway Suite 1022

Product & services pricing Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10

"Service was great and a very good price. I am well pleased with this company I also intend to do more business with them."

modified review This review was modified by Kmernaugh on January 22 2015 05:33:02 PM

"Great company! I was looking online for some supplies and came across the best price ever for the supplies I needed. The order was placed and filled very quickly. I contacted them by phone and had a great conversation about other supplies I was looking for. I was told to let them know and if it was possible they would add them to the product line. I will order from them again. "

"I ordered several large pieces of driftwood from Salty Supply. The order came on time with good communication as to when pkg would arrive. When it did arrive it was packaged well. The pieces weren't huge but was ornate and I believe I can make a very cool centerpiece with the pieces. I'm glad that I ordered a few. I am now soaking the driftwood to get out some of the tannins. I would order from this company again and would definitely order more driftwood again also. "

modified review This review was modified by Bonniep03 on January 12 2015 04:57:36 PM

"item arrived a day earlier than expected and is exactly as described works very well"

"I received very good customer service from the salty supply co. The staff was very helpful my order was on back order and stayed in touch with me by email when my order was shipped. "

modified review This review was modified by jese1031 on January 07 2015 02:59:52 AM

"This was a great experience. The chat feature was very helpful for finding the right product. The skimmer arrived faster than anticipated. Everything was packed well. I am super pleased with this order!"

"I called to find out about our order and these guys tracked it down and even provided me with a tracking #."

modified review This review was modified by vishr on December 24 2014 08:04:16 PM

"The prices on the items I bought were cheaper than similar items found elsewhere, and they were offering free shipping when I placed my order. Everything came in a timely manner and was well packed. I also found their GFO to be cleaner than the GFO I had been using from another vendor."

"Salty Supply provided personalized services and called when one of the items I ordered was on back order. I received everything, well packaged and on time."

modified review This review was modified by adwright on December 15 2014 07:13:22 AM

"Love this Site,Fastest shipping around and they are always helpful if I have a question..Cant get no better then this"

modified review This review was modified by Coreydale on June 19 2014 06:53:41 AM

"I've ordered twice from Salty Supply and both experiences have been great. Helpful staff, orders ship same day, many shipping options to fit my needs. I would highly recommend them!"

modified review This review was modified by memontgo on May 29 2014 08:12:44 PM

"My very first experience with S/S was extremely easy. All I had to do was pick out what I wanted, add it to the cart and then finalize my purchase. The shipment came fast & accurate."

modified review This review was modified by Brian-A on May 28 2014 09:32:34 PM

"Great communication throughout the buying process with updates on my order. Fast processing and great deals. There are numerous websites I have used for ordering supplies for my reef tank, but Saltysupply.com is definitely the best. Thank you guys, keep up the good work."

modified review This review was modified by thanhnguyen409 on May 12 2014 11:43:47 PM

"My order was delayed getting to my home. I was not happy because my order was supposed to arrive on a Friday and it didn't come until Monday."

modified review This review was modified by sur4boy7 on May 06 2014 06:58:18 PM

"Customer Service was very helpful on making my transaction easy. Fast shipping and the item was well packaged. "

modified review This review was modified by Addicted2reef on July 15 2014 08:50:39 AM

Saltysupply.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Saltysupply.com is not a merchant member
Saltysupply.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!