• Saltysupply.com

Product & services pricing Rating 9.31/10 9.31/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.31/10 9.31/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.79/10 9.79/10

"Good product selection, fast shipping, good prices"

modified review This review was modified by bustag on February 24 2015 07:48:45 PM

"I found Salty Supply by chance. I lost my power supply for my doser and they were a retailer for this particular dosed, kamoer. I was returned with a special surprise they would send me it free of charge since I was purchasing a few other things. No, I did not spend an arm and a leg. Closer to half of a hundred AFTER taxes and shipping.

So they have a brand new customer going forward!!! Especially after BRS was hacked and I was affected!!

The packaging came in perfect with 0 issues. Well wrapped to prevent any damage.

Mike

modified review This review was modified by mikeycanuela on February 24 2015 07:17:57 PM

"Great customer service, experts and very good prices! Highly recommended to anyone!"

"Very happy with my purchase. The item arrived quickly and in perfect shape. The price was very good, then I got a 10% discount for a Facebook promotion."

modified review This review was modified by Junebug0268 on February 17 2015 07:25:27 AM

"If you look for nice products and a website easy to find out what you want that is the right aquarium shop.
Every experience I had with their products were great. The staff diserve lot of attention on your order to guarantee it is been delivery on time.

modified review This review was modified by RothSergio on February 17 2015 06:34:18 AM

"Very quick shipping and reasonable prices. Will purchase from this site again."

modified review This review was modified by djwkaw on February 13 2015 06:50:31 AM

"Excellent service, international shipping was very fast and safely packaged. Responded quickly to communications.

Overall highly reccomended.

modified review This review was modified by pyroay on February 03 2015 03:33:19 PM

"I love buying from this company. Great site, great products, and competitive prices. They always have what I need. "

modified review This review was modified by Danny76 on February 02 2015 05:31:27 PM

"Great company to work with. I had a defective bulb out of the group and they replaced it very quickly. Great ATI bulbs and great company/store to work with. Thanks"

"Service was great and a very good price. I am well pleased with this company I also intend to do more business with them."

modified review This review was modified by Kmernaugh on January 22 2015 05:33:02 PM

"Great company! I was looking online for some supplies and came across the best price ever for the supplies I needed. The order was placed and filled very quickly. I contacted them by phone and had a great conversation about other supplies I was looking for. I was told to let them know and if it was possible they would add them to the product line. I will order from them again. "

"I ordered several large pieces of driftwood from Salty Supply. The order came on time with good communication as to when pkg would arrive. When it did arrive it was packaged well. The pieces weren't huge but was ornate and I believe I can make a very cool centerpiece with the pieces. I'm glad that I ordered a few. I am now soaking the driftwood to get out some of the tannins. I would order from this company again and would definitely order more driftwood again also. "

modified review This review was modified by Bonniep03 on January 12 2015 04:57:36 PM

"item arrived a day earlier than expected and is exactly as described works very well"

"I received very good customer service from the salty supply co. The staff was very helpful my order was on back order and stayed in touch with me by email when my order was shipped. "

modified review This review was modified by jese1031 on January 07 2015 02:59:52 AM

"This was a great experience. The chat feature was very helpful for finding the right product. The skimmer arrived faster than anticipated. Everything was packed well. I am super pleased with this order!"

Share Saltysupply.com's store rating

Saltysupply.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Saltysupply.com is not a merchant member
Saltysupply.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!