• Rating 10.00/10 29 reviews

Salt Lake Motorsports is not a merchant member
    Salt Lake Motorsports does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Salt Lake Motorsports contact information

"Great service. Will use again."

"Super clean website, quick and easy checkout and shipping is fast. I placed an order at 10:30pm Tuesday and it arrived by 11am Friday. I've been a customer for years. Great selection, good prices! Can't wait for my chance to visit the store in person."

"I can always rely on Salt Lake Motorsports to have the latest selection of Ducati apparel at the best price. The website is awesome, you get to see every extact detail of the article before you buy it. I am very pleased with my most recent purchase, it was deliveried promptly and the order was accurate. Will do business with them again in the future for all my motorcycle needs. Thanks! -Ken"

"Nice selection and very fast service. I was pleased with my order and will do business with them again. "

"This my second time ordering from Salt Lake Motorsports both times was great. Fast shipping I ordered on a Friday had the merchandise on Tuesday. Will order from them again. "

"Great customer service and products."

"Easy to order on-line, fast shipping, and quality t-shirts and hats! Excellent service! Thanks!"

"Allison and her team at Salt Lake Motorsports were easy and a pleasure to deal with. Not only were they helpful in finding what I was looking for, the experience was very convenient and exceeded my expectations. Allison and SLM know customer service and does it right... Kudos to Allison and Salt Lake Motorsports."

"Great Place! Everything went smoothly and my order was here at home in no time! Would definetelly come back!"

"Large selection, fast delivery - great place to shop for Ducati stuf. Recomended!!!"

"Great Merchandise. All three items I purchased were good quality. The only thing I would like improvement on is how quickly I received the order."

"Salt Lake Motorsports has a fantastic selection and good deals, especially on Ducati apparel. Very pleased with my items! Fast shipping and a well laid out web page."

"Great selection online for Ducati apparel and more. Excellent customer service and follow up. Repeat customer."

"As someone who does most of his shopping online specially when it comes to motorcycle parts, I have come to know the pitfalls of online shopping. Most retailers advertise items that are not available or are on back order. Most sites are simply not updated regularly. After a three week failed attempt in search of a specific part, I stumbled upon salt late motorsports site and I was reluctant to put in the order, as all previous retailers had come up with a back order reply. But to my surprise the part was in my hand in two days. The international shipping rate was half that of others and there was no back and forth nonsense of availability or back order. They'll be my first stop in the future. "

"WOW! 100% customer satisfaction! Kudos to the Salt Lake Motorsports team for providing us with an excellent customer experience. Their online store is so easy to navigate to find apparel and accessories for our favorite motorcyles - DUCATI. We really like the great prices on their sale items, too! Shipping was fast, free (for a low purchase amount) and their communication regarding our recent order for some of the new 2010 apparel was superb! This is THE model for a well run online store!

Thanks!