Salesco.com Reviews - salesco.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 0.00/10 9 reviews

Salesco.com is not a merchant member
Salesco.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"These guys billed my credit card immediately, and have yet to respond in any way to my inquiries and its now been more than a month. So now I have to go back and challege the payment I made last month and find someone legitimate to purchase from as I needed the item when I attempted to get it from these birds."

"My experience with Salesco.com has been the worse ever! I purchased a Ms Pac Man + Galaga Cocktail Table Arcade Game on September 25. I emailed orders@salesco.com three times and even sent an inquiry from the website to find out the status of my order. I received no response. I then called customer service and didn't get much help either. When I asked why I had not received a response, I was told that they've been having trouble with emails. I was then told to call the transport service myself to find out where my item was. (I was also given a website, that didn't even match.) It wasn't until NOVEMBER 4th that my arcade game was delivered. Not only that, but it was delivered to the wrong address!!! Again, I had to take another day off from work to make sure that someone was at the home for delivery the next day. I thought this was over and that I didn't have to deal with anything else. But now, I received a notice from the shipping company notifiying me that I have a past due amount for use of liftgate. You would think that the shipping/handling amount that I paid Salesco covers that. Because of this, I may get my credit ruined and must go through the hassle of taking care of this issue with collections. Suffice to say, I will NEVER purchase anything from Salesco again. Their customer service and business practices are horrible!"

"I ordered a row of 4 Theater seats from Salesco in October 2004. My first request was for a lower grade of seating but after inquiring from the sales rep about the next grade up, he told me that if I bought them and did not like them that HE would refund me my money. One of the reasons I ordered these seats is because they were pre-built and will not have to be specially made, so I expected a quick shipment. The sales rep told me that it will take about three week for me receive the seat – which I taught was a long time for pre-built seats but, I continued with the order. Salesco debited my car THAT SAME DAY. Every order I have placed on the web up to that point debited my cards ONLY after shipping the items. I later found out that they could do this UNLESS an item is backorder.

I received my order within three weeks but instead of receiving 4 seats I received 2 and, one of the seats was severely damaged. The shipment came in two boxes and both boxes looked like they had been through hell. The sales date was October 8, 2004. Today’s date is December 16, 2004.

I tried to get Salesco to rectify the shortage and damaged seat problem but they told me that I had to file an insurance claim. The claim takes about 2 to 8 months to complete. I immediately contacted the BBB of Los Angeles and contacted the credit card company I used to order the seats. They immediately launched an investigation which is saving my bacon today. I have made over a hundred dollars worth of phone calls to Salesco to solve this problem but always got promises and innuendo claiming that I was an angry customer.

Something unusual happened this week, second week in December. Salesco actually offered to send me three new seats and pickup the broken one. At the end of my conversation with the Salesco rep he asked me to ask my credit card company to resubmit the order. Apparently, Amex asked for the money back after the investigation. Thanks Amex. I am still waiting for the promised seats in December 2004.

"Purchased portable garage on 2/26/04 and am still trying to get correct product. Customer service is appalling - dishonest, unresponsive and rude. Company has already been fined by the Federal Trade Commission (see FTC press release at http://www.ftc.gov/opa/2001/12/salesco.htm) for similar repulsive business practices. To file a complaint go to http://www.ftc.gov or call 1-877-FTC-HELP. "

"Never do business with this outfit. Good prices but, horrible service. Expect delays, platitudes, lies, rudeness and ineptitude. "

"I ordered lord of the rings legolas display swords. I was promised a Christmas delivery, I called a week before Christmas to see what happened they informed me They would be coming a week afte Christmas and because of the deley they would be giving a $80.00 lord of the rings ring for free. I didnt recieve the item until the end of January will a broken sword shelf and a ring that had a break though the hold circle of the ring and it get your finger when you wore it, plus the sword was not even close to what they had as the picture of it. We were deceived and did not get at all what we thought we were getting

"TODAY IS MARCH 10 AND I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY PRODUCT, NOR HAVE I BEEN CONTACTED BY SALESCO"

"Dysfunctional non-communicative (rude when they do communicate) customer service and retuns personnel. "

"I purchased a pair of roller shoes for my granddaughter's birthday. I ordered pink and grey shoes size 2 girls. I received the order quite promtly by the end of the week. The only problem was that I received green and yellow roller shoes which wasn't so bad, BUT THEY ARE SIZE 6!!! and they don't do me one bit of good. Needless to say I contacted the company right away and I have contacted them several times since then by e-mail as they don't take phone calls!! And, guess what, I HAVE NOT HAD A REPLY. The birthday was Thursday, Oct 30, and my granddaughter did not get a present!!! What to do...I don't feel that I should pay the return postage on something I did not order so here I sit waiting to hear from a person from this company! I wish I had read the other people feedbacks before I ordered!"