Sale Breaker Reviews - salebreaker.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 1.67/10 3 reviews

Sale Breaker is not a merchant member
Sale Breaker does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"No phone number only an email I have sent 4 emails asking when can I expect my merchandise they DO NOT respond. I am unsure if they are even legit at this point or simply charge for purchases never to be shipped. A legit company has a phone number. I tried googling a corporate office, nothing."

"I ordered a battery extender case for my Galaxy for them on Oct 6 and was told 2-3 weeks for shipping. On Nov 6, I hadn't reveived it yet so I emailed them asking where my case was. They responded within a few days and said that the item was returned to them because of insufficient postage and a new one was resent. They gave me a tracking #, which I didn't check until a week later when my item still hadn't arrived. The tracking number dates stopped at Oct 16. So, on Nov 16 I emailed them again asking where the item was and if it was even reshipped. They replied on 11/24 and said the item was shipped out and to allow 5-7 days for delivery.
It has now been 6 weeks since my original order date and I was told 3 weeks max for delivery and still no item. Telling me it has been reshipped when it hasn't is not professional and then sending a tracking # that doesn't correspond to the item isn't professional either. Not once has there been an apology for the lateness or lack of communication.

modified review This review was modified by unhappy0770 on November 25 2013 04:22:59 AM
Rating 6/103/5

"I must recant and redo my rating of salebreaker.com. They did get back to me via email and sent the remaining blades to me after a couple of weeks. I still do not like doing business with an etailer that does not supply a phone contact but they acted responsibly and took care of the customer (me.) Don't know that I would take the chance to order again from them, however...."

modified review This review was modified by disalm on October 07 2013 10:56:12 AM