Sage Cycles / Coupons
    • Contact: sagecycles@gmail.com
    • Phone: 210-695-1112
    • Customer Support: 210-695-1112
    • Business Hours: M-F 10am - 5:30 CST

"I have had a similar experience as the others with Sage cycles. They billed my credit card $170 two months ago, and I have yet to receive a thing. I have emailed and left them voice messages multiple times (they don't answer the phone), but no response. Stay away from this company. I am going to tell my credit card company that the $170 was fraudulently charged."

modified review This review was modified by mstephenson678 on January 07 2014 10:47:24 AM

"Scam. Took my $ and never shipped anything. I asked for a "return" because I found a better deal. They processed the return but failed to refund the $."

modified review This review was modified by Luke1005 on October 08 2013 07:53:31 AM

"I placed an order for a DT Swiss rear wheel via the internet... the price was almost too good to be true but I thought I'd give them a shot. Very quick delivery and even had a hand written thank you note on the receipt. Authentic wheel was straight and true, packaged well (Tricon 1700). I will look forward to another transaction with Sage soon. Bob, California"

"Scam company, charges your card, fails to ship anything, doesn't respond."

"Worst company I have ever dealt with. Charged my credit card for items, haven't received any information from them in over two weeks. Refuse to respond to emails or calls. No tracking numbers or snipping information given. I think they may just be a scam type company."

modified review This review was modified by ashkaby on November 18 2012 03:57:56 PM

"Processing and payment of the order was done immediately. But notice of shipment came a week later only after an email asking if the order had shipped yet. The shipping was free due to price, but a week just to get the order shipped seems a little ridiculous. Also, my email didn't even get a response. Yes the order shipped that day, but just a courteous "sorry, it was shipped today!" email would make for much better customer service.
That all said, the price was great, shipping was free, and all the items were there and well packed.

"Awful. Card was charged 7 days ago and since then radio silence although I paid for expedited shipping.

"no messing around but stright to the point:price and service.
Thanks.

"Same experience as P, I ordered $100+ worth of drivetrain items, got an e-mail but no tracking number...useless to call the phone number because they have been taking inventory for a month now...uh, don't try e-mailing the addressess on the website, no one will return it. Crappy business model, I will not be ordering again and I hope that I can convince as many of my bike friends as possible not to order from these scammers. Can you imagine how far a little communication would go? Idiots."

"I would stay away from this company. Ordered some parts on 7/10 and I was quickly billed and sent an email invoice. No communication since then even though I have emailed them three times to multiple email addresses and left two voicemails. There answering machine says they are closed for inventory but no mention of when they will reopen. It's now been a week and a half and no parts or communication. Parts I ordered from Italy for only $10 shipping from 3T are getting to Florida in 4 days but these guys can't get me parts in a week and a half.

I will definitely be disputing this charge...

Monterey, Ca

"I ordered a seatpost, received a confirmation email, and the charge showed up on my credit card. A couple days later I still hadn't seen a shipping email. After emailing them at all three of their companies that use different names, I received an email in return. I was informed that they were two weeks behind in fulfilling orders. I asked if there was any way they could push up my order since I was in need of the seatpost. They tried, but found out that the seatpost was on backorder for over a week. I asked for a refund, was told it was issued, but am still waiting for it to post on my credit card (Update: credit issued). If they are so backed up that they can't fulfill orders for two weeks, they need to hire more staff. They should also inform customers instead of letting them hang. I most likely won't purchase from them again, unless they have something for an amazing price that I won't need for a month."

modified review This review was modified by Seneb on July 20 2012 10:47:54 AM

"I placed an order on 7/9/12 for a Zipp Service Course SL stem. I had to make a change to the order on 7/12/12. Randy was great about making the change to the order. However, I have not had any communication from Sage on when the part would be shipped. I still have not received the part. "

"these guys are on top if it'' they contact you quickly with up dates and order info..highly recomended and im in canada .."

"the ordered item was discontinued and had to cancel order. received a notification soon after they confirm the item was discontinued. they asked if I wanted other item instead but failed to give options to make my decision easier. had to remind them a couple of days later to reverse the credit card transaction and they did comply immediately."

"My new 29er fork was delivered on a timely basis and my questions were answered in a timely manner. I was satisfied!"

Sage Cycles / Texecomm, LLC is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Sage Cycles / Texecomm, LLC is not a merchant member
Sage Cycles / Texecomm, LLC does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!