Safetyvests.com Reviews - safetyvests.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.57/10 7 reviews

Safetyvests.com is not a merchant member
Safetyvests.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I was very pleased with the online ordering and the speedy delivery. Overall very satisfied and will recommend"

"SV24-2ZGM Class 2, two toned, breakaway, expandable with zipper closure safety vest is something I'd like to show my fellow trailriders. This safety vest not only can be seen by hunters but also the breakaway at the shoulders is great for if you get hung up on a branch/limb while riding your horse. I like things that have multiple uses."

"Great product and shipped when promised. Would deal with again!"

"Very smooth transaction. Great product, price and speed of delivery was excelent ! ThankYou.. E.Golden Upper Marlboro, Md."

modified review This review was modified by edwardagolden on June 10 2012 05:39:51 AM

"Quality product,and fast delivery."

"Has been a great Experience thank you"

"still waiting for delivery. if i new it would take this long i would not have ordered. i'am not happy.........."