• Address: 64 Outwater Lane Garfield, NJ 07026
    • Phone: 973-340-7889
    • Customer Support: 800-274-6271
    • Business Hours: 9am - 5pm Mon-Fri Closed Sat Sun
    • Fax: 973-340-7809

"Excellent product and customer service. A minor problem with part of my order was promptly corrected with no hassle and no expense to me. I will definitely use SafetySign.com again, and would recommend them without reservation."

"Quick shipping, excellent customer service. I'd recommend to anyone."

"ordered on the 22nd of May, 2nd day UPS, Shipped on the 24th, still don't have it on the 29th???"

"Had an issue, seem to be working it out in our favor."

modified review This review was modified by tstolliver on October 09 2012 09:40:38 AM

"I ordered some custom signs to post on our medical building. The signs were delivered timely and looked great except for one thing. I mistakenly submitted the order with a misspelled word. I contacted Mike at Safety Sign and he and the whole crew scrambled to replace the signs...and at no additional cost! I would highly recommend Safety Sign; their customer service and product quality are both top notch."

"I purchased 3 signs for my warehouse and I received them swiftly. I was updated immediately and the quality of the signs were up to par. Wonderful service, will do business again!!!!"

"We rebuild some saws and after repainting the guards needed to find some new safety labels. We found exactly what we needed at SafteySign, excellent quality at a great price.

We'll definitely be using them again!

"My experience with safety sign was not a memorable one, because it was such a breeze with no difficulties or complications. My custom street signs came exactly as I designed them on the website. So easy, even a caveman can do it. Very user- friendly. I have and will continue to recommend SafetySign to my friends and family. Very happy customer!"

"I ordered a sign for our vacation home in PA. This was my Dad's dream home. He wanted a sign for our circular driveway that said "Li'l Turkey Circle". We had just found out he was sick and 2 days later we received the sign. He loved it. It took 4 days from ordering to receiving. The sign was absolutely perfect. It looks exactly like a street sign and looks great - especially at night when the headlights hit it. It is sturdy and came with everything necessary to put it up immediately. It looks even better than it does online. It has been up for 5 months and looks exactly like the day we got it. My Dad has since lost his battle with cancer but everytime we pull up and look at this sign we are reminded how excited he was when he received it and how much he loved it. Thank You Safety Sign. You provide a great service and an impeccable product."

"Thank you for making the process easy, quick, painless. We have our sign in our neighborhood. Exactly what we wanted. Easy to install."

"Great communication and service. Was able to work out a custom sign easiiy, even was provided art to preapprove the sign layout. Great prices and service - highly recommended! Sign quality is as expected - great!"

"Good overall experience with the order from their web site to delivery, signs look great, very persuasive and they sure are saving us a lot of headaches on our parking lot."

"order site: Quick and painless
Sign: as described and well priced
Delivery: quick and efficiant

"I ordered signs, they came quickly and I was pleased with them."

"this company, and its service, is fantastic. I had an issue with my first sign. I sent an email and got a prompt reply. They had me send my sign back, they LISTENED to my issues and remade the signs perfectly! In fact, i ordered a second sign. they came out great! Thanks to all of you. Stan you are a great company Representative."

SafetySign is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SafetySign is a merchant member
SafetySign participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,851 merchant members.