Saddlery USACoupons

"On July 22, 2012, I called Saddlery USA to order 2 pair of jodphurs, I spoke with their customer service rep. to make sure I got the size right, placed my order and I was told I would receive my order within 7-11 days. They did not ship my items until 8/1/2012. When I received them they were way to big, for the past 2 weeks, I have tried calling them, emailing them and no response, you can not return or exchange anything without a return number, as of today, still no response. I wouldn't order from them again if they were the last store on the face of the earth."

"Ordered boots in June. Still haven't received them as of August 13. All calls and emails to Saddlery have gone unanswered. HOWEVER, I found Saddlery in Jacksonville and have reported the details of my findings to the better business bureau in Jacksonville. Contact me at bsueinteriors@hotmail.com for the details to do the same."

"Do not order from this site!!!! They have no customer service and I'm pretty sure they are a fraudulent website! I ordered some boots 10 days ago and the order is still processing even though my card was charged a long time ago! I have left many messages and sent many emails and still no call back. I want to cancel my order but I am unable to and no one will call me back so I can do so! I am super disappointed I have never experienced anything like this during my many years of online shopping! I will be reporting them to the Better Business Bureau!!!!! I want my money back!!!!!"

"I honestly hope that my shopping experience with Saddlery USA turns out to be a positive one in the end. I really hope I am not as disappointed as I am now. I am very upset and really let down that I have not received any updates on my order after just about 3 weeks. I have tried contacting Saddlery USA through the customer service line as well as through their website. I was on hold for about an hour before giving up, and I have written two contact us notes receiving no reply.

I had been extremely excited because I fell in love with a pair of boots that I saw at the store but they did not have my size in stock. When I discovered that Saddlery USA had the boots and they had my size, I ordered right away. Maybe they don't have any items in stock judging by the look of the reviews. For all we know maybe the only thing SADDLERYUSA is capable of is stealing our money online since they have no concept of customer service.

I'd gladly edit my review if I am contacted regarding my order, apologized to, and get my order upgraded for free to next day delivery. Their site claims to have items shipped out within 3 days of payment clearance, yet It's been 19 days and I haven't received my boots, or a status email, my order cannot be canceled and it's been in pending for the past 18 days after my card was charged.

"Very frustrated about an order (#352) placed March 25, order was charged to me in April, by email was told boots would be back ordered until May 15, which is understandable, contacted them the end of May wondering when the boots would be shipped and was told they were back ordered again until June 15, which was not ideal but again understandable, I waited that long I figured I might as well wait another few weeks, it's now July 12th I have emailed and called (never getting to actually speak to anyone) with no response on when I can expect these boots. Dont want to be a pest but I ranch and ordered these boots because I needed them... it's now been 3 months, I've paid for the boots and no sign of them? I do not want a refund... I want the boots! "

"I ordered boots and twinkle spray and an English saddle pad in mid March, I was told it boots and pad were back ordered till May 15, then when I again asked at the end of May where were my boots and pad I was told June 15. It is now July 10 and still no product and no answer... I would not recommend ordering from this place!"

"DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS ORGANIZATION AND WEBSITE! Customer Service does not exist - it is completely absent and non-existent which would place it in the category of WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE ON THE INTERNET. I placed an order over 3 months ago and due to manufacturer backlog was delayed 2 times. I was patient enough to wait since it appeared that I was going to get a great deal (35% off) from SaddleryUSA. 3 weeks ago the manufacturer should have had the merchandise in stock to ship so I attempted to follow up with the merchant. Since then, I have left several voicemails, emails, "Contact Us Now" notes, and "Live Help" emails with ABSOLUTELY NO response. I even had issues when placing the order and the only time I have actually spoken to someone was when I placed the order. Nothing since then after repeated tries using various methods. How VERY DISAPPOINTING AND FRUSTRATING to experience being ignored and such a lack of customer service. I'm not sure how these other reviewers were able to actually conduct business with this place - makes one wonder if they are just the owner leaving wonderful reviews for himself."

modified review This review was modified by AnnoyedConsumer on July 06 2012 02:14:23 PM

"Received my items as described. I received free shipping and it arrived promptly! I also received a discount, what a nice place to shop online! I will definitely shop again as they beat the big guys! Glad I found them on facebook!"

"Although, I initially had concerns about receiving a refund after ordering an out of stock item, I have to say that Saddlery USA's customer service rep has been very helpful in resolving my concerns. The Saddlery USA web site carries a nice selection of products so I look forward to purchasing tack from them in the future."

"I bought my wife a pair of boots from Saddleryusa- I could not find them anywhere but the guys at Saddleryusa had them. I got an amazing price and got them before Valentines Day. I had a question about sizing and tried to call them, I left a message but I received a very prompt response via email from their Customer Service Department. I'll be back again and recommend!"

"They are a bit difficult to return product with, but after some work it was ok. The blanket I got was excellent."

"I wish I had the same experience as the buyer before me! I ordered a Baker tack box for my daughter for Christmas. Did not receive the box, my account was charged and I called for a week before Christmas (4 times per day) for status and had to leave messages as no one answered the phone. I begged and pleaded for information on the box however no return call or return e-mail! This was my daughter's main gift with no time left to order another one from another company. I was heart broken for my daughter especially at Christmas!"

"SaddleryUSA was fantastic! I was able to get a pair of Ariat boots for extremely low price. The shipping time was great and I was completely aware of my item the entire time. Chris was a great help to me with my questions through email. Glad I found them and will definitely purchase again."

Saddlery USA is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Saddlery USA is not a merchant member
Saddlery USA does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!