Write a review »
    • Contact: sales@sw-box.com
    • Customer Support: 0086-82731730
    • Business Hours: GMT+8 9.00am - 6.00pm

"It is comfortable to have a deal with sw-box as their price is pretty lower, item is high quality.I would shop more and more in sw-box.Highly recommended."

"Hello
I have some complain about the cases I bought in this order. One came with scratches, looks like was already used and the other I couldnt open, seems broked. And like 3 the color is not exacly as shown in the website, is really different, that was a bummer.
I hope you can help me, is the first time I bought here and I want to buy more times.
Thanks

modified review This review was modified by kenyaferrari on August 24 2013 06:55:57 PM

"item received, very nice iPhone case, I love it !

Items are in good condition. No problem with service. thanks

"SW-Box is Amazing. Shipping and Services are very quick. Products are amazing as well."

modified review This review was modified by KaranNanda on August 12 2013 02:39:11 AM

"affordable and high-quality"

modified review This review was modified by SerhatTufekci on July 11 2013 06:42:51 AM

"I need the name and full address of the box sw ...

My order was not delivered and need these information to request an objection at the post office ...

I'm waiting

my email is jr@espantalhopneus.com.br

modified review This review was modified by adelmojrmanaus on June 27 2013 12:57:32 PM

"i love all the products i got from sw-box when i used to order shipping was a lot less"

modified review This review was modified by schpoetic on June 21 2013 12:09:42 PM

"Just what I ordered at a very good price."

modified review This review was modified by CathySmith on June 14 2013 07:35:24 PM

"WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER.

Ordered a iphone 4 screen for around $45. Broken and it doesn't work.

No refund/exchange unless I ship it back with tracking. Paypal requires tracking. Costs $47 to ship it back to China.

DO NOT order screens from here. Bought another one from Amazon for $30. Ships from California.

Would not purchase from this site again.

"Great Site
Categories for easy searching well distributed
Quite helpful, recommend !

modified review This review was modified by Danillodba on May 24 2013 02:38:55 PM

"Color is nice. Quite fast delivery to Singapore. But only that a part of the bottom does not stick. A bubble keep popping up. No idea why even though I tried alot of times to flatten it."

modified review This review was modified by Shou.Karasuma on May 14 2013 07:55:39 AM

"Dear Sir/Madam,

I am contacting you because I made a purchase on 12/15/2012 of cases for iPhone (116989561). They were for personal use, but Brazil's government considered it as products that I would sell, so I would have to pay importation taxes to receive my products. Since I didn't have the intention to sell them, I didn't agree on paying the taxes, and my products were returned to you.
I would like to know how should I proceed to get a refund.
I look foward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,

Gustavo Mendonça

modified review This review was modified by gustavomendonca1 on May 13 2013 05:26:59 PM

"It was my first time ordering from them and I just got my parcel yesterday. When the item arrived here in my country, there was no courier so I had to picked the item up, which is okay since we're just near the Postal Office.

Customer service is great, was able to assist me and convert my membership immediately post-order process. And when I got the items, I checked them one by one to see if there are missing items and it was none. The quality of their product are even more great than Photos. I LOVE THEM and I will most likely be shopping again with them!

modified review This review was modified by adaphobic on May 19 2013 10:13:03 AM

"Nice items and services thank you"

modified review This review was modified by Ramzaldabi on May 04 2013 12:41:42 PM

"I am not at all satisfied with the SW BOX Service.Please check the ticket MIQ-475-47993.Please deliver my goods as said.i also paid for registered delivery.Transaction ID for shipping is Unique Transaction ID8HP5343724769061C"

modified review This review was modified by seshu2013 on April 30 2013 09:49:53 PM

SW-Box.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

SW-Box.com is not a merchant member
SW-Box.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!