SW-Box.com Reviews - sw-box.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Write a review »
Rating 4.83/10 822 reviews

SW-Box.com is not a merchant member
SW-Box.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Hello
I have some complain about the cases I bought in this order. One came with scratches, looks like was already used and the other I couldnt open, seems broked. And like 3 the color is not exacly as shown in the website, is really different, that was a bummer.
I hope you can help me, is the first time I bought here and I want to buy more times.
Thanks

modified review This review was modified by kenyaferrari on August 24 2013 06:55:57 PM

Rating 8/104/5

"affordable and high-quality"

modified review This review was modified by SerhatTufekci on July 11 2013 06:42:51 AM
Rating 6/103/5

"I need the name and full address of the box sw ...

My order was not delivered and need these information to request an objection at the post office ...

I'm waiting

my email is jr@espantalhopneus.com.br

modified review This review was modified by adelmojrmanaus on June 27 2013 12:57:32 PM

"i love all the products i got from sw-box when i used to order shipping was a lot less"

modified review This review was modified by schpoetic on June 21 2013 12:09:42 PM

"WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER.

Ordered a iphone 4 screen for around $45. Broken and it doesn't work.

No refund/exchange unless I ship it back with tracking. Paypal requires tracking. Costs $47 to ship it back to China.

DO NOT order screens from here. Bought another one from Amazon for $30. Ships from California.

Would not purchase from this site again.

"Color is nice. Quite fast delivery to Singapore. But only that a part of the bottom does not stick. A bubble keep popping up. No idea why even though I tried alot of times to flatten it."

modified review This review was modified by Shou.Karasuma on May 14 2013 07:55:39 AM

"It was my first time ordering from them and I just got my parcel yesterday. When the item arrived here in my country, there was no courier so I had to picked the item up, which is okay since we're just near the Postal Office.

Customer service is great, was able to assist me and convert my membership immediately post-order process. And when I got the items, I checked them one by one to see if there are missing items and it was none. The quality of their product are even more great than Photos. I LOVE THEM and I will most likely be shopping again with them!

modified review This review was modified by adaphobic on May 19 2013 10:13:03 AM

"Nice items and services thank you"

modified review This review was modified by Ramzaldabi on May 04 2013 12:41:42 PM

"I am not at all satisfied with the SW BOX Service.Please check the ticket MIQ-475-47993.Please deliver my goods as said.i also paid for registered delivery.Transaction ID for shipping is Unique Transaction ID8HP5343724769061C"

modified review This review was modified by seshu2013 on April 30 2013 09:49:53 PM

"Very disappointed. The piece I order arrived broken and I could never repair my Ipod. Still waiting for an answer on refund but they don't seem to feel responsible for their products."

"My order was not delivered. Other subsequent order was delivered without the first was delivered to my residence"

"The one I received isn't even red!! IT'S AN UGLY BROWN! NO PART OF IT EVEN LOOKS RED!!!
THE UGLY BROWN GEMS WERE EVEN FALLING OUT AT THE POINT I RECEIVED THEM!!! HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED!!!!

"Received a used battery, an improperly assembled display unit, and a non-functioning docking connector in two separate orders / shipments. Nothing worked! The seller offered to verify my claims after the parts were returned and if they agreed, provide a refund. The cost of international shipping (with a tracking number -- important!) were almost as expensive as the parts. Note: returned shipping costs are not refundable. Is it worth spending $42 more to possibly get back $53. Not to me! So, it was a total loss. Also, if you ship it the cheap way ($13), it will never arrive so also a total loss! PayPay won't help if it's not returned. Be careful when dealing with out-of-country sellers. If it works out, count yourself lucky. If it doesn't, shipping costs will quickly make it more expensive then buying local !!! "

"Very nice goods. It works good"

"Couldn't have asked for a better website!!"

modified review This review was modified by ant-w on February 13 2013 11:46:43 PM