Stores > SW-Box.com
  • SW-Box.com

GMT+8 9.00am - 6.00pm
      sales@sw-box.com
      0086-82731730

Voice your opinion! Review SW-Box.com by clicking a star below.
2016-11-17

Late replies, Poor customer service

"I ordered 4 items on the 4th of November using DHL express. 1 week later, they replied saying one of the items are out of stock, so I waited. 5 days later, they said they shipped it out but the tracking # won't work and their website didn't indicate it was shipped either. I am extremely unsatisfied with their customer service."

2016-10-09

You order brown... they send you green?????

"I ordered 4 power port cables for the inphone5.
Somehow this site in Hong Kong switched my order.
They sent me proximity camera cables????
If you have the courage to order from this site...
You will have to take what you get....
They will make no effort to make your order right.
(Beware!!!!) You would be better off playing the slot machines...

2015-11-26

"Quick delivery, good communication and a quality item. Could not ask for more - would shop again."

2014-11-17

"Horrible response. Wait no response. Why is every review modified?!?

Cant track, asked for more money to ship, then changed shipping companies and now wont respond.

AVOID AVOID AVOID

2014-11-17

"sw-box has the excellent quality and i got their shipment always on time good customer service...i will recommend everybody to shop at sw-box.com"

2013-08-24

"Hello
I have some complain about the cases I bought in this order. One came with scratches, looks like was already used and the other I couldnt open, seems broked. And like 3 the color is not exacly as shown in the website, is really different, that was a bummer.
I hope you can help me, is the first time I bought here and I want to buy more times.
Thanks

2013-07-11

"affordable and high-quality"

2013-06-27

"I need the name and full address of the box sw ...

My order was not delivered and need these information to request an objection at the post office ...

I'm waiting

my email is jr@espantalhopneus.com.br

2013-06-21

"i love all the products i got from sw-box when i used to order shipping was a lot less"

2013-05-27

"WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER.

Ordered a iphone 4 screen for around $45. Broken and it doesn't work.

No refund/exchange unless I ship it back with tracking. Paypal requires tracking. Costs $47 to ship it back to China.

DO NOT order screens from here. Bought another one from Amazon for $30. Ships from California.

Would not purchase from this site again.

2013-05-14

"Color is nice. Quite fast delivery to Singapore. But only that a part of the bottom does not stick. A bubble keep popping up. No idea why even though I tried alot of times to flatten it."

2013-05-07

"It was my first time ordering from them and I just got my parcel yesterday. When the item arrived here in my country, there was no courier so I had to picked the item up, which is okay since we're just near the Postal Office.

Customer service is great, was able to assist me and convert my membership immediately post-order process. And when I got the items, I checked them one by one to see if there are missing items and it was none. The quality of their product are even more great than Photos. I LOVE THEM and I will most likely be shopping again with them!

2013-05-04

"Nice items and services thank you"

2013-04-30

"I am not at all satisfied with the SW BOX Service.Please check the ticket MIQ-475-47993.Please deliver my goods as said.i also paid for registered delivery.Transaction ID for shipping is Unique Transaction ID8HP5343724769061C"

2013-04-20

"Very disappointed. The piece I order arrived broken and I could never repair my Ipod. Still waiting for an answer on refund but they don't seem to feel responsible for their products."

Share SW-Box.com's store rating

SW-Box.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

SW-Box.com is not a merchant member
SW-Box.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!