• SWFA

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.99/10 6.99/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.44/10 6.44/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10

"SWFA has the best customer service there is!! Skyler is a valued employee!"

"Been looking for a long range sight for a while without breaking the bank. And shipping was fast and cant beat a great warranty. Plus im a texan too .proud local supporter. Thank you guys for a great product. "

"The Price was competitive, the combo deal made it a plus for what I was looking for, Redfield Scope and Mount. Customer Service was responsive and informative even when my purchase went straight to Backorder status I was very impressed with the communication updates. I would definitely recommend to anyone and make future purchases..."

"Two weeks and the order has not arrived. Ordered on 04/09/15. Today's date is 04/25/15. Boo!"

"Happy with service, delivery and product"

"One item was out of stock and the other items were somewhat slow to ship."

"It was what I anticipated."

"I ordered my second Leupold 50' adapter in the past 4 months. Delivery was prompt and was on time, as ordered, same price!!"

"Not sure which order this is, but my second order has been back ordered for a few weeks. I am waiting for those parts to come through. Swfa is a good company."

"Great web site, Fast Shipping, Unbeatable pricing!"

"Always a pleasure. Highly recommended. "

"Still waiting on rings that were on back order."

"Items in order weren't in stock, I wasn't told until after I completed purchase"

"I am disappointed that the scope and auxiliary components that I ordered were not marked as being on back order and now I might have to wait over a month to get my scope. I have shopped with SWFA many times in the past and recommend your website quite often when someone is looking for a scope. I may have to rethink doing this as I don't want my friends to receive the same bad service. "

"I ordered scope rings that showed in stock and was informed a day later they were actually out of stock and backordered."

Share SWFA's store rating

SWFA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SWFA is a merchant member
SWFA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,853 merchant members.