Stores > SWFA

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.38/10 6.38/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.19/10 8.19/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

2016-02-08

They dont stock any high end optics!

"I have placed orders with SWFA twice for high end rifle scopes both times they did not have any in stock. No where on there web page does it say what is in stock or not. This most recent order I made a decision on a particular scope and 3 days later when I got the sorry e-mail I called them and went threw a list of other scopes that were on the pros and cons list and not a single one was in stock and anywhere from 3 to 6 weeks out so I went with my original choice witch was only supposed to be 3 weeks out... That was a month ago no word from swfa about the status of the order. The least they could do is ship you the other items that they did have in stock witch I have already paid for. Again I called and ask if they could ship the part of the order they had in stock but they want to charge me another $20 shipping charge. They may stock allot of scopes but every one on my list in between the $2,000 - $3,500 price range was out of stock."

Not in stock

"Ordered 2 boxes of Hornady 30-06 180 gr Interbond ammo for an upcoming hunting trip. Website showed ammo was available. After submitting my credit card to pay for the ammunition, I find that they do not, in fact have the ammo in stock. Very disappointed with the need to backorder. I did not and do not want to be in a backorder situation with my personal info floating around.
Please note, the SWFA website still shows this ammo available. Needs an update and should be removed.

On Time!

"Everything went smooth from the time of purchase to the delivery. We have a minor hiccup with one of the lasers not working but the team has been very helpful with getting this corrected."

Good communication

"Good people with great communication"

Still no item

"When I ordered my item it was stated in stock. Several days later I received an email stating item is back ordered. So here I am a two weeks later with no item. I could have got this item elsewhere so I am very frustrated. "

Very good service.

"These folks are very quick and profssional. They have great products and srvice."

very satisfied.

"Received scope before delivery date. Packed well to not be damaged. Just what I was looking for."

Best scope ever

"I have been using SWFA SS since 2000 and they have always delivered even at 1000yrs at CampPerry "

Consistent service.

"Great customer service. Never any problems finding what is needed. "

2016-02-05

Excellent customer service.

"SWFA price matches plus extra. They ship fast and have great customer service. Do your homework then buy from SWFA!"

2016-02-05

Hit the mark...

"SWFA provided great service and delivery as quoted. Would purchase from them again.
Thanks.

2016-02-04

"Part was back ordered but just received it !"

As good as it gets

"SWFA, price match and superior service. Doesn't get any better."

Very satisfied!

"Fast shipping and very happy with the product."

SS 16x42 is world-class

"The Post Office mislabeled the shipment and staff reached out to the local office and pressed until they found it. After that it was all smiles at the range.

I mounted the scope on my Rem 300 mag and magic! I am doing some load testing for my .308 on some 200+ gr bullets from Hornady and I have been thoroughly impressed with the scope. I did some shooting here in NE last week at 15F, 10 ml/hr cross wind and very cloudy days. The scope gathered light much better than other fairly expensive scopes I own. The SS 16x42 is a world-class scope. Truly.

Malcolm C
Grand Island, NE

Share SWFA's store rating

SWFA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SWFA is a merchant member
SWFA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,635 merchant members.