Stores > SWFA

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.78/10 7.78/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10

2016-08-23

Great Experience

"I've tried to order a Falcon scope from SWFA on two other occasions only to receive a follow up email advising they were back ordered. I got an email advising they had a demo model for sale with a discount and purchased it, only to get another back order email later. I called and asked how a demo could be back ordered and was told multiple people had attempted to buy the one demo almost simultaneously. However, they offered me a the same model, brand new, at almost the demo price. Close enough, having now shot the scope I am very happy I made the purchase. Falcon Menace 5-25x56, great scope."

Took too much

"I was happy with everything from SWFA except for them putting a hold on my bank account for twice the amount. The amount of the purchase was $1,200 so they held that much on the account. No problem, except for that when they charged the card, they still held that amount on the card. So, for a couple of days, I had an additional $1,200 being held on my account. This subsequently caused a check to bounce and cost me an additional $25 in bank fees."

Supposedly in stock?

"When I ordered the B.U.I.S. - I saw no comment referring "not in stock". I placed my order and moved on. Then a couple hours later checking my email I get a message from SWFA. The message says my order has to be back ordered. Gee thanks - If I knew it was not in stock I wouldn't have placed the order. Oh well .... next time I'll place the order with a company that has the item in stock (a company that tells me - items in/not in stock) before I place the order."

Sweet scope, nice price!

"Very robust and accurate scope ... can't beat the price. Just as good as the high dollar scopes but affordable"

Love The Sample List!

"I was searching for a couple products and happened to find them on The Sample List. Awesome. When I recieved them I couldn't tell them from new."

2016-08-21

Great prices, great products.

"Have purchased from SWFA for the past 10 years. More than satisfied with every order."

2016-08-21

SWFA always delivers.

"It's the 4th scope I've purchased from SWFA. Great scope. Low price. Thanks. "

2016-08-20

10x41 SS Tactical mil-dot

"Love this scope, not too heavy, bright clear optics and holds zero.. the one thing I would like to see if louder more positive clicks as they are hard to hear or feel but other then that awesome scope. Planning on getting the 6x42 next."

This review was modified by bowlingdean51 on August 20 2016 12:51:58 AM

Great value and service

"Customer service is awesome. "

Great service

"Great service and Item was in stock. "

2016-08-19

"I searched numerous sites to locate a specific bullet in stock. Found SWFA. The bullet needed was shown in stock so I ordered it. A week later I received a notice from SWFA that my bullets were on back order and no date when it could be in stock. also informed that if I cancelled my order I would loose my position when they did come in. What I am upset is that the items were shown in stock when I ordered and then advised that they were not. Not a good business practice. I kept the order open but that was three weeks ago and still no bullets."

2016-08-19

They said it was used, but if it was, I could not tell!

"Arrived in perfect condition, saved 25% over new!"

Just as expected

"Ordering online was simple and straight forward. Arrived in just a few days.

Hey SWFA, how about a nicer box so it's easier to impress my friends

2016-08-18

Best place to shop hands down

"Why would you shop anywhere else with the price March guarantee and decent shipping costs? I am a big fan of SWFA"

Very Happy

"Got exactly what I wanted, quickly."

Share SWFA's store rating

SWFA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SWFA is a merchant member
SWFA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,517 merchant members.