Stores > SWFA

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.96/10 6.96/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.69/10 8.69/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

great scope

"I put this scope on a custom Savage. First time out I shot at 800 and 900 yards. I couldn't be happier. I also have a ss 16x scope. I am looking at ss 3-9 for my hunting rifle. These are great scopes"

Unhappy!

"I ordered the Trijicon part that was listed on the SWFA website and was later informed the piece was unavailable. Why have it listed if it's not available???"

My go to site

"Great place to find hard to get items, site is easy to navigate and shipping is super fast, happy I found them."

2016-05-28

Pleased with SWFA

"I've placed three separate orders with SWFA. All items arrived promptly and in very good condition. The quality of their products is excellent. Highly recommended!"

2016-05-28

SWFA Highway Robbery

"As is usual for SWFA, my credit card was billed for the entire amount of the order but the Barrett scope rings were on "backorder" for an unspecified period of time. If you buy from SWFA be prepared to wait even though they take your money ... Better to shop elsewhere!"

This review was modified by rdbdoc on May 28 2016 03:55:33 AM

2016-05-27

full length guide rod for the Springfield Champion.... functioned perfectly!

"finally made it to the range to exercise the full length guide rod and was very pleased. hopefully I will not lose this one when I clean my gun....lol... original one is somewhere in the garage... some day I may find it."

Awesome Company

"SWFA always has what I need for a great price and very prompt delivery. I've been sure to refer them to all my shooting/reloading buddies as well!"

Great Service, Great Products

"Great Service, Great Products. Love the scope and the mount"

no stuff

"My order was confirmed,then you said you were out of stock.Still waiting for my product."

Knowledge and professionalism

"SWFA was great to work with. I originally had a couple small questions - they were answered quickly with an email. Delivery was great, and everything was exactly what I had expected."

2016-05-26

"Every item i ordered was backordered. I havent received any merchandise yet."

Out of stock

"Swfa's website does not keep current inventory up to date. I've tried to place orders on two different occasions only to be notified of out of stock items. Both orders were canceled.

Please fix your website

the pits

"i will just say i will never make the mistake of ordering from SWFA again.service was the worst. "

2016-05-25

good customer service

"great prices on great products. "

2016-05-24

Great customer service

"I recently had a question after purchasing a scope and base special deal and the customer service people were quick to respond to my e-mail with accurate information. the order was filled and shipped quickly and when I received the package it was well packed to ensure no damage occurred in transit. Overall I was very pleased with the service."

Share SWFA's store rating

SWFA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SWFA is a merchant member
SWFA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,591 merchant members.