Product & services pricing Rating 7.30/10 7.30/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.97/10 6.97/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.06/10 6.06/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.29/10 6.29/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10

"SWFA in my opinion is a top-rate store that meets my optical needs."

"SWFA scope (3-15x42 FFP) is fine. No manual or lens caps. Multiple calls produced manual for another model scope. No manual available for my scope. Bought SWFA 30mm ring mounts which are good but which place the scope in the wrong position. Called Tech Support about mounts to place scope a little higher and further forward. Tech said he couldn't help because he didn't have my setup in front of him. No effort to ask about my setup. No suggestions for alternate mounts. No help."

"Still waiting for my Badger Ordnance muzzle brake."

"Easy to use, very helpful in attaining what I wanted"

"Throughout the years I have never been dissatisfied with any order I have placed through SWFA. Items are usually in stock and they ship very quickly. First place I look when I go to purchase optics and mounts, and their price match guarantee is also a plus. "

"ordered optic merchandise and found out after the order was completed that the merchandise was out of stock. When I contacted them by phone, they could not tell me when it would be in stock and my backorder would be filled. I subsequently canceled my order."

"good detail in ad for selecting item.
quick delivery.

"These guys and gals are always very knowledgeable and helpful. I'm heading to Gunsite shortly and needed a piece of equipment that they did not have in stock. They made an extra effort to find it and get it to me in plenty of time for the course. "

"Good prices & Fast shipping. "

"I received the order as promised. Scope can in undamaged and ready to mount. I will order again from SWFA"

"Wonderful service!!! I ordered a scope, and it arrived quickly. I decided that I wanted the sun shade & scope covers (very nice that they offer them as a set, no trying to find what size you need for the front & then for the back) I placed my order and they arrived before I was ready to sight in the scope. "

"I ordered four items and when I received an email notifying me of shipment I discovered one item was backordered. There was no indication when I placed my order online that it was not in stock. I had to call to get a clarification about the charges because the initial email indicated I was charged for all including the backordered item. Most companies keep an up to date online inventory which will indicated whether the item is in stock or not. The only way I will order from SWFA is by telephone - no more online ordering."

"All three things I ordered were back ordered even though originally they were listed as in stock. They did not even notify me the items were back ordered. After a week of waiting I had to call them to find this out, then I cancelled the order. I will never bother purchasing again from this company"

"Great price on an awesome scope"

"The item I ordered was just offered by the mfg. I waited for the back order and Swfa shipped as soon as they received it. GREAT SERVICE"

SWFA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SWFA is a merchant member
SWFA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,856 merchant members.