Stores > SWFA

Customer service: Rating 8.19/10 8.19/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10

2016-04-26

SWFA 6X

"Awesome scope with outstanding service. I have 2 of these scopes, one on an AR in 6.5 Grendel and one on my LR308. Both rifles shoot sub MOA at 100 yards. The scopes are bright and clear. I'll be getting another one for my AR in 556.

I would definitely recommend this scope. Great price and very well made

2016-04-26

i received the scope quick

"item was as described. the illuminated red dot did wash out a little bit in bright sunlight but the scope seems very solid. "

2016-04-25

"Great product crystal clear much better for an ar build then comparable scopes under $500"

2016-04-25

Fast

"Fastest shipping I have ever had. And everything I have ordered was good quality "

2016-04-23

"I was having point of impact fluctuations and incorrect reticle response to dialed settings on my 3-9 HD scope. I sent an email to SWFA asking about repair under warranty, the response was same day. Send it in and we'll take care of it. I returned the scope and had a new one in a week. That's hard to beat."

2016-04-23

Great Customer Service!

"I ordered a Nikon scope that was on sale for a limited time. As it turns out, the scope that I ordered was out-of-stock. SWFA promptly notified me of the situation and provided a new delivery date. When the scope arrived at SWFA, which was after the sale had expired, they expedited shipment and honored the sale price that was originally quoted. All companies have inventory glitches from time to time, but some don't treat their customers like they value their business. SWFA handled this situation correctly and that is the reason I assigned a 5-star rating to this transaction!"

Great Customer Service

"I ordered a scope (SWFA SS) for what I felt was an exceptional price. When I received it, I was so impressed that I got online to order another. When I did, I noticed that they were now on sale. After ordering, I called customer service to inquire about getting the sale price on the first scope. I was told that it was no problem, that they would credit my card. It's refreshing to receive such great customer service. I'll definitely be shopping at SWFA the next time I'm in the market for shooting supplies. "

SWFA All The Way!!

"My second 6X MQ scope and love it. The scope is clear, bright and cost a third of other brands that can compete with the quality of the SWFA. "

2016-04-22

Prompt shipping. Nice product.

"Ordered a SS 10x42MOA scope Sunday night. Got it Thursday afternoon. Not super fast, but still prompt. This is my first SS scope and for the price, I am impressed. I used to use Leupold almost exclusively, then broadened to include Vortex, US Optics and Nightforce. So when I say I am impressed with the quality and value of this scope, that's the scope background that I am coming from! And the MOA reticle is a great addition which I think would be a great option for the other power scopes (12X, 16X and 20X). This will be going on an accurized 10/22 which we use to shoot steel out to 400 yards! I just checked the windage and elevation travel and this scope came with 145 MOA total elevation and nearly the same for windage! This is absolutely amazing! And the reticle gives me an additional 20 MOA above the horizontal line and 40 MOA more below the horizontal! This is fantastic! So all in all, if my scope ends up mounting somewhere near the middle of its elevation travel, this will give me about 72 MOA that I can dial and an additional 40 MOA that I can hold over! That's a whopping 112 MOA! In theory, this will allow us to shoot our meager .22LR out to 550 yards!!! That is not a typo! I'm excited to try it out! A few things to mention about the scope. I'm fine with the built-in sunshade. It would be nice if it unscrewed to make cleaning the lens easier, but it's short enough to not be too big of an issue. The finish is better than I thought it would be for this price. The lenses are almost as crisp as on a similar Vortex (2.5-10x44) scope that I have, allowing me to read the numbers on vehicle license plates out to about 400 yards. I would prefer the focus/parallax adjustment to be on the side, but that model isn't available with the MOA-Quad reticle. But even on the tube, it's not difficult to use. And boy! It does its job better than one of my Leupold Mark 4 scopes! By that I mean that I can adjust for a crisp image AND have the parallax be pretty much gone. Some scopes (the Leupold Mark 4 mentioned above) aren't that well married, forcing the shooter to choose between a crisply focused image with some parallax OR a slightly out-of-focus image just to get rid of parallax. And the numbers on this dial are pretty darn close to actual from what I can tell. And as for being able to dial down to 10 yards, that appears to be very close as well (I am convinced that it goes down at least to 11 yards in my informal check indoors.) I am pleased and this scope will be replacing a Leupold 3-9x33 EFR with a less-than-ideal reticle and less elevation than we need for shooting our little 22LR out to very long ranges. "

This review was modified by smithfamily2002 on April 22 2016 09:56:58 AM

Excellent Products

"Fast shipping,excellent quality. Will shop again at SWFA!"

Outsttanding service

"I chose SWFA based on reviews by others. Several companies I almost bought from first had bad or mixed reviews by customers. Since others took the time to write about a company that delivers on time without problems I ordered through sWFA. I am very happy with the service and will continue to use them in the future."

Scopin' it out!

"I met the SWFA reps at the Tulsa gun show, and they were both helpful and knowledgeable. They had the rifle scope I wanted as well as accessories, except for the rings. When I returned home I ordered the rings from the SWFA website. Another good experience.

We'll definitely be doing business again.

2016-04-20

NEVER AGAIN

"One of the items I ordered was on backorder but I didn't find this out until I called and then I learned that the item ordered wasn't even being made at the factory for at least 8 weeks, Would have been nice if they mentioned it being on back order and for how long when ordered. I ended up ordering another scope base from Brownell's and had it in 3 days."

2016-04-20

Under-rated scope

"Very nice scope for the money"

2016-04-19

"great people to deal with"

Share SWFA's store rating

SWFA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SWFA is a merchant member
SWFA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,609 merchant members.