Stores > SWFA

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.76/10 7.76/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.26/10 8.26/10

Lost a customer

"I purchased an AR-15 upper from SWFA, a couple days after the purchase I was notified that they were out of stock in that item and would notify me when it became available. After a few weeks I sent an email to see if there was any update. I then recieved an email saying that my order was canceled, with another email saying that the part would no longer be available. I then asked them if they had any recommendations for a comparable part and was given a short reply again stating that the part I desired was no longer available. Not very helpful! "

2016-07-26

Inventory Notification Needed !

"I placed my order in the evening based on a coupon code for the Independence day sale,
and the appearance that the Item I wanted was in stock due to the lack of any notification
that it was not. The next day I received a Email notifying me that it was not in stock and backordered. I then had to contact your office to cancel the order witch was not that difficult. Then place my order with another web sight that confirmed on their site it was in stock.
Sorry but I will not be placing another order with your company until I can confirm availability prior to ordering. If I had known I could have avoided the inconvenience.

Works Great!

"Rings were better than expected, they fit great, and look good. Thank you swaf."

2016-07-26

...SUPERIOR PRODUCTS, SERVICE and VALUE...!

"...'STEINER' and 'SCHMIDT-BENDER' can only dream of the SWAFA 'QUALITY to VALUE' ratios.
RON WOODS

2016-07-26

Great product, fast shipping.

"SWFA makes a great scope at a great price. Thanks a ton!"

2016-07-26

Items backordered when shown in stock and missing part

"I was a little annoyed when couple items on my order were backordered when they displayed as "in-stock". Beyond that, my order also contained a Geissele SSA-E trigger. During the process of installation I noticed that the trigger group was missing the "trigger" spring, although the package appeared to have been unopened. I sent an e-mail to SWFA customer service and have yet to receive a reply, I called the order desk, but was put on hold. At that point I decided to pursue the matter with Geissele.
I've purchased a few items from SWFA in the past and had no problems. Hopefully this is not typical since I had planned to order additional items.

Terrible Customer Service Experience

"I have been very dissatisfied with the level of customer services shown by SWFA. I placed an order for an Aimpoint Micro T-2 on 7/9/2016 and according the the SWFA website the product was in stock ready to ship.

I then get an email from a CS rep. on 7/12 indicating that they would be able to ship my package out on Friday of that week (7/15), as the Aimpoint is currently out of stock.

Then over the next three days I was sent three separate order cancellations over that I had to call and rectify every time so that the order can be reinstated. As if that was enough, CS contacts me again indicating that I now have 2 of the same kit (which apparently is now in back ordered for the mount, and not the Aimpoint as originally stated), and I inform them to please cancel the second order as I only wanted one kit.

It is now 7/26/2016, and allegedly the mount will now be ready from the manufacturer sometime at the beginning of August.

Also according the SWFA I will definitely have to call again because they told me the order would be canceled again and I would need to reinstate it for a forth time because of the back ordered status on the item.

I have to ask, who has an ordering system that is this much junk because I have ordered gun parts and accessories from 15 other sites with no issues what so ever.

Get it together SWFA...

This review was modified by derek_gilmore on July 26 2016 07:33:05 AM

2016-07-25

Great deal

"Product was as advertised great price fast delivery. I was very pleased with my purchase. "

Consistently Awesome

"Second scope....second home run!"

Will use again

"Best deals around. Saved over a $100 from other websites. "

Great customer service.

"SWFA goes above and beyond. These are the good guys. "

#1 Smiles

"SWFA Made my Ruger #1 and I smile by delivering a great Leupold 1.5-4x scout scope very quickly and on sale. Thanks SWFA!
Rich

Great place to shop!!!

"SWFA is a great place to shop with a great line of scopes. The SS scopes are top notch, I have several and will be buying more. Customer service is great and deliveries are always fast!"

Got it!

"As always, SWFA delivered timely and securely packaged. Great prices and service. My go to optics shop."

Excellent products and service

"Excellent service and products. I always consider swfa first! "

Share SWFA's store rating

SWFA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SWFA is a merchant member
SWFA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,533 merchant members.