• SWFA

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.31/10 6.31/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

2015-07-26

"Seems to be very ruggedly made. Excellent optics for this price range."

2015-07-26

"Wonderful service and wonderful merchandizes

SWFA scope is great!"

2015-07-26

"I've bought a few rifle scopes and accessories from SWFA, and always go their site when I want to purchase another scope because their prices are usually a few dollars less (or even several dollars less) than most other online stores, and they ship the products right away."

2015-07-26

"SWFA is an awesome company with awesome products. Highly recommended!!"

2015-07-25

"Part was not in stock and was not informed of item not being instock until after order"

2015-07-25

"Order was full filled in a timely manner."

"excellent customer service"

2015-07-25

"Shipping cost was $10 for rings that were shipped in state and a small package. I was also told after my purchase that the rings were out of stock. I received them shortly after, so It was not too big of a deal. "

2015-07-24

"Happy with the quality, order shipped one day later than initial email stated. Second email mentioned a back ordered item. The order actually shipped the following day.

2015-07-24

"My order is on back order, So that said, at this point I can not say how I feel about SWAF.
The prices look good, will see if they can deliver.
M.T. "

2015-07-24

"The products ordered were received promptly. There was one small problem with the order when it was received, and the customer service person handled it like a professional."

2015-07-24

"A wonderful staff and I received my order on time.... Thank you SWFA"

2015-07-24

"They called me to inform me that the scope mounts I ordered were back ordered. They then found a excellent replacement they had in stock thank you they work great "

2015-07-24

"I was very pleased with the service, variety of stock, and the courteous manner in which I was treated. A very professional transaction. Thank you. Race B."

2015-07-24

"I ordered a laser/flashlight combo from SWFA. I received the item and have installed it on my Bushmaster XM-15. Delivery was quick and well protected in the delivery box. The item is exactly what I was hoping for and am considering purchasing one for both my wife and son."

Share SWFA's store rating

SWFA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SWFA is a merchant member
SWFA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,847 merchant members.