Stores > SWFA

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.96/10 6.96/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.12/10 7.12/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.07/10 6.07/10

2017-01-03

Best scope I've ever had!

"SWAF had one hell of a Black Friday sale on the SWFA SS models that came with scope rings and a level. It was a deal I couldn't pass up. I was at first worried because I didn't know much about the company, but I've heard nothing but great things. I couldn't be happier with my purchase."

2017-01-02

Good customer service

"Although the item was listed as available SWFA sent me a notification that the item was no longer available but gave me the option to wait for the item to be in stock; cancel the order or replace the order to a different item in stock. This makes a big difference in getting what you need in a timely manner. Thank you "

real slow

"called customer service to ask what was taking so long 2 weeks after ordering scope & paying $14.35 for shipping , they stated that they were all backed up, yeah right.. guy I spoke to said he would refund my shipping costs which they did,nt do so I,ll never order anything from these lying %#$@ again."

Quick delivery

"I've used SWFA a few times over the years. Customer service with any issue was resolved to my satisfaction. I will continue to shop here."

Very Impressed

"I received my new scope within two business days. I like the prompt delivery, especially when ordered early in the morning on Black Friday."

2016-12-30

would recommend

"Very satisfied, great customer service, they warrantied my old swfa bmg scope and gave me credit toward a new scope. Happy!"

This review was modified by mjtauber42 on January 17 2017 12:00:07 AM

2016-12-29

Great service

"Could believe how fast delivery was

2016-12-28

SWFA SS should be for Super Scope

"I wish I would have discovered this company years ago. It would have change a lot of my scope choices over the last 30 plus years. I have bought 4 SWFA And will buy more. I love there recticle, warranty and price!!!"

2016-12-28

Very Professional Staff

"Turns out one item that I had ordered was actually not in stock. I promptly received an email from them explaining that I could leave the item on backorder, substitute the item for another similar item or cancel the backorder. I choose to substitute the item for another. I then received another email stating that the substitution had been made and the tracking number was provided.
Great communication from the store's employees.

No Stuff

"Not sure what to write when order never goes through do I cancel order or just wait?"

No problems at all

"Great product and timely delivery"

This review was modified by christopher149tmi on December 27 2016 08:15:43 PM

Best price in town

"After I shopped around for this 2X7X42 Vortex I could not believe the savings"

Sig Sauer Tango 6 Scope

"Customer service was Outstanding, working out an issue with Wendy was very pleasant. Wendy was professional, easy to talk too and sincere in working out my issue. They sent out a replacement scope 2nd day air before I returned the original scope. I absolutely will check their web site first before I go somewhere else next time I need optics. A pleasure to deal with. Thank You "

Incomplete order

"I have an order that has been incomplete for way too long. I have requested my money back, but was told I would loose my place in line. One box of .22 mag bullets would complete the order, but nothing yet. I want to give the highest rating, but 6 months is way to long. Maybe this feedback will resolve the matter."

Excellent service!

"Had never done business with SWFA, but on the recommendation of a friend, purchased a Vortex scope from them. Not only did they honor a competitor's price, they beat it by 10%, and my scope arrived at my house two days later! Can't ask for any better than that! Good job, SWFA. I will be recommending you to my friends."

Share SWFA's store rating

SWFA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SWFA is a merchant member
SWFA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,446 merchant members.