SWFA Reviews - swfa.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 7.28/10 5,597 reviews

SWFA is a merchant member
SWFA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,887 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (5,597)

Rating 8/104/5

"When I ordered I was informed a day later that the item was backordered. When I emailed them to ask when I might expect the item i was given a quick response and the Item was shipped quickly."

"Quality product sent when promised."

"when ordered swfa has product listed as in stock. immediately received an email notifying me that the product was infact backordered and out of stock. I have yet to receive what I ordered from them."

Rating 6/103/5

"the reason I am neutral on this matter is because my order has not been filled yet. I placed the order and got an email the next day saying my whole order was on backorder. that was fine. what wasn't fine was the lack of information that followed. so I waited 2 weeks and still no information about my order. I proceeded to call in and the customer service rep was very friendly and told me that they are behind in the one item I ordered and it maybe another 2 weeks or so. I am pleased with the person to person interaction with swfa but disappointed in the technology to person interaction."

"Found the item at another retailer at a lower price and SWFA honored the cheaper Plus % can't beat that "

"My scope came a few days after I ordered. Ordering was quick and simple. Was able to follow the UPS tracker which was spot on."

Rating 4/102/5

"My order was back ordered despite the item not showing out of stock on their web site."

"SWFA would not accept my VISA pre-paid debit card which i paid 500.00 for and i could not use at SWFA to purchase a scope. so i went to AMAZON and got the same scope for less and they accept my pre-paid card.so you know where i'll shopping at and its not gonna be SWFA. P.S thanks for not selling me that scope, like i said found it 65.00 cheeper at AMAZON. "

"Waiting since 3/20/14. Item still on backorder."

Rating 6/103/5

"Both items ordered was backordered with no warning."

"Easy, fast. Very professional. Grrrrrrrrrreat."

"Product was packaged well and shipping was extremely fast. Good job guys!"

"Very pleased with product and delivery "

"Quality merchandise at a competitive price with excellent customer service from Wendy Bagby. "

Rating 4/102/5

"No delivery to date. Item was back ordered. I want to cancel my order and have my credit card refunded"