• SWFA

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.31/10 7.31/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.01/10 7.01/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.56/10 6.56/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.91/10 5.91/10

"Awesome transaction! Honored their price match guarantee!!"

"Great service, and a stellar product. I couldn't be happier with my new optic. Thanks!"

"Shipping was fast and the product descripions were accurate. "

"Finally received my ss 16x42. So far so GREAT !! Awesome service thank you swfa "

"great transaction fast shipping would recommend"

"Outstanding customer service!"

"the one thing I must complain about is your backorder. I have made 3 separate purchases in the past month and every time something on my order was backordered. it wasn't till I called that I was told about the problem yet on the site it doesn't tell you that it's on backorder. On another note your customer service is great each time I had a problem your people took care and time to help."

"Products were listed as in stock. Order went through and I received a confirmation email. Then I received another email from an individual informing me that the items were not in stock and cancelling the order. There was no offer to notify me when the items became available or recommended substitutions."

"Although the item I was out of stock. I appreciate your email response"

"Great vendor - I'm a repete customer"

"Got an email stating the order was backordered,called and asked if another item was available,it was also backordered.Cancelled my order.They were very professional and courteous, good about the cancellation.Running a business based on manufacturing the product after getting the orders is a bad business model. I understand they sell an excellent product.They need to rethink their business model."

"Easy to deal with, and quick response."

"Fast shipping and super helpful."

"I was pretty frustrated that the mount I ordered wasn't in stock. Finding out something isn't in stock should happen before the website allows an order to be placed. Not after. They did have essentially the same mount but with the SWFA brand on it and offered it to me at same price. Rather not have their brand on it but it's not a huge deal. They made it right but the situation should never have happened in the first place. Don't sell what you don't have. "

"All of my items are on back order. My rating would likely be much higher if I wasnt still waiting for my purchases."

Share SWFA's store rating

SWFA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SWFA is a merchant member
SWFA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,839 merchant members.