Stores > SWFA

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.72/10 6.72/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.50/10 6.50/10

order in linbo

"Still awaiting delivery of product. "

2016-12-05

"Service was good and shipping was fast. My complaint is that the reticle in the SS rifle scope is very difficult to see. It's too fine."

Failed to update inventory

"Item showed in stock, placed the order. Received email a day later telling me that it was out of stock. Need to get a better dbase that update inventory automatically or do it manually. Otherwise excellent response from customer service to follow up on my credit refund.
Henri.

2016-12-04

17 mach2

"I purchased 17 mach2 ammo on line. Payment pending for a couple days. Then cancelled with no explanation. If not available, I should not be able to purchase. Backorder? I am not sure what the problem was?"

Don't trust website!

"I ordered some ammunition on the website. Later I was told that they were out of stock, that it was on back order. All that is fine, except that I noticed that they are still selling the that ammo online. When a product is sold out or on back order it should be clearly stated on the website! Don't waste my time!"

2016-12-02

"Items were back ordered, said it would be 2-3 weeks. Items shipped 2 days later. Awesome service.

incompetence

"Not only do the customer support staff not know the products they sell, they cant even find them on there own website, I had to explain to two different team members how to find the product using there website search. the parts are described incorrectly and the photos are wrong for the part. then they wouldn't honor what they showed. two days later they change the website and still put a outdate and wrong stock photo in the description. The other stupid thing they let you do, is add items to the shopping cart that are out of stock and not available,, bottom line is do your home work before ever ordering from SWFA"

Quick Service!

"Hard to get ammo delivered fast! "

2016-12-01

GREAT PEOPLE TO DEAL WITH!

"This company sells great products at very fair prices and give Great deals several times a year. The customer service is superb! Will buy again and again."

Great customer service

"I have made several purchases over the years from SWFA. They ALWAYS deliver great customer service, fast shipping and good value!

Pat

Outstanding Service!

"This was my first time ordering from SWFA. They had the best price and processed my order very quickly. It arrived packaged very well. I will definitely order from them again."

Slow service

"It's been a week and my order is still processing. I know it Christmas time but if the order is gonna be slow they should advise the reason and a possible shipment date"

How can you tell?

"Item I ordered is on terminal back order. "

2016-11-30

"Right stuff, exactly as ordered"

2016-11-29

Excellent A+!!

"I was surprised at how fast the order process was, and it shipped the next day Via USPS, which is usually the fastest method. I most definitely will do business with SWFA again!!"

Share SWFA's store rating

SWFA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SWFA is a merchant member
SWFA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,458 merchant members.