• Rating 6.83/10 26 reviews

SVideo.com  (aka: RioWave.net; formerly VideoWave) is not a merchant member
    SVideo.com (aka: RioWave.net; formerly VideoWave) does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • SVideo.com (aka: RioWave.net; formerly VideoWave) contact information

"I've done several orders from svideo.com and they've exceeded my expectations. On one occasion they were out of the length i ordered and they immediately emailed me informing me that it was out of stock however they were able to offer the same chord but longer at the same price!! Great place to order cables!!"

"Ordered 2 right angle DVI adapters to test out on our Raven computer cases where the video card outputs are at the top of the case. Received exactly what I order in a reasonable amount of time. Now am ordering 12 more or the same."

"Ordered a 6 pin to 4 pin cable, they shipped very fast and it was at my office within three days! Extremely fast shipping department-so be sure your ordering the correct cable before hitting the buy button.
I recommend them very highly for price, and shipping time.

modified review This review was modified by winglo on March 09 2011 08:14:14 PM

"I have ordered two adapter cables from SVideo. Each time the cable came very quickly and worked perfectly. The cables are well put together and flexible. I highly recommend SVideo for cables and for other adapters. I will definitely be looking at SVideo first if/when I need another electronic connector."

"DO NOT BUY FROM THESE GUYS!!! I ordered a 7-pin to 4-pin s-video cable on Jan. 27th from these crooks. Within minutes I realized I needed a rare 9-pin to 4-pin s-video instead, my mistake. I canceled the order immediately but like other people complained, and in the same exact wording, they said that the shipping dept. didn't get the cancel order until after shipping. Yeah right!! So I shipped it right back to them for a refund in the same package and to the same address. They never refunded my money because they said that they never got it. My return address was on it and I used extra postage. When I e-mailed them they ignored me. They wouldn't even return e-mails about the return until I got kind of nasty with them!!! These guys are crooks and shouldn't be trusted. If I knew they changed their company name so many times I would have been suspicious and never ordered from them! I suspect any positive reviews they receive may be flukes or just them posing as customers. Zero stars! Next stop- better business bureau!!...[UPDATE- After posting this review and copying the link to S-video.com they refunded my money.]"

modified review This review was modified by hate s-video.com on April 05 2010 12:29:42 PM

"123456789012345678901234567890"

modified review This review was modified by croesle on March 16 2010 05:19:27 PM

"I ordered on Sunday and had my order here on Wednesday. So it was fast...but not EXACTLY what I ordered. I ordered a 3 RCA to 1 S-Video/1 mini-stereo cable. What I got was a 3 RCA to 1 RCA/1 mini-stereo cable plus an RCA-to-S-Video adapter. Functionally equivalent, but not what I expected/desired."

"The product I ordered said it was in stock and would ship the same day. Turns out they were out of stock and would take weeks to receive. Their website looks like it was created by a 5-year old and obviously is not accurate!"

"These guys are fantastic and the product is great too. I ordered a long s-video cable. It came in two days with free shipping. It turned out I made a mistake. I called and was given advice on the correct cable Return was no hassle, and the right cable was in my hands 2 days later again with no shipping charge. The cable worked well for my long run per the advice. Oh yes, one end of the cable wsa modified for me at no charge. How much better can it get?"

modified review This review was modified by danzee on August 11 2007 01:12:13 PM

"Very helpful tech response via e-mail (before I bought anything), they shipped my purchase quickly, and it was as described. Excellent overall."

"Have ordered from them 3 times now, each time the shipping was fast and free. The prices are quite low for everything I've bought there. Couldn't be happier and recommend them without hesitation. They even have a skype id to call if you have a problem."

"Very Pleased with the order from this store. I ordered a avideo cable and got it on time. "

U.S.A.

"I purchased a "Universal PC to TV Package" from SVideo.com. It shipped in two days later and arrived just fine. However, for some reason when using it I was getting a little hum in the audio.
I was worried I was going to have send it back or something. I didn't report this right away, but when I eventually did I got a very prompt reply and they told me that they were sending me out a replacement audio cable to fix it, even without my asking. I'm waiting for the new cable, but have to say I'm very happy with the service based on everything so far.
Update: I just wanted to note I did receive the new cable as promised.

modified review This review was modified by Squirrelly on April 02 2007 09:57:32 PM

"Very quick shipping and cable was well-made. Exactly what I was looking for at a price much lower than the first company that popped up through a search on Google. Shipping was free even. Would definitely buy again."

"After receiving the wrong type of RCA to S-video adapter, I notifies them and they quickly and courteously sent me the correct item several days later. I would certainly buy from them again."

modified review This review was modified by esemones on June 04 2006 03:10:22 PM