• Contact: sales@sog-knives.net
    • Phone: 800-458-1606
    • Customer Support: 800-458-1606
    • Fax: 866-415-7108

"Bought an Aegis Mini. Extremely difficult to open, despite the fact it is an "assisted opening" knife; plastic handle felt cheap; and was overall unsatisfactory. Upon receipt, e-mailed SOG advising them I was dissatisfied and was returning the knife. Now, over 31 days later, I am STILL struggling to get my money refunded! I have been put off; stalled; deceived; given false promises and assurances; been flat out lied to; and, still have not received my money back!
SOG used to be a great company who stood solidly behind their product and their word; now, they are another completely unreliable untrustworthy bunch of liars. After 25 years of being an avid fan, aficionado, and advocate for all things SOG, I am DONE>

modified review This review was modified by JuanChoo69 on October 19 2013 11:23:02 AM

"www.sog-knives.net This is where I found the best price and service around. After my first inquary Email and a few others, I actually felt like I had made a new friend! SOG knives speak for themselves. I got the Visionary 2 and it's awesome. No one can beat their price. This site SOG-Knives.net has video reviews on the knives and I think every SOG you could possibly want or need. It even shipped early! Two POint Enterpise will get all my future business. Why go anywhere else? And no, I don't know them, I'm just a very satisfied customer. Whit"

"i ordered two knives and had engraving on both knives they done a great job. i bought two flash 2 tigerstripe knives fsa-5 one for myself and the other for my boy. i would say this is the best knife i have ever bought. its ever thing they say and delevery was fast."

"Great Service! Excellent Prices and Fast Shipping! Would definitely recommend doing business with! Thanks again!"

"My two knives arrived quickly and were well packed. I reeeally like the quality, and names on them were engraved as I have instructed. So in conclusion, if I will need more knives I'll definitely order from the SOG knives again! Plus I will sure recommend this company to all my friends, because they like the knives too!"

"Very good buying experience - prompt delivery, knives were in the condition advertised, and the laser engraving came out great. Would definitely buy from again. "

"I ordered a SOG Vulcan the 3rd of august from Trondheim in Norway and recived the knive the 16'th. I am very pleased by that!
I strongly reccomend sog-knives.net!!!!

"Solid Product, Great Customer Service

I ordered the Tool Logic SL Plier from Sog-Knives.net along with engraving as gifts for the groomsmen in my wedding. The original order had some problems, but after posting my review I received a call from customer service at sog-knives.net. They were very concerned about me not receiving a quality product. As a result they offered to replace the knives I received with the next model up and with clean engraving. They made a point of doing a test run on the new knives to ensure the quality was very high. I have to say i'm very pleased with the high level of customer service. I understand wanting a good reputation, but most companies wouldn't make a point of not only replacing the item, but actually upgrading it. Based off their customer service I can whole heartedly recommend Sog-knives.net to friends and family.

I can also fully recommend the Tool Logic SL Plier as its a solid product and the price is right!

"Awesome site, very easy to navigate. Cheapest online prices on SOG knives I have found. Plus, they offer CNC engraving for only $5 extra!! Fast shipping with detailed tracking information. Ordered Sunday night, received Friday morning. Not bad from Louisiana to New York. Highly recommended!"

"i highly recommend sog-knives.net. the service was excellent, the delivery was as promised, the knife was razor sharp and engraving was perfect! i will be a repeat customer!!!"

"Great service, fast delivery, awesome selection"

"Great communication and pricing. Very personal and attentive to any questions you may have. Would do business again."

"Service was great. The knife arrived in a timely manner, the engraving was correct. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with this company again."

"I purchased 9 Tool Logic Knives as gifts for my groomsmen. The knives themselves are great, and the service I received was just a good! The personalized engraving on the blade is nice. It might be better if they could do it on the handle of this knife, but it's not a big deal. Shipping was fast and customer support was very helpful when I called with a question!"

"The knife was very nice but not what we expected or were looking for. We were thinking it was going to be a much bigger blade and were sad to see that is was thin and does not seem like it could withstand to much. On the other hand the knife was very nice for little things but not for what we needed."

SOG Knives is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

SOG Knives is not a merchant member
SOG Knives does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!