SMK Internet Components Reviews - allstarcomponents.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 2 reviews

SMK Internet Components is not a merchant member
SMK Internet Components does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I purchased a barebones computer,the parts came on time. I assemble the hard drive,memory and other components. The system worked great for just about a year. then it wouldn't start up, I checked the power supply, it was good so I called SMK support they told me to send in the whole box so they could check it before the warranty was up the company replaced the motherboard free and fast. great service, I will recommend your company SMK components to everyone I know.
Thanks P.R.

"I ordered some Kingston memory, and it is exactly as advertised. It took a little time to process, but nothing was wrong, they just needed more info about shipping for security reasons, which I thought was a great idea on their part. Once processed, order came earlier than they had indicated. Not a problem here, and I would order from them again!"