Stores > SICKmods.net

• SICKmods.net

2008-03-28

"Simply an amazing seller. To say they have fantastic customer service, would be a understatement. Don't hesitate buying anything from this online retailer. Highly recommended!!!!!!"

2006-10-20

"I purchased the Xerc 2 for my xbox. There was a shipping error that was my fault but they quickly, and I do mean quickly return shipped to me!
After reviewing the installation instructions from their website, I mounted and soldered my Xerc 2 and it is freaking awesome! As the xbox sits powered off, my power light slowly fades on then off! And I can turn the xbox on with my home remote!
For anyone out there considering a IR upgrade for their xbox with bonus features at a terrific price with fast shipping, I HIGHLY recommend the Xerc 2!

2006-07-08

"awesome work , very fast shipping and very fast and helpful customer service, great products at a great price, will buy from again."

2006-06-15

"Have Done Business with before and Will do business with many times again, Great Prices and Great Quality + Fast Shipping"

Share SICKmods.net's store rating

SICKmods.net is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

SICKmods.net is not a merchant member
SICKmods.net does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!