SGAmmo Reviews - sgammo.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 13 reviews

SGAmmo is not a merchant member
SGAmmo does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I've used a half dozen different web sites over the past 5 years. In the past 6 months SGAmmo has become my go to source. 1) They have product many others do not have 2) They ship quickly and packages show up in great shape 3) Pricing even with shipping cost is better in many cases than some places that include Free Shipping by the case 4) If you ask them to notify you when back in stock or write them asking about ammo, they reply rapidly. The only negative issue, the price was mis-advertised on-line by $2 on a case versus what I was charged (Typo On-Line I imagine).Highly recommend giving them a shot ;)"

"This is the second order I have placed with SGAmmo. Both times the price was great on even some of my harder to find ammunition. Shipping is fast and I couldn't ask for better packing. I hardly ever write reviews but the good people at this company deserve the praise and high marks. Thanks guys and I will gladly do business with them in the future!"

modified review This review was modified by fwpittel on January 04 2014 06:47:26 PM

"THE place to buy your ammo, and anything else you may need or want that they carry. Not only do the have excellent pricing, but their shipping charges are excellent and they get it to you fast. I have done three orders with them so far and every one has been a pleasure."

modified review This review was modified by ffournier on August 01 2013 03:46:01 PM

" This was my first order with SGAmmo & it certainly won't be my last.

I must confess; before I ordered I cross referenced to see if they had a Resellerrating page, and seeing that they had a perfect 10, I had zero worries.

I ordered some difficult to find ammo and received the items pretty dang quick considering their on the other side of country.
Items were not only bubble wrapped, but also in a sea of shipping 'peanuts' in just the right size box.

As Arnold said; "I'll be back"

"I've placed several orders with these great folks over the past year or so. Pricing, both for the ammo and the shipping has been very reasonable, and for those orders they received, they were the least expensive on the Internet. Shipping has always been very fast too! I'm a very, very happy customer and hope to continue to do business with these folks. Highly recommended!"

"Sgammo is a top notch place to buy ammo on the internet! I have purchased ammo from them on multiple occasions and have never been let down once with there servie! sgammos shipping is fast and with reasonable prices."

"Very satisfied with my order. Bought some surplus ammo on a saturday night and recieved thursday morning. Fast for shipping ammo ground. Also nicely packaged and I asked if I could buy a spam can opener ( surplus tin container) and they included it!!! Very very happy, will buy again soon. Love these guys."

modified review This review was modified by Shibby2oo8 on April 12 2012 05:25:08 PM

"all products that were said to be in stock were truely in stock. products were shipped in timely manner, although packaging could have been a little sturdier. product did arrive in good shape but box was ripped open in multiple seams due to weak tape. "

"SGAmmo is in the top 5 online ammo stores on the internet. Prices are competitive, inventory selection is HUGE, shipping is very reasonable, and last my not least, customer service is 2nd to none. I had a pkg stolen after UPS drop-off and the situation was resolved in a timely fashion. I will order from them and will recommend this company to anyone looking for cheap ammo (cheap = low cost). AAA+++"

"Pretty dull, really. Decent prices and availability, fast shipping, and it showed up at my door within 3 or 4 days."

"I ordered 200 rounds of Winchester Ranger T-Series ammunition and this was the site that had the best selection and decent prices along with cheaper shipping prices so they got my business. They shipped my package quickly and it arrived quickly and I couldn't be happier. Will definitely do business with these guys again."

"Ordered some 7.62x54 ammunition from them. They had by far the best price on the internet, didn't try to screw me over on some obviously inflated shipping charge, and had the stuff to me in about four days total from when I ordered. Insane shipping speed. I was seriously impressed.

The photos online were representative of what I got, so I think they accurately described the product. It was well packaged. What else can I say? They did a good job and so long as they keep their prices competitive, I'll be buying a lot more.

"SGAmmo ships very quickly and had a great price for what I was looking for.

gunbroker ratings: http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewUserFeedback.aspx?User=807924