Stores > SF Mobile [also: IphonesPcs, Wireless Fone]

10:00am-6:00pm Mon-Friday Closed Sat Closed Sun
      4155419400
      info@sfmobile.net
      4155419400

Voice your opinion! Review SF Mobile [also: IphonesPcs, Wireless Fone] by clicking a star below.
2006-07-14

"Ordered a battery on June 5, 2006. No item as of June 26 - status was pending. Tried canceling order - would not let me because the order was in the "final stages of processing and/or shipping".

As of today, July 14, 2006, the order has not arrived nor has the email been answered. I am disputing the charge through Bank of America and suggesting that NO ONE SHOULD DO BUSINESS WITH THESE GUYS.

Their site has had this message for the last 7 hours:

Thank you for visiting! We are currently performing scheduled maintenance and updates on the website. If you have any questions or concers email us at info@sfmobile.com. To cancel your order email us at info@sfmobile.com .

We will be back online to serve you within 15 minutes to an hour.

Thank you for your patience!

2006-07-05

"Don't buy from this store. They take your order, then your money, and you never hear from them again. I have sent 4 emails and left 3 voice messages. They never email or call back. I placed my order four weeks ago and paid $80.78 for nothing!"

2006-06-21

"SFMOBILE is very bad company. I placed order 10 days ago and the order status always shows “Pending”. I sent two emails and didn’t get any reply. I called them two times and only can left message. Do you think they will call me back? Absolutely not.

Stay away with this company!!!!!!

2006-06-04

"I submitted this order on May 20th for an item they show as being in stock. It was charged to my card I think 2 days later. It's now been 15 days since the order was submitted. My order status has been in a "pending" status the entire time and I still do not have the product I ordered. I've called them 3 times, and sent at least 3 emails - ZERO RESPONSE.

Maybe I'll get the product I ordered in the condition I expect it to be (new)...but until then 15 days waiting for an online order from a place that does not return or answer calls/emails is just not cool in my opinion. I'd rather pay a little more for the product and get the product in a reasonable amount of time from a company that actually responds to their customers calls and emails.

2006-06-01

"After waiting more than a week and contacting the company several times, I have not gotten a response. I have not received the item or notification of the item shipping, but they have charged my card. I have no idea what the status of the order is. They do not answer they're phone or return messages. I have contacted my credit card's fraud department. It looks to me like their whole setup could be a scam. Not only will I not purchase from them again, but I will have my credit card info changed due to my lack of trust in this company."

2006-04-28

"As many have said, this company does not answer emails or phone calls. If I wasn't halfway across the country I would drive there and try to talk to someone. I ordered something, believe it or not they actually sent it, but it didn't fit my needs. So I emailed to ask to exchange for a different model, they never responded to 5 emails and never answered the phone any of the numerous times I tried"

2006-04-15

"Dang. Same story no communication, no product. I Should've checked here 1st like so many others. It's hard to believe they can continue to rip people off like this and still stay in biz. "

2006-04-11

"Wish I had known about this sooner...DO NOT BUY FROM THESE CLOWNS. Placed an order on 2/23/06. They shipped the wrong item. I returned it. It is now 4/11/06. Rec'd an email from them claiming the item I did order was on back order. I've kept any/all emails from/to them. I have a prepared an envelope with copies of these emails and am sending them to San Francisco BBB. Already called bank about reversing the charges to my card. A bunch of clowns @ SfMobile. And I hope you clowns are reading this."

2006-04-07

"Absolutely unacceptible service. I ordered an item from them (39 dollar accessory) and didn't receive it within a week. My order was uneditable and had a status of "pending" I called several times, never receiving a person but only a cheap answering machine.

At first I wanted to know what the problem was. Then I wanted to know why they charged my card for something that they did not ship. Then, once the charge went away (or maybe they didn't charge it and I was wrong about that detail??) I called to cancel. Again, never did I get a call back or an email.

So, 45 days later, after I found a decent seller who shipped what I purchased, their shipping the product. Now I've got to dispute the charges and refuse the shipment.

2006-03-29

"It is March 29th I live 45 miles from the store, and I have still not received the product I ordered on March 17 2006."

2006-03-09

"It's all been said before... DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY!! They charge your credit card, do not return ANY calls or emails and do not provide you with what you have purchased. HOW CAN THEY STILL EXIST? Be warned!!"

2006-03-01

"Cannot obtain any response to eMail or phone call to return DOA battery they shipped me."

2006-02-17

"This "so-called" business refuses to reply to my multiple emails about the status of my item. I've waited over 2 months now and still no response as to the status (if any) of the transaction. I must admit, finding the most affordable price has it's downfalls. This "company" is a fine example of why internet shopping can be risky. I should've have noticed earlier, but at the bottom of their page, the copyright year was 2004...two years ago... The organized site layout, authentic looking checkout process, and deceptive emailed invoice(The ONLY email I'd recieved from them...informing me that they took my money), well, it had me fooled. Potential buyers...you have been warned."

2006-01-31

" This is one of those sites that give shopping over the internet a bad name. Their voicemail box is always full and will not except new messages and they do not reply to email.

They sent me damaged merchandise and will not respond with how to return the product. Also, they shipped the (broken product) very slowly and only after many messages from me. This was a bad transaction from beginning to the end. I have not been able to get a refund so I am stuck with something that is of no value to me. I would recommend that you do not use this site or purchase from them.

2005-12-23

"FRAUD..FRAUD...FRAUD...These people should be behind bars. I ordered accessories for my cellphone. Never received them. They do not respond to email or phone messages and their FAX number is disconnected. Also, the Fedex tracking number that they provide on the shipping confirmation is not a valid number. I have reported them to my credit card company as FRAUD. They also are operating under the address sfmoble.net as well as .com."

Share SF Mobile [also: IphonesPcs, Wireless Fone]'s store rating

SF Mobile [also: IphonesPcs, Wireless Fone] is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

SF Mobile [also: IphonesPcs, Wireless Fone] is not a merchant member
SF Mobile [also: IphonesPcs, Wireless Fone] does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!