• SD Truck Spring

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.50/10 4.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

"Got a pair of Air Lift model # 57396- 5000# air bags and was told they would work on goose neck or 5th wheel without drilling new holes!!! WRONG !!
I called them when I ordered and told them I had a B&W goose neck hitch on my truck and wanted to know if these would work, why yes they will SIR, will I have to drill holes? Why no SIR !! Bullshit 4 hours later I had them on my 2012 diesel king ranch crew cab. The people that answer the phone and take orders need to know what they are talking about.

modified review This review was modified by limiranchcowboy on March 27 2015 12:41:46 PM

"Their customer service is terrible. Order a set of shocks received two was told the rear was backorder and be shipped the 27th of Feb.sent several emails to see on shipment date no response.called on the 6th of march they said they would call on Monday of course no call.called them again and found out now on backorder until March 26.save yourself the hassle and order from Spring wharehouse."

modified review This review was modified by tuners on March 09 2015 03:25:59 PM

"I ordered a front sway bar for my Jeep from SD Truck Springs. Their price was the lowest by far. Unfortunately if it is too good to be true, it usually is. SD Truck charged my credit card and then contacted me to tell me that the sway bar was back-ordered. The salesman started to try to sell me another sway bar and I had to stop him. I told him I read the company's reviews here, which are not very flattering. I asked him to cancel the order and refund my money. He agreed and I did receive a refund promptly.

This company needs to change their policy and not charge credit cards unless they have the product ready to ship.

modified review This review was modified by adamhescockesq on March 05 2015 01:28:23 PM

"Didn't read the reviews until after I purchased from these folks. Order a Gooseneck hitch. It was sent and received sooner than stated, right product, right price. Installed and happy"

"Avoid these guys! Terrible service. Ordered set of leaf springs got a great black friday/week pricing and discount code. Called me and said there were not in stock and would ship in Jan - "do you want to cancel your order?". "No I can wait till then". Two emails in Jan with zero response. Called at the end of the month and told their supplier would need 6-8 weeks to make the springs. Apparently my order was never placed and they were now putting me at the end of the line due to their screw up. SD should have made it right by rushing my order or finding another source. I'm convinced they had no intention of honoring their cyber week discount prices. These jokers should not be doing business online!"

"Placed order for 4 Rancho 9000xl shocks on Monday October 20, 2014. Received a confirmation email at 3:12pm. Next morning a confirmation email order shipped (9:23am). Shocks arrived at 12:04pm via FedEx ground. Installed by 1:30pm!!! Best price on shocks. Best service!!! Didn't read the reviews until after ordering and the shocks were already installed. Will buy again from them"

modified review This review was modified by H2OSkier on October 21 2014 12:19:50 PM

"Never again....this place is a joke! I have tried countless times to confirm my order and get answers.....no response and no tracking number. This place sucks! "

"Bad Customer service. I have been trying to get my money back on core charge for shocks. $50 and they are telling me its the distributor who issues the core refund and I need to call them (Arnott). I call them and the need the purchase number from SD springs purchasing them or have them(SD springs) call Arnott. "

modified review This review was modified by Jgnatty on May 01 2014 10:28:09 AM

"Total waste of money, and out $800 for scrap steel.
Bought a set of "OEM" rear leaf springs from SDTruckSprings for a Ford E350 van to replace a set of badly sagging springs due to overloading on a cross county move. The new SD Springs were a complete disappointment. The van EMPTY sags worse than the worn out original springs. Even though the springs meet the OEM dimensions, the steel appears to be poor quality spring steel. The spring pack looks like it was made from foreign mild steel.
I called their only contact number was told to speak to a manager next week, because the tech rep couldn't handle my complaint
Don't waste your money. THESE ARE NOT OEM QUALITY REPLACEMENTS.
I learned the hard way!

modified review This review was modified by BoulderBear on November 30 2013 07:05:34 PM

"Horrible customer service. Shipped the completely wrong parts and then we have to wait at least another 6 days for the correct parts and they offered me (after an hour of complaining to multiple people in the company about their shipping mistake) $30 on a $519 order that the shipping was $145 on they would not expedite the shipment or credit the full shipping cost. we will see if they even get it here by Tuesday DEC 3rd like promised!! They are HORRIBLE I warn anyone that wants the product they ordered in a timely fashion to order elsewhere!!"

modified review This review was modified by moose74 on November 27 2013 12:58:56 PM

"Updated Review with slightly increased rating: I had ordered custom u-bolts in 3-1/8"x6" through their website, and they shipped 3-1/4"x7".

After a lengthy wait for a response, they confirmed that they don't actually bend u-bolts specifically for 3-1/8", and will automatically substitute 3-1/4". They offered no explanation why the length was also significantly different than what was ordered. The oversized bend may be sufficient for some applications, as they will form to 3-1/8" with significant torque, but their online order process is very misleading.

If they don't bend 3-1/8" u-bolts, they shouldn't offer 3-1/8" u-bolts as an option when ordering.

To their credit, they did offer a refund.

If you're needing custom u-bolts, avoid using their online ordering. What you get may not be what you order.

modified review This review was modified by alfh2 on June 28 2013 07:54:53 AM

"Phoned to check on a set of older air bags to c if they would fit on my newer Dodge 2500. Told they would not fit ordered a new set, with the rebate that was on I also order the compressor witch ended up costing 40.00 extra along with free shipping. I live in Canada but have family living in Idaho so had the order shipping there to speed things up and make it easier. The order was put in on Feb. 19. Drove down to Idaho on Feb 25 and the order was sitting there. Very good service. Thanks and yesterday I installed the air bags. Very easy and fast and fit good. Also I wanted to share this story for anybody thinking about buying from SD Truck and Springs. The service was great the product is great and the price was Great. Now thinking about my dually for another set."

"Someone suggested this site to me, so i went there. I am "skeptic" of online shopping, but i tried the advice because this stuff is EXPENSIVE in retail stores! I purchased leaf springs AND suspension air bags for my F250 from this sdtrucksprings.com company. They had great customer service as they knew exactly what i needed by what i was doing and what my issues were. Highly recommend based on price, service and product quality. Nate-"

Share SD Truck Springs's store rating

SD Truck Springs is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

SD Truck Springs is not a merchant member
SD Truck Springs does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!