• Rating 4.50/10 5 reviews

SD Truck Springs is not a merchant member
    SD Truck Springs does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • SD Truck Springs contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10

"Total waste of money, and out $800 for scrap steel.
Bought a set of "OEM" rear leaf springs from SDTruckSprings for a Ford E350 van to replace a set of badly sagging springs due to overloading on a cross county move. The new SD Springs were a complete disappointment. The van EMPTY sags worse than the worn out original springs. Even though the springs meet the OEM dimensions, the steel appears to be poor quality spring steel. The spring pack looks like it was made from foreign mild steel.
I called their only contact number was told to speak to a manager next week, because the tech rep couldn't handle my complaint
Don't waste your money. THESE ARE NOT OEM QUALITY REPLACEMENTS.
I learned the hard way!

modified review This review was modified by BoulderBear on November 30 2013 07:05:34 PM

"Horrible customer service. Shipped the completely wrong parts and then we have to wait at least another 6 days for the correct parts and they offered me (after an hour of complaining to multiple people in the company about their shipping mistake) $30 on a $519 order that the shipping was $145 on they would not expedite the shipment or credit the full shipping cost. we will see if they even get it here by Tuesday DEC 3rd like promised!! They are HORRIBLE I warn anyone that wants the product they ordered in a timely fashion to order elsewhere!!"

modified review This review was modified by moose74 on November 27 2013 12:58:56 PM

"Updated Review with slightly increased rating: I had ordered custom u-bolts in 3-1/8"x6" through their website, and they shipped 3-1/4"x7".

After a lengthy wait for a response, they confirmed that they don't actually bend u-bolts specifically for 3-1/8", and will automatically substitute 3-1/4". They offered no explanation why the length was also significantly different than what was ordered. The oversized bend may be sufficient for some applications, as they will form to 3-1/8" with significant torque, but their online order process is very misleading.

If they don't bend 3-1/8" u-bolts, they shouldn't offer 3-1/8" u-bolts as an option when ordering.

To their credit, they did offer a refund.

If you're needing custom u-bolts, avoid using their online ordering. What you get may not be what you order.

modified review This review was modified by alfh2 on June 28 2013 07:54:53 AM

"Phoned to check on a set of older air bags to c if they would fit on my newer Dodge 2500. Told they would not fit ordered a new set, with the rebate that was on I also order the compressor witch ended up costing 40.00 extra along with free shipping. I live in Canada but have family living in Idaho so had the order shipping there to speed things up and make it easier. The order was put in on Feb. 19. Drove down to Idaho on Feb 25 and the order was sitting there. Very good service. Thanks and yesterday I installed the air bags. Very easy and fast and fit good. Also I wanted to share this story for anybody thinking about buying from SD Truck and Springs. The service was great the product is great and the price was Great. Now thinking about my dually for another set."

"Someone suggested this site to me, so i went there. I am "skeptic" of online shopping, but i tried the advice because this stuff is EXPENSIVE in retail stores! I purchased leaf springs AND suspension air bags for my F250 from this sdtrucksprings.com company. They had great customer service as they knew exactly what i needed by what i was doing and what my issues were. Highly recommend based on price, service and product quality. Nate-"