Stores > SBG Sword Store

• SBG Sword Store

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

San Jose. California

"Worst customer service ever! They'll answer a question quickly but when there is an issue with product you get ignored by all including PAUL SOUTHREN himself. What a joke he is. Once they have your money they don't care about you. I will never buy from them again and I strongly advise' buyer beware' . product was not worth the hassel...cheness tenchi ko katana w/ out bohi.saya didn't fit at all and I was told to buy my own repair supplies and then totally ignored when I ran into a problem because of a suggested fix by Paul Southren. Now my saya is splitting. They charge a restock fee as well or else I would have returned my whole order. So much for good customer service. And they won't post any reviews unless they're good ones..so be warned..all reviews are bogus and only make themselves look good..all bad reviews never get posted. "

This review was modified by D.mann on April 10 2015 10:28:17 AM

"Watch out with the Sword Buyers Guide store. I ordered (and paid in full over $500) in November 2014 for a sword and it still has not been delivered (now it is March, almost April 2015). No recourse on Paypal with a transaction this old. They ask you to wait until you cannot recover the funds on Paypal. I advise severe CAUTION!"

"Rarely have I ever been this impressed with a store, online or otherwise. Customer service is excellent! Paul replied to all of my questions within one day, and took the time to really answer them and not just send a canned response. My order arrived one week later and was exactly as described. I feel safer ordering from The Sword Buyers Guide than Amazon. The site is also filled with information to help you decide which sword is for you, and how to care for it after yoru purcase. Truly a top notch outfit!"

Share SBG Sword Store's store rating

SBG Sword Store is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

SBG Sword Store is not a merchant member
SBG Sword Store does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!