Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 8.00/10 1,069 reviews

RytherCamera is a merchant member
    RytherCamera participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.
  • RytherCamera contact information

• Address: RYTHER CAMERA.426 N. WOOD AVELINDEN, NJ 07036
    • Contact: customerservice@rythercamera.com
    • Phone: 877-644-7593
    • Customer Support: 877-644-7593
    • Business Hours: Customer Service:MON - FRI11AM TO 5PM E.S.TSALES:SUN - MON10AM - 8PMFRIDAY10AM - 6
    • Fax: 908-933-0941

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 8.16/10 8.16/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.37/10 7.37/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.81/10 6.81/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.32/10 7.32/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.97/10 7.97/10

All 1,070 Customer Reviews

"Very good and courteous service.
Excellent pricing and choice of products.

"These guys are great! I don't usually write reviews but I felt I just had to say something this time. I had previously purchased a camera on-line from another company for a very low advertised price but after waiting three months to receive it, and hearing one excuse after another as to why it hadn't been shipped, and being told over and over that I could buy a more expensive camera if I didn't want to wait (this is called "bait and switch" which is illegal), I finally gave up and went to Ryther. I not only got the camera at a great price with free shipping and no tax, but when I complained that the free shipping might take too long (I'd already waited three months for delivery from the other company) I was given a $30.00 credit. Since I needed a second lens, I went back to the Ryther Camera site, found the lens I wanted at 53% off and bought it applying my store credit. It was shipped the next day and I couldn't be happier.

"received fast answers to my questions on shipment .very helpful answers,thanks "

"Ryther Camera sent my Canon 7d in two days with a remarkable price for a new camera. Very satisfied with customer service from Kevin. "

KristenConti's Avatar
Englewood, FL

"I purchases a Canon 5D Mark II from Ryther Camera in December of 2011.I also purchased a MackCam warranty.I was in the process of a move when my viewfinder was accidentally scratched and I had no access to my paperwork.I called Ryther and they took the time to find my order and resend what I needed to use my warranty.They were very kind and professional.I will buy another camera from them."

"This is my first time doing business with Ryther camera. The response was good, the sales people - Victor and Morris were very responsive and on the top of that I was surprised with the prices they offer. I bought a D800 camera and altogether after paying local ( Qatar) custom taxes it was still cheaper than other retailers.

I would recommend this to every one !
Thanks !

Deepak

( Doha - Qatar)

"They put me off a little at first, but then they made it right. They claimed my camera order would arrive in 2-2 1/2 weeks, but it took a shade over three. When I called about it the Customer Service people were great about it. They gave me a $30 store credit for my trouble! On the phone their people seemed really sincere and helpful. If they could move beyond the slow delivery time, they would be just about perfect. I really appreciated their pricing too."

"From Ryther I have bought Cameras & lenses, and this time it was a backpack. Steven helped me and made the buying process a pleasure. Ryther was competitive on the item price, and I selected the free shipping. Call Steven at Ryther. He will give you that personal attention you want, and make you feel like family."

"Fake store, fake prices, all feed back are negative"

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-31-2014

rythercamera, RytherCamera rep has responded

“This customer is ordering for overseas and we require particular forms of payments and proper proof of ID; As far as we know we did not get any of this. We do apologize that this sale did not work out and we often do take international orders.

Any further questions, Please call me(Tom) directly @ 877-644-7593 x.102 / 908-290-0242 so I can better assist you.”

"Very pleased with my purchase. Steven was very helpful! The price was excellent and they offered free shipping. I will be sure to purchase from them again!"

"My son purchased his camera last March. He loved his camera and was using it for a course offered by his high school for photography that was to give him a college credit. Unfortunately, in September, his camera was stolen from him at school. I just found out yesterday and had asked him if he still had the paperwork that came with the camera. I wanted to go to the police (realizing that the probability of getting the camera back was not good because of the time frame), however I was unset that the school had not contacted the police right away.

I contacted RytherCamera today and wanted to see if it was possible to get the serial number so at least I could give that to the local police. The agent was so kind and immediately sent a copy to my son of his invoice so that I was able to get it to the police today and a copy to the school.

I have NEVER had anyone help me this fast and he was very professional and friendly.

My son graduates this May and heads to college in the fall and as he no longer has his camera I now know what I will be getting him for graduation and will DEFINITELY be ordering from Ryther again. Thank you so much!! Gayle Davison

"On February 22, I made a purchase through Ryther for which over $2,000 was taken out of my bank account. I ordered an item that was "in stock" at the time. The salesman was polite and helpful. On February 31st, I called Ryther to let them know I had not received any notification that my item had been shipped out, yet the money had been taken out of my bank account. A verbal apology was given and I received an Email Ryther gift certificate for $50. Today is March 10th (18 days since I paid for a camera) and I still have not received any notification of the "in stock" item having been shipped out. I own a business, and I understand that sometimes things don't go perfect. But I think it's safe to say that it's time to either refund my money or send me the product overnight delivery.

Today is April 15, 2014, and I would like to add that I did receive my product, in good condition with regard to packaging (within a week of my first review). I ordered a lot of extra components and all of those were shipped in good condition as well. I also received a gift certificate for $50 for the inconvenience that I experienced in the delayed shipment of my product, along with a call from the manager. As I mentioned, I am also a business owner, and I am very content that the manager took the time to call me and to rectify the problem of the late shipment. I have every intention of spending my $50 with Ryther camera, and will do business with them again. After a lengthy discussion with the manager, I do not anticipate any future problems. I am going to give Ryther the benefit of the doubt and change my two star rating to four stars for the good followup on the part of the management team at Ryther.

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-13-2014

rythercamera, RytherCamera rep has responded

“We are working with our vendors to improve overall processing and shipping times.

Any further questions, please call Tom 908-290-0242.”

"Very professional service from sales to trading my old lenses. I will most definitely be a returning costumer.
Christopher Pennell
Cardinalis Photography
Nashville TN

"very good, fast, pleasant "

"Today was Good Friday for me thanks to my Common Sense Man! Not only did he shut up my big mouth wife.... He also got me the tv my family and I was wanting in a big way. The service was so great that I already told 13 co-workers of mine about this wonderful Common Sense Man before I even got the tv! Now that's what you call getting outstanding customer service. This is the first of many deals I plan on having with my good old boy Steve!!!

Thanks A Million Times Over