Rushmypassport.com Reviews - rushmypassport.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 190 reviews

Rushmypassport.com is a merchant member
Rushmypassport.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.

"William did a great job both making sure that my passport was processed and shipped in a timely manner and keeping me informed each step of the way. I highly recommend this service!"

"William Weaver and all the other representatives at Rushmypassport are wonderful people. I needed a passport in under 14 days and had a week to spare."

"I just wanted to follow up to say how pleased I was with the customer service that my rep, Cindy, provided. She was extremely organized, patient, and really walked me through the process and followed up with me at critical points. She was so friendly and personable, it was a very positive experience for a process that is usually extremely intimidating. Thanks so much for having a great team!"

"Rob, is my agent he took really good care of me. from start to finish. i am a first time customer to your agency and I recommend you to my friends and family, now they know where to go . i don't mind the fee any where you go now you have to pay ,but it's wort it, Thank You Again. Ina Norris..."

"I mailed my documents on a Monday and received the passport on Thursday. what can I say?? That's almost like magic. This is the second time I have used this service. Scott Singleton...you are the best. People like you are hard to find. I wish you were part of my company...signed...Lou King (for Dustin Massengill)."

"Rob Tarquani my contact was very helpful. Everybody to whom I spoke was knowledgeable, responsive & pleasant.
Highest marks
Buzz Hannum

"The service did everything I expected and needed it to do and I received my passport within 5 business days of sending the overnight. My case manager William Weaver explained each step in detail and made sure I had no questions regarding the process. Thank you!"

"William Weaver did a fantastic job. Everything came on trim as promised. Very patient, would highly recommend."

"They guaranteed a quick turnaround and they delivered. I overnighted my documents on a Thursday, they received them on Friday. They were walked through the passport process on Monday and I received my passport on Tuesday. You can't get any quicker service than that. A big thank you to William Weaver who handled my order."

"I had heard of services like this, and really needed it when I did not realize my passport expired. The checklist was detailed, got everything done in two days and had my passport in a week. William Weaver was very helpful, appreciate it!!"

"I didn't have time to go out of town to go to the office and wait in long lines before I left for my vacation.. Scott Singleton and rushmypassport helped me get all the information I needed and got me my passport on time. Thanks!"

"I've never used a service like Rush My Passport before but when I realized my passport was going to expire in the middle of my upcoming trip, I took a chance and signed up. William Weaver was awesome at answering all of my questions and keeping me updated throughout the process. Their instructions are easy to follow and the overall process is pretty painless. I mailed off all of my documents on a Saturday and received my new passport by Wednesday! I'm very pleased with the service I received and I would recommend Rush My Passport to anyone that finds themselves in a bind!"

"William Weaver of RushMyPassport.com has done an outstanding job in my passport renewel job. He kept me informed at all stages of the process. It was a pleasure working with him and RushMyPassport.com"

"Rushmypassport gives efficient and professional service and is well worth the expense if you need a passport in a hurry. William Weaver, the case manager on my account, provided excellent and personable service. I couldn't have asked for more."

"Never had a passport and had so many questions. Needed my passport in a hurry and did not feel comfortable with the government's "expedited service", so I did some research and tried RushMyPassport.com. I was assigned a specific case worker, William Weaver, who contacted me, explained all the details until I fully understood them and kept me informed via email and phone alerts of each step as he proceeded in processing my passport. I could not be happier with the service.

Not cheap (as in not free) but well worth the satisfaction of having it done right and knowing where you are currently at in the process.