Stores > Rushmypassport.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.71/10 6.71/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.65/10 7.65/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.94/10 6.94/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
Voice your opinion! Review Rushmypassport.com by clicking a star below.
2017-07-19

EXCELLENT

"Jason Austin was great in guiding me thru the whole process and keeping me informed.
I would recommend Jason Austin as the main contact when using rushmypassport.com.

2017-07-18

Making the impossible possible.....

"The morning of my teenage daughter's departure for an archeological dig in Portugal, I realized that I had accidentally discarded her new passport and kept her old one by mistake. After tossing the entire house and realizing there was no hope, I contacted rushmypassport. Boom. She's a couple days late but we have a passport in hand as of this morning as promised and she is on her way tonight. Thank you to AMIE FIGUEROA and the rest of the team for making this dream come true. I couldn't be more pleased....you are amazing."

2017-07-17

Worth every penny!

"One day before leaving on a dream family beach vacation that was starting with a week in Miami and ending with a week in St. Marten, I realized my passport had expired a year earlier! I found RushMyPassport online. Their instructions were simple, clear and very specific. I gathered the necessary documents, took a passport photo, and dropped everything in a Fedex envelope when we arrived in Miami. Four days later (during the 4th of July week) I had my passport in hand. The company was super professional, communicated with me every step of the way, and delivered exactly what they promised. While it was a bit expensive, it was worth every penny! Thank you!"

2017-07-15

Peace of mind

"I lost my passport and realized I didn't have much time to get a new one before leaving for Europe, there where a lot of things to get done and little time to do so but the guys at rushmypassport where very helpful and polite. I never felt as though I was annoying the agent on the other side of the phone! Everything worked out well and I even got my passport a day before expected."

2017-07-13

FANTASTIC!

"Amie Figueroa is the best!! Ahead of expected and I depart tomorrow. "

Passport renewal

"Forgot about renewal. Had to do it last minute and these guys were professional and things went exactly as described. Solid communications too."

Too Expensive - makes a simple process costly and complicated

"Have a trip to Mexico and needed a passport; since I am travelling within 30 days; i looked for help and saw all of the big name endorsements decided to use rush my passport. It cost me about $250 all in to get it done. I had to go to the post office passport unit near me (New Orleans) to get the documents sealed so they could be Fedex'd to rushmypassport. While I was there the lady taking care of me said they could have expedited it for me for $75 and would have been to me in the same time frame as rushmypassport. Or better yet, we have a Dept of State office here in New Orleans and I could have hand carried it personally and saved even that $75 in order to get it done. with the endorsements I did not search for reviews. I wish I had. In the end they got it done. I have my passport and am ready to travel. Just too expensive, and overly complicated."

Key word is RUSH

"I booked a last minute trip to Europe and my passport was going to expire in less than 6 months, without a new passport I would have missed the trip. I called Rush my Passport and an agent walked me through filling out the necessary forms, I simply mailed the forms to them along with my passport, new pictures and the necessary funds required and I had my passport back in less than a week, the day they promised me it would be delivered. What more could I ask for? I would use them again and recommend them to anyone who needs to get the job done quickly!! I got what I paid for, the service is well worth the $$$.

Incredibile Customer Service and Step by Step Instructions

"Rushmypassport has a fantastic service design! The web page is easy to navigate, the instructions are impeccably clear and when I called, I spoke to Jason Austin who answered my questions with confidence, ease, and helped me every step of the way. Excellent customer service seems to rarely exist anymore, however it give me hope when a company goes above and beyond the call of duty to provide excellent customer support, Thank you so much Jason! You and your company are fantastic! "

Above and beyond!

"I am impressed with how fast and easy this service was. I had my doubts, but had my passport in hand way before I had calculated!"

Fast And Easy

"Time got away from us prior to a recent trip to Niagara Falls. While going to the Canadian side was not a must, it was something my wife and I wanted to do. When we realized our passports have expired, we only had a few days to get them renewed. We contacted Jason Austin at Rushmypasdport.com. He made the process easy and painless for us. We overnighted everything on Friday from Jacksonville FL, he got our packet Monday, did a same day turn around, and we had the passports in our hands Tuesday afternoon. Incredible. We can not say enough great things about Jason. "

W. Palm Beach, FL
2017-07-11

Best and reliable service ever!!!

"They were professional, helpful and very fast! I received my passport in 7 business days with the basic service only! Also I received an email of each step of the process, so never had to wonder or contact them after the initial phone call. 5 star sevice!! "

Excellent work!

"Although the process was a bit complicated due to government requirements, my passport was renewed very swiftly after the **** of my paperwork by agent Amie Figueroa. Well worth the money!"

Very Happy

"Passport arrived on time even though processing time included a holiday. Agents were patient with me and diligent in making sure I had everything I needed in order before I headed out to the post office.

Satisfied

"Great job getting me the passport on time. Great people helping me. But the charge was outrageous. I paid $258 to expedite and my mistake in the email address forced me to do an over night for additional $200. Seem's crazy. "

Share Rushmypassport.com's store rating

Rushmypassport.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Rushmypassport.com is a merchant member
Rushmypassport.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,383 merchant members.