• Rushmypassport.

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.86/10 7.86/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

"I had a destination wedding and was so stressed out about the details I COMPLETELY FORGOT about our passports. I thought this site was a scam but had no choice and ordered the one week service from them. Every day I called them with questions and they were always there to help. We got our passports in a week as promised and were able to go on our destination wedding as planned. I don't know what I would've done without this site. I fully recommend it. "

"Fastest process ever ! All the reps I spoke with were nice & very helpful exspecially James Roise & Patricia Pate everytime I called they took their time to explain & my passport was here within 5 days ! I would most definitely recommend rushmypassport to all my friends & family thank you ! "

"Horrible. It takes forever if you want to do it for your child. And if you decide that you don't want to do business with them they still take your money. NO matter what. They are despicable."

"Found out in the last week that my daughter's passport was expired. We were traveling within 10 days. It was right around the holidays adding to the agony and potential pitfalls of getting one urgently. Plus being a minor meant we both may have had to go to DC for the passport.

Luckily we found rushmypassport.com. Sure, they are expensive and if you have the time you could do the same thing if you went to a passport office (not your local post office). But if you don't have the time and can't be present for all the steps, it is well worth the money.

After paying their fee, they give you a checklist to complete to make sure you have all the documentation you need. Then you call them for additional documents such as a limited power of attorney and for your mailing instructions. When you call they also provide you with hints to make sure your passport is processed quickly. They also walk you through the hand carry process.

You mail it to them. You get calls and emails along the way tracking the passport. They mail it back and voila it's done.

They staff was not touchy feely but professional. There was appropriate communication and they lived up to their promises. BTW if you want a passport card that is separate and does come later (3wks).

I had a good experience. I was sorry to pay the money, but happy it was done right and in a timely manner. We mailed the passport application out Thursday and had the passport in hand Tuesday.

"Amie was very instrumental in completing my granddaughter’s passport. It was a difficult application that without a passport specialist would have not been completed in a timely process. Thank you Amie F. "

"I was very pleased by the service provided by Amie Fegueroa and Bruce Belke.
Thanks Again

"Great communication throughout the whole process
Followed instructions exactly and my passport arrived as promised
Thanks Amie!!!

"company lived up to its name in delivering its service in the allotted time that was paid for.
friendly and helpful staff, esp my travel specialist Amie. i will recommend this agency.

"Using Rush My Passport was easy and fast, though a little expensive. However, Ben Figueroa made it all happen smoothly. Now, if he could have touched up my photo to make me look beautiful, it totally would have been worth the money. "

"I had only 4 days before leaving for my trip when I realized that my passport wasn't where I thought it was. I went to Rushmypassport.com and followed the steps to get a new passport but in my agitated state, I overthought every question and my panic took over. I called their toll free number and Cindy walked me through every step. She even waited on the phone while I found documents that I needed to send in. She also kept assuring me that I wasn't "wasting her time" when I had been on the phone with her for over 30 minutes. She also gave me her personal line for any follow-up questions or glitches that may occur. I called her from the Township office to double check some details and from UPS because their was only a box out in the middle of the parking lot with no clerk to talk to. Cindy even called me the day that my passport was to arrive to make sure that it had gotten there. Thank you, Cindy, for your excellent customer service skills and your calmness during my time of crisis!"

"William did a great job both making sure that my passport was processed and shipped in a timely manner and keeping me informed each step of the way. I highly recommend this service!"

"William Weaver and all the other representatives at Rushmypassport are wonderful people. I needed a passport in under 14 days and had a week to spare."

"I just wanted to follow up to say how pleased I was with the customer service that my rep, Cindy, provided. She was extremely organized, patient, and really walked me through the process and followed up with me at critical points. She was so friendly and personable, it was a very positive experience for a process that is usually extremely intimidating. Thanks so much for having a great team!"

"Rob, is my agent he took really good care of me. from start to finish. i am a first time customer to your agency and I recommend you to my friends and family, now they know where to go . i don't mind the fee any where you go now you have to pay ,but it's wort it, Thank You Again. Ina Norris..."

"I mailed my documents on a Monday and received the passport on Thursday. what can I say?? That's almost like magic. This is the second time I have used this service. Scott Singleton...you are the best. People like you are hard to find. I wish you were part of my company...signed...Lou King (for Dustin Massengill)."

Share Rushmypassport.com's store rating

Rushmypassport.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Rushmypassport.com is a merchant member
Rushmypassport.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,860 merchant members.