Stores > Rushmypassport.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.45/10 8.45/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.65/10 7.65/10
Voice your opinion! Review Rushmypassport.com by clicking a star below.
2017-09-14

Lost my passport and RushMyPassport came through!!!

"I had previously used RushMyPassport for a quick trip when my previous passport had expired. Then, when I lost that new passport during a move, the replacement passport was covered under the service agreement I had initially signed with RushMyPassport within the last year. Lucky me!! Of course, I needed it for an overseas trip I was taking in 14 days, so they again - rushed my passport, hand walking it through the process for me. I was so thankful that they were so kind, thorough and never made me feel bad for losing it during my move. I highly recommend RushMyPassport!

2017-09-14

great Service

"Everyone was nice, but Jason was the most helpful. I kept coming up short in the stuff needed, (it used to be. Easier) and Jason was super patient polite and easy to work with. I will highly recommend your services."

2017-09-06

Great customer service...

"Worked with Jason Austin and the experience was flawless. Can highly recommend the service."

2017-09-05

Well done

"I enjoyed the fast service and expertise help! Jason Austin clearly and patiently helped me with all my questions ! "

2017-09-01

Efficient and quick service.

"It was as easy as i hoped it would be. Antonio Saint Hilaire was extremely helpful, and the fast responses throughout each step, via text and email, were much appreciated.

2017-08-29

Great Experience!

"I was so nervous about this whole situation with getting my passport in time, but Jason Austin with Rushmypassport helped me so much! Thank you! I am now finally excited about my trip to Bali!"

2017-08-27

Quick and efficient

"I had lost my passport and had to leave a week before I had applied. I registered, followed the steps, and received my passport by the end of the week. Antonio Saint Hilaire was wonder and ensured that the process went smoothly and quickly. Couldn't thank you enough. Was able to enjoy my vacation and relax. "

2017-08-25

Great service!

"Jason was a great representative who guided me efficiently through the system. I got my passport in 2 days and I am off to Jamaica! Thank you RMP you saved the wedding! BWilliams"

2017-08-24

Exactly as advertised

"I was recently asked to participate in a medical mission on short notice for getting the visa's and work permits needed to travel. I then discovered that my passport was expired and I would need to get an expedited renewal. There are only two ways to do this. First, collect your paper work and go to a passport office and turn it in yourself. Great easy right? Wrong my nearest passport office is a 2.5-3 hour drive, on a good day. They are only open on weekdays and I have no days off to get there in time. So I researched the second choice a courier service. Rush my passport came up as the number one choice. I made one phone call to confirm what I needed as far a business letter of confirmation. I collected my documents and photos as per the directions on-line before even paying for the service. I paid got my order number and sat down at my kitchen table and called to get my shipping label. I was pleased with the service that ANTONIO SAINT HILAIRE provided. Antonio was polite, efficient, and helpful. He went over the whole checklist and made sure I had everything ready. I told him I would send it out Thursday morning and he had things set up with the Department of State office for Friday. He also told me to let him know if I didn't get it sent out so we didn't get charged a penalty. I received my passport one week (7 days) from my phone call. I used priority service and it worked as advertised. It is an expensive service but in my situation I really had no other choice. Thanks to Antonio and rush my passport. Works as advertised."

2017-08-23

Absolutely seamless quick and efficient

"I was walked through the seamless process by  ANTONIO SAINT HILAIRE - a consummate professional, he explained the whole process and guided me with patience and knowledge. I will continue to recommend tushmypassport.com to ANYONE and EVERYONE I know who is renewing a passport - time sensitive quick turnaround or not. This has been one of the best decisions I have made - so glad to have found them. Not one bump in the process - and everything was completed and I had my new passport, the old one back all by Fedex.... Terrific!

Needed quick renewal

"Needed to renew our passports quickly between trips and RMP made the process easy. Our specialist, Antonio Saint Hilaire, was especially good. There's no other way to go."

Amazing

"Amie Figueroa thank you for helping me with my passport it was an amazing experience they did everything fast and took care of everything for me. They explained step by step. "

2017-08-22

Check with the Passport office, directly, first!

"Very expensive and not faster (if gov't is not backed up). A coworker and his wife went through the passport office and got their renewals back faster than me. They dropped it off 2 days after I overnighted mine to RMP. They renewed 2 passports for a fraction of what mine cost -- and the turn around was fast. Tip: The passport agent was able to tell them how fast passports are really coming back.

2017-08-22

It Works....Fast

"Rushmypassport made this process easy, intuitive, and stress free. Antonio Saint Hilaire was very helpful and as promised....my passport arrived on time.

2017-08-19

Unbelievable Service!

"I realized 3 days before our family trip to Cancun that my son's passport was expired. I freaked out. After searching for solutions I came across Rush my Passport. Couldn't believe it could be true. AMIE FIGUEROA helped me follow all the steps and walked me through everything I needed to do. I received timely emails throughout the 2 days in process as to the status of my passport at all times. I actually received my son's passport early. I highly recommend this service to anyone who needs a passport renewed quickly! Without it we would have had to cancel our trip and be out a lot of money."

Share Rushmypassport.com's store rating

Rushmypassport.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Rushmypassport.com is a merchant member
Rushmypassport.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,436 merchant members.