Stores > Rushmypassport.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10

2016-01-29

Calm and straightforward, indeed

"Mark Fraser is an ace. There was a potential issue with my VISA, and when he said, "We'll get through this," I believed we would. And we did. He's a great person to work with, with a good sense of humor and understanding of human tendencies.

We used the same outfit for our passports and that went very well too. They do exactly what they say they will, and keep you posted as each step ticks by. It's more expensive than DIY but to me it was worth it. And they don't make you feel like an idiot for calling umpteen times with with additional questions, which you will. I highly recommend Mark Fraser and the entire team.

This review was modified by Meadowtiger on January 29 2016 09:42:11 AM

2016-01-27

Don't Count on this Company

"RushMyPassport does not seem to need return business so the goal seems to be convince the customer to purchase a service that may or may not be delivered at the maximum price, including convincing the customer that paying extra is necessary to assure faster service. The payments include the basic charge, additional charge for faster service, charges for delivery to and from, fee for state department, fee for post office, photos. All communication is very positive UNTIL you have paid the first fee and are hooked. Then the additional fees and the disclaimers start....including that there could be terrorists that slow down the State Department, etc. The end of the story is that my passport did not arrive for a week. I could not take the trip and it cannot be rebooked or be refunded. I had to be my own representative to FEDEX to find my passport. Management was not receptive to suggestions to avoid the problem with future clients and offered no refund for any of the additional expenses or 24 hour service/delivery. The information about my passport tracking that was provided by ME was read back to me as if the company had collected it. Demeaning of the government agencies and FEDEX does not relieve this company of its responsibilities to deliver what it was contracted to deliver. Everyone and the weather was to blame according to RushMyPassport but the truth is far from those excuses. The passport arrived 2 days after I was to depart rather than the 4 days prior to departure. Throughout the experience, I was the one informing RushMyPassport of where it was rather then anyone at the company being proactive in finding it. I received it yesterday but my birth certificate is still missing. In retrospect, it would have been safer for me to have accomplished the process myself. I hope others can learn from my experience. I recommend you read YELP for a balance of reviews."

This review was modified by PegTrimble on January 27 2016 10:39:26 AM

2016-01-22

A big thank you!

"Mark Fraser, customer service, walked me through the confusion of securing a visa in a short period of time. He answered every question thoughtfully and thoroughly. He responded within minutes and gave calm straightforward advice. If you want to avoid the labyrinth of the application process and endless time waiting to speak to a live person at an embassy - use rushmypassport and then ask for Mark Fraser. "

2016-01-07

"After a "trying" situation, Mark Fraser, Expedited Travel, delivered the goods. More importantly, he maintained a calm, steady, and re-assuring attitude. I'm not an employee, and have used RushMy . . . five times now. They are good by me, although everyone could always get better."

2015-08-04

"rushmypassport.com will Lie and Cheat you out of your money $250 rush fee and processing fee, and not provide ur passport or any services on the designated day all has agreed. Nobody will call you or text you, no one... an addition they ask you to put a money order or pay with a card in there for the amount of $270 for the actual passport agency - embassy fee. and for any meter you wont use there service. they will hold full amount of rush fee and also commingle - convert embassy fees to there account also!!!! so you wont get nothing!!!

All the positive reviews are were posted by employees of the rushmypassport it's very clear to me.

2015-02-04

"I had a destination wedding and was so stressed out about the details I COMPLETELY FORGOT about our passports. I thought this site was a scam but had no choice and ordered the one week service from them. Every day I called them with questions and they were always there to help. We got our passports in a week as promised and were able to go on our destination wedding as planned. I don't know what I would've done without this site. I fully recommend it. "

2015-02-04

"Fastest process ever ! All the reps I spoke with were nice & very helpful exspecially James Roise & Patricia Pate everytime I called they took their time to explain & my passport was here within 5 days ! I would most definitely recommend rushmypassport to all my friends & family thank you ! "

2015-01-08

"Horrible. It takes forever if you want to do it for your child. And if you decide that you don't want to do business with them they still take your money. NO matter what. They are despicable."

2014-12-23

"Found out in the last week that my daughter's passport was expired. We were traveling within 10 days. It was right around the holidays adding to the agony and potential pitfalls of getting one urgently. Plus being a minor meant we both may have had to go to DC for the passport.

Luckily we found rushmypassport.com. Sure, they are expensive and if you have the time you could do the same thing if you went to a passport office (not your local post office). But if you don't have the time and can't be present for all the steps, it is well worth the money.

After paying their fee, they give you a checklist to complete to make sure you have all the documentation you need. Then you call them for additional documents such as a limited power of attorney and for your mailing instructions. When you call they also provide you with hints to make sure your passport is processed quickly. They also walk you through the hand carry process.

You mail it to them. You get calls and emails along the way tracking the passport. They mail it back and voila it's done.

They staff was not touchy feely but professional. There was appropriate communication and they lived up to their promises. BTW if you want a passport card that is separate and does come later (3wks).

I had a good experience. I was sorry to pay the money, but happy it was done right and in a timely manner. We mailed the passport application out Thursday and had the passport in hand Tuesday.

2014-11-24

"Amie was very instrumental in completing my granddaughter’s passport. It was a difficult application that without a passport specialist would have not been completed in a timely process. Thank you Amie F. "

2014-11-21

"I was very pleased by the service provided by Amie Fegueroa and Bruce Belke.
Thanks Again

2014-11-20

"Great communication throughout the whole process
Followed instructions exactly and my passport arrived as promised
Thanks Amie!!!

2014-08-09

"company lived up to its name in delivering its service in the allotted time that was paid for.
friendly and helpful staff, esp my travel specialist Amie. i will recommend this agency.

2014-06-02

"Using Rush My Passport was easy and fast, though a little expensive. However, Ben Figueroa made it all happen smoothly. Now, if he could have touched up my photo to make me look beautiful, it totally would have been worth the money. "

2014-05-05

"I had only 4 days before leaving for my trip when I realized that my passport wasn't where I thought it was. I went to Rushmypassport.com and followed the steps to get a new passport but in my agitated state, I overthought every question and my panic took over. I called their toll free number and Cindy walked me through every step. She even waited on the phone while I found documents that I needed to send in. She also kept assuring me that I wasn't "wasting her time" when I had been on the phone with her for over 30 minutes. She also gave me her personal line for any follow-up questions or glitches that may occur. I called her from the Township office to double check some details and from UPS because their was only a box out in the middle of the parking lot with no clerk to talk to. Cindy even called me the day that my passport was to arrive to make sure that it had gotten there. Thank you, Cindy, for your excellent customer service skills and your calmness during my time of crisis!"

Share Rushmypassport.com's store rating

Rushmypassport.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Rushmypassport.com is a merchant member
Rushmypassport.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,635 merchant members.