• Address: 319 Clematis Street, West Palm Beach, FL
    • Business Hours: 9am-6pm EST, Monday-Sunday

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

"company lived up to its name in delivering its service in the allotted time that was paid for.
friendly and helpful staff, esp my travel specialist Amie. i will recommend this agency.

"Using Rush My Passport was easy and fast, though a little expensive. However, Ben Figueroa made it all happen smoothly. Now, if he could have touched up my photo to make me look beautiful, it totally would have been worth the money. "

"I had only 4 days before leaving for my trip when I realized that my passport wasn't where I thought it was. I went to Rushmypassport.com and followed the steps to get a new passport but in my agitated state, I overthought every question and my panic took over. I called their toll free number and Cindy walked me through every step. She even waited on the phone while I found documents that I needed to send in. She also kept assuring me that I wasn't "wasting her time" when I had been on the phone with her for over 30 minutes. She also gave me her personal line for any follow-up questions or glitches that may occur. I called her from the Township office to double check some details and from UPS because their was only a box out in the middle of the parking lot with no clerk to talk to. Cindy even called me the day that my passport was to arrive to make sure that it had gotten there. Thank you, Cindy, for your excellent customer service skills and your calmness during my time of crisis!"

"William did a great job both making sure that my passport was processed and shipped in a timely manner and keeping me informed each step of the way. I highly recommend this service!"

"William Weaver and all the other representatives at Rushmypassport are wonderful people. I needed a passport in under 14 days and had a week to spare."

"I just wanted to follow up to say how pleased I was with the customer service that my rep, Cindy, provided. She was extremely organized, patient, and really walked me through the process and followed up with me at critical points. She was so friendly and personable, it was a very positive experience for a process that is usually extremely intimidating. Thanks so much for having a great team!"

"Rob, is my agent he took really good care of me. from start to finish. i am a first time customer to your agency and I recommend you to my friends and family, now they know where to go . i don't mind the fee any where you go now you have to pay ,but it's wort it, Thank You Again. Ina Norris..."

"I mailed my documents on a Monday and received the passport on Thursday. what can I say?? That's almost like magic. This is the second time I have used this service. Scott Singleton...you are the best. People like you are hard to find. I wish you were part of my company...signed...Lou King (for Dustin Massengill)."

"Rob Tarquani my contact was very helpful. Everybody to whom I spoke was knowledgeable, responsive & pleasant.
Highest marks
Buzz Hannum

"The service did everything I expected and needed it to do and I received my passport within 5 business days of sending the overnight. My case manager William Weaver explained each step in detail and made sure I had no questions regarding the process. Thank you!"

"William Weaver did a fantastic job. Everything came on trim as promised. Very patient, would highly recommend."

"They guaranteed a quick turnaround and they delivered. I overnighted my documents on a Thursday, they received them on Friday. They were walked through the passport process on Monday and I received my passport on Tuesday. You can't get any quicker service than that. A big thank you to William Weaver who handled my order."

"I had heard of services like this, and really needed it when I did not realize my passport expired. The checklist was detailed, got everything done in two days and had my passport in a week. William Weaver was very helpful, appreciate it!!"

"I didn't have time to go out of town to go to the office and wait in long lines before I left for my vacation.. Scott Singleton and rushmypassport helped me get all the information I needed and got me my passport on time. Thanks!"

"I've never used a service like Rush My Passport before but when I realized my passport was going to expire in the middle of my upcoming trip, I took a chance and signed up. William Weaver was awesome at answering all of my questions and keeping me updated throughout the process. Their instructions are easy to follow and the overall process is pretty painless. I mailed off all of my documents on a Saturday and received my new passport by Wednesday! I'm very pleased with the service I received and I would recommend Rush My Passport to anyone that finds themselves in a bind!"

Rushmypassport.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Rushmypassport.com is a merchant member
Rushmypassport.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,866 merchant members.