Stores > Rural King

• Business Hours: Monday thru Saturday 7 - 5 CST
    • Fax: 217-235-5066

2016-07-13

Gotta love this place!

"I'm a 1st time shopper with Rural King and I ordered online. After shopping around online and price comparing, Rural King was the cheapest and they shipped and it was delivered right on schedule. The letter I received in my package was so professional and yet had a personal touch. I especially like the addition of the bag of popcorn, that is customer satisfaction at its greatest! So thanks to Rural King and I will be shopping with them again in the future!"

This review was modified by Kriswynn on July 13 2016 08:18:00 PM

2016-07-01

Rural King=Shopping Paradise!

"Who doesn't love Rural King, right?! When you walk through the doors you are greeted by a friendly smile offering you popcorn and a cup of coffee. The products are endless. From farming and gardening supplies to clothing, jewelry, and toys. They offer unique and interesting products you may not find anywhere else. Rural King has it all. I love shopping their website as well. I was on the hunt for a sturdy and durable chicken coop that was also affordable. I found it on ruralking.com and ordered it right away. I was able to check with my local store and have it delivered there. They held it for me at no additional cost and picking it up was a breeze. I will definitely continue to shop and trust Rural King. You just can't go wrong with them!"

This review was modified by elabella814 on July 07 2016 07:34:56 AM

2016-06-27

Rural King Rocks!

"I've shopped at Rural King both online and in stores for many years and it is my favorite place to shop. Their price are always lower than everyone else's and a lot of times that have things that you just can't find anywhere else. Shipping is always fast and reasonably priced or even free. I did have to return something once but it was my fault, not theirs. The process was easy and they didn't give me any hassle. Rural King is the first place I check for just about everything."

This review was modified by dcninja on June 27 2016 10:31:36 AM

2015-12-21

"Ordered Christmas presents on the 14th. Received an email a few days later asking me to verify account information. 20 minutes on hold to verify that yes, billing and mailing address were different. As of 12/21 order was still being processed. Customer service would not guarantee that I would receive order by 12/23. I will not use Rural King in the future. Now looking to source items for business and personal elsewhere from a company that can communicate and deliver in a timely manner. "

This review was modified by ejl6q1 on December 21 2015 12:15:45 PM

2015-11-05

" a review of the new Philadelphia ohio # 68 store
the terrible customer service and treatment that you receive while shopping at the new Philadelphia ohio #68 is no different than how the employees are treated as well , I cant tell you how many good employees were forced out due to ridiculous reasons and because of the terrible treatment there was a time when we all used to enjoy shopping or working there but the true colors of everyone started to show , the management for one is terrible and sexist they play favorites and never have anything good to say to any of the employees or customers you are always down graded and treated as if you don't matter and the way they talked was not appropriate at all , and if you were a female you were automatically treated like ****

the management sits and talks **** about employees with each other and other employees , not to mention has relationships with others and when you complain or go to talk to any of them regarding your concerns or problems your ignored and always being threatened about losing your job or if a customer being banned from store for no reason , working or shopping at the new Philadelphia store was like being in prison you have to walk on egg shells they tell you all the time how **** you are , certain employees were allowed to be on there phones while other were fired for that !!!! this has to be the worst company I have ever worked for

and the way they lie to the customers about products and ordering and the lay-away system and not being prepared and ripping customers off , failure to assist anyone and being rude to customers on the sales floor I don't blame anyone for not wanting to shop or work there anymore

2015-09-05

"I will never do business with rural king again! Customer service is more confused than I am, now assuming in September that I've recieved part of my order. I have told them several times via phone, email, and account chat that I have not recieved it. On August 21, my order was showing as complete although I had not recieved anything. After calling, they seemed to think that it had been delivered. So much confusion. After contacting conway, I was informed by them that they had been given the wrong contact information and the shipment had been delivered and signed by Rick Renolds in the Ohio store. Once again I contacted customer service and they did in fact confirm this. They filed a claim on this and later informed me that I was at fault although I do not believe this. They told me I was responsible to pay $257.01 to have my order reshipped. I told customer service I would arrange to pay that amount the following day. When calling back the next day to pay this, I was told I had to pay a different amount, a higher amount. We discussed this and rural king affimed I pay the $257.01 in which I did on that day. Now a week has gone by and my account information still shows the same as it did before it was ever delivered back to Ohio and customer service chat seems to not know what is going on with my order. I have paid out nearly $1650 and still don't have even a tracking number for my order. After speaking to customer service again, they seemed shocked once again to hear that I had not recieved ANY OF MY PURCHASE!! The lady I spoke with last said she would make a note of it on the account but was not aware that I hadn't recieved anything..come on people!! Next I will be talking to THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU..I've become a very dissatisfied customer. REALLY HOW COMPLICATED IS THIS, CONFIRM WITH THE DELIVERY COMPANY THAT NOTHING WAS DELIVERED, SHIPPING HAS BEEN PAID TWICE AND STILL NO MERCHANDISE!!"

This review was modified by Rrlawn on September 05 2015 07:21:18 PM

2015-04-13

"ordered a part from them received email 2 days later that item was shipped was to be delivered on 3/2 waited all day nothing. went to check tracking again now it said it was just being shipped on the 2nd and would be delivered on 3/9 that day I had to go into hospital for heart surgery. I had my wife call shipper to notified no one would be there but is was ok to leave item. they never called back and return item to rural king. when i called Rural king they said it was never scheduled shipped on 3/2 so they charged me shipping both ways. I sent them a copy of the email they sent me on 2/24 stating item was shipped and have not hear anything from them. Don't trust them even when you have their email they just stop responding to you. A scamming Co choose others that are honest. "

This review was modified by hunt20001 on April 13 2015 04:44:55 PM

2015-04-03

"I just ordered from Rural King for the first time and am extremely pleased. Prices even with shipping beat online sites. Product was delivered in 3 days!"

2015-03-23

"**DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE*** I've placed an order for a Camo recliner several weeks ago that stated in stock,ships 1-2 days and after a week gone by no tracking #??? i thought ok its heavy maybe it takes time,so i emailed asking whats going on, i got the usual run around says their working on it, which i figured ships 1-2 days a WEEK is more than enough time to get my order ready, so i stay patient for another week and still NO tracking#, getting irritated so i emailed back saying hey wheres this thing coming from that takes 2 weeks to put together? i get a response saying they cant find a store with the chair and if you look on their website it still states in stock ships 1-2 days, today is 3/23/15 and all ive been getting from"customer service" is apologies for the inconveniece,by the way why's it called "CS" for anyway, theres no service...nearing 3 weeks and no tracking # means they need to be fired for shit service honestly!! AGAIN, DO NOT WASTE TIME?EFFORTS IN THIS "COMPANY" praying i get my $300+ back****"

This review was modified by CALeymeister on March 23 2015 05:11:17 PM

2015-01-07

"Placed an order on 12/16/14 with expectation that "in stock" item would be delivered by 12/24/14. The website promised "Order before 12/18 for Christmas delivery." Emailed customer service on the 23rd and 28th asking for status, as the order page did not show a tracking number. Did not receive reply until 12/28 and was provided tracking number on 12/30/14. Item was not picked up by UPS until January 2 and delivered January 6. Looking at the included packing slip, it appears the item was first shipped from one Rural King location to another, before being shipped to me.

Misleading claim, untimely customer service, and inefficient shipping. 3 weeks to receive an "in stock" item is unacceptable from an online retailer. Will not order from Rural King again.

This review was modified by frankprovo on January 07 2015 11:01:48 AM

2014-10-31

"I ordered several items. 1st shipment had 6 wrong items and 2 correct items and the way they packed it one was damaged in shipping. So I sent back the 6 wrong items and the 1 damaged item. They made me send them a picture of shipment which is a pain and very unusual request. Then new shipment came and it had some of my items and still other items missing. Sent them a message. They said my remaining items would be coming from another store. That package came and it said 2 cast iron trivets were sent and I only received one. Who knows how long and how many photographs I have to take to get the rest of my order. My sale price ended up not worth it over the hassel to get my items let alone in a timely manner. Stay away from this company.

This review was modified by machellmccoy on October 31 2014 12:53:47 PM

2014-08-28

" I have shopped at rk for the 11 years I have lived in owesbor. I buy dog food cat food bird food, and many other things. I have known the manager Greg all that time. He sold me the last rool of fencing I wanted off the floor. the older guys that work there know what I want and help me find it. I will grab someone to load for me and they are unfailingly kind and helpful. When I have pest problems, they help me find the right products. I love the new store, the old one was crowded. I have bought boots, other clothes and so much more. I tell Greg he gets more of my mondy than the grocery store does. I love the way rk smells, and the prices, and the people. They know me and know sometimes I am a pain in the ass, and help me anyway. No rural king did not ask me to write this letter. I have too many reciepts to list."

2014-07-09

"I recently went to rural king with a coupon which they sent to me over e-mail. It was for a poly tarp valued at 6.99. When I checked out the tarp rang up for only 2.99 and the website says that is their regular price. I checked with manager of store and was told coupon had wrong price on it. I think this is very deceiving as there was nothing in the store saying that coupon was wrong. I think people were mislead to get them in store."

2014-07-08

"The store offers a wide variety of items. We shop there often for horse feed, etc. They are always helpful.
I can't find a number on the ticket that says INV.#. The number below is all I could find.

2014-04-22

"Quick delivery, great price, all parts there and the bar stools look great with our new tiki bar! We did order these last year and got them on time - it was the tiki bar that was delayed.

Thank you!

Share Rural King's store rating

Rural King is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Rural King is not a merchant member
Rural King does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!