Stores > Rural King

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.39/10 3.39/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.04/10 4.04/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.73/10 2.73/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.89/10 3.89/10
Voice your opinion! Review Rural King by clicking a star below.
2017-09-13

1st time orderer

"I ordered nine 4' LED shop lights. Price was outstanding and service was great. Product and delivery were as advertised. Why did I have to wait so long to learn about Rural King?"

2017-09-05

Slow shipping, poor customer service

" When their website says "In stock", it necessarily doesn't mean in their facility. And "ships in 1-2 days" means 1-2 weeks. They were quick to return my emails, but replied with the same info almost every time. They had another company send the parts and the excuse was that they didn't process the order quickly. They were not to concerned about the false info on the website or the extended wait for the parts while the machine was down. Never ordering from them again."

2017-08-31

Chapin 20v sprayer

"Wow, this machine is awesome, easy to use and the battery last a long time, thanks"

2017-08-30

Slow to ship, no response

"Been over a week now and my order still hasn't shipped. Sent multiple emails with no response. Called and was on hold for 10 minutes before someone answered. They basically said it will take a few more days as one item is now back ordered. Didn't try to make up for it or do anything different (ship the in stock first). horrible customer service and super slow to ship items. I wont be purchasing from them ever again. "

2017-08-28

Right item, right price, right on time

"Very pleased with my first experience shopping at RuralKing.com! They had exactly what I was looking for at a price better than any other on the web (even Amazon), and it shipped fast and in perfect condition. Thanks, RuralKing.com!"

2017-08-22

They charged me and never shipped my order

"They charged me immediately upon order completion. The website advertise quick ship times. After two weeks, I called and waited over 30 minutes to speak to someone. The person was not helpful. She said, "I will see what I find out and email you if someone gets back with me." I asked that a supervisor call me back. A supervisor called me and told me they had an error on their website and would need to collect an estimated $176 more to ship me my order. This was there mistake. They never called me. They kept me witing after collecting payment. They were not apologetic or sincere. Horrible customer service."

2017-08-16

HORRIFIC CUSTOMER SERVICE! DISSAPOINTED 3 YR OLD!

"I ordered a Bruder Garbage Truck for my grandson's 3rd birthday party. I put in his address in Kansas and when I clicked to pay for the order their site kicked it out because I had forgotten to put in the billing address for my credit card. Okay, Amazon does the same thing. In fact, I've had that happen multiple times on other sites so I clicked back into the order and entered my billing address. What I have never had happen, until now, is that their site changed my grandson's address to my address and the items were put in the mail to me in Colorado. We were on our way to Kansas for the party! They refused to pay to change the shipping address to re-route the items to Kansas to get them there in time. I even offered to order another truck to be sent to Kansas so it would make it in time for the party if they would comp the shipping. I have 4 grandsons (I can give the truck to one of them for Christmas). Again, they refused. No compromises here to keep my business. They have totally lost this nana's business. I also own several consignment stores and I will take the opportunity to tell the 100's of moms and grandmas that come in to beware of this company! Shame on you Rural King!"

2017-08-15

Rural King = awful company - DO NOT BUY

"I never leave reviews for companies, but I felt compelled to after the bad experience I had with Rural King. I ordered this product along with several other LDR pipes on July 9, 2017... after patiently waiting for over a month for my order to come (and having emailed and called along the way only to be told that the order was being assembled from various store locations), when I called on August 14 to check the status of my order I was informed that the order had been CANCELED because they did not have the product in stock. Not only did I never receive an email informing the order was canceled, but they didn't even know that I HADN'T YET BEEN REFUNDED for the order they had canceled and didn't inform me about. All this coupled with the fact that I put off a project for over a month waiting for a product from Rural King (that is STILL currently listed as in stock on this website) assures I will never do business with this company again. BUYER BEWARE!"

2017-08-07

impressed with the shipping of a liquid

"I had researched at bit and found a product that had numerous outstanding reviews. Admittedly I was reluctant to purchase a liquid (weed/grass killer, item 62580458) via on-line and have it shipped half way across the US. I did check with a local store (Tractor/yard/animal supply store) to see if they carry it, as well as my local hardware store. Neither did. Again, reluctantly, I did purchase the item (price was fabulous). I received an email notification of the purchase, another one that it was shipped. The item arrived today in a sturdy cardboard box, wrapped well in bubble wrap, and the canister top taped very well. I was impressed with the quality of the preparation someone took to make sure the item was well protected and the screw-on top security tapped down!
Now, I have yet to use the stuff, since we've had day after day of rain and thunderstorms in Eastern PA, but if the product is half as good as the reviews, I'll be pleased. I am definitely pleased with the first purchase I made from Rural King. The closest location to me is about 3 hours in Western PA, so on-line purchase is the way to go, for me. Thank you Kyle B. for the note attached inside the box!

2017-08-07

Bad experience with rebates, shipping, and "price promise."

"Rebates take about six months, even when you complain. Customer service people don't care about your problems, so don't waste your breath on them. They sent my gun order to some UPS drop-off store and didn't even bother to tell me. And their "price promise" is worthless, since it doesn't even exist in reality. Go ahead and try to reason with them on advertised prices by their competitors if you want a real headache. Then, tell them they are doing a bad job and they seem to take pride in that! You will be much better off doing business elsewhere. "

2017-08-06

Finally! dead moles.

"I just had to write and let you know how great your Mole Eliminator is. I have, for the second summer in a row, been fighting an ongoing battle with moles. I have tried the spike traps, poison worms, garlic sticks, gas bombs, mole pellets that are supposed to bother their nose, even the old chewing gum trick, but to no avail. They had been winning the battle, and destroying my lawn in the process. I can honestly say that within 15 minutes of setting your traps I caught on. You would think we won the lottery, (my wife was delighted it worked since I had ordered 5 of them). In the following 2 days we have caught 2 more. If anyone has been fighting with moles, this is great. The ease to set the trap is amazing. If I could give six stars I would. EXCELLENT product, extremely fair price. I will know where to go for any other items I might need around the house. Tom, in Ohio. "

2017-08-04

still waiting

"I ordered a pressure washer was supposed to ship 1 to 2 days its been 7 days still nothing called customer service twice always a 10 to 15 min wait. still don't no were my order is!"

2017-08-03

Excellent Transaction

"I recently purchased a part for my finish mower deck from Rural King.
The items was immediately shipped and arrived in perfect condition and as described.
All is good.

2017-07-30

Horrible return policy

"The blades that I ordered took almost 3 weeks to ship and receive. Upon delivery of the new blades, I'd moved onto a number of other projects and just simply lost track of time since the order had been delivered. After taking a look at the blades I realized I had purchased the incorrect set of blades (blades for a 60 inch mower and not a 72 inch mower). Just an oversight on my part! When I called the customer service number, I explained my situation and the gentlemen explained that I was 2 days over the 30 day return policy. I further explained that I just simply wanted to return the blades as they were still brand new in the package for the other set and that I would happily pay for the the difference and the shipping. He stated there was no way they could do this. So, save your money and time. If you place an order it will likely be a long time before it ships and don't make a mistake ordering the wrong part because they are not going to assist you if you slip up.

2017-07-27

Beyond my expectations!

"Rural King's service, selection, and values have been beyond my expectations. Their shipping is very prompt and the prices of most of their products exceed all others. I definitely recommend!"

Share Rural King's store rating

Rural King is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Rural King is not a merchant member
Rural King does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!