• Address: 4216 Dewitt Avenue, Mattoon IL

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

"I recently went to rural king with a coupon which they sent to me over e-mail. It was for a poly tarp valued at 6.99. When I checked out the tarp rang up for only 2.99 and the website says that is their regular price. I checked with manager of store and was told coupon had wrong price on it. I think this is very deceiving as there was nothing in the store saying that coupon was wrong. I think people were mislead to get them in store."

"The store offers a wide variety of items. We shop there often for horse feed, etc. They are always helpful.
I can't find a number on the ticket that says INV.#. The number below is all I could find.

"Quick delivery, great price, all parts there and the bar stools look great with our new tiki bar! We did order these last year and got them on time - it was the tiki bar that was delayed.

Thank you!

"I ordered a tiller and box blade for my tractor. Everything came as ordered, and looked like it just came off the assembly line. The tiller at TS I looked at was so rusty, the threds were already rusted off the bolts."

modified review This review was modified by rwillson40 on December 28 2013 07:23:49 AM

"You have a great employee in a man named Steve, at the Tiffin, Ohio store. He went out of his way to make sure that I got an item that I missed out on during the Black Friday sale. In the ad for the week of Dec 15th.- 21st.there was an item I needed listed for sale only on the 21st. When I was in the store on Dec. 20th., I attempted to locate the item, but was informed that there were none. I was able to talk to your sales associate Steve. He checked in the store room and on the computer. On the computer, he found that one was in transit on their truck. He made sure that his fellow employees knew that he needed this item for me. When I got there Saturday morning, it was practically waiting for me, with my name on it. Thanks again Steve for your commitment to your customers.
While I was talking to Steve, he told me how much he liked to help people and how much he loved his job. Rural King should feel fortunate to have an employee like Steve.
Keep up the good work Steve and you'll always have a customer in me.
Sincerely,
Dan O'Connor
3655 East County Road 50
Tiffin, Ohio 44883

"The pellet stove pellets Rural King sells produce to much ash. I bought some Somerset pellets from Tractor Supply and it took 4 bags to produce the amount 1 bag of Rural King pellets produced.Rural King needs to change their brand."

modified review This review was modified by depotdan on December 16 2013 08:42:59 AM

"Will never order from this site again! Went to place an order for an electric start generator for my elderly grandfather for Christmas it was originally on Sale, however my siblings were splitting the cost of it with me but are Military and currently deployed overseas. We had to wait for them to return from the field and wait for the wire transfer of funds to my account to purchase it, (I couldn't afford to purchase it in advance)we missed the sale by only a couple days and when I called and explained the situation, I was told well sorry but too bad sale is over and there is nothing I can do for you (this was from the manager not the operator)! Really!!! As large of a company as they are that couldn't honor ONE item on sale for a couple of Marines who couldn't get their money in time. Sad...."

modified review This review was modified by R_pal01 on December 12 2013 08:01:53 AM

"Are you kidding me?!!?!?! Lets see... tried to place an order get to the checkout part and even tho it has a place to enter gift cards it doesn't actually accepts gift cards with online orders. (found this out by talking to your online chat) Why have the feature if you can't use it!!!! I tried to place the order using the phone. No one answered the phone and instead I get a recording to leave my name and number.. Seriously for as big as you all such poor customer service is unacceptable.."

"Was disappointed with the return shipping that would have been 1/2 the cost of items.
Should be able to return to the store.

"Poor customer service. Very slow shipping. I ordered an item and its been over two weeks and it still hasn't shipped. Had to call a few times to get customer service to see whats taking so long and all they would say is sorry."

"Got my order quickly, it was what I ordered, no issues, which is REALLY NICE...."

"Very well made easy to install."

"Still trying to unsubscribe. Their system keeps recycling me back to their home page, even when clicking on "unsubscribe"."

"OUR montezuma portable toolbox arrived damaged by shipper (UPS) RURAL KING quickly sent shipping label and exchanged damaged box with a new one . It is easy front open , well organized ,fits behind rear wheelwell and can be removed easily when needed. We find RURAL KING most reliable.....H&H Farms.."

"Just a very smooth transaction - highly recommended. "

Rural King is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Rural King is not a merchant member
Rural King does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!