Stores > Rural King

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.75/10 5.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.00/10 3.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Rural King by clicking a star below.
2017-07-17

Excellent customer service

"I had a question about my order, I called customer service and spoke with Mandi. She was so friendly and helpful, and answered all of my questions quickly! "

2017-06-24

Terrible customer service

"I ordered work boots for my husband they came in the wrong size. I called customer service to find out how to return the boots was informed that they would email me an address two weeks later I did not receive the address so I called a second time during this phone call customer service was rude and insisted they had sent me the address but she would give me the address over the phone I do not know why they couldn't do that the first phone call. We had to pay for the return postage I have checked the tracking on the package they received it June 16th and today is the 24th still no refund in sight trying to call customer service again and have been on hold for over 15 minutes now. I will never use rural king.com to order anything ever again "

2017-06-23

Drink Up Fast! It Expires Soon!

"Ordered Two 80 count boxes of coffee pods and received them in only two days, awesome! One box slightly damaged but I believe the contents should be okay. My main concern is that both boxes of 80 had and expiration date of 7/20/17 (today is 6/23/17)! My previous order, still unopened has an expiration date of 8/17/17, good think I rotate my stock since you don't. Anyway I doubt I can drink all 160 pods (both boxes) before the expiration date. I better get busy! I realize the coffee was on sale but you should put some disclaimer about the short expiration date in the add. Service and speed of delivery is great otherwise, I'm a frequent online shopper at Rural King."

2017-06-02

Horrible customer service and fals advertisement

"I ordered a bobcat bucket through Rural King. I saw the picture advertised and it was cheaper than ordering direct through bobcat. I waited 3 weeks until contacting Rural King and it arrived another week later. The new bucket did not look anything like the one in the picture and I had to hire a welder to make alterations.

Rural King asked if I wanted to return the bucket. I explained that I have already waited a month and couldn't wait any longer and asked that they would cover the cost of the welding. Very nice young lady explained that she would have to contact the manufacturer and get back with me. She called me this morning to explain that the manufacturer would not cover the cost of the alterations because it was not their fault that Rural King had an outdated, inaccurate picture. She also explained that Rural King would not cover the cost either, even though they had this inaccurate picture on their website. She confirmed this with a supervisor. This was my first order from Rural King and will definetely be my last experience with this company.

2017-05-29

Exceptional value

"I recently purchased a resin rocking chair for my balcony. Rural King offered a very low price and free shipping. The chair was shipped the day I ordered and arrived just a few days later. I am very satisfied with the entire experience."

2017-05-28

Your order has been received and we acknowledge your items and received payment ....but we don't know what we're doing!

"Order #100766647-279048:
Ordered the shoes item # 25099366 and four LED shop lights (item # not on my order any longer as RK removed it.) I really needed the shop lights and had been waiting for these lights to go on sale and they did! I ordered 4 (@$19.95 each) and RK accepted my order and my credit card payment ,but 5 days later they said they could not deliver the shop lights....that was it....no delay until they received more...no replacement product...just "sorry, but we sold out and we did not know that we sold out when we took your order"! I really like RK brick and mortar stores but this is not the 1st time I got the "disorganized inventory feeling" when ordering on-line with RK. I really needed those lights and they just don't have much of a clue.

2017-05-23

Very Rude Customer Service

"Purchased an item for $207 and when returned in the original package (never unpackaged), my cost was $95, out of $207. That is almost 50% return cost to me. On top of that, Customer Service was extremely RUDE and it was their way or the highway.
Bottom line is I will NEVER purchase from them again and I would suggest you check out their 1 sided return policy before purchasing anything in the event you might have to return for any reason. I'm my experience's, any company I had a return to, I was treated very fairly and even offered something in return to keep my business. NOT THIS SHADY COMPANY. Buy the product elsewhere.

2017-05-06

Total lack of knowing how to run a business

"First off the Monticello, Indiana store is very dirty. Items are never priced correct. Purchased an animal cage one sign said 29.95 in one place another showed 24.95. I told the checker and she ask another check out clerk she just shrugged her shoulders and said " I don't know. Just charge him 25.95. Which was neither price. Gentleman in front of me told the girl what size and length of PVC pipe 3 by 10 feet. She found it and asked him inch and a half, 2 inch or 3 inch. I told his wife I go to Lafayette Home Depot or Lowes. Rather then come here except I needed that cage now. He said I go to Menards but I need this now."

2017-04-22

Great company

"have been doing business with RK for several years and have had nothing but great service and wonderful products,never had to send anything back or deal with customer service except when ordering. I HEARTLY recommend this company always shipped in a timely fashion and never the wrong product. Hope this wonderful service keeps up. Thanks. K."

2017-04-20

Worst customer service ever

"Ordered a 8 roller pump and they sent a 6 roller pump. Every phone call to them required up to a 15 minute wait. Finally, sent me a return label, but would not send out the replacement pump until they got their mis-shipment back. Had to call again and wait 15 minutes to get them to re-ship. Still waiting to get the pump after placing original order 2 weeks ago. Guess it will be fun trying to get my 12 per cent rebate that they offered online. They are totally understaffed. Will never order from them again."

2017-04-12

customer service ****

"I received a email stating my sprayer was SHIPPED but UPS didn't have anything on it but a label was made. I always been told if someone shipped something it was on the way to you, not we just printed a shipping label and no telling when your package would leave. UPS Shipping label is NOT SHIPPED item, until UPS stops by and pick it up. I tried to call customer service at 800-561-1752 and A COMPUTER kept telling me that I was at stage 3 and someone would answer in ONE MINUTE that ONE MINUTE happen. After ten minutes I hung up and called the nonfree number 724-620-2810 and a woman stated she couldn't help me but could transfer me to someone that could, I mention I would talk to a HUMAN and I did NOT want to chat with a computer, so she put me on HOLD after two minutes I hung up. I mat shop at rural king store but will never use their customer service and order anything from them again. I will order from Tractor Supply they care about their customers. Maybe my small order of a spray tank wasn't enough for them to worry about. There is to many other companies out there that would love to ship stuff to me. Tractor Supply or Agri Supply Co and others. Plus I can call their customer service and get a human fast and don't have to chat with a stupid computer "

2017-04-12

Terrible shipping time

"I ordered a sump pump on a Friday afternoon. It took 2 weeks for the unit to arrive at my door. That may have been acceptable in the 90's, but not today. There is absolutely no reason for anything to take 2 weeks to be shipped anywhere in the country."

2017-02-17

Wish they were closer!

"I have done business with RK and RKGuns for a few years now. I have been to a store and ordered online. I love going to the store but ordering online has always been quick and easy. My only complaint is I have to drive 45 miles to get to the nearest store. How about putting more stores in Southern Lower Michigan, RK? There are a lot of people here that would love to visit one of your stores but won't drive a long distance to get to one. RK has always gotten my online orders and shipped them quickly. The LED lights I ordered were here in 2 days and I was so impressed with them that I turned around and ordered more. Thanks for the fast service, RK, and I want to thank Kyle B. for the popcorn. It was pretty tasty."

2017-02-16

Excellent product, customer service & delivery, plus popcorn

"4' 3000 lumen shop light # 27100008.
Light is very bright, lightweight. Excellent packaging, double boxed. Came with wall plug, pull-string switch, mounting chain and even threaded eye-hooks Made in China. Fast delivery--ordered Sun, delivered Thurs. Free Shipping. Free popcorn.
Kyle B. is doing a great job.

2017-02-10

HoustonRetired

"I found out about them on the internet. I bought some LED lights ....everything perfect......Then , I got their email sales notice, and found they actually had my size blue jeans for $8.99. I am a big guy, 6'8" and jeans are hard to find. I instantly bought two pair. They fit great. I will be a loyal customer from now on and I recommend them to everyone....Inside was a packet of popcorn and a nice letter.....great customer service....the products are fantastic. Why are you not buying something right now ??"

Share Rural King's store rating

Rural King is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Rural King is not a merchant member
Rural King does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!