RunningShoes.com Reviews - runningshoes.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.50/10 172 reviews

RunningShoes.com is not a merchant member
RunningShoes.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"The shoes were delivered very quick and they were a great price!"

" They delivered as promised."

"Very quick delivery and helpful customer service when I needed it!"

"Quality shoes at a discounted price and fast delivery. Thanks so much!!"

"Quick delivery, great prices."

"Items I ordered was as described and arrived as indicated.
Shoes fit perfectly.

"The web site is easy to navigate and the filters for searching are very useful."

"Ordered it got it all good"

"order was filled promptly, delivered as scheduled."

"Fast delivery/well packaged/excellent quality. Fit seemed slightly tight at first, but after wear for a short time, the fit turned out to be perfect. It is refreshing to know there is a shoe-manufacturer that puts real "old-fashioned" quality workmanship into their product."

"Great price, super fast ship! Love my shoes! I have already recommended your website to several runners."

"The website was very easy to navigate and find what I wanted."

Rating 4/102/5

"my very first pair i purchased, wore them once but was still told i would most likely get a refund. that was not the case so am discouraged by having to find a pair now that I still may not be very happy with, only because i can not get my money back. i have tried 3 pairs since and still not finding what i want. would still prefer to have my money back."

"Item I needed, just as described, well packaged and shipped quickly."

Jackson, Michigan

"The shoes I ordered were delivered in 2 days. I love the color of them and I ordered my normal size shoe and the fit is wonderful. I'm so happy with the shoes and the great customer service I received that I know I'll be placing my next shoe order from here. "