• Address: 8 Santa Fe Way
    • Contact: info@rugsusa.com
    • Phone: 609-447-4515
    • Customer Support: 609-447-4515
    • Business Hours: Monday through Friday 9:00 am-6:00 pm EST. Saturdays 10:00 am - 5:00 pm.
    • Fax: 800-681-8138

Product & services pricing Rating 7.94/10 7.94/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.22/10 7.22/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.42/10 7.42/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.88/10 5.88/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.10/10 4.10/10

"Website easy to navigate and submit orders. Timely delivery of rug. True to colors online. "

"Beautiful. Exactly what I wanted"

"Rug arrived damaged. Very Poor communication. In the end Rugs USA issued a refund thankfully but I really wanted the rug I ordered and am now back at square 1. (They refused to issue an exchange.) Just grateful I got my money back."

"Rugs were received timely and were beautiful."

"Great rugs at a great price. They were just as pictured. Great customer service, too."

"Good quality rug, great servive"

"great quality rug for our nursery. Thick and plush"

"Poor quality runner. Item wasn't exact measurements as stated. Company was very difficult to work with to rectify my order. "

"Rug arrived on time and was what I expected it to be. "

"Love Love Love my large rug, my smaller one is just ok. Not really the quality I would expect for the standard retail price, but with the discount it's ok. My only other thing would be to ship items together if they were ordered together esp if it is UPS as I have to be home."

"Great prices for great quality rugs! Loved the design and quality of the rug. We will be coming here now for our rugs, including the next one I am going to order here soon. "

"Love my rug. It was exactly what I wanted, very soft and thick. Great price. I'll defiantly consider buying from this site again. "

"Quick ship and rug arrived exactly as described. My daughter loves it!"

"I was so excited waiting for my rug to come and about a week or two after placing my order I got an email saying it was cancelled with no explanation at all :( very disappointing"

"I ordered a small rug on Rugs USA and it said that it would ship in 1-3 days. 6 business days after I ordered it, I called customer service only to find out that it's on backorder for up to two months. Although I got a great price on the rug, it's very frustrating to have to wait two months for it. It would have been nice if it had alerted me that the rug was on backorder before I ordered it."

Rugs USA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Rugs USA is a merchant member
Rugs USA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,902 merchant members.