• Address: 8 Santa Fe Way
    • Contact: info@rugsusa.com
    • Phone: 609-447-4515
    • Customer Support: 609-447-4515
    • Business Hours: Monday through Friday 9:00 am-6:00 pm EST. Saturdays 10:00 am - 5:00 pm.
    • Fax: 800-681-8138

Product & services pricing Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.32/10 5.32/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.17/10 6.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.07/10 4.07/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.13/10 2.13/10

"I am dissatisfied because I ordered a rug and wasn't told until 3+ weeks later (after I had to contact them multiple times) that it was "out of stock" and wouldn't ship to me. Furthermore, when I checked on my order a week after I ordered it, the status said "Order approved, waiting for shipment status". So for many weeks I was anticipating my rug to arrive. Now I have not found a rug that is similar or matching the price I received because of the deal. I am very disappointed."

"Love the rugs. Much better than I expected"

"My order started off with me making a mistake, I accientally entered the billing address as the shipping address when I do not live there anymore (something that i easy to do with Paypal payments).

I called UPS the the next morning (before the package was shipped) and tried to correct it, but they informed me that the company needed to change it on their end. So I called RugsUSA and corrected the shipping address. Their cusomer support was great and told me that it was no problem and that they fixed the problem.

They then proceeded to deliver my rug to the wrong address, from which it is never to be seen again. When I called in, I was informed that in order to get my refund, the person at the address would have to voluntarily return my rug! In addition, they suggested that I "re-order a new one" if I wanted it sooner than they could resolve the mis-shipment. I declined.

I called back a few days later and was told that they would attempt to "recover" my rug three times before we could go further, and to call back a few days later.

I waited.

I then called (last Friday) and was informed that my rug they delivered was the last rug they had, and that they would continue to try to recover it.

Conclusion:
I still never received my rug (ordered it almost two weeks ago), even after repeated communication with their customer support center, which at first advised me to re-purchase the rug without offering me a refund. Great.

"The rug I ordered was exactly as it appeared on the website. I am very satisfied. Customer service representative could not have been more helpful or nicer. I will order again in the future."

"The jute rug was decent quality and very soft underfoot. Rug arrived very quickly! The only issue is that "dirt" comes off as you unroll the rug (maybe from the fibers). It took a few cleanings before it went away."

"I liked the rug, but it wasn't what I ended up wanting. But, the price was so cheap I kept it!"

"Rug was even better than I expected. The quality seems excellent, wool is soft, color and design were as expected. Very satisfied. "

"Great service! Fast delivery"

"I waited 2 weeks for shipping information on my 1st purchase of a rug. I finally called customer service, to find out that the rug I ordered was not available. When looking through your rugs again, for an alternative choice, I noticed that the 1st rug was till showing available. Not so good on the customer service!!!! "

"The rug was shipped quickly and arrived in great shape. Well packaged. Product was as described."

"My only problem was they did not honor a lower price listed on the rug's individual webpage, but charged a higher price once I added the item to my cart. I also would like to see better pictures to see pile height/texture. Otherwise, good prices, huge selection, and shipped as promised."

"I love the flokati rugs and have purchased a large amount. I am not happy with their policy of issuing a refund when one gets lost in the mail as I would rather have a new one since I bought it for the best price yet available. That said, I will obviously continue to return to RugsUSA. "

"The rug is a pretty golden yellow color - think 70's. Very thick wool. Unfortunately, it's shedding a bit."

"Awesome rug with quick delivery. I was informed at all times of the progress of my order. Happy customer!"

"If it were up to me the processing time would have been faster but I can't complain because rugs USA met their promised timeline. I'm happy with the service, the rug I chose, and the sale price."

Rugs USA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Rugs USA is a merchant member
Rugs USA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,911 merchant members.