Rugs USA Reviews - rugsusa.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 7.25/10 12,677 reviews

Rugs USA is a merchant member
Rugs USA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,866 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (12,683)

"Purchased a groupon and got a beautiful well made rug"

"I ordered three rugs and unfortunately measured wrong...I called and cancelled my order the next day and the representative I spoke to (RUGSUSA) was wonderful! No problem at all with cancelling and a day or so later I received an email saying in five days my credit card would be credited with the amount of the purchase. Great service!"

"Easy to order and rug was delivered on time!"

"Just the rug I wanted and always packaged perfectly and shipped very quickly. "

"Love the rugs! The service was great."

"The rug arrived quickly and was just as described."

"The rug was good quality and looks great. "

Rating 4/102/5

"I was very dissatisfied with your return procedure. I will not be purchasing anything else o n the off chance it has to be returned. You don't send a return label, it is not free return, and I had to jump thru hoops to get a return label\"

Rating 8/104/5

"The order took awhile to ship. The smell of the rug was a little strong until I aired it out other than that I am a happy customer. The color of the rug was nice and bright just as it was shown online and perfect for my room!!"

"We were a little surprised that it didn't ship the next day after ordering but then we decided that was unreasonable. It shipped in a couple of days and the communication was good. Arrived safely."

Rating 4/102/5

"I thought I had made the wrong selection on the rug I ordered and immediately set out to get it cancelled. I never got an e-mail confirmation so I couldn't tell what rug I ordered or an order #. I started sending e-mails to your "contact us" site asking to confirm the order actually went through and if so to cancel it. I just got an auto reply. I sent several more e-mails over the next several days. I called and waited on the line for over an hour then got hung up on. I only received a reply when it was already shipped (did not adress any of the concerns I had stated in my e-mails). I called again and said I tried to cancel the order and was going to send it back and not pay shipping charges. At this time the person finally sent me a copy of the original purchase so I could go through the return process. I received the order the last day of your "FREE RETURNS" and applied for an "approved return". Because it took 3 days to get an "approved return" you said the free return period was over. I take responsibility for ordering the wrong rug but I also did due diligence on my part to try and stop the order. Very, very, very frustrating. Will not order from this company again. "

"The service was excellent, it was delivered quickly and packaged well and the rug looks awesome. I would definitely order through them again"

" can’t tell you how disappointed I was to receive your refund. After a month of waiting, you would not even let me buy the original rug that was lost(by UPS, not you) for the same price. Your customer service line had me on hold for 15 minutes one time and 8 minutes another time – I bailed each time, so who knows how long it would be. YOu follow your protocol without any regard for the customer.

If you were looking for a way to get out of selling me your hundred dollar rug for $59, why didn’t you tell me up front so I could go order it from somebody else instead of waiting and waiting for you and still having to buy it from somebody else.

"Been weeks and still don't have my rug. Called customer service and she said she would call the vendor. Haven't heard back. "

"The ONLY problem with the order was that I couldn't track it from the emails you sent."