Stores > Rugs USA

• Address: 8 Santa Fe Way
    • Contact: info@rugsusa.com
    • Phone: 609-447-4515
    • Customer Support: 609-447-4515
    • Business Hours: Monday through Friday 9:00 am-6:00 pm EST. Saturdays 10:00 am - 5:00 pm.
    • Fax: 800-681-8138

Product & services pricing Rating 7.40/10 7.40/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.73/10 5.73/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.11/10 6.11/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.04/10 4.04/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.21/10 3.21/10

2016-02-06

Recommended indeed!

"Purchased a shag rug for my wife for Christmas. Complete hit!! Rug was not perfect, but great price and wife was super happy with the shag. I recommend RugsUSA."

2016-02-05

"This is the second time I've gotten rugs from Rugs USA . I was very pleased with the rug ,the service and delivery. They have been a good company to deal with."

A Birthday present

"I bought the rug for my daughter's new house. She painted her walls gray and bought a gray couch so the Turquoise Rug was a nice pop of color. "

Never again!,,

"Refer to the earlier review"

2016-02-04

"the rug is what i expected so am very satisfied and got it sooner then i thought in spite of the bad weather."

Great value

"I'm very happy with my rug purchase. The rug is very pretty and the price was amazing!! "

PERFECTLY COZY

"loved it, speedy delivery and a perfect rug for my daughters room. "

2016-02-03

Love this place!

"I have ordered from here a few times and am always very satisfied."

2016-02-02

Fast and fabulous!

"Rugs USA has the fastest order and delivery service and I love the rug! After shopping around for a couple of months, I found their prices were the best anywhere. "

2016-02-02

Terrible Service

"I ordered a rug from Rugs USA over a month ago. It still have not received it, even though they told me that it shipped two weeks ago. I have emailed them over a dozen times and only received two responses back, usually days later. Two weeks ago they told me that the rug had shipped, but they have ignored all of my subsequent emails asking for a tracking number, and their website still says it hasn't shipped. I have no idea if I am ever even going to get my rug and I can't get into contact with anyone there to find out any information about it!"

Still has not delivered

"We are still waiting to see these rugs..."

Oh SO Happy

"Great Rug, Great Price, Exceptional Delivery!"

2016-02-01

Rug not high pile after all

"The rug was delivered to my door, but it was not what I was expecting. I thought it was advertised as high pile, which it was not. "

2016-02-01

Dust swept under the rug!

"I ordered my leather shag rug, and it arrived the following week (it seemed like three days later, but I think it was 8. It arrived very well packed, rolled into plastic wrap with a plastic sheet over it, AND the packaging plastic over that. I felt very comfortable with it. There was very little wasted to dispose of and the rug rolled out very easily and looks fantastic. I'll recommend Rugs USA to others looking for great rugs...and did I mention the price was great. I had trouble deciding on which rug to get as I was between a couple choices. I almost got them all (but I'm on a budget)! Fortunately, I'm also helping a friend furnish his new house and he'll be using Rugs USA for his place. He's already bought one for the living room!"

Perfect Rug Perfect Price Perfect Service

"So easy to pick out a rug and order it. The price was amazing and the delivery a day earlier then expected. What a great way to shop and get exactly what you want!"

Share Rugs USA's store rating

Rugs USA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Rugs USA is a merchant member
Rugs USA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,633 merchant members.