• Rugs USA Rugs USA Elite Status

• Address: 8 Santa Fe Way
    • Contact: info@rugsusa.com
    • Phone: 609-447-4515
    • Customer Support: 609-447-4515
    • Business Hours: Monday through Friday 9:00 am-6:00 pm EST. Saturdays 10:00 am - 5:00 pm.
    • Fax: 800-681-8138

Product & services pricing Rating 8.04/10 8.04/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.39/10 7.39/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.65/10 7.65/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.08/10 6.08/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.54/10 4.54/10

"My first buy through RugsUSA and I hope not my last. Very happy with my purchase. Thank you!

"I have shopped with RUGSUSA previously and have had good experiences. However, the purchased rug was refunded without an explanation. "

"There are flaws in the rug that I am very disappointed about. I have take pictures of them. I love the colors but not happy with the product."

"Very satisfied my rug is very nice "

"Beautiful color, true to image online. Great price, free shipping and no sales tax. We are very pleased and will shop RugsUSA again. "

"Well packaged, delivered on time at a great price! I'm very happy with my purchase and will use Rugs USA again."

"Great pricing, fast shipping. Thumbs up"

"I am very satisfied with my rug. It arrived very quickly! The price was right too!"

"The rug was delivered in a timely fashion. Quality was great. I will order from Rugs USA again!"

"There was a problem getting the wrong carpet but everything was resolved. Olga Huerta"

"The shipping was free...that was great. The rug is pretty but I wish it would have been a thicker denser weave. It is a bit thin and it sheds a TON! I have to empty the vacuum bag every time I vacuum it. I hope that this tapers off over time.
Over all the rug is very soft and cozy and I am happy with it despite those two things I mentioned above.

"Ordered a pink flokati and they shipped me a brown flokati. Customer service was contacted and they did not seem to care. I returned the flokati and asked for them to send the one I ordered. They did not. I had to open a case with paypal to be refunded my money. I was extremely disappointed on how RugsUSA handled the situation. "

"Delivered on time, good price and good quality!"

"I found what I was imagining on line;ordered it and it wa shipped on time and is beautiful and complimented my baby grand! will refer you anytime"

"I have yet to receive my order. It has been 21 days since my order was placed on Feb. 7th. On Feb. 18th I received a tracking # that doesn't work. I contacted Rugs USA on Feb. 25th & was told they would figure out what was going on & have yet to hear anything back. Won't be ordering through you again... "

Share Rugs USA's store rating

Rugs USA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Rugs USA is a merchant member
Rugs USA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,888 merchant members.