• Address: 8 Santa Fe Way
    • Contact: info@rugsusa.com
    • Phone: 609-447-4515
    • Customer Support: 609-447-4515
    • Business Hours: Monday through Friday 9:00 am-6:00 pm EST. Saturdays 10:00 am - 5:00 pm.
    • Fax: 800-681-8138

Product & services pricing Rating 6.82/10 6.82/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.54/10 5.54/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.06/10 6.06/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.98/10 3.98/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.91/10 2.91/10

"Delivery was very quick and the rug is of good quality."

"I ordered a rug that was listed as in stock during your July 4th sale. I passed up MANY other sales to purchase your rug. My payment was processed and my order was listed as processed waiting shipment. I was even considering purchasing another of the same rug and it was still listed as in stock. When five days had passed with zero shipment information I emailed your customer service and was told everything was ok and that the order was just taking a little longer to ship. Then a few days later I was told my order was cancelled because the rug was not in stock at the time of purchase. So now I not only do not have a rug but I missed all of the other July 4th sales and paypal kept my money for three extra days following my refund. And your customer service rep did nothing to fix the issue. It was just MY problem to deal with. I can't believe you can stay in business with that kind of customer service. I really wanted to purchase several rugs for my house."

"Three weeks after order placed on July 5 still have not received any items and appears one of the items has not even been processed and / or shipped yet
Unable to learn if item is back ordered or what source of problem is from customer service ugh

"I ordered a rug & was excited to get it. But weeks later got an e-mail saying that my money was reimbursed because there was an error when I ordered saying that it was still in stock. Now if I wanted that same rug I would have to pay more for it from somewhere else."

"I bought two rugs. I like one and the other looks really cheap. I filled out the form online to return it and it said I would receive an email with the return slip. That was 5 days ago and I have not received it. I tried to call customer service and waited on hold 20 minutes and gave up."

"Quick shipping. Great price."

"UPS lost order on6/30It is now 7/26 and I am still waiting for my refund promised by Rugs USA."

"i ordered and received a beautiful entry outdoor carpet it arrived in a couple day perfect"

"Product was here in three business days exactly as ordered."

"the rug we purchased was so much more rich and attractive than on line. It was perfect."

"Very happy with everything

"Very happy with quality of the materials and the speed of delivery!!"

"Great sales, great service. Love our rug!"

"Took almost 2 months to get the rug which was supposed to come in 2 weeks. There was absolutely no communication from Rugs USA about the delays so I finally had to call them."

"The rug shipped on the date provided by the seller and arrived just a 3 days later. It matched the picture on their web site and we got what we expected, no surprises. We were unable to match the price and selection at any of our local stores. Our overall experience was great and we would order again from them. "

Rugs USA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Rugs USA is a merchant member
Rugs USA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,879 merchant members.