• Rugs USA

• Address: 8 Santa Fe Way
    • Contact: info@rugsusa.com
    • Phone: 609-447-4515
    • Customer Support: 609-447-4515
    • Business Hours: Monday through Friday 9:00 am-6:00 pm EST. Saturdays 10:00 am - 5:00 pm.
    • Fax: 800-681-8138

Product & services pricing Rating 8.09/10 8.09/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.86/10 7.86/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.22/10 8.22/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.62/10 6.62/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.33/10 5.33/10

"Delivery was quick, with no hassles."

"UPS was days late delivering but the rug was worth it. Great price and I love the rug"

"Rug was beautiful and arrived quickly."

"Love the rug. Hate the over priced non cushy padding. And I use the term padding loosely as it offers none! But love the rug!!"

"thought that shipping took a little long and did not hear anything about when it shipped"

"Very happy with the rug and good price."

"Never disappointed! Quick shipping, great quality. "

"Great phone customer service, quick delivery and what a bargain!"

"After 2 weeks of waiting for a delivery date, I called rugs usa and talked to a customer service rep who told me that the rug has been discontinued. I am very unsatisfied with the service rugs USA offered. "

"Very easy transactional process and very prompt delivery. I couldn't be happier with my experience."

"Love our new rug! Painless ordering process and super quick delivery! Great price as well..."

"I like it a lot cause my order came with no problem and the lady I talked to on the phone for the order explained the sizes to me when I asked her about the rugs. Plus I got a discount on the rugs. That fitted my budget just fine cause if they were the regular price I couldn't have got them."

"Very pleased with quality,sale price and prompt free delivery!"

"Good quality product. It did have an odor that I didn't like, but after it aired out a couple days, it is better."

"Delivery was prompt. Quality of rug is great. Appearance as
described. Very happy

Share Rugs USA's store rating

Rugs USA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Rugs USA is a merchant member
Rugs USA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,835 merchant members.