Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 7.31/10 12,838 reviews

Rugs USA is a merchant member
    Rugs USA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,877 merchant members.
  • Rugs USA contact information

• Address: 8 Santa Fe Way
    • Contact: info@rugsusa.com
    • Phone: 609-447-4515
    • Customer Support: 609-447-4515
    • Business Hours: Monday through Friday 9:00 am-6:00 pm EST. Saturdays 10:00 am - 5:00 pm.
    • Fax: 800-681-8138

Product & services pricing Rating 7.34/10 7.34/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.21/10 6.21/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.76/10 4.76/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.90/10 3.90/10

All 12,843 Customer Reviews

"We were looking for a rug for our family room that was in a style that was somewhere between traditional and contemporary, not something we expected to find online. We found a contemporary rug of large leaf patterns in medium greens, light blues, tans, and browns that was exactly what we had in mind. The colors, style, and quality are exactly as represented by the photo on the website. We are very pleased with both the style and the price. We had our family over Sunday for a large family meal and everyone, even the grandchildren, commented on how much they liked it."

mbonomo's Avatar
RICHMOND VA

"I WAS VERY PLEASED WITH MY PURHCASE. THE ORDERING PROCESS WAS SO EASY AND THE DELIVERY TIME WAS QUICK."

"Delivered on time, good quality, and product was just as descibed ! "

Rating 8/104/5

"The rug was beautiful. My only complaint was that there were small stains on it, noticible on both the front on back, making me think the rug was a second on previously returned. "

Rating 4/102/5

"The picture on the website is misleading. This yellow rug is like a neon-y highlighter color. Not the one pictured. I just don't want to go through the hassle of returning. Dissappointed.."

"The colors were great for our decor - medium gray and off white. Soft underfoot. Rolled out great and laid flat quickly. Would recommend."

"I was very happy with the quality of the rug & the quick delivery. The price was reasonable too."

"Very pleased with the high quality and quick delivery!"

"Love this rug... True to color... Such a great website to order from ... Shipping is great too!"

"Color exactly what I was looking for. Quality seems to be very good. I ordered another one for the sitting area on our patio. The first one is for under our outside table. I really hope they hold up well, because I love how the rugs made our patio feel more like an outside room."

"It was exactly what I had hoped for."

"could not have been better, extremely pleased"

"Beautiful rug. Good quality On time delivery. Very satisfied!"

Rating 8/104/5

"I ordered two items but I only received one tracking email for both items which were shipped separately. I feel RugUSA could do better in assuring customers that their items are on the way. "

"Great quality and fast delivery!"