• Rugs USA

• Address: 8 Santa Fe Way
    • Contact: info@rugsusa.com
    • Phone: 609-447-4515
    • Customer Support: 609-447-4515
    • Business Hours: Monday through Friday 9:00 am-6:00 pm EST. Saturdays 10:00 am - 5:00 pm.
    • Fax: 800-681-8138

Product & services pricing Rating 6.90/10 6.90/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.37/10 5.37/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.27/10 6.27/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.02/10 4.02/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"Best shopping experience ever! thank you ! "

" Love my new rug! It's better than I expected!"

"One of the items was a little slow to arrive, but overall happy with the experience. "

"Prompt Delivery, Excellent Prices and Quality."

"Very speedy delivery, and a beautiful rug!"

"I was very satisfied with my order!"

"Great experience! Will use RUGS USA again."

"Great service, fast delivery."

"I was impressed with the prices, selection, and website of Rugs Usa. However, more than 3 weeks later my rug has not arrived. Supposedly lost in shipping but no one has moved to replace it or address the issue so i am stuck waiting unless I want to put out cash to buy another one."

"Loved rug! Very easy process."

"Great quality product, also excellent customer service as far detail description on the rug and on the time frame when you will receive your merchandise"

"Just what we were looking for!"

"The quality of the rugs was very good, considering the relatively low price. But for both my orders, I had to email or call Customer Service in order to be notified that my orders were shipped. This could be a coincidence, but it seems like a flaw in the delivery process."

"We were looking for a replacement rug for our outdoor deck. I liked being able to find a 14 foot rug. It fits the area better than our previous rug. Was delivered to our door in a few days. No surprises. Pleased with the value."

"The color and design of the carpet are Awesome! However, when I unrolled the carpet it had "ripples" in it. I thought that is just needed some time to be walked on and flatten out. Two weeks later the ripples are getting worse.

Also, my $10 coupon did not credit to my account.

I have ordered rugs online before from two other places and have not had this problem with them. (I ordered them one year ago and they still look great.)

Very disappointed....

Share Rugs USA's store rating

Rugs USA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Rugs USA is a merchant member
Rugs USA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,715 merchant members.