• Address: 8 Santa Fe Way
    • Contact: info@rugsusa.com
    • Phone: 609-447-4515
    • Customer Support: 609-447-4515
    • Business Hours: Monday through Friday 9:00 am-6:00 pm EST. Saturdays 10:00 am - 5:00 pm.
    • Fax: 800-681-8138

Product & services pricing Rating 6.98/10 6.98/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.52/10 5.52/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.20/10 6.20/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.91/10 3.91/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.66/10 2.66/10

"Expected oval rugs but got square edged instead. Not as thick as I thought they shoul be, but once on my country kitchen floor, I really like them."

"The color of the actual rug was not even near the color of the picture or the description. It was not red, it was quite pinkish/purplish. Now I have to spend $80 to return it! What a rip-off! I'm very unhappy and will not be purchasing any more rugs from RugsUSA."

"Very happy with rug. Easy transaction and quick delivery."

"Rugs USA has great prices, advanced and accurate search options, and fast delivery. The colors of the rug I ordered looked like the picture on the website. I especially loved how easy it was to navigate the website and narrow my search."

"The rug that I ordered looked much better when it arrived, than it looked in the picture. The picture didn't capture its dimensional depth or its varying height.
I am very satisfied!!

"Rugs USA delivered rapidly, and the rug was exactly as stated or shown. I was pleased with this order and would definitely order from them again."

"This was not my first purchase from rugs USA. They are so reasonable, and colors exactly as shown. My decorator even wants to know where I got them, she was very impressed in both cost and quality.
We will continue to make this our store for rugs!

"The quality of the rug, the price, and the very quick shipment and delivery made me a very happy customer!"

"ordered about a month ago and it still has not shipped"

"Good quality rug with fast delivery service. All over good experience!"

"We really like the rug, and it was shipped quickly. Great selection and fast service! "

"No troubles....arrived quickly...the train rug looks amazing in my sons bathroom..the colors are bright and great qualitity!

"Beautiful rug; delivered quickly and in perfect condition. Looks better than i did on-line."

"The rug is what we needed; I wish I'd known there was (subdued) purple and (subdued) peach across the rug. Overall, it looks good in a boy's room and doesn't look feminine, but I was surprised there weren't predominantly blue and greys, as I expected "

"Gorgeous gorgeous rug and I still can't believe the price!!! My husband wants another rug just like it already. It's incredibly plush and soft!"

Rugs USA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Rugs USA is a merchant member
Rugs USA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,857 merchant members.