• Rugs USA

• Address: 8 Santa Fe Way
    • Contact: info@rugsusa.com
    • Phone: 609-447-4515
    • Customer Support: 609-447-4515
    • Business Hours: Monday through Friday 9:00 am-6:00 pm EST. Saturdays 10:00 am - 5:00 pm.
    • Fax: 800-681-8138

Product & services pricing Rating 7.99/10 7.99/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.63/10 7.63/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.96/10 7.96/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.15/10 6.15/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.79/10 4.79/10

"Beautiful rug! Very soft. Was perfect for my daughter's room. Very happy with the purchase. "

"Delivered very quickly and reasonable price. Thanks!"

"The customer sevice representative was very patient, knowledgable and friendly while providing all of the information I needed to return the rug. The color just did mot work in my dining room."

"Delivery was quick for the rug I ordered. I also ordered a rug pad, but it was on back order. It ended up coming shortly after. So not a very long wait. Overall good experience."

"Comfortable rug. Disaster of not being delivered was averted as roommate was home to receive. "

"This order went very smoothly and we are very happy with the rug. "

"I wanted a rug for the deck that would dry quick after a rain. This rug exceeded my expectations!"

"Absolutely happy with my purchase from Rugs USA. Awesome rug!"

"They charged me but did not ship; when i called they said they were out of stock; then they cancelled the order and did not refund; it took me two calls to get the refund. "

"I like the rug and the price was reasonable, but the delivery seemed to take a long time!"

"Good service...quality of rug was very good!!!"

"i love this rug!! it went great with my sons nautical theme!! it came exactly as i expected!! good quality!!"

"I absolutely love my beautiful rugs, the color is very striking , they look great on my decks, I couldn't be happier with the quality of the rugs. "

"smaller than expected but nice quality."

"I love the rug I received! Great quality for an amazing price! The rug arrived well packaged and quickly. This wasn't my first purchase from Rugs USA and it won't be my last."

Share Rugs USA's store rating

Rugs USA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Rugs USA is a merchant member
Rugs USA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,850 merchant members.