• Address: 8 Santa Fe Way
    • Contact: info@rugsusa.com
    • Phone: 609-447-4515
    • Customer Support: 609-447-4515
    • Business Hours: Monday through Friday 9:00 am-6:00 pm EST. Saturdays 10:00 am - 5:00 pm.
    • Fax: 800-681-8138

Product & services pricing Rating 7.04/10 7.04/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.26/10 5.26/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.96/10 5.96/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.79/10 3.79/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.33/10 2.33/10

"I was very pleased! I of course had doubts, but the rug was exactly as pictured. the colors were the same as my monitor showed them. The carpet was even softer and cushier than I had hoped. Overall i would definitely order from them again. The shipping was quick and well packaged. No complaints with anything"

"I was amazed at how quickly I received my rug. I purchased the gray one. It can read a little blue/gray depending on the lighting. I have it near it a large glass door and it has begun to fade after only a couple weeks but honestly I am not surprised based on the bright light that pours down on it most of the day. I will be ordering from Rugs USA again!!"

"I loved my initialed doorway mat but it arrived with a hole on the bottom. It doesn't show up too much but it's visible from the top if you're looking at it for longer than a couple of seconds. ????"

"We got the rug within a week. It was in perfect shape and we put it down and it layed flat in a few hours. We love it and the colors are wonderful.!! This company did so well in all categories!! Very Very pleased."

"The delivery and online experience of buying the rug was great. The color of rug was very different in real life than it was in the pictures on line. In my case the color still worked but it was a bit of shock when I received it so people need to be aware that the color is very different."

"Very pleased with the price and rug. Saw the rug in a furniture store for double the price I paid."

"I did not get the rug I needed as it was out of stock. I was not notified until I called after waiting for it and was charged for it. I was told it would be credited back to me. Just not good buisness and I will not use this service again."

"Quick delivery, great product."

"When we the order for the rug, nowhere on the website did it say it was backordered. When I called to inquire about purchase, my "message" was sent to the warehouse and they said they would return my call. No one called. I waited two more weeks, called again and only then was told that my rug was backordered until middle of November, 2 months after I placed my order! Unacceptable. And I only received a "sorry" and a "do you want to cancel your order?" instead of receiving a discount or a personal phone call, or something! So now I'm debating if I want to cancel my order."

"Delivery was fast and rug is exactly as described! "

"I wasn't able to purchase my rug at all since I'm not from the US I live in Guatemala and for some reason I wasn't able to register my credit card which is address in Guatemala. I was very sad cause I really liked the rugs I wanted to order..."

"I had to return a rug due to the color not being close to what was shown in the pictures. The 2 rugs that got sent after the fact were good, the having to pay for a return of a rug that you showed as a different color in your pictures is a little off-putting. I have a feeling this happens more then not with your rugs, but the other 2 were fine."

"Awesome Rugs and customer service....my rugs are delivered in a timely manner"

"I ordered two rugs. One arrived promptly and I still haven't received the other one. I emailed someone twice and kept getting put off so I finally called someone. I believe I spoke with Latoya and she tracked down my order, called me back to let me know, and I received a confirmation that my second rug had shipped. She was very professional and helpful. Overall still a good experience"

amazing service. The first rug was ordered incorrectly by me, and it was so easy to exchange. The customer service was very helpful.

Rugs USA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Rugs USA is a merchant member
Rugs USA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,860 merchant members.