• Rugs USA Rugs USA Elite Status

• Address: 8 Santa Fe Way
    • Contact: info@rugsusa.com
    • Phone: 609-447-4515
    • Customer Support: 609-447-4515
    • Business Hours: Monday through Friday 9:00 am-6:00 pm EST. Saturdays 10:00 am - 5:00 pm.
    • Fax: 800-681-8138

Product & services pricing Rating 8.10/10 8.10/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.78/10 7.78/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.06/10 8.06/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.57/10 6.57/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.21/10 5.21/10

"We where pleased with the rig when we received it."

"The rug came in quicker than anticipated. It was nice just like the picture except the colors were not as vivid. I will come back in the future."

"Quick, easy service and wonderful, soft rug! Great for the space where our family hangs out most."

"The order has only been partially filled. Product 200MJSM08A-5076 (gold) - Symphony Ikat is on back order with no known estimated date"

"Haven't opened rugs yet but they took care of everything and shipping was super fast!"

"Little bit of a shipping issue...nothing big. Overall very satisfied!"

"Loved my rugs! Very much what I was hoping for!"

"I needed to return the rug. I filled out the return form and never heard back in how to send it back. Customer service was called twice about the matter and both times they were unprofessional and somwwhat rude."

"Excellent service ordered on Monday rug came Tuesday and 70% off and I am very pleased with the product. "

"WAITED 3 WEEKS FOR RUG TO BE DELIVERED ONLY TO GET A CALL THREE WEEKS LATER THAT THE RUG WAS OUT OF STOCK AND MY ORDER WAS CANCELLED. "

"The rug is very high quality and beautiful. Shipping was very quick. Couldn't ask for more."

"Beautiful rug. Much more than we had imagined and an excellent price! Will continue to shop with Rugs USA from now on. No need to browse the web for best price with great quality.......we found it at Rugs USA."

"Fantastic rug - super fast shipping"

"I purchased two rugs (same pattern; one black; one brown) for my teenage son's room and the guest room to go over hardwood floors. They are the best price I could find anywhere for this large size. I read the reviews beforehand and knew that they would be somewhat thin and they are. They are not plush and cushiony. But still well worth the money. These rugs are solid color, but they have a textured pattern to them, which gives them a bit of interest/design (so they are not completely plain). My only complaint is that it took about two weeks or more for them to arrive. And there is no tracking info provided, so we did not know when to expect them. But they did come and I am glad that I purchased them."

"Great opportunities to pick up fine quality rugs for very very reasonable prices"

Share Rugs USA's store rating

Rugs USA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Rugs USA is a merchant member
Rugs USA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,837 merchant members.