• Address: 8 Santa Fe Way
    • Contact: info@rugsusa.com
    • Phone: 609-447-4515
    • Customer Support: 609-447-4515
    • Business Hours: Monday through Friday 9:00 am-6:00 pm EST. Saturdays 10:00 am - 5:00 pm.
    • Fax: 800-681-8138

Product & services pricing Rating 6.96/10 6.96/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.39/10 5.39/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.16/10 6.16/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.90/10 3.90/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.11/10 2.11/10

"I like my rug. Thank you."

"Charged me thru PayPal then sent email canceling my order with no explanation. Never answered the phone when I called. I had to dispute thru PayPal. "

"The rug pad was never delivered or a refund given. I need it sent to : Carter Schrock
8349 Becker St. NE
Cedar Springs, MI 49319

"I was delivered the incorrect rug and received very very little help getting the rug returned and replaced in a timely manner."

"The wrong rug was delivered to us not once but twice"

"fast shipping and great customer service"

"exactly as ordered, great price and fast delivery. Perfect for a college dorm room."

"As usual, rugsusa was a pleasure to deal with. The rug and at arrived quickly."

"Awesome rug! Awesome quality! Awesome prices! "

"Nice rugs. Good quality. We got two sizes. Look great. Don't think we will get tired of the design, color. Good choice!!"

"shipping & tracking is disaster, first they tell me that is coming by UPS, AND GAVE ME A WRONG TRACKING. AFTER HOURS & HOURS ON THE PHONE NO ONE CAN TELL ME HOW TO TRACK MY CARPET. NOW AFTER TWO WEEKS I STILL DON'T KNOW WHERE MY RUG IS. CHARGING TO SHIP TO CANADA IS ANOTHER THING THAT IS NOT RIGHT. WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE? WE ARE 1/2 FROM THE BOARDER."

"The rug was suppose to be yellow and it was greenish THEN to make matters worse I have to pay return shipping!! The rug weighs 60 pounds. You know how much that will cost me? Prob $100. Never will deal with them again!"

"good rug. timely delivered."

"Great rugs at great prices. Lots of email contact from them throughout the process. I would recommend them highly. "

"The rug I received looked much different than the images on the site (not nearly as nice). The rug in the images looked much nicer. They are so different that, at first, I thought that I had recieved the wrong item. Needless to say, I am very disappointed. "

Rugs USA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Rugs USA is a merchant member
Rugs USA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,846 merchant members.