Stores > Rugs USA

• Address: 8 Santa Fe Way
    • Contact: info@rugsusa.com
    • Phone: 609-447-4515
    • Customer Support: 609-447-4515
    • Business Hours: Monday through Friday 9:00 am-6:00 pm EST. Saturdays 10:00 am - 5:00 pm.
    • Fax: 800-681-8138

Product & services pricing Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.88/10 8.88/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.28/10 6.28/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.72/10 7.72/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.40/10 3.40/10

Rugs USA is Great!!

"This will be my 6th (I think!) rug purchased from Rugs USA! They are my go-to for great rugs at great prices."

Where's my discount?

"Your email ad said 70% plus 20% discount. The price on the rug was $38 and that is what I was charged. The rug hasn't arrived yet, so I can't review it."

Rugs

"Nice rugs. I ordered 2 more."

Convenient Site`

"Website is very easy to use. Thank you!"

so fun

"It was great. My only complaint is that there is so much out of stock, particularly runners. But I love all the cool rugs!"

me me me

"I love all my rugs.... all for me"

Great site

"Easy to navigate and prices you can't beat."

So far so good

"I haven't received the rug as of yet, but the website selection and pricing are excellent."

Funkiest options!!

"Very easy to navigate the page. Love how you can sort by best sellers (by months) and by many more things. This is a real discount store too!"

Almost

"It's taken me several weeks to choose an area rug for our living room--mainly because there are so many to choose from on RugsUSA within my budget. A good problem to have! I look forward to seeing the ones I picked out in person."

2016-05-25

Have a question- They get you an answer

"Talked with staff at USA about questions my wife and I had. They were able to answer all but one. Interesting that they called back in a few minutes with a response to the unanswered question. That is great. Can't wait to see my new rugs."

Love RUGSUSA

"I love all my rugs I have bought from RugsUSA. My only complaint would be that sometimes I get them in 3 days and others I don't get for weeks without any notifications. They have a great variety for a decent price! I have ordered from other rug websites and ended up returning every single rug I have order. I never had an issue with Rugs Usa! I am very happy with my purchases!"

2016-05-25

"The website does not do a good job of holding parameters selected for search, and return shipping should be free"

2016-05-25

Transaction online smooth and love the coupon

"Purchased an area rug for my new place. The many 5 star reviews of the rug helped me build confidence to make the purchase. I got lucky because there was a coupon for Memorial day. Let's just hope the the rug meets my standards. Can't wait!"

2016-05-24

Easy Peasy

"Havent gotten the rugs yet but love the website. Love how you can see how it looks on the floor that is the catcher for me!"

Share Rugs USA's store rating

Rugs USA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Rugs USA is a merchant member
Rugs USA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,589 merchant members.