• Rugs USA Rugs USA Elite Status

• Address: 8 Santa Fe Way
    • Contact: info@rugsusa.com
    • Phone: 609-447-4515
    • Customer Support: 609-447-4515
    • Business Hours: Monday through Friday 9:00 am-6:00 pm EST. Saturdays 10:00 am - 5:00 pm.
    • Fax: 800-681-8138

Product & services pricing Rating 8.10/10 8.10/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.76/10 7.76/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.07/10 8.07/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.44/10 6.44/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.04/10 5.04/10

"Very prompt delivery, excellent quality. This is my fifth rug purchase from RugsUSA and would highly recommend to friends and family! "

"When I checked out my order totalled approximately $200.00 but the final bill that was charged on my credit card was approx $500.00. The sent an email stating the refund was put back on my credit card, but when I got my statement, it wasn't. I sent another email and they said again the refund will be back on my credit card. I'll be checking to make sure!"

"We received the rug which is fantastic but we did not receive the under pad which was ordered and paid for. "

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-23-2015

rugsusa, Rugs USA rep has responded

“Hello valued customer,

We apologize for any inconvenience this event may have caused. The status of your rug pad according to FedEx was unsuccessful in delivery due to incorrect address. Therefore, we have submitted for your refund. Please feel free to contact me should you have any questions, have a wonderful day.

Noemi
Customer Relations
noemi@rugsusa.com”

"Timely shipping & refund received on Mat"

"I am so very pleased with my rug! I was worried about the quality because the price was so low. Needless to say, I was thrilled!! It is soft, thick and the colors are just as they look in the picture. I am actually searching now for a second rig to buy for my living room! "

"Customer service was rsponsive and professional. Rug is beautiful with vibrant colors"

"Amazing deal. Great quality. Highly recommend!"

"Excellent quality Product for a desirable price! Will be ordering again for sure from Rugs USA."

"Love my rug! Fast shipping, great product! Thank you! "

"Great service,delivery,price and quality. "

"Great service
Great colors
Love my rug

"Still trying to figure out return process for the defective rug. I will have to dispute this with my cc company unless you guys resolve"

"Great quality. Fast shipping. Lots of shedding but they say that will happen. Very please and it looks great! Thanks"

"The rug is beautiful, shipped quickly, and was a great price.
I got it for my daughters room and we both love it

"A good, but not great experience. Website isn't super easy to use. Returns are a pain and take a long time to refund the $. I'd shop again, but cautiously."

Share Rugs USA's store rating

Rugs USA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Rugs USA is a merchant member
Rugs USA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,855 merchant members.