Stores > Rugs USA

• Address: 8 Santa Fe Way
    • Contact: info@rugsusa.com
    • Phone: 609-447-4515
    • Customer Support: 609-447-4515
    • Business Hours: Monday through Friday 9:00 am-11:00 pm EST. Saturdays 10:00 am - 5:00 pm.
    • Fax: 800-681-8138

• checkmark icon FedEx Ground

Product & services pricing Rating 9.24/10 9.24/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.03/10 2.03/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.63/10 8.63/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.50/10 0.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Rugs USA by clicking a star below.

TAKE ADVANTAGE OF COUPONS

"ive been looking for a rug for about a week now and i had previously visited the site. at first i thought the rugs were expensive, silly me! i was searching through clearance not having noticed the 90% off. i just came back to look at some rugs again and found some nice ones for so cheap, and shipping is free! everywhere else is almost hell to find a nice rug for a good price but my hunt is finally over. i cant wait to receive my rug. will definitely be recommending to my friends and family. thank you"

This review was modified by AureolinChicken on March 24 2017 08:30:01 PM

2017-03-22

"i have been online for a few hours looking for a jute rug. I came to your site and found it immediately. I also appreciate the 10% off for first time users. "

This review was modified by CadetGreyLoon on March 24 2017 06:45:01 PM

2017-03-22

Love them, have bought several from you,but.....

"I was very disappointed when I purchased a rug I loved and was so excited to get. After a few days I got an email that it was discontinued. So sad! I found another, still a good price but twice as much."

This review was modified by SnowBeetle on March 24 2017 05:30:01 PM

Great Rug Selections

"Great prices and rug selections. I had some trouble signing into my account but was finally able to. Can't beat the prices."

This review was modified by PaleAquaVulture on March 24 2017 11:45:01 AM

Great Rugs at a Great Price

"Wow - Just - Wow. Great rugs at a great price. If you don't see something you like, come back a week later - they update their inventory all the time. "

This review was modified by HotPinkPerch on March 24 2017 10:00:01 AM

Frustr

"Just started shopping here. My only concern so far is the inability and frustration trying to find a customer service number. Don't like the fact that you just have to try to figure out your problem or question with certain questions they have prescripted. "

This review was modified by CaribbeanGreenChameleon on March 24 2017 07:30:02 AM

Always a good price!

"Never have I found a better deal anywhere else. I have bought a few rugs from rugsusa.com and I will continue to. I recommend it all the time to others. I know people are skeptical of buying rugs online, especially for those who are super picky and change their minds a lot, but for the prices and reviews to read on each one, it's worth it. Give it a shot! I have loved every rug I've gotten from rugsusa.com."

This review was modified by DeepChampagneGilaMonster on March 23 2017 08:45:01 PM

Always find what I need

"Lots of options - easy to find that I need. Great prices."

This review was modified by FloralWhiteAlligator on March 23 2017 08:45:01 PM

First Time Buyer

"Saw the ad on Instagram and decided to check it out! Blown away by selection and clearance prices."

This review was modified by ElectricLavenderJird on March 23 2017 07:45:01 PM

2017-03-21

Interesting rugs but poor website

"Searching through the website for hours I found many glitches that make purchasing difficult. Sometimes the images were incorrect for the rug offered for sale. In once case the rug pictures were absent. Sometimes the provided price for rug pads were often incorrect. The filter feature is quirky. I am hoping that the two rugs I purchased are worth the time and energy I spent."

This review was modified by whitebirch on March 23 2017 07:30:02 PM

2017-03-21

Always love the rugs! And the price!

"Thankssssssssssssssssssss"

This review was modified by PistachioNightingale on March 23 2017 07:30:02 PM

Perfect Everytime

"Love RugsUSA. Quality, user friendly website and quick delivery."

This review was modified by ElectricLimeLizard on March 23 2017 07:15:01 PM

Easy Shopping

"Enjoy browsing through all the categories to find just the rug I have in mind. Navigation is easy and checkout speedy, if you have a login. This site has a nice selection of various kinds of rugs in many sizes. All previous orders have been shipped promptly with heavy packaging to keep the rugs clean."

This review was modified by SCCornell on March 23 2017 05:30:01 PM

Thanks RUSA

"The check out was easy. The coupon code worked, and I was able to check out easily and quickly."

This review was modified by SelectiveYellowBarnacle on March 23 2017 05:00:07 PM

2017-03-21

"Finding a the rug was easy and simple. I had many choices. Then using paypal helped me quickly checkout."

This review was modified by ElectricBluePheasant on March 23 2017 04:30:01 PM

Share Rugs USA's store rating

Rugs USA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Rugs USA is a merchant member
Rugs USA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,429 merchant members.