• Address: 8 Santa Fe Way
    • Contact: info@rugsusa.com
    • Phone: 609-447-4515
    • Customer Support: 609-447-4515
    • Business Hours: Monday through Friday 9:00 am-6:00 pm EST. Saturdays 10:00 am - 5:00 pm.
    • Fax: 800-681-8138

Product & services pricing Rating 7.03/10 7.03/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.26/10 5.26/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.89/10 5.89/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.82/10 3.82/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.45/10 2.45/10

"Fast deliver. Loved the rug!"

"I am so happy with my new rug. It is exactly what I wanted. I took a chance, bought it sight unseen and I am not disappointed."

"Beautiful rugs! They were just as described. We are very happy with them."

"Had a problem on the ordering screen (discount not applied) but called Customer Service and their rep was very helpful. Correctly the problem quickly ... can't ask for more than that!! Will certainly use them again when we need another rug ! Thank you!!"

"very fast delivery . My rug looks even better than on the picture!"

"The first rug I ordered was cancelled after two weeks and 3 calls from me saying, Why hasn't my rug shipped yet? Apparently, it was not in "good condition" to ship and they only had one of them. My second choice shipped quickly; I received it in under a week. I like it a lot. It's a good value for the price I paid, getting 70 percent t off with their fall sale. Yes, it sheds an there's a little wrinkle in the middle of the rug, but even if it doesn't totally flatten, I got a good deal. The yellow rug is bright and fairly thick. I like it."

"After ordering a very lovely living room rug from Rugs USA, I realized the color would not go with the dining room rug I had just received from another company.

Rugs USA cooperated with me in expediting my purchase of another rug that matched my dining room, as well as rerouting the original purchase before delivery. And, I saved $200 on the new, 9x12 rug over what I had paid the other company for an 8x10!

"Great price, great rug. The rug was double wrapped to protect it during shipping. "

"Very satisfied with item. Wrapped and shipped in a timely manner."

"Love our rug; arrived promptly, looks just like the picture!"

"The rug looks great and the delivery was quick!!"

"I have not received my order yet, it was on backorder, I wish RugsUSA would have done a better job communicating the status of my order. "

"I love browsing the website and selecting the discounts they offer. The selection is huge and the rugs themselves are just as described and depicted. Great experience."

"Delivered very quickly and rug was exactly as pictured. Could not be more pleased!!!

"Here is my Rugs USA experience that I think is important for anyone considering buying a rug from here to read:
I have had the worst customer experience of my life with your company. We bought a rug on 9/1/2014 using a Groupon. My fiancé also bought a rug the same day and we received that rug mid-September. Over the next couple weeks, we tried calling at least six times to check on the status of the rug. All of those calls ended in us hanging up after 45 minute waits. On 10/1/2014, I finally got ahold of someone who told me that my rug had been delivered to an address in Texas. How does this even happen?! The address is correct on the order and again, another rug ordered that same day was delivered correctly. They also informed me that the rug had been discontinued. Most of the rugs on your site are on back order or out of stock so while this should be surprising, it was not. The Groupon was refunded but then I was told I had to wait for a call back to see what else could be done. I was called back at the end of the business day to be told that a manager was not available and they would call the next day. I was not called back the next day so I once again had to take the initiative to call and I was told everyone was busy and that the manager had a back stock of e-mails. I was also told that you could only e-mail me back at that point. Great service. Two days later, I received an e-mail saying that they would give me an e-mail for $15 off my next purchase. What a joke! $15 after you delivered my rug to the wrong address, discontinued the rug, and provided horrendous customer service. Even more hilarious, is that you can only use one coupon code for a purchase so how the hell am I supposed to use the Groupon code and the lousy $15 off code? I am in the customer service industry and I understand that mistakes are made. However, the number and severity of mistakes made for this one transaction is completely unacceptable. Is this how Rugs USA normally runs their business? Hopefully this is an exception and the excuses can stop here and you can take some ownership.

Rugs USA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Rugs USA is a merchant member
Rugs USA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,866 merchant members.