• Address: 8 Santa Fe Way
    • Contact: info@rugsusa.com
    • Phone: 609-447-4515
    • Customer Support: 609-447-4515
    • Business Hours: Monday through Friday 9:00 am-6:00 pm EST. Saturdays 10:00 am - 5:00 pm.
    • Fax: 800-681-8138

Product & services pricing Rating 7.05/10 7.05/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.16/10 5.16/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.94/10 5.94/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.82/10 3.82/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.23/10 2.23/10

"Nice rug, good quality. Grey part is raised and the "white" is really a cream color. Definitely not white. It was back ordered as of Oct. 11 and it was delivered on Oct. 29.
I would recommend this rug to anyone. I have already ordered two of the matching runners.

"I have ordered several rugs since this summer. I love the rugs but sometimes they are very slow. My last order, the manufacturer put them on back order, so Rugs USA cancelled my order,and wouldn't take back the rug pad that I now longer have a use for without the rugs!!!"

"rugs USA simply cancelled my order without any explanation at all.
I ordered my rug on 10/4/14, today is 10/29/14. I got an email telling me that my order was cancelled. I got a second email telling me I will get a refund.

their web site showed the rug I purchased was in stock and ready for shipment, it was suppose to ship within 5 days of placing the order and now, no rug, no explanation, very bad way to do business. I will never purchase a product from this retailer and would not recommend anyone purchasing anything from them, ever.

"My rug is awesome! And it came so fast!"

"Had to follow up on order 3 weeks after money deducted from bank account. They were unsure why rug hadn't shipped said possibly because it was clearance and they had none left. So follow up on your order if not received in a timely manner, it may not be coming."

"Thanks. Rug looks and feels great"

"Very pleased with my purchase.
Good quality...nice thick rug for large bathroom.
Would order from this company again and tell my friends as well.

"I was very pleased with my purchase from Rugs USA. The photo on line was true to life, delivery was fast and the price SUPER. Hope to order more!"

"They sent me the wrong carpet, then refunded me instead of shipping the original carpet I ordered. Then finally they shipped me my new carpet and it is NOT the color they said it was. (Supposed to be charcoal grey and is DEFINETLY blue)"

"The rug I viewed on the photo on line did not even come close to the color of the rug I received.
I immediately wrote multiple emails and made phone calls with long wait times to speak to someone. Once I spoke to someone, I was asked to photograph the rug and send back photos. I called again to verify receipt of the photos. It took several attempts at emailing photos to them, and more phone calls with long wait times to have someone tell me that they had received the photos. I was then told that someone would be reviewing and mailing out a return label. Now it is past the two week mark, and still not a word from them.
I have nothing positive to say about their customer service.
What a disappointment to deal with a company who is hoping that they can get away with this kind of service.

"Had issues with coupon codes. Had issues with customer service. Had issues with shipping. Eventually had to cancel part of our order and go through a different vendor. "

"love my new rug! it's good looking and high quality."

"I spent weeks and weeks picking out the right rug for my home. I finally found it on RugsUSA! I ordered the rug, checking and double checking my payment information. After placing the order I received a confirmation email. The NEXT DAY I received an email saying there was a problem with my payment information and to call customer service to resolve the problem. I spent several days calling the customer service number provided, only to have it ring and ring each time and then hang up on me. I emailed all the addresses I could find requesting information so that I could provide payment information because I really wanted the rug. I investigated your website and found customer service phone number, realizing that it was the same number given to me in email. Still, no one answered. About this time, several days later, I discovered by my own inquiry that the rug I had ordered was NO LONGER AVAILABLE. I emailed feeling cheated and upset and received back a very blunt and insensitive email asking that I call customer service. At this point I did not want to do business with rugsUSA any longer. I emailed requesting that my order be cancelled and expressed all the issues I'd dealt with. Again I received an email that did not address any of the frustrations I'd experienced, but just directed me how to cancel. At this point, I can't get the rug I wanted and am totally disgusted with this company. I have received nothing acknowledging the disaster I went through, and nothing to indicate that anyone at RugsUSA even knows or cares. I am disappointed on so many levels. AND I STILL WANT MY RUG but it is sold out. Broke my heart."

"Love my new rug! Goes great in my dining room!"

"I ordered 3 rugs and rug pads. They were shipped quickly (I received them 2 days after ordering!) and they are well made as far as I can tell. My only issue is that one of them is still a little curled at the edges, which has caused me to trip, but it's not a huge problem."

Rugs USA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Rugs USA is a merchant member
Rugs USA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,865 merchant members.