• Address: 8 Santa Fe Way
    • Contact: info@rugsusa.com
    • Phone: 609-447-4515
    • Customer Support: 609-447-4515
    • Business Hours: Monday through Friday 9:00 am-6:00 pm EST. Saturdays 10:00 am - 5:00 pm.
    • Fax: 800-681-8138

Product & services pricing Rating 7.38/10 7.38/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.77/10 5.77/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.50/10 6.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.40/10 4.40/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.70/10 2.70/10

"Loved everything, thank you!"

"The rug is exactly what I was expecting. Gave 4 stars because it wasn't shipped right away and there was no communication about when it was going to be delivered. Otherwise everything was great. Will order again and have recommended them to several others who also bought from them."

"The rug never showed up. No shipping invoice no notice nothing at all. Where is it.
Elisabet T Hach

"Great rugs at a great price.Fast and free shipping is the best! "

"When rug was purchased, I was not informed of the back order or told it would take three weeks to get to me. Disappointed in the wait time. "

"My rug came in a timely manner and was shipped well protected ...as website pictured"

"Good price, fast shipping."

"Great prices, excellent beautiful rugs ( I bought 3) and super fast shipping! I will shop nowhere else for a rug but USA Rugs!"

"I was given no help with my shipping information and one of the customer service reps who i spoke to was extremely rude when answering my questions. "

"The rug I choose arrived quickly and was even more beautiful than I had imagined. The quality was good and the price was even better. I will definitely buy from Rugs USA again."

"We love our rug! It came just a week after we ordered it. Thank you!!"

"Great rug, just as it appeared online!"

"Love love love my rug! It was perfect and delivered quickly!"

"@rugsusa just cancelled my order after two weeks.
Rug is not avlbl till feb... That's ur Black Friday deal? disappointed http://t.co/9xXdApMTcy

I had placed an order on Nov. 25, 2014.After two weeks i inquired for my order and i was told by the phone rep. that the carpet is not in stock and it will be available in February.

The status on your website showed "All items have been approved and will ship shortly"

After the phone call my order was cancelled as i cannot wait for 3 months for a Rug.

I am very disappointed with your service and the way you handle your customers and their Business.

I will make sure my experience is shared with everybody i know personally and socially

"This rug came true to color and seems to be good quality! I'm quite pleased with my purchase.
It would have been nice to have a closer image of the hand-hooking, since I'm not familiar with rug terms, but I'm very happy with the purchase!

Rugs USA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Rugs USA is a merchant member
Rugs USA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,920 merchant members.