• Address: 8 Santa Fe Way
    • Contact: info@rugsusa.com
    • Phone: 609-447-4515
    • Customer Support: 609-447-4515
    • Business Hours: Monday through Friday 9:00 am-6:00 pm EST. Saturdays 10:00 am - 5:00 pm.
    • Fax: 800-681-8138

Product & services pricing Rating 7.86/10 7.86/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.07/10 7.07/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.35/10 7.35/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.81/10 5.81/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.98/10 3.98/10

"I love my rugs! What an amazing deal! I got three rugs for around $300 and they are beautiful. Love them so much."

"Have no complaints about the products themselves; very pleased with that aspect. However, had ordered two items together. Got email notification that the first item had shipped and received that item without problem. Never got notice of second item shipping, and it took three phone calls from me to customer service before the problem was found, which was that the order was supposedly never transferred from website to vendor. Was told I would be updated after second call and never was. Was told I would be updated after third call and never was. Rug arrived in good condition after all that, but feel that problem could have been addressed sooner and would have appreciated the call backs that were promised."

"Well packed, timely arrival."

"Lovely rug. Well, worth the money"

"My experience with Rugs USA was very positive. First of all, I would like to commend Dahlia, who took my order. She was most pleasant, helpful, and a delight to deal with! I am very pleased with the rugs that we have purchased. The quality is excellent and they are perfect for our decor and a good value for the money. We will order again and recommend Rugs USA to others. Actually, I already have! Thank you Rugs USA!"

"Beautiful rugs and prompt delivery! I am very pleased with my purchase. "

"My order was never shipped, even though my credit card was charged on 1/5/15. When I contacted RUGSUSA on 1/22/25 I was advised that the shipper never received my order. If i do receive order, I will not order again from RUGSUSA."

"I love my rug! It's soft and the price was amazing!"

"A designation of "in stock" at RugsUSA does not mean that the rugs are in stock. I ordered 2 rugs that were said to be in stock and would ship within 3 days. 21 days later, I still haven't seen my rugs and it took an email from me to find out that they are on back order. Would have been nice to know. Won't order from this site again. "

"Great quality rug for a great price! Would definitely recommend."

"The quality is beyond amazing and the colors are so vibrant! I've already had two other friends buy from you because of my rugs. I'll for sure buy more! "

"I placed an order in late December using a deal you had going for a rug for my son's room. I then received 4 spam emails in the next 2 days. On 1/12 i received an email letting me know that my order was canceled and I would receive a refund sometime in the next week. When I called to find out what happened I was told that the rug was damaged by Rugs USA and it could take up to 6 months to get me the item i ordered. There was also no offer to help me find an alternative. It was all just very disconcerting to have an order canceled 2 weeks after the order, another week to refund and really nothing be done to fix the situation or help the customer. "

"Easy to browse website and easy to order. Excellent quality and my twin grandson's love the rug."

"Sent the wrong color, asked me to prove it, I sent a pic, after multiple emails and telephone calls they sent me 3 emails for the return 1 said take to the post office, 1 said ups woulld come with a label "sometime in the next 2 days" after more corespondence i received a label. i sent it back. As of the moment I still have not received a refund. I placed mu order 1/3 it is now 1/24

"My rug was delivered on time and was good quality. "

Rugs USA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Rugs USA is a merchant member
Rugs USA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,898 merchant members.