• Rugs USA

• Address: 8 Santa Fe Way
    • Contact: info@rugsusa.com
    • Phone: 609-447-4515
    • Customer Support: 609-447-4515
    • Business Hours: Monday through Friday 9:00 am-6:00 pm EST. Saturdays 10:00 am - 5:00 pm.
    • Fax: 800-681-8138

Product & services pricing Rating 8.08/10 8.08/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.84/10 7.84/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.20/10 8.20/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.59/10 6.59/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.33/10 5.33/10

"Great quality. Delivered on the date as promised. I just ordered the wrong size so have to re-buy."

"I still haven't received my item. E-mailed RugsUSA and they never wrote back. Tried again, and finally they said they were looking into it. Ordered May 3rd and it's now the 24. I'm calling my credit card company to file a chargeback. "

"Chemical smell was overpowering and toxic. Returned!!"

"Delivered quickly, tracking information available quickly as well!"

"Gorgeous rug! Exactly as pictured. Delivered promptly. Will order from RugsUSA again!"

"I ordered 2 rugs on Saturday and received them on Wednesday. Just what I needed. I will be ordering more in the near future to match the ones I have already. "

"I still haven't received my rugs. I never received an email when my order was shipped."

"Recieved the rugs when I was notified and they are beatiful."

"Rug looks great, like the colors, size, and texture."

"Fast delivery. Item il arrived as expected. I do wish that your website was a little more user friendly and you had a better option for returns. Other than that, can't beat your prices and selection. This is the 3rd tug I've ordered and I'll probably order more. "

"Quick, easy and a good product."

"I ordered the rug over two weeks ago and was charged twice. I have yet to receive the refund or my rug. I'm starting to think this is a scam. "

"Wrong rug delivered....AGAIN. Still cannot get them to pay shipping back. Still have not received my refunds for previous orders.

"Love me rug and I get tons of compliments on it! Exactly what I was looking for! "

"Great prices, fast delivery!"

Share Rugs USA's store rating

Rugs USA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Rugs USA is a merchant member
Rugs USA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,838 merchant members.