• Address: 8 Santa Fe Way
    • Contact: info@rugsusa.com
    • Phone: 609-447-4515
    • Customer Support: 609-447-4515
    • Business Hours: Monday through Friday 9:00 am-6:00 pm EST. Saturdays 10:00 am - 5:00 pm.
    • Fax: 800-681-8138

Product & services pricing Rating 6.90/10 6.90/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.37/10 5.37/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.10/10 6.10/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.95/10 3.95/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.76/10 2.76/10

"Purchased a rug & rug pad. Both arrived on schedule. Very pleased with rug.."

"I love my new rug and it was delivered super quick!"

"Arrived early and product was better than described in reviews."

"Service was good and I like the look of the rug. It is not as soft as I was expecting per some of the reviews, and the backing is thinner than expected. But seems to be a good product overall."

"I purchased two rugs from Rugs USA and was amazed at how fast the shipping was (and it was Free on top of that!). The quality of the rugs were excellent as well, I would highly recommend this company!"

"Completely satisfied! Will definitely order again from rugs.com"

"the rug isn't as nice as i thought it would be. it is dull and in the picture it didn't look that way."

"Shipping it back required me to pay for the freight. Quality was not as expected, so I'm stuck with keeping it even if I'm unhappy with the item"

"Since i 've purchase the rug from Rugs Usa,my problems start it !They send wrong rug not the one i've order ! So contact Rugs Usa about that,and they send me return label so UPS pick up the rug from my place and i paid for that to UPS! Now i have collection agency sending my bills for $188.51 for returning shipment!!! RUGS USA never respond to my questions and my phone calls!!! I would NEVER buy from RUGS USA again! I don't recommend to anybody!!! "

"the rug i ordered looked nothing like the pictures on the website. when i contacted customer service i was told that they would not provide an exchange for an alternative rug of the same price and that while i would be able to return it i would be responsible for the shipping costs. my customer service representative was unhelpful, did not respond to my requests - i received a standard response in my first few attempts that had nothing to do with my particular issue. I was told they were not responsible for ensuring that their rugs match the pictures - i emailed them a picture of the rug i received and the picture from their website - STARKLY different in color -- and still was told it was my problem."

"Love my new rug love the sale! 2nd rug from you guys. You have a customer for life."

"The price was great, delivery was extremely fast and the rug was exactly as described."

"I received my rug fast and in time and it was just at beautiful as in the picture "

"very satisfied with the latest purchase although,seen another rug 1 day later that really tipped the scales about another purchase!"

"I have not received my merchandise."

Rugs USA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Rugs USA is a merchant member
Rugs USA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,856 merchant members.