• Address: 8 Santa Fe Way
    • Contact: info@rugsusa.com
    • Phone: 609-447-4515
    • Customer Support: 609-447-4515
    • Business Hours: Monday through Friday 9:00 am-6:00 pm EST. Saturdays 10:00 am - 5:00 pm.
    • Fax: 800-681-8138

Product & services pricing Rating 6.91/10 6.91/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.24/10 5.24/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.02/10 6.02/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.80/10 3.80/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.25/10 2.25/10

"I ordered the rug on Monday and it was delivered Friday. The rug is beautiful and looks exactly like the view on the Internet."

"The rug arrived and was very nice - good quality for the price."

"After 3 weeks of no notice regarding shipment of my order, I contacted RugsUSA. I received no response the 1st time. When I did hear back, they said they would look into my order. Several days later, I received an e-mail saying my order was cancelled. No explanation given & I was never told the item was on backorder or anything. Very disappointed with communication & customer service!"

"The rug took ages to get here, then looked nothing like it did in the photo. Then I was charged for the return. This company is awful."

"Exactly as pictured. Good quality and quick free shipment. "

"I AM NOT REALLY GIVING THEM, EVEN A 1, BUT THAT IS THE LOWEST RATING I SAW ON YOUR SURVEY.
I HAVE BEEN A PROFESSIONAL ASID INTERIOR DESIGNER, FOR 32 YEARS, AND THIS IS MY FIRST TIME ORDERING FROM THEM. THEY ARE THE WORST COMPANY I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH, CAN'T GET INTO CUSTOMER SERVICE OR RETURNS, SPENT MANY HOURS ON PHONE. NEVER, EVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!

"Rug is beautiful. Shipping was quick. The rug has a strong rubber/plastic smell but it is dissipating. Great purchase for the price. "

"I am very happy with the rug I ordered for my dining room! Much softer than I imagined!"

"Colors true to description, great service and prices."

"Great selection. Thank you. We are happy with our rug!"

"Great experience! Shipped quickly and the rug is beautiful! "

"quick service, good quality, excellent value -- will order again"

"Love the rug. But it was delivered when no one was home and it must have rained and the rug one side was soaked. Needs to be packaged more water proof. "

"Beautiful product, price was great and free shipping was great! I love the quality and color. Color was very true to picture"

"The color of the rug was not quite as pictured on the web site. It was, however, exactly as described in the comments section. It is the absolutely perfect color for the room! It's lush and beautiful. I couldn't be happier. "

Rugs USA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Rugs USA is a merchant member
Rugs USA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,844 merchant members.