Stores > Rugs USA

• Address: 8 Santa Fe Way
    • Contact: info@rugsusa.com
    • Phone: 609-447-4515
    • Customer Support: 609-447-4515
    • Business Hours: Monday through Friday 9:00 am-6:00 pm EST. Saturdays 10:00 am - 5:00 pm.
    • Fax: 800-681-8138

• checkmark icon FedEx Ground

Product & services pricing Rating 8.90/10 8.90/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.15/10 9.15/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.83/10 2.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.58/10 8.58/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.68/10 0.68/10

POOR COMMUNICATIONS

"I had an order canceled without explanation and was told to call with questions. I don't feel likeI should need to call. An explanation could have been included. I have reordered a different rug."

Triple E Review

"I always find a rug that works for me at a price that works for me with the shopping ease that works for me!"

2016-08-24

"Excellent options and pricing"

2016-08-24

"Great pricing. Looking forward to seeing the rug in person "

2016-08-24

"This is my third time ordering from Rugs USA and I am always so thrilled with the selections, the easiness of the process (minus having to decide from all the awesome choices!!), and the quality of the product. Not to mention the unbeatable prices! Highly recommend them to anyone looking for a rug!"

Paypal issues

"I had a snag last night with the Paypal portal. The page would not load so I lost my cart of rugs multiple times. Was successful today though!"

2016-08-24

"Great price and easy to navigate! "

2016-08-24

"First time buying with company, will see how product is when it arrives. "

2016-08-24

Can't find a better deal!

"Can't wait to get my rugs. The specs are 100% wool which will hold up. They are gorgeous! And the price was 90% off! What's not to love?! "

repeat customer

"I ordered several rugs a couple months ago. Due to internet problems on my end, My order was placed 3 times! This company fixed the problem immediately, and by the time I received my credit card bill, all was fixed. I was very happy with the quality of my rugs so I'm ordering a few more. "

2016-08-24

Rugs USA Best in the USA!

"This is the second rug I've purchased from Rugs USA and love the quality, the low prices and the customer service. I will never buy another rug anywhere else"

2016-08-24

"I was searching for 8' round rugs and Customer Service gave me a great search code."

2016-08-24

"Great job! Thanks again! "

2016-08-24

"I really have enjoyed all the rugs I purchased from this company! Great quality at a reasonable price!"

great selection!

"Fast service, fantastic selection!"

Share Rugs USA's store rating

Rugs USA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Rugs USA is a merchant member
Rugs USA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,513 merchant members.