• Address: 8 Santa Fe Way
    • Contact: info@rugsusa.com
    • Phone: 609-447-4515
    • Customer Support: 609-447-4515
    • Business Hours: Monday through Friday 9:00 am-6:00 pm EST. Saturdays 10:00 am - 5:00 pm.
    • Fax: 800-681-8138

Product & services pricing Rating 7.03/10 7.03/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.26/10 5.26/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.89/10 5.89/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.82/10 3.82/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.45/10 2.45/10

"We used a coupon code on their website and placed a large order. Rugsusa.com decided after the fact that they didn't want to give that discount for the rugs I purchased and canceled most of the items, reversed shipped on several, and then charged me full price on ones that were already delivered with out notifying me or authorizing the additional charge with me. I spent days and hours on the phone and they refused to refund the unauthorized charges unless I boxed up items I had ordered, received, and opened already and shipped them back.

They finally agreed to refund the charges once I heavily involved my credit card, and google (due to it being a trusted google store). Such poor customer service and a waste of time and resources over what unknown to me, had been a "glitch" in their system. Very disappointing since I had been a repeat customer and would have expected them to honor the price I was quoted and charged, the very least on the one rug I actually received.

"It was perfect for my daughter's room. The color, texture and the price of the rug were exactly what I was expecting. Thanks so much rug USA! I would recommend this item to everybody. "

"Service was quick. The rugs very beautiful. And the colors were very close to the images on my screen.
Thank you for a easy, successful shopping experience.

"Perfect play rug for our grandchildren. "

"Great price, quality product and fast delivery = a very happy customer!"

"Rug came within 3 days of ordering and was exactly the correct color from the internet. Decided not to use the pad and returning it was fairly easy."

"Fast deliver. Loved the rug!"

"I am so happy with my new rug. It is exactly what I wanted. I took a chance, bought it sight unseen and I am not disappointed."

"Beautiful rugs! They were just as described. We are very happy with them."

"Had a problem on the ordering screen (discount not applied) but called Customer Service and their rep was very helpful. Correctly the problem quickly ... can't ask for more than that!! Will certainly use them again when we need another rug ! Thank you!!"

"very fast delivery . My rug looks even better than on the picture!"

"The first rug I ordered was cancelled after two weeks and 3 calls from me saying, Why hasn't my rug shipped yet? Apparently, it was not in "good condition" to ship and they only had one of them. My second choice shipped quickly; I received it in under a week. I like it a lot. It's a good value for the price I paid, getting 70 percent t off with their fall sale. Yes, it sheds an there's a little wrinkle in the middle of the rug, but even if it doesn't totally flatten, I got a good deal. The yellow rug is bright and fairly thick. I like it."

"After ordering a very lovely living room rug from Rugs USA, I realized the color would not go with the dining room rug I had just received from another company.

Rugs USA cooperated with me in expediting my purchase of another rug that matched my dining room, as well as rerouting the original purchase before delivery. And, I saved $200 on the new, 9x12 rug over what I had paid the other company for an 8x10!

"Great price, great rug. The rug was double wrapped to protect it during shipping. "

"Very satisfied with item. Wrapped and shipped in a timely manner."

Rugs USA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Rugs USA is a merchant member
Rugs USA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,866 merchant members.