• Rugs USA Rugs USA Elite Status

• Address: 8 Santa Fe Way
    • Contact: info@rugsusa.com
    • Phone: 609-447-4515
    • Customer Support: 609-447-4515
    • Business Hours: Monday through Friday 9:00 am-6:00 pm EST. Saturdays 10:00 am - 5:00 pm.
    • Fax: 800-681-8138

Product & services pricing Rating 8.03/10 8.03/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.39/10 7.39/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.67/10 7.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.08/10 6.08/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.62/10 4.62/10

"I am so sorry I bought a rug on line. I saved my money for a year to buy one and I don't have a vehicle so I had to do it on line. Big mistake. There are more holes in the rug than there is rug. I tried to color it in with paint marker and you can still see the defects. I do not want my family to visit because they will say i shouldn't have done it.

"Came quickly, and was as pictured "

"The rug was not exactly what it appeared to be on the Internet. "

"The rug is not as dark as in the photo and that's what I was hoping for. It's beautiful and looks perfect in my new space."

"Love Rugs Usa ..have purchased many rugs and pads through them and have never been disappointed."

"I ordered a living room and a bedroom rug for my new home, both are beautiful and the quality is what you would pay over $1000/each for in a furniture store."

"Fast delivery, great quality rug! Just what we were looking for!"

"LOVE LOVE LOVE this rug!!! Great price for a quality product! RUGS USA is the BEST!!!"

"beautiful rug. Arrived quickly and in perfect condition. "

"The rug is more of a gray than the green it appears to be on the website. Shipping was very prompt."

"Rug was not as pictured, process for returning rug has been challenging."

"Quick delivery, great price"

"I am happy with the rug I purchased, but I had a few issues ordering it. The discount didn't show up properly. I called customer service and we got it worked out, but it was a bit of a pain. Also, a couple of weeks after my order, RugsUSA sent me an opportunity to rate the rug I purchased and receive a 20% off code. Well, I submitted my review over a week ago and a half ago and have not received a 20% off code. My review has been posted on their website, so I know they received it. Customer service could be better with this company."

"Great quality and wonderful service! "

"I was very happy with my groupon and ordered two rugs that I had been watching for a long time. The order was easy to place and the rugs were delivered in perfect condition in a timely manner. My only problem was the search engine to locate the rug I wanted. I knew they were on the site but my "search" did not work well so it took me several "back door" searches to reach the rugs I knew were there. I have ordered from rugs USA before and have always been happy with my purchase."

Share Rugs USA's store rating

Rugs USA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Rugs USA is a merchant member
Rugs USA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,891 merchant members.