• Address: 8 Santa Fe Way
    • Contact: info@rugsusa.com
    • Phone: 609-447-4515
    • Customer Support: 609-447-4515
    • Business Hours: Monday through Friday 9:00 am-6:00 pm EST. Saturdays 10:00 am - 5:00 pm.
    • Fax: 800-681-8138

Product & services pricing Rating 6.90/10 6.90/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.37/10 5.37/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.10/10 6.10/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.95/10 3.95/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.76/10 2.76/10

"The delivery was quick and easy and I love that I didn't have to pay extra for it. The product was great and exceeded my expectations. "

"It took 3 weeks for the rug to be shipped (without notice or warning) from the warehouse (whereas the rug pad came within 7 days of my order) it arrived just wrapped in lousy plastic no box or other protection and when I got it there was three yellow stains the size of a golf ball on the white areas of my rug. It's a hassle to send it back, as its 6x4 feet. I will not be ordering through this website again. "

"Your service was faster than I thought it would be. The rugs are beautiful but I forgot to allow for the dark red color and our white dog!"

"Rug is great. Exactly how described in ad"

"Excellent selection, unbeatable price AND quality. Friendly customer service with fast shipping for free. I will be buying from them again soon! Thank you!!"

"Great price, great service."

"I had to return the rug since the color was not as described (the silver was actually very purple looking). However my issue was more with how difficult and cumbersome the return process was and how expensive the return itself was ($50). I was really disappointed and will likely never purchase anything from rugs.com again based on this experience. "

"Love my new rug! great price and great quality!"

"Purchased a rug & rug pad. Both arrived on schedule. Very pleased with rug.."

"I love my new rug and it was delivered super quick!"

"Arrived early and product was better than described in reviews."

"Service was good and I like the look of the rug. It is not as soft as I was expecting per some of the reviews, and the backing is thinner than expected. But seems to be a good product overall."

"I purchased two rugs from Rugs USA and was amazed at how fast the shipping was (and it was Free on top of that!). The quality of the rugs were excellent as well, I would highly recommend this company!"

"Completely satisfied! Will definitely order again from rugs.com"

"the rug isn't as nice as i thought it would be. it is dull and in the picture it didn't look that way."

Rugs USA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Rugs USA is a merchant member
Rugs USA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,856 merchant members.