• Rugs USA

• Address: 8 Santa Fe Way
    • Contact: info@rugsusa.com
    • Phone: 609-447-4515
    • Customer Support: 609-447-4515
    • Business Hours: Monday through Friday 9:00 am-6:00 pm EST. Saturdays 10:00 am - 5:00 pm.
    • Fax: 800-681-8138

Product & services pricing Rating 8.09/10 8.09/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.85/10 7.85/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.59/10 6.59/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.33/10 5.33/10

"Great rugs at a really good value."

"The colors are off...the grey looks like light blue and the yellow looks like green."

"I didn't love the rug I chose and should have read the return policy first. It was too much yo send back so I'm keeping it. The service was good but I'll.be more careful next time"

"Awesome rug. Good delivery. "

"Ordering was easy, shipment came promptly and I love my new outdoor rug! The price was right too. "

"The shipping was timely and the rug was packaged perfectly so that it could not be damaged during shipping. My only minor complaint is the color of the rug - it's not terribly different than the picture online but it's different enough to not look as great with my current decor. I understand with all the different PC's, Mac's, iPhones, etc., that showing the correct color of the rugs is quite difficult, so that is why I only took off 1 star. It seems like an impossible feat and honestly a risk online buyers take when purchasing items online."

"The rug was delivered on time in perfect condition. It is a beautiful rug - better than the online photographs. The colors are true and bright. Perfect for our dining room."

"Exactly what I was looking for, for a price that I never expected! Great quality, beautiful colors, wonderful craftmanship, awesome service."

"Rug was delivered quickly and was exactly as shown on website."

"Beautiful rug, exactly what I was looking for "

"I purchased this rug in the round shape. I was a little nervous about how the pattern would appear with only a rectangular shape as an example. When I placed my order, the site told me that the rug wouldn't ship for ten business days later. The next morning I received my shipping notification so I was pleasantly surprised there. When the rug arrived via UPS, I quickly unrolled it so see the pattern. The two scroll pieces are directly across from each other instead of caddy corner. My only issue with the rug (and if I had looked at the picture more closely) is that the scroll work fades in and out with the background pattern. It doesn't bother me too much and I am loving it."

"The rug is exactly as described. Lightweight but nicely bound around the perimeter and colors are rich. I ordered the blue and beige chevron. "

"prompt delivery and as described"

"Great quality. Delivered on the date as promised. I just ordered the wrong size so have to re-buy."

"I still haven't received my item. E-mailed RugsUSA and they never wrote back. Tried again, and finally they said they were looking into it. Ordered May 3rd and it's now the 24. I'm calling my credit card company to file a chargeback. "

Share Rugs USA's store rating

Rugs USA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Rugs USA is a merchant member
Rugs USA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,838 merchant members.