Stores > Rugs USA

• Address: 8 Santa Fe Way
    • Contact: info@rugsusa.com
    • Phone: 609-447-4515
    • Customer Support: 609-447-4515
    • Business Hours: Monday through Friday 9:00 am-6:00 pm EST. Saturdays 10:00 am - 5:00 pm.
    • Fax: 800-681-8138

Product & services pricing Rating 7.41/10 7.41/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.67/10 5.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.11/10 6.11/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.98/10 3.98/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.21/10 3.21/10

2016-02-02

Fast and fabulous!

"Rugs USA has the fastest order and delivery service and I love the rug! After shopping around for a couple of months, I found their prices were the best anywhere. "

2016-02-02

Terrible Service

"I ordered a rug from Rugs USA over a month ago. It still have not received it, even though they told me that it shipped two weeks ago. I have emailed them over a dozen times and only received two responses back, usually days later. Two weeks ago they told me that the rug had shipped, but they have ignored all of my subsequent emails asking for a tracking number, and their website still says it hasn't shipped. I have no idea if I am ever even going to get my rug and I can't get into contact with anyone there to find out any information about it!"

Still has not delivered

"We are still waiting to see these rugs..."

Oh SO Happy

"Great Rug, Great Price, Exceptional Delivery!"

2016-02-01

Rug not high pile after all

"The rug was delivered to my door, but it was not what I was expecting. I thought it was advertised as high pile, which it was not. "

2016-02-01

Dust swept under the rug!

"I ordered my leather shag rug, and it arrived the following week (it seemed like three days later, but I think it was 8. It arrived very well packed, rolled into plastic wrap with a plastic sheet over it, AND the packaging plastic over that. I felt very comfortable with it. There was very little wasted to dispose of and the rug rolled out very easily and looks fantastic. I'll recommend Rugs USA to others looking for great rugs...and did I mention the price was great. I had trouble deciding on which rug to get as I was between a couple choices. I almost got them all (but I'm on a budget)! Fortunately, I'm also helping a friend furnish his new house and he'll be using Rugs USA for his place. He's already bought one for the living room!"

Perfect Rug Perfect Price Perfect Service

"So easy to pick out a rug and order it. The price was amazing and the delivery a day earlier then expected. What a great way to shop and get exactly what you want!"

2016-01-31

Fantastic pick!

"Rug is amazing and perfect for the spot I wanted! Many complements and asking where I got it. The price is WELL worth it!!! I am sure I will be purchasing again for other areas in my house!!

Dude Where's my Rug?

"30 days + and no rug and no answer from customer service. They SAID they'd refund since its backordered and then don't reply. So they're keeping hundreds of dollars and no interest for me!"

2016-01-30

"This was the worst customer service of anyone I've dealt with. No information on a rug I ordered in two weeks and then the last reply was we are canceling it, no explanation period."

2016-01-30

"Beautiful rug and great quality. I would highly recommend. "

Great rug~!

"As soon as I saw this rug, I knew I had to have it. I had recently bought a house and decorated my room with octopi. It's perfect!"

This review was modified by knemes on January 30 2016 04:51:18 AM

Simplicity itself

"Ordering was easy, delivery timely, and the rug is great. High end look at a
great price!

Great product & speedy delivery

"Liked the variety/selection available! Ordered a large rug for a great price. Have lived with it for several weeks now & it's holding up to real life very well. Very happy with the rug!"

Lack of Communication

"This was my first time ordering from RugsUsa. I had been recommended by a few people. I ordered a rug pad and rug that totaled about $80. My emails had tracking information, but the rug pad showed up without the rug. When I called about it they could not find any tracking information. The rep said she was calling the vendor and would check the status and get back to me by phone or email likely. I never heard anything. Another week passes and I call again. I was then told it was back ordered and would be back in stock by the end of the week. A week later still nothing. I called back today (A month now since ordering) and am being told that after it became available in stock last friday it takes 3-5 days to get shipped out from there. She said she would receive a tracking number once it is in system, and I would then have a better idea of when I will receive this rug. I am extremely frustrated and not impressed. Not sure I will be ordering from them again. I hope you have a better experience than I HAVE HAD. Also, all of CS reps act like they hate their jobs too so not the best place to call to ask for help."

Share Rugs USA's store rating

Rugs USA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Rugs USA is a merchant member
Rugs USA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,640 merchant members.