Rugs USA Reviews - rugsusa.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 7.27/10 12,529 reviews

Rugs USA is a merchant member
Rugs USA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,887 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (12,532)

"The rug was as beautiful as the picture."

"I looked for a long time for a red wool rug for our nook area and I am so happy with this purchase. The color is true to the website; it looks exactly as it did on my computer screen. It does shed a bit, but not as bad as what some have said and we've only had it two weeks. It's very high quality, beautiful and is soft on bare feet. Very happy and now looking for a rug for our dining room."

"Very satisfied with purchase. Rug was as described and of good quality. Shipment took a little while but I believe it was within the range of days that they indicated at purchase. "

"I luv my new rug!!! Great quality and color..would purchase from USA rugs again!!!"

"Quick delivery. Good quality rug, LOVE IT!"

"Customer Service was extremely poor...would not use them ever again!"

"I was very happy with my experience buying a rug from Rugs USA. The rug arrived very quickly and was exactly as pictured. The selection of rugs was phenomenal."

"Customer service was very helpful & quick delivery on standard free shipping. An excellent seller that stands behind their products."

"I love my new outdoor rug. The rug is exactly as depicted on your web site. Great quality and looking forward to summer. We loved it so much that we ordered a smaller size for our door."

"The gold color is a little darker than appeared on the monitor, but still they're very nice rugs.

It did take awhile longer to ship than I was expecting but not a big issue for me. I got a little worried only because I never got an email confirmation of my order, had to check the website to make sure it had gone thru properly. The order was there, but no real shipping status info. Once I got the email notice that it had shipped, the rugs were on my doorstep in 2 days!

"I love my new rug and I love how fast it got to me! If I ever need another rug I will definitely go with Rugs USA! "

"The rugs arrived quickly and were just as ordered. I shopped around and Rugs USA had the best pricing and free shipping. Very satisfied. "

Rating 6/103/5

"I am having concerns as to why it is shedding so much - seems to have a lot of dust and fiber that is forming rolls of hair fiber and if I vacuum I get the container filled two or three times --- so I am watching to see if the rug is going to have bald spots -- which I hope it doesn't -- and the shedding stops!! Otherwise I will have to return it and get my money back - from just looking at it -- it is beautiful, but the product needs to hold up and be a rug not just a pile of fibers."

Rating 8/104/5

"just as pictured, delivered early, decent price, perfect for room"

"Pleasantly surprised and glad I took the chance with you on line! Will shop with you again. Thank you!"