• Rugs USA

• Address: 8 Santa Fe Way
    • Contact: info@rugsusa.com
    • Phone: 609-447-4515
    • Customer Support: 609-447-4515
    • Business Hours: Monday through Friday 9:00 am-6:00 pm EST. Saturdays 10:00 am - 5:00 pm.
    • Fax: 800-681-8138

Product & services pricing Rating 6.90/10 6.90/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.36/10 5.36/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.16/10 6.16/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.10/10 4.10/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.19/10 2.19/10

"I was completely sold on this rug, I was so excited to finally have it in our living room, but when it came in the mail it almost looked as if it was used...I understand that this rug would have little tweaks in the weave, because it's jute. But, unfortunately the rug came with way too many frayed knots, that makes it look awful. We contemplated returning it, but shipping was way too expensive. If we had to do it all over, we would not have got the jute aND gone with rug usa's more traditional rugs . We're living with our regret????"

"Great Rugs, i got two for either sides of my queen bed. So soft, so plush, too cheap for the great quality. You will need rug tape. But honestly no complaints about this rug. Also the color is more creamy than it is white. But still amazing."

"There were complications with my order and I was charged and received two rugs. When I tried to explain the problem I was still required to pay to ship the extra rug back!!"

"Excellent quality rug. Nice coloration. Delivered on time."

"The rugs are great. Delivery was right on time and they kept me informed on when the rugs were shipped and expected delivery times.

The experience was easy with no drama and a great product.

"The two rugs I ordered were supposed to be the same rug & color, but in two different sizes. Instead, the colors do not match (one blue/gray & the other charcoal) and when I sent the charcoal one back and ordered it again, I was still sent the wrong charcoal color."

"The order arrived quickly with no issues, I had no issues with ordering or service. Purchased a rug during a sale and got an excellent item for a great price. Will buy again."

"Perfect shipping, rug matched description and image on website, quality material and quality packaging at a quality (sale) price. Love Rugs USA!"

"Stay away from these crooks!

Ordered 2 rugs, one arrived with mildew in it. Rotten to the core. I notified immediately with pictures.

I was told that my refund would depend on the success of Rugs USA's claim against the carrier UPS!!!
1) I don't have to be dragged into internal disputes. 2) UPS had the rugs for 3 days and clearly have nothing to do with mildew.

This was 2 weeks ago, I am still waiting for my $ 600.00 or news for that matter.

Disgusting lot

"Great quality rug for an even better price."

"I tried to exchange the rug I bought because Rugsusa sent me the wrong color. They told me that they don't do exchanges and that I would have to mail it back and redo my order. I told them I did not know my coupon codes but they did not care.

Bad customer service.

"It shipped quickly and seems to be of good quality. "

"I will never buy a rug from Rugs USA again. The rug I ordered was nothing like the color that was shown on their website.They tried to charge me $49.00 to return it. It cost only $15.00 at my local post office.I bought a similar rug on the Target website for half the cost and it was also made in America!!!!"

"Love the rug. Color true to on line picture. Looks amazing in my dining room. Would absolutely order from rugs usa again"

"We knowingly ordered a rug that was on back order. Rugs USA made sure we knew when the rug was expected to be delivered from the beginning. The rug came a week earlier than the expected date. The rug is exactly like the picture and extremely soft. Price was excellent. I highly recommend Rugs USA. I will shop here again. "

Share Rugs USA's store rating

Rugs USA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Rugs USA is a merchant member
Rugs USA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,702 merchant members.