• Rugs USA

• Address: 8 Santa Fe Way
    • Contact: info@rugsusa.com
    • Phone: 609-447-4515
    • Customer Support: 609-447-4515
    • Business Hours: Monday through Friday 9:00 am-6:00 pm EST. Saturdays 10:00 am - 5:00 pm.
    • Fax: 800-681-8138

Product & services pricing Rating 7.15/10 7.15/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.02/10 6.02/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.83/10 6.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.29/10 4.29/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.20/10 3.20/10

2015-07-28

"I ordered the rug on 7/4 and it indicated it would ship within a few days. I waited and waited and waited. Finally after 3 weeks I called and was told there was no tracking number and I would be emailed when they talked to the warehouse. A day later I get an email saying "your order had been canceled" and no other explanation. They charged my credit card though on 7/6. Absolutely unacceptable for me to have paid for a rug and have to call and find out why my rug was not delivered 3 weeks later. It should have been know very soon after the order date that the rug was not available. I have since received an email saying sorry for the inconvenience. Too little too late. Extremely frustrating to wait for something that never shows up. I could have ordered elsewhere or purchased one in a store. Very poor service and they don't even deserve 1 star. Will never order from them and will recommend others to also never use this incompetent company. "

2015-07-28

"Great service, great rug for a GREAT price. Will definitely order again! "

2015-07-28

"While delivery was quick. The color of the rug received was not the color the website portrayed. I ordered a gray rug and it was more of a light blue green color. No one saw gray in the rug.
Returning it was rather easy but, the response from the company was slow."

2015-07-28

"the 3 rugs I ordered all more than met my expectations. they are lovely and the service was without any problems."

2015-07-28

"I ordered 2 rugs and 2 rug pads. The first rug arrived immediately (and is great quality) but the second rug is still listed as "shipment created" on UPS's website, but doesn't seem to have shipped. Rugs USA is following up to see what the issue is, but won't do anything to expedite delivery even though the issue is on their end. Secondly, their rug pads are way overpriced. I found the same item at Target for less than half the cost--and Rugs USA doesn't do price matching. The only reason I'm giving them 2 stars is that I dealt with a really helpful customer service person today."

2015-07-28

"Beautiful rug we placed in our Master Bedroom! I can't get over the quality for the price!"

2015-07-28

"Still waiting for my 2nd rug after receiving an email that my order was complete. It wasn't until I called and emailed the company that I received an acknowledgment that they indeed had forgotten to send a 2nd rug."

2015-07-27

"Good quality and good prices."

2015-07-27

"Love my new rug. The colors are vibrant and the rug itself is so soft. Besides a little extra fuzz that needs to be vacuumed a little bit more often initially... It's worth it. Overall, great quality rug. My 4th purchase from RugsUSA and I'll be back again soon!"

2015-07-27

"They sent the wring and rug. U sent order number and pictures and still waiting to hear back. "

2015-07-27

"I loved the color combination , but there is heavy shedding of this carpet , i fear that all the fibers will come out soon . "

2015-07-27

"The rug arrived quickly and is in great condition. It is very plush and high quality. Thank you! "

"I HAVE ABOUT 25 SHEETS OF CORRESPONDENCE TO THIS
COMPANY..THE RUG WAS DELIVERED AND THEY WERE SENDING ME EMAILS THAT IT WOULD BE DELIVERED SOON!
I TRIED TO RETURN THE RUG THE DAY AFTER I RECEIVED IT
…THE COLOR WAS NOT WHAT I WANTED…I CALLED…
I EMAILED TO THE MANUFACTURER..AGAIN AND AGAIN
RE BUYING A LABEL?????????? I SAT ON THE PHONE AGAIN
AND AGAIN TO TRY TO FIND OUT WHAT THEY WERE TAL;KING
ABOUT?? YOU KNOW WHAT!!!!! I KEPT THE RUG AFTER ALL OF THE PHONE CALLS AND EMAILS…I WAS SO SICK OF TRYING
TO RETURN THIS RUG!!!! THE SERVICE AND RESPONSES
WERE THE WORST I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH…I WILL
"NEVER" DO BUSINESS WITH RUGS USA AGAIN AND I WILL
TELL MY FRIENDS HOW DIFFICULT IT WAS TO TRY TO
RETURN THE RUG!!!!!!!!

2015-07-27

"Received my rug and it was not only dirty, but there was an old crusty stain on it. Very disappointed as this was a rug to be put in my baby girl's nursery. Not happy!"

2015-07-27

"great rugs at a good price."

Share Rugs USA's store rating

Rugs USA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Rugs USA is a merchant member
Rugs USA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,712 merchant members.