• Rugs USA Rugs USA Elite Status

• Address: 8 Santa Fe Way
    • Contact: info@rugsusa.com
    • Phone: 609-447-4515
    • Customer Support: 609-447-4515
    • Business Hours: Monday through Friday 9:00 am-6:00 pm EST. Saturdays 10:00 am - 5:00 pm.
    • Fax: 800-681-8138

Product & services pricing Rating 8.03/10 8.03/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.39/10 7.39/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.67/10 7.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.08/10 6.08/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.62/10 4.62/10

"happy with my rug, delivered in just a few days after ordering!"

"I did not receive an order - nothing was resolved until today by your customer service representative, Pamela - she was fantastic and resolved the issue for me pronto. thank you Pamela as you not only helped me but saved your company's reputation. "

"The rug came sooner than expected and was of a great quality and value. We will use this company again to purchase rugs for our relatives as gifts. Thank you."

"I am really enjoying my runner. Excellent quality and looks great in kitchen. Thank you ! Will order again. "

"Just perfect colors that I had been searching for and the price couldn't be beat anywhere. I am an avid on line shopper always looking for the great price, but it has to be quality. Rugs USA has always had what I wanted and the delivery time was spectacular... within one week or less each purchase I have made."

"SERVICE WAS VERY GOOD AND THE RUG IS GREAT
ONLY THING WAS AFTER WE PURCHASE OUR FIRST RUG WE RECEIVED A E MAIL ASKING FOR OUR EXPERIENCE WITH OUR ORDER. YOU WOULD GIVE US 20% DISCOUNT ON OUR NEXT PURCHASE.( THATS GREAT). WE DID PURCHASE ANOTHER RUG BUT WE WERE NOT ALLOW THE DISCOUNT ON SALE ITEMS.( IT SAID NO WERE ON THE EMAIL. WE WERE VERY DISAPPOINTED. We DO LIKE THE RUG AND SERVICE

"great deal, great rug! love it"

"WOW I loved my bubblegum British flag rug! Been wanting it for a long time! Thanks for restocking ! Great rug ! Fast shipping! Amazing price! Second rug I've purchased From RugsUSA!!!love love !!! Thanks "

"The rug was great quality for the price and the free shipping was fast."

"very fast shipping great product! Will shop again!"

"FAST shipping and a great quality product at a fantastic price!!!!!"

"Figuring out how to use the groupon was a bit tricky, too many promotions and pop ups for discounts that don't really apply that interferes with the use of the website, otherwise good experience and quick delivery . "

"When the rug arrived it was damaged and needed to go back. Customer service was helpful in processing the return, however it was disappointing to receive a damaged product. "

"I love my over-dyed rug! It looks exactly like it does in the picture and arrived in perfect condition."

"Great prices and quality."

Share Rugs USA's store rating

Rugs USA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Rugs USA is a merchant member
Rugs USA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,891 merchant members.