Stores > Rugs USA

• Address: 8 Santa Fe Way
    • Contact: info@rugsusa.com
    • Phone: 609-447-4515
    • Customer Support: 609-447-4515
    • Business Hours: Monday through Friday 9:00 am-6:00 pm EST. Saturdays 10:00 am - 5:00 pm.
    • Fax: 800-681-8138

• checkmark icon FedEx Ground

Product & services pricing Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.02/10 9.02/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.29/10 5.29/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.10/10 8.10/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.17/10 2.17/10

2016-06-26

"very easy to deal with and love the options

new rooms new rugs

"I await with great anticipation for my order to arrive"

THX a lot!

"It was an easy shopping experience!"

Excellent website

"Easy to negotiate, lots of filters for quick selection. Great prices, wide, interesting, quality selection."

More info!

"Wish you would give more detailed descriptions, particularly backing material & thickness."

Highly Satified

"I'm a repeat customer. Good experiences, Good product, GREAT prices."

wool rug

"love the design! looks beautiful."

2016-06-24

"I found the perfect rug and was able to get a discount code as well! Can't wait to receive it."

Better late than never

"I first ordered a rug that never came. I waited and waited and waited and finally contacted customer service when I kept checking and it still had not shipped after several weeks. The girl I spoke with did not know why I had not received an email and refund yet due to the fact the rug was discontinued and they did not have the size I wanted. Once I spoke with her the process was started but this was weeks after placing the order and waiting on the rug. I just ordered another from them and hope this is not the case. I hope it comes very quickly as I am in need of a rug for my rolling ottoman to stay in place better."

quick affordable easy

"Loved the rug selection. Was more affordable than anywhere else I looked. Love that I get free shipping and 10% off my first purchase!"

2016-06-23

"Great selection of rugs, loved that I was given a 10% discount code when signing up."

2016-06-23

Lol why is Rugsusa asking me for feedback upong checking out and not receiving the item?

"I spent way too much time picking! Crossing my fingers hoping that I like them when they arrive.... "

2016-06-23

"I was very impressed with the selection as well as the prices of the rugs at rugs.com. I will definitely shop here again! "

so far so good!

"I haven't received my order yet but the shopping part was fine."

Great price

"Same rugs at Pottery Barn only 50-80% less!"

Share Rugs USA's store rating

Rugs USA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Rugs USA is a merchant member
Rugs USA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,566 merchant members.