• Rugs USA Rugs USA Elite Status

• Address: 8 Santa Fe Way
    • Contact: info@rugsusa.com
    • Phone: 609-447-4515
    • Customer Support: 609-447-4515
    • Business Hours: Monday through Friday 9:00 am-6:00 pm EST. Saturdays 10:00 am - 5:00 pm.
    • Fax: 800-681-8138

Product & services pricing Rating 8.11/10 8.11/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.79/10 7.79/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.09/10 8.09/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.47/10 6.47/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.04/10 5.04/10

"easy to use and shipment arrived within 3 weeks."

"It was just what we expected! We are very satisfied with the delivery date and the rug!"

"Item was true to depiction on website and delivered as promised."

"The rugs was exactly what I was expecting. Delivery was quick. The rug is thick and soft. The color is perfect."

"My order wasn't placed until almost two weeks later. I asked for at least a credit and was ignored. "

"I bought a rug for my new house and it came with a big bubble in the middle, after trying a number of things to make it go down and having 2 of my little kids fall because of it (my one year old has brush burns on her knees, and my 2 year old has a nice bump on his head), I contacted the company and asked for a return. I sent pictures like they asked of the defect and they told me that after reviewing my case they feel as though its not a defect. And they could not give me free shipping to return the rug, however I could get discounted shipping and it would only cost me about $80 to return my rug. Needless to say I will not pay that much to return a rug, so Im stuck having to buy another rug from ANOTHER company. The worst part is that I was not the only person with this complaint, and yet they still wouldnt fix their problem. There was ABSOLUTELY no desire for customer satisfaction. If only they had acted properly and fixed their mistake I would have loved to of bought from them again, however they will never again get my business. I never would of thought that a company would ever handle a problem that hurt two children so unproperly, Im very disheartened."

"I love the look of my chunky jute rug! Really added texture to my bedroom. Loved the price, too!"

"The rug looks much better than it does on line, I love it."

"I was very disappointed with my purchase from Rugs USA. I ordered a 9x12 rug that came with a huge hole in it! In the same order, the 5x7 rug I ordered was the wrong color. By the time both rugs were picked up and shipped back, both of the original rugs I had ordered were out of stock. Rugs USA was not willing to hold the 2 correct rugs I ordered and ship them to me when they received the damaged rugs back from me. "

"Very pleased! Will purchase from this site again!"

"Rugs USA delivers fast shipping! Love all the different prints and sizes they offer at inexpensive prices!"

"Everything I was hoping for and more! I get so many compliments on our rugs. I will definitely shop with rugsusa again soon!"

"Rug is good quality and as described. After several uses for Newborn Photography shoots very satisfied! Nice edge smooth and lies flat and great texture and color!"

"Have not received the rug yet !!!"

"Order CANCELLED. Had to wait several days for a refund to purchase another rug through a DIFFERENT company. "

Share Rugs USA's store rating

Rugs USA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Rugs USA is a merchant member
Rugs USA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,853 merchant members.