• Address: 8 Santa Fe Way
    • Contact: info@rugsusa.com
    • Phone: 609-447-4515
    • Customer Support: 609-447-4515
    • Business Hours: Monday through Friday 9:00 am-6:00 pm EST. Saturdays 10:00 am - 5:00 pm.
    • Fax: 800-681-8138

Product & services pricing Rating 6.91/10 6.91/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.32/10 5.32/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.11/10 6.11/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.83/10 3.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.23/10 2.23/10

"I was extremely pleased with the product and the delivery. It was a gift for my daughter and she loves the black and white chevron rug. Thanks for making your decor so affordable!"

"Rug arrived well ahead of schedule in good condition"

"I love my rug...however the first time I got on huge website it lost everything in my cart so I had to start all over. I had a problem with me credit card number which was my fault but once it was corrected I couldn't get them to send me a new email...I asked twice. They were supposed to take $15 off my order because of the cart issues but that didn't happen so I had to call about that. My rug took about 10 days to ship out..so I had to call about that. Not thrilled with the customer service but I love the rug and prices so I will shop he again "

"Large selection of rugs, it was hard to choose! Delivery timing was reasonable, my only complaint was that the rug pad arrived last. "

"We were so excited when we saw the great price on a great rug! Things went south once we hit "Place Order." The rug did not ship within the promised time frame. When it arrived, we were confused and disappointed when we noticed it was the wrong rug. Not just the wrong color, or the wrong size. It was the wrong "make/model," style, color, size, etc. It's as if they picked a random rug off the shelf and shipped it to us. OK...mistakes happen. I contacted customer service and it took them an abnormally long time to explain effectively that they would have UPS pick it up from our house (which was nice). What I was concerned about was my correct rug! After 2 weeks of almost daily communication, I find out that it's not as simple as Rugs USA admitting their mistake and sending us the correct rug. I would have to wait until the rug I initially ordered, that was shown to be "in stock," was available again. They expect it to be in stock maybe by the end of November. We placed the original order on August 28. I also learned that they themselves don't believe their own website when it says "in stock." The rug I want is "in stock" according to the site. But they advised me not to order now because it, in fact, is not in stock and there's a good chance they'll just ship me the wrong rug again. How is that an acceptable way to do business? All this being said, we're hamstrung because they still have the best deals for rugs."

"I would never order from RugsUSA again. I ordered a rug and a mat for under it and waited forever for it to be shipped. When it was finally getting delivered after 3 weeks I only received the mat. I tried to contact RugsUSA to ask them about the rug and I couldn't get a hold of anyone in customer service for 2 days. When I did get to talk to someone the rep was very unapologetic and said they must have forgotten to ship it so she would send a note to have it shipped. So, after a month I finally got my rug and now I have to return it because it looks nothing like the picture on the website. It is shiny and looks very cheap. Sooo disappointing!!"

"I was so impressed! Such fast delivery and amazing quality product for such a low price and free shipping! The rug was so much better than I hoped it would be. So white and fluffy and looks expensive! I have already recommended rugsusa.com to numerous friends!"

"I received the wrong rug (the label was incorrect). Attempts to get a new rug sent were frustrating. I had a return issued, then for no apparent reason it was canceled. I paid for a larger rug than I received. I ordered a 12' runner and the label on the rug says it is 12' but it measures only 10'. I sent pictures as requested. I don't know what else to do!"

"We ordered our rug; however, after two weeks we had received nothing and heard noting from Rugs USA. We sent them an email asking what had happened to our order, and we were basically told that they were sorry and that they'd follow-up. We never heard back until two weeks later when we received an automatically generated email stating that our order was cancelled because the item was in back order for more than 30 days."

"My order was placed on 8/26. On 9/15 I still had no shipping confirmation or communication on the status from RugsUSA. I contacted them and asked for an update. They responded that they were not sure the status and would check into it. The next day I got an email stating that my order was canceled with no other information. I called to ask why the order was canceled and they said because it wasn't in stock and wouldn't be for another 2 weeks. I said well i've waited 3+ weeks already if you provided me the option to cancel or wait 2 more weeks I would have confirmed that waiting another 2 weeks was preferred. They said well how about you just go back on line and re-order it. Mind you I have not been credited for the rug yet into my account. I said ok, then checked online and realized the pricing had increased by $40. I asked if they would honor my original pricing and they said no they couldn't. I'm absolutely disgusted by this lack of customer service and very disappointed not to have the rug that I had been anticipating. "

"Rug arrived in a timely fashion and was just what we expected."

"I loved my experience! I love the deal I got and I will tell my friends! Thanks"

"Very quick delivery and my rug was exactly what I wanted"

"I was sent the wrong rug and still had to pay for return shipping. Do I need to say anymore? "

"It was easy to navigate the website and see what promotions and discount codes were available. The merchandise shipped on time and was delivered safely. "

Rugs USA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Rugs USA is a merchant member
Rugs USA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,848 merchant members.