• Rugs USA

• Address: 8 Santa Fe Way
    • Contact: info@rugsusa.com
    • Phone: 609-447-4515
    • Customer Support: 609-447-4515
    • Business Hours: Monday through Friday 9:00 am-6:00 pm EST. Saturdays 10:00 am - 5:00 pm.
    • Fax: 800-681-8138

Product & services pricing Rating 7.96/10 7.96/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.57/10 7.57/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.93/10 7.93/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.05/10 6.05/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.67/10 4.67/10

"We received our order in 7 days and we love it. The colors are spot on and looks great in our living room. We will not hesitate to order from your company again. "

"Everything was perfect. From picking out the rug I wanted all the way to it being delivered. The rug looks amazing!! Thanks. I will be purchasing more very soon! Lisa"

"A completely different rug arrived from the one I ordered. Customer service was excellent, returns process worked but it took a long time. I wouldn't risk purchasing anything from them again."

"Sent wrong rug, tried to charge me for the return until I made a fuss, took a week for them to pick up the wrong rug, won't do exchanges, only refund (5-7business days) and reorders (2weeks). Customer service reps are very nice but not at all efficient"

"Beautiful rug and excellant service! This rug was delivered so quickly I could hardly believe it. Also, the colors of the rug are perfect, this rug looks lovely in my home. "

"Rug got here in no time at all and was beautiful! we love it"

"They sent incorrect rugs, one was really smelly and damp (which could have been UPS), when I sent them back they would only give me one return label and the person acted like I was an idiot when I asked how to repack the rug for shipping. Like I do it every day.
Lucky for them, my dogs ate one of the rugs before I could pack for return.

"My rug arrived damaged. I filed a complaint, and there was very poor communication when I contacted the company. UPS has picked up the damaged rug and returned it to the company. I do not know when and if I will receive a replacement rug. At this point I have payed for a rug that I do not have. I did like the rug and expect a replacement."

"Rug is beautiful and came fast! Very happy with my purchase. "

"We liked this rug so much and were so pleased with the quick delivery, we turned around and bought another. Very happy with our purchase and would definitely buy from them again."

"order was to be delievered in 10 days. It was ordered june 6 and is now July 1 and still have not received my rug."

"Great product as its described. Fast delivery"

"Before ordering the rug I called Rug USA to ask if the rug I wanted was available. The reason was that every other site I checked the rug was listed as not available. Customer Service at Rug USA assured me that if rug was on back order or unavailable I would not be able to place my order. So I placed order with her. After waiting a few weeks for the rug, I was assured by customer service the rug was shipping the following week. Rug never came. Instead I got an email that rug order was cancelled because rug was on back order."

"The outdoor rug I ordered arrived very quickly, and was just as it appeared. I am extremely satisfied,. I will definitely order from RUGS USA again soon. "

"The rug is exactly like what was seen on the Rugs USA site and free very quick delivery.
I think it looks great in my LR. Do wish it came with written cleaning info.
UPS delivered the rug in a filthy plastic wrap. After seeing my dirty hands and marks on my floor, I stopped and had to clean the wrapper. A good warning to all-Check the outside of the rug before getting your new rug dirty!!

Share Rugs USA's store rating

Rugs USA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Rugs USA is a merchant member
Rugs USA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,851 merchant members.