• Rugs USA Rugs USA Elite Status

• Address: 8 Santa Fe Way
    • Contact: info@rugsusa.com
    • Phone: 609-447-4515
    • Customer Support: 609-447-4515
    • Business Hours: Monday through Friday 9:00 am-6:00 pm EST. Saturdays 10:00 am - 5:00 pm.
    • Fax: 800-681-8138

Product & services pricing Rating 8.14/10 8.14/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.87/10 7.87/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.15/10 8.15/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.61/10 6.61/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.28/10 5.28/10

"The rug arrived quickly and looks beautiful at an amazing price. I couldn't be happier!"

"My experience was wonderful.I worry about ordering by the telephone because English is not my native language.The lady that answered was so polite and sweet!I have ordered rugs from you before,and I will not order rugs from any other company.I am very happy doing business with you."

"all went well...product as described, quick status and deliver"

"I have been waiting for a return label for over two weeks. Instead of sending the label and ensuring to refund the customer, it is a long waiting game.

I will not be buying anything from this company, that is for sure.

"On time delivery, packaged well, easy transaction and good product."

"Quick delivery, Love the rug!"

"I love my rug! It came in quickly. Looking for the next one at the best price around. I tell EVERYONE about RugsUSA"

"i love the rug! fantastic price, shipped very fast and the quality is great. i will definitely be buying all my rugs from rugsusa.com from here on out!"

"The rug was packaged very nicely to preserve the quality of the product. The package also arrived on time. "

"They had great customer service!"

"Easy to buy and shipped quickly. Very satisfied."

"Great looking rug. Love it!"

"Ordered rug by phone after seeing it on line. Arrived very next day. Good quality, god price, as pictured. Rug was not the right style for intended placement. Phoned customer service, received return instructions...followed to a "T" ... paid extra for overnight return. Rug shipped & returned to NYC location (12 miles from my home) Its been 29 days and credit still not received. Now I 'm dealing with the credit card company
tryingbto resolve the issue.

"If I could give zero stars, I would. Rugs USA has absolutely THE WORST customer service on earth. My rug was lost or damaged on route and I never received it nor have I heard from Rugs USA except for a flippant. lame response to my inquiry email about how they don't send replacement rugs or refund until they are done with UPS. I still haven't received my refund 2 weeks later. I have bought from you many times before but after this I will never again. I want my refund. I have already ordered and received a new rug from Rugs Direct with no problems. You policies are atrocious! Please give me my refund immediately!!!!!!!"

"Love it! Fast shipping! Free shipping!"

Share Rugs USA's store rating

Rugs USA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Rugs USA is a merchant member
Rugs USA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,859 merchant members.