Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 7.31/10 12,893 reviews

Rugs USA is a merchant member
    Rugs USA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • Rugs USA contact information

• Address: 8 Santa Fe Way
    • Contact: info@rugsusa.com
    • Phone: 609-447-4515
    • Customer Support: 609-447-4515
    • Business Hours: Monday through Friday 9:00 am-6:00 pm EST. Saturdays 10:00 am - 5:00 pm.
    • Fax: 800-681-8138

Product & services pricing Rating 7.33/10 7.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.17/10 6.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.20/10 6.20/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.72/10 4.72/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.83/10 3.83/10

All 12,896 Customer Reviews

"Overall great experience. Will use again"

"The rug looks black and brown. I get it and its blue grey. Too much hassle to return it. Not that great. Bait and switch."

"Although there is a charge to my account, I never received my rug! "

"The delivery came fairly quickly and was in good condition and was as pictured, but when I had questions prior to and then after placing my order it took a long time to get a customer service representative on the phone. Since my rug was coming from another vendor, I couldn't use RUGSUSA's great discounts on their own products, and there didn't seem to be any way to check on the item's expected arrival date. When I finally did get a representative on the phone to ask questions, the representatives were helpful and efficient, but it seems like maybe they are a little shortstaffed. Maybe that is how they keep their prices low. "

"on my second rug from Rugs USA...got here quickly and was exactly as pictured!"

"I was really impressed with the quality if my product. I was nervous picking a rug online without seeing it in person, however it held up to the product description. Delivery was reasonably priced and fast. "

"The color of the rug was a blah blue grey vs the color shown on the website. Very unhappy as there is a shipping charge to return it. "

"Very satisfied. High quality for a great price!"

"Very satisfied with my purchase!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11"

"the rug was exactly what i expetced !"

"Was nervous about ordering something big like that online but VERY pleased. True to the image on the website. Looking for another rug for the dining room now!"

"Beautiful rugs this is my second rug I've ordered and there just like the picture on the sight from detail to color. Wonderful rugs!"

"My rug is beautiful, the quality is outstanding, heavy wool and very soft. Everyone wants to sit on it. An outstanding value!"

"Ordered many times, always disappointed with return process when not correct fabric or color. Poor customer service and return policy. "

"I just sent off an email to Rugs USA asking AGAIN for an update on the status of the order in question. They took the payment from my credit card as soon as I placed the order but I have yet to receive the rug or to get a response to my many emails asking for a status update. I shop online a lot and for big ticket items but I have never had a retailer take my money this far in advance of when the item ships. I am very uncomfortable about it but I cannot get them to respond. Their telephone customer service line keeps you on hold playing extremely loud and unpleasant music until you give up and go away. Never again - their loss. I always go back as a repeat customer to good online outlets."