• Address: 8 Santa Fe Way
    • Contact: info@rugsusa.com
    • Phone: 609-447-4515
    • Customer Support: 609-447-4515
    • Business Hours: Monday through Friday 9:00 am-6:00 pm EST. Saturdays 10:00 am - 5:00 pm.
    • Fax: 800-681-8138

Product & services pricing Rating 7.94/10 7.94/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.24/10 7.24/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.43/10 7.43/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.88/10 5.88/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.10/10 4.10/10

"Great selection and prices, fast shipping, great quality product, would buy from again!"

"Very quick shipping, great selection and great value with sale."

"It is Perfect love it thanks"

"Love the rug, great options, prices and fast delivery."

"Your asking me to rate an experience that is not complete. The only part of my experience that has taken place is Rugs USA received my money and verified my order and then answered an Email with a vague response. I ordered my rugs with the expectation shipment would take place in 3-7 days. I have now been waiting over three weeks. My shipment has not taken place and Rugs USA cannot give me an expected delivery date. I rated my experience 2 stars only because 1.5 stars was not an option. "

"I was uncertain about ordering a rug online but very happy with this purchase. The rug is true to the images online and of very high quality. It shipped fast and was at my door very promptly. I bought another rug from a large furniture chain and this rug is distinctly better quality and was around the same price. I highly recommend this website ."

"I was extremely pleased with my entire experience. The rug arrived very quickly, and was made of great quality. The customer service was also wonderful! I will definitely purchase from RUGSUSA again!"

"The experience with the transaction was good but the rug is not. It is not good quality and I will not order a carpet from the Internet again. "

"Great rug at a good price"

"It arrived fairly quickly and the rug was in great condition. It's very comfortable to stand on. "

"The rugs I am happy with. The customer service from this company I am extremely unsatisfied with and will not be purchasing any more products through them because of it. I tried to contact them through phone 4 times and sat on hold for over a half an hour each time. Emailed them many times with no response. Tried the online chat on their website which would time out and tell me just to send an email. I wrote a message to them on facebook and didn't get a response back until almost 2 weeks later. "

"It was dirty upon arrival and thrown in my entranceway with mud on it. I do understand it was the weather conditions on the at day but it was dirty on the inside as well."

"We love our rug! We do have to vacuum it daily due to shedding but I knew this prior to buying. We also have 2 pups and a toddler that LOVE it as well! "

"Very nice rug
Arrived promptly

"The description of the product, along with the picture, online was so far off from the real product that I thought they sent me the wrong product. Even the label on the actual product said "white silver" when the online description says "beige metallic." It was a cowhide - I own many, I understand that there are natural differences in cowhides which can't be guaranteed. However, this rug was not beige, it was solid SILVER. Not gray - SILVER. They manufactured this rug to look this way. I requested they pay for the return shipping, as the product description & picture are deceiving. They declined on the basis that there are natural differences in cowhides. Unless they have some magical field of silver cows running around somewhere, this was NOT a natural difference in the hide, & they did the wrong thing by not paying the return shipping. I suggested that they take a new picture & rewrite their description online, as they are deceiving customers. I will never even look at this company ever again, nor will my interior designer, who agreed that they did the wrong thing by not paying for the return shipping on a product that is nothing even close to their description."

Rugs USA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Rugs USA is a merchant member
Rugs USA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,909 merchant members.