• Address: 8 Santa Fe Way
    • Contact: info@rugsusa.com
    • Phone: 609-447-4515
    • Customer Support: 609-447-4515
    • Business Hours: Monday through Friday 9:00 am-6:00 pm EST. Saturdays 10:00 am - 5:00 pm.
    • Fax: 800-681-8138

Product & services pricing Rating 6.92/10 6.92/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.32/10 5.32/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.09/10 6.09/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.83/10 3.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.23/10 2.23/10

"Fast shipping, product as expected, great experience."

"Everything I expected.. Awesome!"

"Love my rug. Was exactly as described online. Would definitely order from them again."

"fast shipping, packed well"

"Absolutely loved the rugs that we received and the great Labor Day deal!!
only reason as to why I am not giving this a 5 star is that one of the rugs took about 3 weeks to be received.

"Great rug at a great price. Very happy! "

"Great rug fast shipping!!!!!"

"Rug was delivered promptly and in perfect condition. It was as described and we are pleased."

"I am very dissatisfied with my Rugs USA purchase. I ordered 2 different rugs that were on sale during the labor day promotion. However, I received 2 of the same rug. When I called customer service, I was told I needed to re-order the correct rug that I should have received on line. It was no longer on sale, so the rug cost me much more money. On top of that, I was told I would be responsible for paying the shipping fee to return the rug that THEY had sent me in error. It cost me $50 in shipping fees because of their error! This is the worst customer service I have ever experienced!"

"I was extremely pleased with the product and the delivery. It was a gift for my daughter and she loves the black and white chevron rug. Thanks for making your decor so affordable!"

"Rug arrived well ahead of schedule in good condition"

"I love my rug...however the first time I got on huge website it lost everything in my cart so I had to start all over. I had a problem with me credit card number which was my fault but once it was corrected I couldn't get them to send me a new email...I asked twice. They were supposed to take $15 off my order because of the cart issues but that didn't happen so I had to call about that. My rug took about 10 days to ship out..so I had to call about that. Not thrilled with the customer service but I love the rug and prices so I will shop he again "

"Large selection of rugs, it was hard to choose! Delivery timing was reasonable, my only complaint was that the rug pad arrived last. "

"We were so excited when we saw the great price on a great rug! Things went south once we hit "Place Order." The rug did not ship within the promised time frame. When it arrived, we were confused and disappointed when we noticed it was the wrong rug. Not just the wrong color, or the wrong size. It was the wrong "make/model," style, color, size, etc. It's as if they picked a random rug off the shelf and shipped it to us. OK...mistakes happen. I contacted customer service and it took them an abnormally long time to explain effectively that they would have UPS pick it up from our house (which was nice). What I was concerned about was my correct rug! After 2 weeks of almost daily communication, I find out that it's not as simple as Rugs USA admitting their mistake and sending us the correct rug. I would have to wait until the rug I initially ordered, that was shown to be "in stock," was available again. They expect it to be in stock maybe by the end of November. We placed the original order on August 28. I also learned that they themselves don't believe their own website when it says "in stock." The rug I want is "in stock" according to the site. But they advised me not to order now because it, in fact, is not in stock and there's a good chance they'll just ship me the wrong rug again. How is that an acceptable way to do business? All this being said, we're hamstrung because they still have the best deals for rugs."

"I would never order from RugsUSA again. I ordered a rug and a mat for under it and waited forever for it to be shipped. When it was finally getting delivered after 3 weeks I only received the mat. I tried to contact RugsUSA to ask them about the rug and I couldn't get a hold of anyone in customer service for 2 days. When I did get to talk to someone the rep was very unapologetic and said they must have forgotten to ship it so she would send a note to have it shipped. So, after a month I finally got my rug and now I have to return it because it looks nothing like the picture on the website. It is shiny and looks very cheap. Sooo disappointing!!"

Rugs USA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Rugs USA is a merchant member
Rugs USA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,849 merchant members.