Rugs USA Reviews - rugsusa.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 7.21/10 12,639 reviews

Rugs USA is a merchant member
Rugs USA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,866 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (12,648)

Rating 8/104/5

"Beautiful colors and pattern it looks great in my office. It's thinner than I expected but stunning non the less"

Rating 4/102/5

"Haven't received rug or notice of shipping called several times put on hold 15 minutes or more each time finally talked to a rep. She told me I would receive rug by April 12/13. Still hadn't received a shipment notification so I called and called several times again experiencing the same trouble getting to talk to someone. When I finally reached someone they told me it is now on back order until the end of May

Rating 8/104/5

"Rugs were good for the price. First one was delivered quickly but the second took longer."

Rating 8/104/5

"The color and design are wonderful! My only compliant is the material has particles that break off and with dark hardwood is very visible. "

"Great price, fast delivery, and wonderful product. Will definitely turn to this site for any rug orders in the future. "

Rating 4/102/5

"I never received my rugs. I ordered three runners of the same color and they delivered one of them and not the other two. They did refund my order without being asked but now I am stuck with one runner in a spot where I need three."

Rating 8/104/5

"The rug looks awesome, and I got a great deal on it! Shipping was pretty fast, too. My only concern is that when I tried to get a tracking number (I paid as a guest and did not receive any confirmation from RugsUSA) they were not responsive during their opening hours. Had to wait a few days, and by then the rug had already come. "

Rating 8/104/5

"One of my rugs was on backorder for months so I had to cancel it :-("

"The two rugs I ordered from RugsUSA were not only on sale! But they were both absolutely beautiful. I was so thrilled to roll them out and find how much they transformed the room and were of such great quality. I'll be ordering from RugsUSA again soon."

"shipping was very quick and love the overall look of the rugs in my grape and wine themed kitchen"

Sarasota, Florida

"The carpet is exactly how it was described and it even arrived a bit early which was great. I have it on my lanai and everyone comments on how it just "makes the room" so nice and tranquil.
I love it and I would order from RUGSUSA anytime. The people were great at customer service also, which was nice, for a change.

"Happy with my rug. Might have ordered a different color but without free returns I am keeping. Quality is excellent."

"Great quality and a great discount. Very pleased with the product ! "

"Beautiful rugs. Colors were much better than shows on website. Love them!"

"Shipping was fast. I was able to use a 60% off code which was great. So far the rug seems to be holding up well. It looked like the picture and was not too thick or too think. I would recommend and purchase from Rugs USA again. "